Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2018 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Finally an epic episode. Lots of actions, 02 Hiro reunion and new mystery revealed.

The pace a bit too fast, but that's expected.

Nov 2016
KingKatsura said:
so much better than Eva honestly
Eva is garbage compared to this.

Apr 2016

Need a hand?

The hand conveniently left the birdcage and some random bits of the plantation. Everything else is gone. The giant core blob is gone.

The nines are gone too?
Apr 21, 2018 10:20 AM
Jan 2017
The reunion happen way sooner, things are speeding up , this episode definitely is the best episode, bad thing might follow too.

Ps: Goro is the best broro !
Apr 21, 2018 10:21 AM
Apr 2018
Angel942 said:
In 16 hiro start ribellion with 02! Ep 16 code 016
I don't think so as they were both happy and crying
Apr 21, 2018 10:22 AM
Jan 2017
[quote=hakusaro]
Need a hand?

The hand conveniently left the birdcage and some random bits of the plantation. Everything else is gone. The giant core blob is gone.

The nines are gone too?[/q
hakusaro said:

Need a hand?

The nines are gone too?

When you fap 100 times per day you can get those hand too
Apr 2018
This was the best episode so far in my opinion!
It was just too good!
I cried!
Jul 2016
Fappa said:
wittykitt said:
This show is literally status quo->create drama for no reason to drag->resolution back again. Lol

How can it be back to status quo when point of the entire "drama" as you call it was to put their personal character flaws at full display, to suffer the consequences from it and then show signs of improvement?

There is no return to status quo cause they never were without flaws. Zero Two always had her extreme lack of empathy since the start of the show. Hiro lacked the resolve to speak his mind and take the initiative in critical moments without falling back into old patterns. Ichigo always let her personal feelings cloud her judgement both as a person and as a leader. This episode showed improvement on these flaws for all of them so that they now can better themselves as people.

Thank you, someone gets it. Also to those of you who think this drama was forced, its been in the background since the first few episodes. The drama between Ichigo, Zero Two, and Hiro was the product of their developing love triangle and Ichigo's lack of developing trust in Zero Two over the course of the 14 episodes. It was simply Ichigo's breaking point in ep. 14 to actually act on her emotions with a legitimate reason for doing so.
Apr 21, 2018 10:23 AM

Aug 2008
This was probably the beeest ep. I'm very curious of those Custom Franxx 9 pilots. Do genders not matter with that group? And why do they don holographic-looking horns? I'm interested in them for sure. I'm also EXTREMELY glad they concluded the drama in one episode. It really is best not to drag it on.The episode also answered my question about how 02 still remembers some things after getting her memories wiped. Turns out that through the power of strong anime feelings, there were some memories that couldn't be taken away. And the doctors mentioning how he ingested her blood was the probable cause for him being so useless. Also, new Strelizia looks like a red hot lobster lmao. This was definitely the short term redemption episode for Ichigo and 02. Hope everyone on the internet can move on now. Also, who else thinks those holographic tears the Franxx's shed are pretty cute? lmao

RIP squad 26
Apr 21, 2018 10:24 AM
Jul 2017
For me it look's like so many people will die in the coming episodes especially Goro and Ichigo.
Apr 21, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2017
SolrFlar3 said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Man the end was good by i don't think that the conclusion to this anime will be good, why ? Because i see a death flag on 02 or 16.
What about a death flag for both...
If that happens then i guess I won't have any regrets, but if one of them dies it's gonna be painful for sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2018 10:25 AM

Apr 2016
Apr 21, 2018 10:25 AM

Feb 2018
YEAAAA I LOVE THIS EPISODE!

The two finally confessed to each other man that was great but shit now things are turning darker. Also does anyone else get reminded of AOT with the humans being titans when the human guy popped out of the core thing?
Apr 21, 2018 10:26 AM

Dec 2014
Ahaha that reunion happened way faster than I expected.

Goro is so good.
I need sleep.
Apr 21, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2016
Wonder if salty people from last week feel stupid now ?

Well,that was a pretty spectacular episode and my favorite after 13.

Got some good action and a satisfying reunion,couldn't ask for more.

But jesus,what was that big hand at the end?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 21, 2018 10:27 AM
Mar 2018
That was good but episode 13 is still the best.
Apr 21, 2018 10:28 AM

Nov 2016
SolrFlar3 said:
revyHOLiC said:
Eva is garbage compared to this.
But how? Eva is a classic even if the ending is debatable.
a classic is nothing compared to modern. Franxx has better mecha design, better art, better graphic, better plot.
Apr 21, 2018 10:28 AM

Aug 2016
HOLY SHIT what a fucking episode the buildup with the soundtracks were insane, perfect healing episode that everyone needed since episode 14, but was actually way faster than I expected

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
Apr 21, 2018 10:29 AM
May 2015

white text white text white text white text
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2018 10:30 AM

Jun 2016
From a writing point of view it was kinda meh, very predictable.

-Stray said:
As expected people are praising the show just because of Zero Two and Hiro had a romantic scene, you people would accept anything when it comes to ship, hell this ep coulda been just Hiro and 02 kissing for 24mints and you'll all still say *ITS THE BEST EP, 02 X Hiro OMG SHUSHU ME SO HAPPY FOR THEM* *gag*

QFT
NoumuApr 21, 2018 10:33 AM
Nov 2017
Otimo EP, louco para ver o proximo
Mar 2018
Hibaena said:

coincidence? i think the mcfuck not

Well, I already thought the klaxosaurs are just some knock off bionicles from the looks. But this... Disney is already calling in an airstrike of lawyers...

Sep 2014
Sasora said:
i dont get this anime

every other episode is garbage but every episode other than those is fucking amazing

holy shit what a good fucking episode

IKR?
from slightly unpleasant drama to epic awesome action back to drama, lel
I still enjoy it a lot

Great episode, for sure. Satisfying to watch + some mystery about klaxxosaurs slowly revealing itself? lol are they people really
Apr 21, 2018 10:33 AM
Jun 2017
Well finally. need to calm down after that hate
Fire Emblem anime when
Apr 21, 2018 10:35 AM

May 2013
So we finally get to the part where we find out that klaxosaurus are actually transformed humans!

Hero and 002 getting back together and Strelizia changing colors was really neat as well!
Apr 21, 2018 10:36 AM
Jun 2017
cupc said:
How ironic that he's called Alpha

did not see that coming lmao
Fire Emblem anime when
Apr 21, 2018 10:37 AM
Sep 2017
BEST FUCKING EPISODE
Apr 21, 2018 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
does MAL have 'fav male chars this season' voting thread? bcos I want to goddamn put my vote for Good Bro Goro... He goddamn deserve it..

utter shit episode, this might be a fine episode only if this is 2 or 3 episodes after the prev ep. the hate doesn't build up enough (no, i'm not joking). They should've keep Ichigo action like in prev ep for a couple more ep if they want to build Ichigo and Hiro characters. I see some vids on youtube about how people defense Ichigo, and this episode just made them look like an idiot bcos how fast Ichigo personality change... I mean, she's that gung ho about not letting 02 meets Hiro AND get her butts kicked by 02, and one episode later she already forgive 02 and let go of Hiro, yea right, bullsht

the episode it self is wayy to rushed, I feel like they have material worth for one ep with just the fight scene alone, and put the Hiro meets 02 sht in the next ep. they should've never separate Hiro with 02 if they just gonna make them meets again in just one friggin ep...

I cant believe they fckin pull this kind of shit twice... the first was that promise with Mitsuru and now this...

what a let down. idk how scared the writer is for the death threats but this is some bad writing right here...

Apr 21, 2018 10:39 AM
Aug 2012
-Stray said:
As expected people are praising the show just because of Zero Two and Hiro had a romantic scene, you people would accept anything when it comes to ship, hell this ep coulda been just Hiro and 02 kissing for 24mints and you'll all still say *ITS THE BEST EP, 02 X Hiro OMG SHUSHU ME SO HAPPY FOR THEM* *gag*

Man it is like the people are blinded with the outcome of their shipping wars and fail to see that hiroZ2 just did a deus ex machina on this situation.

Of course the hand is something they have to explore later.
Apr 21, 2018 10:40 AM

May 2012
After last week's terrible episode it's great to see the show is starting to get back on track.
Also anyone else notice how A-1's episodes tend to be better than Trigger's episodes? You would expect the opposite because it's usually Trigger that does the crazy fun anime and A-1 that does generic shit with bad writing, but for some reason it's the opposite here.
Apr 21, 2018 10:41 AM
Jan 2018
Angel942 said:
Then, after thos ep, the kiss of death whats does it mean?
Be careful for the next ep! Maybe ichigo do something unexpected will happen like in the previews I have a bad feeling.

maybe hiro betrays 02 for ichigo ... but I do not think and I do not want absolutely..

Did you even watch the episode. Hiro showed Ichigo how much he loves 02. The kiss of death is 02. She kills everyone she pilots with. Watch the dang show instead of vegging out....
Apr 21, 2018 10:42 AM

Sep 2008
-Stray said:

Its just sad. They dont even care about plot xD
Apr 21, 2018 10:43 AM
Jan 2018
DivineLion said:
Well finally. need to calm down after that hate

Fuck bichihoe, the hate will never end. She finally learned her place after many hints though.
Aug 2014
wow amazing episode. 5/5. HiroXZero Two ship!! a good romance that is hard to be forgotten!!.
Jul 2018
Super happy that Hiro x Zero Two are back together.. Goro saved the day! But i'm already super excited what's gonna be next. I still have a question what is ''Papa and others'' planning..and why was 002 called ''Nine Iota''
Apr 21, 2018 10:45 AM

Feb 2015
> 9's are group of gays, knew it.
> Why they have horns tho?
> The guy from other plantation really got older...
> Action when they sliced these small ones was nice but music could be better.
> Mountain size monster appears!
> Suicide mission couldn't save the day.
> Zero Two looks.... scary but nice.
> Killing the small ones is so easy for 002, the rest looks pretty bad, lol.
> It's the same old adult woman! I think...
> Hiro is undoubtedly the best waifu in this show.
> Ichigo isn't a bad girl like I thought which is nice. Something it's better to give up.
> I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!
> Strelizia is red now? It looks a lot prettier tho.
> 002 didn't use boku when talking about jian at the end, REEEEE.
> God Hand is taking its children back?

Nice ep overall.
I guess most adults died tho since majority of the plantation was crushed.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?

Nov 2013
DivineLion said:
cupc said:
How ironic that he's called Alpha

did not see that coming lmao

Wait, it's just me of Alpha has boobs? Maybe the nines are all hermaphrodites? That would explain the reverse position
Jun 2016
So we finally have the crossover we've all been waiting for.

Apr 21, 2018 10:46 AM
Apr 2018
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHH FUXK YEGbxjj that's WHAT I EXPECTED FOR THEM TO RUN TOGHETER AND SEE THE WORLD!!!! YEAH I FELT IT COMING GREAT JOB CREATOR, HOLYYYYYYYYY
Jan 2018
I enjoyed the episode a lot, did seem like a bit too rushed of a resolution but good nonetheless. I couldn't help but laugh at the GIANT FUCKING ARM that came out of nowhere at the end though, it was just so outrageous it was hilarious!

Jan 2014
Glad they didn't decide to drag melodrama with Bitchigo for 3-4 episodes

Goro is such a fucking bro dude, best Husbando 2018

Good episode !
Apr 21, 2018 10:47 AM
Mar 2018
Well, this time they added fanbase shipping to the tears. Wonder if the rates will go up to 8.1x now...

But what with those horns. Who in the production has this fetish, because none of the real klaxosaurs has horns that big to it's bodysize.

And that humanoid falling out of the thing could just be the result of the saurification.

But I think I have to make a thread again for all those ?'s I get with this show...
Apr 21, 2018 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
Why the hell that one plantation there had horns and Pistil male and Stamen woman? whaaaat
Apr 21, 2018 10:49 AM
May 2014
"Just how hardcore was this episode oh my god first I was hype af then I was emotional then I was emotionally hyped"
Apr 21, 2018 10:51 AM
Mar 2018
I would agree that it isn't the best writing putting the main pair back together so soon, it would have to take more time to show what happened to zero two (onichan) and have it sink in what it means, but other than that it paves over some mysteries it wants to reveal later I believe. Namely that thing that looked like a person, at the risk of being wrong, I'm calling that the klax cores are pilots, the bodies are so big because they are what the Franxx used to be, it's possibly somewhat a continued experiment on mecha like the Franxx, where papa and the elders now have to create countermeasures for them. That hand, I would say with the writing it would be back next week, with the episode count it would be reserved to jump down the rabbit hole that is the pilot-looking klax core.
That first human word onichan learns though, my muscular, stone man heart, it breaks.
Apr 21, 2018 10:52 AM

Feb 2016
They took 15 episodes to finally put an end to this nonsensical teenage drama. Neat. I Just hope the rest of this anime focuses more on things that they haven't explained, specially that big hand at the very end.

Imohammed206 said:
Where are all Ichigo Haters ? She is the one who Got them Back So all Of STFU . Just Go and find something useful to do instead of insulting the anime staff and threatening them.

That was all Goro honestly, If it weren't of him things would have been worse. #GoroBestGrill #GoroDesservesBetter #GorosLivesMatter
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 21, 2018 10:52 AM
Apr 2018
This has to be one of the best episodes, it gave us probably one of the best character reunion, and answered some big questions. But now that this episode is out it raises some big questions from the humanoid inner core of the klaxosaur and the giant hand, which means that klaxosaur's could be man made.

what are your thoughts ?
Apr 21, 2018 10:54 AM

Jan 2018
Now 02 fans will finally be happy again.
Apr 21, 2018 10:56 AM

Jan 2018
Really boring episode. Definitely has nothing on ep 13 or even ep 14. The last part was good but the action in the first half was just mindless and dull. 3/5
Apr 21, 2018 10:56 AM

Sep 2011
Trigger + A1 actually saving anime this time. For serious.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

411 by SenseiSempai-san »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

362 by SenseiSempai-san »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

345 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

233 by iwakur4 »»
Today, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

318 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.