Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2020 8:33 AM

Jul 2017
HeroVladimir93 said:
This wasn't a bad episode by any means, but unfortunately, my primary complaint towards this show still stands: I have absolutely no idea what the main story is supposed to be. Princess Connect! Re:Dive refuses to commit to its main story and takes detours to avoid addressing it, such as comedy, food and character moments. Don't get me wrong, I like those things as much as the next guy, but sooner or later, the show's lack of commitment to its main story will come back to bite it in the behind. I like this show on principle and I enjoy it when it's done well, but style can only make up for a lack of substance for so long. We still have 3 episodes left, so let's hope Princess Connect! Re:Dive can turn things around.

I guess they have decided to not talk about the main story to not spoil viewers from the game story. since the story is still developing, but already too big to address with 12 episodes.
Jun 13, 2020 10:48 PM
Jan 2017
nbyung09 said:
HeroVladimir93 said:
This wasn't a bad episode by any means, but unfortunately, my primary complaint towards this show still stands: I have absolutely no idea what the main story is supposed to be. Princess Connect! Re:Dive refuses to commit to its main story and takes detours to avoid addressing it, such as comedy, food and character moments. Don't get me wrong, I like those things as much as the next guy, but sooner or later, the show's lack of commitment to its main story will come back to bite it in the behind. I like this show on principle and I enjoy it when it's done well, but style can only make up for a lack of substance for so long. We still have 3 episodes left, so let's hope Princess Connect! Re:Dive can turn things around.

I guess they have decided to not talk about the main story to not spoil viewers from the game story. since the story is still developing, but already too big to address with 12 episodes.

If there's no main story, then the show suffers from a serious lack of direction. What is the protagonists' goals? What are they trying to achieve? What is the purpose behind Yuuki's arrival? What about his old companions? Why was Kokkoro tasked to become his companion? What exactly is Karyl's mission? The show brought up these questions over the course of its run and since the main story is non-existent, then they probably won't be answered.
Jun 14, 2020 3:22 AM

Sep 2016
Welp, the MC, very slowly, is progressing? Just a little bit.
(why am I not surprised the 2nd top review is a 2/10 completely based on whining about the MC lol)

Animation still top notch...except for the first minutes of this episode, I was like wtf did they forget how to draw. Fortunately they corrected the issue after a bit, gradually.

Story is slowly building and we will for sure get a big cliffhanger on some huge event for the last ep, we'll see.

Characters overall, still consistent from EP 1.

Kokkoro ok, Pecorine still annoying (and I still think she's pretending, I mean, she "doesn't remember her own name" but then knows too much about her powers, including names, armor and clothing, etc), MC still rebuilding and, as for Karyl/Kyaru/whatever your subs romanize her name to (I've seen everything) the more time passes the more I feel connected to her on a whole other level, she's literally my spirit animal (and I don't like cats), 7.8/10 too relatable lol (except for the part where she's manipulated by the bad guy, though I can't exclude I would be able to do otherwise if I were in her shoes...).
bruh
Jun 14, 2020 4:08 PM

Mar 2010
Other than the vampire queen and her hot looks.. this episode seemed really random.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2020 4:11 AM

Oct 2017
The pudding girl and the vampire loli were adorable. The last part was hilarious lol, ofc bugs are the best ingredients. Also lol I hope we dun get a plot twist in next episode that Yuki really is missing.
Jun 15, 2020 2:17 PM

Nov 2009
And thus the adventure ends, with the MC eaten as a pudding. (then somehow got threw up and returned to normal afterwards... ewww... lol)

Also, loli vampire was interesting and cute. I like how her personality also changes between her adult and child form, makes it even more fun.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 15, 2020 8:31 PM

Mar 2014
Ilya's chibi form was perfect lol, went from "oh no a vampire are we in actual danger?" to "aw what a cutie" hehe

Karyl waiting for them to come home was adorable. That little Meep!

I like how they solved the Yuuki mystery in the post-ED scene. He really got eaten and they had to "rescue" him lol

Wonder what it's like to be turned into pudding. Yuuki seemed to be enjoying it until he got eaten offscreen
Jun 20, 2020 7:49 PM

Jul 2014
A loli that can turn into an big tiddy onee-san? Damn nice! The full package. And she's voiced by Sakura Tange <3

The other loli really turned them into pudding lmao. Poor Yuki, but thankfully Pecorine and Shinobu made her vomit him out after the ending. Kyaru's face is glorious xD.
Jun 26, 2020 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Miyako the puding ghost? Lmao, her cursing act really fun to watch. And finally she just use her cursed there. Yeah, three puding appeared with twos of them seems so cute that i can't eat that. I just hope that Yuuki really 'good bye' and never appeared in the near future. But in the end he's back, i was saying, 'shit, here we go again'.

Nice guild, i guessed. I never said that vampire can satisfied me so much. But, i still preferred to Miyako on this episode. So, yeah, thats it.
badabassJun 26, 2020 7:03 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 16, 2021 7:57 AM

Aug 2018
Hm?.. Kyaru openly plays with plushies?.. At least placing pair of them on her window.. Interesting, if maybe she is more trusting of others now..
Well, to be honest, all of this place is full of cute little girls, so this vampire being loli herself - suits, really.. ;P Though, I'm fine either way - both if she'll be big titted, and be contrast.. Or if she'll be like her followers, really.. Both is good.. ;P
Hm.. Why princess wants to destroy theater?.. I mean, even if she's evil, dictator, and stuff - why theater?.. Well, maybe she doesn't like someone from there, thousands things could be, really..
Jan 22, 2021 2:26 PM

Feb 2019
Did ghost-chan eat him lol
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Feb 22, 2021 8:07 PM

Jul 2016
A character who can be both onee-san and loli? Illya seriously has the best of both worlds.
Mar 6, 2021 9:51 PM

Aug 2019
Gold mine of an episode ngl. Legendary Vampire Illya makes an appearance of course voice acted by the Sakura Tange. Diabolos guild members are shown, they seem like a pretty spooky bunch, but in reality they're quite a funny bunch. Quite like Shinobu, her calming tone was nice, she also had some pretty good one liners

Miyako appears, spooking people, giving them trauma and refusing to ascend to the next realm, just like in game tbh. Swear to God my fight or flight instincts genuinely kick in when i see the person i'm up against in PVP arena has her on their team. If that girl can take head on, a deadly punishment and sacred Punish with barely a single scratch on them, i'm not going in a 10 foot pole radius of them.

Kayrl's reactions were gold again, and Yuuki's fucking dead.
Mar 18, 2021 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
Ah, finally Miyako, the best PVE tank in the game. Pudding pudding! Man, I miss eating pudding. It's been a long time. Also, I wish the MC was really eaten then maybe he'll be recycled into a more useful MC. lol

Ooh, that Ilya(adult) is hot. I can't wait to summon for her someday!
Jan 17, 2022 12:48 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Best episode since 5.
Vampire Queen was pretty CUTE, and apparently, not a good idea to leave her out to conquer the world. xD

That ghost cursed them to be pudding, and almost went to the afterlife but Pecorine had to reveal the SECRET ingredient like everything she does uses bugs. lol

MC got eaten by the ghost, bye bye~~
Feb 25, 2022 12:11 PM

Dec 2020
That vampire got.. lolified?
Apr 5, 2022 11:33 AM

Apr 2013
That was either a very strong ghost or their resistance to curses is horrible lol
Jun 7, 2022 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
"Bye-bye 👍" RIP Yuuki, I'll sure miss your eloquent speeches like 'Mm.'

May 24, 2023 1:47 AM

Dec 2022
Glad she didn't get to pass on so she could get a bit of punishment at least (even though it took her eating Yuuki for it, and it having been more out of necessity than to punish).
Sure it's a comedy and all, but different than most, she actually caused (psychological) damage to the boss guy, turned the guildies into pudding, and threatened to (and in case of Yuuki actually did) eat them.
At least knock some sense into her or something, same for the demon girl accompanying her, she's your responsibility damnit.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.