Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2016 4:14 AM

Dec 2012
No !!! Why the idiot with the camera survived ...
The Yahoo answers were fun and very realistic. Good transition episode
Jun 4, 2016 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
Interestingly enough the episode, truly the best part comes at the end, but also the introduction is good at interpersonal relations plan. Excellent work of the PA Works, you notice many references to his work. Sets and OST, very good.

Wow! 5555 posts !
Jun 4, 2016 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
"I'm glad it's dumb in the head." ... nice wording gg, lmao.
Jun 6, 2016 10:57 AM
Mar 2013
I'm pretty disappointed that camera guy didn't die. No, in fact, he is completely unrepenting and has ramped up his obnoxiousness to a new level.
Jun 7, 2016 6:07 AM
Mar 2012
The mech is alive & eats, cool how they portray it.
Guy still streaming at school? He should get kidnapped by aliens.
That father punch was surprising. Biker has potential to improve tho.
Yahoo Answers using a ferret tablet was lol. Tomiko sounds like Tom the marine.
Sophie also has 0 tact, but somewhat practical & got Kennouske to care.
Mika cosplayer? She running for best grill.
Miuna x Hikari poster!??? That official?
Reminder to watch Tari Tari from ptw.
Yukina sulking was short, already investigating the Washiba castle ruins.
New cactus & father mysteries.
Beautiful horse, PA Works, now where's the full Uma Musume?
Jun 14, 2016 7:59 PM

Nov 2015
Ouma really cares about Yukina

Jun 22, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2015

^
looks like someone has the same taste like me. on top of that, it's a girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tari Tari and Nagi no Asukara huh ? gg! pa works. nice works for teasing me. you are being a bitch like what trigger did to uchuu patrol luluco i see..... xD

overall, it was a really enjoyable episode as usual. i wonder who saved Yukina. if that was really her dad, now i think that was one of a plot twist xD and those two deliquents really pissed me off somehow.......especially that camera guy....pissed me off so much somehow....i hope he died in the future episode

it's getting a little bit interesting imo.......
Jul 1, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2012
Huh?.. Was it Le Corbusier masterpiece?
Aug 3, 2016 9:04 PM

May 2013
Yukina really bothered me this episode.
Everyone seems to support her decision and she's acting like a brat.

Running away was a really stupid thing to do.
I hope the kids that are missing get found soon.
Jan 9, 2017 5:07 AM

Mar 2015
Huh looks like Yukina's dad has returned
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 27, 2017 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
Unfortunately they went and made the bullshit of having those two magically survive.

Best moments : "Sister is missing....i'm hungry". The kid has the correct priorities lol.
"Kill yourself Tomiko". I expect him to be trolling others on the web in a week or two.

PrincessPassa said:
Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

Why would they force or put surveillance on the civilian daughter of a high ranking official who by some indications live nearby and visits the facility regularly as well as go to the school affiliated with the UN? More, importantly has been cooperating this whole time?

Also, like someone pointed out she and hot boy samurai kun are not the only ones that have been fighting up to this point. It's not until she dissappeared that ppl have started to put forth the agrument of forcing her which has been part of the tension btw her and hot boy samurai kun right now.

Also, there was a scene where an UN operator informed her boss that there have been reports of the low level mech being spotted.

So there you go...

As for those two clowns surviving the blast, I got nothing...

Has anime logic fried your brains. The earth is under danger from alien invaders and the only victory it got was by using that mecha.
Even a damn nuclear bomb hasn't stopped them. Can you even imagine what it means to reach the point to use a nuclear bomb?

So currently she is a very important asset, more important than even the president of the US or the prime minister of Japan.
And this politicians can't even go to the toilet without a couple of secret service officers standing outside the door and checking before they enter.
The idea of just letting her live her life without secret services following her around all the time is stupid as hell.
Don't try to excuse that shit as logical. most anime do this stuff so whatever but lets nt pretend that is makes sense.
Apr 3, 2017 2:34 AM
Jun 2013
so these guys are alive and red hedband guy think yukina knows he exist. Well seems like yukinas pops may be still alive and we are sent our next boss fight. Besides that pretty eh episode but at least we got a panty shot.
Jul 24, 2017 2:01 PM
Aug 2014
Those guys surviving sure takes away a lot of tension for any future battles if characters can survive that kind of blast.

Don't really have a problem with Yukina not wanting to pilot the mecha as the other mechas seemed more than capable of handling them. Don't like the tantrum she is throwing though.
Apr 9, 2018 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
Dat toolbox.
LMAO at Koharu saying she's hungry.
Dat Mika back. Dat bra.
Dat Mika pantsu. Dem legs! Dat reachover booty.
Kojo on Kennosuke's shoulder. They aibou's now?
They're alive.
LMAO at the replies Kennosuke got. He learned that the comment section is shit. "Kill yourself, Tomiko."
Dat punch!
LMAO at Sophie saying all that matters is that Yukina gets in the robot.
lol at Kennosuke appearing behind Uncle with the quickness.
LMAO at Kennosuke taking the horse.
lol at the cactus going under. Baaaka!
A blue one? Someone saved her. Dat watch.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 20, 2018 11:25 PM

Jul 2013
Can't just assume that the one who saved Yukina is a good person but what are the chances it's actually her dad though? Also, can't they do anything about that giant spaceship outside Earth? They've been so totally technologically advance you'd think they have prepared for some space battle lol
Oct 11, 2019 9:50 PM

Jul 2016
chobentys said:
Huh looks like Yukina's dad has returned

I just picked this one up again and my first thought was that seems boring.
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM
Nov 2020
valvravetruth said:
Very pacifist and liberalist kind of thinking to return mukuro back to the aliens and believe in the potential of cooperation, which is very normal.

Kinda curious who save Yukina at the end there.

I think it's more the thinking of countries that've already lost or saw that even their nukes were ineffective...They probably realize mukuro is crucial weapon, but have to consider their own countrys near-term survival w/out access to mukuro (will they be wiped off the map before the tech is replicated for use outside japan?) Nanotech katanas for everyone!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM

» The series is not dead yet. Both Twitter accounts are still active, merch is still coming.

herofelix77 - Dec 16, 2021

2 by Abysmal_Saint76 »»
Dec 16, 2021 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.