Aug 14, 2017 6:07 AM

Jul 2017
Danshi S2
Nichijou S2
Baccano S2
Good things end the fastest.
Aug 14, 2017 6:08 AM
Jul 2017
A decent Berserk adaptation that covers Lost Children and everything else past the Golden Age.
Aug 14, 2017 6:10 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
AnimeDownUnder said:
2. Yu yu hakusho remake
4. Hunter x hunter - hisoka vs chrollo arc
6. Mob psycho 100 x boku no hero crossover

YYH doesn't need a reboot. It's perfect just the way it is.

I'd like Madhouse to continue but the doubt is high.

We could dream but MP100 is severly underrated by just about everyone so.
Aug 14, 2017 7:19 AM

Jun 2016
WHERE'S MY KAIJI SEASON 3 MADHOUSE!!!!?!?!!!1!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 3:39 AM

Jul 2014
rajat1603 said:
anime adaptation of Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Totally. Definitively. Hallelujah !
Welp
Aug 17, 2017 4:00 AM

Dec 2015
It's really less a "desired anime that were never made" list than yet another "what would you wish to see (re)adapted?".

Alaskax said:
Wtf would a parasyte season 2 be about. I think season 1 gave enough closure on the story.

Since most of those posts are clearly about pumping out even more episodes out of manga, I will guess that this refers to go on with the animated "modernization" and adapt the later parts of the manga.

@AnimeDownUnder TOEI "censored" nothing more than other would have. It was a condition to broadcast an adaptation of Toriko. The 80s and even early 90s are done, the parents associations and TV regulations are far from what they were then in Japan, particularly concerning all-public/kids slots. Toriko was first and foremost a manga for young people (teenagers, kids, little children), but manga publications for this public are still allowed to exhibit more violence than animations for them nowadays even if they have also been toned down thanks to the sanitaryzation movement.
An example: the St Seiya Omega makers had to "battle" just to have a single one of their characters dying and to show blood in the scene. And punches in the face weren't even imaginable.
Aug 17, 2017 4:17 AM

Apr 2015
Can't make a list without Haruhi, it's probably one of the most prominent examples in recent years
Aug 17, 2017 4:27 AM

May 2015
AnimeDownUnder said:
Hey i'm thinking of a top 10 list of anime that fans wanted but never got help me out.

So far I have:

1. Toriko remake by madhouse studio
2. Yu yu hakusho remake
3. Deadman wonderland season 2
4. Hunter x hunter - hisoka vs chrollo arc
5. Dragonball super - pikkon arc
6. Mob psycho 100 x boku no hero crossover
7. Avatar the last airbender "anime version"
8. Fullmetal alchemist new series
9. Parasyte season 2
10. Terraformars season 3

What would you like to see?
1. Toriko, manga, sucks and it would be a waste for Madhouse. The anime though had a terrible choice for the color palette, my eyes could've bled watching the first episode.
2. I wouldn't mind.
3. Deadman wonderland sucks and I heard it also sold very poorly so no hope for a continuation.
4. Eventually but like whatever.
5. Dragonball is dead to me.
6. Crossover suck and are literally useless, it's just fanservice.
7. No thanks, the cartoon version is animated well enough and a japanese version might compromise the characterization.
8. What? Another? It's done, move on.
9 and 10. Don't care since I haven't watched the shows.

Kuraokani said:
Wtf is Toriko? It can't be that good if I haven't heard of it up until now.

> Berserk remake and continuation
> Tokyo Ghoul remake and continuation that follows the manga.
> The Devil is a Part Timer season 2

And this is one of my personal wishes. A One Piece remake by MadHouse. It could've been so much better as a seinen. Imagine One Piece, Filler free, and full of badass looking characters and world. I would rate that shit a 11/10 for sure. Normal One Piece though? Probably not even a 7/10
It's like the little annoying brother (brother of Dragon Ball and One Piece) whom no one cares about but your mother (Shounen Jump) forces to bring him along to play with your friends. It was nice at first but too convoluted for a battle-shounen and its power scaling went nuts at a certain point.

the 90s version is fine and for me that is enough since adapts the best part of the story, I doubt any anime can achieve the same epicness of the manga drawings.

Tokyo Ghoul's manga is not that good anyway but whatever.

I was really surprised the Devil is a Part Timer was so big on MAL, quite funny but kinda meh as a show.

Zelkiiro said:
This thread went this long without mentioning the possibility of a Madhouse-produced adaptation of 20th Century Boys?

Get the fuck out, MAL.
There's a rather popular live action adaptation so I don't think there's enough demand for it in Japan.
However there are chances that Maruyama Masao might adapt Pluto in one of (practically his) 3 studios (Madhouse, Mappa or M2), probably M2.

AndoCommando said:
WHERE'S MY KAIJI SEASON 3 MADHOUSE!!!!?!?!!!1!
Season 1 was promoting the manga, Season 2 was made just because of the imminent live action adaptation, there's no other motivation for more Kaiji but it's not really that big deal since after season 2 the quality of the story and games are not the same anymore . Better end high than see it little by little getting disappointing and repetitive.
zalAug 17, 2017 4:45 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 6:31 AM

Jun 2016
........Noragami season 3.

*sobs*
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Aug 17, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2010
Avatar already looks as much like anime as it will ever need to and Yu yu hakusho doesn't need a remake. HxH could continue still if there's enough content.

I would love some remakes that complete the story (Deadman Wonderland, Elfen Lied, and Claymore come to mind) as well as either a remake or a continuation of Bleach... but those won't happen.
"My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over and control me"- Sousuke Aizen

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it"- Orochimaru

"All men are not created equal... both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different"- Charles zi Britannia

We are the Contra Mundi. We serve the great inimical Goddess who in her own time will destroy the world. Tremble, reprobates, in fear of her pitiless gaze.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What cartoon did you come to learn was actually anime

JaniSIr - Jun 6

41 by Jackof-allspades »»
17 seconds ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime?

Iron_Leopard - 5 hours ago

36 by JaniSIr »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime peaked in 1998

Iron_Leopard - Jun 6

48 by TheMechaManiac »»
17 minutes ago

» What's your most anticipated anime from summer 2024 ?

ZXEAN - 2 hours ago

11 by Azuchi »»
21 minutes ago

» Is Fall 2024 Shoujo/Josei season?! 😲

Dauphine - 29 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.