Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2017 5:05 AM

Sep 2013
I Have never cringed so hard in my life.
It was a good episode i guess.
Apr 6, 2017 12:16 AM

Mar 2016
Should've been a 40-minute ep but man, what a journey it has been. Though I think the Boruto anime should've been released later, it seems it's going well so yep, hoping for a more adventurous shinobi life :D
Apr 6, 2017 6:56 AM

Jun 2012
finally it's over
Apr 7, 2017 11:14 PM
Oct 2007
The end of an era. What a ride it's been!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2017 8:17 AM
Oct 2016
As someone who read and watch Naruto since around 2005-2006, watching it ends feels like letting go our precious children.

It feels different when Naruto ended. That time, we still have Naruto Shippuden as the sequel, the hope. I was not very sad or feel heavy because I know that Naruto is not ended, but continued in a different name. But as Naruto Shippuuden ended, it feels much much more heavy and sad because the very long journey of Naruto has come to an end. True it has Boruto as the new series. But watching Naruto go as the main character, as somebody we watch all the time feels different.

The anime extended the ending from the manga. This last episode is truly relaxing, heartwarming, sad and happy. Watching the characters grow up until this point and remembering many scenes from previous episodes really touches my heart. Everyone has finally get their own endings. Almost every ship and predictions or hope that we had during the anime or manga happens (Temari and Shikamaru is together is the most amazing gift for the last episode). The long long quiet and hopeless love of Hinata and Naruto finally answered. The stiff and professional relationship between Temari and Shikamaru finally become deeper. The awkward relationship between Sai and Ino finally become clearer. The long one-sided love of Sakura and Sasuke started to spark.

After all this years, Naruto has teach me many life lessons. It may sound stupid, but his words helped me get up and stay strong. His actions always reminds me to never give up, even when he's only a character, he gave some influences in my life.

Closing the anime with Naruto's wedding is truly heartwarming and perfect. I also love how Naruto asked Iruka to represent his father at the wedding. Very touching and the best choice. I could never imagine a better last episode other than this.
Apr 15, 2017 8:49 AM

May 2010
Wow, can't believe I've been watching Naruto for 10yrs now.. Gonna miss this :-( Thank you Naruto!!!!
Apr 16, 2017 8:36 AM
Mar 2015
So it's finally here, the final episode. Iruka-Naruto moments were great, but besides that a weak episode for such a long running series. It didn't have such impact on me. We didn't even see the wedding ceremony and Naruto as Hokage. The latter was his main goal. Finding love was secondary, so to focus several episodes on the wedding gifts weren't particular interesting. I will miss some of the characters, but too much fillers dragged the series down. However I had cried, laughed, screamed and other emotions watching this. It surely had it's moments. My complaint is that the romantic relationships weren't fully developed and suddenly they were a couple. That could have been done better. A great soundtrack made me hooked and I continued watching. i will probably watch Boruto.
ElsmandearkaApr 18, 2017 4:30 AM
Apr 16, 2017 11:17 AM

Apr 2010
Thank you, Naruto, for all those years <3
Apr 16, 2017 3:55 PM
Jan 2009
Finally got around to marathoning the last arc... I've never been a fan of the Naruto-Hinata "relationship", especially given how much of a non-character Hinata's been over the course of the show. The writing for the female characters has been pretty terrible throughout; only Sakura was briefly an exception.

That said, I did enjoy this episode, if only for the Iruka-Naruto moments. Their familial relationship has always been a soft spot for me.

I'm definitely not watching Boruto. Nothing about it seems appealing, and I get the feeling they're just going to keep going with this franchise (regardless of whether they have any decent ideas in terms of writing) until it stops printing money.
Pie is delicious.

Apr 17, 2017 9:33 AM
Jan 2017
The episode was good, verry happy the way it ended, it was so nostalgic too, but overall the anime was epic, i loved it ,its filled with emotions and amazing action, the best anime i have seen yet!
Apr 19, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2014
The ending was completely lackluster for a wedding.

The whole "secret mission" wedding gift arc was bullshit no one cares about. There was WAY too much Iruka-sensei. And the wedding scene itself really wasn't that great.

I shouldve stopped watching back at Unison Sign and called it done.
Apr 23, 2017 12:29 AM

Dec 2012
Iruka still stalling.
Naruto showed up.
Iruka is the father. That's nice. Though, they could use the reanimation jutsu to bring back Minato for a day. Just saying.
Sakura, that fool.
ANKO!!!!!!
Orochimaru congratulating Naruto.
Ayame looking cute in that dress.
Focking selfie.
Shikamaru grabbing hands.
Ino wonders when Shikamaru and Temari hooked up?
Sai grabbing hands, too. Ino and her Sasuke...lookalike.
Look at Sakura all alone. What an idiot. Could have been your wedding day today, but you want to be dumb. lol
How nice of Sasuke to send his only friend a congratulation message.
Shikamaru holding that hand tightly.
Selfie again.
Ah! The moment has finally arrived. Many people will be happy. Many people will be triggered.
My waifu Anko looking fine AF in that drawing in the ending.
RIN!!!!! You were better than all the main girls in this series.
Naruto passing his main character status to Boruto. It really is the end of a generation.
Naruto didn't even become Hokage. lol

And that was the end of Filluuden. I've been watching Naruto since it began in the US (and of course I migrated over to Japanese) and all I can say is that I felt nothing. I loved this series for years until 2010-ish. I probably would have if not for the endless filler ruining the consistency of the story. Shippuuden became a joke. I actually prefer the original series over this.

I just want to say that Madara is the GOAT and the best thing to happen in this series. Rin is best girl. Anko is my waifu. Sakura is an idiot. Peace.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 23, 2017 7:40 AM

Feb 2014
Damn, Naruto is finally over! I feel like re-watching some of the older arcs, like the first few ones, Zabuza arc, Chunin Exam arc... damn... what a journey...
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 24, 2017 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
Finally, it's over. It was a good run, this episode was one of the best.
95% for this episode.
Apr 26, 2017 5:59 AM

Jul 2013
I knew it! I knew one episode will not be enough to cover the whole wedding ceremony so they decided to end it like this. All those episodes dedicated to finding the best wedding gifts were more or less have been for nothing. I guess they didn't want us to feel closure cause there's still Boruto and his shenanigans. I certainly would've enjoyed this more if they didn't spoiled everyone by releasing that Boruto movie 2 fucking years ago. But damn it's finally over huh. Almost 6 years of Naruto Shippuden and even before that, watching Naruto on TV. This show is my childhood along with One Piece and now it's over. Funny too cause in about a month I'll be 21. Guess it's time for me to be an adult too.

Apr 30, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2012
niasiowa said:
Thank you, Naruto, for all those years <3

second that even though fillers have killed this anime , could have been better

next Boruto legend

May 3, 2017 4:01 AM

Jan 2014
well, this is it.
I wish we get to see more of the party and everyone else though..

as for series, it was a great series. I love it.
I'd give it 9/10 if only they didn't add unnecessary filler. so I'd give 8/10 overall.
May 4, 2017 12:56 AM
Sep 2016
When does Naruto propose marriage to Hinata and what episode is it?
May 6, 2017 10:50 PM

Feb 2015
Years have passed and this is finally over. Despite the boring filler that this anime brought to us I remember with grace the huge amount of excellent moments, scenes and feelings that this anime made me pass through. I say goodbye to an old friend that in moments, not through all the series, but in moments showed us how to do a good shounen. The relaxing wedding between Naruto and Hinata is the end of what is called, the story of Naruto Shippuden.
May 15, 2017 9:02 AM

Feb 2015
Ah... such a beautiful end to Naruto's story. I just hope Boruto's story is just as good and hopefully contains less fillers.
May 23, 2017 7:53 PM

Apr 2009
Finally I've come to the end of this series. Been a long ride since I watched the very first Naruto debut on Cartoon Network all those years ago.

After that dumb Shikamaru mission, I enjoyed the events leading up to the wedding , but the wedding episode itself was lackluster. Focused a little too much on Iruka's dilemma, which had a nice conclusion, but took away from what this show is abut. Also would've have been nice to see the actual ceremony and some celebration at the end. Should've given it better treatment with a double episode really. Just feeling disappointed after all those years of watching this series and just getting a whimper for a conclusion.
May 28, 2017 6:40 PM

May 2013
YEYEYEYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm satisfied with the interactions of all my ships :')

TT_____________TT

Lookit my Hina-chan so gawwwgeoussssss *O*
And the way she looks at Naruto ;A; So happie she got to marry the love of her life :')

I was hoping Sasuke would return for the wedding reception since he said he was heading back home the last episode when Naruto sent him a hawk message but oh well. At least he gave his regards, even though it went to the wrong person lmao. Maybe he wanted Sakura to relay the message but aighttttt.

Great series. Thanks for all the years, Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden :)))
8/10
Jun 19, 2017 3:03 PM
Aug 2013
I could never imagine that this day will come for me to say goodbye to one of my favorite anime. Naruto will always have a special place in my heart and never forget all the things that he thought us throughout the episodes.

THANK YOU FOR THE 15 YEARS OF EXCITEMENT!!!
Oppai22Jun 19, 2017 3:08 PM
Jun 28, 2017 7:58 AM
May 2016
Exor121 said:
When does Naruto propose marriage to Hinata and what episode is it?
Naruto : The Last Movie
Aug 10, 2017 12:50 PM

Mar 2015
Fantastic way to end the series.
Aug 11, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2009
i'm so emotional, this show was my childhood. fav tv show ever.
Aug 12, 2017 5:41 AM

Jun 2013
In all honesty I just started getting back into naruto since storm 4 and Boruto came out. So I finished naruto and basically just started shippuden recently. I was wondering if it's possible to catch up all the way to where it's at from this year from episode 91?
Aug 13, 2017 7:25 AM

Jan 2017
sonicfan7474 said:
In all honesty I just started getting back into naruto since storm 4 and Boruto came out. So I finished naruto and basically just started shippuden recently. I was wondering if it's possible to catch up all the way to where it's at from this year from episode 91?

Easily , just skip the filers.
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Aug 13, 2017 9:45 AM
Dec 2016
sonicfan7474 said:
i just finished re-watching naruto and shippuden in two weeks, well i'm still on my school break so just doing nothing
Aug 13, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2017
tomaul said:
sonicfan7474 said:
i just finished re-watching naruto and shippuden in two weeks, well i'm still on my school break so just doing nothing

Haha nice ! , I introduced the series to a friend and he watched 30 episodes per day a week before the exam week. :v
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Aug 18, 2017 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
chorei T___________T
vou sentir falta do shippuuden <3
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
Aug 19, 2017 12:14 AM

Mar 2014
Pangeaa said:
Mfw when you wait 500 episodes for Naruto to become hokage at the end, but instead you get a wedding.
Gotta love Studio Peirrot!
Aug 30, 2017 5:13 AM

Jul 2011
Calm ending for Shippuuden, I'm happy for Naruto and Hinata! best couple ever :)

Next, last Shippuuden movie and starting Boruto stuff :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 14, 2017 2:54 PM

Dec 2008
Hinata was a gorgeous bride!
Dec 19, 2017 7:37 PM

Dec 2012
fillers until the very end haha

hinata is gorgeous... all of the girl are...

I can't believe naruto has ended! thank god theres boruto haha

thank you for the ride since 2003/2004! we've grown up with the characters, this is all so bittersweet
Dec 28, 2017 2:56 AM

Jan 2017
My journey started with naruto 1 year ago and i never thought in my dream that this anime will leave such a great impression on me.
That this anime will become my favourite of all time.
But here i am with my eyes full of tears after finally finishing this series, coz i put it on hold after episode 483 and watched again from the start.
And know what???....i enjoyed it more second time.
Thats why its my favoirite coz i can watch it numerous times and will never get bored.
So thank u Mr. Kishimoto and Studio Perrot for giving us such a masterpiece to cherish!!!!!
Jan 9, 2018 10:50 AM

May 2013
Very Enjoyable Anime. ✌️
Minus most of the fillers.
Jan 25, 2018 9:06 AM
Mar 2017
Cute, but way to sudden XD
Feb 11, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2011
What a journey. I can't belive it's been 15 years, it was so nostalgic to see the ending. Let's see how Boruto does.
Apr 1, 2018 2:38 AM

Jan 2013
Ten years of closure, what an experience.

Here's to the future,

Cheers.
May 3, 2018 2:03 PM

Apr 2016
500 episodes later, and I have finished Shippuden in less than 6 months what a journey, that was a well deserved ending to the series and think it did it's job.

Final thoughts on the anime, remove the filler it's a 9/10, with the filler I'll stick with the 6 I have it at. Loved the anime though.

gg
May 4, 2018 10:53 PM
Jan 2017
untill the end, I can't watch Naruto using another element and wind element he masteres was just rasen shuriken which is more like an upgrade of rasengan. while sasuke can use fire element since child and when he became genin, he can use chidori (lightning element), naruto just stick with kage bunshin, rasengan, rasen shuriken, sage mode. when he received rikudo's power, he can use all 9 monsters power, but it's not what I'm talking about. I just want to see Naruto using jutsu like dragon water, fireball, creating a wall, or maybe creating whirlwind from his mouth instead of making rasen shuriken.

so in the end, Sasuke didn't take an exam to become Jonin like Naruto? it's a joke though, like hell Sasuke would care about shinobi's rank. LoL.

I would like to see Naruto's team but it seems like Naruto didn't have one like =
Minato= kakashi, obito, rin
Kakashi = sasuke, naruto, sakura
Sarutobi = orochimaru, jiraiya, tsunade

if they will reveal on Boruto, that would be great!!
May 7, 2018 10:39 AM
May 2017
Ive been watching this series for a few years its sad to see it ended I even cried lol but it had a great ending,hinata looks so beautiful and seeing Naruto all grown up is awesome, I'm gonna miss naruto so much
May 7, 2018 10:42 AM
May 2017
Animegaminguy said:
Ive been watching this series for a few years its sad to see it ended I even cried lol but it had a great ending,hinata looks so beautiful and seeing Naruto all grown up is awesome, I'm gonna miss naruto so much
I have to say naruto has way too many fillers but even so its a masterpiece 10\10
May 7, 2018 10:45 AM
May 2017
renzoushi said:
Wow it's finally over! This episode was good, Hinata was very beautiful, i almost shed a tear during that moment.

Overall it's 7/10, i didn't watch most of the fillers but it took sooo long to finish that i can't give a better score. One day i'll rewatch again.

I'm not really looking forward to Boruto, i just hope it won't have a lot of episodes.
yes hinata looks so beautiful there its where I started to cry till the end of the credits,I watched all the fillers there's way too much but still a masterpiece 10\10
Nov 9, 2018 8:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Unnecessary this arc too, but the Naruto wedding, next to the others 3, serve as an introduction a new anime, Boruto!
Well, I didn´t like this last episode to close this anime.

7/10 for this anime, full of bads fillers, but with a great character, Naruto, and a great original plot full of surprises.
Naruto, without fillers, the vote would have been a 10!!!!
Feb 17, 2019 11:06 PM
Jul 2014
AHHHH we FINALLY see Naruto after this whole time!! I missed him >.<
When he asked Iruka to stand in for his father my heart burst from the uwus and became so warm ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got so emotional ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

That special swing holds so much meaning and I'm glad they show it even at the very end of the show. It's where it all started and is a very important swing to Naruto. It signifies his lonesomeness but also how he overcame and perservered to be acknowledged and respected. I'm SOOOOOO happy for Naruto and Hinata!!!

The video message was finally finished too. Iruka did his thing and everyone was so great in it!!

I like how at the wedding, you could see Shika and Temari together, Sai and Ino together, Shino embracing his calling to be a teacher, and even Sakura recieving a note from Sasuke while he's away from the village. I don't know why, but Sasuke's small note almost made me cry lmao how does he get away with making me feel this way with no effort at all lol I wish he could've made it to the reception.

HINATA LOOKED BEAUTIFUL IN HER DRESS AND NARUTO LOOKED SO HANDSOME ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish we could've seen some of the ceremony and then a little bit of the couple opening presents since that was what most of the arc was about :( This ending left me wanting to see more of Naruto and Hinata because I feel like didn't get to see them together at all besides at the wedding. I wanted to see them date and be shy like Shika and Temari and have moments and talk with each other like Sai and Ino. I wanted to see all of that :/ It's a shame that the credits didn't show anything extra :(((((((

But, overall, I'm going to miss watching Naruto Shippuden. It's been one heck of a journey. One of my favorite anime, by far.
Mar 4, 2019 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
So, after a little over half a year, I finished both Naruto series.
First, about the episode. Personally I'm kind of disappointed. I expected to see the whole ceremony, reception etc. I also expected to see Naruto becoming the hokage. And there's Sasuke who still hasn't returned to the village, even for his friend's wedding... Seriously? Generally not much happened in this episode and it wasn't a fitting finale for the series imo. It was still nice to watch it nevertheless.

Now, about Naruto in general. It was a fun ride. I really wish I started watching it earlier, when I still was a teenager. I definitely would've had more fun watching it and it would've been more impactful. Although, on the other hand, I probably would have been much more annoyed by fillers xD
The anime has its flaws, but I'm not a person who gets easily bothered by such things, so I won't be complaining about it. The one thing I didn't like though, are pretty random (imo) deaths of some of characters, like Asuma, Shikaku, Inoichi and Neji. With the last one being the most regrettable one.
May 6, 2019 8:04 AM

Oct 2013
Heartwarming finale, reminds me of my 1st episode of Naruto i just wanting more and more, I just wanna say thank you to my virtual bestie Naruto for making my childhood colourful, you taught me to be strong even if the whole world turn against me, you taught me about hope and friendship.

I watched the last episode as if all of my childhood comes to an end, i grew up with Naruto, i know this series isn't perfect but there are so much things i learned from watching Naruto.

Might watch Boruto later but first i need to move on, lols ( i can't) hopefully Boruto give me the same vibes as the first time i watched Naruto.

Good bye my old friend, good bye my childhood.. I'm not crying you are

Overall score 8/10
May 15, 2019 7:00 PM
Aug 2012
From middle school to college. Sigh. Now I know the biggest reason why I put off finishing the series for so long. My heart is literally throbbing right now. It's so painful to acknowledge that my favorite show has ended. If I watch Boruto, it'll likely be to watch for the occasional appearances of my old beloved characters. Siiiiigghhhhh. At least it's night right now. I'll try to sleep away the sadness.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

78 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 16, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 41 Discussion

zq - Dec 21, 2007

25 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 15, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 20, 2007

78 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 15, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrackedFlowers - Dec 13, 2007

53 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 15, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 36 Discussion

Dunther - Aug 13, 2008

17 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 14, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.