Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2017 2:21 PM

Jun 2014
It felt so fast and it missed so many dialogue between kazuma and darkness, kinda unfortunate since that what made darkness a little more interesting to me.
Feb 1, 2017 2:39 PM
Nov 2015
This was a fucking great episode!

I'm starting to like Aqua more and more each episode. Even though Megumin was waifu of the season in first season, this time Aqua is getting extra attention up until now.

By the way... Everyone knows she doesn't wear any panties but isn't this going too far?

Well, they are! This doesn't contribute in any way to the humour.
felipeliborioFeb 1, 2017 2:44 PM
Feb 1, 2017 2:45 PM

Oct 2014
Few days ago, I was writing about a funny (used-to-be) fact that Kazuma never steal Aqua's hagoromo. And now they actually make him steal that lol.
I do remember that he wanted to sell it but didn't go for it in the LN. Nice addition to the story lol =D
Feb 1, 2017 2:48 PM
Apr 2015
Funniest show of the year. Mark my words.
Feb 1, 2017 2:48 PM
Nov 2015
DarklordVor said:
You know it's a fucking Kikuta episode when there are so many bouncy and saggy boobs in one episode. You also know it's a Kikuta episode from the intentional derpy "funny" faces. Goddamnit Kikuta, I can count more than 10 saggy boobs scenes lol. I'll need to recount when the raw is out because I believe there's more.

I mean seriously, WTF Kikuta. Darkness' boobs is like bigger than her head.... that's like twice or thrice bigger than LN's counterpart.

Also lol at this part... DARKNESS IS PREGNANT AND Aqua actually believed it. SASUGA AQUA-SAMA! Also sasuga Kikuta.... that art style... please return to us Ebara or Tanaka.

I really love it when Sena keeps asking about Kazuma everytime she comes. BECAUSE THAT MEANS MY BOY VANIR IS COMING!

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH KIKUTA!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING KIKUTA AT HIS BEST!!!!! SASUGA KIKUTA IS ALWAYS FULL OF QUALITY AND SAGGY BOOBS!!

Let the "let's blame DEEN" instead of Kikuta complaining begin. Or people defending this by saying that it is actually a very smart and artistic scene, using 1 out of 12 animation basic principle. Yeah... no... please don't... visual doesn't really add comedic value, but the voice acting and materials does. Seriously, Tanaka and Ebara made good quality episode 2 and 3, but they're still very enjoyable and funny to watch too.

Wow the difference from the LN is ridiculous! And this doesn't add shit to the humour! The art style in last episode is really the way to go.
Feb 1, 2017 2:53 PM

Jun 2013
Very weak episode for me. Comedy is way too forced this season. Episode 2 was the best one so far.

Last season was way better than this. I have no idea why the hell this is rated so high. Well, its MAL anyways so who cares.
Feb 1, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2013
This episode was already cringe worthy but the artwork... what... the... fuck....

In one week I could learn how to draw better than this... Damn it lol.

Only good episode so far was Megumin and Kazuma's bath cause Megumin best girl. Aqua and Darkness are sooooo boring.
Feb 1, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2015
Holy crap, I can't remember Darkness having boobs that big, lmao. Anyway, this episode was probably the best so far, I lost it many times XD.

Feb 1, 2017 3:00 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Great episode. Only downside was not enough Megumin but still hilarious af. Also Darkness was too hot in this episode which was great.
Feb 1, 2017 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
DarklordVor said:
Let the "let's blame DEEN" instead of Kikuta complaining begin. Or people defending this by saying that it is actually a very smart and artistic scene, using 1 out of 12 animation basic principle. Yeah... no... please don't... visual doesn't really add comedic value, but the voice acting and materials does. Seriously, Tanaka and Ebara made good quality episode 2 and 3, but they're still very enjoyable and funny to watch too.

Mate you seriously need to get over your obsession over Kikuta and his style. Not many people had any issue with his style this episode so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here.
Feb 1, 2017 3:12 PM

Nov 2014
Darkness is back and crazier than ever...
Hi there
Feb 1, 2017 3:25 PM
Jan 2017
Glad to see Darkness back! The whole arranged marriage thing was too hilarious to pass up, and if anyone thought that Darkness was a funny masochist, you haven't seen anything yet!
Feb 1, 2017 3:32 PM

May 2015
LALATINA is BACK! :DD

Great episode as always. I don't care about art in this case. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 1, 2017 3:34 PM
Apr 2015
Wintovisky said:
In one week I could learn how to draw better than this...

Fella, the mastery lies in the fact that they are able to draw like that deliberately.
Feb 1, 2017 3:44 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Z4k said:
DarklordVor said:

Mate you seriously need to get over your obsession over Kikuta and his style. Not many people had any issue with his style this episode so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here.

I heavily agree with this.
Feb 1, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2016
Who knew Darkness was so gorgeous in dresses? I need me some more of that Dressed-up Darkness. Damn, I missed this masochistic perv.

and LOL at Darkness claiming that she was having Kazuma's child. She most definitely has the hots for him, especially when she described the kind of person she was attracted to. Talk about low standards...

I would ship Kazuma x Darkness... if I didn't consider what happens in the LN. I hope we get that scene soon.
Feb 1, 2017 4:02 PM

Mar 2016
mozgow said:
Great episode :-)

But seriously Kazuma, how could you not recognize Darkness?
I thought that's the joke???
No seriously.
Feb 1, 2017 4:11 PM

Mar 2016
I thought Walther sounded familiar so...
*checks credits*

Oh yeah, it is Ishikawa Kaito
No seriously.
Feb 1, 2017 4:15 PM

Oct 2011
lol darkness episode lol
dying throughout the episode lol
Feb 1, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2016
CAN.

THEY.

STOP.

MAKING.

THE.

BOOBS.

SO.

FUCKING.

SAGGY.

PLEASE?

HOLY SHIT
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 1, 2017 5:08 PM

May 2015
You guys are really complaining about the boobs and the art? Who cares? I know I don't. When the content is this fucking hilarious, I don't think it matters how it is delivered.

Feb 1, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
favorite episode so far that duel had me dying
Feb 1, 2017 6:17 PM

Dec 2016
As a Darkness fan, I'm very pleased with her prominence in this episode. DEEN delivers again, I know Kikuta's animation was not the best but at least it's better than first episode.
Feb 1, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2013
Another hilarious episode.
Darkness was so well drawn, in a few moments her face was like Aqua's in the past episode.
Kazuma did great, he knew Darkness weakness xD
Darkness perfect guy is a little different from what we are used to xD So maybe Kazuma still have a chance ahaha
Can't believe she told everyone that she is pregnant...poor Kazuma haha
I'm loving this season, can i already ask for a 3rd season? :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 1, 2017 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
Mune!

Chest!!

Bosom!!!

Breasts!!!!

Boobs!!!!!

But really, they really overdid her sizes, not to mention chara design were bad again, not bad as in ep1 but bad still.
Pregnancy joke was also great. It wasn't totally bad episode as we at least got some background on Lalatina and I really hope they'll have her marry Kazuma (because why not) but it wasn't overly good either.

I like old Darkness. I like their usual dungeoneering and questing. And therefore I don't really like this arc.
Feb 1, 2017 6:46 PM
Aug 2014
Awesome episode. I can't read comments anymore though, today anime watchers don't know shit and they give their opinion like they know about animation and are directors and shit, retarded kids nowadays...
Feb 1, 2017 7:04 PM

Sep 2016
The reaction faces in this episode are epic. But that art quality tho..
Feb 1, 2017 7:05 PM

Sep 2013
That was a more hilarious episode than usual, and that preview,
Feb 1, 2017 7:26 PM

Sep 2014
She was basically saying she wants Kazuma. Damn.....lucky bastard. And congrats on the child..........HAHAHAHAHA. Loved this episode. Until she ripped her clothes off....then it got better. I what happened outside with the monsters.

Also, did anyone catch that Darkness kinda knew what the kitten was? She asked but was cut off....hmmm...

Also, got lazy trying to stich this together...

They do look like a good match. I'd love to see them together in his real world, as a couple. Like I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying.....but perverse and full of WTF moments.
Feb 1, 2017 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
So wow. Many talking about the breasts, huh. Yeah, they're too much--please stop, lel.
Besides other examples, just too much Ecchi.
Feb 1, 2017 8:15 PM

Jul 2016
Darkness was naughtier than ever this episode, but I'm seriously impressed by the amount of development her relationship with Kazuma has gotten. I mean, to go as far as to say she has a child with him? Even if it's not real, it's enough to make the pairing fandom go crazy.

We're gonna see many Kazuma x Lalatina fanarts on pixiv real soon.

My girl Megumin needs to step up her game tbh

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Feb 1, 2017 8:46 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was pretty insane, the good kind though. :D

Just had to make this gif x.x
Feb 1, 2017 8:50 PM

Jul 2014
humph....Lalatina..

Sono koto yobuna..!!!

I am also impressed how Aqua called those fishes, same reaction like Kazuma XDDD
Feb 1, 2017 9:08 PM

Dec 2013
I think I prefer Darkness with her armour on. Those breasts are annoying.

Overall solid episode. Kazutrash was hilarious in this episode.
Feb 1, 2017 9:08 PM

Dec 2016
I LOVE THIS ED!!!!

But seriously yay Darkness is back and pregnant. Kazutrash has always got some sort of devious scheme going on that normally fails but is hilarious to watch. I love how he manipulated Megumin lol.

Only thing they need to tone down on is the saggy boobs. Like they are way too saggy ffs. Aqua's skirt can get a little shorter maybe though :D
Feb 1, 2017 9:42 PM

Feb 2014
Lalatina's boobs seem to have grown by a couple of cups in this episode. They looked hideous.

But holy shit, those epic rants of Darkness vividly describing the depths of her perversion in painstaking detail almost brought a single tear to my eye lol. This show has some of the best voice acting I've heard in a while. Hands down the funniest episode out of both the seasons.
Feb 1, 2017 9:47 PM
Aug 2015
Hilarious episode as usual. I prefer non saggy lalatina. Please kikuta dont give her obaasan oppai like that
Feb 1, 2017 9:55 PM

Mar 2015
Z4k said:
DarklordVor said:

Because it was very off-putting. He even made Darkness' boobs 3x larger than the LN's counterpart, which was hideous. Saggy boobs + larger boobs, truly Kikuta's artistic choice is what people would meme'd as "DEEN boobs physics"

Look the comments above talking about the saggy boobs and Darkness' awfully bigger boobs than her head. Just like how there are people hating Justin Bieber as a musician, I hate Kikuta as a chief animation director. As simple as that.

Feb 1, 2017 9:57 PM

Feb 2015
What a fucking awsome episode, I laughted a lot, and I don't care of the desings and animation that is very good for me.
Feb 1, 2017 9:59 PM

Feb 2009
Finally, Darkness returns! Her episodes are the ones that make me laught the most at Konosuba and this one was no exception.
Feb 1, 2017 10:02 PM

May 2015
I can't be the only one who's disturbed by the boobs in this episode right? I mean... seriously wtf are those?! It's like a forced fanservice where Darkness' boobs become 5 cups bigger than usual. Is that I cup?

Ugh. This episode has way too many weird fanservice. I agree with Reddit, that the boobs are very very unusually huge.

Where all the budget goes

DEEN MADE ANIME GREAT AGAIN HAHAAHA. No.
DarkingDawningFeb 1, 2017 10:16 PM
Feb 1, 2017 10:08 PM
Jan 2016
I laugh so hard wkwkwkwkwkwk. Great episode!!!! I'm impressed with Kazuma because he still can handle those 3 girls wkwkwkwkwk
I think konosuba will become my favourite anime this season. The relationship between Kazuma, Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness is the best!!!!
Feb 1, 2017 10:18 PM
Aug 2015
Vhailor said:
Lalatina's boobs seem to have grown by a couple of cups in this episode. They looked hideous.

But holy shit, those epic rants of Darkness vividly describing the depths of her perversion in painstaking detail almost brought a single tear to my eye lol. This show has some of the best voice acting I've heard in a while. Hands down the funniest episode out of both the seasons.
agreed the best thing about this anime is their VA. They can deliver the comedy in the best way posible
Feb 1, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2014
Reason Aqua is Useless #3481

Can summon fish on command, yet always starving.
Feb 1, 2017 11:21 PM

Apr 2011
animefan8800 said:
Welp, it's official then: best episode of the entire franchise so far! XD Why? Darkness' big, beautiful tits! Holy fuck, they were so prominently presented and so big and beautiful they may as well have been considered their own separate character! XD

She looked like a fine ass milf! Epd was hilarious, and sexy as fuck. This epd shows why Darkness is BEST girl. Also the ship is REAL. Darknees x Kazuma
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Feb 1, 2017 11:22 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
Welp, it's official then: best episode of the entire franchise so far! XD Why? Darkness' big, beautiful tits! Holy fuck, they were so prominently presented and so big and beautiful they may as well have been considered their own separate character! XD
I know right lol

I can't take Lalatina seriously anymore with that fucking name and every time someone said it I was dying of laughter xD

If I was Kazuma though, I would take advantage of the situation and make this pregnancy happen =P

Smudy said:
DEENIEST episode i have ever seen.

Absolute glory.
AMEN TO THAT LOLOLOL
TokoyaFeb 1, 2017 11:43 PM
Feb 1, 2017 11:44 PM

Apr 2010
Darkness isn't my cup of tea.. but still a very funny episode nonetheless..
Feb 2, 2017 12:15 AM

Apr 2014
DarklordVor said:
Z4k said:

Because it was very off-putting. He even made Darkness' boobs 3x larger than the LN's counterpart, which was hideous. Saggy boobs + larger boobs, truly Kikuta's artistic choice is what people would meme'd as "DEEN boobs physics"

Look the comments above talking about the saggy boobs and Darkness' awfully bigger boobs than her head. Just like how there are people hating Justin Bieber as a musician, I hate Kikuta as a chief animation director. As simple as that.

Yes but my point is what are you trying to achieve by repeating your hate for the dude everytime he's the animation director of an episode?
Feb 2, 2017 12:48 AM

Jul 2014
bananyaishope said:
mozgow said:
Great episode :-)

But seriously Kazuma, how could you not recognize Darkness?
I thought that's the joke???
Yes, that's the joke and lol'd, but shouldn't he know right away she was Darkness? :-)
Feb 2, 2017 1:24 AM
Oct 2013
Lalatina is really pretty with normal clothes.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

344 by k-angel »»
Sep 16, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

300 by k-angel »»
Sep 5, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2017

214 by nemma92 »»
Aug 16, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

225 by AniDisFan »»
Jul 23, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2017

176 by AniDisFan »»
Jul 23, 7:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.