Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 27, 2015 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
Alfreed! Don't die please. I have a feeling shes gonna die.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 14, 2015 12:10 AM

Nov 2009
Silver Mask and Daryun are just too OP, both seem to be a one man army.
Sep 19, 2015 8:29 AM
Jun 2013
I really hope Gieve gets with Farangis at least by the end. He's a hard worker lol

And it seems the supernatural has official crept to the forefront. I wonder how much of a big deal it will play in the future and what sort of explanation will be presented (unless I missed something already).

I like the Zot daughter. I can see her and Arslan hooking up and her really being a queen. That whole bit may have been a pretty clear foreshadow.
Oct 30, 2015 4:53 PM

Dec 2013
Alfreed seems pretty interesting. When it first cycled through the members of the Zot clan, I figured she would be important simply based on the fact that her eyes looked different from the rest of her clansmen, and her hair color was the more obvious give away.

I loved how Daryun went in beast mode the way he did. Almost seems like he activated his special or something. I have a sudden urge to see what his musou/special looks like in the Arslan game.

I don't particularly like the inclusion of magic to be completely honest. Hopefully it remains sparse to nonexistent throughout the remainder of the series.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Nov 3, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2011
As magic has been established as existing, i find the fact that Narsus didn't deny having magic (he only said he didn't need for the rockslide) very interesting.

If you ignore that apparently everyone can deflect twenty arrows coming from all directions at once with nothing but a sword, Silvermask would be so dead by now if anyone with a brain (Narsus, thats you) would make a plan. To be fair, Arslan would probably also be dead if Silvermask actually had a brain..

They all have bows, but they wait forever to shoot, and never use small breaks in melee fights (like, Daryun engaging Silvermask) with a high chance of success, but only when they have the sole attention of their enemy.
Jan 13, 2016 1:16 PM

May 2012
Not too shabby, the current development is pretty good actually!
Feb 14, 2016 9:14 AM

Mar 2010
It was cool to see another new character that might be a main, and this anime was worth seeing Daryun go all ape shit. Though I prefered this anime without the "magic".

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 15, 2016 8:22 AM

Oct 2013
With magic being casually introduced as a rare secondary disfavored by the action's largely realistic approach, this show is officially the animated Game of Thrones.

Xandes is dead that quick...? The action was excellent (as usual), but that's really disappointing... was really hoping he'd shape up to be Daryun's foil.

I love how the dynamic between Hermes and Arslan is being developed.
ZadionMar 15, 2016 8:31 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 17, 2016 8:36 AM

Jul 2014
Daryun is so bad-ass!! But what I found myself worrying about the most is his horse. lol. I've been feeling bad about all the dead horses since the 1st episode of this anime. It's so sad that they're just being killed left and right so easily. Glad Daryun's horse wasn't hurt though (or at least I think it wasn't @_@).
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 24, 2016 9:15 PM

Dec 2015
Note to self, cease all assassination plots against Arslan. The name Daryun is feared for a reason....yikes o.O
May 26, 2016 1:37 AM

Jul 2013
Wow. Arslan has 5 servants and they used magic on him? Hell I can't even believe there's magic in this show. Sure the fights and battles are ridiculous but magic? Come on. I don't want this to turn into some fantasy bs.
Jun 30, 2016 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
I really like the new girl, a great addition to the party !
Jul 19, 2016 7:36 PM

Sep 2013
Holy shit LOL Darius must feed his horse some powerful crack to get that kind of performance so often.
Jul 21, 2016 3:34 PM
Feb 2016
Vindstot said:
Even if Zot clan didn't encounter Silver Mask, they probably still would've gotten annihilated, as "Zot" literally means "nonentity." Poor naming sense got them good. Lol.

Good thing Alfreed got away safely though. She was pretty gutsy to spit at Silver Mask, which was one of the best scenes of this episode. Seems like she took a liking to Narsus. :3

Guiscard may just become my favorite villain of the show. Loved how he repudiated Bodin and his army with underhanded tactics. To hell with Yaldabaoth! >.<

Despite using a heavy blade, Xandes pretty much got owned by Daryun in the second round. The guy actually turned out to be quite pathetic.
That sorcerer might had a convenient magic, but he could never hope to match Daryun's beastly speed. Damn, he was friggin' fast AF! Although, this sort of supernatural abilities might be troublesome to deal with later on.

Decent episode. Gieve trying to entice Farangis and failing once again was hilarious as usual.
lmfaaao thanks for sharing that trivia
Oct 28, 2016 1:43 PM

Mar 2012
Daryun is such a boss. The guy is pretty much a lance wielding Guts lol.
Dec 20, 2016 4:25 PM

Dec 2015
It would have been better if Daryun had thrown his spear instead of dashing towards that guy.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 5, 2017 11:34 PM

Dec 2012
Hermes splitting people in half again.

Thought Hermes would have made Alfreed his woman. lol

Farangis oppai just want to pop out.

Holy shit at Daryun running to save Arslan. WTF!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2017 2:35 PM
Aug 2014
This show is just wait too predictable. The second they showed a single female among the clan; you knew she was going to be the only one to survive.

Kharlans son fell off a cliff, so he's probably still alive.

Was rather disappointed with how they handled the manoeuvring in the capital too. What was it? A 2 minute segment.
Jun 29, 2017 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
Just don't fuck with Daryun. He's a beast.

I'm liking Alfreed so far. She's interested in Narsus. Elam reaction to this will be fun to watch.

Jul 18, 2017 3:04 PM
Mar 2016
the way daryun ran at sonic speed and killed like 10 people at once was so funny 😂😂 he really is the goat
also i really hope that the magic element doesnt ruin the series and become the main focus
Dec 12, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
Super Saiyan Daryun
BRAWLERS
Jan 4, 2018 4:29 AM

May 2015
This fucking Zot Clan was a joke not bandits. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 19, 2020 5:38 AM

Jul 2016
Avenger-senpai said:
Daryun is such a boss. The guy is pretty much a lance wielding Guts lol.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

the main characters in this show are basically the characters from Dynasty Warriors
Nov 1, 2020 1:43 AM

May 2016
very hard to enjoy. I thought there will be some interesting fight and strategy, but team members are to OP, the enemy side, that conquered 2 kingdoms suddenly become stupid and weak.
And now, there is magic to make some "tension/difficulty", because the author made the Arslan"s team to strong.
beware of crappy engrish
May 24, 2023 4:54 PM

Dec 2020
Alright previously they mentioned they prayed for the fog and talking to the jin or something of the sort. Which is usually just prayer and rituals and what's not. But there is ACTUAL magic. Boi literally does shadow magic.

Also I mentioned daryun being a dynasty warriors character before but he for sure is. Did he just kill someone with the back end of his spear and charging through guys like he's lu bu lol
Jun 11, 10:59 AM

Apr 2008
The 'jobbing' in this anime is done so incredibly poorly
I wish they would ease off since everything else is done so well
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2015

243 by Yabasawa »»
Sep 9, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2015

160 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 30, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2015

174 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

237 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Apr 5, 2015

326 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 3:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.