Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 14, 2015 9:40 PM

Apr 2014
Power levels got wonky in the sequel TBH.

Jul 14, 2015 11:28 PM
Jan 2015
ichii_1 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

You are underestimating the CCG, just think about how many dangerous ghouls are in Cochlea, how do hell do you think they got put in there? Not voluntarily of course. Taking them alive is more difficult than killing them.

Even takizawa killed a special class investigator with no difficulty, Ishida just can't do powerlevels correctly.
Arima and the ccg head probably caught all those cochlea ghouls.

Isn't the one that Takizawa kill an associate - special investigator ? it's not same with special

and btw , in my opinion , rank sometimes doesn't really determine their power level . The best example is Juuzou when he still rank 3 or 2 at TG , if only judge from power level,he should be at least enough to qualify for first-class investigator at that time . So , the rank at CCG also have something to do with working time , morale , and something else,may be intelligence ,etc . although ,probably their contribution hold the biggest impact

frankykun13Jul 15, 2015 2:04 AM
Jul 14, 2015 11:48 PM
Dec 2011
^agree just how Mutsuki went up to two ranks after the auction since she contributed the most in the operation and not because she's the strongest or killed ghouls the most.

Also if I am not mistaken ghoul is given the rank based on the danger they pose on human( like their preying activities, or their records CCG hold etc etc), some may be enormous in term of strengh but inactive eg Uta, Yomo is unranked.
Jul 15, 2015 2:12 AM
Jan 2015
lilymul said:
^agree just how Mutsuki went up to two ranks after the auction since she contributed the most in the operation and not because she's the strongest or killed ghouls the most.

Also if I am not mistaken ghoul is given the rank based on the danger they pose on human( like their preying activities, or their records CCG hold etc etc), some may be enormous in term of strengh but inactive eg Uta, Yomo is unranked.

yeah mutsuki too..not to mention big madam that get SS-rank for a ghoul.No matter how I see it , his/her power level can't be compare to other SS-rank ghoul , like Shachi ,pre-time skip Ayato , and Centipede-Kaneki ? his/her SS rank come from her influence over other ghoul ,black market or something like that .

so,yeah ,basically rank doesn't always determine power level
Jul 15, 2015 9:14 AM

May 2015
I am becoming confuse can Someone give summary from the end of auction house raid till now

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Jul 15, 2015 11:01 AM

Sep 2013
TheGeniusBaka said:
I am becoming confuse can Someone give summary from the end of auction house raid till now

Hinami is in ccg's sex dungeon prison
Haise has the rights to her, which is keeping her from getting butchered by Akira.
Now the ccg is after the Rose family (Tsukiyama) and Haise's squad is part of the team along with the short horror guy, also a former member of Arima's squad is there too.
Haise gets Kaneki's old mask as a present and goes to meet Uta and wants a new one made (probably).
Also gets a book, probably from hide.
Tsukiyama's kagune is out of control because of the emotional damage of losing Kaneki and Kaneahas to make a choice : tsukiyama or rose family.
Shirazu and kuroiwa jr meet yoriko (touka's friend)
Jul 28, 2015 11:30 PM

Jan 2014
Hahaha, so that's your reason Uta xD Kewl :3
So that girl is Touka's friend... Wow. She looks fiiine :D
Aug 13, 2015 5:37 AM

Jan 2012
What kinds of book is that ?Uta seems to be still in control unlike shuu.

Kuroiwa?? man again with useless explanation
"the girl who is bringing the baked bread is the girl who was once aiming for chef"

Oct 6, 2015 6:06 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Sasaki's making a mask?

4/5
Nov 29, 2016 11:34 AM

Jun 2016
more stories keep popping..
Nov 18, 2018 2:06 PM

Feb 2013
I can't stand Hairu and I'm not even going to start about that lame Kijima.
Mar 15, 2021 3:50 AM

Apr 2020
Tsukiyama family is having a hard time. Kanae seems to jave made his decision, or is rather leaning towards one.

Is that the Yoriko? Touka's friend? Right?
--AbiSa--
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 158 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

43 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 157 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2018

72 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pleinair - Nov 20, 2017

63 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Nov 13, 2017

58 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.