Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2015 11:51 PM

May 2013
because people still think these terms are defined by women. once they no longer are it will be way more chill.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Nov 30, 2015 11:52 PM

Nov 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
khunter said:

I like to think I'm the same way but we all have needs. Nobody is asking you to fuck a monster, just empty your sack. Still, I am more in line with what you're saying.
Is it really that important to have sex? I'm not Christian and don't believe in waiting until marriage but I wouldn't want to have sex with someone unless we're actually dating. You don't need to have sex to "empty your sack" because you'll probably be using a condom anyway and it's not that hard to jack off.

Jacking off really doesn't do much for me at all. It certainly doesn't satisfy the urges.
Nov 30, 2015 11:58 PM

Jun 2015
Because it tells you that either she clearly doesn't give a shit if you like her or not and she can live without you & shows that ppl have to step up their game if they wanna get ahold of her/be on her level.

I personally don't see it as an insult. To me its like calling me a gamer because I enjoy video games.
NilinDec 1, 2015 12:05 AM
Dec 1, 2015 12:40 AM

Dec 2010
it's literally just years of mindless bullshit traditions and anglo-saxon aged ethics
it's reiterated in most, if not all, religions and customs and cultures and eras that women exist for the sole purpose of bearing children, and that after childbirth they are simply fuckdolls

the idea of a self-aware, independent female was a fucking travesty back in the days because the norm was that women live to serve men and strictly to suck dick or pop a kid out their vaj. I guess those ideas just carried on for generations and left its brand

Dec 1, 2015 12:48 AM

Mar 2008
Ironically promiscuity would not be as prominent of a thing if it weren't for the past cultures oppression of sexuality. It is a counter reaction that has been echoing through time for decades now. So whether you are promiscuous or prudish you are a slave to the system.
Dec 1, 2015 12:50 AM

Feb 2015
traed said:
Ironically promiscuity would not be as prominent of a thing if it weren't for the past cultures oppression of sexuality. It is a counter reaction that has been echoing through time for decades now. So whether you are promiscuous or prudish you are a slave to the system.

Some very ancient civilizations were pretty liberal about it though
Dec 1, 2015 12:50 AM

May 2013
Uhio said:
imost, if not all, religions and customs and cultures and eras that women exist for the sole purpose of bearing children, and that after childbirth they are simply fuckdolls

thats a slightly misleading, I don't think ancient religions were setting women to be fuckdolls xD MAYBE Islam cause you can have a harem.

But you must remember that women too were encouraged to know god, which is automatically treating them as human.

Plus women factor in prominently in many religious stories. I mean, it might not be the role a modern woman might desire, but they certainly aren't bad, many of them.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 1, 2015 12:56 AM

Mar 2008
laidellent said:
traed said:

But Abrahamic civilizations killed them so they did not have it pass on. Also those cultures were just open about sex they were not really extremely promiscuous having orgies everywhere or something.
Dec 1, 2015 12:57 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Probably the term you're looking for is 'slut-shaming'. The word 'slut' by itself is fine.

khunter said:
Yet, men, it is rather an accomplishment rather than an insult.

Never heard of slut walks, huh?

Let's, for a second, accept that generally it's not because they might have an STD.

Why? This could be a big reason for some people.

Why is it wrong to like sex?

Said no one.

Why do we aim to insult a girl because she's had sex with 8 guys and she's 19 years old? or 10 guys and 21? Is it any different than fucking 1 guy 250 times? Not really.

lol are you serious?

Even if it's because of STD's, why do we not apply the same caution with men?

One word: condoms.

I have gone much of my life judging girls for having sex with multiple partners, yet, there is no basis.

You just stated some.

Are we to blame this multiple partner thing as simple "poor character"?

If what you're into are steady relationships instead of casual sex, then you may consider it 'poor character'.
Dec 1, 2015 1:03 AM

Nov 2015
There's nothing wrong with liking sex and the double standard is ridiculous. If you like it then whatever and if you're like asexual or you just dont like it then whatever shaming people for that is stupid especially when it's just one gender. I'm not that promiscuous so I've never been labelled a slut, but if I was labelled as one for having sex when a guy in the same situation wouldnt be judged at all I wouldnt even care because I wouldnt think of it as something that reflects me, but just something reflects the person saying it.
Dec 1, 2015 1:05 AM

Feb 2015
traed said:
laidellent said:

But Abrahamic civilizations killed them so they did not have it pass on. Also those cultures were just open about sex they were not really extremely promiscuous having orgies everywhere or something.

I was talking about the Mesopotamian and Mohenjo Daro civilizations but yeah I do agree with the second point.
Dec 1, 2015 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
Aka_Saber said:

I'll roll with this. Why not.
Dec 1, 2015 1:14 AM

Mar 2008
laidellent said:
traed said:

I was talking about the Mesopotamian and Mohenjo Daro civilizations but yeah I do agree with the second point.
When I say kill I did not mean literally kill btw. I meant how the culture dominated others. I guess I do not know enough about the Mesophotamians and I've never heard of Mohenjo Daro so I cant really talk about them. There is actually a lot of Christian propaganda where they say Pagans fuck animals and stuff like that. Basically a lot of things about some cultures are exaggerated because of old propaganda.
Dec 1, 2015 1:16 AM

Apr 2014
Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but slut is an anagram for lust, just saying.
Dec 1, 2015 1:18 AM

May 2013
RedTie said:
Aka_Saber said:

not so. Because there can be multiple copies of one key.

as such, many of the guys who fuck these 'sluts' are actually basic af lol

so like, it's really just the same key...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 1, 2015 1:21 AM

Oct 2012
zombie_pegasus said:
You don't need to have sex to "empty your sack" because you'll probably be using a condom anyway
But the only times you'll be using a condom is to have sex... :s
Dec 1, 2015 1:21 AM

Feb 2015
traed said:
laidellent said:

When I say kill I did not mean literally kill btw. I meant how the culture dominated others. I guess I do not know enough about the Mesophotamians and I've never heard of Mohenjo Daro so I cant really talk about them. There is actually a lot of Christian propaganda where they say Pagans fuck animals and stuff like that. Basically a lot of things about some cultures are exaggerated because of old propaganda.

MohenjoDaro is technically Indus Valley civilization.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

Technically there were evidence found of women having multiple husbands and all,so I guess thats where my point come from.
Dec 1, 2015 1:32 AM

Oct 2010
I find females and males sleeping around equally as bad.
Why? I'm someone who values romantic relationships very much and I think sex should be reserved for the person you love.

Not everyone is going to view sex as something just for fun or vice versa, though.
Everyone has their own values.
Dec 1, 2015 1:33 AM

Jul 2012
lol ppl don't realize that girls can lose their hymens outside of sex...

so they can pretty much lie about it too...
Dec 1, 2015 1:34 AM

Sep 2012
RedTie said:
Aka_Saber said:

This.. I guess it's a metaphor.. can only even make sense if you already have the belief that a woman (lock) is supposed to not have sex (stay closed). It doesn't justify or explain anything.
Dec 1, 2015 1:34 AM

Oct 2014
BubbleGum_ said:
There's nothing wrong with liking sex and the double standard is ridiculous. If you like it then whatever and if you're like asexual or you just dont like it then whatever shaming people for that is stupid especially when it's just one gender. I'm not that promiscuous so I've never been labelled a slut, but if I was labelled as one for having sex when a guy in the same situation wouldnt be judged at all I wouldnt even care because I wouldnt think of it as something that reflects me, but just something reflects the person saying it.
You do realise that it's not black and white, right? It's not like everyone either has sex with several different people every week or they'll end up as a 40 year old virgin. If you actually believe that your parents must have girlfriends and boyfriends on the side because one person isn't enough then I think there must be something wrong with you. If a girl has a different boyfriend every few months but only has sex with the man she's dating at the time that says a lot about her personality but it doesn't make her a slut IMO. A slut is a girl who doesn't have sex for love but instead has sex for pleasure, similar to masturbation. At a party sluts are often considered to be the only girls that the ugly guys have a chance with.
Dec 1, 2015 1:35 AM

Oct 2014
mayukachan said:
lol ppl don't realize that girls can lose their hymens outside of sex...

so they can pretty much lie about it too...
The hymen can even grow back if they don't have sex frequently.
Dec 1, 2015 1:51 AM

Feb 2013
I don't think ether sex should sleep around it is not healthy.

But I would not ban it ether.
Dec 1, 2015 1:57 AM

May 2014
This "playa" mindset is popular among horny teenagers aka stupid kids at an age where scoring is their ultimate goal in life: a juvenile social group.

Men are "perceived" to work harder for it then women which is why they gain more respect when they actually succeed at it instead of being shamed.
^This isn't really true, why ?

Because an attractive person can score easier then his less attractive counterpart ... gender has nothing to do with it.

However, a slut , be it man or woman, isn't really respected in an adult social group because (normally) members of this group won't be ranked according to how many people they have slept with.

So i think it's accurate to separate this topic based on social groups instead of generalizing like this.

However, what is and isn't an adult social group is a loose term and can be the topic of whole different discussion.
ZA_WAYDDec 1, 2015 2:00 AM
Dec 1, 2015 1:58 AM

Apr 2011
Said it before and I'll say it again, there's nothing wrong with being a slut. Fuck who ever you want and how much you want - it's your life. As long as you're not counsciously trying to hurt other people in doing so.
Dec 1, 2015 2:07 AM

Feb 2013
BubbleGum_ said:

BubbleGum sleeping around is not something that should not be glorified for a man or a women. I will admit I should be more out spoken on it when not online.
I do agree the double is silly as both should be on the negative side even if it does hurt people sensitive feeling.
One more thing people should respect their own body's more. Being easy to get with is not a good thing also, it falls more on the women's men can be like that as well just women don't tend to like that type of man.

Their is nothing wrong with likely sex in is natural part if our body.
Dec 1, 2015 2:14 AM

Apr 2011
PoisonedTea said:
BubbleGum_ said:

BubbleGum sleeping around is not something that should not be glorified for a man or a women. I will admit I should be more out spoken on it when not online.
I do agree the double is silly as both should be on the negative side even if it does hurt people sensitive feeling.
One more thing people should respect their own body's more. Being easy to get with is not a good thing also, it falls more on the women's men can be like that as well just women don't tend to like that type of man.

Their is nothing wrong with likely sex in is natural part if our body.
So having a lot of sex is "not respecting your body"? Nice logic.
Dec 1, 2015 2:16 AM

Feb 2013
ZA_WAYD said:

Men are "perceived" to work harder for it then women which is why they gain more respect when they actually succeed at it instead of being shamed.

I agree with everything else you said, but this is interesting point you brought it up.

Men do have to work harder to get women on average.

How many women are going to go up to a man and ask them out not very many.

It this idea that men don't have standards where women do that is not true.

But at least I believe that men a generally more open try something different where women are not.

Remember men don't see that one zit on you or they just don't care.
Dec 1, 2015 2:17 AM

Mar 2008
Usagi said:
I find females and males sleeping around equally as bad.
Why? I'm someone who values romantic relationships very much and I think sex should be reserved for the person you love.

Not everyone is going to view sex as something just for fun or vice versa, though.
Everyone has their own values.
I consider it equal too.
Dec 1, 2015 2:34 AM

Jul 2012
PoisonedTea said:

But at least I believe that men a generally more open try something different where women are not.

I'm surprised people still believe that women have "easy" or something.
Dec 1, 2015 2:45 AM

Feb 2013
mayukachan said:
PoisonedTea said:

correct me if I am wrong

it is easier to be approached then to walk up to someone

it is hard to try to prove your worth(trust me men try to do), then to be given a chance

it easier to be given gifts, then trying to find the right gift for someone

it is easier to say yes/no, then to ask the question in the first place
Dec 1, 2015 2:47 AM

Oct 2011
I don't mind sluts as long as they're not overly aggressive.
Dec 1, 2015 3:32 AM

May 2014
PoisonedTea said:
ZA_WAYD said:

I agree with everything else you said, but this is interesting point you brought it up.

That is true, men do have to practically always make the first move, but there are exceptions to this and if you are willing to accept one exception you might as well accept another and another and so on ... until the general rule is broken and becomes just statistically accurate instead, but how accurate is it ?

Off topic-ish: i have this friend who is like really damn short (less then 150 cm) which is usually a BIG turn off for girls, but god damn it, he has this GOD like charm that makes girls hover around him, i have witnessed this with my own eyes in a bar once, really quite astounding ...

However, he is arguably very handsome and charming which is something not all men share (including me ;-; RIP #4EverMALone) so yes i would agree that the general rule is statistically accurate, sadly :/

PoisonedTea said:

This is debatable :/

PoisonedTea said:

I have this gay male friend who can spot the SLIGHTEST change in my complexion , he can even spot a new zit on my face from a mile away .... would usually point it out too ;-;
ZA_WAYDDec 1, 2015 3:36 AM
Dec 1, 2015 6:51 AM

Jan 2014
I call both men and women who sleep around sluts. Women don't have the monopoly on being preverts.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 1, 2015 7:13 AM

Apr 2009
proud of you for this op <3

shotz_ said:
because ppl are jealous of other people's freedoms/successes/disregard for nonsensical norms. it's a very common theme in humanity.

"oh this person is having more fun than me?!? they will burn in hell!"
"oh this girl attracts more guys than me? WHORE!" (most of the people i see calling girls sluts are other girls)
etc.

a 'live and let live' attitude is too complicated for most people.

basically.
+ the outdated views of women as non-sexual beings is still lingering so women who are openly sexual are seen as somehow deviant, even though people will often deny that this is where the idea comes from
also. a lot of people don't know basic human biology and seriously believe stuff like that vaginas get loose from sex
the rest was already discussed from what i see
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 7:56 AM
May 2015
mayukachan said:
Me too. I think that's bullshit. Some Mal users are ignorant or don't know much about it anyways. I don't really care this CD gave me cancer let them say what they want *shrugs* Each one to his own I guess.
Dec 1, 2015 8:19 AM

Mar 2014
The term doesn't bother me at all because it has become the "go to" insult.
Dec 1, 2015 8:41 AM

Oct 2011
As I said before calling a man a slut has no bearing whatsoever. You guys can keep parroting that same phrase but in actuality society doesn't deem a man who sleeps with many women a slut at all but rather a player.

I remember one girl who was 22 telling me she slept with 20 guys but I didn't say anything. All I did was mentally move her from girlfriend material to a simple fling.
Dec 1, 2015 8:42 AM

Dec 2014
Martin said:
I don't judge girls for having sex with multiple men, so eh.
Dec 1, 2015 8:45 AM

Jul 2012
PoisonedTea said:
mayukachan said:

correct me if I am wrong

it is easier to be approached then to walk up to someone

it is hard to try to prove your worth(trust me men try to do), then to be given a chance

it easier to be given gifts, then trying to find the right gift for someone

it is easier to say yes/no, then to ask the question in the first place
i've never been hit on by strangers (except once, by a drunk guy)

and i'm a girl who's like .. decently attractive (i guess)

i'm unapproachable oops

why don't you just suck it up and get your education like a normal human being instead of complaining that you're only doing it for a girl to see that you're worth it? pls.
Dec 1, 2015 8:52 AM

Apr 2009
@poisonedtea
no
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 1, 2015 9:14 AM

May 2015
Because of jealousy.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Dec 1, 2015 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
Aka_Saber said:
khunter said:
She's had sex with 8 guys and she's 19 years old? or 10 guys and 21?

Not gonna lie that does sound really slutty. Even for a guy that just sounds like a shitty dude. Assuming you aren't one of those girls shooting to be 16 and pregnant or a guy who can't keep his dick in check. But if you're going off legal age 8 partners in a year... Couple one night stands much?

I think it's disgusting on both parts though, I guess if you don't care about consequences then sure fuck away.

what the FUCK. 8 partners isn't even considered a lot. i feel like i just stepped into an alternate universe in this post. my fat man persona wouldn't even be out of place in this sad, sad thread.
Dec 1, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
tit said:
Aka_Saber said:

Not gonna lie that does sound really slutty. Even for a guy that just sounds like a shitty dude. Assuming you aren't one of those girls shooting to be 16 and pregnant or a guy who can't keep his dick in check. But if you're going off legal age 8 partners in a year... Couple one night stands much?

I think it's disgusting on both parts though, I guess if you don't care about consequences then sure fuck away.

what the FUCK. 8 partners isn't even considered a lot. i feel like i just stepped into an alternate universe in this post. my fat man persona wouldn't even be out of place in this sad, sad thread.

She's 19. She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.

I'm guessing you're probably basically a prostitute too? Looking at your Twitter it sure seems like it.
Dec 1, 2015 9:51 AM
May 2015
Because no one likes roasties.
Dec 1, 2015 9:51 AM

Mar 2012
Chiki said:

I'm guessing you're probably basically a prostitute too? Looking at your Twitter it sure seems like it.

Uhhh 8 people, and if she started being active at 16 then it's like less than 3 people per year. That's not a lot by any means. What kinda sad virginal life do you live?

I'm not a prostitute wtf! Prostitutes sleep with 8 people in like 3 working days, not 3 years! I'm so shocked at yall people out of touch with reality.
Dec 1, 2015 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
Chiki said:
She's basically a prostitute at that age if she slept with 8 people.
Post of the year.
Dec 1, 2015 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
tit said:
Chiki said:

Uhhh 8 people, and if she started being active at 16 then it's like less than 3 people per year. That's not a lot by any means. What kinda sad virginal life do you live?

I'm not a prostitute wtf! Prostitutes sleep with 8 people in like 3 working days, not 3 years! I'm so shocked at yall people out of touch with reality.

Sorry, I'm not a virgin, I had sex just a week ago. Just because someone doesn't approve of sluts doesn't mean that they are a virgin lol.
Dec 1, 2015 9:57 AM

Mar 2012
Chiki said:

Sorry, I'm not a virgin, I had sex just a week ago. Just because someone doesn't approve of sluts doesn't mean that they are a virgin lol.

ok... that's absolutely fascinating. but wouldn't you be a so called "slut" yourself?
Dec 1, 2015 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
tit said:
Chiki said:

ok... that's absolutely fascinating. but wouldn't you be a so called "slut" yourself?

I've only slept with one person. Unlike you, I can count the number of people I've slept with with one hand.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Mature Discussion] Are guro readers budding serial killers?

Objective - Jan 11, 2015

39 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» It is too damn hot right now...I wonder why?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

40 by Noboru »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you support National Service

vasipi4946 - Today

15 by DesuMaiden »»
13 minutes ago

» inactive users

zaako - 5 hours ago

7 by zzz »»
22 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

46 by GinIonSui »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.