Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2018
This chapter is my favourite one so far, it was good to see the gang back together.

It was funny when they saw a car for the first time xd.

And Mikasa eating ice cream was really cute.

I don't know if it's just me but the end of the chapter felt somehow emotional.
Nov 6, 2019 1:11 PM
Sep 2018
@RogueCitizen64

Well, there is a way other than wiping out the entire world. The way which Zeke suggested minus euthanasia of Eldians. They perform mini rumbling. Wipeout entire combined forces of the world which are in Marley. Show world fear and their power and hence obtain the maximum bargaining power. Make peace treaties with the world while making allies and fastly develop technology as a backup. This route was the best route for me, but we will see what happens in the end.
Nov 6, 2019 1:12 PM

Aug 2019
RogueCitizen64 said:
@Kilimini
@xenosys

Here is thing you are ignoring, Armin is aware that Eren is the only reason that Paradis has a fighting chance. He's a smart fella, he also knows that both Marley and the Eldian population in Marley want to kill everyone in Paradis. Given that why would he, when he has never in the past, try to act like a moralfag now? Yes he could try to talk down Eren, he might even get into a fight with him but why would he collaborate with the warriors when he already knows about their goals? Armin might have stronger morals than Eren but he clearly isn't willing to die on the account of them.

Why on earth do you keep insinuating that we're saying Armin is siding with the warriors? I've never made a reference to that at all in any of my previous posts.

Just because he isn't fully onboard with what Eren has planned, it doesn't mean he's automatically siding with the enemy. I've already made reference to the fact that he understands exactly what's going on with regards to Eren and Allied Forces and consequences of what each may do, but it doesn't mean he needs to be morally comfortable with it either. As I say, he isn't Eren and has a completely different outlook and perception of the people on the mainland.

Although he thought Eren could launch an all-out attack against the world, he didn't think he would. He had faith in his friend that he would come around and use the founding titan's abilities to launch a mini-rumbling and release the titans within Shinganshina to attack the allied forces in Marley. This is confirmed in this chapter.
Nov 6, 2019 1:14 PM
Sep 2017
Did Levi murder that clown?
Nov 6, 2019 1:37 PM

Jul 2014
So his plan was just to wipe out all the humans outside of the wall all along? Dunno what I was expecting but I expected something different?

I really don't see him succeeding if that's just his plan all along.
Nov 6, 2019 1:42 PM
Feb 2018
So eren is going to destroy everybody but Eldians with the rumbling
Nov 6, 2019 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hange is still hiding Levi somewhere, we still haven't seen Eren and Historia's last encounter / conversation and then there's the foreshadowing about Armin being the true savior.

Either Eren is a fucking genius and planned absolutely everything in advance, even his current plan being stopped and the stuff that would happen after or he's really just evil and we'll see the struggle to stop his plan. OR, Isayama pulls some mind blowing plot twist and leave us all in awe with eyes wide open trying to realize what the fuck just happened. Either option is fine tbh.

Even though I disliked some of the stuff that happened post time skip this manga is definitely growing on me again. Right now is just pure fucking hype.
Nov 6, 2019 2:08 PM

Jul 2014
This can't be the final image, we are still missing a puzzle.

Eren's grand plan and his motives got way too much build-up and foreshadowing for it just to boil down to "I hate Elden cuz they hate me so I am gonna kill them all"

There is a reason why we are still not shown Eren and Historia final encounter and Armin being hyped up as the savior. I mean, come on, the outside world has modern technology, right? They will nuke the whole island and wipe it off the map of the world if they have to, Eren isn't defeating the world with his titans the world is different than it was 2000 years ago.

Trying to kill everybody isn't the right answer lol.
Devil_SlayerNov 6, 2019 2:12 PM

Aug 2019
Everyone arguing about the morality in characters and im just sitting here like: Nope fuck that clown with how he snuck up on levi

Jun 2013
F**k you Eren...Mikasa, Armin....Cut his head off..... he is now beyond redemption.....

Chosing to end All life beyond Island? there is no saving for him now.... would love to see Eren fan boys to justify this
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 6, 2019 2:09 PM

Aug 2019
Jarjaxle said:
F**k you Eren...Mikasa, Armin....Cut his head off..... he is now beyond redemption.....

Chosing to end All life beyond Island? there is no saving for him now.... would love to see Eren fan boys to justify this

Love how you resort to name calling a group of people, maybe look past your hate boner for eren and realize there are different types of eren fans, ones like me who disagree with some of his actions and agree with some of them.
Nov 6, 2019 2:11 PM

May 2015
I'm not yet convinced that Eren's true intentions were uncovered here. All the walls had to fall no matter what though, there's no freedom to achieve with any of them still standing.
Nov 6, 2019 2:25 PM

Aug 2012
good chapter with important dialogue but I liked chapter 122 more. 4/5
Hyped for the upcoming chapter
Nov 6, 2019 2:49 PM

Mar 2016
I am not sure if I started trembling from the story or the cold. lol

Levi and Hanji were back!! Hurrah!!

I'm surprised a guy survived after calling Levi a kid. Maybe Eren has already killed that man for Levi's sake!

Finally, we know about the time Eren disappeared.

Did Eren become something like Rod Reiss? The Attack Turkey?

The attack turkey can actually speak to everyone through telepathy. Cool! Somehow, this seems perfectly possible in this world.

Eren still wants to protect his friends and family! That is sweet. However, Eren has been shown as someone who willingly drops his humanity to protect his loved ones, which makes him the villain now. This is so interesting!!
Nov 6, 2019 3:02 PM
Jan 2017
Eremika fans on suicide watch lmao. Enlighten me guys what would eren have done differently if Mikasa told him a different answer.

We're almost home people.
Nov 6, 2019 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Can we just appreciate how beautiful the art in the last few pages is? Especially compared to the what Isayama started with.
Nov 6, 2019 3:20 PM
Dec 2016
listen, i absolutely hate what eren’s doing. he’s killing a lot of innocent people, it’s just not right. but i also still love his character, his character development is phenomenal and he’s one of the most unique protagonists i’ve ever seen. after what he’s been through, i just can’t bring myself to hate him at all for what he’s doing.
Nov 6, 2019 3:21 PM
Dec 2016
Ten said:
I'm not yet convinced that Eren's true intentions were uncovered here. All the walls had to fall no matter what though, there's no freedom to achieve with any of them still standing.
honestly same, he pretty much laid out what his plans are but i still think there’s something more to it.
Nov 6, 2019 3:23 PM
Dec 2016
crimson_fukr said:
Eremika fans on suicide watch lmao. Enlighten me guys what would eren have done differently if Mikasa told him a different answer.

We're almost home people.
i’m not convinced that her confessing would have really changed anything. i don’t see (and i think it was confirmed?) eren liking her back, pretty sure he just thinks of her as a sister.
Nov 6, 2019 3:54 PM

May 2016
Eren in the beginning: I WANT TO KILL ALL THE TITANS!!

Eren in the end: I WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!

AoT fans: "Eren has a character development"

Me: *facepalm*
-
Nov 6, 2019 3:55 PM
Sep 2019
Armin and Reiner will kick Eren's ass, this prediction was made by the gang of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan.
Nov 6, 2019 3:56 PM

Oct 2017

All Hail Lelouch Eren
YuikenNov 6, 2019 4:06 PM
The only MAL users who should troll are those who are prepared to be trolled!

What do you do when there is a toxic user you cannot stop by any means? Will you plague your mind with toxicity to defeat toxicity or would you rather logout and give up even if the toxicity will never disappear?
Nov 6, 2019 4:05 PM

Jun 2016
SheevPalpatine said:
Eren in the beginning: I WANT TO KILL ALL THE TITANS!!

Eren in the end: I WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!

AoT fans: "Eren has a character development"

Me: *facepalm*

Well aren't you a bit overconfident there?
Eren at his core is the same as he was since the beginning, he said so himself in the last chapters. However at the same time he also changed with all that happened throughout the story, specially after the end of RtS, and developed a even more complex mentality and questionable morals.
Can't really say much about it because we still don't have his pov, but saying he don't have character development when he started of as a kid who barely knew anything about the world is really stupid.
Nov 6, 2019 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
I think this chapter was fantastic. Eren doesn't really fuck around. I was just a little confused by the locality of the chapter. We get a long backdrop of how Erens motivation was birthed and suddenly we're back in Shiganshina and at the same time get the view for the area where Zeke and Eren and the Ymir figure is located. A bit too quick of a scene change for me.
Nov 6, 2019 4:12 PM

Oct 2017
And just when Eren truly wanted Mikasa to express her feelings, she runs away. But whenever Mikasa had wanted to express her feelings, he was the one to ignore her. Now I do feel like Eren and Historia got married, ugh. I don't have any complains regarding the series, since I'm really liking whatever's happening in every chapter...

EDIT: I removed the first part since I had mixed feelings after some thought... but I believe what Eren's doing is correct.

EDIT 2: Aren't they all enemies lol? I just re-read some chapters, if you see how unjust and cruel those people outside the wall have been, you know supporting Eren is correct. No mixed feelings now.
KatsutoSakiNov 6, 2019 4:53 PM
Nov 6, 2019 4:19 PM
Jan 2016
Eren is trying to destroy the world. I mean what choice does he have. The entire world wants Eldia destroyed. Even the normal citizens of the world wants them dead. So he is only doing the same to them. For example Marley, I mean Gabi was bent on killing them (who is just a kid) thinking them as a devil's children. She changed only after interacting with the Eldians. If you want to change the perception of the entire world than it would take decades or maybe centuries. Peace will not be the solution. It's either kill or be killed. Let's say, he didn't made this choice. Would the DNA test actually convince the world that they are really harmless. No, sometimes people just don't care. It's a genocide because the world is more populated than Eldia. Let's say, Eldia lost the war, do you think Eldians would have survived. The majority would have been killed and some would have become slaves. Well Isayama did a good job in playing with people's mind, he got me at least.
END_777Nov 6, 2019 6:52 PM
Nov 6, 2019 4:31 PM
Nov 2014
RogueCitizen64 said:
Marley absolutely deserves their fate, Eren is only acting in self-defence.

Eren isn't just going to destroy Marley. Eren is going to destroy the whole world. His disappointment is crystal clear after League of Nations scene.
Nov 6, 2019 4:34 PM
Jan 2017
RafaelLaybenitz said:
Armin and Reiner will kick Eren's ass, this prediction was made by the gang of the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan.
I guess Reiner and Armin will put an end to Eren's misery before Eren could completely annihilate the outside world. Either way Eren will die like the anti hero he was.
Nov 6, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2017
Damn, all this happening because Mikasa friendzoned Eren. The Eldian sympathizers' stand in the conference is like the icing on the cake. lol
AyumiVk said:
Seeing the survey corps having fun together was adorable, but that clown, AND THE DAMN CARROT- lmao i can't with them
The kid from Eren's memories also appeared, that's one less 'mistery'.

Uhm.. but I'm confused as hell ngl. Eren's character has a lot of contradictions.
He seems to value life by all the "born in this world" speeches he's been making, but in the end it seems like he really went with full rumble and that will kill much more people than it would with Zeke's plan. I wonder if we'll only be able to see his pov at the very end..
I'm all for it because that makes things more interesting though, and honestly i can't really blame Eren even if genocide's clearly a bad thing.
I was thinking about that, but then comes to mind the scene when Grisha handed Eren the Attack Titan and said the line, "If you want to save Mikasa, Armin, and everyone...", which makes me think that Eren is currently doing the right thing if he doesn't want 'the cycle' to keep repeating itself.

And that talk with Mikasa could have either been Eren wanting to hear a "i love you" by her (doubt it because he hasn't show interest in her but still), or to feel loved by someone in the world and like he matters. This theory comes to mind when thinking about that hypothesis.
If not that, it could also be something else related to the supposed ackerbond.
The author seems to keep it ambiguous intentionally, so annoying. I'm so curious of what Eren expected for Mikasa to answer his question. Being family is also a form of love, not exclusive to romantic love. Also, I think he already sees the strong bond among the Survey Corps as prove of their mutual feelings as well.
electromagnetoNov 6, 2019 5:15 PM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 6, 2019 5:02 PM
Sep 2019
The manga is about cycles of violence that transcend generations, so supporting Eren's decision is the same as supporting the cycle that literally caused the suffering of all the characters in the story. Now he has the power of Ymir, so the island could stay well until it was developed enough to protect itself from enemy countries (this was the original plan signed with Zeke's men), but Eren clearly prefers to fuel the cycle of violence. in favor of this idea of ​​distorted freedom that he has (and I mean distorted because the eldians themselves disagreed and split in the past, the existence of a world inhabited only by eldians is no guarantee of freedom or peace).
Nov 6, 2019 5:25 PM
Jan 2016
RafaelLaybenitz said:
The manga is about cycles of violence that transcend generations, so supporting Eren's decision is the same as supporting the cycle that literally caused the suffering of all the characters in the story. Now he has the power of Ymir, so the island could stay well until it was developed enough to protect itself from enemy countries (this was the original plan signed with Zeke's men), but Eren clearly prefers to fuel the cycle of violence. in favor of this idea of ​​distorted freedom that he has (and I mean distorted because the eldians themselves disagreed and split in the past, the existence of a world inhabited only by eldians is no guarantee of freedom or peace).

Eren does have that power. But do you think the other countries would stay idle, if Eldia itself is developing. Eldians were already considered a threat and weapons to deal with them were already created. Now with even bigger threat, the entire world would get United and create weapons that could deal with those colossal Titans and Eren himself.

Of course there is guarantee of peace and freedom. In reality, there are some inner conflicts in nations of today's world but is there war within the nations. I guess no, except for few. However if the world is destroyed Eldians would be forced to leave in peace in order to breed and populate the world again.
Nov 6, 2019 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
cAbaddon said:
AzorAhai said:
@Kilimini

Guess we'll have to WAIT and see...

@cAbaddon
Hopefully it's not Lelouch kind of "i became the worst evil and my defeat shall bring true peace to the world" ending...

I don't see anything bad about a more serious and elaborated version of that ending.

But what kind of ending would satisfy you?

The reason why some persons wont like it because it has been done already, which is really unfair if you think about it, I bet he himself couldn't give you an answer.

Perhaps the genocide working will be the only thing that will please some persons, but then whatever ending it is, some persons wont like it.

Nov 6, 2019 5:47 PM

Oct 2014
That dinosaur-like skeleton... Is that what the Sasageyou OP was showing at the end? Damn, now we finally understand.
(*゚∀゚)ノ
Nov 6, 2019 6:17 PM
Jan 2019
Nice job Eren. Nice job Isayama. It's time to RUMBLE!
Nov 6, 2019 6:32 PM

Dec 2017
END_777 said:
RafaelLaybenitz said:

Eren does have that power. But do you think the other countries would stay idle, if Eldia itself is developing. Eldians were already considered a threat and weapons to deal with them were already created. Now with even bigger threat, the entire world would get United and create weapons that could deal with those colossal Titans and Eren himself.

Of course there is guarantee of peace and freedom. In reality, there are some inner conflicts in nations of today's world but is there war within the nations. I guess no, except for few. However if the world is destroyed Eldians would be forced to leave in peace in order to breed and populate the world again.
Also, Eren doesn't have much time left as his term is expiring soon. There is no guarantee that he would get a successor who shares his ideals, or if Ymir would even still answer to that successor.
What kind of peace could they expect if the alliance force is already gathered to destroy Paradis anyway?

The freedom itself is a very subjective matter. The US invaded Middle Eastern nations in the name of freedom, did the victims see it as freedom? I don't think so.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

Nov 6, 2019 6:38 PM

Dec 2017
The ice cream Eren had, was it a new one or Mikasa's leftovers? ( ° ʖ °)

Nov 6, 2019 6:38 PM
Sep 2018
keragamming said:

Its very disheartening to see that you have read 123 chapters and don't have a clue that the main character of the story has gotten tons of development, now I have to question what else in the story you are oblivious to as well.

It seems he is ignorant of everything in the manga. Just look at his posts in last chapter discussion or the thread he created declaring Chap 91 and onwards as the worst part of the manga. Also, he is always saying there is no character development for eren and he is acting opposite of his personality. That's what he accuses eren with again and again. Two times I have answered him with Soul's video link and Foxen's video link, and one long post written by a Reddit user explaining his development even throughout S1 to S3, post time skip eren is not even a question, almost everyone acknowledges eren as a developed, mature character. But no I don't want to understand anything? I don't understand what his grudge against aot is.
Nov 6, 2019 6:42 PM

Oct 2014
this was perhaps one of the best chapters in the entire series (in my personal opinion)

i literally don't know how i'm gonna wait a month for ch 124 to come out
Nov 6, 2019 6:49 PM

Jan 2018
Wow, this ch was just brilliant especially Eren x Mikasa moments and those last pew panels are just... Go kill all those mf Eren.
Nov 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Feb 2019
Ok, Mangadex is finally back up, finished the chapter and what the fuck. that was insane. So Eren is on some Thanos shit, Mikasa still doesn't know what Eren is to her, a what if scenario and still no fucking Annie or Levi. What if she just disappears from the story completely like Koga in the Inuyasha manga lol. My money's on Ymir being historia and eren's child reincarnated
Nov 6, 2019 6:58 PM
Jul 2016
RogueCitizen64 said:
@deg

In Norse mythology Ragnarök didn't just end with a battle that destroyed the entire world but with the rebirth of a new world. A world that was peaceful and prosperous, one which offered hope to build a new life free from the conflicts of the old world. I believe snk is will have a similar style of ending.

This just made me think that maybe Eren will terminate all life on Earth other than subjects of Ymir and just erase their memories (just like king did it before when eldians moved to Paradis Island and behind the walls). This way everybody will be happy in the world without knowing the cruelties of the old world and it will lead a way for a prosperous future.
Nov 6, 2019 7:37 PM
Mar 2018
Eren's true motives finally revealed!!!
Nov 6, 2019 7:43 PM

Sep 2019
keragamming said:
Amazing chapter! What the hell was that? It look like some type of dinosaur, also that last panel look dope as hell!
You guys seem happy. I m not reading full comments to not spoil maself but some lines and vote results tell that this chapter is 👌. Wait for 2020/2021 is long tho as Aot anime will completely end in 2021.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 6, 2019 7:44 PM

Sep 2019
God_Yaboku said:
keragamming said:

Its very disheartening to see that you have read 123 chapters and don't have a clue that the main character of the story has gotten tons of development, now I have to question what else in the story you are oblivious to as well.

It seems he is ignorant of everything in the manga. Just look at his posts in last chapter discussion or the thread he created declaring Chap 91 and onwards as the worst part of the manga. Also, he is always saying there is no character development for eren and he is acting opposite of his personality. That's what he accuses eren with again and again. Two times I have answered him with Soul's video link and Foxen's video link, and one long post written by a Reddit user explaining his development even throughout S1 to S3, post time skip eren is not even a question, almost everyone acknowledges eren as a developed, mature character. But no I don't want to understand anything? I don't understand what his grudge against aot is.
Who don't want to understand?

lavah said:
Now no one can disagree with the fact that Levi is best boi after this chapter.
I thought Eren actually became a good person, but I guess I was wrong eh. But no worries cause Armin is gonna save the day as Eren had already stated that Armin is the saviour of the world.
How u guys keep the cool for a 1 month long wait.

deg said:
Eren/Hitler/Thanos did nothing wrong (genocide is good? lol)

its kill or be killed situation anyway and Eren choose to kill the rest of the world that is

damn if only Mikasa did not friendzone Eren things could have gone differently lol

So Eren Hitler and thanos are your favorites.

Mod Edit: Merged multiple posts, please use the edit button
Fleeting_DreamNov 7, 2019 10:44 AM
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 6, 2019 7:48 PM

Sep 2016
HOO boy, this chapter was one of the greatest ones that we've had in a while for sure. Man, I feel bad for Mikasa. She should've just said how she really feels about Eren. But oh well. It's her fault.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Nov 6, 2019 7:49 PM

Sep 2019
Arjuna777 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow so Eren brought everyone in the Paths Realm

Also Colossal Titans are marching to destroy the world and look at Eren's Titan form.
You are fast with Aot polls. U the giant fan of the series?
Nov 6, 2019 7:55 PM

Jan 2009
Peeti said:
deg said:
Eren/Hitler/Thanos did nothing wrong (genocide is good? lol)

its kill or be killed situation anyway and Eren choose to kill the rest of the world that is

damn if only Mikasa did not friendzone Eren things could have gone differently lol

So Eren Hitler and thanos are your favorites.

nah im just making a joke but genocide is bad and its a hot topic right now with the rise of neonazi in todays world
Nov 6, 2019 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
Peeti said:
keragamming said:
Amazing chapter! What the hell was that? It look like some type of dinosaur, also that last panel look dope as hell!
You guys seem happy. I m not reading full comments to not spoil maself but some lines and vote results tell that this chapter is 👌. Wait for 2020/2021 is long tho as Aot anime will completely end in 2021.

You got that right, you have no idea what you will be witnessing when season 4 comes out, be careful when it comes to spoilers.

Nov 6, 2019 8:03 PM

Oct 2017
Jarjaxle said:

??? You realize people can enjoy antagonists or people who aren't exactly moral (wouldn't be able to like any of the characters in 40k if that was the case lol). While obviously I think it's likely the story is going a Zero Requiem situation (though unlike Lelouch Eren totally believes in what he is doing) with Armin being the Hero Eren's views do have a lot of logic behind them. No matter what they do any peaceful alternative is going to rely on the good will of the other nations specifically Marley and from his visit it kinda reinforces how huge a risk that would be.

Even if he just destroyed Marley they would still then need to keep the Titan powers to ensure no upstart nations could oppose them. Eren doesn't want to burden the people he cares about with that.

I think it's obviously that the story is going to make Eren the final antagonist. He still is my favourite character from AOT and that is if anything reinforced by this chapter.

@SheevPalpatine

That is really oversimplifying things not to mention character development doesn't mean a character's views have to drastically change. Behavior or just basic perception has changed drastically for Eren throughout the story. The thing that has remained the same the core of his character is his drive for his perception of freedom and gaining that for him and his friends. You can debate if that is satisfying or well done but there has been a lot of character development for his character that is irrefutable.
BilboBaggins365Nov 6, 2019 8:09 PM
Nov 6, 2019 8:04 PM
Sep 2018
Peeti said:
God_Yaboku said:

Who don't want to understand?

I was referring to sheevpalpatine.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 13, 4:19 PM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

66 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 8, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 41 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jan 11, 2013

48 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 7, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.