Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2011 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
Huh, the thought of him dying didn't even cross my mind. The camera moved so fast at the end that I didn't notice the dripping blood. =/
Guess it works either way, his character arc has been completed. =P
Aug 10, 2011 8:16 PM

Aug 2011
hes defently died, he bled out, as far as we know that cut didnt graze him but actually cut him but the item that blocked it slowed it down for him to survive a little longer

what make sme know hes dead is you pretty much see him die, he says yes boss in a tired worn otu voice as his eyes are bairly still open and when you look at him in the next frame where you see kotoro's face, you ee that nanashi has his eyes shut, hes dead
Aug 13, 2011 2:01 PM

Sep 2008
passed out or asleep mayhap?
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Dec 4, 2011 1:00 PM

Sep 2011
marchefka said:
NamariKirei said:

I agree. If there was still blood coming from Nanashi at the end, plus the fact that it must of been jarring for him to be riding on top of that horse, I think he died. Plus there was a quick moment of sadness on the kid's face before he shook the reigns for the horse to go faster at the end. It all leads me to believe that he died, even though I didn't want him to. (And I'm being blamed for being a pessimist.)

Actually, I think that Kotarou made the horse gallop because he was well aware that Nanashi was dying and wanted him to experience that "feeling of flying" for the last time.
thats actually a great view on it, never thought of it that way but that makes the most sense out of all ive heard

honestly i think it was outright impossible for nanashi to have survived, very bad wounds(remember the block only made the swords impact weaker, it didnt actually stop it) suffer from blood loss, miles upon miles of wilderness from a town where a doctor could save him, plus the freezing tempeture its just to brutal on the physical body to endure

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 1, 2012 3:13 PM

Apr 2011
MotokoAramaki said:
I think he dies, but I hope that he lives.

this
Jan 1, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2011
It depends how you want to view the situation.

If you want to think of his situation as a terrible condition, then your probably wanting a sad ending or something like that. If you want to think of his situation as a good, and non-dangerous condition, you got yourself a good ending.

I think he stays alive. When the dog was sick or hurt (I think poisoned). The boy had to use horse to get the dog to medical treatment, and he apparently made it. I also thought their was scene of the dog and nanashi going through a storm to save a dog. So why not injuries of blood loss. Poison is a lot more dangerous.
YOH-Jan 1, 2012 3:29 PM
Jan 10, 2012 2:08 AM

Sep 2008
Its funny isn't it, how we're all giving seemingly different and contradictory theories. Some of the posts are really funny though.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
May 11, 2012 1:04 AM
Jul 2018
I'm on the fence.

If you see Kotarou's face at the end, he looks quite pained for an instant, then it looks as though he's putting on a fake smile. He also gives Nanashi the good old "WE'LL LIVE ON A FARM, CAN'T YOU SEE IT NOW, IT'S BEAUTIFUL" line after which a Disney death almost always follows.

There's not really enough to go completely one way or the other, but any ending that invites speculation and discussion like this is pretty darn good. I'll probably view it completely differently the next time I watch it.
Jun 1, 2012 7:22 PM
Jun 2, 2012 10:46 PM

Sep 2008
Blood does represent sacrifice, but sacrifice doesn't always have to end in death.

You never see nanashi injured except when he gets him arm stabbed, and no other injuries have been mentioned in-anime.

From what I've seen in anime, main characters never suffer injuries/discovery of new injury offscreen
Sep 25, 2012 12:38 AM
Sep 2012
Well, I like to draw manga and I know how complex it can be especially when it comes to anime. There is a lot of work goes into movies and they cut hot all the stuff they don't want.

So this leads me to think about things that happen during the move that dictate whether he dies or not at the end...although it can be argued my opinion is that he lives. And of course I'll mention why..

the reason he initially helps the kid is to get the little jade treasure. Or is it, hehe. We all know about his past. But none the less the treasure is his payment/ reward and is a big part of the movie.

Next is the poison and the dog. This very well could be echoed in the end with nanashi.

Next you see his body is covered in wounds and scars from old battles...he still lived on.

At the end you see the tip of nanashi's sword break off during the fight (now used by his enemy). This is important because if the sword had a tip it would push past the treasure. Next as final blows are drawn the treasure (his reward) saves him. Yes he is hurt but stands up afterwards and looks confidant although you see after he was holding back the pain a little.

So scripting all this throughout the story would be a waste of time and money if he was dying in the end. the treasure is a gift of life from the kid in a way. And him saving the kid redeemed his past in hi eyes. So he left the past behind...this was suggested by him throwing away his sword and by the blood on the tracks in the snow.

The kids expression is odd, but he may only fear for nanashi's death.

Just a few of my thoughts :D
Nov 25, 2012 11:53 PM

Mar 2010
His wounds didn't look entirely lethal.. but I have seen even stupider wounds then that kill people instantly in anime before that made no sense.. Personally I think hes a goner simply because..well..everyone died far to easy at the end, so he probably fell off that horsey.
Nov 26, 2012 2:37 AM
Mar 2012
Two things I want to point out:
-He says "It feels like I'm walking on top of the clouds", possibly symbolising the journey to heaven.
Could've just been conversation though.
-A hawk was seen following them, perhaps a sign that he was nearing death.
Though...hawks don't scavenge as far as I know. And there aren't any vultures in Japan.
Overall, based on other people's points, don't think he died.
Dec 22, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
andrewl118 said:
Two things I want to point out:
-He says "It feels like I'm walking on top of the clouds", possibly symbolising the journey to heaven.
Could've just been conversation though.
-A hawk was seen following them, perhaps a sign that he was nearing death.
Though...hawks don't scavenge as far as I know. And there aren't any vultures in Japan.
Overall, based on other people's points, don't think he died.
this is a stretch but hawks can represent freedom, almost all birds do because of the flight of fancy trope

Him dying isnt just him dying, its him finally becoming free of the past that has haunted him for his whole life, Hes made up for the sins he has committed and is finally at peace even if it meant death.

What makes me think this is that every single person involved with his past had died too, its similar to a certain show in the top 30 on this site who character died in similar circumstances

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 8, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2009
Let's face it, any other ending and the movie wouldn't have been as great. it leaves a great impression, spurring the imagination of the viewer taking the whole movie to the next level. Instead of knowing, you're hoping, wishing, thinking what will happen after. truly a masterpiece. 10/10
Jan 8, 2013 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
heartless08 said:
He's not going to die of that easily.
Same could have been said for another certain character thats gone through way worse than nanashi yet he didnt exactly survive

Obviously i cant say who as evne mentioning the series gives it away so the key word is

"..........bang......."

If you saw the series you would know which im refering to, either way the point is even the toughest characters main or not arent exactly invincible, in fact the rule pretty much is bad ass anime anti hero mortallity rate at 98%

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 19, 2013 11:20 PM

Nov 2011
From what I've been hearing the blood drops on the snow is more of symbolism. Where as before he had to dye his hair black and you'd see the black dye drip off when he washed his hair in an earlier scene the blood represents his 'red hair' so now he has his freedom and no longer has to hide his true-self.

Really tough to say if he lived or died though. The 'compensation' he got for being the kid's bodyguard did 'save' his life in that moment, but it doesn't mean it completely saved it .

Like others have said going to a foreign country, walking on clouds, etc. could be another show for his passage to the afterlife. It actually has a lot more things showing that he obtained his freedom and is passing to the next life versus he lives. Then they went on to say that they couldn't see the next town either.(Is positive though and says it should be close by.)
I think seeing the blood drops kind of made me think in the end he died though. Judging from the time between that fight and the sunrise in the end-scene if he was still bleeding he'd probably bleed out at that point. Then Kotarou's sad expression before galloping on kind of says it too.

They left it open for both sides to be content I suppose. If it were a happy ending people might have thought it be cheesy like others said earlier, but it looks like they didn't want to completely perish the thought of him surviving either. It just leans more towards him dying then him surviving.

I loved it either way.
RagixJan 19, 2013 11:24 PM
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Feb 10, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2012
I think he died, the whole fact that he died just goes better with the movie IMO and if we're going to talk on if he should've died or not then he should've....he had deep cuts all over his body so even if he doesn't die immediately he'll die from loss of blood.

Also considering the time period they're probably wasn't much they could do for all the blood he lost for him to live he would've probably needed a transfusion.

edit: Woops and I forgot to mention that kids face at the end hint's that he died.

Serial lurker
Mar 25, 2013 7:56 PM

Sep 2012
after ready all this, and my own considerations i think he lives..

if he would die, there has to be much more blood on the snow..
Mar 26, 2013 11:56 AM

May 2011
Koutaro's "payment" saved his life, what was the point of showing that if not? Not only was he stabbed with a half broken sword, the item took the most lethal part of the blow as well.

Nanashi lives.
Apr 8, 2013 8:25 AM

Sep 2012
i'd like to believe he lives, as others have pointed out, the sword used to stab him had no tip due to it breaking off and due to that, the jade crystal was able to absorb most, if not all of the impact, as we see it fall its not sliced cleanlly, its snapped/shattered as if struck by....the end of a broken sword. add to that, there was nearly no blood on his sword compared to the other sword which was stained red

and the ending i felt was him finally feeling redeemed for his past, theres no reason he should die. i interpret it as him finally being able to rest, hes just covered a distance on foot that some of those guards didnt think their horses would even be able to cover (the guard mentions it as they ride the shortcut) then hes been nearly crushed by a falling building, killed countless elite samurai then had a battle with someone of comparable skill, and he did get quite a few superficial wounds as well as a more serious one to the arm (which is probably what left the blood at the end) of course hes going to be tired. but alas, he doesnt close his eyes at the end and the kid seems pretty confident in asking him what hell do once his injuries heal.
May 13, 2013 9:15 AM
Jul 2012
I know that this is an old thread, but I've recently finished watching this movie and I am also clueless whether he dies or not. If I had to pick, I would've chosen death, for a few reasons.

1. Considering his previous act in the past where he killed 2 (possibly more) innocent people and because of that he felt reluctant to go into battle and draw his sword, since he committing that one despicable act, he lost a part of his humanity.

2. In order to retain his humanity, he offers to help a child by being his bodyguard. Of course this is just a thought, but this would've made it a bit stronger as a film. We may never know whether the character died or not, but I just like to think he
surived. Considering that the dog made it, while it was poisoned. Or the 'blood drops' could have been his hair losing its color, as mentioned earlier.
May 24, 2013 2:03 AM
Dec 2008
During my first two viewings of the movie I never noticed the blood at the end, but having taken notice of it this third time I quickly jumped to the conclusion that he died.

However, after giving it some more thought I think the blood is a kick back to when Nanashi saved Tobimaru. At the start of the movie Nanashi was the one saving them but after his prolonged fight his life was left in Kotarous hands. This not only shows how they've come full circle but it also show's that Kotarou has matured after his journey.

It's also very likely that what we see at the end isn't blood at all but is rather his hair dye coming off symbolizing him freeing himself from his past.
May 24, 2013 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
Vicis said:

It's also very likely that what we see at the end isn't blood at all but is rather his hair dye coming off symbolizing him freeing himself from his past.

now that i never thought of
May 27, 2013 11:01 AM
Sep 2012
i gues, he dies, if he didnt then the kid wouldnt have looked sad for those couple seconds and they wouldnt show the blood dripping, especially when he asked "are your wounds getting better?".
Jun 6, 2013 11:36 AM

Sep 2011
eldest said:
Vicis said:

his hair dye is black not red

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jun 6, 2013 4:55 PM

Sep 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
eldest said:
Vicis said:

his hair dye is black not red

could have been a bit of both mixed together
Aug 21, 2013 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
if ppl really paid attention he didnt have a single chest injury only places he got hurt at was a cut was his left leg, stabbed in his right arm, cut on his right shoulder, seeing how when they both stabbed each other he didnt get stabbed as u see the sword falls straight downward (that gem like rock thing somehow deus and kept from being a fatal stab ) if anything he got clipped in the side and a couple scratches on his face how does that lead to death if anything hes tired cuz he RAN the whole way to the boy and fought right after all that no breaks so please tell me how do u guys come to the conclusion that he died?
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Aug 29, 2013 11:10 PM

Apr 2011
TwistedChick said:
Now that I have my hands on the DVD, one of the extra features interviewing the original cast includes an interesting remark by Kotarou's voice actor. He basically said that he liked the final scene with Kotarou and Nanashi "as they went off toward their next adventure."

Now, this is a child who wouldn't have analyzed these last scenes to death the way we have, but the fact that a statement directly saying Nanashi lived was included on the DVD, while nowhere else in the interviews is one made to the contrary, I believe holds significance. This voice actor, who'd been around the production team, director, fellow actors, ect. for months hearing their thoughts and comments on the film and its message, was 100% certain that those wounds weren't fatal. I'd like to think he really did have insight on the matter.

@TwistedChick, really? You mean, there is really a statement on the DVD directly saying that Nanashi lived? Then that ends the question. Nanashi didn't die! :) Thanks for this. If possible, could you please post a picture of the DVD statement as proof? Thanks a lot! ;)
Memory keeper... ^_^
Sep 26, 2013 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
Of course he LIVES.
Nov 3, 2013 7:05 PM
Nov 2013
Nanashi did not die. I watched the anime for 5 times already. Both with the English Sub and Japanese version. Take note that this anime has a lot of symbolism and foreshadowing in it - come to think of it, the beans were even highlighted in the end when he was able to use it as a weapon of distraction.

When I watched the ending, I thought of the scene where the two of them were riding to save the dog. I initially thought Tobimaru will die, but he didn't. It's sort of a give and take relationship where Tobimaru was saved by Nanashi and in the end the boy will save him in return. Take note, Kotaru was asking "are we there yet?" which was also the same when Nanashi asked the boy in the end. Plus, he did not sustain any fatal wounds that he was able to stand erect when the battle was over. A lot of the guys here argue about the blood on the snow, but it is just a way for the anime to let the audience know that he is wounded and it will be quite a hurdle if we saw Nanashi slump in the horse without even knowing that he sustained wounds because there was no blood enough spilled even when he fought the foreigner. It would have ruined the foreshadowing technique - like the jade and all, if by chance his character died. The worried look on the face of the boy is just a way of showing he deeply cared about Nanashi (take note that the child was a worry wart most of time, and a lot of times, he showed the same expression when the dog got poisoned) and that he will do anything to save him like he did when he carried the dog.
MimikuNov 3, 2013 7:09 PM
Feb 1, 2014 12:27 PM
Feb 2014
Of course he doesn't die. What would have been the point in even showing the treasure then? It saves his life. It's irony. Kotarou revealed that the treasure was really worth up to one gold piece, and then rationalized that, "Hey, at least it's worth something - more than you had", to paraphrase. From there on, its worth has been greatly diminished, right? So, upon it being struck by Luo Lang's sword, it "proves its worth" which was far greater than any amount of gold pieces, because it saved Nanashi's life. Not only that, but both of their swords are broken at the ends, and thus rather blunted in comparison to a piercing weapon. They both use a piercing attack, in which case Luo Lang's sword strikes the treasure, which would cause it to glance off of the object, and while still cut and wound Nanashi, it didn't pierce him and surely didn't kill him. That's pretty obvious, I'd say.

Now, if you want to speculate on Nanashi redeeming himself from his past, remember when Kotarou accuses him of being driven by greed. Then, we find out the treasure is overwhelmingly less valuable than initially stated. Next, the monk Shouon tries to tell Nanashi that he would have valued his own life more than Kotarou's, in which case Nanashi takes off after the child. He's making a sacrifice right then and there. He goes to save the child knowing of the risk, with this being the greatest demonstration of his NOT being motivated by greed. He's made the sacrifice by risking his life, and hey, he even saves Kotarou! C'mon, isn't that a pretty well written example of redemption?

As for the ending scene, so what if there's blood and Nanashi looks beat up? He WAS beat up! He got the shit kicked out of him what with everything that just happened. Of course he's going to be injured, and shown in such a state. Kotarou's smile at the end isn't because he knows that Nanashi is dying, it's because of role reversal, and their bond. It's just like when Tobimaru was injured, and they were riding to the nearest town. Only now (like when Nanashi told Kotarou that he "Should not depend on others if he wanted to make a go at it alone") Kotarou is the one in charge, and he smiles at the notion because it's ironic and he's going to take care of his friend (just like Tobimaru). Their conversation at the end is way too upbeat, anyway.

There was WAY, WAY too much time and effort spent in developing the relationship between Kotarou and Nanashi for either one of them to die. The film has a happy ending. I thought it was quite obvious myself. This isn't a film from the 80s or 90s where say, the protagonist's woman dies in something like Ninja Scroll, for example. I know some people compare the two, and I can dig it, but this film isn't any where near as dark as Ninja Scroll, or a lot of those anime from that time period. This is overall a much more upbeat and uplifting story of heroism as well as the bonding of Nanashi and Kotarou. And, while everyone else pretty much dies (they all seem to commit an act or acts that warrant their death(s)) it just wouldn't have fit for Nanashi to die, and Kotarou be left on his own ESPECIALLY after the entire ordeal they went through, and the bond that they have formed!

It's entirely obvious that Nanashi, while beaten up and wounded, lives.
misfits319Feb 1, 2014 12:50 PM
Feb 15, 2014 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
PathtoAtaraxia said:
He's Schrodinger's cat.

You're probably never going to see this, but what do you mean by that exactly? I looked up that concept and still don't understand it completely. What makes you think that the concept applies to Nanashi though?

cub said:
Of course he LIVES.

Well, all you can really say is of course it'd be a happy ending if he lived! There's no evidence to prove that fact, however. In fact, there seems to be far more disproving it.
May 4, 2014 5:31 AM

Oct 2013
I think that Nanashi doesn't die but i also think that he does. But the wound he gets are mostly away from his internal organs so there is a chance he might not have died.
But the loos of blood could kill him and Kotarou expression at the last shows that Nanashi is dying or maybe he must have thought that time is running out and Nanashi need immediate medical attention and the smile at last could be interpreted that he won't still give up on him.
Anyways there is a 50/50 chance whether he's D.O.A.The creator must have made the ending like this purposely so that the viewers can choose his fate.
May 24, 2014 9:32 AM
Apr 2013
If Nanashi was so fatally wounded, then how did he get on the horse in the first place? It's not like Kotarou or Tobimaru can lift a full grown man on a 5 foot tall animal. Obviously, Nanashi got on the horse himself, implying that he had enough strength to do so. If he did have fatal injuries, the action of being (impossibly) lifted onto or getting on the horse should have killed him. And yet, we see him riding away in the last scene.

He lives.
Oct 10, 2014 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
I think he lives, because Kotarou needs to repay him for saving him and Tobimaru :P So saving him its the way of Kotarou repay him.
May 12, 2016 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
i think he died too... ;-;

Aug 24, 2016 5:47 PM

Dec 2015
Real life = Death 1000%
Anime = 50/50

Look. Death is the correct ending for the Anime and if he survived then gg, but I am 100% the director is going to tell us he died. He died heroically saving the kid.
If I was him I would search the corpse and eat one of the medicine thingies and at least feel more painless cuz of the paracetamol yo and have my survival rate go up by little.
Oct 28, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2016
Pretty sure he's dead..... :/ Kotarou's shadowed expression when Nanashi slumps on his shoulder is a "dead" giveaway.
Nov 16, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
Could be either way, honestly, but I'm leaning towards him not surviving before reaching the town that wasn't in sight yet.
Nov 23, 2016 7:59 AM
Aug 2016
I think he lived... the last expression by koutarou was happiness and sadness mixed. He was happy that he and no name can go to journeys toghether. He was about to cry in joy but controlled it and smiled.
Jan 23, 2017 11:24 PM
Apr 2015
I believe that he would be able to survive, though I prefer that he dies, because it would make a more emotional ending.

Gotta have some of those bittersweet/sad endings, can't have happy endings every time.
Feb 5, 2017 9:02 AM

Mar 2010
Personally, as a person who hates happy endings with passion, I feel like the ending was intentionally supposed to be left ambiguous with hints going both ways.

I don't think it makes much of a storytelling sense to have him die because Nanashi's journey was about redemption and moving on from his past. The empty field, the talk and the eagle were symbolising freedom. By saving the boy, he made up for his past actions and was, in return, saved by the boy (metaphorically and literally). Having him die at the end would negate half of the saving and thus the whole purpose of the "treasure". Which was a strong plot point that got the two together in the first place. It seems outright silly to just be like "Nah, forget the whole saving part, he's done dead." Also, the last track playing was very hopeful and positive, that's not a tune you would play when someone is dying. The whole ending scene symbolised a new beginning, everything from the scenery to music to character discussion.

As for the blood dripping, yeah, he was wounded, of course he was bleeding. But we never saw his wound and for all we now, the last hit scratched him and he was bleeding from the wound from before. And of course the boy looked worried, I mean, you have a bleeding friend right next to you, who wouldn't be worried? Besides, that also showcased how he matured. Before, he was freaking out but this time he was much more calm and collected despite internally wanting to tear up.

I would say, we don't have enough conclusive proof either way but given the positiveness of the last scene, I lean to him surviving.
Mar 20, 2017 7:05 AM

Jul 2007
I think he lived. The whole talk about the treasure really being invaluable at the end and the kid was like I told you! Meant the treasure saved his life. That's why we see it fall, break in half, and only have a few drops of blood. For the blonde, and entire pool of blood falls directly below the wound Nonashi (think I spelled his name right) inflicted.

The treasure played a major part in rather he lived or died. One thing about anime, little things like this makes all the difference. He would not have put the treasure in at that moment if not to represent the boy's gift saved his life.

The blonde at the end.. he had a sword go through his arm and his arm was hanging loosely while they rode on the horse. I'm sure a wound like that bleed profusely. The hawk, probably the one who kept carrying messages back and forth for the one dude.

Going to eat your brains and gain your knowledge.
Apr 9, 2017 2:27 PM

Aug 2015
Oh, my God, I love this movie, it's so addictive, and the ending seems very pretty, fucking epic.

May 14, 2017 5:39 PM

Oct 2013
First, whether he lived or died is unknowable since we never find out whether they reached the town or not.

Second, this movie makes a huge amount of other anime seem like shit. It is a masterpiece. 10/10

Aug 28, 2017 11:34 PM
Aug 2017
Haven't you dumb mother f****** ever thought that the blood was used for its color red; ultimately, being completely symbolic? The red "blood" represents Nanashi, and the horse hooves represent the kid. God damn, take a literature class or something.
Sep 1, 2017 3:40 PM

Aug 2017
Lofipie said:
Haven't you dumb mother f****** ever thought that the blood was used for its color red; ultimately, being completely symbolic? The red "blood" represents Nanashi, and the horse hooves represent the kid. God damn, take a literature class or something.
thats hilarious blood is blood don't overlook things that don't need overlooking.
Where are your papers?
Sep 24, 2017 7:58 AM
Jan 2017
I think that the reason he was leaning on kotaro was because he ran for 3 freaking hours to reach the place and, upon arrival he was buried under the fallen wooden towers and again ran while fighting 4 mings. of course you'd be tired.
Apr 29, 2018 1:56 PM

Feb 2018
It's very hard to say but because we only saw him lose a bit of blood in the end I don't think he dies because in anime peoepl can lose liters of blood and still be fine xd.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stranger - Mukoh Hadan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Liquid - Apr 16, 2008

261 by OooOOooOOozzozo »»
May 29, 4:58 PM

» Is this good??

Tanjiro1316 - May 3, 2022

20 by Jagged_85 »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:04 AM

Poll: » is it better in sub or dub? which gives a better feel?

i_m_a_hero_too - Jul 1, 2020

7 by Yukikaze_01 »»
Feb 14, 2022 1:59 PM

» Anyone know if the subtitle issue with Funimations release has been fixed?

Nyren - Mar 8, 2017

0 by Nyren »»
Mar 8, 2017 2:30 PM

» Nanashi's and Rarou's Ethnicity

MiloZelenko - Jan 21, 2012

7 by nDroae »»
Mar 20, 2016 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.