Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2019 3:54 PM

Apr 2013
So we'll get a visit from Cocoa's big sister next episode, let's see how she fits in.
May 3, 2020 2:18 PM

Nov 2016
Drunken fist was adorably hilarious.

Lol @ assuming Sharon came prepared, the truth isn't as diligent.

Cocoa during the second half was pretty hyped to see her sister and I'm myself to see her in action.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 22, 2020 7:14 PM

May 2020
Tea party time.. I wonder how it is. As always Sharo was so cute. I do want to order 3D latte art from Cocoa she is good at it.

And here comes Cocoa-onee-san lookslike she is mature like Aoyama but from what Cocoa said it was different. She is like Cocoa I thought.
Jun 12, 2020 10:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cocoa is too much of a loli to be a true oneesan but at least she's cute xD
Oct 14, 2020 4:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ahaha the afternoon tea party really looked so hilarious when all of them together in one frame, and then one table. Look, how determined the little girls to be a bit of mature about the tea party. Look, how clumsy Cocoa, Chiya, and Sharon to responded the kids wishes. Even Sharon did it too serious and became more funnier than before xD. Her coupon, tho. Lol, nice preparation, girl! Fortunately, the misunderstanding ended faster than i thought because the girls decided to ask with the right person. Its my wiser girl, Rize that gave the little girls a nice advice to just had a fun, rather than being so priceless. Such a funny situations they had there, and i am completely forget that Cocoa was in the city in one full year. Time surely fly so fast if you had a fun! >°<

Ah, finally, my highlight for the season, Moka's appearance might became a truth. The respond of girls kinda exaggerated, especially with Cocoa. However, their interaction just purely funny, so i take these part as a blessing rather than a complete wasted of time xD. That different Cocoa must be hold last longer. However, since she was so clumsy, such a shame, she couldn't hold it long enough xD. Okay, then, onward to the main dishes!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 15, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
The drunken fist was too adorable.

Another cute episode. Cocoa's dead eyes were funny.

Nov 21, 2020 11:34 AM

Sep 2018
With this episode begins the long dilemma about future choices in the school field for Chino and her companions. The first part is really nice and sometimes even funny, in the second part we start talking about Cocoa's sister and her entry into the cast, which is quite intriguing and the cliffhanger does nothing but increase the anxiety and curiosity of get to know this new character. Cute backgrounds and close-ups of a city in full bloom. The plot reconnects well with the past events of the previous episode and with the daily life that goes on for the protagonists both in the scholastic and experiential fields. Not bad the new end card and the new ending.
Jan 4, 2021 6:32 AM

May 2016
Cocoa's sister, I can't wait to see what type she is, clumsy, classy, sassy.
any of those would be pretty good new change for the story.

can't wait to watch next episode. 5/5
Jul 27, 2021 3:55 PM

Jun 2020
They're really going on about this etiquette and it was hilarious how they learn what is proper or not, I laughed at that time when Maya suggested Aoyama's normal is different from theirs that got me good, But as always Rize's kindness never falters and she's always ready to help people

Cocoa's sister is visiting her this should be good, Her attitude really became different after that, I've never seen Chino look so scared and traumatized before, Sharo's comforting is really different from Cocoa's aggressive comforting

I really look forward to that "3D latte art" of Cocoa lol it's just Tippy in a cup LOOKS GOOD, I wonder what type of person Cocoa's sister would be I'll be looking forward to that moment.
Mar 16, 2022 12:24 AM

Jul 2019
Drunken fist? Nice cover up there, Chino!

I like the younger trio, they are cute and fun.

I like that Chiya just goes along with Cocoa's shenanigans. So different yet so alike!

The end cards art style looks familiar but I can't quite place it.
May 24, 2022 1:03 PM

Feb 2020
The girls trying to act more grown ups was so cute. Those random conversations were hilarious.

"Cuddliness overload!" Indeed. Chino was too cute with those plushies. I'm amazed that Cocoa was able to resist her, hehe.

Yay! Cocoa's onee-chan is coming!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» CANCER DOSES

Carisu - Jul 13

4 by Carisu »»
Jul 14, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

66 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

64 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.