Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Mar 18, 2014 2:37 PM

Sep 2013
Does somebody know if Gainax is still involved in Kill la Kill's animation?
sic mundus
Mar 18, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2011
These past episodes have been beyond amazing, wow
That OST, I WANT IT NAOH!!!
Mar 18, 2014 6:32 PM
Jan 2014
Rastafa21 said:

I don't understand, are you trying to say that they were involved in the production of Kill la Kill?
I thought it was a completly original creation from Trigger.
Mar 18, 2014 7:13 PM

Sep 2013
elros75 said:
Rastafa21 said:

I don't understand, are you trying to say that they were involved in the production of Kill la Kill?
I thought it was a completly original creation from Trigger.
My bad. I meant to say studio Khara.
sic mundus
Mar 18, 2014 7:26 PM

Jul 2013
Arlia said:
"Nee... nee... nee..."

So close ! So close !

LOL

This episode was freaking epic, so much WIN! Everyone's balling. And that dual transformation with the OST wow!!!!
Let's kick Ragyou's ass!!!!!!!!!
Mar 19, 2014 9:59 AM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode.
Nothing more to say really
Mar 19, 2014 4:05 PM

Jan 2011
Ryuuko is way too tsuntsun to call Satsuki her sister, lol.
Great episode, Nui is going nuts and shit.
I'm hyping myself up! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 19, 2014 5:14 PM

Nov 2012
I think this was definitely the worst episode of all, but that still doesn't mean it was bad at all considering the standards are super high. They're probably saving time and energy for the last 2 ones and they will be epic I am sure.

I am so scared of Nui now, Ragyo seems to me like a cute lil puppy next to her.
Mar 19, 2014 11:25 PM

Oct 2011
One thing that I saw recently on Tumblr peaked my interest...

What's a powerful, space-related thing, that can be related to clothing, fashion, and fibers?

The "Fabric" of space & time.

Not saying that it's likely.. but.. Come on - it's TRIGGER we're talking about. It's likely that Life Fibers are things that maybe mastered control of the above? Something like that?

Maybe Ryuuko will time travel?

BACK TO THE KILL!?

(I'll see myself out...)

vasolina said:
I think this was definitely the worst episode of all

Nah, worst episode credit goes to episode 14 or 15.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Mar 20, 2014 12:30 AM
Apr 2013
BRSxIgnition said:
One thing that I saw recently on Tumblr peaked my interest...

What's a powerful, space-related thing, that can be related to clothing, fashion, and fibers?

The "Fabric" of space & time.

Not saying that it's likely.. but.. Come on - it's TRIGGER we're talking about. It's likely that Life Fibers are things that maybe mastered control of the above? Something like that?

Maybe Ryuuko will time travel?

BACK TO THE KILL!?

(I'll see myself out...)

vasolina said:
I think this was definitely the worst episode of all

Nah, worst episode credit goes to episode 14 or 15.

Back to the ki--hahaha. Wow.

Mar 20, 2014 12:36 AM
Apr 2013
vasolina said:
I think this was definitely the worst episode of all, but that still doesn't mean it was bad at all considering the standards are super high. They're probably saving time and energy for the last 2 ones and they will be epic I am sure.

I am so scared of Nui now, Ragyo seems to me like a cute lil puppy next to her.

This was the worst episode of all?!

That would be episode 6 for me.

And episode 4.

And episode 9.

And 10.

And 11.

And 12.

And 13.

And 14.

And 15.

I haven't really been too annoyed with this show since episode 16 dropped, though.

Although since interesting fight scenes haven't been this show's forte I'm slightly worried about these two remaining episodes.

Hopefully, BRSx is right and they spring some reveals on us during the battles (and nobody dies).

Mar 20, 2014 4:53 AM
Apr 2013
Does anyone think we'll be getting an explanation regarding what leads Ryuuko chased after her father's murder?

Because if Nui was Isshin's killer and was in possession of the scissor blade all along Ryuuko's leads leading her to Honnouji Gakuen and NOT REVOCS corp doesn't add up since Nui has absolutely nothing to do with Honnouji Gakuen other than being Satsuki's mum's grand cou...cou...I can't spell it or pronounce it but grand thing in charge of making the styles and fashions and stuff!

I really should get around to making that thread once this show is over after all.

I could probably call it "Kill la Kill: Plot Hole or Not Hole" or something even more un-creative...

Mar 20, 2014 7:57 AM

Dec 2009
Why exactly didn't Nui get hurt when she was stabbed in the stomach with the scissor blade, but suddenly freaked out when her arms got cut off by that same blade and wasn't able to grow them back?
Mar 20, 2014 8:07 AM

Oct 2011
Scython said:
Why exactly didn't Nui get hurt when she was stabbed in the stomach with the scissor blade, but suddenly freaked out when her arms got cut off by that same blade and wasn't able to grow them back?
We established this - her arms were cut with both blades, and were destroyed before she had any chance to re-attach them.

The stab wounds from before were always inflicted with just one blade.
ollythirteen said:
Does anyone think we'll be getting an explanation regarding what leads Ryuuko chased after her father's murder?

Nui purposely escaped while using one of her disguises, so that anyone who saw it would place the blame on Satsuki. Ryuuko just had to find out where this Satsuki kid went, and was lead to Honnouji because of it.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Mar 20, 2014 10:01 AM
Apr 2013
@ BRSx, haha yeah I don't know about that! Sure, we know Nui is a master of disguise but we saw what Ryuuko saw in that flashback - a silhouette and nothing more.

This is further confirmed by the fact that throughout the first half of Kill la Kill, Ryuuko kept going after Satsuki not because she thought Satsuki was her dad's killer but because she thought Satsuki was withholding information about her father's murder. If she was definite about Satsuki being her dad's killer I think her approach to being in Honnouji (the way she went about bringing ahem "upheaval" on the campus, my cough being sarcastic) would've been very different.

Even her having the name "Satsuki" or "Kiryuin" or an impression of Satsuki to go on does not hold water since

(1) when Ryuuko arrived at Honnouji Gakuen she didn't know Satsuki was the boss of the school or even that Satsuki was Satsuki until Mako told her this,

(2) If she knew how Satsuki looked and remembered her father's killer to look like Satsuki she would've gone straight for the kill (she did but only when she thought Satsuki knew something)

(3) If she asked around using the scissor blade (the only clue she had) as reference whoever told her they saw someone holding the other half would point her in Nui's direction and not Satsuki's

If she wanted info about the blade all signs would point to REVOCS and not Hounnouji (if she asked Nudist Beach members, people who had scissor half blade sightings, etcetera)

And yet another plot hole arises: Ragyou sent Nui over to Isshin's because she smelled he was cooking up something big. This led to his death. Ragyou also seemed like she knew Isshin's identity all along (when she taunted both daughters) and had been monitoring his movements since the moment he faked his death.

If she knew all these things from after his fake death was confirmed (Matoi's real identity, Matoi working on something) wouldn't it follow that she was aware of Ryuuko's existence?

Mar 20, 2014 10:37 AM

Dec 2009
BRSxIgnition said:
Scython said:
We established this - her arms were cut with both blades, and were destroyed before she had any chance to re-attach them.

You are saying that somehow Ryuuko cut her life fibers precisely with two swords at the exact same moment and because of that couldn't re-attach her arms anymore? Says who? If that's the case then it's awfully peculiar how her left eye stayed damaged despite being cut with one sword back then.

And let's not delve into the deeper mysteries of this series, such as the fact that Ragyou can somehow command the life fibers for no apparent reason. Yes, her family was chosen... but how? Why them? During the info dump it was said that Ragyou reawakened the original life fiber 200 years ago, which would suggest that she's immortal and yet that subject is never touched upon, not even by Ryuuko herself even though she is the same as her mother, making her immortal as well.
Mar 20, 2014 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
Scython said:
During the info dump it was said that Ragyou reawakened the original life fiber 200 years ago, which would suggest that she's immortal and yet that subject is never touched upon, not even by Ryuuko herself even though she is the same as her mother, making her immortal as well.

Sorry, but you are completely wrong. She has never stated that she has been around for 200 years. She even thanks "father time" because she is the only Head of the Kiryuuin clan to see it awaken. If she had been the last head of the clan, she wouldn't have had the chance.
Mar 20, 2014 11:03 AM

Dec 2009
BRSxIgnition said:
Sorry, but you are completely wrong. She has never stated that she has been around for 200 years. She even thanks "father time" because she is the only Head of the Kiryuuin clan to see it awaken. If she had been the last head of the clan, she wouldn't have had the chance.

Yes, that's what I was assuming as well. But it still made me wonder, because it's basically what they're saying. Have a look at this part.

http://s12.postimg.org/46rff4725/6663737.jpg
Mar 20, 2014 11:11 AM

Oct 2011
Scython said:

Yes, that's what I was assuming as well. But it still made me wonder, because it's basically what they're saying. Have a look at this part.

That's likely a mistranslation of some kind, considering that it contradicts what I mention above, which happened after that.

I think that in the image you linked, they meant to have it say the "Kiryuuin Clan" rather than Ragyou herself. They never pay much attention to how old she is, if she really is that old.

Either way, other than the lack of attention it got, there's nothing wrong with that plot point. She's near-immortal unless killed with a very specific weapon, that's all.
Mar 20, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2009
BRSxIgnition said:
Scython said:

That's likely a mistranslation of some kind, considering that it contradicts what I mention above, which happened after that.

I think that in the image you linked, they meant to have it say the "Kiryuuin Clan" rather than Ragyou herself. They never pay much attention to how old she is, if she really is that old.

You can clearly hear him say her name during the line though, so unless the translation is completely off, that should be the thing that's being said.

But whatever. Other than this I could go on asking what it is that could have reawakened the fibers from their long sleep, why the Kiryuuin family are somehow the chosen ones that have to ability to command and use them or why they somehow know the process of that whole cocoon-planet explosion thing happening, even though they shouldn't because who told them? The life fibers? Then why have we only heard Senketsu talk in the entire series? Kill La Kill is so full of plot holes that I will never consider giving it any higher than a 7, but at least it's fun to watch as long as you shut down your brains while doing so.
Mar 20, 2014 11:37 AM
Apr 2013
Scython said:
BRSxIgnition said:
Scython said:

You can clearly hear him say her name during the line though, so unless the translation is completely off, that should be the thing that's being said.

But whatever. Other than this I could go on asking what it is that could have reawakened the fibers from their long sleep, why the Kiryuuin family are somehow the chosen ones that have to ability to command and use them or why they somehow know the process of that whole cocoon-planet explosion thing happening, even though they shouldn't because who told them? The life fibers? Then why have we only heard Senketsu talk in the entire series? Kill La Kill is so full of plot holes that I will never consider giving it any higher than a 7, but at least it's fun to watch as long as you shut down your brains while doing so.

Shhh, don't let the fanboys hear you!

This show is perfect! Everything about it! No plot holes whatsoever!

Bad Scython! Naughty Scython! How dare you use your analytical brain to dissect something that's just stupid fun, despite the fact that you can't help but do that when the way some of the things in the plot are done make you think? Huh?

Bad you! Go away! You hater! You hate everything that's good because you're a hater!

Bloody hater! Kill la Kill is the best! A seven? Nani sore? This show doesn't deserve any less than a 15/10 you hater!

Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra and so on and so forth.

*looks around*

Okay, you're safe now Scython.

Hoo-boy, that was close...

Mar 20, 2014 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
Scython said:
Honestly I wouldn't call those plot holes, because they barely need explaining:

- Kiryuuin aren't the chosen one: life-fibers ball randomly picked some guys who became the Kiryuuin. LF (life-fibers) wouldn't give powers to everybody because they want to control the people, which implies making one stronger being than the others
- in the series it is said LF waited for the population to grow. Maybe you don't know but there was 10 times less people on earth about 200 years ago.
- if LF are anything like Senketsu, then it's likely only Ragyou hears them.
EratiKMar 20, 2014 11:54 AM
Mar 20, 2014 11:47 AM

Oct 2011
You can stop trying to derail discussions now, Olly. It's annoying, and doesn't add anything to the discussion.

All I said is that the age is not an important factor to what is going on right now in the story.

I should probably be clearer and say that my rating for this show is actually an 8, and I bumped it up to a 9 just because of all the heart and creativity I feel from it. Trigger is extremely talented, and I can't wait until their next original.
Mar 20, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2009
EratiK said:
Scython said:
Honestly I wouldn't call those plot holes, because they barely need explaining:

- Kiryuuin aren't the chosen one: life-fibers ball randomly picked some guys who became the Kiryuuin. LF (life-fibers) wouldn't give powers to everybody because they want to control the people, which implies making one stronger being than the others
- in the series it is said LF waited for the population to grow. Maybe you don't know but there was 10 times less people on earth about 200 years ago.
- if LF are anything like Senketsu, then it's likely only Ragyou hears them.

Aren't all of these explanations of yours just assumptions? Look, the whole thing about the Kiryuuin people doing this is something that doesn't matter too much to me, even though they never explain it, because someone has to be the bad guy, right? But some things, like the cocoon-planet thing I mentioned or why Nui's arms get permanently severed all of a sudden, while stabbing was no problem previously (You could say 'she has both swords now which made it more powerful' but like I said, one sword was already enough to make her lose an eye) are a bit confusing to me.

I'm not trying to be purposefully negative or anything. For the most part this show is quite enjoyable, but sometimes it feels a tad too redundant for my liking.
Mar 20, 2014 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
Scython said:
Aren't all of these explanations of yours just assumptions?
No, most of this is in episode 16, but smaller bits might be scattered around elsewhere (can't be more precise, sorry), mainly in the second half of the show I think.

As for Nui I admit it's a bit more problematic. Personally I don't like the two-scissors explantation. It's more simple to think of it in terms of regeneration, like with Ragyo's head: if all veins and nerves are cut, then regeneration is impossible (as opposed to stabbing). Sound in principle, but the blow Nui received didn't look like it could cut the nerve of her eye and everything. You can most likely blame esthetics for this one, eyepatches are cool.

Also what was your cocoon-planet question? If you mean how the Nudists know, it's because Satsuki told them (ep 22). Satsuki knows because Ragyou told her because she was supposed to be the heir of Revocs. And like I said above it's likely Ragyou knows because she can hear the life-fibers. In a way it's more than that, she's like life-fibers incarnate: like how Ryuuko was possessed, Ragyou's more life-fibers than human if she really did live that long.
EratiKMar 20, 2014 12:50 PM
Mar 20, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2009
EratiK said:
No, most of this is in episode 16, but smaller bits might be scattered around elsewhere (can't be more precise, sorry), mainly in the second half of the show I think.

As for Nui I admit it's a bit more problematic. Personally I don't like the two-scissors explantation. It's more simple to think of it in terms of regeneration, like with Ragyo's head: if all veins and nerves are cut, then regeneration is impossible (as opposed to stabbing). Sound in principle, but the blow Nui received didn't look like it could cut the nerve of her eye and everything. You can most likely blame esthetics for this one, eyepatches are cool.

Also what was your cocoon-planet question? If you mean how the Nudists know, it's because Satsuki told them (ep 22). Satsuki knows because Ragyou told her because she was supposed to be the heir of Revocs. And like I said above it's likely Ragyou knows because she can hear the life-fibers. In a way it's more than that, she's like life-fibers incarnate: like how Ryuuko was possessed, Ragyou's more life-fibers than human if she really did live that long.

Well, if the life fibers indeed gave all the information to Ragyou then that would explain a few things, but that's unconfirmed at this point. And they did say that the family got picked yes, but not really why. 'Just because' sounds a bit too simple to me.

Oh well, at least for the most part everything is pretty straightforward. It's not really something that deteriorates my enjoyment of the series too much, but there are some things here and there that do make me wonder how they overlooked that, even if it could be considered nitpicking. On the other hand, the entire universe of Kill La Kill is a bit absurd, so I guess that should be expected.
Mar 20, 2014 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
Olly, you're a smart guy.

But please don't flame bait and be annoying as hell.
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 20, 2014 3:51 PM
Apr 2013
@ migohunter,

The truth burns, man. Ain't nuthin new.

Some people will eat their McDonald's and not question how the cow ended up as their patty.

I get that.

Now you, migohunter, need to get that there are people who DO question these things while relishing their burger at the same time.

End of the day, the truth remains that both parties are eating some fucked up shit.

No more whining out of you about flamebaiting or whatever.

There are stronger things that could be said to incite hatred, a feeling I don't even harbour.

Mar 20, 2014 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
Scython said:
EratiK said:

Well, if the life fibers indeed gave all the information to Ragyou then that would explain a few things, but that's unconfirmed at this point. And they did say that the family got picked yes, but not really why. 'Just because' sounds a bit too simple to me.

Oh well, at least for the most part everything is pretty straightforward. It's not really something that deteriorates my enjoyment of the series too much, but there are some things here and there that do make me wonder how they overlooked that, even if it could be considered nitpicking. On the other hand, the entire universe of Kill La Kill is a bit absurd, so I guess that should be expected.

Kill la Kill logic police stepping in: These are not really points that are too hard to figure out with a little analysis.

If you were to take over the world through infiltration, which family would you approach? The poor as all hell Mankanshokus? Or the "rich enough to basically own half of Japan and sell clothing to the entire world" Kiryuins? Take your pick.

Also, the whole scissor blade thing was explained right from the Isshin flashback (its ability anyway, we don't get the detail of the mechanism till later).

migohunter said:

But please don't flame bait and be annoying as hell.

ollythirteen said:
@ migohunter,

Some people will eat their McDonald's and not question how the cow ended up as their patty.

I get that.

Now you, migohunter, need to get that there are people who DO question these things while relishing their burger at the same time.

End of the day, the truth remains that both parties are eating some fucked up shit.

There are stronger things that could be said to incite hatred, a feeling I don't even harbour.

And once again, this is where I step in, as it seems that it has become my job to annoy the annoying by throwing the facts in their face.

Unfortunately for thee Olly, I'm the kind of diner who eats ma burger, questions how it's made AND pays attention to the explanation rather than coming up with flights of fancy ;)

I've already seen some of Olly's supposed "plot holes" which were pretty easy to debunk. Most of the problems mentioned are simply due to a lack of attention, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since the show is so fast paced and a lot of content is given per episode.
I would simply advice all parties to rewatch them if possible, and stay away from misinterpretations and assumptions. That's the best way to have any kind of debate without rehashing points that were obviously addressed (or are very easy to figure out).
RedRoseFringMar 20, 2014 8:17 PM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 20, 2014 8:43 PM

Apr 2013
ollythirteen said:
@ migohunter,

I get that.

Unfortunately I can "whine" as much as I want.

Because this conversation has degenerated from a regular discussion about the show's plot, to mudslinging and insulting each other's intelligence.

Oh hey wait. That's MAL in a nutshell. I question why I keep coming back here, smh.
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 21, 2014 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
migohunter said:
Oh hey wait. That's MAL in a nutshell. I question why I keep coming back here, smh.

You know you can't resist, lol. The anime is too powerful.
Mar 21, 2014 11:02 PM

Apr 2013
Trippwire01 said:
migohunter said:

You know you can't resist, lol. The anime is too powerful.

I know. It's unfortunate...
Powerful eyebrows.
Mar 22, 2014 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
BANCHOU MAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no words, completely stole the episode from the sisters.
Mar 23, 2014 2:32 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, so the scissors stopped Nui from regrowing her arms eh ... angry, isn't she :P Sewing with her mouth O_O
Some nice touching words from Satsuki and the Four Devas ... nice "calm before the storm" moment :3 Especially with Ryuuko and Satsuki transforming together and her trying to call her "nee-chan" haha XD (Also, seems like I just realized Ryuuko says "synchronize" and Satsuki says "override" in their respective transformation sequences ...)
MAKO FIGHT CLUB CAPTAIN IS BACK!!! Freaking awesome :D
Ragyou's plan is to blow up the planet? O_o Uh OK wtf ... I'm pretty sure she doesn't need to use that silly transmitter thing to give out the "signal" lol. Though I guess they just want to get back to the Academy :P
Looks like the Devas wil be getting some more screentime next episode ... and the final showdown begins?! :O
Mar 24, 2014 7:09 AM
Oct 2013
Probably the best episode so far. I love that makos back in action.
Mar 24, 2014 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Anime that I was almost never sends "boiling" the blood and even this episode preparatory, created pathos that should normally be before a big battle.
However, not all garbage.
Technically, however, the animations are really poor in quality! ^ ^ "
At least Satsuki, keeps morale high with his way of doing.
Mar 24, 2014 7:50 AM

Apr 2009
terrablu2003 said:
3/5

Anime that I was almost never sends "boiling" the blood and even this episode preparatory, created pathos that should normally be before a big battle.
However, not all garbage.
Technically, however, the animations are really poor in quality! ^ ^ "
At least Satsuki, keeps morale high with his way of doing.

simple ≠ bad

I'd rather have choppy animation that's full of life then fluid animation that's lifeless.
Mar 26, 2014 10:00 PM

Jun 2012
Ha, I was wondering if the tennis club captain would return there. I liked how Satsuki just went "and so on and so forth!" there. Not that I expect her to name every person in the school. I wonder if those club captains are gonna fight though... didn't notice them at the end there.

I was pretty much giggling like a little school girl the entire episode, especially during Ryuko and Senketsu's chat on the side of the boat.
Mar 29, 2014 11:40 AM

May 2012
That sister moment was pretty nice and the part Ryuuko wanted to call her nee-chan was pretty funny! But now it started the final battle will begin to save all mankind and the earth! Let's see what's next but I'm sure it's going to be great!

This episode also gave me a TTGL vibe!
Mar 30, 2014 2:37 PM

May 2013
Tsundere ryuko is cute >.<. Now that nui lost her arms how will she fight ryuko and the others?
Mako with her uniform is badass
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 2, 2014 2:05 AM
Oct 2013
Oh my god its going to be the best ending ever. Mako shows up in her life fiber suit and kicks all the ass at the end. And Satsuku and Ryoko both did there god robe trasnformation together it was awesome.
I want to be the best in the world.
Apr 5, 2014 2:11 PM
Aug 2012
omg mako, so badass
Apr 7, 2014 3:40 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah! Double transformation scene was badass!
Apr 13, 2014 3:11 PM

Jan 2013
All that sadness of this anime just flushed away seeing Mako back in full power ^_^.
Apr 14, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2014
Dat transformation
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Apr 15, 2014 5:07 PM

Aug 2008
That double synchronization was the best scene ever, I had to watch it multiple times because I loved it so much.

JUST CALL HER 'ONEE-CHAN' RYOUKO!!
Apr 29, 2014 4:37 AM

Feb 2013
This show really stepped up it's game, I'm so much more impressed with it than when I started. I'd like to finish this tonight, but I've got to sleep....
May 24, 2014 11:50 PM

Sep 2011
ONEEECHAAANNNN

C'mon!!!
May 26, 2014 8:26 PM

Feb 2014
Pff ... From episode 1 to episode 22 Ryuko and Satsuki were the biggest rivals, one trying to kick each others ass.. Satsuki had their intentions, and Ryuko wanted to avenge her father..

Suddenly, halfway through the episode 22, both are "stroking the head" of one another. Even worse is the part of Ryuko: for everything that Ryuko went (17 years of her life), suffered, fought and for her strong personality, i did not think she would give easier even for discovering the truth: that Satsuki is her sister, who was not her who killed her father and that she wanted to put and end to the mothers plan..

Feelings and hearts are not changed in such a sudden way, and was what happened in this episode ... it really pissed me off.

Detail: Ryuko still tries to call Satsuki of "Onee-chan".... C'mon... =.=" This scene pissed me off....

I am not against the two get closer, which made me angry is that this happened in a very quick manner, as explained above.
TechOtakuJun 7, 2014 5:54 AM
Jun 1, 2014 5:41 AM

Jun 2012
Yes! I so wanted to see mako in that outfit again!
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

213 by Rhae »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

336 by Rhae »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MCAL - Nov 6, 2013

279 by Rhae »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

957 by L0veL4in »»
May 22, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

393 by hopeforbetterai »»
Apr 30, 5:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.