Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 3, 2017 9:29 PM

Nov 2016
Kin088 said:
Things that disappointed me in this ep

1. Mamika trusting Magane to pass on the message.

2. Mamika had enough time to tell Alice the truth but didn't, but she chose to ask Magane to tell Alice the message even though she was right there and could tell her herself.

3. Alice trusting/believing Magane too easily.

all makes sense especially #3 i think now that alice is too hot headed and wont take the time to think that magane is lying or not
Jun 3, 2017 9:36 PM
Jul 2014
seconds_to_dere said:
Lol love Magane she's such a great antagonist unlike Altair, Magane is best girl

Magane is simple. She has no depth in that we've seen her type before in Heath Ledger's Joker from "The Dark Knight Rises"--only she has superpowers where he doesn't. It makes her a far less convincing character in that she has to rely on her abilities rather than sheer guile and intellect to maneuver her opponents into fights against each other.

OTOH, she's very good at serving her purpose, which is to draw the other characters into fights against each other. Meteroa and Souta are both informed about this and thus avoid saying anything. It's worth noting that Yuuya, Selesia, and Aliceteria all respond to Magane because their creators' writing dictates that they must, even if they are informed of her ability.
Jun 3, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2016
Mamika's death was so sad! Magane completely flipped Mamika's story to fool Alice and convince her to hunt down Meteora. Magane is a real trouble maker always manipulating things without directly getting involved in the conflict. Sota was about to be deceived as well but luckily the team came in to save the situation. I'm hyped for the next episode! Looks like things are about to get interesting
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 3, 2017 10:17 PM

Feb 2016
neonie said:
They are fictional characters written for stories. For actually... That's kind of true to their character descriptions.
People can't seem to get that lol they're characters from different stories like why can't people understand that simple concept. Alice immediately believe Magane because that's what her character description tells her to. She's just so stupidly self-righteous that she just jumped right in to avenge her dead friend. Magane ofc always unconviniently appears at all the convienient places for her since that's in her character description too, and it's in her character description to stir up trouble, which makes it so interesting. BLESS THIS ANIME
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Jun 3, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2016
When Mamika fought with Meteora etc. I think she's stupid af.. after episode 8 I like Mamika and hate Alice because she's dumb af.. and at episode 9.. still still dumb af.. really annoying character
Jun 3, 2017 10:42 PM

May 2017
firemagnet said:
seconds_to_dere said:
Lol love Magane she's such a great antagonist unlike Altair, Magane is best girl

Magane is simple. She has no depth in that we've seen her type before in Heath Ledger's Joker from "The Dark Knight Rises"--only she has superpowers where he doesn't. It makes her a far less convincing character in that she has to rely on her abilities rather than sheer guile and intellect to maneuver her opponents into fights against each other.

OTOH, she's very good at serving her purpose, which is to draw the other characters into fights against each other. Meteroa and Souta are both informed about this and thus avoid saying anything. It's worth noting that Yuuya, Selesia, and Aliceteria all respond to Magane because their creators' writing dictates that they must, even if they are informed of her ability.

You implying Altair is original? Smh

Obviously there are types like Magane in other anime but types like Altair are 3x more common, OP, bland generic antagonist, lame ass avenger like Sasuke, eventually becomes half assed in the end (which Mamika implies "save her")

If you like Altair you probably like the shit villains of fairy tail too

Great antagonist are smart and sharp, obviously Altair is not that smart she just had knowledge. Magane however grasp the situation without even joining neither side and manipulates everyone in the palm of her hand

TL;DR: Magane makes the show more complicated and interesting, without her it's either Altair wins or she gets stopped (BORING)
Jun 4, 2017 12:57 AM
Jun 2011
Vinyet said:
Kin088 said:

2. Mamika had enough time to tell Alice the truth but didn't, but she chose to ask Magane to tell Alice the message even though she was right there and could tell her herself.

Basically all of this. Not to mention the whole episode (and probably most of the next one) is based on a misunderstanding. When will the plot advance?
with her state how could mamika tell alice. at the point alice arrived she bealry was able to talk
Jun 4, 2017 1:00 AM

Nov 2009
That magane bitch is super annoying, I can't take so much of her, won't she bite the dust already.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 4, 2017 1:04 AM

Aug 2014
Can Alice get any more stupid? I hate her with a passion
Jun 4, 2017 1:05 AM
Jun 2011
lcborella said:
KatanaBR said:
RIP Mamika, we will miss you ;_; .

Or she is just too naive :v . But I think she doens't know Magane's story, she only saw Magane once.

Telling Magane was not the problem, the real problem was that she didnt tell Alice when she had the chance. Maybe she was so happy seeing Alice that her emotions overcomed her reason. Anyways the most pure character of the anime died, Unfortunately
by the time alice arrived mamika lost too much blood and was bearly able to talk
Jun 4, 2017 1:19 AM

Nov 2013
Magane is annoying, but i find the mc to be the most annoying peace of shit i've seen in a long time.
This dude just won't open his mouth and say what people need to know and keeps fuckingup shit. Beat the crap out of him asap.
Jun 4, 2017 1:50 AM
Jul 2014
seconds_to_dere said:

You implying Altair is original? Smh

Never said anything about Altair

Obviously there are types like Magane in other anime but types like Altair are 3x more common, OP, bland generic antagonist, lame ass avenger like Sasuke, eventually becomes half assed in the end (which Mamika implies "save her")

I find Altair and Magane equally interesting. I just find Magane to be the more obvious moving-the-plot-forward device, since she's easily figured out. They both are, mind, but Magane is the easier one since she's a sadistic child in a teenage body, who exists only to kill. She's transparent where Altair is slightly more opaque.

If you like Altair you probably like the shit villains of fairy tail too

I actually don't watch Fairy Tail. I didn't like it.

Also, projection much?

Great antagonist are smart and sharp, obviously Altair is not that smart she just had knowledge. Magane however grasp the situation without even joining neither side and manipulates everyone in the palm of her hand

Both are knowledgeable, but in different ways. Magane has an animal cunning and knows how to disarm others whereas Altair has gravitas and genuinely tries to move others towards her ends.

TL;DR: Magane makes the show more complicated and interesting, without her it's either Altair wins or she gets stopped (BORING)

Exactly the same could be said of Magane; either she gets stopped or one risks the slaughter of millions. Altair is merely a more immediate threat. Magane is simply too obvious and too insane to be taken seriously or be genuinely interesting, and thus adds no new complexity.

Also, if you're here for the action as opposed to really taking a look at the characters, the way they interact, the issues brought up and the narrative concepts touched upon, then you're doing it wrong.

Jun 4, 2017 2:01 AM
Jul 2014
krazykillerkurt said:
neonie said:
They are fictional characters written for stories. For actually... That's kind of true to their character descriptions.
People can't seem to get that lol they're characters from different stories like why can't people understand that simple concept. Alice immediately believe Magane because that's what her character description tells her to. She's just so stupidly self-righteous that she just jumped right in to avenge her dead friend. Magane ofc always unconviniently appears at all the convienient places for her since that's in her character description too, and it's in her character description to stir up trouble, which makes it so interesting. BLESS THIS ANIME

This guy hits it on the head. Mamika was interesting precisely because her growth as a human being was notable while still remaining true to her parameters.

In contrast:

- Magane and Aliceteria have not changed at all beyond incorporating more of what was planned for them. Magane simply got even more batshit insane, while Aliceteria doubled-down on her parameters. Which is to say that she became a denser version of the Saber-expy she was always meant to be.

-Meteora has had the second largest growth while remaining true to her origins.

-Yuuya has had the third largest growth in that he is both intelligent and self-aware.

-Celesia is in 4th place, but she's largely been out of the picture. Her growth has been more limited, but her role beyond being the protagonist has also been largely unexplored.

-Blitz is an unknown at this point, as is Altair, since they've gotten the least screen-time.

Jun 4, 2017 2:26 AM

Jun 2015
R.I.P (Return If Possible) Magical Slayer Mamika :D

Jun 4, 2017 2:34 AM
Jul 2011
BlazeSoulReaperX said:
Kin088 said:

all makes sense especially #3 i think now that alice is too hot headed and wont take the time to think that magane is lying or not

That is not the point! I think that you shall focus on actions and responses of Sota the charater illustrator of Altair.
Jun 4, 2017 2:38 AM

May 2015
MAMIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
Jun 4, 2017 2:44 AM
Mar 2017
What really pissed me off is that dumb female knight.

Meh the MC is beta but it's understandable. Not that I don't like it though.

And Magane really loves to break people's mind huh.
Jun 4, 2017 2:48 AM
May 2017
damn boring ep...I hope Sota, Alice and Megane should die in next episode..Megane boring talking crap. Sota with his stupid brain dead useless human and Alice with her shitty stupid brain keep on trust all the bad character which she already knew they are bad and just acknowledge what the bad character said if they say they dont Lie...use your brain a bit...even Mamika can think, how the hell a knight princess can be that stupid.what a bad character no development at all even on 9th ep....and the Badass dude also, after being brief by Meteora, why cant you just stop talking with that Megane bitch..everybody should attack and stop having conversation with her then her lie cant be acknowledge.
Jun 4, 2017 2:57 AM
Jul 2011
Reactions and Responses of the Protagonist From First Episode to Episode 9:
First Episode - does not has the time to admit he is the creator wrote the Altair spinoff because the speed of he and selesia transfered to real world is too fast.
Episode 2 - has been asked by selestia but denied.
Episode 3 - finding the creators of selestia and meteora.
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7 - Been Asked By Mamika and Tells Mamika But Only Tells A Little Bit Information.
Episode 8 - admit he is the one make his friend sucide and traumatized him.
Episode 9 - Admit he knews setsuna.

PS:Tells His Team that He is the Creator of Altair Spinoff (Next Episode), finish his altair spinoff work and changes her settings (Probably Soon).
Jun 4, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2012
Magane - pure cancer, 1 of the worst antagonist ever, honestly. So obvious ans so annoying with this lame excuse of "psychology" (for 5-year schoolboys, maybe?) >_>
9 episode - "such letdown, much boredom"
Jun 4, 2017 3:23 AM

Jan 2014

Her smile was not protected.

Also, Alice is not the only stupid character in this series. Everyone is!
Jun 4, 2017 3:35 AM

Jun 2016
So the shows only just finished character introductions and it's already killing them off? Nice.

I love a show where the power of friendship isn't enough to keep you alive. Looking forward to seeing Alice's rampage next. Magane is definitely a good villain.

One thing I really like about this show is the soundtrack actually.

Jun 4, 2017 3:52 AM

Jul 2014
These forums are pure unadulterated cancer, and I don't say that often.

- Saying that characters are stupid when we have the benefit of being omniscient observers. The character is not you! Stop pretending to be them!
- Saying that Mamika "should have told her herself" when she was FUCKING DYING from severe blood loss and multiple punctured organs. Let's see YOU relay a message in that state.
- Saying that characters are too trusting when they have no reason to be suspicious (and/or no choice but to be).
- Saying that the plot is not moving when it is. Saying that characters are not developed when they are.

This gets me every time. People watch something, don't bother to analyze or understand it properly and criticize it for what they interpret it to be or expect it to be instead of what it actually is.

The lack of empathy for any of the characters is astounding. Though, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, humans are capable of some of the most sickening acts after all. No kidding, I legitimately want to know what shows you people enjoy if this is "boring". Like any and all of these criticisms can be levied on pretty much any show. I guess shit taste will always be shit. Also, why people continue watching shows they dislike irrationally is beyond me. The oinking of masochist pigs in these forums is too much for me to bear.
DracomJun 4, 2017 3:57 AM
Jun 4, 2017 4:00 AM

Nov 2010
That episode made the anime fall pretty fast, from one of the top picks of the season to somewhere below average. It hurts a bit to see, because they still have some insanely good writing in there, but some of the characters and how they connect the plot is plain stupid.

I could understand that Souta was acting dumb/unreasonable because of psychological problems and trauma about the suicicde of Altairs creator, but now it is just getting silly. He even knows Maganes story and what her ability/character is like and still finds no solution to her manipulation? Really? How dumb can he get? It is like having the solution for a crime story and still not being able to figure shit out. It is embarrassing.

Or the way characters always arrive exactly when and where they need to be at the right time is just lazy. What are the other characters doing? Sitting around playing cards waiting for exactly the right time to arrive when the plot calls?

How is Alice still not developing any brain? Mamika could, why can't she?
zwolf12Jun 4, 2017 4:12 AM
Jun 4, 2017 4:14 AM

Jul 2015
AND SHE ATE THE BLOOD COVERED CORN-DOG ANYWAY. Mamika lived pretty long for a girl whose torso got turned into swiss cheese and to make matters worse, she ended up with Magane. I was really starting to like Mamika too, she had become my favorite character by this point, and it saddens me. Weirdly enough though, Magane is probably my second favorite character here, despite the fact that shes freaking terrible, every single time shes on screen, things are fun.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 4, 2017 4:38 AM
Jun 2017
Dracom said:
People watch something, don't bother to analyze or understand it properly and criticize it for what they interpret it to be or expect it to be instead of what it actually is.

What's there to get? The characters are so flat I think any analysis would just be wishful thinking.
Sorry but I can't give two shits about massively underdeveloped characters.
What's so great about mamika eh?
She was tricked into believing she can change the world through some conversation
Then she learned of the truth through some conversation
Then she want everyone to stop fighting or whatever through some conversation
Much development, such deep, wow
And suddenly she become best girl of the show, because something actually happened to her, unlike the other cardboards.
The only thing I'm sorry about is that the show killed off the only person they actually dedicated some time to establish, and by some time I mean the first half of the anime.
Jun 4, 2017 4:44 AM

May 2015
Madoka is dead. Homura you fukced up again.

That scene when Sota looks directily in Magane crotch. xDDD

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 4, 2017 5:02 AM
Dec 2016
pretty good episode...this Magane girl...so evil and i so much love her LOL amazing character...main character still a Pussy...and Poor mamika...in the end she was not stupid...
Jun 4, 2017 5:05 AM
Oct 2007
Forced plot?..

Hmm... I think the OST and the good animation from time to time are the only saving grace for me. Dislike doesn't means denying the efforts and hard work put into the series by the way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 5:07 AM

Sep 2010
feel really so sorry for Mamika....Alice is annoyingly blind to everything

Magane is awful, but damn they put work in her character - she's probably one of the most interesting villains I've seen so far (and not only in anime)
Jun 4, 2017 5:20 AM

Feb 2015
This episode was near perfect only thing that i would change is Mamika straight up telling that altair is the culpit. I dont find magane cringy she is by far most amusing character in the show since she basically tweaks story as she pleases and truly doesnt care for either side i am now completely sure. She just wants too have fun but her twisted POV on what fun is chaotic even if all of main cast and altair were gone she would just find new group too screw with.

I really liked the sudden entrance of Meteora and Yuuya after all that bdsm sota dog kun licking feet monologue sequence, they just started the duel with magane, seems like she can not only revert effect of tehnique/weather/aoe based attacks used against her but she can revert movent of weapons/ possibly bullets as well. Basically anything that is physical or have any form or shape is truly useless against her after she memorizes it, truly scary power. Only brain vs brain works with her and thats why i think only meteora can stop her.

Mamikas death was espected but i dont like how prolonged it was, despite being sad that is.

Now that whole thing about core holes and sota bullshit secrets is out now the open non stop clash can begin cant wait.
Jun 4, 2017 5:23 AM

Jun 2014
Magane holie shieeet what a character.

Also that Sota break down was amazing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 5:26 AM
Sep 2016
I thought this show could not get worse but it found a way. Magane is fine in small dosages but they overused her to the point where she became insufferable with her rantings and silly faces. All that chatter about dividing the team but they were right there and heard all the information she wanted to blackmail Souta with anyway. And then all the plot convenience she has. I don't care if it's "in her description" it's still horrible writing, that a character is made to spew out the entire plot/villain goals due to some offscreen research she made or written to always be in the right place at the right time does not excuse it. They aren't in their stories anymore and they were probably awful in those too.

And I'm not seeing any character development here either. Everyone basically doubles down on their tropes(Mamika, Magane, Alice). Some don't appear for episodes at a time(Gunpuku, Yuuya, Selesia, Blitz, Rui) and we have no character arcs or clue of what they are doing. It's a really disappointing way to treat an ensemble cast who have a lot of potential. Souta is pathetic and the authors are boring, yet there's more interaction among these characters than the main attractions. With the opening and ending as it is you would not expect characters with so little meaning and scenes. I am hoping Rui and Selesia do something next episode and it's not just a battle of words between the horrible plot devices that are Meteora and Magane because the script really is not that good.
Jun 4, 2017 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
Provokes, manipulates, blabbs the entire fvcking episode. So annoying. Kill that "kuroSHITsuji" girl with fire!
Jun 4, 2017 6:27 AM

Jan 2016
I swear to God, I was considering to drop this show if Souta agreed to say Meteora is ally with Altair.

THANK GOD KUROMOJI AND METEORA CAME TO RESCUE.
oh Souta should develop now as a character. I hope.
Jun 4, 2017 7:41 AM

Aug 2010
I think at this point they should just remove Celestia from the cast. Seriously, no screen time? Sota as always with his weak ass self, Alicia just being retarded and believing everything a known liar says when she could have just walked away. I think I'm going to drop this.
Jun 4, 2017 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
DuoraDoll said:
AND SHE ATE THE BLOOD COVERED CORN-DOG ANYWAY.
LOL I thought I was the only one who noticed that. It was really disgusting.
Jun 4, 2017 8:24 AM

May 2016
Ok Mamika dying was so upsetting, Magane is a bitch like gurl your lies are ruining Alice.

I swear to God if Alice kills Meteora I will scream.
Jun 4, 2017 8:27 AM
Feb 2015
God damn it devs, what is it with you people !!?!?!? Why must the innocents die young and first !!!!! Why !!!!!!!!!

Well quite frankly this episode is really just enforcing one long time view that I have. That if a character in a gritty anime has any amount of innocence and naivety is raising their death flags. Its almost like a guy telling his pal : " Make sure you tell my wife I love her" cliche.

Its like the writers are milking the Madoka theme of "must break the cutie/magical girls" theme until it gets sour, just like how most mangas and light novels are jumping on the whole "WTF I died and I got reborn into a sword/magic world with awesome powers" that was pioneered by Mushoku Tensei and Kono Suba. This shows a plain lack of creativity on their part and just plain plagiarism of ideas.
Either that or they are just plain sadists.
Jun 4, 2017 8:31 AM
Feb 2015
aber said:
I thought this show could not get worse but it found a way. Magane is fine in small dosages but they overused her to the point where she became insufferable with her rantings and silly faces. All that chatter about dividing the team but they were right there and heard all the information she wanted to blackmail Souta with anyway. And then all the plot convenience she has. I don't care if it's "in her description" it's still horrible writing, that a character is made to spew out the entire plot/villain goals due to some offscreen research she made or written to always be in the right place at the right time does not excuse it. They aren't in their stories anymore and they were probably awful in those too.

And I'm not seeing any character development here either. Everyone basically doubles down on their tropes(Mamika, Magane, Alice). Some don't appear for episodes at a time(Gunpuku, Yuuya, Selesia, Blitz, Rui) and we have no character arcs or clue of what they are doing. It's a really disappointing way to treat an ensemble cast who have a lot of potential. Souta is pathetic and the authors are boring, yet there's more interaction among these characters than the main attractions. With the opening and ending as it is you would not expect characters with so little meaning and scenes. I am hoping Rui and Selesia do something next episode and it's not just a battle of words between the horrible plot devices that are Meteora and Magane because the script really is not that good.

I can agree to this, its like the Aldnoah and Kabaneri train wreck all over again. Show starts out promising in the first few episodes but goes down hill with the subsequent characters.
Its like the writers and directors somehow lost all interest in subsequent effort to develop the story, but rather fall back to the old used themes of good v evil and monologuing villians etc etc, in an effort to shove the whole series down the pipe and to the ending asap. I don't know why this series is planned to have 24 episodes if it is going to be stale by the 10th.
And what is the point of having such a large cast of characters when you aren't going to explore their personalities in depth anyway. Right now the viewers interests are in what are the motives of Blitz Tolkar and Altair, even future shedding of light on how Yuuya views the real world or having a conversation with his creators would have been better. But instead such development are left on the sidelines only to be forced fed to the viewers via injection IV drip just moments before the character is killed off.
Viktor_OtakuJun 4, 2017 8:35 AM
Jun 4, 2017 8:34 AM
Jul 2012
Dracom said:

- Saying that characters are stupid when we have the benefit of being omniscient observers. The character is not you! Stop pretending to be them!
- Saying that Mamika "should have told her herself" when she was FUCKING DYING from severe blood loss and multiple punctured organs. Let's see YOU relay a message in that state.
- Saying that characters are too trusting when they have no reason to be suspicious (and/or no choice but to be).
- Saying that the plot is not moving when it is. Saying that characters are not developed when they are.

This gets me every time. People watch something, don't bother to analyze or understand it properly and criticize it for what they interpret it to be or expect it to be instead of what it actually is.

The lack of empathy for any of the characters is astounding. Though, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, humans are capable of some of the most sickening acts after all. No kidding, I legitimately want to know what shows you people enjoy if this is "boring". Like any and all of these criticisms can be levied on pretty much any show. I guess shit taste will always be shit. Also, why people continue watching shows they dislike irrationally is beyond me. The oinking of masochist pigs in these forums is too much for me to bear.

T H I S !

I agree 100% with this post.
bhfcsJun 4, 2017 8:38 AM
Jun 4, 2017 8:44 AM

Jul 2016
Magane surely is good on deceiving, she did not completely lie on Alice, but just gave bit by bit of information. Then Alice assumed that its Meteora who killed Mamika.

Seriously I'm getting annoyed with Souta so much, he needs to man up next time.
Jun 4, 2017 8:50 AM
Feb 2015
Dracom said:

Frankly if you have a problem with how some viewers see the characters in a fictional show then you got bigger problems on your hand. If you want to weep over dear Mamika's dead body be my guest, but you do realize that you are mourning over a swarm of pixelated coloured dots that are acting on a script written on a piece of paper. There are countless real world tragedies out there that are far more deserving of our time and attention. Personally I don't give a fig even if the writers just decided to kill off all the characters via a slow and painful death just for the lolz, I will just chalk it down as poor writing and a sadist writer.
And yes some people will continue to watch a show they consider boring because they would either like to see it to the very end regardless or just want to see how much more fun they can poke out of its inconsistencies and unrealistic situations. That is why many people watch fictional tv shows, we either integrate our imaginations into it or we superimpose our reality onto it for comparison. Its like watching a bad movie, we cringe at it but we don't just walk out the hall and leave.

Art is only art when in the eyes of a beholder that thinks it to be so. In the eyes of another it can just be junk. If you find this to be a good series, its your choice. But yours is just one opinion among many others.
Personally I feel that this series have much potential, but it just got lost among a clamor of other themes. Just like other series.
Viktor_OtakuJun 4, 2017 8:59 AM
Jun 4, 2017 9:01 AM

May 2015
Here is a poem I've made in memory of our poor Magical Girl (It is in French cause I'm a French guy, so try to translate it whatever how, débrouillez-vous).

Jun 4, 2017 9:12 AM
Apr 2017
Lol lots of people complaining about this series
1.Souta Is dumb, annoying mc
2.Alice is dumb annoying bla blah
3.Mamika is stupid bla bla
4.Meteora is giving pointless information
Let me answer it
1.Souta have a traumatic pass, Shimazaki die because of him and now her creator coming into the real world and want to destroy the world i honesty understand souta feeling, to painful to share the story about setsuna, clearly we see souta doesn't have "any" friends (beside the creation) so he really don't want to lose another friends because of him
2.Yeah Alice is stupid i be honest, but she just want to get revenge for mamika death, no wonder she will do anything, and about magane is always lying, let me clear this, Alice & Mamika doesn't know anything about Magane, there's no development about alice & mamika finding information about Magane
3.Mamika is stupid for telling Magane and not tell Alice, Goddammit people she is from a kid show, never seeing a blood or dying, her creator making mamika for not strong in physics, so how the hell she gonna tell alice in that dying moment
4.Meteora is not pointless, let me clear this, she is a librarian, she's smart, and you know what, other characters always asking something that no one can answer, she just giving her thought not an answer of the question, so answer the question yourself dammit
And one more, this show is 22 episodes and still lot of time for development and it has 10 major characters need development, Meteora and Mamika is done with the development and this is a original anime, i will not suprise if this show turn out to 2 season anime
darksidemlzJun 4, 2017 9:16 AM
Jun 4, 2017 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
Kin088 said:

So much this. Saved my time.

Magane is such an annoying bitch. I hope she dies soon >:(

Poor Mamika. I wonder if she returned back to her world.

Massive death flag for Meteora. And even if she escapes this one, there's more 12-13 episodes to go. And I can see her dying off soon since most of our main cast depends upon her.
Jun 4, 2017 9:49 AM
Jul 2016
I don't think Alice is THAT dumb, sure she has trusted Altair so far but she immediatelly recognized Magane as no-good and tried to kill her.
I feel like the next epiaode is gonna start and she'll join Meteora into defeating Magane.
So she'll(attempt to, because Altaur/Blitz are sure to interfere) defeat the liar by pretending to fall into her lie, a lie within a lie, how ironic would that be?
Jun 4, 2017 9:49 AM

Jun 2013
I don't know if I want to hate or love Magane. She created a gigantic mood whiplash with all her cackling just after Mamika disintegrated. But this is not necessarily a bad thing, as she is just so charismatic that she can totally get away with it. I can even believe that she was able Alice (who normally would never believe her) with her technically-not-lies, as Mamika had told her to listen to Magane.

I don't even think she has an "evil plan" at all, she just wants to watch the Creations hurt each other because it amuses her.

But man, I'm gonna miss Mamika, if this was really the end for her. The way Alice held her in her last moments... that broke my heart.

On the other hand, I do understand why a lot of people are calling attention to plot conveniences in this episode, and that the story didn't really move forward. Well, I'm giving the show the benefit of the doubt, for now.

Fnights said:
You see, this serie in 22 episodes long so they have to use fillers and keep animation budget low, so they have tospeak a lot and plot advance very slow.

Ugh, the "budget" meme. You have absolutely no clue how anime production works. Stop spreading misinformation!
LeeTailorJun 4, 2017 10:37 AM
Jun 4, 2017 9:50 AM

Oct 2015
It is really that hard to believe for Alicetaria to easily believe Magane? I think it isn't, Alice already disliked Meteora and the fact anger hazes a persons decision making. I mean isnt that enough to fault Meteora even though she isn't? I mean whether or not she killed Mamika or not. Alice would still probably be satisfied with killing Meteora. Why is that so hard to believe lmao as if all fictional characters are as smart as light or some ahite like that. Although I agree that mamika could have told alice directly if she didnt waste her breath on saying alice a bunch of time
Jun 4, 2017 9:51 AM
Oct 2016
I don't mind dying Mamika (I still liked her a lot though), however this situation with her and Alice trusting Magane without any doubt it's an example of bad writing to me. It took any degree of credibility (not realism mind you, that's different animal) from involved characters and story so far, and it looks forced just for sake of creating additional drama and excuse for more fighting. Also, as someone said earlier, overused Magane is bad Magane. For me she dropped from great diabolical trickster to annoying cringy little bitch...

Overall, all characters in show, despite their interesting (even if not very original) designs suffer many different flaws. Some had hardly any screen time over 9 episodes (Rui, Blitz), some doesn't developed even they had decent presence in story (Celesia), some gone even worse over time (Alice, Sota), and finally, some are frikkin deus ex machina plot pushing devices (Magane, Meteora). I still hope show will be back on track later on but for now it dropped from solid 9 to around 7.5 for me.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2017

260 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

207 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

244 by Karva1 »»
May 26, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

377 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

401 by Selcukyilmaz »»
May 14, 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.