Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 163 164 [165] 166 167 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2016 7:52 AM

Jul 2013

Who's this?
Apr 24, 2016 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
kamisama751 said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

Who's this?
Google-sama says Corpse Party and should be this guy: http://myanimelist.net/character/40286/Yoshiki_Kishinuma

Oh it's that try-hard delinquent in that garbage show. I guess the characters were so bad that I already forgot about them even though I watched it recently.
Apr 24, 2016 9:02 AM
Mar 2016
Zekamashi said:
Dancewithknives said:
I don't have much of a description of a show, but more on if it simply exists or not.

Was there ever an anime related to the Starship Troopers film? I remember seeing something over15 years ago, but I recall so little of it and it could be so many different things that it could be anything.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2516/Uchuu_no_Senshi

There's also this new movie: http://myanimelist.net/anime/14629/Starship_Troopers__Invasion

Lol, I forgot about the Invasion film, where John Rico looks and sounds like Adam Jensen.
I am new to the anime community, please feel free to suggest any anime for me to watch and review. List is currently in my Bio.

Currently watching: Ghost in the Shell; Stand Alone Complex

"Some people get kicks, stomping on a dream. But I don't let it, let it get me down, 'cause this fine o'l world keeps spinning around." -That's Life, Frank Sinatra
Apr 24, 2016 12:12 PM
Sep 2012
Hi i was just about to rewatch an old anime but cant seem to remember the name was hoping if anybody could help its a pretty old anime where a main male character gets transported into a different world where the have monsters and stuff and can keep them in balls. I remember the main male character has the OP monster amirugallu (cant spell it ) please if anybody know the title please let me know main character has short white hair with red color clothes ( kinda like kirito in season 1 S.A. O)
gmat11Apr 24, 2016 12:25 PM
Apr 24, 2016 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
gmat11 said:
Hi i was just about to rewatch an old anime but cant seem to remember the name was hoping if anybody could help its a pretty old anime where a main male character gets transported into a different world where the have monsters and stuff and can keep them in balls. I remember the main male character has the OP monster amirugallu (cant spell it ) please if anybody know the title please let me know main character has short white hair with red color clothes ( kinda like kirito in season 1 S.A. O)

http://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba
Apr 24, 2016 1:47 PM

Jul 2015

The help is much appreciated!
Apr 24, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
Mystifire said:

The help is much appreciated!

Ageha, from "If My Heart had Wings" VN.
https://vndb.org/c9334
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
Apr 24, 2016 2:18 PM

Jul 2015
@rootak
Thank you! You are a God send!
Apr 24, 2016 8:24 PM
Apr 24, 2016 8:58 PM
Apr 2014
Anyone know this anime?
http://imgur.com/tP2cOGE
http://imgur.com/YMY6GcE

They might be the same anime cant really tell
hunter8564Apr 24, 2016 9:01 PM
Apr 24, 2016 9:05 PM

Nov 2014
hunter8564 said:
Anyone know this anime?
http://imgur.com/tP2cOGE
http://imgur.com/YMY6GcE

They might be the same anime cant really tell
K: Missing Kings

Apr 24, 2016 10:17 PM
May 2014
Apr 24, 2016 10:41 PM
Apr 2016
I have been looking into this all day today and I haven't thought about this in years. I don't even know if it's an anime or just a manga, but there's this horror scene that just sat in my head all day...anyway, it's a guy who gets tripped by piano wire like I don't even remember if he gets killed but someone is trying to kill him and that's all I remember. Can anyone help please??! (I signed up on this forum just for this issue!!)
Apr 24, 2016 11:58 PM

Nov 2009
Minako950 said:
anyway, it's a guy who gets tripped by piano wire like I don't even remember if he gets killed but someone is trying to kill him and that's all I remember. Can anyone help please??! (I signed up on this forum just for this issue!!)

That's really, really vague. Can you tell us how did he look at least?
Apr 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Dec 2015
Milk_is_Special said:
Eufie said:

Thank you so much XD that was fast..
ahh Ghost in the Shell.. there will be a live action movie adaptation for this anime right?
Yup, starring Scarlet Johanson.

Hopefully, it will turn out great XD
Apr 25, 2016 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
Anybody recognize this?

Apr 25, 2016 3:41 AM

Apr 2014
Gator said:
Anybody recognize this?

Apparently it's Space Dandy.
Apr 25, 2016 3:46 AM

Apr 2013
Milk_is_Special said:
Gator said:
Anybody recognize this?

Apparently it's Space Dandy.

Oh okay, already on my PTW list :3
Thanks!
Apr 25, 2016 4:23 AM
Apr 2016
Hello everyone, so I need help in order to find an anime, I'm going to write everything I remember.
The anime was talking about a couple (maybe) living together, the boy was blonde and taller tha the girl and the girl had long brown hair, a little bit curly with two thin lock of hair outside. I think they were siblings because the girl called him onii-chan (I'm not sure for that part).
I remember a moment of that anime the girl was lying on a bed and the boy was upon her and then he kissed her (they often kissed) but then she kicked him in the balls, became angry and left the room. the girl was a little bit tsundere.
There was another moment too, where they were in the kitchen, maybe with their parents but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if it was an anime or an oav and if my memories are still correct but it was released during or before 2008.

I hope that someone will find it because I couldn't, thank you for your help :)
Apr 25, 2016 7:34 AM

Jun 2010
Any clue as to what this might be from?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d800f6479790731
Apr 25, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2012

Boku no Hero Academia, it's currently airing.
VivaaApr 25, 2016 7:55 AM
Apr 25, 2016 7:52 AM
Apr 2016
flannan said:
Minako950 said:
anyway, it's a guy who gets tripped by piano wire like I don't even remember if he gets killed but someone is trying to kill him and that's all I remember. Can anyone help please??! (I signed up on this forum just for this issue!!)

it was honestly so long ago all I remember is some kid was trying to kill this guy with piano wires. I wouldn't think it would happen very often in anime but apparently it does...I can't remember if he had blonde hair maybe?? And I do remember the baddie was a kid with dark hair.
Apr 25, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2009
Minako950 said:
flannan said:

it was honestly so long ago all I remember is some kid was trying to kill this guy with piano wires. I wouldn't think it would happen very often in anime but apparently it does...I can't remember if he had blonde hair maybe?? And I do remember the baddie was a kid with dark hair.

I have a feeling it might be Mirai Nikki.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10620/Mirai_Nikki_TV
This kid's arc: http://myanimelist.net/character/8158/Reisuke_Houjou
Apr 25, 2016 8:26 AM

Feb 2012
http://i.imgur.com/bkSFxgh.gifv

Anyone got the plug for this one?
Apr 25, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
Ramkec said:

It's from one of the Mardock Scramble movies but I don't remember which one exactly :(
RyusenkeiApr 25, 2016 8:38 AM
Apr 25, 2016 8:35 AM

Feb 2012
Ryusenkei said:
Ramkec said:

It's from one of the Mardock Scramble movies but I don't remember which one exactly :(

Nice, thanks a lot.
Apr 25, 2016 8:38 AM

Jul 2013
Ramkec said:
Ryusenkei said:

Nice, thanks a lot.

No problem! I'm pretty sure it was from the first one though.
Apr 25, 2016 9:57 AM

Aug 2014
Apr 25, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2013

Google says Nazo no Kanojo X.
Apr 25, 2016 10:07 AM
Apr 25, 2016 10:09 AM
Apr 25, 2016 11:53 AM

Aug 2014
Cleaned off topic chatter

Please use profile comments or PMs for this.
Apr 25, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2016
all day searching for an anime I can't find. All I know is that there's a little blonde boy who falls from the sky and a little blonde girl dressed in blue with red stripes, violet gloves & witchy hat gives him a hand. Can you help?
Apr 25, 2016 2:24 PM

Sep 2013

Reverse image search didn't seem to help.
Apr 25, 2016 2:27 PM

Aug 2014
Apr 25, 2016 4:21 PM

Jun 2010
Vivaa said:

Boku no Hero Academia, it's currently airing.

Thanks kindly.
Apr 25, 2016 4:50 PM

Mar 2015
not sure if it fan art, or manga, or anime...

feel really familiar...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 25, 2016 5:04 PM
Nov 2011
This one....this one may be hard everyone, and Im terribly sorry for this, and I hope that this one thing is rare enough to make it easier. I remember one thing, and one thing only from this (Im pretty sure it was an anime, not manga [at least not that I read]), and that is this : The male (i think) main character used a broken sword, I think it was broken from the start, not broken during the show. I think....he may have started using a regular sword, but he kept his broken sword because it was special or something.

I hope this is enough to go on, thank you all for any time spent on this.

Apr 25, 2016 5:10 PM

Mar 2015
Gerentex said:
This one....this one may be hard everyone, and Im terribly sorry for this, and I hope that this one thing is rare enough to make it easier. I remember one thing, and one thing only from this (Im pretty sure it was an anime, not manga [at least not that I read]), and that is this : The male (i think) main character used a broken sword, I think it was broken from the start, not broken during the show. I think....he may have started using a regular sword, but he kept his broken sword because it was special or something.

nanatsu no taizai?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 25, 2016 5:34 PM

Apr 2014
Kuma said:
Gerentex said:

nanatsu no taizai?
Definitely Nanatsu no Taizai.
Apr 25, 2016 6:29 PM
Nov 2011
Kuma said:
nanatsu no taizai?

I dont think this was it, it does look interesting though, so thanks !

Apr 25, 2016 8:36 PM
Apr 2016
Technically this is hentai though there doesn't seem to be a specific area for this. I came across this year's ago and after trying to find it for quite awhile, figured if one of the savants from this site couldn't figure it out, I'm SOL. It starts off in a room with the main character, a male, in a laboratory, some kind of bioengineering was preformed to enhance his sick? Theres several girls in the room and one girl was clearly lusting sheer "the experiment" but the one in charge said something like, no hes a gift for my sister or cousin. That woman had long blonde hair, was the headmaster of the all girls school this takes place at and she absolutely dominates. Sometime later the experiment is being shown his quarters at the school and ends up getting it on with a kind of nerdy awkward girl. I believe she had semi short blue hair, pretty sure they also had sex in a Bath tub. She seemed to be "in awe of his cock" and commented how amazing it was that it "was growing inside of her" sometime later the girl lusting after him from the laboratory (she has long hair) was either taking him to class or giving him a tour. (It seemed like she had a fair bit of authority at the school) when the headmaster comes riding up. His tour guide starts scraping and bowing and is semi shocked when he doesn't do the same. The headmaster, infuriated, whips him and basically got him begging to bow and deliver respect to her. Shortly after he's in class and a bunch of "popular girls" the members of some kind of club take him to the back of the classroom and started sucking his dock, most of the students and the teacher bring completely oblivious. That's about as far as I got and all I remember, this was about 6 years ago. It was either in English or had english subtitles because I remember being able to understand it.
Thank you.
Apr 25, 2016 8:41 PM

Jul 2015
Thisisvalid said:
Technically this is hentai though there doesn't seem to be a specific area for this. I came across this year's ago and after trying to find it for quite awhile, figured if one of the savants from this site couldn't figure it out, I'm SOL. It starts off in a room with the main character, a male, in a laboratory, some kind of bioengineering was preformed to enhance his sick? Theres several girls in the room and one girl was clearly lusting sheer "the experiment" but the one in charge said something like, no hes a gift for my sister or cousin. That woman had long blonde hair, was the headmaster of the all girls school this takes place at and she absolutely dominates. Sometime later the experiment is being shown his quarters at the school and ends up getting it on with a kind of nerdy awkward girl. I believe she had semi short blue hair, pretty sure they also had sex in a Bath tub. She seemed to be "in awe of his cock" and commented how amazing it was that it "was growing inside of her" sometime later the girl lusting after him from the laboratory (she has long hair) was either taking him to class or giving him a tour. (It seemed like she had a fair bit of authority at the school) when the headmaster comes riding up. His tour guide starts scraping and bowing and is semi shocked when he doesn't do the same. The headmaster, infuriated, whips him and basically got him begging to bow and deliver respect to her. Shortly after he's in class and a bunch of "popular girls" the members of some kind of club take him to the back of the classroom and started sucking his dock, most of the students and the teacher bring completely oblivious. That's about as far as I got and all I remember, this was about 6 years ago. It was either in English or had english subtitles because I remember being able to understand it.
Thank you.

Sounds a lot like Discipline

Apr 25, 2016 8:46 PM
Apr 2016
Sounds a lot like Discipline
You sir, are a legend
Apr 25, 2016 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
Gaia88 said:
all day searching for an anime I can't find. All I know is that there's a little blonde boy who falls from the sky and a little blonde girl dressed in blue with red stripes, violet gloves & witchy hat gives him a hand. Can you help?

Blonde guys falling out of the sky? Witches?
might be http://myanimelist.net/anime/738/MÄR
Apr 26, 2016 2:05 AM
Apr 2016
As stated I'm not sure at all if this memory was from a Manga or if it was from an Anime so I'm going to post in both sections. I am however sure that it was one or the other, and I feel like it's a manga as I can clearly remember it being from my highschool days, and I had a lot of manga available at the library.

Anyway, I can't provide much information, it's very, very vague, but yet I still remember it as one of the best anime/manga I have ever enjoyed.

I remember distinctly the setting being at a highschool. There was a nurses station that was involved with this series, and the main character somehow got dragged into a game or something. The "game" was where certain students in the school fought to the death. (I think it was to the death). THey would turn into knights and mages (I think mages) and fight. That's all I can remember. I can visualize the nurses office perfectly but I can't remember much else.

Oh there was a long hall going to the nurses office, I'm pretty sure.

I know it's not much information, but if you have any suggestions I can look at them. I have memory loss problems so if just something jogs my memory I would be very grateful.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 163 164 [165] 166 167 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » the smartest anime fandom ( 1 2 )

deg - Jul 5

56 by raayaislost »»
46 seconds ago

» What is your nitpick about your favorite anime series?

raayaislost - 11 hours ago

22 by raayaislost »»
5 minutes ago

» to create an unspoken rule of anime like watching Your Lie In April every april.hear me out.

NotVarad - Yesterday

8 by hazecloud »»
6 minutes ago

» Your Waifu(s) at Different Ages/Forms

DoisacChopper - 8 hours ago

7 by hazecloud »»
13 minutes ago

» Does your cat play hockey?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

5 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.