Apr 9, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2019
Xsadersadd said:
Clone Wars
Spongebob
Phineas and Ferb
Tom and Jerry
Samurai Jack
my man! Star wars and phineas and ferb is all you need. Haven't seen samurai jack tho

Apr 9, 2021 11:45 PM

Oct 2017
Ben 10
Kid vs. Kat
Family Guy
Castlevania
We Bare Bears
Adventure Time
Shaun the Sheep
Phineas and Ferb
Dexter's Laboratory
Over the Garden Wall
Oggy and the Cockroaches
The Amazing World of Gumball
Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Apr 12, 2021 3:18 AM

Feb 2021
I used to watch a lot of western cartoons, not much nowadays, but here are my favorites.

The Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park
Beavis and Butthead
King of the Hill
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Adventure Time
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yep, there was a time where I was a brony, hahaha!)
Spongebob Squarepants
Wallace and Gromit
Apr 16, 2021 12:00 AM

Nov 2020
Dc animated universe
Harley Quinn
That cw death stroke movie I think
Family guy
Young justice
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Apr 16, 2021 1:12 AM

Jan 2017
Good taste = Invader Zim and Courage the Cowardly dog
Apr 16, 2021 2:58 AM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020

I love Steven Universe. Very first TV show I ever binged. From Gem Glow to... I think Love Letters was the latest episode when I binged it? Tuned in for every episode after that. Favorite cartoon of all-time, and that includes anime.

Phineas & Ferb, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, Milo Murphy's Law and Steven Universe: Future naturally are some of my other favorites.
My greatest contribution to this website:
Apr 16, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2016
daria
bee & puppycat
bravest warriors
gravity falls
danny phantom
atla and korra
over the garden wall
bob's burgers
steven universe
star vs the forces of evil
castlevania

i would watch more but i've gotten so lazy eee

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Apr 16, 2021 4:29 AM
Oct 2020
have not watched western cartoons for a long time but i listened to a podcast were IDW "founder" eric weinstein talked about kung fu panda, wich lead me to appreceate it more.

mr weinstein is a mathematician who was interested in phyisics and proposed a "theory of everything", but he felt the physics esthablishment was not really open to such big ideas. he now works for peter thiel. thiel also has written a book on that. he says people who produce breakthroughs do not follow or care for trends and are a little bit autistic, on the other hand people who dominate academia are highly competitive, follow trends, focus on tiny details, are very socially adapt. he complains that academy is having less ideosyncratic people.

but coming now to weinsteins kungfu panda interpretation. he says that the 5 fighters are like hyper compatative ivy league academics who are very well trained, perfectionist but also very conventional. po on the other hand has almost no formal training but has shown a talend for innovation with the fireworks at the beginning. therefore the turtle picks the self taught panda and not the overtrained students as his successor. weinstein sees himself in po as someone who has very creative ideas but not the best technical skills.
Apr 16, 2021 4:33 AM
Dec 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) and Jackie Chan Adventures
Apr 16, 2021 5:56 AM

Jul 2014
Batman: The Animated Series is one of my favourite pieces of media ever produced.
Take care of yourself

Apr 16, 2021 4:05 PM
Dec 2020
Adventure Time
Regular Show
king of the Hill
Gravity Falls
Teen Titans (original)
Apr 16, 2021 6:20 PM

Jul 2020
I'd definitely say Regular Show, ATLA, and Adventure Time
Apr 18, 2021 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked Castlevania if it counts, otherwise Atlantis and Treasure Planet.
Mar 20, 9:05 PM

Mar 2021
I think I was pretty much destined to become an anime fan when my favorite shows growing up was OG Teen Titans and Avatar lol. Aside from those two though, I'd pick early Spongebob, Gravity Falls, and Regular Show. Those were like my "go-to" shows growing up.
Mar 20, 9:59 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
The Netflix adaptation of Carmen sandiego is really good and I wasn’t expecting to tear up. Also, the Powerpuff girls (the OG, not the terrible reboot) gives me a lot of nostalgia
AverageRiceFanApr 20, 4:07 PM
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 29, 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to MissuSutoraifu_
Danny Phantom (my all-time favorite non anime show)
Thundercats (2011)
The Fairly Odd Parents (seasons 1-5)
Spongebob
Rick and Morty
The Simpsons
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Code Lyoko

These are my most favorites but I also have several more, hehe. I have always loved cartoons
@MissuSutoraifu_ Another Code Lyoko viewer?! That was one of my favorite shows growing up!

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Mar 29, 10:14 PM

May 2022
I haven't watched cartoons in a while but here were my favourites.

Spongebob
Invader Zim
The Amazing World of Gumball
Regular Show
Chowder
Total Drama Island
Oggy and the Cockroaches
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
CatDog
The Fairly OddParents

I probably forgot a lot of them.
Mar 30, 2:02 AM

Dec 2021
Big Mouth.

Just kidding xD Growing up, I grew up solely on Cartoon Network (for some reason, Nickelodeon was not included in our TV subscription so I never watched SpongeBob, ATLA etc). So I pretty much liked anything from older stuff like Powerpuff Girls to newer stuff like Adventure Time and Gumball (although I outgrew CN by the time Steven Universe aired so I never watched that).

The only Cartoon Network shows I remember actively disliking were Marvellous Misadventures of Flapjack and Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the lore was too hard to follow for my young brain). I’ve seen some people praise Flapjack retroactively on YouTube and stuff but nah they’re tripping haha.

On free-to-air TV when I was a bit younger, they used to show a lot of British cartoons for younger children. I always really liked the show Charlie and Lola. Just a very pleasant show with really creative collage-style flash animation. As someone who had a baby sister, I sorta tried to model myself after Charlie so I could be a good older brother like he was (I probably failed though haha).

When I got older, I would always watch reruns of The Simpsons at my grandparents house. It’s still a very iconic show here in Australia, I think anyone can quote it or, at least, knows who the characters are. To this day, whenever I’m working on an assignment, I still put it on as background noise (it’s sorta comforting in a way)
SaiteiDaOretteMar 30, 2:08 AM
Mar 30, 5:18 PM

Dec 2019
Haven't really watched any cartoons besides the ones of the Chinese variety in years but growing up I really liked these:
Batman the animated series
Batman beyond
Todd McFarlane's Spawn
Teen Titans
Justice League
Xiaolin Showdown
Samurai Jack
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
Powerpuff Girls
Thundercats
ATLA
Looney tunes
The boondocks(when i got a little older)

In recent years i've only seen Hit-Monkey, Batman: The doom that came to gotham, Batman The long Halloween, and Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons. All very good imo, DC animated movies always hits the right spots.
" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐞 -
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 "
Mar 30, 6:02 PM

Aug 2021
Batman cartoons

Invader Zim

Stop motion films like Coraline

Treasure Planet

Nimona

Mar 31, 3:17 AM

Dec 2018
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Dreamworks manages to do where most Yuri has fail

Write a successful show, about lesbians and other gay characters. That was, loved, and embraced by the audience. And had five seasons

It sparkled like crazy, had unicorns princesses, and lesbian kissing,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

It was a wild ride🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Mar 31, 3:32 AM

Mar 2023
Megas XLR
Samurai Jack
Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Venture Bros.
Invader Zim
Dave the Barbarian
Xavier: Renegade Angel
Duck Dodgers
Teen Titans (2003)
Apr 2, 12:51 PM
May 2021
Nothing comes close to adventure time and regular show. Two absolute classics that I never get sick of watching.
Apr 3, 8:58 AM
Oct 2018
She-Ra And The Princeses Of Power and Kung Fu Panda
Apr 4, 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Avatar the Last Airbender,Kim Possible, Jackie Chan,Blues Clues and Spongebob Sqaurepants
The Journey For The Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step.
May 30, 6:21 AM

Sep 2020
rick and morty, invincibe and avatar
May 30, 9:36 AM

Aug 2012
My all-time favourite is Ed, Edd n Eddy. I still rewatch some episodes every now and then.

Other favourites include the 90s superhero cartoons (Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and X-Men), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Avatar, Johnny Bravo, and Hey Arnold.
May 30, 11:47 AM

Aug 2018
RWBY comes to mind.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What was the last TV show episode (non anime) have you watched?

Vargnatt - Mar 23

46 by daky-kun »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite films? ( 1 2 3 4 )

naptakermango - Mar 8, 2021

172 by GCRyan »»
2 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4843 by GCRyan »»
2 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3505 by dreamingneon »»
4 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7777 by dreamingneon »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.