Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 25, 2017 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
the only thing i liked about this anime was the music so i'm glad it ended with music

3/10
Mar 25, 2017 4:35 AM

Jul 2016
Haha look, another typical ending. Well, I'm not hoping it will turns out well too, so I'm not really disappointed.
Mar 25, 2017 5:54 AM

Oct 2013
mozgow said:
It could be a great anime if they only followed the manga.

The only good thing about this adaptation is the soundtrack - one of the best I've ever heard and definitely the best one of Winter 2017.

It's hard to decide between 6/10 (as it was awful adaptation) and 7/10 (as the soundtrack was amazing), but for now I will go with 7/10.

Don't think it would've been that great if it did follow the manga with only 12 eps to work with tbh, though certainly better than what we got.

The best course of action would've been a Koyuki romance while Fuuka makes her solo debut assuming she's alive. Regardless of whether truck-kun succeeded or not though, Yuu & Koyuki romance should've been a thing since it was set-up pretty nicely through the anime. Hell, in comparison to that, all those flashbacks of Fuuka & Yuu moments in this ep were mostly from just one freaking beach episode.
Mar 25, 2017 6:19 AM

Feb 2008
The second big disappointment this season after the cluster that was Seiren. Suzuka was much better.
Mar 25, 2017 7:52 AM

Jul 2014
ManlyTear said:
mozgow said:
It could be a great anime if they only followed the manga.

The only good thing about this adaptation is the soundtrack - one of the best I've ever heard and definitely the best one of Winter 2017.

It's hard to decide between 6/10 (as it was awful adaptation) and 7/10 (as the soundtrack was amazing), but for now I will go with 7/10.

Don't think it would've been that great if it did follow the manga with only 12 eps to work with tbh, though certainly better than what we got.

The best course of action would've been a Koyuki romance while Fuuka makes her solo debut assuming she's alive. Regardless of whether truck-kun succeeded or not though, Yuu & Koyuki romance should've been a thing since it was set-up pretty nicely through the anime. Hell, in comparison to that, all those flashbacks of Fuuka & Yuu moments in this ep were mostly from just one freaking beach episode.
Agree, with 12 episode it would be hard to make a good adaptation but it was still doable.
Mar 25, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2012
Episode 11 was pretty weak but I liked this one. I think they tied everything up nicely. It was a bit emotionally manipulative, but music has a way of doing that to you.
Mar 25, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2015
To be honest, I really enjoyed Fuuka up until the moment they went anime original. The characters took a nosedive and things felt so forced. Disappointing, really. Although, I loved the music.

I wanted to give it a 9 initially, but guess I'll lower it to a 7 for now. Finale was bearable at least.
ReverberateMar 25, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 25, 2017 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
puchacamilo said:
-Izanagi- said:
Great anime even though it didn't went the route I would had chosen. I would choose Koyuki to be the female lead but this is Fuuka's show. Even the name of the anime is "Fuuka" along with the title of episode 1. Although I am not happy that Koyuki was dumped as a result but whatever...

9/10!!

If Koyuki was the female lead, this anime wouldn't be called "Fuuka" and so, me reducing the overall score by 1pt is kinda ridiculous but whatever. If Koyuki was the female lead, I would given this anime 10/10.

I don't understand the significance of the symbol of the rabbits. Must be related to the manga!

Edit: It is has become my second favorite anime of all-time.

Edit #2: I just saw the wikia. It seems that Fuuka Aoi is not in the anime and the truck scene; Fuuka was supposed to have been hit and passed away yet...

Season 2 please... Introduce Fuuka Aoi and the Rabbitz!!

Whattttttt? 2 Fuuka?
Rabbits? WTF 🐰

The manga seems to be following a different story, a different route.

Since I never read the manga, I can only say that these are my observations.

And that is why I want a remake of 26 episodes or some kind of a sequel following an original story of the anime continuing from episode 12 introducing Fuuka Aoi and the Rabbitz properly.
Mar 25, 2017 11:59 AM

Oct 2010
-Izanagi- said:
puchacamilo said:

Whattttttt? 2 Fuuka?
Rabbits? WTF 🐰

The manga seems to be following a different story, a different route.

Since I never read the manga, I can only say that these are my observations.

And that is why I want a remake of 26 episodes or some kind of a sequel following an original story of the anime continuing from episode 12 introducing Fuuka Aoi and the Rabbitz properly.

Holy shhhhhhhhttt
That's a lot to be hiding in the anime, like, the whole climax of the idea of this story.
._.
Now I don't know if I hate that much this anime original story... Man, that's sad πŸ˜”... I'm in shock.
Mar 25, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
well the typical last episode a standard ending that was hoped by everyone....
Mar 25, 2017 2:53 PM

May 2011
This anime can go fuck itself. No balls to bring in the truck and never going to introduce the MUCH MUCH better Fuuka
Mar 25, 2017 3:08 PM

Feb 2015
The was my 'try something different' series this season and boy have I regretted it.

Its a masterclass in how not to develop characters and poor writing on an epic scale. They spend a whole 5 episodes developing Yuu X Koyuki and then comes a screeching handbreak turn in episode ten andnow were meant to believe Yuu X Fuuka is the way forward. I though like episodes 7-9 this anime might actually go somewhere different but no.

Cliched plot, wet banket MC and dont even get me started on the whole band break up reforming thing. You've been together 10 mins and only know 3 songs FFS!

Fuuka herself contunued to be worst girl in her own anime. Diomedea really are a second rate studio going off this show. If I ever here climbers fecking high again it will be too soon!
CrashmattMar 25, 2017 3:16 PM
Mar 25, 2017 3:34 PM

Jun 2015
Read the fucking manga, you boring cunts.
Mar 25, 2017 3:55 PM
Feb 2017
What a bad ending for this anime ! I was expecting so much from it ! But I'm so disappointed & I don't want to read the manga anymore... Fuuka is a great manga but its anime adaptation is a great failure. I don't recommand it !
Mar 25, 2017 6:15 PM

Dec 2015
I'm happy to see this anime finish. Worst I've watched this season.

By the way, why is the anime/manga called 'Fuuka' after all?

Fuuka doesn't look like the focus of the story at all.
Twintail_NamiMar 25, 2017 6:32 PM
Mar 25, 2017 6:25 PM

Oct 2013
In reality, everyone is pissed because they wanted Fuuka to die so they could spam Truck memes everywhere.

I'm glaad she's alive.

I'm glaad they went original

And best of all

Now I can season a lot of meals with this salt mine.
Mar 25, 2017 6:41 PM
Aug 2016
Zahylon said:
In reality, everyone is pissed because they wanted Fuuka to die so they could spam Truck memes everywhere.

I'm glaad she's alive.

I'm glaad they went original

And best of all

Now I can season a lot of meals with this salt mine.

You must be lacking basic analytical skills if you think that the truck is the main reason why people hate this horribly done anime.
Mar 25, 2017 10:11 PM

Jun 2015
ridley388 said:
I'm happy to see this anime finish. Worst I've watched this season.

By the way, why is the anime/manga called 'Fuuka' after all?

Fuuka doesn't look like the focus of the story at all.

In the manga there's a 2nd Fuuka, her name is Fuuka Aoi and she continues the story along with Yuu and the band.
Mar 26, 2017 1:43 AM
Apr 2010
Manga is quite a bit better started reading ahead in it and when truck didnt do truck things it became pretty obvious how this was all gonna end up.
Mar 26, 2017 2:29 AM

Feb 2014
This went downhill the minute truck-kun failed to do his job.

This was okay, would have prefered if they stuck to the source.
5/10
Possibly also salty because Yuu rejected my home girl Koyuki
Mar 26, 2017 2:32 AM

Jun 2015
Naminaee said:
This went downhill the minute truck-kun failed to do his job.

This was okay, would have prefered if they stuck to the source.
5/10
Possibly also salty because Yuu rejected my home girl Koyuki

Nah man, Fuuka Aoi ftw.
Mar 26, 2017 4:07 AM

Jul 2009
I am so happy it didn't follow the manga!!! I love all the songs they play!

7/10
Mar 26, 2017 4:16 AM

May 2016
So yee... standard romance. Let's take a look how it would be if Fuuka died.

1. Yuu and Tama probably would be together
2. Fuuka's fans would be mad AF (non manga readers)
3. Anime would be really sad after Fuuka's death
4. Overall score would be higher.

I'm happy with that ending cuz from the beginning I really liked Fuuka.
Overall - 7/10
Mar 26, 2017 8:15 AM

Mar 2012
This Fucka anime is finally over. Worst anime I have seen in a while. Fuu(c)ka really stays a bitch in the last ep. Really want to rate this 2/10 but I guess I got with 3/10 because of the music.
Mar 26, 2017 8:35 AM
Nov 2015
Khalan said:
This Fucka anime is finally over. Worst anime I have seen in a while. Fuu(c)ka really stays a bitch in the last ep. Really want to rate this 2/10 but I guess I got with 3/10 because of the music.

Good music mixed with decent art boosts the rating of this anime :)
But that's what we have to do if we're going to be objective. I'm not hating this anime, I'm just objective with my review (writing it now) I think that 3/10 is a bit too low, but just a bit xD But that's your opinion and I'm fine with it
The last episode wasn't that bad - the whole story was just meh, if they wanted to change things comparing to manga they should do it till the end, not mix it this way as they did
Mar 26, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2013
I think I am gonna ask silly question since I don't follow the Manga

what that RABBIT mean?
Mar 26, 2017 9:03 AM
Jan 2015
I know already that she will somehow meet the popstar Koyuki who is always walking around without a bodyguard & her speech will change her. What a cliche...
Mar 26, 2017 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
Shunaria said:
I think I am gonna ask silly question since I don't follow the Manga

what that RABBIT mean?

Koyuki's new band
maemMar 26, 2017 12:23 PM
Mar 26, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2011
Diomedea has been on a pretty decent animation roll. I think they did a good job.

Fuuka as a show was kinda cliche and pretty much didn't offer any wow factor as far as romance goes. Still entertaining to watch most weeks but nothing to recommend for the genre. Music was pretty good which was a nice bonus.
Mar 26, 2017 7:51 PM
Mar 2017
*Spoiler content, just dont read my post if*
I was pissed when fuuka got hit by a truck and died because she was such a sweet girl, kind, cheerful and so attached to Yuu in a cute way. I was hoping they'd change yhe story in the adaptation.

But now, this is what we get. Its rushed, forced, and they tried to put almost everything on the manga into the adaptation, even showed us bout koyuki's rabbit band and the hedgehogs. It was just not enjoyable. I started to think maybe they r struggling on making songs or finding a good singer. I wonder how good Yuu as a singer tho.
Mar 27, 2017 4:36 AM

Mar 2009
Well, that was certainly a happy ending.
Mar 27, 2017 7:05 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
While i don't completely agree with the path that the anime is taking im curious to see how this ends now that Yuu made Koyuki cry and end their happy relationship that they had before. I wonder will Fuuka come back though. Fuuka decided to leave the band in the first place to start a solo career because she wanted to be away from Yuu and not cause Yuu and Koyuki to break up. Now that Yuu ended up doing straight that it sort of made her sacrifice in vain though. Even without Fuuka its nice to see that the band in the end agreed to reform one last time though. But without a vocalist they won't be able to perform. Even if Yuu and the band wants to perform without a vocalist they won't be able to. Still its nice to see Yuu's determination to bring Fuuka back though. You can see that Fuuka is really struggling with her decision though. Its nice that Koyuki and Fuuka got to met at the studio though as a veteran Koyuki has plenty of things that she can teach Fuuka. Its brave of Koyuki and probably hard for her to tell Fuuka that she and Yuu are no longer together. Its sad that Koyuki and Yuu couldn't be together in the end despite how sweet and cute they looked together. As a fellow singer songwriter Koyuki would easily be able to see the feelings that Fuuka put into the song that she sung and the meanings behind them. Fuuka's attempt at explaining to Koyuki was funny though and isn't fooling anyone let alone Koyuki who knows her too well. Koyuki's advice of being honest with herself is right on point really. Koyuki had willingly gave up her love for Yuu to allow Fuuka the chance to be with Yuu so Fuuka really should not ignore this branch that Koyuki has so graciously given up on and make good Koyuki's sacrifice. This talk must had surprised Fuuka though and made her sacrifice even mean less so now.

If anything Yuu is not one that gives up easy and its nice that Yuu is doing so much in an attempt to get Fuuka to come back. Its nice that the band is letting Yuu handle the convincing while they focus on practicing. After hearing Koyuki's words and what had happened since then i think Fuuka's decision really is starting to waver. Lol maybe its fate that they didn't meet after his latest visit. Fuuka wasn't clearly ready just yet. Hmm a recording of Fuuka and her bands first performance eh. That will be sure to provoke memories in Fuuka. That and her mothers words as well too. So this time Yuu left a note for Fuuka as well eh. Yuu's determination to get Fuuka to come back sure is admirable but if she doesn't then no matter what you do you won't succeed. Its nice to see that the band are with im though. To think that Fuuka was actually in her usual spot lol. While i can understand Fuuka's decision to leave the band it seems to be irrelevant now considering recent events. Still its nice to see Yuu finally get the chance to say what he wanted to say to Fuuka. Meeting Fuuka and forming a band really has changed Yuu's life for the better. That was one hell of a confession though for both though. Its nice that both in the end managed to confess their feelings though. Now isn't the time for you to seek forgiveness Fuuka its time for you to get ready. Its nice to see the members of Hedgehogs be among the audience though. Have to say that their performance really was amazing. Its nice Fuuka managed to use this chance to explain what forming a band has brought her though. The final song that was created by Yuu really was good though. Im glad that in the end Fuuka and Yuu ended up together and that it ended just like it did in the manga. So Koyuki is now with her own band that performs with rabbit heads eh. Plus Yuu's band is also getting their debut as well. And then you have hedgehog thats reformed and came back from hiatus as well.

A good end for the series i think
Wasn't sure about the changes at first but it looks like it was successful and worth it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2017 7:11 AM
Jun 2013
Idk bout you guys but I find this a rather satisfying ending and pretty sweet.. yeah I read the manga but that was on another line.. but the thing is it was obviously predictable and we got the "MC psychic power" and yup straight till the end... either ways I like it, and yeah 6/10.. if only they throw away the cringe and cheesy lines...

PS: I kinda support the author that she want to see Fuuka alive till the end
Mar 27, 2017 7:22 AM
Aug 2016
Shingster said:
While i don't completely agree with the path that the anime is taking im curious to see how this ends now that Yuu made Koyuki cry and end their happy relationship that they had before. I wonder will Fuuka come back though. Fuuka decided to leave the band in the first place to start a solo career because she wanted to be away from Yuu and not cause Yuu and Koyuki to break up. Now that Yuu ended up doing straight that it sort of made her sacrifice in vain though. Even without Fuuka its nice to see that the band in the end agreed to reform one last time though. But without a vocalist they won't be able to perform. Even if Yuu and the band wants to perform without a vocalist they won't be able to. Still its nice to see Yuu's determination to bring Fuuka back though. You can see that Fuuka is really struggling with her decision though. Its nice that Koyuki and Fuuka got to met at the studio though as a veteran Koyuki has plenty of things that she can teach Fuuka. Its brave of Koyuki and probably hard for her to tell Fuuka that she and Yuu are no longer together. Its sad that Koyuki and Yuu couldn't be together in the end despite how sweet and cute they looked together. As a fellow singer songwriter Koyuki would easily be able to see the feelings that Fuuka put into the song that she sung and the meanings behind them. Fuuka's attempt at explaining to Koyuki was funny though and isn't fooling anyone let alone Koyuki who knows her too well. Koyuki's advice of being honest with herself is right on point really. Koyuki had willingly gave up her love for Yuu to allow Fuuka the chance to be with Yuu so Fuuka really should not ignore this branch that Koyuki has so graciously given up on and make good Koyuki's sacrifice. This talk must had surprised Fuuka though and made her sacrifice even mean less so now.

If anything Yuu is not one that gives up easy and its nice that Yuu is doing so much in an attempt to get Fuuka to come back. Its nice that the band is letting Yuu handle the convincing while they focus on practicing. After hearing Koyuki's words and what had happened since then i think Fuuka's decision really is starting to waver. Lol maybe its fate that they didn't meet after his latest visit. Fuuka wasn't clearly ready just yet. Hmm a recording of Fuuka and her bands first performance eh. That will be sure to provoke memories in Fuuka. That and her mothers words as well too. So this time Yuu left a note for Fuuka as well eh. Yuu's determination to get Fuuka to come back sure is admirable but if she doesn't then no matter what you do you won't succeed. Its nice to see that the band are with im though. To think that Fuuka was actually in her usual spot lol. While i can understand Fuuka's decision to leave the band it seems to be irrelevant now considering recent events. Still its nice to see Yuu finally get the chance to say what he wanted to say to Fuuka. Meeting Fuuka and forming a band really has changed Yuu's life for the better. That was one hell of a confession though for both though. Its nice that both in the end managed to confess their feelings though. Now isn't the time for you to seek forgiveness Fuuka its time for you to get ready. Its nice to see the members of Hedgehogs be among the audience though. Have to say that their performance really was amazing. Its nice Fuuka managed to use this chance to explain what forming a band has brought her though. The final song that was created by Yuu really was good though. Im glad that in the end Fuuka and Yuu ended up together and that it ended just like it did in the manga. So Koyuki is now with her own band that performs with rabbit heads eh. Plus Yuu's band is also getting their debut as well. And then you have hedgehog thats reformed and came back from hiatus as well.

A good end for the series i think
Wasn't sure about the changes at first but it looks like it was successful and worth it

There is no woman or man in real life who willingly will give up their crush for another person's sake. Don't be naive and don't let this anime's twisted logic make you perceive impossible things as possible. Also, Fuuka is a coward and people like her usually end up alone. This anime is a great example of how to reward cowards and undermine those who've tried and really deserve hapiness.
Mar 27, 2017 8:18 AM
Jul 2015
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_RaBRKaPR7NWmFYRkRaeEFxVTA

If any of you guys loved the music as much as I did, you're welcome!! Here is the Fallen Moon songs!!!!
Mar 27, 2017 10:55 AM

Feb 2008
Koyuki didn't win the harem. When is Saori Hayami going to win a harem, come on nippon.

I disliked the show. Well, I usually like music shows but after Euphonium, my bar is set too high for any show to come so I don't blame Fuuka staff at all. Nice music, mediocre animation, and a story that was boring sometimes. This show is all about dreams and goals, but the harem was a stronger appeal for me.

4/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Mar 27, 2017 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
This had all the potential of a decent Seo show.... up till they decided that Truck-kun's role needed revising. What makes things all the more confusing is the fact that they kept in quite a lot of other stuff from the manga that was suppose to happen afterwards, but the fact that they changed that one momentous plot point completely tossed the rest of the show into the gutter. There was no longer any reason for Tama-chan to become her Usagi persona. Nor was there any true reason for Yuu to even write Fairwind (because it was suppose to signify his picking himself up after Fuuka died). I keep trying to put Yuu's voice into singing Fair Wind's lyrics as should have happened in the manga, and I'm just not hearing it.

Fuuka's survival was the result that this anime wanted, but not the result that this anime truly needed. I can understand them not wanting to end a 1 cour anime on a sad/bittersweet note, but there could have been a dozen ways to fix things up so that it wouldn't have come to this. Heck, if they'd properly introduced the drama and a certain character into the plot, then they could have avoided Truck-Kun entirely by not even reaching that point and possibly leaving it to a season 2, or some OVA as per Seo's usual MO for his other shows (this dude always ends up skipping a shit ton of stuff in his series' when it comes to the animated versions anyway... ).

I can only say: Nice try, but better luck next series...
Unless they do something like Ao no Exorcist, I don't see how they can manage to retcon Fuuka's survival for any potential future OVAs of this series.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 27, 2017 12:50 PM

Mar 2017
I kind of liked it, I guess that's a bit of an unpopular opinion. It was very stereotypical as far as plot goes but I enjoyed it anyway.
Mar 27, 2017 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
If I learned anything from this series it's that Lynn has a really great singing voice.
Mar 27, 2017 2:49 PM
Jan 2017
Fuuka was one of the best romance animes I have watched, it had an amazing plot and feels in every episode, I highly recommend you watch this anime too if you love romance animes.
Mar 27, 2017 11:12 PM

Aug 2016
Acabo de terminar el Anime de Fuuka y daré varias razones por que me dio asco el final, sinceramente arruinaron el anime, por mi hubiera preferido que Camión-chan matara a Fuuka.
1. Fuuka aparte de egoísmo es una atorranta y puta por querer solo estar en el grupo, si el otro se enamorara de ella solamente, osea que ella solo la quería para eso, ella sabiendo que la amiga de la infancia ya estaba enamorada de el hace años.
2. Ilógico el protagonista cambiando de repente por que el al principio quería divertirse con la banda con ellos como amigos y ahora de repente decirle "te quiero" solo para que la otra se una a la banda (osea muy interesada la fuuka tanto como el) si el ni siquiera le interesaba a fuuka como novia y le intereso mas la amiga de la infancia de quererla hace tiempo y iban a tocar un concierto juntos... encima el también siendo egoísta.
3. La amiga de la infancia es mas fingidora o el que hizo el anime se fumo uno de la buena, no te creo que ella acepte y este feliz por su amigo de la infancia que lo amo tantos años y su música era solamente por el... y aun así sigue estando feliz como si nada? no ps claro si fuuka estaba como pelotuda llorando encerrada en un rincón y el otro como perro faldero insistiendo hasta que le diga que la quiere para volver pero total la amiga de la infancia que le importe un pito...
Un 5 le dio pero soy generoso con esa puntuación solamente por su música, tremenda decepciona el final.
Mar 28, 2017 3:56 AM

Sep 2013
Meh...........

Still better than Masamune no Revenge.
Mar 28, 2017 10:41 AM
Jun 2016
Seriously, everyone is bitching about how the anime turn out to be even worse than the manga. This adaptation is obviously the mangaka's way of making up to the manga fans who back then bashed the author for killing off Fuuka. And now that Fuuka is alive, everyone is still unhappy...geez, people are really hard to please.

I have to admit that the story is a bit rushing, and I personally don't really like Fuuka's personality in the anime, in the manga, she is way more likable, that's why i was sad when she died.

Anyway, for those saying that Yuu should've picked Tama, well hello, the anime is called Fuuka for a reason...if he was meant to be with Tama, the show would've been named Tama. The hint is so obvious from the very beginning.
Mar 28, 2017 9:29 PM

Mar 2014
This was my first Seo experience. Honestly, I'm not even mad, it was overall, pretty hilarious.

2/10
Mar 28, 2017 10:25 PM

Jul 2015
airini said:
Seriously, everyone is bitching about how the anime turn out to be even worse than the manga. This adaptation is obviously the mangaka's way of making up to the manga fans who back then bashed the author for killing off Fuuka. And now that Fuuka is alive, everyone is still unhappy...geez, people are really hard to please.

I have to admit that the story is a bit rushing, and I personally don't really like Fuuka's personality in the anime, in the manga, she is way more likable, that's why i was sad when she died.

Anyway, for those saying that Yuu should've picked Tama, well hello, the anime is called Fuuka for a reason...if he was meant to be with Tama, the show would've been named Tama. The hint is so obvious from the very beginning.

It's less that Fuuka is alive, to be honest. The real problem was more that we got a forced romance between Yuu and Fuuka when most of the development in the anime was between Yuu and Koyuki.

In the anime, Fuuka is arguably worse than her manga counterpart. She got a good amount of development with Yuu in the manga and they got into a relationship before she bit the dust. In the anime, they made her into a classic tsundere with pretty much one scene with Yuu (the beach episode) that's somehow suppose to make us believe that they deserve to be with each other, especially when he had better chemistry with the other girls.

As for Truck-kun killing Fuuka, that's already a mixed bag, especially when two more Fuukas come in and take her place, and the sequel's supposed to be named after her. Sure, not killing her was to apologize for doing so in the first place, but to be honest, Seo could've ended the manga after she died and the anime could've followed. The sequel to that could've been about the other Fuukas after a timeskip.

I'm not against Truck-kun not doing his job, but right now, that's a moot point. Whether he did his job or not, there's nothing to justify the reason that Yuu rejected everyone just to go to Fuuka when he had very little reason to, aside from her being the main girl.
π•π•Œβ„π•€ π•€π•Š 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. π•π•Œβ„π•€ π•€π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
Mar 29, 2017 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
This anime was a fucking travesty; a cockslap to the face of the anime industry.

I'd go so far to say it's the modern day Mars of Destruction.

It was going well for the first handful of episodes. I was surprised Diomedia wasn't fucking up the adaptation from the get-go. Then...it started to roll downhill.

Funny though, because the changes they made should've been a good thing; Koyuki ship sails, and Fuuka lives. Both things that manga readers wanted to happen. BUT, they managed to waste all of that fucking potential in a few episodes.

Koyuki ship sank as fast as it left the harbor. I don't understand why the fuck they would change that at all if they intended on fucking ruining it 3 episodes later. Not to mention she was portrayed as a gloomy emo bitch in the anime.

Fuuka lives, and instead of being her crazy free spirited self, is a cunty tsundere. She signs with Mogami, everybody hates Mogami because he's a fucking scumbag. And that shit lasted 2 episodes just for her to...you guessed it, go right back where she started and make that entire change fucking pointless.

During that time though the pretty much adapted panel for panel from the manga, the scene where Yuu goes and hands his song out to the band members and asks them to come back. And instead replaced Fuuka's death with bringing her back. That was basically a fucking insult to every reader.

Another big cockslap? Oh well Fuuka left Mogami the asshole. How do we rectify that? By having the entire Fallen Moon Band sign with him at the end. Uh...what? That's fine that the didn't want to introduce the bitchy producer as a character...but that signing with Mogami shit was not cool.

ANOTHER cockslap? Teasing the Rabbits (for no reason) only to ruin the spoiler 2 seconds later by revealing Koyuki is the lead. Diomedia setting the standard on how to tease and ruin a spoiler in a fraction of a second.

First Mayoiga and now this disaster? Maybe Diomedia needs to suffer a Manglobe. It's not fair that they can stay afloat with Kantai Collection when their work has been complete shit lately.
Mar 29, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2013
Yeah...fuck the haters, I loved it. From what it adapts from the manga and how it changes how Yuu develops was what really did it for me. Of course the main thing is that Fuuka lives. This doesn't need a season 2 but if it got one I hope it would be anime original.
Mar 29, 2017 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
What the hell happened here?

The manga is pretty good as it is. Fuuka should have died here too
Mar 29, 2017 10:47 AM
Mar 2017
Now lets wait for the new Diomedia anime, Titanic, were is never hit by an iceberg, but jack stil leaves rose and the oldwoman still ends with an unnamed guy and drops the diamond
Mar 29, 2017 10:41 PM

Apr 2009
What a bitch ass anime. Cliche ending and trite as hell leads. Looking at you Fuuka and Yuu.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.