Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2017 12:53 AM
Dec 2016
Any idea what this anime is....

thks
Jul 3, 2017 12:55 AM
Apr 2013
izumi-kun98 said:
Any idea what this anime is....

thks
SAO
Jul 3, 2017 12:58 AM
Dec 2016
SAO how?? Season 2??

Also can anyone tell about this....

Thks
izumi-kun98Jul 3, 2017 1:26 AM
Jul 3, 2017 1:29 AM

Oct 2013
Jul 3, 2017 5:01 AM

Aug 2015
Hi All! What anime is this from? :)

Thanks!!!
Jul 3, 2017 5:02 AM

Apr 2013
LightningSoul said:

Thanks!!!

NouCome
Jul 3, 2017 5:05 AM

Aug 2015
izumi-kun98 said:
SAO how?? Season 2??

Thks

The girl there is from Shomin Sample her name is Karen Jinryou, one of my favorite characters tbh, her legs are amazing.

Gator said:
LightningSoul said:

Thanks!!!

NouCome

Thanks, you're a lifesaver, it was at the tip of my tongue!
Jul 3, 2017 6:00 AM

Jun 2015
izumi-kun98 said:
SAO how?? Season 2??

Thks

The earlier one is witchcraft works. Episode 8 to be exact.
Jul 3, 2017 6:31 AM
Dec 2016
Anyone can tell about these pics...

Thks
Jul 3, 2017 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
izumi-kun98 said:
Anyone can tell about these pics...

Thks

I think the characters in the second one are the protagonists in Fate GO. Male protagonist and female protagonist.
Jul 3, 2017 8:52 AM

May 2011
Jul 3, 2017 10:03 AM
Dec 2015
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an anime that I saw a brief scene from. As I recall the scene was of a girl sitting on her bed being mad about a boy. She then starts pretending one of her pillows is the boy. She yells at it and pretends to speak as the boy, making him apologize and her acting very haughty. The girl seemed very tsundere and rich, acting like a typical stuck up girl/Ojou-sama. At the end of it all I believe someone has been spying on her or walks in on her when she was doing all of this. I can't remember if it was the boy she was pretending the pillow was or not, but feel like it was.

Any help identifying it would be appreciated. Extensive googling hasn't revealed it unfortunately. Thanks in advance!
Jul 3, 2017 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
Zer981 said:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an anime that I saw a brief scene from. As I recall the scene was of a girl sitting on her bed being mad about a boy. She then starts pretending one of her pillows is the boy. She yells at it and pretends to speak as the boy, making him apologize and her acting very haughty. The girl seemed very tsundere and rich, acting like a typical stuck up girl/Ojou-sama. At the end of it all I believe someone has been spying on her or walks in on her when she was doing all of this. I can't remember if it was the boy she was pretending the pillow was or not, but feel like it was.

Any help identifying it would be appreciated. Extensive googling hasn't revealed it unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

Well this is pretty vague for a description, especially since there's quite a few series with such a scene.
I'll give it a shot though, is it Fuyuumi Ai from Oreshura?

"You shall fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.
For not loving someone who did"

Jul 3, 2017 12:17 PM
Jun 2017
Shiloh_bear said:
So I watch an ep or 2 of this anime some time ago and I can not remember the name. I did a search and came up with nothing.
From what I recall

I know it was a romance anime and a fantasy one.

Please and thank you.

Stilll looking!
Jul 3, 2017 4:18 PM
Dec 2015
PantsuuGod said:
Zer981 said:
Hi everyone,

Well this is pretty vague for a description, especially since there's quite a few series with such a scene.
I'll give it a shot though, is it Fuyuumi Ai from Oreshura?

I appreciate the quick response time! Unfortunately I don't think that is what I am looking for. If it helps anymore I feel like the boy involved may have been her butler or servant and the girl was a blonde. Thanks again!
Jul 3, 2017 4:32 PM

Jun 2014
Shiloh_bear said:
Shiloh_bear said:
So I watch an ep or 2 of this anime some time ago and I can not remember the name. I did a search and came up with nothing.
From what I recall

Please and thank you.

Stilll looking!

i don't think i know an anime like that, but reminds me of Fantaghirò
Jul 3, 2017 6:58 PM

Oct 2013
Zer981 said:
Hi everyone,

Probably Hayate no Gotoku!. Though I can't remember the pillow scene since I've seen this many eons ago.
Jul 3, 2017 8:46 PM

May 2010
Hi!
For some reason I remembered there used to be this trailer on one of my super old sailor moon vhs tapes or one of those free dvds from geneon or pioneer full of trailers. There was this one trailer that featured a girl with cat ears and long bright red hair. I cannot for the life of me remember the title and I was hoping to look into it again. This show is probably from the 90s or very early 2000s. Also in the trailer there was like a ship or some war going on? But it looked very light hearted. I just remember the main girl had cat ears and fangs. I wanna say it was called neko or nyan something. I've googled everything and I can't find it. Please help!!

Thanks!!!!
Please subscribe to mine and my friend's YouTube channel Old School Otaku! We review new animes and do giveaways!

www.youtube.com/c/oldschoolotaku
Jul 3, 2017 10:25 PM

Jul 2014
Comedy show about a girl that summoned a fox spirit and later joins them a monk, which is a tanuki spirit, and a cursed dog spirit.

Didnt get aired long time ago, but I really cannot remember the name.
Jul 3, 2017 10:37 PM

Jul 2017
I need some help remembering an anime I watched about a year ago. I can only really remember that it was a romance anime about a girl with memory loss. The MC basically spends his time trying to help her get her memory back, and she writes down what happens each day in a journal or something similar. Also I vaguely remember a train station being one of the key settings. Any help is appreciated ^-^
Jul 3, 2017 10:40 PM

Jul 2014
LegnaOnFire said:
Comedy show about a girl that summoned a fox spirit and later joins them a monk, which is a tanuki spirit, and a cursed dog spirit.

Didnt get aired long time ago, but I really cannot remember the name.

Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Jul 3, 2017 10:47 PM

Jul 2012
Pools_Sama said:
I need some help remembering an anime I watched about a year ago. I can only really remember that it was a romance anime about a girl with memory loss. The MC basically spends his time trying to help her get her memory back, and she writes down what happens each day in a journal or something similar. Also I vaguely remember a train station being one of the key settings. Any help is appreciated ^-^

I'm gonna guess Isshuukan Friends
Jul 3, 2017 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
tuxedokoenma said:
Hi!
For some reason I remembered there used to be this trailer on one of my super old sailor moon vhs tapes or one of those free dvds from geneon or pioneer full of trailers. There was this one trailer that featured a girl with cat ears and long bright red hair. I cannot for the life of me remember the title and I was hoping to look into it again. This show is probably from the 90s or very early 2000s. Also in the trailer there was like a ship or some war going on? But it looked very light hearted. I just remember the main girl had cat ears and fangs. I wanna say it was called neko or nyan something. I've googled everything and I can't find it. Please help!!

Thanks!!!!

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku?
Jul 4, 2017 12:32 AM

Jul 2017
GamerDLM said:
Pools_Sama said:

I'm gonna guess Isshuukan Friends
I dont think thats it, but thanks anyways :)
Jul 4, 2017 12:57 AM

Apr 2013

Pretty sure that's Niko Yazawa from Love Live.
Jul 4, 2017 1:03 AM

Aug 2014
Pools_Sama said:

ef: A Tale of Memories
Jul 4, 2017 4:07 AM
Jun 2017
Brb said:
Lilgost said:
I really need some help finding out this anime I once watched on YouTube.

I don't remember if it was a movie or show but it was a Romance and the setting was a hospital. The main characters are in the hospital and the girl is bed ridden and when she gets up she has to use a wheelchair.the boy just seems like a patient. The story is I think about the boy helping the girl do things she's wanted to do. Also at the end of the story he breaks into her old school and takes her there.

❤️❤️❤️

Hanbun no Tsuki

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it❤️
Jul 4, 2017 4:38 AM

Jun 2008
Shiloh_bear said:
Shiloh_bear said:
From what I recall

Please and thank you.

Stilll looking!

Could it be something from Garo: Honoo no Kokuin? Amon: Devilman could also be a possibility. Or maybe you are talking about Berserk?
Also check Maou Dante
Bio Hunter
Majuu Sensen: The Apocalypse
Zetman
The SoulTaker: Tamashii-gari
Jul 4, 2017 6:53 AM
Dec 2016
can you pls help with this pic.....

Sry for such bad quality

I saw it at animetosho site (at left)

Thks
Jul 4, 2017 6:56 AM

Jun 2015
izumi-kun98 said:

Sry for such bad quality

Thks

Sakura Quest
Jul 4, 2017 8:27 AM
Dec 2016
Brb said:
izumi-kun98 said:

Sry for such bad quality

Thks

Sakura Quest

Thanks buddy!!!
Jul 4, 2017 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Anyone know what this anime is?

Jul 4, 2017 9:09 AM
✿。

Apr 2012
HB_Van said:
Anyone know what this anime is?

MM!

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Jul 4, 2017 12:55 PM
Jun 2017
Monad said:
Shiloh_bear said:

Stilll looking!

Could it be something from Garo: Honoo no Kokuin? Amon: Devilman could also be a possibility. Or maybe you are talking about Berserk?
Also check Maou Dante
Bio Hunter
Zetman
Monad said:
Shiloh_bear said:

Stilll looking!

Also check Maou Dante
Bio Hunter
Zetman

Thank you but none of them are it.

I don't remember much.

I know it i set in a histical fantasy setting
The girl has some kind of power that allows her to control the demon side of the king.
He only turns into it at night and he looks himself away so he doesn't hurt anyone and so no one finds out. It is a curse that has been in his family for ages.
Jul 4, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2017
YEROCKY said:
Pools_Sama said:

ef: A Tale of Memories
Thanks a lot! Thats the one.
Jul 4, 2017 2:49 PM

Oct 2013
Shiloh_bear said:
Shiloh_bear said:
From what I recall

Please and thank you.

Stilll looking!

Are you perhaps thinking of Nurarihyon no Mago?
Jul 4, 2017 3:27 PM

Jul 2013
Okay, I'm just reposting this from another site. Thanks in advance.

Id be really happy if someone would know the name of the discribed anime. Its about a boy who comes back to his hometown and ends up remembering all kinds of things for example giving a girl bunny ears so he can see her while playing chasing in a corn field and a fox he used to bring home and the fox turned into a human but dies in the end her last wish was a bell bracelet and he met a girl that died? she is still a kid and he met her while she stole a fish shape takoyaki i think. Thanks (⌒▽⌒)
Jul 4, 2017 3:31 PM

Aug 2014
Ikenai-Taiyou said:
Okay, I'm just reposting this from another site. Thanks in advance.

Id be really happy if someone would know the name of the discribed anime. Its about a boy who comes back to his hometown and ends up remembering all kinds of things for example giving a girl bunny ears so he can see her while playing chasing in a corn field and a fox he used to bring home and the fox turned into a human but dies in the end her last wish was a bell bracelet and he met a girl that died? she is still a kid and he met her while she stole a fish shape takoyaki i think. Thanks (⌒▽⌒)

That sounds like Kanon (2006)
Jul 4, 2017 6:23 PM

May 2010
lanblade said:
tuxedokoenma said:
Hi!

Thanks!!!!

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku?

YES!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please subscribe to mine and my friend's YouTube channel Old School Otaku! We review new animes and do giveaways!

www.youtube.com/c/oldschoolotaku
Jul 5, 2017 2:36 AM
Jul 2017
I saw a "funny anime moments" video on YouTube, which showed the main male character turn into a female overnight, for seemingly no reason and no one thought it was weird. Since then, I couldn't find the anime or anything related to it, not even that video.

Does anybody know of it?
Jul 5, 2017 3:20 AM
Jul 5, 2017 4:18 AM

May 2016
What anime was it that has a manager of a dorm wearing a mourners outfit. Who was the MC's lover in a past life?
I watched this and I'm sure its in my completed list, I just cant remember.

Also, there was this anime that I have watched, also in my completed list that the MC had the same/a similar parent situtation with Bosson in Sket Dance (dead parents got adopted by female family friend) Anyone know too?

Please note that what Im finding are things that I have already watched but forgot. teehee :P
Jul 5, 2017 4:59 AM

May 2012
Sounds like the recent film Kimi no na wa or "your name" in English.
Jul 5, 2017 5:01 AM
Jul 5, 2017 5:42 AM
Jul 5, 2017 6:43 AM

Jan 2015
Who is the third and ninth?

Might as well say all of it. Lol

Also can I ask if theres a way to see the past replies to me?
catastrophe01Jul 5, 2017 6:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2017 6:48 AM

Mar 2012
catastrophe01 said:

3) Kurashina Asuka from AoKana
9) Hiradaira Chisaki from NagiAsu
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 5, 2017 6:49 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
catastrophe01 said:

Should've given numbers to the pic before posting to avoid confusion but oh well.
If you go with....

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12

Then no 3 is https://myanimelist.net/character/118417/Asuka_Kurashina

No 9 is https://myanimelist.net/character/86227/Chisaki_Hiradaira

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 5, 2017 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
catastrophe01 said:

if you want the rest of them, numbered as Rayrin said then

1: Shiraishi from Tanaka kun wa itsumo kedaruge
2: Rin from Shelter
4: Yui from Oregairu
5: Choukai from Kancolle
6: Reina from Musaigen no Phantom World
7: Nanami from Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo
8: Asuka from Hibike Euphonium
10: Chiho from Hataraku Maou sama
11: Hibiki from Kancolle
12: Kurisu from stains gate

Also regarding how to see past replies to your posts click on the notifications image(top right) and then click on "view all". Finally click on "Forum Quotes" and/or "user mentions" to see replies to your posts. Obviously if somebody ever replied without quoting you or your name then i don't know if it can be traced.
removed-userJul 5, 2017 7:20 AM
Jul 5, 2017 7:13 AM

Nov 2013
catastrophe01 said:

No. 2 in the first row is the girl from Shelter.
No. 2 in the second row is Reina Izumi from Musaigen no Phantom World.
No. 4 in the same row is Asuka from Hibike Euphonium.
No. 4 in the third row is Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate.
TheBigGuyJul 5, 2017 7:39 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast?

Rally- - 7 hours ago

45 by Dienen »»
11 minutes ago

» What Anime is boring to you

Kirika_Madeleine - 38 minutes ago

11 by Archean-Return »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Will Isekai Anime Series one day surpass Mecha anime series in popularity and in the numbers game? What do you think?

RainyEvenings - 3 hours ago

8 by RainyEvenings »»
11 minutes ago

» How does your waifu do under pressure?

SgtBateMan - 2 hours ago

5 by KitsuFrost »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Why is Japan Afraid of Realism in Anime?

TheSunLife - Yesterday

39 by Zettaiken »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.