Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 12, 2015 12:41 AM
Jul 2015
I don't think their fight was the least bit of a character drawback on either of their parts. After all these years, it was good to see them go at it again and not have their little rivalry die out over the years. Though what did place Jean's character back a pace to I, was him going back to his usual attitude at the end of the uprising arc. Calling out the new recruits as weak, and trying hard to portray himself as a veteran was just dumb, seeing to it how I expected his character to retain the development he recieved. As for chapter 72, his points concerning Marlow were rather valid ones and him and Eren going at it was rather soothing for once. Especially considering that they may not see each other again. Ever.
Haze_VictoryAug 12, 2015 12:46 AM
Aug 12, 2015 12:45 AM
Jan 2014
Erwin's gonna die literally right outside of the basement door...
either way the death flags are flying high
Aug 12, 2015 1:34 AM

Dec 2013
The comedy was a bit cringy, eh.
Aug 12, 2015 1:52 AM
Sep 2013
There was too much Levi in this chapter and it wasnt a good sign for him. He clearly worries about Erwin and the trio and that puts him in even more danger. I've always had a feeling that he will scarifies himself for someone else. Now I think that it maybe be Erwin (to ensure that the operation would move forward), or the trio (to make sure they will see the ocean or something ). He doesnt think he is as valuable as them. He knows that Mikasa is there to take his place. I don't think he wants to see more of his comrades die, so maybe he is willing to die himself. I hope he uses the syrum instead or something. I cant see him using it for himself though.
Aug 12, 2015 3:02 AM
Mar 2015
Xhanna said:

*Erwin opens basement door* "ADVANCE!!!"

*dies*
Aug 12, 2015 5:42 AM
Jul 2015
sirodneh said:
Xhanna said:

*Erwin opens basement door* ADVANCE!!!

*dies*

I have a theory of how this would go about -

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6yxmgifPbJy4nSR9vXgXMOxA3ScXNIV4AK375iyBBVmn7UfN2hmA0_vbGpPcfM95jkDTxg=w444-h331-nc
*Bang*
Aug 12, 2015 1:41 PM
Dec 2013
Holy Shit Crazy Shit are gonna Happen Soon.. CAN'T WAIT..THE HYPEEEE
Hange, WTF is wrong with you, dude is like 50 and you're 25
Levi is acting weird
ERWIN I LOVE YOU BRO, such a strong heart..Can't wait until he sees his father as the Ape Titian
Bertholdt and Reiner look cool as fuck... Finally i get to see them

THE WAR BEGINSSSSSSSSSSS

They Will Probably end season 2 Right Here
Abdel_Killa17
Aug 12, 2015 4:59 PM

May 2010
I loved this chapter. I loved the feelings I got from the characters. I wanted to cry when the Eren/Armin/Mikasa/Old Team flashbacks came up. I can't believe it's only been 3 months in thier time sense then as well.. :o
I hope they make it to the sea. Together. :'-)

So nervous about the upcoming battles... T_T
#goodluck
💕
Aug 12, 2015 7:58 PM

Aug 2012
Abdel_Killa17 said:
Holy Shit Crazy Shit are gonna Happen Soon.. CAN'T WAIT..THE HYPEEEE
Hange, WTF is wrong with you, dude is like 50 and you're 25
Levi is acting weird
ERWIN I LOVE YOU BRO, such a strong heart..Can't wait until he sees his father as the Ape Titian
Bertholdt and Reiner look cool as fuck... Finally i get to see them

THE WAR BEGINSSSSSSSSSSS

They Will Probably end season 2 Right Here
I think chapter 70 is more appropriate to end season 2 as that was the end of the uprising arc.
Aug 13, 2015 12:31 AM

Mar 2008
This was a pretty feel good chapter. Mostly build up but it was nice to see everyone acting like their old selves from when they were cadets. It's hard to believe it's only been three months but that just goes to show how much crazy stuff they've all been through in this short time.

Was it just me, or did the art feel kinda sloppy in this chapter? Everyone actually looked noticeably younger for some reason

I'm excited that after all this time, we're finally back on track starting the retake Wall Maria mission. It was also nice to see Bertholdt and Reiner after so long but it was just one panel at the end of the chapter and they had no dialogue. Kind of a tease, really.
Aug 13, 2015 3:18 AM

Sep 2012
5 stars just for Reiner and Bertholdt.
Aug 13, 2015 7:55 AM

Aug 2008
Calm before storm. LOL! Erwin. The most hyped one. Survey Corps getting support is awesome scene.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 13, 2015 8:04 AM

Jan 2011
they fight for meat, and now they will die or not we will see later
Aug 13, 2015 6:56 PM
Aug 2009
10$ on Armins death anyone in?:)
"randomly" reminding us of hes dream and "fire water" etc oh well. Next few months gonna be awesome i hope
Aug 13, 2015 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
gate to hell has opened.. death flags?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 13, 2015 8:18 PM

Feb 2011
Erwin wants to see the truth by his own eyes, even putting life at stake. It's gonna be epic if he's killed right after learning the truth.

Eren doesn't share Armin's enthusiasm on seeing the outside world. Armin's shocked face is painful to see. I'm sure Eren had cared about the sea, land of ice or liquid fire at one point. But now, it seems that something else is more important to him. I think Armin wanted to make sure that Eren doesn't lose hope.

Grisha was from outside the walls. He might be acquainted with the ape titan-shifter.

This is only my opinion, but after Isabel and Farlan's death, Levi seems to be unable to make a decision for others, afraid of making another mistake. That's why he's so dedicated to Erwin; he's the only one he could trust to make the right choice. He's so against Erwin join the expedition because he knows very well that it's a deathflag for him and if he's gone, humanity's doomed.

Levi stopped to eavesdrop on his brats. Perhaps he wondered if that childish but hopeful dreams can really be granted.
Aug 14, 2015 12:27 AM

Jun 2013
EasyGo-er said:
Solid set-up chapter. The next few chapters will be intense (I hope). I can see 2016 being Titan year again with S2 and this coming arc.

Season 2 Confirmed?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 14, 2015 5:19 AM

Oct 2013
Jarjaxle said:
EasyGo-er said:
Solid set-up chapter. The next few chapters will be intense (I hope). I can see 2016 being Titan year again with S2 and this coming arc.

Season 2 Confirmed?

Are you serious? www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-21/attack-on-titan-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-in-2016/.81305
Aug 14, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2013
I'm seriously wondering how much S2 will adapt. :?
Aug 14, 2015 7:22 AM

Oct 2013
robis798 said:

Probably up to chapter 70.
Aug 14, 2015 7:34 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
They are most likely going to fail on this mission.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 14, 2015 11:45 AM

Aug 2014
Bertholdt is looking pretty badass, hair blowing in the wind and shit lol

Pretty good setup chapter but it has me very worried for certain characters in this upcoming expedition (them Erwin deathflags were all over the place!)
Aug 14, 2015 11:52 AM

Dec 2013
keragamming said:
robis798 said:

If they do adapt it to ch 70 then season 2 will have so much more things happened compared to season 1. Might solve one of the problems that a lot of viewers found. But if they're still gonna make only 2 cour season then it will have to have much faster pacing which I'm not too fond of.
Aug 14, 2015 2:02 PM

Oct 2013
robis798 said:
keragamming said:

If they do adapt it to ch 70 then season 2 will have so much more things happened compared to season 1. Might solve one of the problems that a lot of viewers found. But if they're still gonna make only 2 cour season then it will have to have much faster pacing which I'm not too fond of.

Maybe the faster pacing will be better, especially for the political arc, which a lot of people claim to be really slow pace.
Aug 14, 2015 2:59 PM
Sep 2013
So. Damn. Good.
These past couple (I think it was a couple) of chapters has me so excited about this current arc. If it lives up to half the hype this build-up had manage to stir within me then it's gonna be as good as Shingeki no Kyojin was at its very prime.
To be fair, my hype is super high so I don't expect it all to be matched; but all I want is some of the old SnK feel, and Isayama is an amazing mangaka, so...
I'm feeling super optimistic here. Really looking forward to what's coming.
Aug 14, 2015 3:49 PM
Jan 2012
Ahh... One of my favorite chapters I must say. Even though I wasn't very fond of the joke with Sasha, cause her behaviour was a bit too exaggerated for my taste... but it's not much of a problem. It felt like Jean and Eren fought for old times sake more than they actually wanted too. Levi casually kicking their asses was funny as fuck.
Speaking of Levi, it's good to see some emotion from him for a change - he went a long way from wanting to kill Erwin to trying to save him. I think Levi is sure Erwin is gonna die - I think they both know it. And telling someone "I trust you judgement " has pretty much been a death sentence in those series, with Armin speech being an exception.
I think Levi might die as well - I sure as hell hope it won't happen - probably trying to save our main trio, which, it seems, reminds him of himself and his friends, before they got nomnomnomed on. And even if we don't consider this spin off story as canon, (Though it fell pretty well connected to the canon) I still think their conversation moved him. As of right now I think he is either gonna die saving them, or choosing between them and Erwin. If those are the options - I love you Erwin, but I hope for the latter.
Hange having a crush on Keith? Wtf? Of all the hot and cool guys she works with? You have Erwin, Levi and Mike, and you choose Keith? The unstable, way older Keith? Okay, now I am convinced there is something screwed wrong in her head. :D

Jean Connie or Sasha might also die.
Rainer and Bert look badass! Which reminds me Annie is still frozen in her popsicle. I hope they will revive her in this arc. Btw, Imagine Yimir's reaction to Krista being a queen now. :D
AntenorAAug 15, 2015 2:48 AM
Aug 14, 2015 8:52 PM

Apr 2014
What happened to the ape titan?
Aug 15, 2015 3:25 AM

Jan 2015
Protaku94 said:
What happened to the ape titan?
He is either sleeping in the other tent (on the last page) or he is looking for the basement already.
Aug 15, 2015 9:02 AM
Sep 2010
Great chapter. Love all the feels and love Eren, Armin, and Mikasa's little conversation towards the end.

And I can't see Levi dying.. the manga is very popular and he is by far the most popular character so it'd be a huge risk to kill him off. The editors would probably stop Isayama if he ever has thoughts of doing so. Erwin (and potentially Armin, maybe?) on the other hand has a huge death flag right now.
Aug 15, 2015 11:45 AM
Aug 2015
Is it just me or did Levi seem extra Angst status this chapter?... Or rather ever since he was given the fluid that gave titan powers?
Aug 16, 2015 8:12 AM

Mar 2014
Good chapter, seems the calm before the storm, even an old-style fight between Eren and Jean. These funny moments all together may be the last time they happen...

Reiner and Bertholt looks determined, and the ape titan should be around, even if he's not seen for now. I can't help but expect lots of casualties, unless Eren properly uses his power. The legion needs Armin's intelligence, and his characterization is good so I don't think he will die. Though Eren too seems to have matured a bit

Levi is tired of seeing the death of his companions, let's see if he will use the serum or he will save it for later use

I liked Ervin's part, I hope he doesn't die, at least not too early

Grisha went to the Reiss family right after the breach, but I still think he took Eren after the encounter with the Reiss

No Historia at the departure is strange. Hanji seems to have been disappointed all around, so that's why she was pissed eh

The next chapters will be amazing
Aug 16, 2015 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
Oh just imagine that.
They defeated the titans, the world is saved, but everyone from the pack is now dead. They all died in the battle.
Except Armin. He made it out alive.
But he also got blind.
Remember, how badly he wanted to see the ocean?
Yeah.
Aug 16, 2015 3:30 PM

Jul 2010
Now i get to prepare my mourning for Erwin beforehand. Thanks Isayama. It's about time actually. That man has always been hyper ambitious. I'd feel awful for him dying before being one of the firsts to find out about the basement's secret. It was nice seeing him enjoy the moment people were cheering for them. I felt a crack in my heart ;_;

Also, I don't think that Levi will die, definitely not with Erwin dying. Seeing him listening to Eren, Mikasa and Armin's conversation made me really sad. He's been pretty emotional in this chapter on his own way. As someone stated before, he's perhaps also struggling with what to do with the serum. To be honest, i don't want him to become a titan but i doubt he'll give it to somebody else other than himself. And if he actually takes it he'll have to eat either Reiner or Bertholt (or however his name is spelled) to become human again. I mean, who'd like a dumb crazy Levi Titan ? It'd be too disgraceful for his character.

Moreover, i was glad to see Armin still motivated to find out about the outside world. Not much can be said about Eren sadly.He can't die. I can see him abducted by the human titans but not killed. It'll be nice to find out about the human titans life through his eyes and then Ymir breaking him out of there unexpectedly !! *dreams*

Good luck to the Survey Corp !!! >O<
Aug 17, 2015 2:18 AM

Jun 2012
That was a boring chapter. Was the royal/political arc not enough punishment? I guess this kind of chapter wouldn't be so bad if the manga released weekly.

Also, the Erwin death flag is just so cliched.

2/5
Aug 17, 2015 10:09 AM
Aug 2015
this chapter's cool
i'm just realized since someone from the presumed north survey corps said that hanji had a crush on keith shadis
does it mean that hanji's gender's somewhat being confirmed?? :D (hanji's presumed straight)
Aug 17, 2015 12:00 PM

Jan 2012
Someone will die for sure,who are those two dudes at the end ?

Aug 17, 2015 12:01 PM

Aug 2012
AllenVonStein said:
Someone will die for sure,who are those two dudes at the end ?
Bert and Reiner
Aug 17, 2015 4:35 PM

Jan 2012
sim0n2170 said:
Bert and Reiner

thnx , been a long time since i have read this manga .

Aug 17, 2015 8:15 PM
Aug 2015
Hi i'm french and i know who is the beast titan if u want to know too show my spoiler
IshakPepito57Aug 17, 2015 8:21 PM
Aug 18, 2015 12:35 AM
Jul 2015
IshakPepito57 said:
Hi i'm french and i know who is the beast titan if u want to know too show my spoiler

Erwin's father would have known of the 3dmg and the fact that people in the walls speak the same language as him. The beast titan on the other hand knew nothing about the 3dmg and had no idea to whether he and the people in the walls shared the same language.
I feel the best titan is the person shown sitting inside Annie's house. I'm assuming this was left out in the manga but was very well included in the Anime flashback. I'll make a thread on this soon.
Aug 18, 2015 5:49 AM

Aug 2012
IshakPepito57 said:
That really doesn't confirm anything
Aug 18, 2015 6:46 AM
Aug 2015
There is no doubt in my mind, the Titan bestial this is simply the FATHER of ERWIN, I'll explain why, between father Erwin and he who controls the bestial titan there are 7 points in common : age one has 40-50ans the other 20-35ans but as history teacher goes around 20 years earlier chronology is, they are both blonde, fair skin, have hair growth on the face, wear glasses, they are very smart indeed that is why the professor was caught and tortured. but the detail that kills everything that he has all the two front left arm burned, yes remember when Erwin's father was a history teacher he was tortured by two guards who burned her before left arm with a big candle (picture chapter 55). So nothing that they have already there are 7 things in common. Then everyone will say yes but Erwin father is supposed to be dead, but certainly there is a big problem why do not you show us on scripts, however in the manga that's not all that missing ... we see people bloated, cut, bled to death, and there nothing about scripts complete blank. Then a question arises, why all of a sudden become a decent man overnight the number 1 enemy of humanity. The answer is simple, it is the most horrible thing that can happen is a professor of history just to understand that someone has changed the capacity and erase history as it sees fit (you learn share following the Reiss royal family can do that). Father Erwin lives his profession with passion he understood that people have the ability to erase the history of mankind, the father Erwin had understood also that's why he s explains to his son Erwin Smith that we should not trust the books or the government as the official history of humanity has too much inconsistency and contradiction. The day after this conversation the professor disappeared he was captured by soldiers and tortured during the torture and if the teacher bled and turned into bestial titan panicked Professor Prena flight and out of the outer wall to go away from walls for years. The royal family made aware of rumors that Titan was glimpse into the enclosure walls réunissa the few guards and civilian witnesses and erased their memory. All was in order. The years passed and away from walls bestial titan decided to take revenge, he Scaffolding a plan ... it will help for this plan of 4 other people, Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, and their friend just before eaten by Ymir the destruction of the wall married. Sorry for my bad English i'm french
Aug 18, 2015 9:03 AM

Jan 2015
Haze_Victory said:
IshakPepito57 said:

Erwin's father would have known of the 3dmg and the fact that people in the walls speak the same language as him. The beast titan on the other hand knew nothing about the 3dmg and had no idea to whether he and the people in the walls shared the same language.
I feel the best titan is the person shown sitting inside Annie's house. I'm assuming this was left out in the manga but was very well included in the Anime flashback. I'll make a thread on this soon.
Actually, there was one flashback showing the brutality of the Military Police. One small panel showed us Erwin's father being tortured. And his left arm was burnt. The Ape Titan's left arm also has burn marks.
Grisha came from outside the walls and his memory was erased. So it's possible Erwin's father also lost his memories and that's why he doesn't remember the 3DMG.
I don't think the Ape is Erwin's dad though. I think he is actually Grisha's brother or Ymir's father.
He can't be Annie's father because he chose to wait for the SL at Shiganshina instead of saving Annie. However, the Ape titan does know who Annie is because at the end of chapter 70 he says "We will save Annie-chan later".
The human form of the Ape Titan looks really similar to Grisha and his glasses are also like Grisha's. Grisha also came from outside the walls and knew of both titan shifters and the Reiss family's involvement with the Titans.
The other possibility is that the Ape Titan is Ymir's father. Ymir was in Titan form for 60 years. The first king erased the memories of humanity and started the era of the walls 100 years ago. Ymir was 12 when she turned into a Mindless titan. So Ymir was twelve 40 years after the creation of the walls. The 3DMG was created 30 years after the First King's era. Which means that if the Ape Titan is Ymir's father, he didn't know of the 3DMG's existence because it was created after humanity went to live inside the walls. A father is normally at least ~20 years older than his child, so if Ymir was 12, his father must've been around 35. Which means his father was born 5-10 years after humanity went to live inside the walls. If Ymir's father never visited the walls after that, that explains why he doesn't know of the 3DMG.
When Ymir heard about what happened to Connie's village, not only did she know someone turned the villagers into titans, she also knew it was the Ape Titan. She knew it was the Ape Titan before he showed up. Which implies the two know each other. The Ape never went inside the walls while Ymir was living there (after she regained her human form), Mindless Titans doesn't remember what happened around them while they were mindless, so Ymir must've known the Ape titan before she was turned into a mindless titan.
If the Ape can turn others into Titans, and those titans don't age, what says he can't turn himself into a titan? That explains why he would be alive and look like a 40-50 year old when he should be around 100 years old if he was Ymir's dad.
Aug 19, 2015 2:58 AM
Jul 2015
My bad. The person inside Annie's house was a reflection of her dad on the window. It seemed to me as there was a guy sitting inside her house from the window view but nah. Lol.
Aug 19, 2015 7:54 AM
Aug 2015
Quick question. Who were those two other characters in the meeting at the beginning of the chapter? Haven't noticed them before.
Aug 19, 2015 9:52 AM

Jan 2015
tinysarabia30 said:
Quick question. Who were those two other characters in the meeting at the beginning of the chapter? Haven't noticed them before.
They are probably the new higher ranked soldiers, replacing Mike and the soldiers that died at Utgard (Nanaba, Lynne, etc.).
Aug 19, 2015 12:01 PM
Aug 2015
Szefi said:
Haze_Victory said:

Actually, there was one flashback showing the brutality of the Military Police. One small panel showed us Erwin's father being tortured. And his left arm was burnt. The Ape Titan's left arm also has burn marks.
Grisha came from outside the walls and his memory was erased. So it's possible Erwin's father also lost his memories and that's why he doesn't remember the 3DMG.
I don't think the Ape is Erwin's dad though. I think he is actually Grisha's brother or Ymir's father.
He can't be Annie's father because he chose to wait for the SL at Shiganshina instead of saving Annie. However, the Ape titan does know who Annie is because at the end of chapter 70 he says "We will save Annie-chan later".
The human form of the Ape Titan looks really similar to Grisha and his glasses are also like Grisha's. Grisha also came from outside the walls and knew of both titan shifters and the Reiss family's involvement with the Titans.
The other possibility is that the Ape Titan is Ymir's father. Ymir was in Titan form for 60 years. The first king erased the memories of humanity and started the era of the walls 100 years ago. Ymir was 12 when she turned into a Mindless titan. So Ymir was twelve 40 years after the creation of the walls. The 3DMG was created 30 years after the First King's era. Which means that if the Ape Titan is Ymir's father, he didn't know of the 3DMG's existence because it was created after humanity went to live inside the walls. A father is normally at least ~20 years older than his child, so if Ymir was 12, his father must've been around 35. Which means his father was born 5-10 years after humanity went to live inside the walls. If Ymir's father never visited the walls after that, that explains why he doesn't know of the 3DMG.
When Ymir heard about what happened to Connie's village, not only did she know someone turned the villagers into titans, she also knew it was the Ape Titan. She knew it was the Ape Titan before he showed up. Which implies the two know each other. The Ape never went inside the walls while Ymir was living there (after she regained her human form), Mindless Titans doesn't remember what happened around them while they were mindless, so Ymir must've known the Ape titan before she was turned into a mindless titan.
If the Ape can turn others into Titans, and those titans don't age, what says he can't turn himself into a titan? That explains why he would be alive and look like a 40-50 year old when he should be around 100 years old if he was Ymir's dad.
Do you have read what i write above "There is no doubt in my mind, the Titan bestial this is simply the FATHER of ERWIN, I'll explain why, between father Erwin and he who controls the bestial titan there are 7 points in common : age one has 40-50ans the other 20-35ans but as history teacher goes around 20 years earlier chronology is, they are both blonde, fair skin, have hair growth on the face, wear glasses, they are very smart indeed that is why the professor was caught and tortured. but the detail that kills everything that he has all the two front left arm burned, yes remember when Erwin's father was a history teacher he was tortured by two guards who burned her before left arm with a big candle (picture chapter 55). So nothing that they have already there are 7 things in common. Then everyone will say yes but Erwin father is supposed to be dead, but certainly there is a big problem why do not you show us on scripts, however in the manga that's not all that missing ... we see people bloated, cut, bled to death, and there nothing about scripts complete blank. Then a question arises, why all of a sudden become a decent man overnight the number 1 enemy of humanity. The answer is simple, it is the most horrible thing that can happen is a professor of history just to understand that someone has changed the capacity and erase history as it sees fit (you learn share following the Reiss royal family can do that). Father Erwin lives his profession with passion he understood that people have the ability to erase the history of mankind, the father Erwin had understood also that's why he s explains to his son Erwin Smith that we should not trust the books or the government as the official history of humanity has too much inconsistency and contradiction. The day after this conversation the professor disappeared he was captured by soldiers and tortured during the torture and if the teacher bled and turned into bestial titan panicked Professor Prena flight and out of the outer wall to go away from walls for years. The royal family made aware of rumors that Titan was glimpse into the enclosure walls réunissa the few guards and civilian witnesses and erased their memory. All was in order. The years passed and away from walls bestial titan decided to take revenge, he Scaffolding a plan ... it will help for this plan of 4 other people, Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, and their friend just before eaten by Ymir the destruction of the wall married. Sorry for my bad English i'm french" ?? it's simply the dad of erwin is the Ape titan just show this http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/34/1439866893-09.jpg shit it's obvious that the dad of Erwin is the Ape titan, in the scan 72 why Erwin insists on going to shiganshina ? Because the author wants Erwin meets his father.
Aug 19, 2015 12:34 PM
Jul 2015
Lets just make another thread lol.
Aug 23, 2015 10:57 PM

Jun 2012
I think this would be a fitting end to season 2 as well. It would be such a tantalizing cliffhanger.
Aug 27, 2015 10:25 PM
Aug 2015
i just started reading the manga. CUZ I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON TWO, so i finished the manga in just two days xD

anyways, that part where levi was listening to the trio, made me cry.i don't know why. it's just like it makes me get worried over levi, like after this chapter, i'm very sure a number of people will die. AND THAT CANNOT BE LEVI, OR THE TRIO, OR HANGE, OR ERWIN, OR ANYONE. and i'm scared if like one of the trio is in trouble and levi goes beast mode and gets himself k-kil- nope. nope. that's not gonna happen.

but yeah after this chapter, ITS GONNA BE SO FREAKING INTENSE. CANT WAIT DAMMNIT.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 13, 4:19 PM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

66 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 8, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 41 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jan 11, 2013

48 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 7, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.