Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 1, 2019 1:20 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Sugram22 said:
Haptism93 said:

Well, with "idiot", I wasn't referring to his lack of common sense. It was about his reaction after seeing Cicily's boobs, that face was just too much.

normal for teens, at least in animes, i find it entertaining and amusing

Ehurvaks said:

His reaction was after seeing her pretty face, not her boobs. The close-up on her boobs before her face was the anime director choosing to build up suspense before showing her face.

this

+1

"Normal for teens" I don't think so. It's just an exaggerated expression to make fun of the MC. I personally don't like it like that, there are several other ways to show someone being "aroused" without making a character look like an idiot. One can choose to portray a MC like that, but don't expect everyone to like that.
Glad you find it amusing, though. I'd personally prefer it differently, but luckily situations like that don't ruin a whole show. It just ruins some moments for me, but that's also just about preference.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jul 1, 2019 1:53 PM

Sep 2012
Haptism93 said:
Sugram22 said:

normal for teens, at least in animes, i find it entertaining and amusing

this

+1

"Normal for teens" I don't think so. It's just an exaggerated expression to make fun of the MC. I personally don't like it like that, there are several other ways to show someone being "aroused" without making a character look like an idiot. One can choose to portray a MC like that, but don't expect everyone to like that.
Glad you find it amusing, though. I'd personally prefer it differently, but luckily situations like that don't ruin a whole show. It just ruins some moments for me, but that's also just about preference.

i don't think he was aroused, it was reaction like when mc sees girl he likes with cute outfit, they tried to show love at first sight nothing sexual like with issei in dxd

also it looked like love of first sight kinda a thing, first time seeing a girl/female hes age

Sugram22Mar 21, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 8, 2019 7:15 PM
Oct 2017
Nobody:
Anime Producers: Hey Dawg, I heard you couldn't get enough Isekai.
Jul 8, 2019 10:37 PM
Apr 2019
BiggKab said:
Nobody:
Anime Producers: Hey Dawg, I heard you couldn't get enough Isekai.

Personally I can't, it's my favorite genre. I don't even think they have scratched this surface of what they can do with such a great plot device.
Jul 13, 2019 9:08 PM
Oct 2017
There's always potential, the chance to do better but they choose cookie cutter because it's easy/quicker.
Jul 19, 2019 10:15 AM

Jul 2015
The premise feels a bit generic but the execution of the story looks pretty good
Merlin for best grandpa

"How utterly cliché" Oh the irony

Nov 21, 2020 6:28 PM
Jul 2020
I know there’s a lot of negativity around this, but I think it looks super fun!!!
I’m a sucker for OP mcs, I’m not saying they’re good, but I like them.
Sort of looking forward to watching a light hearted not serious anime. Again, this is all my opinion.
Jan 25, 2021 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
i can not believe mc's VA is same as that of Natsuki Subaru's
Jul 29, 2021 4:05 AM
Jul 2021
Muito bom esse anime ,espero que tenha 2° temporada
Nov 3, 2021 3:12 PM
Oct 2021
It's very good I hope you have a second season, I highly recommend it
May 15, 2022 7:28 AM

Apr 2013
I don't really understand, was there any need for him to be reincarnated? The story would've worked just as well or even better if this was simply a fantasy setting. Also the suit he wore at his birthday was pretty pointless.
Apr 3, 2023 5:30 AM
Apr 2023
I miss this anime😭
Dec 20, 2023 3:06 PM
Dec 2023
estubo estupendo casi siempre lo repito de ver ya quiero que salga la continuacion
Feb 4, 1:35 PM
Mar 2015
Muito Gênerico, okay demais
Apr 8, 7:51 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
At long last, I am finally going back to finish this show. So I actually watched around half of it back in Spring 2019 (which was 5 years ago, insane) but my buddy got me to pick up Senko-san which aired on the same day or at least I would watch the two on the same day, and I liked Senko so much that I started putting off this show, and eventually I kinda forgot about it so it’s sat in my “on-hold” list for a good while. Well that changes today, because this time I’m gonna stick it out to the end.

And I want to mention that I wasn’t particularly a big fan of this show back then, it’s odd because at the time I hadn’t seen much Isekai anime but somehow I felt this show was kinda generic, well that feeling is increased now as I have seen so much more now lol, but I will say that there is at least the nostalgia factor which will be there for the first half of the show. And this first episode wasn’t bad, it’s just kinda fast paced, but really it probably is a good thing because the kid stuff isn’t really that interesting and the faster we get to seeing Shin being strong as fuck the better, I kinda found his kid voice annoying too so there’s that lol. And he meets the two flagship waifus of the show already, I actually remember this scene very well except for how they showed Sicily’s booba before her face lol.

And that OP is actually fun, I like it a lot and it’s very nostalgic as well, however that ED is an absolute jam, figured I’d go ahead and say that even if it isn’t in this episode lol.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

279 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 22, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

107 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

129 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

77 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 14, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.