Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2017 1:35 PM

Feb 2014
Masamune got declined pretty easily, although for Adagaki, that was a lot more subtle than her previous rejection in episode 1.

Yoshino's flip switch did catch me off-guard, but I'm liking her more for it now. She's Masamune's first girl contact on his phone and also a valuble one as well in order to get closer to Adagaki. It's a good thing they both have a mostly similar goal after all. =)

Futaba, the class rep, is another character I want to see more of. She's looks lovely and has a kind personality. It's sad that she get rejected by Masamune for a small date though. D=

Overall, this episode was enjoyable, and Masamune should thank his lucky stars for getting a front row seat to view Yoshino's panties and butt in full view! =P
Jan 12, 2017 1:37 PM

Apr 2016
Aaahh son, I'm really starting to like Yoshino now (^ω^)
But these scene wuuuuuut
Jan 12, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2013
After he rejected that girl the episode was already ruined for me :( That's what you get for rejecting her.
He will need that girl's help to defeat Aki.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 12, 2017 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
Yo Fuck Masamune and Fuck Aki they're both pieces of shit.
Aki is constantly mean to Yoshino for no reason,
and Masamune is fucking boasting about himself after he rejects Futaba all for the sake of his dumbass plan. I do hope he ends up with Aki they're both garbage who deserve each other.

Ideally I hope he ends up with no one and everyone is unhappy in the end.

THIS SMILE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED DAMMIT!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 12, 2017 2:10 PM

Apr 2011
I like Makabe-kun. He isn't like those little b*tches who cry and blame their mother's cooking and bad parenting and harsh fate blabla for being overweight and unpopular. He took responsibility, he worked hard and he changed. There is no changing if one doesn't admit to their faults and takes responsibility. Makabe did and look at him now.
Jan 12, 2017 2:16 PM
Jun 2016
Solid episode, you could tell Aki was going to reject him from a mile away, though, Masamune should have waited at least a little while longer to ask her out
Jan 12, 2017 2:21 PM

Aug 2015
A rather funny episode even though I didn't like the "pantsu shot"
Also the music is too loudly. :/

3/5
Jan 12, 2017 2:27 PM

May 2015
Hey Silver Link., the tone of your show is internally inconsistent. Why bother making Aki a total bitch one moment then give cute faces the very next? Why have her the primary antagonist yet place her as a focus of the audience's sympathy?

Oh yeah, and unnecessary panty shots for giggles...
Jan 12, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I honestly can't get over his face looking like kirito. Like at least saenai's mc had glasses and a different haircut.
Jan 12, 2017 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
Makabe was too naive. It was obvious she wasn't going to accept judging by the intrincate way she planned the rejecting. At least she wasn't that harsh compared to how she treated the others dude who asked her for a date, so I guess he still has possibilities.

Class rep was rekted hard. That was a savage move.

I like Yoshino, she seemed at first your standard doormat girl, but she is more competent of what she looked. Wonder why she wants to help Makabe...

Goku said:
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I honestly can't get over his face looking like kirito. Like at least saenai's mc had glasses and a different haircut.
Good thing they gave him a different voice actor xD I swear he looked exactly like Kirito during the scene when he buys Yoshino's errands in the cafeteria.
IllyricusJan 12, 2017 2:45 PM
Jan 12, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 2016
Am I the only one who thought that Kojuurou Shuri was a girl?? lol
Jan 12, 2017 2:52 PM

Mar 2016
KawaiiCandy said:
Am I the only one who thought that Kojuurou Shuri was a girl?? lol

I noticed he's a boy in chapter 5 of the manga. Took me that much to notice lol >.>

Btw, decent episode. Liked yoshino. Poor Futaba.
Jan 12, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2016
I did not thought its gonna be so interesting. WoW
Jan 12, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2015
Oh shit, we've entered Yoshino's other side. Still as entertaining as ever. I'm still waiting for...

Jan 12, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2016
Way to reject that confession Masamune ;/
Jan 12, 2017 3:20 PM

Dec 2016
Doesn't look like he will be getting his revenge that easily, she ran him around on a wild goose chase just to reject him.

Well at least he has an evil ally with him.
Jan 12, 2017 3:46 PM
Jan 2017
does anybody of you know the name of music or musician in 8:16-8:50? i would rly appreciate, if somebody tell it :\
Jan 12, 2017 3:50 PM

Apr 2016
Masamune was totally asking for that decline there. Come on he knows full well how she is, unless she is outright asking you out, you might as well not bother. Aki's still ultimate bitch so much so it seems even her servant hates her.
Jan 12, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
He was better off going down the Futuba route.

I'm really liking Yoshino a lot more after this episode.
Jan 12, 2017 4:07 PM

May 2015
yoshino best grill

masamune criyng in class tho
Jan 12, 2017 4:11 PM

Oct 2012
Right into the harem I guess :)

I understand she's still in love with fat little boy but I just have to wonder if she actually knows already who he is (as it seems she recognized him in the first episode) or not.

And one also have to wonder if is Yoshino is also acting on Aki's behalf to make him admit everything in front of her in the end (to force him act as himself again) or if she pursues some other goal.

Meanwhile, Futaba is so cute and I would like to see more developement between him and her. And let's not forget this is one more girl to the party.
Jan 12, 2017 4:16 PM

Nov 2015

I have mixed feelings with the characters, see, I don't buy that Masamune can't ask a girl her email, having made such a smooth move on Aki with that juice box.

In other news, that pantie fanservice was so forced... Annoying.

Aki went through so much trouble just to say "no", but I suppose she had some of her servants to do it for her. Still, it made me chuckle. In anycase little yandere-ish (not actual yandere but she's scary) Yoshino gave him the mail, number, everything... oh, this better be good! Every character is better than Aki.

PD: Note that Aki didn't reject Masamune with a "public execution", so that must mean something.
PD2: Futaba was a better route. Screw the revenge on someone that doesn't remember you and be happy.

Goku said:

I think anybody can. We have to just deal with it.
Jan 12, 2017 4:22 PM

Sep 2014
HumbertoZero said:

I have mixed feelings with the characters, see, I don't buy that Masamune can't ask a girl her email, having made such a smooth move on Aki with that juice box.

In other news, that pantie fanservice was so forced... Annoying.

Aki went through so much trouble just to say "no", but I suppose she had some of her servants to do it for her. Still, it made me chuckle. In anycase little yandere-ish (not actual yandere but she's scary) Yoshino gave him the mail, number, everything... oh, this better be good! Every character is better than Aki.

PD: Note that Aki didn't reject Masamune with a "public execution", so that must mean something.
PD2: Futaba was a better route. Screw the revenge on someone that doesn't remember you and be happy.

Goku said:

I think anybody can. We have to just deal with it.

Glad my user is Goku and not anybody, because I haven't gotten over it.
Jan 12, 2017 4:24 PM

Jun 2016
Should have accepted class rep offer instead :/
That Aki smile though..
Jan 12, 2017 4:26 PM

Nov 2015
Goku said:

Glad my user is Goku and not anybody, because I haven't gotten over it.

???

Eh...ok?

You'll have to.
Jan 12, 2017 4:31 PM

Aug 2016
Awwww class rep. I feel bad for her.
Jan 12, 2017 4:50 PM

Apr 2015
WMR said:
Awwww class rep. I feel bad for her.

class rep is kawaii, best waifu, i just want to protect that smile :'(
Jan 12, 2017 5:06 PM
Feb 2016
I absolutely hate Aki she's so bitchy and so rude and I feel bad for class rep I really like her she was so sweet and nice
Jan 12, 2017 5:23 PM

Nov 2015
She declined him. I thought she was honest.

Jan 12, 2017 5:48 PM

Apr 2014
Tokoya said:
LMFAO that plot twist was glorious....I would have never guessed that Yoshino was secretly a yandere xDDDD

Aki is definitely slowly falling for Masamune but she's trying to maintain that bitchy attitude regardless.....Either way I hope Yandere-chan can really turn the tides here (Like holy fuck I still can't get over that reveal and her offer to actually help this n*gga out lol)

Great episode overall

yoshino isn't exactly a yandere, she didn't show any sings of romantic feelings towards adagaki or masamune plus she isn't showing any sings of dere either.
Jan 12, 2017 6:00 PM

Apr 2014
I knew that the confession scene from the prez was coming but still....damn it hurts to see her like that after a rejection.

Out of all the girls in this series, i like her the most cuz she's the only one who genuinely likes masamune for his kindness. then comes yoshino in 2nd for having an interesting combo of clumsy and scary. right now, adagaki is probably on the last of my list for best girls in this anime.

I'm kinda annoyed by how masamune is so naive but i can tolerate that as he is just a teenage dude going through puberty lol.
Jan 12, 2017 6:19 PM
Jan 2017
RIPPPPP
Well, that was expected at ep 2.
Jan 12, 2017 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
Y u mean to iinchou-chan
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 12, 2017 6:24 PM

Aug 2012
Yoshino is best wing girl
Jan 12, 2017 6:41 PM

Nov 2014
Hello everyone! Just dropping by to express my love for BEST WAIFU YOSHINO.
Bye !
Jan 12, 2017 6:41 PM
Jan 2017
You do know that Yoshino is the one who rejected Masamune in the past and she give him the name pig foot.. (She disguised as aki) ?
Jan 12, 2017 6:47 PM

Sep 2013
As expected from the queen, Aki-chan <3
So naive, Masamune-kun. Adagaki isn't an easy girl like the other girls fawning over you lol
Yoshino is cool but she hates Aki :3 well I can understand her but I hope they'll become friends soon.
Jan 12, 2017 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
Nice to see he went full retard just like every other SoL protagonist. The girl clearly has a history of declining people in a very public way. What makes you think she won't do the same to you? The entire point of this little revenge story is to get her to ask you, not the other way around. I'm really disappointed, even more so that the cover was blown so early in the story, even if by a side character.
Jan 12, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
i don't remember the prez being so cute ,my heart i needed a good palate cleanser after all these other Thursday shows
Jan 12, 2017 7:22 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Them light green panties.

Yoshino Best GIRL!!!!Savage too, the way she set up that trap and probably made Masamune scared when she stabbed the ground xD

Aki was hilarious. She made Masamune go through all that just to decline him and then she walks off lol. Very fun episode.

Jan 12, 2017 7:52 PM

Sep 2016
I didn't care for the first epidose, but I actually kinda liked this one. The characters seem a bit more interesting and likeable than they where in episode one. Plus, this episodes was absolutly hilarious.

Didn't really need the panty shots tho.
Jan 12, 2017 7:55 PM

Dec 2014
So basically Yoshino is the cute character with a dark side. Since she knew about Masamune's past nickname, I thought for a moment she'd reveal herself as the real blue-haired girl in Masamune's childhood. o_O
Nice episode. Too bad loli mom didn't have screentime. :c
Jan 12, 2017 8:49 PM

Jun 2013
So pretty much everyone in this show with the exception of Futaba strikes me as an asshole... not exactly how you endear your audience to your characters. Yes, I'm sure everyone has their reasons that will be revealed in due time. But by time they get to the "why" of their assholishness, I don't know if I'll care. And yeah, maybe this show is just "about the waifus" and maybe I shouldn't expect any kind of greater moral, but that doesn't make it any less dull.
-Trippwire-Jan 12, 2017 8:53 PM
Jan 12, 2017 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
That poor class rep though.
But, Aki being a mix of evil and adorable is kind of nice though. Interesting thing to watch~
Jan 12, 2017 9:00 PM

Dec 2016
It is so damn funny whenever he gets under Aki's skin! Yoshino's personality change when she wasn't around Aki was a but surprising for me, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from Swim Swim. The devious little girl....

The class rep was really cute in this episode, I feel bad he had to turn her down.

Now all the man needs to realize is that he needs to tease and break Aki down a while so that she likes him next time he asks her out. Or better yet, back her into asking HIM out! Devious!!! Can't wait to see it play out xD
Jan 12, 2017 9:09 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Not a bad episode......but so far, it is hard for me to really like or care about any of the characters. The class rep is about the only one that seems decent.
Jan 12, 2017 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Nice interesting plot twist, I like undark plot twist and this anime fitting too well.
Jan 12, 2017 9:53 PM

Jan 2011
Ok, a huge letdown by the MC for me. He just degraded to the level of the generic noname male characters of the first episode who got rejected.
Instant down from 9/10 to 7/10.
Panty shots and the crap didnt help - only the class rep saves it from another point drop.
Why do I even bother giving a shot to harems anymore? My own bad :(
Jan 12, 2017 10:52 PM

Mar 2016
This Boi think he smooth. But like what are you even doing.

And is this girl doing!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2017 10:58 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Da_Harem_King said:
Tokoya said:
LMFAO that plot twist was glorious....I would have never guessed that Yoshino was secretly a yandere xDDDD

Aki is definitely slowly falling for Masamune but she's trying to maintain that bitchy attitude regardless.....Either way I hope Yandere-chan can really turn the tides here (Like holy fuck I still can't get over that reveal and her offer to actually help this n*gga out lol)

Great episode overall

yoshino isn't exactly a yandere, she didn't show any sings of romantic feelings towards adagaki or masamune plus she isn't showing any sings of dere either.
Should have said Yangire but she definitely has violent tendencies lol
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» why has this anime recieved a low score? ( 1 2 3 )

Renaultclio101 - Mar 26, 2017

116 by swirlydragonfly »»
Sep 26, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

373 by DirtMcGurt36 »»
Aug 26, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2017

172 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 26, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2017

209 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:11 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2017

194 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.