Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 8, 2013 3:18 PM

Oct 2013
this i must see Linda is quite annoying, damn that i hate the Mc of this series, i must say at the start of the series he was ok but now must the series go on and more i hate this Mc

p.s i prefer so much Koko to Linda but anyway, lets see what happen in the next episode
Dec 8, 2013 5:24 PM
Sep 2012
Yes! More Nana.
Dec 8, 2013 7:35 PM

Aug 2008
firstblood said:
this i must see Linda is quite annoying, damn that i hate the Mc of this series, i must say at the start of the series he was ok but now must the series go on and more i hate this Mc

p.s i prefer so much Koko to Linda but anyway, lets see what happen in the next episode

Annoying for doing nothing. It's not like she's actively trying to break those two dumbasses up. She's actually down-to-earth, nice and caring.
I don't get how people find Linda annoying while that muppet Kouko is totally acceptable. It must be Linda's "plain" looks. People don't like plain-looking girls. And the fact she isn't the lead female.
Dec 8, 2013 7:41 PM

Jun 2010
my, my... this story is pretty complicated and i couldn't help but to feel sorry for the other girl... whoever he doesn't choose..

i kinda understand Linda keeping some personal things from Banri, like how she really feels towards him and such. In Banri's current situation, I don't think he would be able to grasp what Linda truly feels for him, given he's amnesiac and all, and he has a girlfriend. Maybe she's thinking, "Who am I to him in the first place.. i didn't give him a proper answer.. we haven't even started out yet.. i'd rather stay by his side for now and see how things go." And the feels is hard you know.. the person you cared for only knows a thing or two about you.

and Koko-chan.. hear, hear.. there are scenarios she can be a total annoyance but when she's with Banri.. she's so different. And that is something extra special. With regards to Koko's insecurities... man, the girl has a lot of reasons to feel that way but I could say she's dealing with it real good. Not to brush it off completely but she's thinking of ways to improve herself and their relationship while handling her emotional issues about Banri and Linda's "something" in the calmest way possible. Who wouldn't want to look perfect for their guys or girls, right? But if you feel like you're doing the best you can yet it seems like there's something wrong... its kind of agitating.

so in the end, its probably 2D-kun. The yaoi feels...
but really, this guy deserves all the love he is getting. He's a breath of fresh air. haha.
Dec 8, 2013 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
I'm glad this is 2-cour.
Dec 8, 2013 9:42 PM

Dec 2008
Nana is cute despite her punk appearance and bad attitude. Looks like Banri will get some action soon, that is if he doesn't dump Kawa first.
Dec 8, 2013 10:04 PM

Aug 2013
DLshoujofan said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
I don't get Banri at all.. what a weak male lead.

You arent paying attention if you think Banri is weak.

Bro that boy is soft as cottonelle
Dec 8, 2013 10:15 PM
Jul 2018
Kyuutoryuu said:
DLshoujofan said:
Kyuutoryuu said:
I don't get Banri at all.. what a weak male lead.

You arent paying attention if you think Banri is weak.

Bro that boy is soft as cottonelle

Im sorry i just dont see it. Maybe its becuase we get his internal monologues and his struggles, but i would love to get a list of characters you would consider "strong" male leads in a Romance Anime.
Dec 8, 2013 10:57 PM
Oct 2013
Itou Makoto, Orimura Ichika, Ouma Shu

Okazaki Tomoyo, Usui Takumi, Takigawa Yoshino

Banri is a soft because he is not very dependable and is weak emotionally. He consistently flip flops between decisions, but has shown on occasion that he is capable to take the lead in a relationship.
NeedmyWaifuDec 8, 2013 11:04 PM
Dec 9, 2013 12:18 AM

May 2012
11:47 <3

12:26 <3 <3

15:51 goo hoomu!

6/10 for this episode.
Bad drawings, as usual.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 9, 2013 7:38 AM

Jul 2013
lovelydeath said:
Aerensianic said:
Linda DID NOT hit Banri, that theory is not viable. People already pointed out way back how the character and scooter designs don't match up.

Linda yet again being really good, caring, and supportive. Kouko in this episode shows progress as well in her craziness.

I don't understand the strong hate people seem to have for either of them.

Nana also is a great little side addition to the cast.

I made a response that was similar to maybe linda playing a role in the accident. Do I think she hit him and knocked him off the bridge? No, but I do think how they keep showing the scene is suspicious and that maybe she played some role in it whether she knew or not. I don't know yet, but I feel like that scene is going to come up later, and we will know for sure what happened and maybe who hit him?

You know I also found the analogy interesting that they used in his confused state he made a statement mentally asking for kokou and if she were real to come to him now before she seemed like she was a part of a dream like state, and she just happened to show up. There's something to be said for that.

I have a feeling the indirect connection lies with that guy her sisters brother was cheating with. That long stare while they were walking away together could be something of a hint.

The dream thing was interesting, at that exact point in time his head was swimming with two memories of two loves (I think the old feelings were strong at this point plus Linda was there with him) so his memories of Kouko were taking a backseat and he used the analogy of her being the dream. That she showed up was fortuitous for her because at that point if Linda hadn't called her and just taken care of him by herself I think he would have gotten himself into trouble. But she came and he was able to snap back into reality and that he has a loving gf.
Dec 9, 2013 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
Mortemis said:
ricchan15 said:
Hmm... I like Linda, she's really sweet. Somehow though, I can't see her and Banri getting in a relationship. I'm still rooting for BanrixKoko.

So many people hate Koko. But I can understand where her insecurity is coming from, and I feel sympathetic to her. Plus, you can see that she actually really cares about Banri.

Sigh... I see much emotional distress in store for this anime. Hopefully the end will be worth it.

P.S. I think it would be awesome if Nana-senpai and 2D-kun ended up together xD

I agree too, as much as I like Linda I just can't see her with Banri. It looks like she feels responsible for what happened to Banri, and you can't build a relationship off of guilt.

As for Koko, I don't hate her, and I sure don't like her. I feel a bit sympathetic for her too, but I just can't bring myself to like her. Maybe it's because I still feel like she doesn't actually love Banri back, and just doesn't want to be lonely.

Hopefully she grows on me. Hopefully.

I think they are doing a good job slowly showing each episode more and more that her love is legit. Of course that doesn't mean they can't throw a curve in there later and make everything they have been building false but at this point I doubt it.
Dec 9, 2013 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
NeedmyWaifu said:

Banri is a soft because he is not very dependable and is weak emotionally. He consistently flip flops between decisions, but has shown on occasion that he is capable to take the lead in a relationship.

First off you named Makoto from School Days... i just... i dont even know how to take you seriously after that one.

Makoto is not a strong male lead he is a sociopathic sex addict. His character makes no sense and shows no remorse for his actions. How you could consider that a strong male lead is beyond me.

The rest of the characters you named outside of Usui(who is simply a female fantasy character and not very realistic) are from Shounen/Action hybrids, so of course Banri is going to seem weaker by comparison, but none of those shows really tried (I havent seen Stratos or Guilty Crown) to make the relationship the true focal point of the show. The romance element is pretty shallow in all of them by comparison to a seinen or Josie romantic plot.

Ill again post a list of things Banri has done that i cant remember occurring in any other romantic anime

He decided to start his life over from scratch
He has no problem giving linda the cold shoulder when she mistreated him
He was big enough to accept her apology when she finally offered it.
He didn't hesitate to date his best male friends ex
He didnt hesitate to confess to the girl he liked
He didn't settle for being put in the friend zone

And we are just in episode 10. (things are much better depicted in the Anime BTW)

I really dont see where you get indecisive from. Just because he thinks over things and doesnt just barge right in doesnt make him indecisive.

And lets recognize that Banri is dealing with some serious emotional baggage here. But maybe im missing something, I really would like a sensible explanation on how his character, minus super powers or sociopathy is so weak and annoying.
Dec 9, 2013 12:45 PM

Apr 2012
DLshoujofan said:
NeedmyWaifu said:

First off you named Makoto from School Days... i just... i dont even know how to take you seriously after that one.

Makoto is not a strong male lead he is a sociopathic sex addict. His character makes no sense and shows no remorse for his actions. How you could consider that a strong male lead is beyond me.

The rest of the characters you named outside of Usui(who is simply a female fantasy character and not very realistic) are from Shounen/Action hybrids, so of course Banri is going to seem weaker by comparison, but none of those shows really tried (I havent seen Stratos or Guilty Crown) to make the relationship the true focal point of the show. The romance element is pretty shallow in all of them by comparison to a seinen or Josie romantic plot.

Ill again post a list of things Banri has done that i cant remember occurring in any other romantic anime

And we are just in episode 10. (things are much better depicted in the Anime BTW)

I really dont see where you get indecisive from. Just because he thinks over things and doesnt just barge right in doesnt make him indecisive.

And lets recognize that Banri is dealing with some serious emotional baggage here. But maybe im missing something, I really would like a sensible explanation on how his character, minus super powers or sociopathy is so weak and annoying.

BUT he doesnt have a beard. So he is just another pussy after all.
Dec 9, 2013 3:37 PM

Mar 2012
Seems like Kouko really wants the D lol.
Dec 9, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2007
DLshoujofan said:
NeedmyWaifu said:

Did you actually watch Clannad?
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Dec 10, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
Sometimes Kouko talks way too much -_-
Dec 10, 2013 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
Where's my Okachin? T_T

oh well, still an interesting episode.

- Kouko is getting better and better.

- Linda, i don't see her as a good match for Banri, She's too good for him. I think it's better if she keeps supporting Banri as his senpai or big sis.

- Mitsuo and 2D-kun were hilarious. I really want to see Mitsuo with Okachin, but i shouldn't hope too much..

- 2D-kun! He deserves a real 3D girl. Someone should bring him back to reality, i don't wanna see him to end up alone till the last episode. Probably Nana?

- Nana. Pretty interesting character, i'm really glad to know that she will appear in the next episode too. More!

For now, Banri x Kouko is probably the best..

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 10, 2013 11:25 AM

May 2011
Can someone explain to me what happened in the beginning? So old Banri came back but without his memories? Or did the new Banri just have part of old Banri (feelings for Linda) come back to him?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2013 11:32 AM
Nov 2013
Preciize said:
Can someone explain to me what happened in the beginning? So old Banri came back but without his memories? Or did the new Banri just have part of old Banri (feelings for Linda) come back to him?

I think it's the latter. He doesn't seem to recall a lot of what happened, but he has feelings for Linda. Likewise, as we continue watching the episode, he still shows feelings towards Kouko. I think it's just a mix of both right now, personally. May be completely off.
Dec 10, 2013 12:05 PM

May 2011
Edm1321 said:

I think it's the latter. He doesn't seem to recall a lot of what happened, but he has feelings for Linda. Likewise, as we continue watching the episode, he still shows feelings towards Kouko. I think it's just a mix of both right now, personally. May be completely off.

Yea, I think it's a bit like how someone with amnesia has pieces of their old self come back to them slowly over time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2012
Choroshi said:
Where's my Okachin? T_T

oh well, still an interesting episode.

- Kouko is getting better and better.

- Linda, i don't see her as a good match for Banri, She's too good for him. I think it's better if she keeps supporting Banri as his senpai or big sis.

- Mitsuo and 2D-kun were hilarious. I really want to see Mitsuo with Okachin, but i shouldn't hope too much..

- 2D-kun! He deserves a real 3D girl. Someone should bring him back to reality, i don't wanna see him to end up alone till the last episode. Probably Nana?

- Nana. Pretty interesting character, i'm really glad to know that she will appear in the next episode too. More!

For now, Banri x Kouko is probably the best..

2D-kun only works with Mitsuo. I dont know why but I just want to see this pairing xD. I dont even like yaoi but just the image of them togheter makes me laugh :D
Dec 10, 2013 11:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ani-Blast said:
DLshoujofan said:
NeedmyWaifu said:

Did you actually watch Clannad?

Kinda missed Clannad there. However it still doesnt fully dismiss my point. For all of its feels, Clannad was a very shallow display of what it is like to be in a relationship. Tomoya was a pretty unrealistic character until after story when he started to get faced with issues he couldnt fix by continuing to be the perfect guy with out any flaws.

Now byt the time we get to after-story clearly he is a different character, and i would find it hard to say that he isnt shown to be a weaker character than Banri in the way he handles his conflict, so my point still stands.
Dec 11, 2013 5:34 AM

Mar 2008
When the main eventually takes off that band-aid his chin will be revealed in the shape of an arse.

I agree Banri is a weak character. But I don't mind a few cringe moments as long as Koko stays awesome.
Dec 11, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2012
Good episode, I'm really liking Nana more and more. I didn't like her very much from her first appearance, and honestly didn't expect her to become a recurring character at the time. Kinda cool to see that she's actually someone that just happens to resemble the girl from Nana.

And Mitsuo has really started to crack me up pretty much every chance he gets.

Glad to see that the issue so many people were jumping the gun over is out of the way. And I will say I'm a little glad he didn't simply swap personalities... I can never understand people instantly hating on a series for something that hasn't even happened.

snapular said:
Is anybody else rooting for Linda x 2D-kun after this episode?
Absolutely not. No...
Dec 11, 2013 4:22 PM
May 2013
I'm liking what I'm watching so far; the comic relief role that Mitsuo and 2D-kun plays is refreshing, but I fear that Kouko is starting to get too anxious about the relationship between Linda and Banri so she's starting to get a little bit crazy. It felt to me that she wants to force this beach day in order to "claim" Banri. (Since she mentioned something along the lines of "It doesn't have to be Paris . . . ." alluding to the scene where she finds Banri's porn stash and condom and says that she wants their first time to be in Paris.) I like both Linda and Kouko but Kouko is starting to feel lonely and she's looking like she's breaking apart again, so sad. ;-; It would suck to see Kouko hurt by the person she was saved by. I don't want to blame Banri either cause of the amnesia roller coaster. Some serious drama developing, my heart can't take it.
Dec 12, 2013 6:54 PM

Mar 2011
Kouko is just too "hot and cold".
Dec 14, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
Team Kaga-san! You guys live in the past. Linda is the past. Accept the facts
Dec 14, 2013 3:24 PM
Jul 2013
WTF? What makes Monochrome in the episode?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/if0u80.jpg

Seriously, that episode so funny, seeing Yanas thong was something funny like Banri maid dress.
Dec 14, 2013 3:29 PM

Oct 2013
Oh the lies and diversions made this episode. Koko and banri's interactions were quite fascinating this time around. I gotta say koko's development was delivered rather nicely this episode as well. Truth be told her insecurities are well defined by previous actions of both banri and linda. Quite realistic and overall a nice change of pace for her character. Though I don't know if giving banri permission is the right way to go about keeping him around. It'll more than likely only complicate matters.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 16, 2013 3:05 AM

May 2011
http://puu.sh/5OpZN.jpg
The truth has been spoken.

It also sucks how they took back everything from last episode's cliffhanger right in the first scene. Well, it was too soon for an anime of this length, so I guess I should've expected as much.

DLshoujofan said:
Kinda missed Clannad there. However it still doesnt fully dismiss my point. For all of its feels, Clannad was a very shallow display of what it is like to be in a relationship. Tomoya was a pretty unrealistic character until after story when he started to get faced with issues he couldnt fix by continuing to be the perfect guy with out any flaws.

Really? Tomoya was far from perfect. I have read the visual novel before watching the anime, so I might be influenced by some more details that were left out in the adaptation, but Tomoya definitely had his own issues. Sure, he did help each of the girls one way or the other, but he was definitely the kind of character who needed helping as well; which was most obvious in Nagisa's route.
VokocaDec 16, 2013 3:17 AM
Dec 18, 2013 2:12 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Funny episode, I already sfregavo hands waiting for the arrival of the twist that stirred the papers, but wait a little, wait a little while, what happened? Boh! However fun and there remains only one episode of transition.
The only sore point design and animations always scarce.
I like the characters more and more, Nana should get out more often as the mad tea club! XD
Dec 18, 2013 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
I like it how Kouko is a tad more matue around Banri, but I wish she was a little mature around others at times. Most agree with me, I'm sure
Dec 19, 2013 9:25 AM

May 2010
We all love our Nana-chan, don't we? Hell yeah for Banri x Linda moments. Okay, I am again neutral towards Kaga, too possessive for my taste
Dec 21, 2013 6:09 AM

Jun 2011
2D-guy and Mitsuo make a good comedy duo.
Dec 22, 2013 7:16 PM

Jul 2013
Nana is cool, I like her accent. I laughed so hard at 2D-kun and Mitsuo's bouquet act, they're always funny!!

Dissent said:
2D-guy and Mitsuo make a good comedy duo.

+1
Dec 25, 2013 4:26 AM

Apr 2010
AkanthaNero said:
Team Kaga-san! You guys live in the past. Linda is the past. Accept the facts

Yep. Tada-kun x Kaga-chan. <3 They DO look really cute together.
Jan 4, 2014 6:00 AM
Oct 2010
The deadly japanese fever strikes once again. What is it with them and their fevers. :)
Jan 7, 2014 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
Loved this episode, i really hope kouko doesnt end up being hurt :(
My Candies:
Jan 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Nov 2010
That bouquet sketch was hilarious
Banri withholding his memory regain to Linda and Koko seems like two timing to me

The upcoming group trip seem likes trouble as the title "Trouble Party" suggest next

I foresee 2d-kun with Nana already xD
Jan 13, 2014 9:20 AM

Sep 2013
Am i the only one who wants Banri to end up with Nana at the end?
Jan 13, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:
asume5 said:
Am i the only one who wants Banri to end up with Nana at the end?
Nana is too good/rational for Banri. She doesn't take any silly shit

imagine of Nana got together with 2D-kun
Jan 19, 2014 9:58 PM

Oct 2013
Oh man, I love 2D-kun and Yana-san together. They would make a lovely comedy duo.
Jan 24, 2014 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
busydude said:
I like Koko and him together.. but their relationship seems kinda fake though :/

Exactly. As he himself said when he is with Linda it feels more real.
The relationship with Kouko feels so wacky and strange that you think is something he could be thinking 30 years from now as a crazy flirt, while Linda feels so much like she's his wife or something.
Jan 29, 2014 7:34 AM

Jun 2011
Kouko is really insecure now, even went as far as to say "It's fine even if it's not Paris", means she's going to give her body up to Banri when they go to the beach instead of their initial planned destination, Paris. I hope Banri could be honest with her already!! It's hard to watch through lies and deception, I feel like my heart would break anytime, not knowing when will the shit hits the fans.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 7, 2014 10:37 PM

May 2011
Kouko is so cuteee. And they definitely need more nice, alone time together.
Feb 9, 2014 1:12 AM

Apr 2009
Eh, so my fears were overblown about old Banri raising hell with getting back in the "driver's seat"... lol, didn't expect he'd lose control so quickly and bring new Banri back. Seems it isn't his time to shine yet, and when it is, things will get dangerous.

Rather than suffering from amnesia, I'm beginning to think Banri has developed some form of dissasociative identity disorder... yes, he's got two separate identities using the name Banri now.

Man, only Chinami was missing and the gang would've been complete in Banri's apartment. Anyway, I was nearly deceived by what was happening in there... like always, I should take some of the dialogue with a grain of salt. For a moment there, Kouko also looked like she was back to her normal doting self, though she did admit she was a bit anxious that night.

Still a member of Kouko's camp, yeah.
Feb 25, 2014 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
I didn't expected the episode to go like this.

It look like ghost Banri personnality have mixed with his after-accident personnality. That will surely cause shit later.

Nana is hilarious. She's like a tsundere, but without the dere :P

Linda is such a cutie :3
Still, I'm staying on S.S. Koko :P
I think that she's a really interresting character. For exemple, when she heard that he was with Linda, she immidiately thought that he was cheating on her. That reinforces my feeling that Koko heard when Banri yelled that he wanted to get back to the old days on the episode 9. She's really scared to be putted away by Banri.

Also, that invitation to the beach was pretty much asking for sex, right? ''It doesn't have to be in Paris'', I think that it summarizes my statement xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

892 by unmei_no_hito_02 »»
Jun 13, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

476 by Motebitchie »»
Jun 9, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

402 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

245 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

312 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.