Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 4, 2016 11:25 AM

Jun 2013
Lawesome said:
Because we're ten years after, i'm asking myself :
Ichigo being an adult now, what could be his job ?

Substitute teacher or something.
Aug 4, 2016 11:25 AM
Aug 2015
Everybody talking 'bout Rukia being designated at captain, Ukitake dying, and incarnated Nemu; pshhh please, Mayuri just changed his appearance for his 5th time bruh.
Aug 4, 2016 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
Lawesome said:

He's a doctor like Isshin and is married to Orihime and has a 5 year old son/daughter.
Aug 4, 2016 11:51 AM
Jun 2012
ichii_1 said:
Lawesome said:

He's a doctor like Isshin and is married to Orihime and has a 5 year old son/daughter.

5 years old daughter. Isshin would like it better so much. Obviously.
Aug 4, 2016 11:53 AM

Jan 2011
i can see Yhwach coming back for one final attack an ill be fine with that but the problem is that theres only 1 chapter left, even if it was a double chapter theres not enough time to do something interesting with that
i wish the author hadnt waste so much time with the fights against the fodder quincys
Aug 4, 2016 12:12 PM

Dec 2012
I know this isn't a big deal but I'm disappointed with the final Gotei 13 positions. Isane seems fairly weak but otherwise its fine as there weren't really any other options since the 4th Division Captain should be a healer although I was kinda hoping that Hanataro would also rise up to be a Lieutenant. Rukia becoming Captain was expected but fitting though, perfectly happy with that. The big problem was Tetsuzaemon who is undoubtedly the least important and developed lieutenant of all13 divisions throughout the series . He barely ever appeared and never fought or showed his shikai abilities and so he really didn't deserve to become Captain in the end especially when there were other options besides just promoting the lieutenant as expected. Since the Gotei 13 filled in the missing positions during the timeskip with the old captains in the Visored they could have just have Love take his old position as 7th Division Captain. It's fitting as then all Visored captains would have taken their positions back and while he himself is a very unimportant character just like Tetsuzaemon at least we have seen Love fight and know that he has a Bankai. Even Lisa got to become a Captain even though she was only ever a lieutentant before but otherwise I am fine with her placement.

But if they weren't going to replace 7th and 8th with Love and Lisa then they could have picked Renji, Ikkaku or even Hisagi or Kira. Despite Kubo always replacing Captains with someone from their division, it has been shown with many characters that people sometimes change division when being promoted. Renji has always been the most major lieutenant character, he gained a Bankai from near the beginning and has trained alot over many fights. On pure strength and importance he deserves a Captain seat, same with Ikkaku who is also one of the only Non Captains with a Bankai. It would be fitting if he became 7th Division Captain as he already has a friendship with Tetsuzaemon so they are a naturally good pair. This would also free up Yumichika to take the 11th Division Lieutenant slot as he is definitely worth of. Or alternatively they could both transfer to 8th Division and be the new Captain and Lieutenant so they can stay as partners. And I know the obvious counter argument to Renji and Ikkaku is that they are too loyal to their divisions but you can easily solve this with a simple conversation happening where Byakuya or Kenpachi tells them that they should take the position. Doesn't need to be long, just have some lines about how they should think about their own potential and how they are no longer subordinates but instead equals as rivals. I don't think anybody would complain if they decide to take the position after that kind of emotional moment but to be fair to Kubo he isn't being given enough time to show this. If not Renji or Ikkaku, even Hisagi or Kira would do. They are 2 of the strongest Lieutenants and are probably close to reaching a Bankai and plus they don't have much attachment to their Captains as they haven't had long to know them. Hisagi especially is really strong and he probably should change position since right now there are 2 Lieutenants for 9th Division, although it's hard to tell since Mashiro completely disappeared.
Aug 4, 2016 12:13 PM

Oct 2012

Just one more until we're free...
Aug 4, 2016 12:26 PM

Jun 2013
xspookydarknessx said:

Just one more until we're free...
Pretty much, yeah. Ever since Ichigo pulled out those Zangetsu's, I wanted to see his Bankai. Slowly but surely, Kubo was killing my anticipation for new chapters, and in the last 3-4 I knew he wouldn't pull his Bankai at all. Now I expected nothing, yet I am still disappointed.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Aug 4, 2016 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
"A perfect end"... sure Kubo sure...
So we didn't get to actually see the conclusion of the battle and got already a 10 years time skip... maybe Kubo plans to show a small flashback about what happen in the last chapter but i highly doubt it...
Was a okay chapter i guess. The dialogue between Kyoraku and the decease Ukitake (R.I.P the forgettable captain) was nicely done, the whole stuff about hisagis bankai was pretty funny and Rukia as a captain was cute.

I really hope next week we get the announcement that the anime will be coming back, maybe Kubo will be able to supervise it and give the series the conclusion he wanted.
Aug 4, 2016 1:26 PM
Oct 2008
Come on, man, even Riker eventually saw the light, became a captain and got his own starship. Renji should have been a fucking captain by now!
Aug 4, 2016 1:42 PM

May 2015
Mirna_Glibic said:
Could that mystery captain actually be Renji? It was mentioned on the last pages that mystery captain went on "That thing for a new captain"? Renji was there with rukia?

They were talking about Mayuri, he didn't attend Rukia's ceremony.
Aug 4, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2007
For his next work, Kubo must recruit a writer because he sucks.

Aug 4, 2016 2:46 PM

Dec 2010
and that my kids is how you axe a 10+ years series...
Aug 4, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2013
By over dragging those fucking fodder fights, Kubo killed this series. A pity really.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 4, 2016 3:04 PM

May 2012
Yeah, a bit disappointed in the lack of an actual conclusion to the last fight, but I hope next chapter covers it.

So Ukitake's dead, huh? Expected as much.

Wonder what exactly the announcement will be. Sequel manga... or possible anime sequel? But I guess there'd be no point in an anime at this point, so all signs point to a sequel manga with how unresolved a lotta the stuff in bleach feels.

Aug 4, 2016 3:27 PM

Dec 2007
If there will be no continuation then resolution of the Yhwach's story(or lack of it to be more precise) is the awfulest of awful.

But there are too many(even in this very chapter Kubo teases Hisagi's bankai) unresolved things(new "terryfing" Ichigo's bankai anyone?). So new series or epilogue is pretty likely.

BUT - if there IS continuation, then we'll end up being wrong of acussing higher-ups of meddling in Kubo's storytelling in the couple of last chapters while it was just the awful mangaka's fault.

Also, I wonder if the time-skip will be as pointless(does it HAVE TO be a 10 years?) as the previous one. Once again, new haircuts... >.>
Oh, and Rose and Kensei are alive? Nice, this is just laughable. Gremmy sucked ass so hard that Kubo trolls him to the very end.

Positives? Little Nemu is adorable.
PutyAug 4, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 4, 2016 3:45 PM
Jun 2014
I will bet that the lectures are from Ichigo and Orihime's son/daughter. Make it happen Kubo, there is no more room for long-ass fights full of dialogs.
Aug 4, 2016 4:07 PM

Jan 2012
RayAdha said:

Fuck you Kubo

Exactly , some fans be like "We instantly hop to a time skip, not even getting to see how the battle concluded? Thank you Shonen Jump, for damaging the shit out of this series"

lol no the problem is Kubo he dragged the fights too much , at some times it was boring

USKurosaki said:

But I hope the "big announcement" is not a spinoff manga. XD

after reading this chapter , i really hope so .
man naruto skip was better than this .

TKotarou said:
Happy that Rukia got promoted.

she doesn't deserve it , i thought ichigo will become Captain even her bro is better for that position .

PrinceLied said:
I... don't think I want to read the next chapter...

same feeling right here , i don't want to be even more disappointed.

how does Gotei 13 looked b4

how does it looks now lol

who is that loli?

Aug 4, 2016 4:26 PM

Dec 2012
Woah 10 yr time skip. Things got super rushed here.
Could of at least shown the aftermath of the battle.

Rukia is now a captain.

Well Final Chapter in 2 weeks. Lets see how this all finally ends.

Big announcement. Guessing the return of the anime.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 4, 2016 4:32 PM

Nov 2015
For you kids who keep blame Kubo for this rushed ending, only one answer for you : Shounen jump editor force him to end Bleach immidiately. Use your brain to understand that.
Aug 4, 2016 5:39 PM

May 2015
Who got in a relationship with who (Ichigo's family, schoolmates/friends & Co.) and where are they know?
What happened to the Fullbringer people who were aiding Ihigo?!
What happened to Grimmjow & Nel?! I want to see Grimmjow as king of Hueco Mundo & Nel as his Queen…
I want to know if the 0 squad/division (Royal Guard) got new members...
Who is the new Soul King? Aizen?!
Who Is the new Quincy leader? Ishida?!
Final fight with whom? Aizen or Yhwach?
Ichigo's true/final bankai in next chapter?

The thing is he can answer some of this question by showing one small panel without consuming a large space and the need of dialogue.

Grimmgeta said:
The content of the chapter itself honestly isn't really disappointing to me at all(apart from the fact Ukitake is dead which is very disappointing and Komamura is missing?).

The issue, as of right now, is we immediately have a time skip without even something post Ichigo cutting Yhwach in half. No dying words from Yhwach to Ichigo/Uryu, nothing about what's going on with Aizen. The worlds need a Soul King in order to not fall apart, so someone had to take up the mantle. There is a hint at the end of the chapter, as well as a panel showing black reaitsu, that does seem to be Yhwach/Soul King related.

However, next week there is going to be a big announcement. I am highly skeptical to say sequel considering the rushing we've had lately, but some people are predicting some sort of huge plot twist with Yhwach, so I won't leave it out as a possibility. If not though, then yes this timeskip was very abrupt, and it really does suck we couldn't at least have a few pages after the battle first.

The other option which I think is probably more likely is the anime returning. However when it comes to that, we most likely wouldn't get it until around Summer 2017. Still the anime could fill in a lot of gaps that we weren't able to see in the manga, and that would be a huge plus in my books. So we'll just have to see what it is, though we're going to have to wait 2 weeks since SJ is on break next week.
+1

Lolimancer said:
Didn't Yhwach say he would find their happiest future and kill them there? The absolute madman wouldn't possibly do something this crazy in the FINAL chapter, right?
This, and...
Lolimancer said:
I have been following this series for over 10 damn years now and I am fucking positive that Kubo is about to do the most insane ending yet.
Aug 4, 2016 5:41 PM

Jan 2016
We were supposed to get like another 10 years worth of Bleach.

So here's a 10 year time skip straight to the end instead. lol

If this really is the end of the series, I'd like to see what Kubo does after this. I'd definitely check it out. As rushed as this was, this chapter filled me with joy. I really missed seeing some of these characters... That was the problem for me. We have all these characters that we know just enough about to want to know more, but we had many points in time where they were absent from the cast. I think the tease of Hisagi's bankai was a nod to this, actually.

Too much wasted opportunity and potential. It'll still be one of my favorites though and what helped kindle my fascination of the genre.

But what the hell happened with Nel? Grimmjow? Where is everyone?

I still want the last chapter to just be Aizen breaking the fourth wall, saying we were all under his genjutsu.
Aug 4, 2016 5:50 PM

Apr 2010
Even if the timeskip was shit, I loved Rukia becoming a captain. SHE IS SO ADORABLE WITH LONG HAIR! I hope the ending is somewhat decent.
Aug 4, 2016 5:55 PM
Aug 4, 2016 6:39 PM

Mar 2015
DenyDrago said:
For you kids who keep blame Kubo for this rushed ending, only one answer for you : Shounen jump editor force him to end Bleach immidiately. Use your brain to understand that.

NO, USE YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD...

why shounen jump axed series that sales better than half of magazine currently published ? bleach placed 5 from 19 series currently published (20 if we count boruto)...

they also in short for series... they axed mononofu just 2 weeks before, nisekoi end this week, and bleach next week... gintama and toriko is following (doubt it will more than 2 years) and togashi is back to his cave... and they only have 2 new series (something about demon princess and normal guy, only chapter 4 that got translated in english soo far, and something horror about orphanage kids)

seriously, jump have 0 reason to axed this... if they have, they already have reason for years... (talking about bleach rangking, they are on rock bottom for 4 years already)

OT:
well... just usuall kubo being troll... but i also expecting yhwach revival like people mentioned above...
KumaAug 4, 2016 6:47 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 4, 2016 7:37 PM
Aug 2016
All the things that were disappointing with this chapter:
-No post-battle scene with Ywach's final words to Ichigo or Uryu.
-No explanation of who takes up the mantle to become the next Soul King so that the Seiretei doesn't break apart.
-No explanation of whether Aizen was killed or vanished on his own terms.

To be honest, I expected an all out battle (Marvel Infinity War style) between all of Soul Society--guns blazing with their new bankais with Ichigo at the head--and the illegitimate Soul King Ywach. I expected Ywach, beaten down and all out of options, to pull out Yamamoto's Bankai in a daring new cliffhanger. I expected Ichigo to finally unlock his true power, his final Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow form (because he's just barely tapped that power) and transcend all of his prior abilities, and surpass even Yamamoto's power. That's how he becomes the Soul King--because he's transcended everyone and earned that right. Because he's the most noble, pure-hearted character and is the best representative of all races. Because he's the main character. Would've been as good as Naruto, who became godlike, and damn better than him at the same time, since he becomes a god-king instead of a mere Hokage.

At the very least, I actually wanted to see Ichigo's bankai, either during the war or in a mock battle with any of the captains (Kenpachi included :D). Instead we get this "convenient" time skip, because the author ran out of creativity/passion and wanted a quick finish.
Aug 4, 2016 7:38 PM

Jan 2015
So what you are telling me is that Ywach was defeated like that huh and Rukia whose new powers we haven't seen since the Zero Devision helped them became a Captain. And Ichigo may most likely be emitting the new Reiatsu similar to Ywach.
Aug 4, 2016 8:05 PM

Feb 2013
Soo, another long series with a rushed final. I expect that we have a new series.
Aug 4, 2016 8:35 PM
Aug 2016
Roy_Focker said:
Who got in a relationship with who (Ichigo's family, schoolmates/friends & Co.) and where are they know?
What happened to the Fullbringer people who were aiding Ihigo?!
What happened to Grimmjow & Nel?! I want to see Grimmjow as king of Hueco Mundo & Nel as his Queen…
I want to know if the 0 squad/division (Royal Guard) got new members...
Who is the new Soul King? Aizen?!
Who Is the new Quincy leader? Ishida?!
Final fight with whom? Aizen or Yhwach?
Ichigo's true/final bankai in next chapter?

The thing is he can answer some of this question by showing one small panel without consuming a large space and the need of dialogue.

Grimmgeta said:
The content of the chapter itself honestly isn't really disappointing to me at all(apart from the fact Ukitake is dead which is very disappointing and Komamura is missing?).

The issue, as of right now, is we immediately have a time skip without even something post Ichigo cutting Yhwach in half. No dying words from Yhwach to Ichigo/Uryu, nothing about what's going on with Aizen. The worlds need a Soul King in order to not fall apart, so someone had to take up the mantle. There is a hint at the end of the chapter, as well as a panel showing black reaitsu, that does seem to be Yhwach/Soul King related.

However, next week there is going to be a big announcement. I am highly skeptical to say sequel considering the rushing we've had lately, but some people are predicting some sort of huge plot twist with Yhwach, so I won't leave it out as a possibility. If not though, then yes this timeskip was very abrupt, and it really does suck we couldn't at least have a few pages after the battle first.

The other option which I think is probably more likely is the anime returning. However when it comes to that, we most likely wouldn't get it until around Summer 2017. Still the anime could fill in a lot of gaps that we weren't able to see in the manga, and that would be a huge plus in my books. So we'll just have to see what it is, though we're going to have to wait 2 weeks since SJ is on break next week.
+1

Lolimancer said:
Didn't Yhwach say he would find their happiest future and kill them there? The absolute madman wouldn't possibly do something this crazy in the FINAL chapter, right?
This, and...
Lolimancer said:
I have been following this series for over 10 damn years now and I am fucking positive that Kubo is about to do the most insane ending yet.

THIS. Agreed man, agreed.
Aug 4, 2016 8:38 PM
Jul 2016
blfan said:
So 10 years later, an awesome chapter, just focus on the Soul Society, so no one really ages, the next chapters we will probably get something on the human world, I think Ichigo's should past college age by than.

Well I am glad Nemu is reborn which what I thought, some of the new captain is what I thought, so real surprises.

Rukia being a captain, I am so happy for her, she deserved it. Though a selfish side of me is down because that means her becoming Vice Captain, that is never going to happen, but might as well.

Now who the mystery captain, can it be Ichigo? I don't know, I don't want him to be dead, maybe it is Isshin, or Urahara.

We will see in 2 weeks. Anyway great chapter, despite the lack of support form his publishers, Kubo did the best with what he got.

The mystery captain was Rukia. Although I kinda wanted it to somehow be ichigo but like, he stays in the world of the living. Overall, I thought it was a good chapter. People are haters
Aug 4, 2016 8:49 PM
Aug 2015
ichii_1 said:
de_struct said:
dont get it at all..
i've dropped the manga for five or four year and just reading recently. around the chapter yamamoto the first captain died.
if soul society is where departed soul stay, than, where did the deceased soul of the SC people go ??

They get reincarnated and some of them turn into the spirit particles that make up the soul society, but if a quincy kills them they are erased from existence completely.
Fai said:
de_struct said:
dont get it at all..
i've dropped the manga for five or four year and just reading recently. around the chapter yamamoto the first captain died.
if soul society is where departed soul stay, than, where did the deceased soul of the SC people go ??

Cycle of reincarnation. Its more of a budhist model of afterlife.

All "Souls" are particles originating from The Spirit King with reality as it's "bodY".

Humans as well as Hollows purified by Shinigami go to either SS or Hell.
When The soul from our world gets to SS itforms a body out of spirit particles.
After dying in SS the spirit particles dissolve into the atmosphere of SS and the soul is reincarnated in our world.

That's why SS deemed Quincies "dangerous" as their weaponry essentially eradicates souls instead of "purging them" into the cycle.

woah, thanks a lot friend. it made sense now
Aug 4, 2016 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
Wth is up with that random timeskip. T^T Oh well, RUKIA GOT PROMOTED TO CAPTAIN HELL YES. I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN UKITAKE DIED (miss him though. The first two pages broke my heart). She's so cute. Definitely the highlight of the chapter. Kubo just broke the fourth wall in the scene with Hisagi and his bankai lol. And Mayuri changed his look yet again. Yumichika finally got the seat he wanted, so that's cool. AND LITTLE NEMU IS SO CUTEEEEE. I bet that mysterious person in the end is actually Ichigo since he has Quincy powers. I feel like the last chapter will show the real world this time. Ichigo will be like 27? Ahh omg. I feel like my Ichiruki ship has sunk (though it's not like there was any romance in the first place or it was going to happen). Though if Ichigo does somehow end up with Orihime I will scream. T^T Anyways, I wonder what the announcement is. I'm thinking it's probably an anime sequel.
Aug 4, 2016 9:56 PM

Nov 2015
The only scene I love in this chapter was Rukia got promoted. This was supposedly the ending of Bleach but Kubo ruined Bleach like yearrrrrrrrrrrs ago.
Aug 4, 2016 10:36 PM
May 2014
yo dawg i heard you like zanpakutous, so i put a zanpakuto in your zanpakuto, so you can cut while you cut
Aug 5, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2009
W- what...what the fuck was that? Are you kidding me?

Which squad is Iba(?) captain of?
Aug 5, 2016 1:35 AM
Jan 2016
The content of the chapter as such was actually very interesting. What leaves the bad taste is the lack of information we get of the actual battle. And the chances that a sufficient coverage follows are quite low considering the next chapter is supposed to conclude the manga. I seriously checked twice if I had accidentially skipped a chapter in between as this is really the most awkward skip I have ever experienced. And I wonder if it is just me, or there are actually many things in that arc that were pretty half-assed and ended before they even had the chance to get into motion or create real suspense.
Solitude is fine - but you need someone to tell to that solitude is fine (Honoré de Balzac)
Aug 5, 2016 1:37 AM
Jan 2016
grandy_UiD said:

I assume it must be the 7th division since Komamura sacrificed himself and Iba was his second in command.
Solitude is fine - but you need someone to tell to that solitude is fine (Honoré de Balzac)
Aug 5, 2016 1:39 AM
Mar 2016
And what with Urahara, Yoruichi and her brother, Grimmjow, Neliel, fullbringers ?!?! No explanation Kubo!!!!!
Aug 5, 2016 1:39 AM

Jun 2009
AkiraLovesCats said:
grandy_UiD said:

I assume it must be the 7th division since Komamura sacrificed himself and Iba was his second in command.

Oh yeah that must be it. I didn't even realize Komamura was missing lol. What happened to him again?
Aug 5, 2016 1:53 AM
Jan 2016
grandy_UiD said:
AkiraLovesCats said:

Oh yeah that must be it. I didn't even realize Komamura was missing lol. What happened to him again?

Uhm... was quite a while ago but what I remember is that he sought out a huge dog he was somehow related to, ripped his heart out of his chest, thus got rid of his clan's curse (which explained his dog look), became stronger (but was conseuqntally dead with limited time to live) and thus could beat one of these Quincy.
Aug 5, 2016 1:56 AM
Apr 2009
I believe the big announcement is the final movie. And the last chapter will end with a cliffhanger.
Aug 5, 2016 2:33 AM
Nov 2010
Yay, a time skip... and one more chapter zzz

On a positive note, it's cool that Rukia was promoted to Captain, but that's about it.
Aug 5, 2016 3:06 AM

Oct 2015
RychesShadows said:

I mean, the unfortunate thing the series has is how its needs to be wrapped up so quickly in such a small time frame. But yeah I agree with you it wasn't a good chapter

Truly disappointing to see a great series end so pathetically. A 10 year time skip?Really!
We never got to know what happened after the war and stuff. Atleast it wasn't Kubo's fault as had limited time to wrap up but this needed a more deserving conclusion.

Hope the announcement is about the Anime.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Aug 5, 2016 3:35 AM

Aug 2014
Its an illusional ending.
Hence titel "A Perfect End".

Nothing is perfect and its too rushed to be a serious good ending.

Ywach is trolling with Kubo as his master.

If this is really the end of Bleach

I would say to Kubo. Fuck you! Big time! : )
Aug 5, 2016 3:40 AM
May 2010
I am disappointed that the chapter was rushed but the people in Jump probably made Kubo rush it. Anyway, after reading, the big announcement might be a new sequel or most likely the continuation of the anime. The black goo must be Yhwach or Ichigo.

But there are still A LOT of plot holes and questions. I don't think all of those things will be covered in the final chapter. Nevertheless, I will still read it as I have been following this manga for years even though I am not expecting a good ending.

For me, this chapter was a 3/5.
niareeAug 5, 2016 7:05 AM
Aug 5, 2016 4:20 AM

Mar 2013
Rushed as hell. Well, at least happy for Rukia. Now to await that last chapter.
Aug 5, 2016 5:06 AM

Feb 2012
AllenVonStein said:

she doesn't deserve it , i thought ichigo will become Captain even her bro is better for that position .

Her bro Byakuya is already a Captain of his squad, he can't be Captain for 2 squads at the same time, the hell are you talking about.

Plus why would Ichigo become a Captain. Even if they offered it he'd refuse.
Aug 5, 2016 6:00 AM

May 2015
wtf did he pulled out
Aug 5, 2016 6:40 AM

Jan 2014
- the biggest troll ever
- random time skip
- that hot sexy nemu turn into adorable cheerful loli? I APPROVED!
Aug 5, 2016 10:29 AM
Sep 2015
well I sort of expected this to happen, hope next week Kubo doesn't shit on us by making a Cliche ending like Ichigo marrying Orihime, and some friendship nostolgia crap.

Personally, I still want Ichigo to be a captain, maybe a 14th division will be made but that is impossible, a royal guard? maybe, IDK I just hate Ichi Hime the couple is just pure fanservice

Also WILL ICHIGO EVEN AGE? he's a half shinigami and shinigami's don't age quickly and I guess the same goes with the quincies since Juha and Hashbrown we're a thousand years old when they died
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

84 by Ramenus »»
Sep 19, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 4, 2009

8 by Datrunix »»
Sep 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Oct 6, 2010

217 by Ramenus »»
Aug 24, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 364 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

direbliss - Jul 1, 2009

157 by Ramenus »»
Aug 23, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 675 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

63 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Aug 15, 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.