Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 9, 2017 9:46 AM

Sep 2013
Because being able to imitate art is absurd and impossible. This is the kind of treatment she needs.

Because this is what a best selling author who surpasses her limits thanks to small incentives needs.

This series has shifted from something completely average to awful quite quickly, and reading the spoilers posted here, it doesn't sound like it'll get better.
Jun 9, 2017 10:03 AM
Jun 2017
Can't wait for Katou to give 'em hell
Jun 9, 2017 10:15 AM

Aug 2012
last 2 ep to go and we get this :(
akane's character feels like she is being intense for the sake of being intense...
hope this season does not end with melodrama, but probably will

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Jun 9, 2017 10:57 AM

Jul 2014
No katou = No fun

katou is the salt of this anime really
Jun 9, 2017 11:29 AM

Aug 2008
That was some really cringeworthy drama right there. Not much else to say.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 9, 2017 11:40 AM
Mar 2017
finally things are picking up, after a season and half of just dickin' around
Jun 9, 2017 11:49 AM

Feb 2008
I am really glad Tomoya got betrayed. I liked his character in first season but now... there are limits as to how SLOW a main character could be.

But with two episodes left, I don't even know what's going to happen. I miss the fanservice from episode 0. All this drama got boring really fast. I really like the characters, but without a strong male lead...

Can't expect anything from two episodes left, anyway.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 9, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2017
I am disappointed on many people around the web that had commented on this episode.
Bashing Utaha and Eririr.
Calling them traitors...
But I believe they are just using the fanaticism to judge and flame... instead of viewing things on all parties' perspectives.
You guys (These people) are looking at this from the wrong perspective. Tomoya is a guy with a lineal type of thinking and because of his selfish desired he dragged to Pro creators that could grow into pro for a silly child project. They went along with him because they cared for the guy and took the chance to try to win his affection. But then Katou megumi shows up. The whole deal of the project is Katou megumi, all Tomoya can think is Katou Megumi; even the name of the circle is Named Megumi soft (although this was accidental) Everything wa smegumi this megumi that. This is why Utaha and Eriri fought so hard to win Tomoya's affections because all he thinks about is Megumi Megumi Megumi. So tell me? Its is fair? It is fair to continue on a project that is all about one girl when they are professionals that have to think of their future? Sure, i do not approve of the method they used but still it is not fair for them to continue on on a silly project if they are going to loose in the end. Tomoya with his little thing drag them back to archiving their most potential and they went along because they thought they had a chance to win the guy's heart. But it was all a loosing battle. Megumi won in the end. And what's left of Utaha and Eriri is their future. So they need to focus on that. Tomoya's project is just a child project dream, it is like any project high school kids think to dream and archive, but those projects always get canceled when life throws them unique and better opportunities for their future. I know, because I am a game and animation designer. In a sense this is not betrayal... its just maturing and move along into what's more important. Even if they finished Tomoya's game, it was just a game sell on a comikete not at a professional level for a company. Sure that Akane bitch brainwashed and lured them stealing them away from Tomoya but in a sense it helped them grow more professional. Tell me, would you all keep fighting a loosing battle? Tomoya did not love Eriri nor Utaha... the only thing in his mind was Megumi. Utaha and Eriri had nothing to win. So moving on is their best choice. You all blame Eriri and Utaha... but Tomoya is also at fault for being stupidly dense and not being clear with them since the beginning. So do not blame those girls before looking at all parties' perspective.
Jun 9, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2015
I mean i always told to my self that Katou was best girl, but after this episode im 100% sure she is, this 2 "traitors" betrayed the guy that both of them say they "love" if betraying someone you love is a thing in Japan i dunno but after that shit i wouldnt forgive any of them, at least they could tell him "hey i got a new project" not after 1
fucking month also whats worst is that even Eriri knew Tomoya was working on a new project for the Doujin Club but nah lets fking accept a new project and hide it from the guy we "supposely love", anyway im not a manga reader but i feel like 2 episodes left prolly the end will be shitty, and honestly i hope MC doesnt forgive them with the "friendship" shit.....if someone betrays you 1 time they can do it again Tomoya!
Katou <3
Jun 9, 2017 2:43 PM

Oct 2015
RandomCritic said:
I am disappointed on many people around the web that had commented on this episode.
Calling them traitors...
But I believe they are just using the fanaticism to judge and flame... instead of viewing things on all parties' perspectives.
You guys (These people) are looking at this from the wrong perspective. Tomoya is a guy with a lineal type of thinking and because of his selfish desired he dragged to Pro creators that could grow into pro for a silly child project. They went along with him because they cared for the guy and took the chance to try to win his affection. But then Katou megumi shows up. The whole deal of the project is Katou megumi, all Tomoya can think is Katou Megumi; even the name of the circle is Named Megumi soft (although this was accidental) Everything wa smegumi this megumi that. This is why Utaha and Eriri fought so hard to win Tomoya's affections because all he thinks about is Megumi Megumi Megumi. So tell me? Its is fair? It is fair to continue on a project that is all about one girl when they are professionals that have to think of their future? Sure, i do not approve of the method they used but still it is not fair for them to continue on on a silly project if they are going to loose in the end. Tomoya with his little thing drag them back to archiving their most potential and they went along because they thought they had a chance to win the guy's heart. But it was all a loosing battle. Megumi won in the end. And what's left of Utaha and Eriri is their future. So they need to focus on that. Tomoya's project is just a child project dream, it is like any project high school kids think to dream and archive, but those projects always get canceled when life throws them unique and better opportunities for their future. I know, because I am a game and animation designer. In a sense this is not betrayal... its just maturing and move along into what's more important. Even if they finished Tomoya's game, it was just a game sell on a comikete not at a professional level for a company. Sure that Akane bitch brainwashed and lured them stealing them away from Tomoya but in a sense it helped them grow more professional. Tell me, would you all keep fighting a loosing battle? Tomoya did not love Eriri nor Utaha... the only thing in his mind was Megumi. Utaha and Eriri had nothing to win. So moving on is their best choice. You all blame Eriri and Utaha... but Tomoya is also at fault for being stupidly dense and not being clear with them since the beginning. So do not blame those girls before looking at all parties' perspective.
Thats a nice point of view and i agree with you mate but at least they could tell him not hide it until the last second...thats coward asf.
If they were any "professional" they would sit and tell tomoya "hey i cant do any project with you anymore cuse i have new projects and other stuff to do." that would be enough but what they did was bad for someone they say they love.
Both Eriri and Utaha knew he was working on a new project and that ofc he would call them, hiding they had a new project already was a bad idea. backstab :S

sry for my english :D
iTzKenzoJun 9, 2017 2:48 PM
Jun 9, 2017 2:59 PM

Sep 2014
I thought the ending drama was too overblown. Akane acts like a super edgy character.

I do hope Tomoya gets his shit together and makes another good game.
Jun 9, 2017 3:06 PM
Aug 2016
then what the f*** is going on in here!!!!!

F*** with that Akane new project, Utaha decision, and Eriri that made decision with silence. I know every anime need conflict to make it good. But this one is too cruel for Kato and Tomoya.

I don't know how the conflict will end with just 2 episodes left. So, let's wait then..
Jun 9, 2017 3:15 PM
Sep 2014
Forced drama is getting annoying tbh. Utaha and Eriri should have told Aki that they were gonna work on another project the moment they accepted the offer. That's where the problem and the betrayal lies. Otherwise, them wanting to work on bigger project is of course normal but if mc forgives them in a few days and says something spineless like win them back, fck this series and the author.

Katou all the way.
Jun 9, 2017 3:23 PM

May 2017
iTzKenzo said:
RandomCritic said:
Calling them traitors...
Thats a nice point of view and i agree with you mate but at least they could tell him not hide it until the last second...thats coward asf.
If they were any "professional" they would sit and tell tomoya "hey i cant do any project with you anymore cuse i have new projects and other stuff to do." that would be enough but what they did was bad for someone they say they love.
Both Eriri and Utaha knew he was working on a new project and that ofc he would call them, hiding they had a new project already was a bad idea. backstab :S

sry for my english :D

Well, i did say that I did not approved of the method they used so I can agree with you on not telling until the last minute.
Jun 9, 2017 3:45 PM
May 2017
RandomCritic said:
Calling them traitors...

You still missing the point, nobody here is against that those two went for the best oportunity, is the way that how they do it that the people is against, this was far from worst than what the MC did to Katou, and this is the reason why everyone is calling them traitots. They didn't told him that a big company wanted to recruit them, and that they wanted to accept the offer, they just waited to him come with a new proposal, to break his hopes in his face. The worst thing is that they were stuck artistically because they mixed personal feelings with work and that is not MC fault, he just wanted create a game, and those two just joined to have an opportunity to win his heart. You can't just force someone to love you, im pretty sure that the MC apreciated what they did for him anyway.

Talking about MC feelings, he knew (Sort of) that those had feelings for him, but he wasn't sure how to answer them, so he preferred act like professional and ignore it for a while (In the LN he talks about it, when Katou asked him about the feelings of Utaha and Eriri)
Contreras1991Jun 9, 2017 4:30 PM
Jun 9, 2017 4:34 PM

May 2017
Contreras1991 said:

You still missing the point, nobody here is against that those two went for the best oportunity, is the way that how they do it that the people is against, this was far from worst than what the MC did to Katou, and this is the reason why everyone is calling them traitots. They didn't told him that a big company wanted to recruit them, and that they wanted to accept the offer, they just waited to him come with a new proposal, to break his hopes in his face. The worst thing is that they were stuck artistically because they mixed personal feelings with work and that is not MC fault, he just wanted create a game, and those two just joined to have an opportunity to win his heart. You can't just force someone to love you, im pretty sure that the MC apreciated what they did for him anyway.

Talking about MC feelings, he knew (Sort of) that those had feelings for him, but he wasn't sure how to answer them, so he preferred act like professional and ignore it for a while (In the LN he talks about it, when Katou asked him about the feelings of Utaha and Eriri)

You do have a point.

However... if they finished with Project Saekano. It would be natural for them to move to something else. They did not know Tomoya was going to do a new project until that very moment.
So is like... "I am so sorry Tomoya, but we did not know you were going to continue on doing doujinshis and we needed to continue on with our work. Eriri wanted to improve herself and I wanted to work with her once more... so we accepted the job. But we did not know you wanted to do a new one up until now... but it is a job for a profesional company so we can not let this opportunity go."
That is what Utaha was trying to say... however Utaha chose the method to make Tomoya hate him so he moves on and she moves on instead.
I am sure that if Tomoya told them he wanted to do something in the future, and if Utaha and Eriri did not had that job then they would had gone with the project.
But a company has more weight than a doujinshi because its their future.

Like I said; I did not approve the method they used. But I believe it was normal. Doujinshi Project was over, go back to work.
Or what? Did you guys and Tomoya thought Utaha and Eriri would be forever on stand-by waiting for Tomoya to say "Hey guys~ I got a new idea for a game! lets get together and work on it like old times!"
Are them his daughters or wives to report to him every single thing they do?
I don't think so.
ThatRandomDudeJun 9, 2017 4:41 PM
Jun 9, 2017 4:59 PM
May 2017
RandomCritic said:
Contreras1991 said:

You do have a point.

However... if they finished with Project Saekano. It would be natural for them to move to something else. They did not know Tomoya was going to do a new project until that very moment.
So is like... "I am so sorry Tomoya, but we did not know you were going to continue on doing doujinshis and we needed to continue on with our work. Eriri wanted to improve herself and I wanted to work with her once more... so we accepted the job. But we did not know you wanted to do a new one up until now... but it is a job for a profesional company so we can not let this opportunity go."
That is what Utaha was trying to say... however Utaha chose the method to make Tomoya hate him so he moves on and she moves on instead.
I am sure that if Tomoya told them he wanted to do something in the future, and if Utaha and Eriri did not had that job then they would had gone with the project.

Like I said; I did not approve the method they used. But I believe it was normal. Doujinshi Project was over, go back to work.
Or what? Did you guys and Tomoya thought Utaha and Eriri would be forever on stand-by waiting for Tomoya to say "Hey guys~ I got a new idea for a game! lets get together and work on it like old times!"
I don't think so.

Eriri knew that Tomoya had plans for another game, Tomoya didn't wanted to push her, because her crisis.

No they are not his daughter or wives, but they are his friends and fellow doujin workers, and a for matter of respect for their friendship and their love for him, they should had told him. So this was a betrayal.

Again, no one is against that they took the proposal, even MC is not against it, is the way of how they did it, and the kind of person that they did choose to work with, is like they had a lack of self respect
Jun 9, 2017 5:08 PM

Jun 2017
RandomCritic said:
Contreras1991 said:

You do have a point.

I don't think so.

But both Utaha and Eriri knew one month prior that Tomoya was thinking up a new project yet they still accepted the big one which in itself wouldn't have been a problem in the first place if they communicated properly.
Jun 9, 2017 5:52 PM
Oct 2010
I don't particular understand the MC's reaction here, is he really expecting them to give up their careers for his stupid little project? I get that he addresses that and states that he doesn't, but at the same time his reaction seem a bit over the top. Can't he just wait and finish out high school while they work on the RPG and then catch back up with them after they are done? Or does he truly believe it's all over at that point?
Jun 9, 2017 6:03 PM
Oct 2010
MomoSinX said:

But both Utaha and Eriri knew one month prior that Tomoya was thinking up a new project yet they still accepted the big one which in itself wouldn't have been a problem in the first place if they communicated properly.

That doesn't matter, in the end Utaha still gave him a chance to win (at least her) back over. But he flopped it big time.

Although she has no real role in the project itself, she still has her responsibilities to her employer to get on that project. So the MC can complain and react like that all he wants, he isn't relevant and quite frankly he's an annoying, selfish little kid.

He knows they like him yet refuse to properly shut them down (only does this with kato btw, the one who gives the LEAST hints of this, almost none actually), refuses to even try with them and only wants things his way. Honestly it felt that he was manipulating their affection for him to get what he wanted but that's just me. This was completely evident when he forced that last route into the game they made, a route which ultimately dragged the quality of the game down (reviews were mixed on that part).

Either way, this series sorta lost me with the drama, first season was entertaining and light hearted, this season they want to dial up the shitty drama (and yeah, it's shitty drama) for no good reason.
Jun 9, 2017 6:05 PM
Mar 2017
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAVE I JUST WATCHED!!??? I feel like I have just been given cancer then had it cured then given it again... this episode has just ruined my life
Jun 9, 2017 6:15 PM
May 2017
GD1551 said:
MomoSinX said:

That doesn't matter, in the end Utaha still gave him a chance to win (at least her) back over. But he flopped it big time.

Although she has no real role in the project itself, she still has her responsibilities to her employer to get on that project. So the MC can complain and react like that all he wants, he isn't relevant and quite frankly he's an annoying, selfish little kid.

He knows they like him yet refuse to properly shut them down (only does this with kato btw, the one who gives the LEAST hints of this), refuses to even try with them and only wants things his way. Honestly it felt that he was manipulating their affection for him to get what he wanted but that's just me. This was completely evident when he forced that last route into the game they made, a route which ultimately dragged the quality of the game down (reviews were mixed on that part).

Either way, this series sorta lost me with the drama anyway, first season was entertaining and light hearted, this season they want to dial up the shitty drama (and yeah, it's shitty drama) for no good reason.

I think that you got it really really bad, the MC is upset because they didn't told him that they going to accept a big proposal, heck they didn't told him that a big company were going to recruit the, so he naturally felt a little bit betrayed, that two of his personal friends, did that to him, telling that to his face when he was bringing with hopes his new project

I dont think that he is manipulating them, in fact they were lying to themselves thinking that doing this work, they would get the MC love, they did the mistake of mix work with personal feelings. When Tomoya added the new route, he felt really really bad, because Eriri was suffering because of it, he was about to cancel that route, but Katou pushed him to continue, because was his creation and utaha nor eriri would want to Tomoya to cancell it because if them
Jun 9, 2017 6:25 PM
Oct 2010
Contreras1991 said:
GD1551 said:

He knows they like him yet refuse to properly shut them down (only does this with kato btw, the one who gives the LEAST hints of this), refuses to even try with them and only wants things his way. Honestly it felt that he was manipulating their affection for him to get what he wanted but that's just me. This was completely evident when he forced that last route into the game they made, a route which ultimately dragged the quality of the game down (reviews were mixed on that part).

Either way, this series sorta lost me with the drama anyway, first season was entertaining and light hearted, this season they want to dial up the shitty drama (and yeah, it's shitty drama) for no good reason.

I think that you got it really really bad, the MC is upset because they didn't told him that they going to accept a big proposal, heck they didn't told him that a big company were going to recruit the, so he naturally felt a little bit betrayed, that two of his personal friends, did that to him, telling that to his face when he was bringing with hopes his new project

I dont think that he is manipulating them, in fact they were lying to themselves thinking that doing this work, they would get the MC love, they did the mistake of mix work with personal feelings. When Tomoya added the new route, he felt really really bad, because Eriri was suffering because of it, he was about to cancel that route, but Katou pushed him to continue, because was his creation and utaha nor eriri would want to Tomoya to cancell it because if them

It doesn't matter if they didn't tell him, because let's be real, it's none of his business and secondly they gave him time to win them back over but they didn't want him saying stuff that he didn't mean. Why should they say no to a once in a lifetime project for a lie? Because from what I take of his personality he'd have definitely lied to keep them aboard. Instead they chose not telling him and giving him an opportunity to win them over in a genuine manner and I think that was the right call.

All of them had their own reasons for being there (and for 3/4 the reason is the MC) and the MC KNOWS THIS yet takes two acclaimed creators for his project and doesn't even have the decency to even try to let them win him over. Also that last route was totally self serving, ok he may have opted to cancel it, but how genuine was he being? He knows that she likes him a lot and that she would think that he'd be disappointed if it didn't happen, so she pushed herself through her fever to finish it for him. Dude is despicable and deserves to lose all of them tbh.
Jun 9, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
damn the biggest of Betrayals at first glance you would think yeah sure working on this major Project seems like a no brainer it's too good to past up ,but god damn did the drama go beyond heavy to some out right evil like Akane laughing like a crazy person.

unless these two are total M's and wanna be worked like slaves i can't see how they would actually stick with her but we'll see.

i used to enjoy this series a lot more but this season...i'll just keep reminding myself about the best parts AKA Katou
Jun 9, 2017 6:40 PM
Sep 2014
GD1551 said:

It doesn't matter if they didn't tell him, because let's be real, it's none of his business and secondly they gave him time to win them back over but they didn't want him saying stuff that he didn't mean. Why should they say no to a once in a lifetime project for a lie? Because from what I take of his personality he'd have definitely lied to keep them aboard. Instead they chose not telling him and giving him an opportunity to win them over in a genuine manner and I think that was the right call.

All of them had their own reasons for being there (and for 3/4 the reason is the MC) and the MC KNOWS THIS yet takes two acclaimed creators for his project and doesn't even have the decency to even try to let them win him over. Also that last route was totally self serving, ok he may have opted to cancel it, but how genuine was he being? He knows that she likes him a lot and that she would think that he'd be disappointed if it didn't happen, so she pushed herself through her fever to finish it for him. Dude is despicable and deserves to lose all of them tbh.

Lol, just because you don't like mc doesn't mean you are right. People who think this is betrayal base their opinions on the fact that both of them knew mc was working on the new project and despite knowing this they didn't tell him that they were working on another project until he came to Utaha with his new proposal. Is it that hard to understand this or are you just too busy with hating a fictional character over his harem.

P.S

They are his "friends" whom supposedly love him and i don't even need to mention this betrayal was done to the rest of the team; including Katou and Michiru.
DephreeJun 9, 2017 6:45 PM
Jun 9, 2017 6:48 PM
Oct 2010
Dephree said:
GD1551 said:

Lol, just because you don't like mc doesn't mean you are right. People who think this is betrayal base their opinions on the fact that both of them knew mc was working on the new project and despite knowing this they didn't tell him that they were working on another project until he came to Utaha with his new proposal. Is it that hard to understand this or are just too busy with hating a fictional character over his harem.

They only believed he was working on a new project, they didn't actually know, the blonde girl straight up says this in the episode. Also I don't particularly care about anyone in this, I just think the MC is despicable and his feeling of "betrayal" is unwarranted. If anything his little harem should be way more upset at him than they already are.

Sure they enjoy working together but they sacrifice their careers/futures (in the case of Utaha) for his little pet projects along with time, while he only gives up time.
Jun 9, 2017 7:07 PM
Aug 2015
I don't get the sense that anyone here is particularly bashing Utaha and Eriri for the fact they're accepted a golden opportunity that doesn't come very often. It's more to do with the fact they didn't even have the decency to inform Tomoya at the earliest convenience. I mean they already had a good feeling there was a chance he might be scheming up another project. So why not come out straight and break the news asap instead of allowing him to have this false hope that you could be part of his project?

And the worst thing about it, I thought they were friends after everything they've been through.

That said. Tomoya has his own faults too. He was dead set on thinking Utaha and Eriri would end joining him again. It didn't seem like he ever considered the possibility those two could reject his offer, as they may have other work and commitments keeping them busy. He should at least have a plan B ready, but he didn't.

Jun 9, 2017 7:07 PM
May 2017
GD1551 said:
Contreras1991 said:

Sorry, but you cant force someone to love you, the mc knew (sort of) that they had feelings for him, but he said that he doesn't know how to answer them, so he chooses to act professionally and ignore that for the moment, until he had a good answer for them (MC respect utaha as creator, and he valued his childhood friendship with Eriri)( there is also the fear thst the circle might break if he choose any of them, so the mc was pretty much put in a no win situation). The mc was really concerned about eriri, that's what caused his friendship break up with Katou when he didn't told her that he went to take care of Eriri, and gave up his dreams to present the game in time to that Con.

Nothing change the fact that was Utaha's and Eriri's fault of mix personal feelings with work, the MC was just acting like a friendly director, like a professional who is focused in his projects and work, but also taking care of his friends

So if Eriri (she had failed previously to the MC) and Utaha really valued their friendship and their feelings for MC they, should have told him about their plans, and not wait for the moment when MC tell them his plans, just to break his hopes in his face. I insist MC was upset because they hid that, and they chooses to reveal it in that moment
Jun 9, 2017 7:09 PM
May 2017
eikichi00 said:
I don't get the sense that anyone here is particularly bashing Utaha and Eriri for the fact they're accepted a golden opportunity that doesn't come very often. It's more to do with the fact they didn't even have the decency to inform Tomoya at the earliest convenience. I mean they already had a good feeling there was a chance he might be scheming up another project. So why not come out straight and break the news asap instead of allowing him to have this false hope that you could be part of his project?

And the worst thing about it, I thought they were friends after everything they've been through.

That said. Tomoya has his own faults too. He was dead set on thinking Utaha and Eriri would end joining him again. It didn't seem like he ever considered the possibility those two could reject his offer, as they may have other work and commitments keeping them busy. He should at least have a plan B ready, but he didn't.

He will have a plan b
Jun 9, 2017 7:27 PM
Oct 2010
Contreras1991 said:

Sorry, but you cant force someone to love you, the mc knew (sort of) that they had feelings for him, but he said that he doesn't know how to answer them, so he chooses to act professionally and ignore that for the moment, until he had a good answer for them (MC respect utaha as creator, and he valued his childhood friendship with Eriri)( there is also the fear thst the circle might break if he choose any of them, so the mc was pretty much put in a no win situation). The mc was really concerned about eriri, that's what caused his friendship break up with Katou when he didn't told her that he went to take care of Eriri, and gave up his dreams to present the game in time to that Con.

Nothing change the fact that was Utaha's and Eriri's fault of mix personal feelings with work, the MC was just acting like a friendly director, like a professional who is focused in his projects and work, but also taking care of his friends

So if Eriri (she had failed previously to the MC) and Utaha really valued their friendship and their feelings for MC they, should have told him about their plans, and not wait for the moment when MC tell them his plans, just to break his hopes in his face. I insist MC was upset because they hid that, and they chooses to reveal it in that moment

I'm not talking about forcing love here, but if he clearly has to know that at least Utaha really likes him, she is always trying to get him on dates, always says super suggestive or out right sexual things to him and even slept naked in his damn room. What, does he need a dude holding up two signals for him to understand her feelings? I don't think he "sort of" knew, he knew. Also him saying he doesn't have a good answer for them again just proves to me he was stringing them along. If you know that these complex feelings are going around between several of the people in your group, all directed at you ,why would you think that was sustainable? Why would you think it would be appropriate to keep using them like that especially with how Utaha was acting prior to all of this?

Like I said, the reason they chose not to tell him was to give him an attempt to genuinely convince them to stay on, he failed and thus they moved on. He can cry about it how much he wants, he can feel "betrayed", he can do whatever, but at the end of the day he was a weak link holding a strong chain together and should have been removed long ago. Remember they didn't even have the intention of ditching him until they realized what he was doing to their personal growth. Yeah he might be looking out for them as a friend, but at the end of the day, his main goal is to use their names to bring attention to the game.

I mean think about it, he stated as much in this season, that it would be hard to ignore the story and art by the duo and he was pretty much right about that. Not to mention the way he asked her to come aboard i.e. in any capacity, to me screams "I want to use your name" rather than "I need you, the person". This might not be the intent of the author but I'm just stating how this comes across to me.

Jun 9, 2017 8:06 PM
May 2017
GD1551 said:
Contreras1991 said:

I'm not talking about forcing love here, but if he clearly has to know that at least Utaha really likes him, she is always trying to get him on dates, always says super suggestive or out right sexual things to him and even slept naked in his damn room. What, does he need a dude holding up two signals for him to understand her feelings? I don't think he "sort of" knew, he knew. Also him saying he doesn't have a good answer for them again just proves to me he was stringing them along. If you know that these complex feelings are going around between several of the people in your group, all directed at you ,why would you think that was sustainable? Why would you think it would be appropriate to keep using them like that especially with how Utaha was acting prior to all of this?

Like I said, the reason they chose not to tell him was to give him an attempt to genuinely convince them to stay on, he failed and thus they moved on. He can cry about it how much he wants, he can feel "betrayed", he can do whatever, but at the end of the day he was a weak link holding a strong chain together and should have been removed long ago. Remember they didn't even have the intention of ditching him until they realized what he was doing to their personal growth. Yeah he might be looking out for them as a friend, but at the end of the day, his main goal is to use their names to bring attention to the game.

I mean think about it, he stated as much in this season, that it would be hard to ignore the story and art by the duo and he was pretty much right about that. Not to mention the way he asked her to come aboard i.e. in any capacity, to me screams "I want to use your name" rather than "I need you, the person". This might not be the intent of the author but I'm just stating how this comes across to me.

It seem that you really didn't understand MC behavior and you clearly don't understand why he was not satisfied with the success of his own game, and had to do a lot with your grudge against him, if you think that he is using the names of his friends for his selfish reasons. In fact he said that he was not happy with the game because of that ( fame of Eriri and Utaha) Even Katou said that the game felt like it was a creation of them, than him. So now he wants to a game that had his personal seal this time.

The subject of love, is not something simple to answer, and it is worse when it comes to unrequited love, you are making it sound like if was easy

He personally called them because 1 he liked them as creators, and he is a fan of their works 2 they are his friends

Opportunity to stay on? Stay on for what?

Again, not MC fault that those two mixed personal feelings and work

The way that you are writing, sounds like you are forcing MC to love them

So i suggest you to get rid a little bit of the grudge against the MC, you sound like if the MC destroyed your city, killed all your family, spit on your face or something worse xD

PD: they also felt that they had betrayed him, that's why utaha started to cry when she told him the news
Contreras1991Jun 9, 2017 8:24 PM
Jun 9, 2017 8:53 PM

Jan 2016
CrazyFrogz said:
RyouHayato said:
Well as far as I read this forum discussion I agree with all opinion about this anime turned into a shitty drama.

Didn't like that Akane girl appearance at the end of the series and we knew that there's only 2 episode left. I think this is going to be a rushed series and shitty ending.

I don't think so. We might get a chance for season 2. 4-5 volume need to cover for final volume. Probably we end with cliffhanger

you mean season 3? XD
Yeah cliffhanger is a possible ending too we just have to wait and see
Jun 9, 2017 9:01 PM
Oct 2010
Contreras1991 said:

It seem that you really didn't understand MC behavior and you clearly don't understand why he was not satisfied with the success of his own game, and had to do a lot with your grudge against him, if you think that he is using the names of his friends for his selfish reasons. In fact he said that he was not happy with the game because of that ( fame of Eriri and Utaha) Even Katou said that the game felt like it was a creation of them, than him. So now he wants to a game that had his personal seal this time.

Then why does he need Utaha then? If he truly isn't trying to use their names, why must she be on the project? Or the blonde girl either?

The subject of love, is not something simple to answer, and it is worse when it comes to unrequited love, you are making it sound like if was easy

He personally called them because 1 he liked them as creators, and he is a fan of their works 2 they are his friends

So i suggest you to get rid a little bit of the grudge against the MC, you sound like if the MC destroyed your city, killed all your family, spit on your face or something worse xD

PD: they also felt that they had betrayed him, that's why utaha started to cry when she told him the news

Secondly I don't have a "grudge" against the MC, just from my PoV he's not a good guy. Also by stay on I mean stay in the "blessing software group", and yes I know it's not his fault they mixed feelings into the work, but the only reason they came on board the project was because of feelings. If it was purely business, they would have never taken on that amateur hour project and he knew this.

Also, I'm not surprised they felt they betrayed him, they like him a lot, maybe even love that guy (I don't even know why) but they made their choice knowing fully well that he isn't worth wasting their time on but their feelings compel them to feel bad for him. It's not about me "forcing love", I don't even understand why they like this guy in the first place, but it's about me using their love to his advantage and not budging an inch when it comes to maybe exploring their feelings.
Jun 9, 2017 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
Fucking hell, what kind of mood is this season about to end on?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 9, 2017 10:06 PM

May 2011
Contreras1991 said:
How Tomoya and everyone feels about Eriri and Utaha

Did someone say traitor?
Jun 9, 2017 10:47 PM

May 2017
They're all getting edgy and OA every episode

The stupid MC got NTR'd hahaha the piece of shit deserves it for being so idealistic bum
Jun 10, 2017 1:30 AM
Aug 2015
Contreras1991 said:

He will have a plan b

Sure, hope so. I reckon the guy will stay crestfallen at first, but then Kato, the best girl, will give him the kick he needed to get back up again. And speaking of Kato, I can't imagine she'll be all that pleased to learn the news, considering she was all about "friends shouldn't keep secrets from one another".

Jun 10, 2017 1:49 AM

Jun 2015
Another intense drama :3

Overall, nice episode.
Jun 10, 2017 3:51 AM

Dec 2013
Oh god this episode was beautiful. We were shown a complete psychological step-by-step of true NTR. First, plant the seed of doubt in your mind , second feed you a little sampler of whatever entices you, third keep pushing those buttons until you succumb. Perfect!

To be fair, Aki is a pretty piss poor producer, regardless of the number of works he's done. In a dog-eat-dog world, he wouldn't be able to make it properly if he were doing this as a real job. He's not cut-throat enough in setting goals and deadlines (let's face it, he's always been a pushover when it came to bossing his talented team), and whilst he has that selfish streak, he still hasn't been able to push that to the max because he cares too much for the welfare of his team. Whilst Akane may seem to be a villain right now, her methods aren't wrong, especially from a creator's point of view (which she actually can be considered a part of as a manga author herself). She knows what a creator truly needs, something that Aki won't ever understand unless he tried his hand in it. It's going to be something that he will have to learn fast if he wants to make this his day job in the future. He can count himself lucky that his project is just a club project and not a commercialized one.

Looking forward to what comes next, though this episode was pretty much the climax of the season.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 10, 2017 4:47 AM

Sep 2013
Good job Eriri and Utaha. Leave the beta MC and go for your wonderful careers instead.
Jun 10, 2017 5:11 AM

Sep 2013
FinalFlash18 said:

Also,
Eriri: "Shut up, you sneaky long haired witch!"
Utaha: "That's Ms. Kato at this point"

Hahaha lmfao. What a savage she is XD

THIS IS PURE GOLD. Hahahahaha
Jun 10, 2017 5:30 AM
May 2017
GD1551 said:
Contreras1991 said:

Then why does he need Utaha then? If he truly isn't trying to use their names, why must she be on the project? Or the blonde girl either?

Secondly I don't have a "grudge" against the MC, just from my PoV he's not a good guy. Also by stay on I mean stay in the "blessing software group", and yes I know it's not his fault they mixed feelings into the work, but the only reason they came on board the project was because of feelings. If it was purely business, they would have never taken on that amateur hour project and he knew this.

Also, I'm not surprised they felt they betrayed him, they like him a lot, maybe even love that guy (I don't even know why) but they made their choice knowing fully well that he isn't worth wasting their time on but their feelings compel them to feel bad for him. It's not about me "forcing love", I don't even understand why they like this guy in the first place, but it's about me using their love to his advantage and not budging an inch when it comes to maybe exploring their feelings.

Like I said, he picked them because he is a fan of their works, and because they are his friends, and MC respected both of them because of that. In season 1 when Utaha asked why he picked only girls, he said it was just a coincidence that all the good creators that he knew (and that are his friends) are women

Again MC is not some kind of evil mastermind that uses everyone to his purposes, like a cold blooded bastard, at least, is not that kind of anime or story. This is one of the reasons why many people didn't like this forced drama that is happening in this season

So im telling you why everyone is saying that Utaha snd Eriri are traitors, and clearly it was not for take a golden opportunity, everyone agrees that is good for them ( still many people here dont understand why they choose to work with someone that treats them like slaves), but is the way how they did it. They not only hurt MC in the process , but they also hurt Katou ( she was pissed with MC because secrets, and she enjoyed being with the group, so she will be pissed) and Michiru
Jun 10, 2017 9:07 AM
Apr 2015
RandomCritic said:
Calling them traitors...

Professional or not these kids are all still in highschool and we're brought together not to make money but to have fun doing something they love. A big reason why the MC doesn't want to become like the Akane chick and make it all about business and forget why they're doing it in the first place. As for the betrayal stance, I could understand it being just about business and the girls wanting to push themselves more if it it weren't for their amateur project being the reason why Akane wanted them to work on the game in the first place. It was the MC'way of thinking that brought out those seven pages of art that made Akane notice Eri. It's kind of a contradiction how Akane wanted the girls because of the project based of the MC's direction yet the girls want a decent fervent producer.
Jun 10, 2017 9:18 AM
Apr 2015
GD1551 said:
Contreras1991 said:

How is he the bad guy? How do you know also that the two girls only joined up because they love the MC? Why can't they just get together to make something because they share an interest and are friends? The Love angle is such a stretch, the kid didn't do anything to lead anyone on, he never broke any promises he's made, he's always been honest with his motives. He never used the girls love for him to force them to do anything.
Jun 10, 2017 9:27 AM
Aug 2015
This was disgusting to watch, the forced drama just killed most of the interest on what will happen next. Really dissapointed. However, with 2 episodes left, I'm interested to see how this anime is going to end. Sure it went downhill fast and I'm not expecting for it to get back up again, especially in this season, but it's better than just ignoring it.

Top 10 anime betrayals for sure though.
Jun 10, 2017 1:06 PM

Mar 2014
Tamikus said:
what i learned from the Light Novel >.>

I don't read the LN, but if it's true.....God bless the this anime!
Jun 10, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2017
Contreras1991 said:
GD1551 said:

Like I said, he picked them because he is a fan of their works, and because they are his friends, and MC respected both of them because of that. In season 1 when Utaha asked why he picked only girls, he said it was just a coincidence that all the good creators that he knew (and that are his friends) are women

Again MC is not some kind of evil mastermind that uses everyone to his purposes, like a cold blooded bastard, at least, is not that kind of anime or story. This is one of the reasons why many people didn't like this forced drama that is happening in this season

So im telling you why everyone is saying that Utaha snd Eriri are traitors, and clearly it was not for take a golden opportunity, everyone agrees that is good for them ( still many people here dont understand why they choose to work with someone that treats them like slaves), but is the way how they did it. They not only hurt MC in the process , but they also hurt Katou ( she was pissed with MC because secrets, and she enjoyed being with the group, so she will be pissed) and Michiru

Well I lost my timing to continue on my blogging and someone else took over.
Ah well.
Still, at least in Saekano Metronome Utaha doesn't betray Tomoya and is with him a 100% going as far as to quit her job as a writer and company if they dare fire him for an incident he had no fault to.... She even was going to barge into the market office and throw a tantrum for it before she was stopped by Sonoko.

And to end my part.

All this time I had been telling you that I also did not approve on how they did it but I do let it slide because of the condition and the why.
And again, Not only Utaha and Eriri are to blame but Tomoya as well. Everyone in the party has a blame as to why, no one is innocent.

Now good day.

P.S.
I also mentioned that I am an Utaha fan if you dont believe me... and you could see I went against her on this particular scene. Because I am a fair critic and I do not let my fanaticism cloud my judgement.
ThatRandomDudeJun 10, 2017 1:17 PM
Jun 10, 2017 1:47 PM
May 2016
funnyRunny said:
Tamikus said:
what i learned from the Light Novel >.> be Aware these a major Spoiler for the Story read the Spoiler at your own risk ! ok moving on

I don't read the LN, but if it's true.....God bless the this anime!

think i can tell some more >.> be Aware these a major Spoiler for the Story read the Spoiler at your own risk ! ok moving on

TamikusJun 10, 2017 1:51 PM
Jun 10, 2017 2:55 PM

Sep 2015
Seems like girls with the name Akane are quite the bitch. She can go kill herself.
I don't see why anyone would want to work for her.
You can push someone to the limits without being rude and outright mean. You simply don't accept their work and give criticism. You can be direct and harsh, but a lot of the crap Akane said was not remotely subjective and just personal attacks. They portrayed her like some insane woman. Very unlike the usual style and not in a good way. The Antagonist is not remotely likeable.

Yes he is soft, but they didn't even tell him until they got scouted. And now that he came up with a decent proposal, she rejects him because they got scouted without letting him know. Fuck them. They are no better. If they want to be brutalized go ahead. I really didn't like this episode left me angry at the characters. Tomoya didn't deserve this.

Well good riddance, no one to stop Kato and Tomoya from getting together. Always wanted at one point for Kato to be the only one by his side, who he can rely on.

Personally, I can't work with deadlines. I can only do well if I'm in the mood and motivated. having someone verbally assault me is not motivating. All I would do is give a middle finger to their face. Yes having requirements help me improve, but I don't need someone else top tell me that.
I always look at my work and can tell if I have a problem(that I can't fix atm) and keep thinking of ways to improve. Lets say it ends up like Eriri, no matter how hard it just doesn't work.
I can work with what other people say. I don't need someone yelling at me though. Just kindly tell me and I'll try to fix it. Only a masochist would think that Akane is what they need. They just need a more critical Tomoya. You need pressure? A deadline seems to me more than enough pressure, how does some one yelling at you with irrelevant insults adds to the pressure?
You need inspiration, motivation and to observe. You can never complete anything of an reasonable quality with no motivation. You'll just give up. You need inspiration from others or even from your own work. So you seek to be better. And to observe your own work compared to others to see what you are doing wrong. Insults have no place in it.

It would of been so much better if Akane was less of a bitch, and just more critical. It is understandable to want to work in a big company, it is a big chance and help their future. But it is another to be masochistic about it. It is one thing to want to be challenged, but it is another to not tell Tomoya that, and the fact they hid their new job from him. He is fairly selfish(unknowingly) but does not deserve such treatment. if they care about him so much, then they should treat him better.
zcv45Jun 10, 2017 3:17 PM
Jun 10, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2015
What the hell is this episode and who has written it ?! I just want a happy ending and now 2 of the main girls are stabbing him in the back because they've got yelled as rubbish and nonworthy from a fucking drunk w**** who happens to own a more ''succesful'' company. Creativity is just not something you have to be pushed about or getting insulted to have more, but something that you need to create your own lovely art. This episode was just rubbist to see my dude Tomoya got crushed by stabbers.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

75 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

278 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

101 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.