Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (42) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2016 4:26 AM
Dec 2014
Keltrick said:
Ugh....Jesus...this show just went from a 4 to a -5/10. Christ.

I'm disgusted enough that people seem to think belligerent gore and ostentatious showings of insanity with gaping plot and a slew of plastic characters makes something "great" simply because it becomes indescribable; that very quality makes the whole damn steaming pile of shit of an anime nothing more than absurd nonsense; its derailed itself so hard I'm not even sure what the intent of the plot is anymore.

I think Rem was the only thing keeping me from out right laughing through the entire episode. Oh and the credits. I mean really? I was crying with laughter. Look, anyone who takes this show seriously really ought to reconsider their life values. It just so absolutely ridiculous. It's like watching Elfin Lied, except with more plot nonsense and a little less gore.

This is the new Mars of Destruction.

I finally found a hater XD
Damn I thought this series was from the few who had no haters
Jul 11, 2016 4:28 AM

Mar 2010
Keltrick said:
Nagirah said:
Don't tell me I'm the only one who personally thought this was probably the worst episode of Re:Zero so far? The author just includes tons of blood, violence and edginess and suddenly everyone thinks it's a 10/10 literary masterpiece. I haven't seen a thing I would describe as edgy since Akame ga Kill and Mirai Nikki. So bad.

Oh my god, thank goodness I'm not the only one. No, I thought it was absolutely horrible. It was just absurd amounts of gore with absolutely no rhyme or reason. I'm absolutely disgusted with general populous praising it for nothing more than its sheer blood and horror value while forgetting the absolutely terrible plot holes...Oh my god those credits so cringy I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

Yet you're the one still watching it. Thanks man, WF and the author wins.
Dec 2014
Keltrick said:
Nagirah said:
Don't tell me I'm the only one who personally thought this was probably the worst episode of Re:Zero so far? The author just includes tons of blood, violence and edginess and suddenly everyone thinks it's a 10/10 literary masterpiece. I haven't seen a thing I would describe as edgy since Akame ga Kill and Mirai Nikki. So bad.

Oh my god, thank goodness I'm not the only one. No, I thought it was absolutely horrible. It was just absurd amounts of gore with absolutely no rhyme or reason. I'm absolutely disgusted with general populous praising it for nothing more than its sheer blood and horror value while forgetting the absolutely terrible plot holes...Oh my god those credits so cringy I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

So you find the sffering of subaru funny?
You find rem fighting for the one she loves funny?
You find puck looking at subaru with dead eyes and killing him funny?

You're retarded my man, I think you're betelgeuse's cousins! XD
Jun 2016
zaidk said:
Keltrick said:
Ugh....Jesus...this show just went from a 4 to a -5/10. Christ.

I'm disgusted enough that people seem to think belligerent gore and ostentatious showings of insanity with gaping plot and a slew of plastic characters makes something "great" simply because it becomes indescribable; that very quality makes the whole damn steaming pile of shit of an anime nothing more than absurd nonsense; its derailed itself so hard I'm not even sure what the intent of the plot is anymore.

I think Rem was the only thing keeping me from out right laughing through the entire episode. Oh and the credits. I mean really? I was crying with laughter. Look, anyone who takes this show seriously really ought to reconsider their life values. It just so absolutely ridiculous. It's like watching Elfin Lied, except with more plot nonsense and a little less gore.

This is the new Mars of Destruction.

haters at least have logical reason to hate a show this dude is just an edgy teenager trying to be *special*
Jul 11, 2016 4:30 AM
Dec 2013
Can someone explain why puck is a spirit of fire while having Ice powers?
Jul 11, 2016 4:32 AM

Apr 2013
mohamedgx said:
zaidk said:

haters at least have logical reason to hate a show this dude is just an edgy teenager trying to be *special*

Either you didn't read anything in my post, or you didn't read anything in my post.

I stated my logic quite clearly.
Jul 11, 2016 4:32 AM
Jul 2016
mohamedgx said:
zaidk said:

Holy shit that summarized everything he said , thanks dude omg
Jul 11, 2016 4:37 AM

Apr 2013
zaidk said:
Keltrick said:

I don't think watching a socially incompetent idiot make a further fool of himself is anymore entertaining than watching paint dry.
Jul 11, 2016 4:37 AM
Jul 2016
Jagd84 said:
Cryarc said:
@Jagd84 I know very well you liked this series but you're kind of forcing your interpretation into other so your version of interpretation is the right path. I liked this series too but I can see why there's a divergence of opinion, and shutting down every different opinion will only make people think you're to obsessed with it.

As I've been stated there's clearly different point of view and attachment on the characters in the series between a lot of casual anime only viewer and WN/LN readers, in this case you as WN/LN readers vs other casual anime viewer. You have much deeper attachment to Emilia since you've been reading far ahead and knows the story far beyond 3rd arc which focus primarily on Emilia, while the other casual viewers only get to know up until 3rd arc with 2 of them both almost completely Rem-centric. What they got so far from the anime is Rem, so they're much more attached to her than Emilia than you. Yeah in the 3-6th arc it's Emilia but anime only viewer haven't know about those yet.

It's different matter altogether if you're arguing with a WN/LN reader too, there won't be discrepancy on information. You're basically angry at grade schooler for not understanding the importance high schooler's classes, yes it's indeed important but they doesn't know about it yet, and they will just see you as bossy upperclassmen. There won't be satisfying conclusion from the discussion since both can't see the other's point of view.

I'm not forcing my interpretation of anything, I'm saying exactly what happened. Unless what I read of the first and second arcs where lucid dream everything have said is correct. I've re-read and rewatched the manga, LN?WN and anime more than once. The author of this story is meticulous when comes to crafting character relationships and certain things he makes you understand that cores of their characters. Whether this arc is Rem-centirc or not is not an exuse to devalue the feelings of other characters out of preferential treatment. The story doesn't stop in arc 3 and the relationships do not remain static (as shown wt Emilia and Subaru's fight early on). There is no reason to think this way. If one feels Subaru should be with Rem that is fine, but nowhere close to being his only option especially you don't have knowledge of future events.

The funny thing is both Subaru and Rem both intentionally parallel each other for their devotion, but Rem doesn't have to deal wih any of stress of dying and time leaping.

I'm not saying your point is wrong, it's just the discussion itself is going in paralel without any conclusion because the different point of view and no one is willing to compromise.

And you're missing my point that you're way too knowledgeable in this series beyond everybody else, so it looks like you're angry to other people who can't understand the series as good as you just because they're having different interpretation/impression from the series. Unless it's clearly a troll, just ignore the troll completely.

Well my point is just let it be, remember that in the beginning of the series all people liking Emilia and then when the story started to focus on Rem people more attracted to Rem? It's normal reaction that I think if the series ever goes on beyond 3rd arc they will see Emilia in different light and this whole temporary shipping fiasco will died down on itself. As your own statement goes it's not static, the audience's reactions will change depending on the presented story at the time.
CryarcJul 11, 2016 4:44 AM
Jul 11, 2016 4:38 AM
Jun 2016
How do I say it in this ep?
It's really good and this one really made me irritate!!!
Looking forward to next ep how sobaru will handle this situation
Jul 11, 2016 4:40 AM

Feb 2010
i know everyone said their piece over these two days.

but i just had to say it ... this episode was brilliant .

and i quote a review that i loved .

The closing credits play as snow gradually covers up the scene and blots out the beast, which I thought was a very nice dramatic and visual touch, but the episode still doesn't stop there. It uses its epilogue to show Subaru's second reset, and this time he's not insane. Betelgeuse's actions gave Subaru the focus he needed to pull himself back together mentally – and while I was expecting something to snap him out of it, this isn't the way I was expecting it at all. Fittingly, the episode ends with the most determined and hateful expression we've yet seen from Subaru. The stark contrast between it and the ecstatic expression of Rem just a moment before is too specific to not be intentional, but more importantly, that scene is necessary to complete the theme of the episode: transforming Subaru's despair into rage. It does a beautiful job of bringing that to a conclusion.

In general, the artistic and musical choices made throughout this episode are outstanding; I don't think I've been giving enough credit to how carefully this series chooses its scene framing and character expressions before. My only quibble is that there's no bloody streak left across the cave floor after Rem crawls across it to get to Subaru, but everything else is done so well that I can forgive that oversight. Betelgeuse's references to an Ordeal and his Lord are also intriguing; does that mean the cultists aren't actually connected to the Witch? So many questions still need to be answered, but I'm equally curious as to how Subaru will respond to what he's experienced. I'm sure I won't be the only one eagerly awaiting the next episode.
Jul 11, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2014
Keltrick said:
zaidk said:

I don't think watching a socially incompetent idiot make a further fool of himself is anymore entertaining than watching paint dry.

So why are you still watching this then? Drop it if you think it's so boring.
Jul 11, 2016 4:46 AM

Mar 2009
JuNex03 said:

Fire mana allows control of temperature in general.
Jul 11, 2016 4:49 AM

Apr 2013
danieltortoisee said:
Keltrick said:

No I can't do that; it's too entertaining to read these ridiculous responses. Besides, how else would I be able to argue this show is a steaming pile of horse shit if I don't watch the entirety of it? Then again, this episode is a gold mine of mediocrity; no, it's abysmal in sheer ridiculousness.
Jul 11, 2016 4:51 AM

Nov 2014
That, was, hands down, one of the best anime episode I've ever seen.

The art, the mood, the voice actor—God, the voice actor, they're all so perfect in delivering the despair. I'm on the edge of my seat from start to finish. This, along with the 7th episode, is truly the highlight of the series for me. They're so full of raw emotions, showing all the dark part openly, and you can just feel all the madness, all the despair.

Holy shit, this week ep is just... wow. So wow. I can't even find the right word to describe it perfectly. It's beyond magnificent.
Jul 11, 2016 4:56 AM

Jul 2014
Can you count how many time subarau said rem's name in this episode ?
Jul 11, 2016 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
Cryarc said:
Jagd84 said:

I'm not forcing my interpretation of anything, I'm saying exactly what happened. Unless what I read of the first and second arcs where lucid dream everything have said is correct. I've re-read and rewatched the manga, LN?WN and anime more than once. The author of this story is meticulous when comes to crafting character relationships and certain things he makes you understand that cores of their characters. Whether this arc is Rem-centirc or not is not an exuse to devalue the feelings of other characters out of preferential treatment. The story doesn't stop in arc 3 and the relationships do not remain static (as shown wt Emilia and Subaru's fight early on). There is no reason to think this way. If one feels Subaru should be with Rem that is fine, but nowhere close to being his only option especially you don't have knowledge of future events.

The funny thing is both Subaru and Rem both intentionally parallel each other for their devotion, but Rem doesn't have to deal wih any of stress of dying and time leaping.

I'm not saying your point is wrong, it's just the discussion itself is going in paralel without any conclusion because the different point of view and no one is willing to compromise.

And you're missing my point that you're way too knowledgeable in this series beyond everybody else, so it looks like you're angry to other people who can't understand the series as good as you just because they're having different interpretation/impression from the series. Unless it's clearly a troll, just ignore the troll completely.

Well my point is just let it be, remember that in the beginning of the series all people liking Emilia and then when the story started to focus on Rem people more attracted to Rem? It's normal reaction that I think if the series ever goes on beyond 3rd arc they will see Emilia in different light and this whole temporary shipping fiasco will died down on itself. As your own statement goes it's not static, the audience's reactions will change depending on the presented story at the time.

I understand that, but bashing and reductionist comments aimed at Subaru and Emilia by some people because things aren't or may not go their way is stupid. Foreknowledge events or not, I hate revisionist history some posters are trying to apply in the early arcs. That were my problems, not whether they like Rem or not. You perfectly like a particular ship without shitting another character. Notice how I never once attack Rem and the possible pairing with Subaru. My point is that Rem's feelings aren't the only ones that matter nor is she he only one who has emotional reasons to feel the way they do. As I said before the characters in this show do not operate like that.
Jul 11, 2016 4:58 AM

Apr 2013
KannaAyasaki said:

The art, the mood, the voice actor—God, the voice actor, they're all so perfect in delivering the despair. I'm on the edge of my seat from start to finish. This, along with the 7th episode, is truly the highlight of the series for me. They're so full of raw emotions, showing all the dark part openly, and you can just feel all the madness, all the despair.

Holy shit, this week ep is just... wow. So wow. I can't even find the right word to describe it perfectly. It's beyond magnificent.

Apparently...absurd gore, screaming, vomiting, crying, simple insanity, and a bit of love is all it takes these days for people to clamor and shudder in excitement...ugh...but let's forget about everything else hm?...
Jul 11, 2016 5:02 AM

Feb 2015
Keltrick said:
KannaAyasaki said:

Apparently...absurd gore, screaming, vomiting, crying, simple insanity, and a bit of love is all it takes these days for people to clamor and shudder in excitement...ugh...but let's forget about everything else hm?...

As someone who rate's Baccano, one of the goriest anime there is seems pretty hypercritical. I also dislike Baccono for being pointlessly violent. That fact you are in the 1% who hates the show speaks volumes for your so called taste. I guess we have to put up with your moaning for the next 9 episodes then. wonderful
Jul 11, 2016 5:03 AM
Dec 2014
Keltrick said:
danieltortoisee said:

No I can't do that; it's too entertaining to read these ridiculous responses. Besides, how else would I be able to argue this show is a steaming pile of horse shit if I don't watch the entirety of it? Then again, this episode is a gold mine of mediocrity; no, it's abysmal in sheer ridiculousness.

So you are just watch it to come here and insult it?
Jul 11, 2016 5:04 AM
Dec 2013
Winter_Firefly said:
JuNex03 said:

Fire mana allows control of temperature in general.

So he's not actually a Fire/Ice spirit, hes power works more like in a molecular level.
Jul 11, 2016 5:04 AM

Jul 2014
subaru pride kah. and another is sloth kah.
try watch again episode 8, about what beatrice say.

so ring a bell what subaru is ???
Jul 11, 2016 5:10 AM

Apr 2013
Crashmatt said:
Keltrick said:

As someone who rate's Baccano, one of the goriest anime there is seems pretty hypercritical. I also dislike Baccono for being pointlessly violent. That fact you are in the 1% who hates the show speaks volumes for your so called taste. I guess we have to put up with your moaning for the next 9 episodes then. wonderful

Baccano? Gorey? I didn't even bring that up. What kind of straw-man argument is this? If we're going to compare this to shows with "gore" let's compare them all for your logic's ridiculous sake. There is no moaning to be had; this show has no coherent plot, it relies on heavily on plot devices that can never be deduced from circumstances presented to the viewer, and the gore and blood in this episode are used to insight horror for no reason other than the sake of doing so, which is why it's irrelevant and ridiculous.

Jun 2015
...well...back to the bonfire!
Jun 2016
I hope this will be on the first place ^.^
Jul 11, 2016 5:13 AM

Nov 2014
Keltrick said:
KannaAyasaki said:

Absurd gore, screaming, vomiting, crying, simple insanity, and a bit of love is exactly how I would describe Baccano, so first thing first I'd like to hear what make you think it deserve as a favorite while this one is seen as trash.

Second, I never stated that all the gore is the good point of the series. As you have indirectly stated yourself, pointless gore and insanity is shit and worth no mentioning. But as far as I see, the gore and insanity potrayed in this series has enough justice in it, and your argument is, for me, sounds invalid.
Jul 11, 2016 5:14 AM

Feb 2015
Keltrick said:
Crashmatt said:

Baccano? Gorey? I didn't even bring that up. What kind of straw-man argument is this? If we're going to compare this to shows with "gore" let's compare them all for your logic's ridiculous sake. There is no moaning to be had; this show has no plot coherent plot, it relies on heavily on plot devices that can never be deduced from circumstances presented to the viewer, and the gore and blood in this episode are used to insight horror for no reason other than the sake of doing so, which is why it's irrelevant and ridiculous.

Why watch a show you clearly hate? I disagree about you plot point as the full plot has not been revealed yet. Anyway I've wasted enough time arguing with you already.
Jul 11, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2015
Rayla said:
dragon2man said:

WARNING: EPISODE SYNOPSIS WHICH MEANS SPOILERS!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Subaru dies by an unknown entity, he reawakens back to the market, goes into shock at what he just saw, Rem takes care of him, goes into forest and gets ambushed by cult, Subaru taken prisoner, introduce insane cult leader, Rem comes to the rescue, Rem brutally murdered to save Subaru, Subaru freaks out in rage, Rem frees Subaru from chains with the last of her energy and dies, Subaru carries her home, sees mansion filled with dead, sees giant monster on top of mansion (same entity that killed him last time?), monster kills Subaru, reawakens in market again, walking in market and close in on eyes and see a red tint (possessed?)... short version? 23 mins of pure awesomeness and WTFness going on!

A good generalization of the episode, but the monster was Puck and that red tint on his eyes to me, were basically just another way of saying, Subaru is pissed and he isn't taking anymore shit from anyone.

I have a good feeling its puck too, but didn't want to jump to conclusions.
Jul 11, 2016 5:19 AM

Feb 2012
Insane episode! This just made me love rem even more! Who cares about emilia, rem ftw! But damn, this episode was a rollercoaster ride!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 11, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2013
Nagirah said:
Keltrick said:

Oh and having an opinion that doesn't fall in line with this circle-jerk of a thread is jurisdiction to report my posts? You poor child. Reality will hit you like a train one day, and it's gonna suck real hard.

Don't worry about the other people. That guy takes his opinion over something trivial like this way too personally. It's still kind of funny how people praise this episode when all it offered was hollow gore and slaughter with no real substance behind it. This episode was nothing, but pure shock value and that thing does not work for me.

It really is though! It just blood and gore. There was absolutely no relevance to the over-arching plot other than the MC refusing to grow as a person, and an absolute lack of communication between his friends is the root cause of it all. And people praise his ignorance.
Jul 11, 2016 5:22 AM

Jan 2015
I think this one is one of the best episodes I have seen in an anime EVER. Everyone knew it would go downhill after having seen ep 13 and 14, episode 15 is the climax of that buildup. I'm really curious as to how to Subaru will try do save them, because it seems he will have to deal with the cultists one way or another.

Jul 11, 2016 5:22 AM

Feb 2014
"clap" "clap" "clap"
Jul 11, 2016 5:24 AM

Apr 2013
KannaAyasaki said:
Keltrick said:

Absurd gore, screaming, vomiting, crying, simple insanity, and a bit of love is exactly how I would describe Baccano, so first thing first I'd like to hear what make you think it deserve as a favorite while this one is seen as trash.

Second, I never stated that all the gore is the good point of the series. As you have indirectly stated yourself, pointless gore and insanity is shit and worth no mentioning. But as far as I see, the gore and insanity potrayed in this series has enough justice in it, and your argument is, for me, sounds invalid.

Take a look at all my posts above yours. I've described in great detail everything this series lacks. Don't be ignorant. And don't randomly compare this show to something you see in my signature; it bares no relevance to the conversation at hand it makes you look like you have no real idea what you're even trying to consolidate as an argument other than grasping at the first thing you can try and reprimand when backed into a corner.
Jul 11, 2016 5:26 AM

Mar 2014
i decided to watch this before eating my dinner. well shit, that was the worst decision of my life, not because of blood, not because of dead bodies, but because it's so hard to watch someone suffering like that. this shit is heavier than yo mama. i feel drained after watching this. shit shit shit
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Jul 11, 2016 5:26 AM
Jul 2014
Mixed feelings on this one. The way Subaru got broken makes perfect sense (surprised it didn't happen to him earlier TBH). Rem is adorable as always. Subaru found his determination again.

That bit in the middle with Betelguese, though. I would be happier if that didn't exist; that sort of character isn't scary or funny, they're just stupid. Hopefully he gets kerbstomped in a future episode. It's probably too much to hope that he just never appears ever again.
Jul 11, 2016 5:27 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:
FononZero said:

Wait so they were hiding in the library?? lol, I would have barricaded that door with every fcking bookshelf in the library.

Don't know what he's talking about, but Emilia died in every loop for reasons you will understand later.

wait, you mean the 1st loop wasn't the library?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Jul 11, 2016 5:27 AM
Jun 2016
I expected for him to sacrifice again on order to fix this all but he did not and ending of episode was mysterious and that was beautiful.
Jul 11, 2016 5:29 AM

Jun 2015
This episode brought me to TEARS!
Jul 11, 2016 5:30 AM
Jun 2016
from what i heard this is just the beginning for subaru, damn
Jul 11, 2016 5:35 AM
Jul 2014
The end credits for this episode gave me a massive Fargo vibe.
Jul 11, 2016 5:38 AM

Feb 2015
Supposedly the scene with rem was heavily censored,in the LN Betelgeuse proceeds to mutilate Rem’s corpse even further. He disjoints her shoulder, rips of her arm and one of her legs, he cuts of her ears, takes out an eye and at last rips her in two halves
Jul 11, 2016 5:38 AM

Apr 2013
Crashmatt said:
Keltrick said:

Baccano? Gorey? I didn't even bring that up. What kind of straw-man argument is this? If we're going to compare this to shows with "gore" let's compare them all for your logic's ridiculous sake. There is no moaning to be had; this show has no plot coherent plot, it relies on heavily on plot devices that can never be deduced from circumstances presented to the viewer, and the gore and blood in this episode are used to insight horror for no reason other than the sake of doing so, which is why it's irrelevant and ridiculous.

Why watch a show you clearly hate? I disagree about you plot point as the full plot has not been revealed yet. Anyway I've wasted enough time arguing with you already.

Oh you poor thing, you think I hate this show just because I'm being critical of how poorly it conveys its plot, characters, and meaning? That's even more ridiculous. I can judge something and say it's abhorrent shit without hating it. Why should I hate it? I laughed through most of the episode; I found it to be rather entertaining how absolutely ridiculous the MC has become with no real meaningful character development and repetitive plot points like the Witch's Curse (which seems to have taken hold of Subaru, again? Why hasn't anyone done anything about it? Why hasn't he himself taken notice of it?)

The plot doesn't need to be "reveled" for it be "good," because it's already ham-fistedly put together and couldn't be any more coerced if it tried to be.

You never argued with me in the first place. You gave me your pathetic attempt of a logical fallacy, and called it an argument.
Jul 11, 2016 5:39 AM

Nov 2014
Keltrick said:

Take a look at all my posts above yours. I've described in great detail everything this series lacks. Don't be ignorant. And don't randomly compare this show to something you see in my signature; it bares no relevance to the conversation at hand it makes you look like you have no real idea what you're even trying to consolidate as an argument other than grasping at the first thing you can try and reprimand when backed into a corner.

For my defense, I didn't randomly compare it to Baccano because I honestly was curious to see why one is appealing to you while the others do not because to me, those words you used to describe this show would perfectly describe the others. I mean, I know that everyone is free to their own opinion and tbh, I like Baccano too, but just like I said, I'm just curious why.

And well, I don't know why I'm willing to waste my time with this but yeah, I've seen your other post. As far as I see, your problem is basically those 'absurd gore, screaming, vomiting, crying, simple insanity, and a bit of love'. And as I already said, I don't understand your point because to me, all the scenes in this series has reason behind it. And if you gonna whine about plot hole, it's not even finished yet so you can't use that reason because, well, it's unfinished. Complain about plot hole when the series is ended and still doesn't explain anything, that's when a plothole become a problem.
Jul 11, 2016 5:39 AM

Jun 2014
this episode was one of the best i've ever seen. this was in another level.
Jul 11, 2016 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
Shinobu-Oshino said:
dropped

this episode was so cringe

Thank goodness there's someone else who understands how absolutely horrible this episode was.
Jul 11, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2014
This has got to be, hands down, the greatest episode of any series I've ever seen. Absolutely amazing episode.
Jul 11, 2016 5:41 AM

Mar 2014
and btw, i was an emilia x subaru shipper. WAS. i dont have anything against emilia but how can you not fucking ship rem with subaru after all this shit she's gone through just for subaru?

and im also happy that people already stopped bitching about subaru being annoying. at least you now know a bit of emotional madness he's gone through
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Jul 11, 2016 5:44 AM

Dec 2015

• Its indeed the best out of all the episodes till now.
  • Donno it me or everyone thing we are missing Emilia in this course of Episodes?
  • Rem truly bought tear in my eyes.
  • The way Betelguese use to repeat his words is kinda funny but scary too (tbh :P).
  • As always the best thing is no one died.
Jul 11, 2016 5:45 AM

May 2016
The episode was great and I did not expected this Anime become what it is today, it is completely different than the first episodes.

And as the usual will Subaru depend on other people once again ?
Jul 11, 2016 5:46 AM
Dec 2014
damn, I didn't expect that much hate for this episode !

Are you people heartless?
don't watch any anime then, the "anime" is about feels, if you feel nothing from tragedy anike then you're not qualified to even
Pages (42) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why wasn't Emilia surprised that Subaru knows Puck's name

EstebanOD - Jan 12, 2022

12 by Vitali_Osandor »»
Yesterday, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

529 by commonhoodlum46 »»
Jun 21, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

511 by commonhoodlum46 »»
Jun 18, 11:56 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

255 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 18, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1726 by Ghxsty4300 »»
Jun 18, 12:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.