Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 24, 2010 12:21 AM
Jan 2010
Pretty disappointing arc. And it looks like more filler next week... Sigh.
Jan 24, 2010 12:30 AM

Jan 2008
I'm not sure what's better. Misaka's railgun or that punch in the face... epic.
Jan 24, 2010 11:19 AM

Nov 2007
This was a pretty badass episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jan 24, 2010 2:42 PM
Nov 2008
XxsamurixX said:
Aw, why did she have to charge him for assault? Is that such a bad thing? D:

I gues it's okay to beat up schoolboys and gangmembers if your name's Mikoto and you are feeling bored but when someone else tries to save a part of the town and has to beat a couple of no good gangmembers to do that it suddenly becomes "assault"
Jan 24, 2010 3:11 PM

Jun 2008
Hercule said:
XxsamurixX said:
Aw, why did she have to charge him for assault? Is that such a bad thing? D:

I gues it's okay to beat up schoolboys and gangmembers if your name's Mikoto and you are feeling bored but when someone else tries to save a part of the town and has to beat a couple of no good gangmembers to do that it suddenly becomes "assault"

Maybe the assult charges were from 2 years ago. I don't know what the statute of limitation is in Academy City is. But Kurosuma already served his time in juvenile detention after he recovered from the hospital. So yeah, I don't know why either. Unless it's like in American comics, a good person with superpowers trumps those without superpowers.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 24, 2010 11:16 PM

Jul 2007
This arc kinda stank and was disappointing. I hope the next one is better.
Jan 25, 2010 9:48 AM

Nov 2009
Hercule said:

Because you can't jail a level 5 esper. They're crazy people who will break human law without a second thought (they break laws of physics every day), defeat small armies in a matter of minutes, and consider violence a valid solution for most problems. So they don't even bother to try these days.

For that matter, government is extremely corrupt in Academy city, and scientists get away with a lot of things that would've never even considered in real life. I guess it's unreasonable to expect law enforcement work anything like it does in real life.
Jan 25, 2010 10:46 AM

Oct 2009
That was a great episode about Mii! I loved the morals in it like Saten's speech here=>
It made me think about myself a little. Kurozuma was amazing with his fighting and all this punching/kicking and his moral to Hebitani which is so true to me on my farm!=>
It was also great with Shirai's attack on the guns=>
and Misaka's railgun to destroy capacity down that makes esper powers not work=>
. I felt so much for Mii loving Kurozuma and feeling bad about her syndrome of not being able to advance with her powers so she joined the gang Big Spider to find her happiness in a home. Quite the emotions in this one and also Mii was so cute here in the past=>
. The art was great too with Mii's past and that red umbrella suits her well.=> Kurozuma was sure the brave one to save Hebitani and he was also brave to save that kid=>
Sure nice to see Mii's roommate and she is so nice in her own figure=>
Mii......T_T a little tear around here, actually it was a sad part where she cried because she though Kurozuma was dead after that explosion=>
Mii's feeling were also emotional here to me=>
Nice and cute blushing of Mii here...awww :3 =>
Nice punch of Kurozuma on Hebitani=>
Mii looks so hot in that red jacket here and I laughed so much when they joked about the milk thing....good laughs for sure since it was not even perverted the way it sounded=>
Overall it was too bad Mii sent Kurozuma into prison but he was at least acting responsible about all of it. Now that's a man!
Sceptyk said:
I'm not sure what's better. Misaka's railgun or that punch in the face... epic.
Punch in the face was more epic in this episode.
DonKangolJones said:
That was a nice little arc. It wasn't over the top like I usually expect from the show. But it tied together nicely in the end, and I'm a sucker for sentimental flashbacks.

Guess I am a sucker on that too like you.
desolato said:
Helllloooo. Where is the awesome arc you promised?
This one was okay, I don't mind focusing on some of the side characters, but seeing as next week will be one again once more..

I don't about that desolato but maybe it might not be in this season is what I heard.
desolato said:
Hell yeah for Misaka with boxing gloves. Fits her well.
And the OP is growing on me, I'm now at peace with the change.
This better not go down the Majutsu road..
Same feelings for the OP it's growing on me too.
e_diot_luv said:
more kuroko x misaka !
Actually I wanted more Mii x Kurozuma...they look so nice together!
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
I didn't intended to be funny, nor cool.

Then it's safe to say, fuck you.

Have a nice day :)

Now, now people insults will not bring anything you know that...only blood and broken bones.
francismeunierJan 25, 2010 10:52 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 25, 2010 11:19 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Mii looks so hot in that red jacket here and I laughed so much when they joked about the milk thing....good laughs for sure since it was not even perverted the way it sounded=>

Win x]
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 25, 2010 11:42 AM

Oct 2007
It is a watchable arc, but are they going for filler for the rest of the season?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 25, 2010 11:57 AM
Mar 2009
end of the plot? only two episodes, how disappointing. still the arc ended nicely.
Jan 25, 2010 2:39 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

Win x]
You got to admit that her blush is also a win here but then again all her blushes during this episode were win.

Jan 25, 2010 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:

Win x]
You got to admit that her blush is also a win here but then again all her blushes during this episode were win.

Well, she's just a win ;]
OrochiPLJan 25, 2010 3:00 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 26, 2010 2:03 AM

Jan 2008
what a stupid arc. at least there was some action. hopefully the next one is better.
Jan 26, 2010 2:09 AM

Apr 2009
I thought it was a cool episode to end this arc.
The "I created this and I will destroy it!" story (esp. with gangs) is getting old.
It was kinda cool learning more about Mii and about her power, but it's nothing too special.
Btw, that was one hell of a counter, Kurozuma.

I thought that her old jacket mysteriously fitted her quite well (esp. after that bikini episode).
I'm glad they took notice of that and made a joke out of it.
It's gotta be Musashino milk!
mell4444Jan 26, 2010 2:12 AM
Jan 26, 2010 2:10 AM

Oct 2008
Glad the arc ended, wasn't too thrilled with this one.
Jan 26, 2010 8:12 AM
Jul 2009
saten-san is always emo o_O
anyway, good arc they have there and its only two episodes, Nagai-sensei did a great job..
Jan 26, 2010 8:47 AM

Mar 2008
Oh man, this show is pretty much godlike now. That was effing beautiful!
Jan 27, 2010 4:47 AM
Feb 2009
the phone that hetibani got make me suspect that he is told to start the esper hunting by some1 else n capacity down is obtained from them too

well, at least i believe it is somehow related to next main plot
flame_tiongJan 27, 2010 4:50 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Jan 28, 2010 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
That was.. So unlike the Konori-sempai I know o.O
Oh and Kuroko doesn't look as stupid with her hair down : o
Railgunning the Capacity Down was great as well.
Though then again, Konori-sempai is pretty great anyway : >
Strong friggin' left-hander : 3
Musashino milk~

Tl;dr short arc was short.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 28, 2010 2:17 PM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:

Yeah, she looked cute ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 28, 2010 3:41 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Oosran said:

Yeah, she looked cute ^^
I agree too, she looked very cute and more mature to add.

Jan 29, 2010 9:31 PM

May 2007
Okay episode, I actually liked this mini arc okay, looks like every character possible is in the next episode.
My anime list
Jan 30, 2010 8:36 AM
May 2008
Wow, that was pretty bad. Easily the weakest/worst arc so far, imo.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jan 30, 2010 1:10 PM

May 2008
Yeah, I'm not fond of this arc either. Glad so many others feel the same.
I think I enjoyed it slightly better than last episode. Though I really don't like how they still gave pretty much all the action to this lone guy with no powers, I don't like that sort of thing. And it especially doesn't fit this show.

My goodness, Kuroko looks MUCH different with hair down.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 5, 2010 11:22 PM

Dec 2007
Mii is an interesting character to me, and I am pleased with her character development in this arc even if it is short. I can't wait for the next arc.
Feb 7, 2010 8:40 AM

Dec 2008
this arc was a bit lame at least the action was good.

the guy killed the other one with one hit *holy shi..*

kuroko with hair down was nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2010 11:01 PM

Oct 2009
Xerain said:
She mustn't REALLY love him. Kuroko never arrests Misaka for assault. Or is nearly killing people with electricity somehow a lesser crime than hitting them with your fists?

My thoughts exactly, Not to mention Teleporting sharp objects into internal organs
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Mar 20, 2010 11:02 PM

Nov 2007
lmao nice ending xD, it's like the moral of the story is milk is good for you xD!
Apr 20, 2010 5:37 AM

Jun 2009
It's a nice arc ^_^ I enjoyed it.

lol, as soon as he commented on Mii's boob, I knew she's ganna say that. (Actually, I was wondering when will he ever bring up Mii's boob, I mean, from his description, Mii use to be flat)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2010 8:26 AM

Aug 2008
As much as I love Railgun, this is an awfully boring episode.
Maybe because as a character, Konori doesn't really do much for me.

I'm curious about the phone call Hebitani got. Wonder who's on the other end.
Aug 5, 2010 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
Apparently this Kurozuma guy never lose. I could have sworn half of the Big Spider group was there but for some reason, Kurozuma didn't get a scratch besides the one on his face. Now that's what you call a total badass. Plus that spider tattoo was also badass. Now if only Touma knew karate like him. :>

Konori was also pretty cool on this one. Judgement band + Big Spider leather jacket = epic win. I wish their uniform looked like that. People would get scared to do bad stuffs if that happen, lol. I wonder why she arrested Kurozuma though. She's probably trying to act diligent in work or something since apparently in Jugdement, Justice always prevails!

Hebitani talking to someone was pretty suspicious. I bet that person who he was talking to is the one responsible for that high-pitched machine and for brainwashing Hebitani.
Aug 20, 2010 3:06 PM
Jan 2008
OMG loved this episode. The fact that Kamina made his entrance made the show badass in itself. He is ten times cooler and comes up with better lines than touma. He even allows himself to get arrested to atone for creating black spider.
Sep 15, 2010 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Kurozuma is almost as call as Stiyl :P
Feb 28, 2011 2:29 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty good little arc. Original, and the fight scenes were pretty good as well.

Jul 2, 2011 2:40 AM
Jul 2010
Nice fight scenes this episode. Well, I guess I quite liked this arc. And Konori was pretty cool, indeed.

Also, I wonder from who was that phone call Hebitani got. I think it must be that blond woman from the ending of the fetus episode. And she's probably the one who gave them the Capacity Limiter too.

By the way, I gotta start drinking that milk xD
Dec 9, 2011 11:46 AM

May 2011
pretty interesting arc. that fight scene was pretty badass too. 1st time ive seen some1 getting arrested having fun with the person arresting him too lol
Aug 9, 2012 11:23 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
ukonkivi said:
Yeah, I'm not fond of this arc either. Glad so many others feel the same.
I think I enjoyed it slightly better than last episode. Though I really don't like how they still gave pretty much all the action to this lone guy with no powers, I don't like that sort of thing. And it especially doesn't fit this show.

My goodness, Kuroko looks MUCH different with hair down.
I agree with this guy. Also this show gotto stop revolving around the I have no powers biz, I mean it's good and I've enjoyed the series as I watched, but the whole Saten moping+filler and Level Upper arc shoulda been enough. The whole Skillout thing feels repetitive. But I forgive :))), I've been a mini fan of Misaka since the first few episodes so don't really care HAHA. Still, I wanna see more Misaka X Touma.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 17, 2012 8:43 PM

Apr 2012
A decent fight scene this episode but otherwise it wasn't too interesting. I am not a big fan of this arc but at least it went by pretty fast.
Jan 30, 2013 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Not many confirmed kills in this show.
I want to see the 6 other level 5s
Feb 4, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2012
Seems like the end of this small arc of a side characters past and well it wasn't all to bad but for me it was rather boring!
Mar 21, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2012
So, that's the end of it...
I didn't expect Mii to be a member of Skillout...
Apr 2, 2013 12:36 AM

May 2012
Kurozuma is awesome. Just pure strength with no esper power at all. Really badass!
May 23, 2013 3:13 AM

Jun 2009
Decent arc I guess, too bad Kurozuma is just minor character.
Jun 8, 2013 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

While not a bow exciting, the narrative was well done and the time was right to create a certain pathos. So Mii, has someone who makes your heart beat, beyond the hills bobbing! XD
Action not bad, even if not excelled design for most of the time it performs well, CG rubbish! They are generous, maximum grade because I'm bored a lot, really well in certain moments and dialogues right to confirm a closing arc not bad! :D
Jun 20, 2013 4:45 AM

May 2013
Woah the Milk Guy is so Cool and Badass He is so calm I kinda like his character but his Arc ends here. Zistime its going to be a new Badass Arc
Jun 22, 2013 8:01 PM

Jul 2012
I ship them :D
Btw, why are all the male characters ugly?...

Whoa I skipped so many filler episodes.
Jun 28, 2013 1:03 AM
Jun 2013
HOLY THIS WAS CORYN AF! AND YOU MF ARE sAYIng THIS IS BETTER THAN INDEX!?!?!
Sep 12, 2013 2:21 AM

Dec 2010
Kuroko was incredibly cool and pretty this episode around.
Sep 22, 2013 2:46 PM

Sep 2011
The ending put a huge smile on my face.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.