Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2016 3:33 PM

Apr 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
SmashTheOni said:

But just about every villain in anything ever does just that

a lot of villains do not that
johan would be a great example

Honestly, I'm not surprised the example you gave me is something I've never heard of.
SmashTheOniMar 10, 2016 3:38 PM
Mar 10, 2016 3:37 PM

Dec 2015
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS SOO GOOD!! Totally didn't know the teacher was the killer because he totaly isn't the only character in the fucking series with red eyes, and of course, this isn't the only character feature we have from the real murderer, how can you think that?
And how could you think he was the killer because he's probably the closest adult to kids and because he has tons of candies in his car! Like, you must be Sherlock fucking Holmes to know that!
And of course I didn't thought that Satoru could scape from the car by taking of the first part of the seat belt, and then pushing up to get the rest of his body out! Because I totaly don't have 15 years and went to a car and tested it!
Mar 10, 2016 3:46 PM

Dec 2015
SmashTheOni said:
gabrielrroiz said:

a lot of villains do not that
johan would be a great example

Honestly, I'm not surprised the example you gave me i something I've never heard of.

what the problem saying your plan to someone whos about to die
in typical movie or shit when vilian does that he wasting his time and not sure for 100% about winning

here at least saturu is dead how the hell the teacher would guess that he has superpower to turn back time so i cant say its "stupid" saturu just ruined his plan so the teacher got him and told him about his plan to see his reaction that the biggest porpuse of this and he also mentioned that he wanted to do it but saturu ruined it and he going to go out of town so he told saturu what he tought he already knew so nothing wrong about it

and that episode was good i knew from episode 2 that the teacher is the killer still they made it good
Mar 10, 2016 3:48 PM

Feb 2016
At a certain moment in the show i tought that the teacher was the killer. But right after that i tought it couldn't be true because Satoru saw the Face of the murderer when he was arrested. Apparantly i was wrong about the last thing...

And for the end of the episode, i think that Satoru will go to the past again for a few minutes. They showed the same thing at the end as when goes back in time.

Mar 10, 2016 3:49 PM

Dec 2015
Syouka said:
OMG THIS EPISODE WAS SOO GOOD!! Totally didn't know the teacher was the killer because he totaly isn't the only character in the fucking series with red eyes, and of course, this isn't the only character feature we have from the real murderer, how can you think that?
And how could you think he was the killer because he's probably the closest adult to kids and because he has tons of candies in his car! Like, you must be Sherlock fucking Holmes to know that!
And of course I didn't thought that Satoru could scape from the car by taking of the first part of the seat belt, and then pushing up to get the rest of his body out! Because I totaly don't have 15 years and went to a car and tested it!

not sure if serious or not -_-
Mar 10, 2016 3:50 PM

Dec 2008
That cliffhanger gave me cancer.
Mar 10, 2016 3:51 PM

Jun 2015
AGFHAIGNADOB I JUST DIED
I FYCKING KNEW HES GONNA GET KIDNAPPED OMG
BUT THEY CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS NOOOOO I CANT WAIT A WEEK WTF
Mar 10, 2016 3:52 PM

Jul 2012
SmashTheOni said:
gabrielrroiz said:

No actually told his hole plane for no reason like all shit villains do

Doesn't excuse the fact that he's a stupid villain. Also there are plenty of villains who are smart enough not to tell their plans to the protagonist. Easy example Kaiki Deishuu. When a villain in a harem anime has more common sense than a villain in a mystery thriller you know something is fishy.
Mar 10, 2016 3:55 PM

Feb 2010
YASHIIROOOOOO. YOU BASTARDDDDD. Lol Satoru's last words.
Please, magical anime fairy save Satoru so he can go kick the child abducting psychopath's butt.

A moment of truth as Satoru's thoughts are drowned and a moment of silence as he transforms underwater.
I am praying for a super saiyan moment and a total shift of the genre.

As you can see, I have most definitely..lost my mind LOL
EarlCielMar 10, 2016 4:00 PM
Mar 10, 2016 4:06 PM

Oct 2014
Lelka_x2TT said:
SmashTheOni said:

Honestly, I'm not surprised the example you gave me i something I've never heard of.

in typical movie or shit when vilian does that he wasting his time and not sure for 100% about winning

here at least saturu is dead how the hell the teacher would guess that he has superpower to turn back time so i cant say its "stupid" saturu just ruined his plan so the teacher got him and told him about his plan to see his reaction that the biggest porpuse of this and he also mentioned that he wanted to do it but saturu ruined it and he going to go out of town so he told saturu what he tought he already knew so nothing wrong about it

and that episode was good i knew from episode 2 that the teacher is the killer still they made it good
Lelka_x2TT said:
SmashTheOni said:

It would not be impossible to guess he has this power that would be way less absurd than a 10 year old child being able to know beforehand everyone of hus victims
Also the way the teaxher decided to kill satoru is stupid there are ways for satoru to get out alive from the situation
Mar 10, 2016 4:10 PM

Nov 2009
MoNYeTLeWaT said:

Gildesh said:
I wonder whether the mangaka forgot how seatbelts work when he came up with that scene...

Isn't it a seat belt becoming sticky because it's residu or something? Or did Manabu stick it in purpose? oh yay hahaha whatever

I didn't mean the jam/sticking, but as others have mentioned as well, the fact that you can get out of it even w/o pulling it out. Either by pulling it downwards slowly to loosen it or even w/o loosening it, especially with a kid's body frame.
Mar 10, 2016 4:12 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Dat reveal and ending HOLY OMFG 0________0
Mar 10, 2016 4:13 PM

Dec 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
Lelka_x2TT said:

Lelka_x2TT said:

[/spoiler]
It would not be impossible to guess he has this power that would be way less absurd than a 10 year old child being able to know beforehand everyone of hus victims
Also the way the teaxher decided to kill satoru is stupid there are ways for satoru to get out alive from the situation

that isnt a stupid way sturu is dead for sure yea maybe it possible to escape...
but u did see the ice and u did see that they went far away
think logicaly a 10 years old kid who get out of that ice water would freize to death espacially as they already shown you that its cold enough to make body freeze just by spraing on it water...

anyway did you see alot of kids who did go back in time? in anime maybe!
but even if someone little kid knew ur plans beforehead you would considere anything but him have a power to go back in time...
so again his action aint stupid at all...
cause he is thinking he deeling with a kid and he got him and saturu didnt even think that it is him he could afford him self to tell him his plans!
and even if he doesnt what would that even change?
saturu already knew it and already prevented it
Mar 10, 2016 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
Jerkhov said:
Wow, what a shock that the creepy teacher who carries candy in his car turns out out to be the killer. What a surprise...

I expected more from this show, I was completely convinced the killer was someone else.

Show had me fooled, I just didn't imagine it would be this predictable.

If the last two episodes don't step things up I'll give this a 7/10 I think.
Mar 10, 2016 4:17 PM

Dec 2015
jaesuk97 said:
SmashTheOni said:

Doesn't excuse the fact that he's a stupid villain. Also there are plenty of villains who are smart enough not to tell their plans to the protagonist. Easy example Kaiki Deishuu. When a villain in a harem anime has more common sense than a villain in a mystery thriller you know something is fishy.

once again why is he stupid villian if the only thing he telling saturu is what he is already knew? we knew that he going to kill this girls and we already knew that saturu destroyed his plan so nothing stupid here
for him saturu is dead if not his revival he would freeze to death even if he get somehow out alive...

and yea the only thing saturu didnt knew is that the teacher is the killed that was obiusly but at least they explain why he was so dense... and after ward he just said to saturu that he plan to leave the city so saturu did save the town i just cant see what the teacher did that was stupid...
Mar 10, 2016 4:18 PM

May 2013
aikaflip said:
I didn't really like how cartoonishly evil Sensei looked when he confessed to being the killer. Aside from that, it was a predictable but great episode. The suspense was built up well.

What do you think you are watching?

Also f* the why, nobody cares about it, there is another twist that I saw it but I think no one saw this one yet. I might be wrong too, but still nobody cares about the why.

Hannah_Ana said:

[sarcasm]Oh no, is the protagonist going to die with two episodes to be aired?[/sarcasm]
Mar 10, 2016 4:19 PM

Dec 2015
Gildesh said:
MoNYeTLeWaT said:

Isn't it a seat belt becoming sticky because it's residu or something? Or did Manabu stick it in purpose? oh yay hahaha whatever

I didn't mean the jam/sticking, but as others have mentioned as well, the fact that you can get out of it even w/o pulling it out. Either by pulling it downwards slowly to loosen it or even w/o loosening it, especially with a kid's body frame.

you cant leave that easily when u got gravity by ur side and a fucking tons of cold water
and so again even if you do escape from saturu situation you would freeze to death...
Mar 10, 2016 4:19 PM

Jan 2016
Pretty intense episode with the reveal of yashiro,and i was thinking satoru can just slip through under the seat belt but i guess his panic gets to him.
Mar 10, 2016 4:22 PM

May 2013
U-melton said:
Pretty intense episode with the reveal of yashiro,and i was thinking satoru can just slip through under the seat belt but i guess his panic gets to him.

Thought the same, but yeah panic does make you stupid. But the killer is stupid to not have thought of that.
Mar 10, 2016 4:29 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
As one of the seemingly few who still enjoy the anime in its entirety, I really laughed at the girl who showed up at the hideout unannounced. There are so many little things each week that make me smile......still a 9/10 to me.
Mar 10, 2016 4:31 PM

Aug 2015
I mean it was obvious who the killer was, but man he's trying to kill Satoru.
Mar 10, 2016 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
well feels like i have to read the manga after all if i want ot have the real and full story. still a 9/10 anime for me
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 10, 2016 4:36 PM

Jul 2015
I tried really hard not to think the obvious teacher was the killer, suddenly this show doesn't feel as good as i tough it was...
Mar 10, 2016 4:38 PM

Jul 2013
I was actually right for once!! This episode was executed really well, aside from all the obvious death flags as Satoru said bye to his mom and friends that day.

I've seen some people commenting on Yashiro's red eyes in this episode, but that was just to connect Yashiro to the murderer in Satoru's memories. And it was a way to confirm that yes, Yashiro IS the murderer. No more plot twists there. It wasn't meant to look cartoonish or anything in my opinion; it was just to connect Yashiro's identity to the murderer we saw in previous episodes.
psychoalchemistMar 10, 2016 4:44 PM
Mar 10, 2016 4:38 PM
Jan 2015
I KNEW IT ! I KNEW IT SINCE THE FIRST TIME I FKIN SAW HIM , OMG IM A FREEKING GENIUS
Mar 10, 2016 4:40 PM

Jan 2015
So obvious, this series just dropped from a 7 to a 6 imo.
Mar 10, 2016 4:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Aya is a cutie. Kind of a smart ass, but still cute.

Well I think we all knew, but we just needed confirmation. Being a teacher, it would be easy to be around children and learn their patterns of getting home and who they hang out with without raising suspicion. As well as talking to the kids themselves. I think the red-eye thing is annoyingly misleading and really shouldn't have been there.

Gotta wonder if Satoru's power is going to let him travel back in time again so he'll survive.
Mar 10, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2015
A-list_96 said:
So it being easy to figure out makes it bad in your opinion?

Mar 10, 2016 4:58 PM

Aug 2008
Isn't the MC technically older than the teacher

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Mar 10, 2016 4:59 PM

May 2015
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
oh get real. its not that difficult to slip out of a seatbelt; not to mention youre a short kid who can do it easily as well. Hes not even trying.
Ever think he made it so no one can get it unlocked? Like glue...

Mar 10, 2016 5:01 PM

May 2015
Previous chapter trigger my alarm sense (candy {a lot by normal standards} in the car drawer) flash forward to the cute moment between Kenya, Satoru & the gang with new girl plus the ship between Aya and Kazu and their hide out shenanigans at the beginning. Then before sleeping time Satoru storm braining to find a resolution to his dilemma dismissing sensei candy involvement and because of that I let my guard down…

Then came the hockey stadium part and the supposedly disappearance of Satoru classmate and the chase begins as soon as Satoru was starting to open up more about his detective skills and missions in the car sensei was driving in addition to the camera zoom to the steering wheel + sensei making that sound with his fingers while driving then he start to talk gibberish things I prepare myself for the worst and that scumbag revealed his true colors...

Pretending to be a hero of justice and a good human being to use it to approach his students & victims and use it for cover to blame others for his crimes, that ____________ (insert your favorite curse word here) needs to go down!
Mar 10, 2016 5:03 PM

May 2014
Verumir said:
aikaflip said:
I didn't really like how cartoonishly evil Sensei looked when he confessed to being the killer. Aside from that, it was a predictable but great episode. The suspense was built up well.

What do you think you are watching?

Also f* the why, nobody cares about it, there is another twist that I saw it but I think no one saw this one yet. I might be wrong too, but still nobody cares about the why.

Hannah_Ana said:

[sarcasm]Oh no, is the protagonist going to die with two episodes to be aired?[/sarcasm]

What do you think we are watching?
Mar 10, 2016 5:10 PM
Jul 2018
Since I literally just finished the manga, this was no surprise at all. But it's still nice to see it animated.

I wonder how they are going to do the rest, considering there's only two more episodes left, and still a lot to be put in.. :P
Mar 10, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2015
Hannah_Ana said:

That Cliffhanger gave me AIDS

Lelka_x2TT said:
Syouka said:

not sure if serious or not -_-

I'm pretty sure he is joking with all those hints same like the show and how its trying to beat your head with hints since episode 3 on who is the murderer
Mar 10, 2016 5:13 PM

Dec 2008
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu damn cliffhanger
Mar 10, 2016 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
ahh man disappointment did not want to believe the most obvious choice but with 2 more episodes left ill see how it pans out
Mar 10, 2016 5:19 PM
Jun 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Just want to ask: Why does this have the mystery tag?

Could someone explain it ..

LOL couldn't be more true
Mar 10, 2016 5:21 PM
Jun 2015
Maybe people will stop calling this a masterpiece now
Because most of us manga readers agreed that it wasn't and then the anime exploded and we were all surprised
Mar 10, 2016 5:22 PM
Jun 2015
Kittens-kun said:
A-list_96 said:

Considering it's a mystery... I'd say yes
Mar 10, 2016 5:25 PM

May 2015
PaperCutAssassin said:
Kittens-kun said:

Considering it's a mystery... I'd say yes
There's only two episodes left. You people are acting like it's been obvious the entire time...

Mar 10, 2016 5:26 PM
Mar 2013
now then, how are they gonna fit 13 chapters into just 2 episodes?
Mar 10, 2016 5:36 PM
Sep 2014
Not to make it sound like an echo chamber here, but I would have liked it if there was more effort put in to maintain a larger suspect pool. The lack of focus on possible alternatives such as Yuuki's father and the co-worker made guessing the killer incredibly easy. That said, the subtle signs leading up to the reveal such as the jammed seatbelt and sensei's dialogue and body language were effective and the tunnel transition was chilling. Its just a shame that the reveal lost a lot of its impact because everyone basically knew who the killer was.
trijugateMar 10, 2016 5:41 PM
Mar 10, 2016 5:36 PM

Oct 2014
I'm so disappointed. That is such a shame, I was really into this series. But HEY, there is still 2 episodes left! THERE IS STILL HOPE i guess
Wait, did you just say that Jojo is shit?
Mar 10, 2016 5:40 PM

Jun 2013
Lmao that face made me think of this
Mar 10, 2016 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
I honestly don't see how they're gonna fit in the remaining chapters with just 2 episodes left. The producers said that the anime "will have the same ending as the manga" but then again that could mean a lot of things.
Mar 10, 2016 5:44 PM
Mar 2016
Only I thought that the killer could be the own Saturo at the beginning of the anime?
Mar 10, 2016 5:44 PM

Jan 2016
Heartman said:
Not to make it sound like an echo chamber here, but I would have liked it if there was more effort put in to maintain a larger suspect pool. The lack of focus on possible alternatives such as Yuuki's father and the co-worker made guessing the killer incredibly easy. That said, the subtle signs leading up to the reveal such as the jammed seatbelt and sensei's dialogue and body language were effective and the tunnel transition was chilling. Its just a shame that the reveal lost a lot of its impact because everyone basically knew who the killer was.
Yeah you could tell that it was the teacher by episode 6
Mar 10, 2016 5:52 PM
Feb 2016
I really loved this episode, 5/5 for me. I see a lot of people complaining about the teacher being too obvious, but (as others already said) it focuses more on the why and how than the who. I think the interesting about it is how Satoru said: "It was too obvious but I didn't want to believe it". That's how I felt too, since episode 2 or 3 I was like: "yeah, the teacher is the killer" but as the story progressed I started liking his character because he was weird and funny so I didn't want to be right. Anyway, in my opinion, this episode was superb and this anime is really making it's way to my top 10, so I hope the last 2 episodes don't disappoint. I'm so gonna read the manga once I finish the anime........
Mar 10, 2016 5:55 PM

Mar 2011
Even if the killer was obvious for a long time, I still found this "reveal" episode to be quite good.
That teacher's speech in the car was really interesting... Sooooo I'm still looking forward to next part.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Mar 10, 2016 5:55 PM

Feb 2013
Ok the number of suspects could have been larger and more elaborate, but honestly I am glad that the teacher is the villain since it actually makes sense. Mystery series/movies that just pull a culprit out of thin air for the sake of surprise aren't really that satisfying either, even if they can explain it with ridiculous timings and super saiyan skills (often from some 90+ old-timer who barley gets out of bed in the morning).
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1401 by masons_anime78 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

833 by saranglolxd »»
May 14, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1107 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.