Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
Axlz said:
Even it's different course, but I also like it this way.

Melcookie96 said:
Soooo with all this happening and yuki holding a bat in the preview...

I think that they won't skip nothing, they'll just end the show with Zombie-nee's arc + the 5th chapter.
Sep 10, 2015 10:27 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't expect that this episode will be that dark.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 10, 2015 10:37 AM

Mar 2013
NO LERCHE, NO

YOU'VE KEPT IT CUTELY FOR TOO LONG AND NOW YOU FINALLY DROP AN EPISODE LIKE THIS ON US.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS. NOT KURUMI. TAKE YUKI INSTEAD.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

Nov 2013
NOW CRY ALL OF YOU WEEB!!!! T^T

Jan 2013
RayAdha said:
They need to bring back Megu-nee with that medicine!

lol

and i just love how they keep on that happy song for the next ep preview that didn't show anything
Sep 10, 2015 10:45 AM

Feb 2013
Kuroi-Akuma said:
Mascera said:
Just CUT HER HAND already!!!!

ikr

JPthugnificent said:
The episode where shit got real.

Most Zombie survival stories would cut Kurumi's arm off for maximum survival potential, but I guess not for this one huh.

danieltortoisee said:
Hooray, that stupid damn dog is finally dead. Maybe now the show will stop wasting valuable screen time. Also, they have a knife and a shovel: why don't they just cut off Kurumi's arm rather than run the risk of trying to find the medicine, especially now that the barricades have broken? Actually, what was Yuuri going to do with the knife when she pulled it out? Was she going to kill Kurumi? That'd be a surprise.

For all the people who keep saying to cut off her hand or arm. Do you know there are major arteries and veins in the arms?

Do you know that by cutting one, such as the brachial artery without medical knowledge or equipment would cause the person to bleed out in but a minute or less?

None of these girls are doctors, and none of them have the equipment to deal with this, to hack off her arm blindly would be a death sentence. Also, neither that knife, nor that shovel is strong enough to cut through the bones in her arm. Bones, especially ones as thick as the humerus, are not easy to cut through.

And also, even if they had all the equipment necessary to do an amputation, the virus has already spread throughout her body, you can see it affect her neck and face now. Amputation would be useless.

And for those wondering what she was going to do with that knife, yes, she's planning to kill her if she gets too bad. Kurumi even made her promise to do so in an earlier episode.
Sep 10, 2015 10:48 AM

Feb 2013
RayAdha said:

Unfortunately, she's way too far gone for that. Even Taromaru's too far gone at this point.
Sep 10, 2015 10:49 AM
Jan 2015
Am I a bad person for finding it good that the dog is finally gone? I wish he had been devoured instead of being turned into a zombie and causing even more posthumous issues. The anime could have been better done if the producers had kept the mood a bit more like this throughout the entire series. This episode is superb, though.
Sep 10, 2015 10:50 AM

Mar 2013
I couldn't care less about the dog, I'm more worried about best girl ;^;
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Sep 10, 2015 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
Irenesharda said:
RayAdha said:

Unfortunately, she's way too far gone for that. Even Taromaru's too far gone at this point.

LMAO THIS
Sep 10, 2015 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
Really dark episode man...
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Sep 10, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2013

I remind This style Copy in Resident Evil 2 Game That Soon after creating the antidote, Claire get antidote anti-virus to cure Sherry Birkin. but Boss Monster Name William Birkin Tyrant Father of Sherry will appear you need to fight him order get back to cure Sherry.

Same Style important people to them the one bite them.

Final Boss William Father infected his daughter sherry in Resident evil 2 Game.

Final Boss Megune Teacher infected her Student Kurumi.

danteinferno111Sep 10, 2015 11:32 AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:06 AM

Feb 2015
Seriously, i'm gonna mad if they make Kurumi die. This episdoe really full of madness. every one of them was broken. And Yuki finally snap out of it or get her sense back. I just hope they all will survive next week.

And by the way, The OP , like always , like a SHIT!! I really mad at the OP.
Sep 10, 2015 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
Irenesharda said:
Kuroi-Akuma said:

ikr

JPthugnificent said:
The episode where shit got real.

Most Zombie survival stories would cut Kurumi's arm off for maximum survival potential, but I guess not for this one huh.

danieltortoisee said:
Hooray, that stupid damn dog is finally dead. Maybe now the show will stop wasting valuable screen time. Also, they have a knife and a shovel: why don't they just cut off Kurumi's arm rather than run the risk of trying to find the medicine, especially now that the barricades have broken? Actually, what was Yuuri going to do with the knife when she pulled it out? Was she going to kill Kurumi? That'd be a surprise.

For all the people who keep saying to cut off her hand or arm. Do you know there are major arteries and veins in the arms?

Do you know that by cutting one, such as the brachial artery without medical knowledge or equipment would cause the person to bleed out in but a minute or less?

None of these girls are doctors, and none of them have the equipment to deal with this, to hack off her arm blindly would be a death sentence. Also, neither that knife, nor that shovel is strong enough to cut through the bones in her arm. Bones, especially ones as thick as the humerus, are not easy to cut through.

And also, even if they had all the equipment necessary to do an amputation, the virus has already spread throughout her body, you can see it affect her neck and face now. Amputation would be useless.

And for those wondering what she was going to do with that knife, yes, she's planning to kill her if she gets too bad. Kurumi even made her promise to do so in an earlier episode.
Ehmm.... Talking like a boss , even thought what you were saying were true and I was thinking like that too while watching HAHAHA
Sep 10, 2015 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
Tevens said:
Seriously, i'm gonna mad if they make Kurumi die. This episdoe really full of madness. every one of them was broken. And Yuki finally snap out of it or get her sense back. I just hope they all will survive next week.

danteinferno111Sep 10, 2015 11:33 AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:17 AM
Jun 2008
I'm not gonna lie.
I shed a tear.
Sep 10, 2015 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
Well, shit Taroumaru is now a zombie.
Kurumi is now in the process of turning into a zombie as well.
Zombies are coming to get them...
Well, this is just great haha.
Sep 10, 2015 11:20 AM

Aug 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

You know who you are, so if you read what is posted at the top of this thread please put spoiler tags, you're already ruining the experience of the anime-only watchers in this thread.
Sep 10, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
danteinferno111 said:
Tevens said:

1. Spoiler tag.
2. This adaptation is already different to the manga in many ways so who knows if they'll want to let her get out of jail that easily?

Anyways I wonder how the OP will change next week.
RiotstarterSep 10, 2015 11:38 AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:25 AM

Jan 2015
danteinferno111 said:

I remind This style Copy in Resident Evil 2 Game That Soon after creating the antidote, Claire get antidote anti-virus to cure Sherry Birkin. but Boss Monster Name William Birkin Tyrant Father of Sherry will appear you need to fight him order get back to cure Sherry.

danteinferno111 said:
Tevens said:

I swear, Danteinferno, write another spoiler and i'll report you. Put the spoiler tags.
XenocrisiSep 10, 2015 11:29 AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:30 AM

Dec 2009
danieltortoisee said:
Also, they have a knife and a shovel: why don't they just cut off Kurumi's arm rather than run the risk of trying to find the medicine, especially now that the barricades have broken?
We've been over this; cutting off an arm is hard, and she probably wouldn't survive it either. Even if she did, it's already too late for that. Also, they don't know about the broken barricades yet.
danieltortoisee said:
Also, I know we saw Megu-nee writing right at the end there, but I'm still totally calling bullshit on these zombies remembering their old lives; the very notion of that is entirely absurd.
Haha, so the idea of a zombie apocalypse is reaonable, but the idea of people not getting their memories completely wiped by the infection is not? Why, where are you getting that notion from?

danieltortoisee said:
Also, Yuki's delusions sure are convenient for the plot; is it really a coincidence that they're only breaking down again now that it's all going down? Also, her delusional state allows them to justify every bullshit change they make to her personality: since when is she so dependable as she was shown to be when helping with Kurumi's injury?
Of course Yuki's character isn't exactly realistic. But I doubt it's supposed to be a coincidence. What she did when she saw Kurumi's injury clearly wasn't her "normal" delusional behavior. That + atmosphere of panic/despair = delusion breaking down.
Sep 10, 2015 11:31 AM

Jul 2015
that moment when Yuuri got the knife ready.
Sep 10, 2015 11:32 AM

Jan 2015
AX2015 said:
that moment when Yuuri got the knife ready.

and you'll see more the next week...
Sasuga best girl
Sep 10, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
danteinferno111 said:

danteinferno111 said:

I swear, Danteinferno, write another spoiler and i'll report you. Put the spoiler tags.

There Spoiler Tag

About medicine miki said not spoiler anymore has been said from previously episode Gakkou Gurashi Anime other people notice it other people Might not notice it.
Sep 10, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
Finally, this is what I've been waiting for. From start to finish I loved this episode. And the zombies breaking through the barricade at the end was icing on the cake.

On a side note, I wonder if there are some zombies with higher intelligence than others. Towards the ending there was a brief scene that depicted Megu-nee sitting down and writing. Obviously it was all scribbles, but she still sat down and attempted to write. Though it might just be an unconscious action due to her writing in a diary back when she was still alive.
Sep 10, 2015 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
danteinferno111 said:
Tevens said:

Yes, but technically...

Sep 10, 2015 12:09 PM

Dec 2010
RainyDayLover said:
Yes, but technically...

Also technically anime-Miki and manga-Miki are different characters so you can't be so sure about what she will do the next episode.
Sep 10, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2011
Finally!
Overall it's a great episode

Only 2 episodes left... i'm hoping for a great ending :)

Sep 10, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
Chipp12 said:
RainyDayLover said:
Yes, but technically...

Also technically anime-Miki and manga-Miki are different characters so you can't be so sure about what she will do the next episode.

I do wonder if she will be able to get the medicine with all the zombies. I hope that someone dies, lol.
Sep 10, 2015 12:20 PM
Aug 2014
Wow... that was... yeah.

I've gotta say... what's made me enjoy this show and be so drawn in was really on display here. It's such a rollercoaster of tones that you never know where they're going to go. The moe-ness of the last episode slammed right into the insanity of this one? I feel like I've been watching two different shows this whole time, but it's honestly kind of cool.

I don't know what will happen in the next few episodes, but that's exactly why I will sit right here in one week's time and watch it.

Only regret I have is looking at so many spoilers online beforehand. Though I feel like possibly those spoilers saved me from throwing something at my television, so there's that I guess...
Sep 10, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2014
This episode was amazing!!! Totally makes up for the waste of time these past two weeks.

Can't wait to see what happens next. RIP puppy, you were a cutie, but it's time for all four girls to wake up and get with the program. Time to get Kurumi cured, quit playing house at an abandoned school and get the hell out of there.
Sep 10, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2012
Don't care about the dog or Kurumi.

They'll definitely get the antidote.

Slightly better than usual episode 3/5.
Sep 10, 2015 12:56 PM
Aug 2015
I can't wait to see what happens next.....
Yuki is about to go crazy isn't she?
I loved the way this series is going, and im glad for the contrast, going from a happy go-lucky series to something this dark

Is this based on a manga, LN, or visual game? too lazy to google lol
I hate it when my sig disappears
Sep 10, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
this episode was okay, oh i want the next episode, Miki with that shovel that should be good
Sep 10, 2015 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
I'm going to guess Yuki has to kill zombie nee.
Sep 10, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2015
VanishingKira said:
Don't care about the dog or Kurumi.

They'll definitely get the antidote.

Slightly better than usual episode 3/5.

Were not sure you can even use the medicine after they are zombiefiyed. You prob have to use it after you are bit. So Taroumaru would be fucked.
Sep 10, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2015
Cthru said:
I can't wait to see what happens next.....
Yuki is about to go crazy isn't she?
I loved the way this series is going, and im glad for the contrast, going from a happy go-lucky series to something this dark

Is this based on a manga, LN, or visual game? too lazy to google lol

manga
Sep 10, 2015 1:27 PM

Jun 2013
Wow. This was the best episode yet, mainly because they focused on the issue at hand instead of wasting time showing cute girls doing stuff.

Mii-kun's story was basically telling us that they're not gonna get a happily ever after ending. Taroumaru reached Megu-nee who turned him into a zombie. She just bit a dog. Sounds weird if you think about it this way. Kurumi didn't know what to do. Kill Taroumaru or not? She goes for the latter and decides to avenge the inu. Then another problem, kill Megu-nee or not. Damn. Poor Kurumi.

Yuuri is also thinking about the remaining girls and considered killing Kurumi so that at least the others stay safe. Mii-kun is out to get some medicine which is supposedly in the basement. But Megu-nee is keeping all the drugs to herself.

Yuki I'd also starting to wake up from her dream. She finally realized that the windows are broken. Took her long enough. Shouldn't she have realised this before? She even closed one of the broken windows in episode 1 I think.

Megu-nee tried to keep her sanity by remembering those girls and she continued to try and write their names even after going zombie.

Now Yuki will probably open that door where she goes to talk to Megu-nee.

Everyone is gonna die and it's all Megu-nee's fault because she just had to take a bite out of that dog.
Sep 10, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Wow so many things happened this episode OoO
Tarumaru has become infected, which is unfortunate and Kurumi is having a rough time too, fighting the infection. Yuki seems to suddenly start seeing the truth. I hope Miki has cried her sorrow away for the next episode, else she'll probably get into a pinch too when she see or hear Tarumaru.

It will be interesting to see whether Yuki can handle it all.
Sep 10, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
Mannnn all my favorites are screwed..... taroumaru was the best part, besides kurumi, and now they're all dead meat.
students finally break in, oh man is this when that girl with the hat is finally going to accept reality and freak out?
GG no re

<In the ghost town of our love
there is a player piano
trying to prove it can make music
without being touched.
My fingertips miss her so much.>
Sep 10, 2015 1:35 PM
Sep 2009
Indeed a great episode, of equal quality through and through like episodes 1 and 2 were.

My only problem is that IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE to have this episode happen now, way too late. This should have been episode 6, at best. Cut all the moe crap and GET THE PLOT MOVING already!

Still doesn't change my general opinion on the anime as a whole being quite underwhelming and very see-through with all the foreshadowing very badly done in a totally non-subtle way - when the punchline actually happens it completely lost its intended punch (that 4th wall breaking example above is the perfect example of foreshadowing done really badly).

Bad, bad writing on the whole. Unfortunately. Which is baffling since it's the same guy who did the manga. Fucking otaku pandering Japan. This COULD HAVE BEEN a great anime, had they kept the plot on track, cut the SOL crap to the minimum, and just be more subtle about things. But no.

Gonna raise it a point on account of this episode, but I don't think in the remaining 2 episodes this anime would end up being more than 5/10 IMHO. They killed the plot with too much moecrap.
Sep 10, 2015 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
I guess the production team finally got sick of the dog. And what a dark turn of events.
Sep 10, 2015 1:56 PM

Jun 2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 10, 2015 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
malikkkk27_ said:

Amazingly, Megu-nee stayed calm and wrote the names of the three girls before being zombified completely.

I didn't understand that bit.
When did that happen? After she bit Kurumi? Shouldn't it be impossible for her, fully zombified, to write?

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Sep 10, 2015 1:58 PM

Oct 2012
Intense episode. The shit got really deep this time. With situation like this I wouldn't be surprised if they had to leave the school in the end.

And Megu-nee is the final boss. Now with Taroumaru locked in room nearby. I don't think this situation has any solution. Or it has but it would have to be Yuki who finally sees through her own delusions and saves them.

I wonder - would it be knife or cure for Kurumi? Series logic says they won't needless kill a character but this is Nitroplus in the first place, and with two episodes left anything is possible.
Sep 10, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2012
Ooooh the twists, I love it. But of course, they had you up at the end and make everything happen at once whyyyy. I'm gonna pick up the manga, it got me interested.
Sep 10, 2015 2:02 PM

Jan 2015
isvak said:
malikkkk27_ said:

Amazingly, Megu-nee stayed calm and wrote the names of the three girls before being zombified completely.

When did that happen? After she bit Kurumi? Shouldn't it be impossible for her, fully zombified, to write?

Didn't you follow the anime? The zombies has memories of their past, so Megu-nee keeps writing.
Sep 10, 2015 2:05 PM

Aug 2014
Xenocrisi said:
isvak said:

Didn't you follow the anime? The zombies has memories of their past, so Megu-nee keeps writing.

Yes, I even read the manga but I didn't think that she was even capable of writing!

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Sep 10, 2015 2:07 PM

Jul 2007
EvilDragon said:

My only problem is that IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE to have this episode happen now, way too late. This should have been episode 6, at best. Cut all the moe crap and GET THE PLOT MOVING already!

Oh look, another goldfish who believes this is about killing zombies and not about people living in zombie apocalypse.
How cute.
Sep 10, 2015 2:09 PM

Feb 2013
Ah shit NOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT Kurumi!!!!!

Fuck me that was a good episode.

And Yuki at the end noticing the windows were broken, and maybe memories of that day......

God Damn this is a great show.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2015

227 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 20, 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.