Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2016 2:20 PM

Dec 2015
I will watch Concrete Revolutio, Kagewani: Shô, Sailor Moon Crystal, Kiznaiver, Mayoiga, Uchû Patrol Luluco, "JoJo: Diamond is unbreakable" and Joker Game
I will try Kuma Miko, Kôtetsujô no kabaneri and Sinbad no Bôken (because I always wanted to get back to the Magi manga after reading the first great volume back in the days). The Gyakuten Saiban anime too, if it is not heavily localized (as in the videogame) and better than what the ugly trailer makes it seem.
I might watch Hundred, Stray Dogs (the thing with Osamu Dazai), Kuromukuro.
Mar 17, 2016 2:52 PM

Nov 2013
This is the first season in a while where I have nothing to look forward to at all. Guess its just picking from the many random cute girls doing cute shit and Ace Attorney.

Edit: Oh yea, Kuma Miko got green-lit. Cool.
Mar 17, 2016 7:49 PM

Aug 2012
For a while I already know I am going to watch My Hero Academia, Kiznaiver, Sakamoto Desu ga? and Super Lovers. That's it. But then I got really interested in watching Shounen Maid and Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge after watching their PVs.

Damn it, my ptw is growing again TT - TT
Mar 18, 2016 9:24 AM
Mar 2016
hey do you know when under the dog will be released
Mar 18, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2007
This is already looking way better than awful current season.

Will Watch:
Kagewani - because fuck yea the first one was damn great.
Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song - FUCK YES. ConRevo was one of my 2015 AOTYs. This is bound to be great. This image describes perfectly why it is such a quintessential show.
Joker Game - This migh tbe next Rakugo or this might be awful. We will see.
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - we need more warrior waifus fighting in zombie apocalypse setting. Happy to see this doesnot look like anything like AOT(Despite people who dont know better still comparing). Hopefully the quality from PVs will remain through the show. Great character designs.
Sakamoto desu ga? - This seems like OPM, except good this time.

Might Try:
Kuma Miko - Will see how it goes. I thought Galko would be bad and it ended up being one of best shows this season so...
Bungou Stray Dogs - interesting premise and OST in the PV.
Kiznaiver - Will try because Trigger. Might not last because Mari Okada, again.

Would not even touch:
Mayoiga - Mari Okada and the director of best worst comedy of the year Another = NOPENOPENOPENOPE.
Asterisk 2nd Season - Rakudai season 2 when?....
Endride - SAO clone with awful art. NOPE.
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III - not after TOEI butchering Crystal. STopped after they butchered the first arc and will never look back.
Mar 18, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2015
I will watch:

-Kuromukuro = I'm curious that one is good or not.
-Boku no Hero Academia = FTW
-Kanaberi of Iron Fortress = AoT + Zombie

Won't watch:

-Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 = Already watch the OVA, Sunrise is milking the franchise again instead making new one =="
Also I'm afraid it will be dissapointing if Sunrise didn't announce 2nd season of IBO.

Don't care the rest.
Mar 18, 2016 3:32 PM
Jan 2016
3 more months and Love Live juggernaut will make a comeback! <3 Dang.. Please make it july already!
Mar 19, 2016 1:35 AM

Mar 2016
i heard attack on titan was supposed to be aired this spring am i wrong ? but suddenly got delayed xP :P
I think everything in this world is beautiful. The sky, birds, bugs, frogs, flowers, and even rocks. Because, if God created this world, could there really be anything dirty and ugly in it?
Mar 20, 2016 1:39 PM

Aug 2011
Ace attorney o.O count me in. This season is looking better than last one, nice
Mar 20, 2016 7:22 PM

Dec 2012
Concrete Revolutio is getting a sequel? Well then...

Also hypeee
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-20/natsume-book-of-friends-tv-anime-gets-season-5-this-fall/.100011
Natsume Yuujinchou new season~ Great lineup.
Mar 20, 2016 11:24 PM

Apr 2015
Defo looks the part, looking forward to the start

Like always steering clear of Jump battles and mechas

Mayoiga feels good, Diomedia being the unsettling part
Lots of watchable SOL it seems, loving it
Mar 21, 2016 1:51 PM

Jul 2012
Hm, I noticed I want to watch a lot of stuff, don't know if I will have time.

Will watch:
Kagewani: Shou - The first season was nice enough
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III: Oh well, I watched the first season and it was kinda bad, but, S and Super S were my favorite seasons...I will probably watch it untill Stars anyway.
Hakuouki: Otogisoushi - It is short and it is Hakuouki
Bungou Stray Dogs - Seems good! Bishounens! yaay
Joker Game - Seems really really nice. Hope it is really gonna be good!

Will try:
Mayoiga - Seems interesting, but it has that weird "flop" vibe. Let's wish the best!
Unhappy♪ - My moe pick. I liked the fact that they are unlucky. Hope Seems fun
Uchuu Patrol Luluca - Seems cute and it is short, why not
Gyakuten Saiban - I didn't play the games, so maybe it is gonna be interesting to see what everyone was talking about
Kuma Miko - Seems cuuuute, DON'T KILL THE BEAR PLS
12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki - Maybe it is gonna be interesting. I had to teach kids for one year for college, so I like to watch this type of shows...
Sakamoto desu ga? - I saw some recommendations saying this is funny
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - I'm curious about this one
Flying Witch - Nice slice of life?
Big Order (TV) - Let's see. I liked Mirai Nikki , so

Mar 21, 2016 9:19 PM

May 2014
Wow Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond Is Unbreakable is being released sooner than I thought! I can't wait to watch it even though my favorite character's dead. R.I.P. in pieces Dio ;(
ChaoticDarkness1Mar 21, 2016 9:24 PM
Mar 22, 2016 1:56 AM

Mar 2008
will watch:
Joker's Game
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Ace Attorney

try out:
Endride
Mayoiga
Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités
Re: Life in a different world from zero

Don't think I will watch the anime of Sakamoto, although the manga is quite entertaining and I'm sure a lot of people will like it (manga is enough for me).
Finally a great season for me, so much fantasy-ish stuff that looks good 8)
Also, I will watch the Concrete Revolutio stuff when I'm finally caught up... which will take a while, knowing my watching speed atm (=non-existant, lol)
Mar 23, 2016 1:10 PM
May 2014
So is anyone else just a bit frightened at how quickly asterisk got a second season? I know it was sweet but what has it been 2 anime seasons since e forest season came out damn just when I thought the noragami second season came out fast but this isridiculous. Lol I've never seen a new season pushed through so quickly before.
How fitting (or depressing I haven't decided) for my 100th post to be about me complaining about dicks who review shows without finishing them.
Mar 23, 2016 3:51 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
msrcali said:
So is anyone else just a bit frightened at how quickly asterisk got a second season? I know it was sweet but what has it been 2 anime seasons since e forest season came out damn just when I thought the noragami second season came out fast but this isridiculous. Lol I've never seen a new season pushed through so quickly before.
The second season was announced even before the first season start.
Roth said:
Concrete Revolutio is getting a sequel? Well then...

Also hypeee
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-20/natsume-book-of-friends-tv-anime-gets-season-5-this-fall/.100011
Natsume Yuujinchou new season~ Great lineup.

Natsume is in Fall tho, not spring
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 24, 2016 12:11 PM

Oct 2015
Oh. We don't have any sports anime this season?
kyan
Mar 24, 2016 12:27 PM

Feb 2014
Woowww... this season is full of adaptions!! Really looking 4ward to lots of series'!!
Mar 24, 2016 3:00 PM
Dec 2015
I think this season is packed-

Ace Attorney- Hell yeah I'll give this a shot, the game was hella fun.
Terraformars 2- Season 1 and the OVAs were awesome. Love this show. I don't know why people hate on this show.
Joker Game- I'm excited to see a spy show and it kind of reminds me of Baccano which was baller.
Stray Dogs- It's studio bones. It looks great. It's going to be good.

I would rather kill myself than watch Asterisk War. Hero Academia looks dumb. Don't care at all about the Attack on Titan knock off or the other stuff.
Mar 27, 2016 3:46 AM

Oct 2015
takame_kyan said:

The closest thing to a sports anime this season seems to be bakuon!! which is all about driving and racing mortorcycles by the looks of it.
Mar 28, 2016 9:12 PM
Nov 2013
Ushio & Tora is gonna be sequel of the season, and I'm excited for Kyoukai no Rinne as well.

Lots of good stuff this season. Really excited for Boku no Hero Academia, Bungou Stray Dogs, Joker Game, Macross Delta, Sakamoto desu ga? and Flying Witch. All the original series such as Mayoiga and Kiznaiver look really good as well. Everything else will be fun to check out as well :)
F0RMATIONMar 28, 2016 9:17 PM
Mar 30, 2016 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
Hope this spring will be better than the last year.
Apr 2, 2016 3:03 AM

Oct 2015
Cyborg_Dragon said:
takame_kyan said:

The closest thing to a sports anime this season seems to be bakuon!! which is all about driving and racing mortorcycles by the looks of it.

Ugh. The plot sounds so dumb. And seinen and SoL? Not my type. Thanks anyway
kyan
Apr 2, 2016 6:47 PM

Apr 2014
Ace Attorney
Mayoiga
Bungou Stray Dogs
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2
for me :]
Apr 2, 2016 7:33 PM
Sep 2012
will watch or at least try to watch:
-super lovers
-mayoiga
-gyakuten saiban: sono shinjitsu igi ari
-sakamoto desu ga
-kuma miko
-sailor moon crystal season 3 if i catch up soon lol
-joker game
-bungou stray dogs
-kuromukuro
-tanaka kun wa itsumo kedaruge
-kiznaiver
-big order
hopefully this season will be better than last season. i was a little disappointed since only a few animes were good to me
Apr 5, 2016 4:55 AM
Apr 2016
What's mean by RE:0096 (Gundam Unicorn ) ? Is this a sequal?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» A-1 Pictures Acquires Studio 3Hz's Production, Planning Business

Vindstot - Jun 18

18 by Kogasa-Tatara »»
50 minutes ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Unveils Additional Staff, Theme Songs, Main Promo

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

1 by Oongbuh »»
3 hours ago

» Anime Project of 'Farmagia' Video Game in Production

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

14 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» 'Isekai Suicide Squad' Announces More Cast

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

6 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» Summer 2024 Preview

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by H8drian »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.