Forums

'ReLIFE' Anime Adaptation Gets Kanketsu-hen

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2017 7:48 PM

Mar 2015
kuromi_hideaki said:
-ShadowClaw- said:
I know a lot of people are disappointed that only 4 episodes will be made. however even if it is rushed, you should count your fortunes this will even have more episodes to make an ending.

Their are so many adaptations, that the majority never will get a conclusion in Anime form. So count your fortunes this one will. especially since the sales were so low.
Ikr,like for example *Ouran Highschool Host Club and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni* among many others

I was actually suprised since this series has low sales in Japan so the reason why they doing is (probably) to increase the sales of BDs and DVDs

i don't think physical sales is that important, since this series was mainly ONA (it's streamed trough comico aps first than aired on TV) and the manga also web toon... page viewer is much more important i think...

also there is live action too... wonder how it went...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 23, 2017 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
Sweet! Can´t wait.
Nothing in this world lasts forever, and it´s time you accept that.
It's better to not cling to these things that you will eventually lose.
Apr 23, 2017 8:20 PM

May 2016
Kuma said:
kuromi_hideaki said:
Ikr,like for example *Ouran Highschool Host Club and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni* among many others

I was actually suprised since this series has low sales in Japan so the reason why they doing is (probably) to increase the sales of BDs and DVDs

i don't think physical sales is that important, since this series was mainly ONA (it's streamed through comico aps first than aired on TV) and the manga also web toon... page viewer is much more important i think...
Physical sales is still an important part here since it is still the basis whether an anime actually brought profit to the production committee behind it.Sales are the key on whether an anime will get a 2nd season since low sales=no season 2.Sadly,japanese people has different taste compared to people around the globe and thus, the series is has low sales.

Well animes are made as some sort of a commercial for the original source so i definitely think it increased the page views for it and for comico somehow
Apr 23, 2017 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
kuromi_hideaki said:
Kuma said:

i don't think physical sales is that important, since this series was mainly ONA (it's streamed through comico aps first than aired on TV) and the manga also web toon... page viewer is much more important i think...
Physical sales is still an important part since it is still the basis whether an anime actually brought profit to the production committee behind it.Sales are the key on whether an anime will get a 2nd season since low sales=no season 2.Sadly,japanese people has different taste compared to people around the globe and thus, the series is has low sales.

Well animes are made as some sort of a commercial for the original source so i definitely think it increased the page views for it and for comico somehow

but this series popular enough to get upcoming live action... we sure don't know how many impact anime has, but considering get some extra and even new adaptation, it should be good...

nanbaka and momokuri sales even lower, they are get their own addition nevertheless (nanbaka gor 2nd season, when momokuri got tv airings... both of them first aired in comico aps first, nanabaka second season only available in streaming)
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 23, 2017 8:43 PM

May 2016
Kuma said:
kuromi_hideaki said:
Physical sales is still an important part since it is still the basis whether an anime actually brought profit to the production committee behind it.Sales are the key on whether an anime will get a 2nd season since low sales=no season 2.Sadly,japanese people has different taste compared to people around the globe and thus, the series is has low sales.

but this series popular enough to get upcoming live action... we sure don't know how many impact anime has, but considering get some extra and even new adaptation, it should be good...

nanbaka and momokuri sales even lower, they are get their own addition nevertheless (nanbaka gor 2nd season, when momokuri got tv airings... both of them first aired in comico aps first, nanabaka second season only available in streaming)
it is somehow popular (which is the reason why it even get an anime and live action adaptation) but in terms of anime sales, it has low sales and as i quote from Elf Yamada from Eromanga-Sensei,"Sales are justice!".

TLDR: Money is what makes this (every) industry go around so even a series is considered "popular" no one will be interested to fund another project for the series if it has low sales
Apr 23, 2017 8:45 PM

Mar 2015
kuromi_hideaki said:
Kuma said:

it is somehow popular (which is the reason why it even get an anime and live action adaptation) but in terms of anime sales, it has low sales and as i quote from Elf Yamada from Eromanga-Sensei,"Sales are justice!".

TLDR: Money is what makes this (every) industry go around so even a series is considered "popular" no one will be interested to fund another project for a series if it has low sales

yes, my point is also money, but money not only come form BD/DVD sales... it's not absolute and solely money source... also considering their main market is streaming...
Apr 23, 2017 11:52 PM

Jan 2011
Both good and bad news but this could've been worse aka not ever happening,so it's nice to see this have a end rushed or not
Apr 24, 2017 12:20 AM

Oct 2016
I'm excited for the final arc! I wonder what will happen to their 'life' project.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 24, 2017 8:45 AM

Jul 2015
That's great. Because I had the feeling like the anime was lacking an episode or two.

Apr 24, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2016
While I'm happy that they will do an ending I'm still sad to hear that they won't adapt the rest. Guess I'll just have to read it on my own.

Apr 24, 2017 10:30 AM
失礼、噛みました

Oct 2016
Aren't they just talking about final arc of the season? As in there is a possibility of more if the manga isin't ending.

Kinda feels like a "oh my god there will be no more ReLIFE, gotta buy all the stuff" hype/sales trick.

I at least hope there will be more, really enjoyed the series.
Apr 24, 2017 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
FUCK YES!! MY BODY IS RIDDY!!
Apr 25, 2017 1:27 AM

Jun 2013
its something i guess
Apr 25, 2017 3:28 PM

Jun 2010
I remember this arc on the manga (based on the Pv). Sad to say but it's not as good as the part that preceded , less funny moments and more draged drama.
Apr 28, 2017 2:00 AM
Certified Kouhai

Jun 2015
Only four episodes? The manga is still ongoing, so I guess it will be an original anime ending. Hopefully, they manage to make a decent conclusion to the anime
Apr 29, 2017 11:19 PM

Dec 2015
Even though it's just 4 episodes, I'm glad it will have some sort of ending/conclusion!
Apr 30, 2017 6:27 AM
Apr 2017
Gantung lagi nih ending nya 😑
May 9, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2016
Pretty sweet there actually doing some more stuff with this anime.
"He skipped like a stone on time's ocean. This is what's left." -
Unknown
Jul 10, 2017 6:19 PM

Feb 2017
March 2018 huh? WHY MUST I WAIT SO LONG?!?!
Jul 11, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2015
Are they making this as an anime original ending? Im so mad right now
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jul 11, 2017 11:37 PM

Sep 2015
How are they going to end the anime when the manga is still going and we have all those episodes not adapted yet? Curious to see where this'll end up going...
Oct 11, 2017 11:03 PM
Oct 2017
If you noticed in the Manga, there are only around 2-3 Months left for the ReLife Experiment to wrap up. So my guess is that early-mid 2018 ReLife concludes.
Which wouldnt be far off seeing AS they already Seem to prepare the animation.
I genuinely hope to be wrong though, AS I really enjoy the series and hope for a happy ending where Kaizaki and Hishiro not lose their Memorys of each other.
Dec 22, 2017 7:12 AM

Nov 2007
March 21, 2018 release w. new key visual and CM
http://moca-news.net/article/20171223/2017122300000h_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2018 1:07 AM

Nov 2007
Eps 14 and 15 will prescreen during the event on March 21 w. main 3 cast appearing
http://moca-news.net/article/20180201/2018020118000b_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 27, 2018 3:17 AM
Jul 2017
Yes !!! I can't wait to see this,
Everyone you have to see the Live Action of ReLIFE it is just perfect, I bought the DVD on Amazon but it's also on eBay as well.
Mar 6, 2018 5:49 AM
Sep 2017
otterman965 said:
Not sure what "Kanketsu-hen" is but still wow can't wait.
it means final episode
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Gorilla no Kami kara Kago sareta Reijou wa Ouritsu Kishidan de Kawaigarareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

4 by RedChrome »»
10 hours ago

» Video Game 'Decapolice' Gets TV Anime in 2026

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 7:36 AM

» 'Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 23

13 by Aizix »»
Today, 6:57 AM

» Production Staff for 'Utagoe wa Mille-Feuille' Announced

Vindstot - Sep 22

8 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 5:22 AM

» 'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - May 15

4 by MeguSae38 »»
Today, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.