Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2015 1:00 PM

Jun 2014
Sigh ... sigh I hate it when enemies put a gun at someone and wait for that someone to turn the whole situation around. This is just like every super hero movie where the villain has to make a speech before killing his adversary, then getting foiled at the last moment.

Mar 7, 2015 1:01 PM

Jul 2007
zat-bust said:
Sigh ... sigh I hate it when enemies put a gun at someone and wait for that someone to turn the whole situation around. This is just like every super hero movie where the villain has to make a speech before killing his adversary, then getting foiled at the last moment.
Aseylum can't just SHOOT slaine.

I twould turn him into a martyr.

The only gamble she had was to make him stop the invasion at gunpoint.
Mar 7, 2015 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
deadoptimist said:
Yeah, why not hide on of the copies? he could've been literally indestructable.

I am not too good with electricity, but should't the kat which is able to shoot lightnings be made of special materials and such? I mean, Inaho's kat could not even survive a non-insulated contact with it. I'd like an explanation from people who know this stuff.

The battle in this episode is garbage, don't bother trying to analyze it. It may be a cool "spectacle" but it is a total snooze fest and and train wreck.
Mar 7, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
Sparteh said:
bastek66 said:
Terrible, terrible, terrible. Why are we still watching this shit?

Because OST?

Yes. The music is awesome. I love the opening and the OSTs. I'm watching for the music and to finish it. It's nice to escape reality for another 20 minutes.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Mar 7, 2015 1:02 PM
Oct 2010
Also according to inaho's own words, his eye is getting more powerful, which is funny because last week I was joking how we didn't know how much power the eye had and what other knowledge he himself would possess. This week they go on and do the same thing I was joking about.
Mar 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Apr 2008
Jakerams said:
Inaho has 0 struggle throughout the entire series.

Ignoring last episode where he was forced to forfeit round one of the battle. Oh who am I kidding. Your memory is so selective this hardly comes as a surprise.
Mar 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
Wished that Asseylum shot Slaine. Fuck Slaine.

Looks like Inaho's eye is having major problems for some retarded reason. You think it would've showed sooner considering how long he's had it.
Mar 7, 2015 1:04 PM
Feb 2015
deadoptimist said:

I am not too good with electricity, but should't the kat which is able to shoot lightnings be made of special materials and such? I mean, Inaho's kat could not even survive a non-insulated contact with it. I'd like an explanation from people who know this stuff.

I am not really either, but the fact that the electricity the Kat generates isn't instantly earthed and actually travels in the air means it's capable of sending electricity from lower potential energy to higher ones.

If the Kat somehow couldn't send electricity from high potential energy to low potential energy, the Kat itself must have high electric potential energy for it to be able to send electricity away from it in the first place, which means Inaho should have been zapped to death when his grapple thing hit the electric Kataphrakt. The only reason the Electric Kat itself wasn't hit must because it was an insanely good insulator (the non electricity generating parts anyway), but you don't become as good as an insulator yourself by simply touching one, which Inaho did and claimed that would make him immune from lightning.

The whole pseudoscience used to beat the electricity Kat is more or less bullshit anyway and I wouldn't dwell too much on it.
MonadoRudraMar 7, 2015 2:38 PM
Mar 7, 2015 1:04 PM
Mar 2015
Are the Vers counts against guns or something? I'm pretty sure the multiplying count would have been much more effective with a normal ranged weapon.
Mar 7, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
ANGRY2011 said:
So really, with the spoilers information, introduction of a late character, and the way the plot appears to be headed, the real question is:

Will there be another season focusing on Slaine and Inaho? Or does it all end here, and then they use this as the base for series further down the line, hence the .ZERO naming?

Please God, I'd rather the latter than the former.

Yes, this story is already unsalveageable. I am not sure I'll stick for another season about the same conflict.
Mar 7, 2015 1:05 PM
Sep 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Inugirlz said:

^THIS. I was just so angry. It's absolutely ridiculous. This wheel-chair princess can get ANYWHERE without Slaine knowing even though he's calling the shots? Did they even consider this when writing the scene? No they just wanted her to conviently get from scene to scene to advance the plot. Notice how they never show HOW she got there. No don't show us the hardships or the types of stealth skills she needed to get from A to B. Just show the end result. Wonderful writing. Fabulous.

Like you'd give a damn if the end result was her swearing allegiance to slaine and bringing in Asseylum restrained.

It would be bad writing as well of course. I don't think all of us haters just hate for the sake of it. Personally I just find the battles and this war as a whole too unrealistic.
Mar 7, 2015 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

Ignoring last episode where he was forced to forfeit round one of the battle. Oh who am I kidding. Your memory is so selective this hardly comes as a surprise.

Wow, you Inaho fanboys are so delusional.
Mar 7, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:

Looks like Inaho's eye is having major problems for some retarded reason. You think it would've showed sooner considering how long he's had it.

You forget that Inaho has only started expanding its processing only recently. Controling every single Kat on the field to simultaneously fire and hit every clone was bound to put more strain on Inaho's brain and equipment than any of his previous stunts.
Mar 7, 2015 1:08 PM

Apr 2008
Mugen24 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wow, you Inaho fanboys are so delusional.

Speak for yourselves. You are the last person in the world with the right to say that.
Mar 7, 2015 1:09 PM

Oct 2014
Darkerthandark said:
This supposed to be an anime about war, but we don’t really see any memorable death scene.
All the baddies disappeared in explosions as if we were playing MegaMan.

We didn’t see suffering of the civilians or any beating or the rise of crime.
We didn’t see the famine, the hunger, the sickness, the living of the poor; because of war.

We only saw a bunch of old men sitting in a dark room.
We only saw a pair of high schoolers playing mecha game against each other.

I wonder if this anime is aired in children’s time slot.

No it was not. The fact that 90% of screentime is given to either Inaho, Slaine and the people around them, should make it blatantly clear that the war is nothing more than the "setting", but definitly not the focus.

Once again an (unintentional) straw-man built on false expectations and a lack of reading comprehension.

Also the hate for this series is rather strange. On a certain other forum (which I think is much more civilized than MAL) I heard mostly positive responses. Maybe it's the lack of common sense on MAL after all...
Jan 2011
deadoptimist said:
ANGRY2011 said:
So really, with the spoilers information, introduction of a late character, and the way the plot appears to be headed, the real question is:

Will there be another season focusing on Slaine and Inaho? Or does it all end here, and then they use this as the base for series further down the line, hence the .ZERO naming?

Please God, I'd rather the latter than the former.

Yes, this story is already unsalveageable. I am not sure I'll stick for another season about the same conflict.
I'd rather kill myself than watch another season of this abomination

Oct 2007
HidetoshiNakata said:
summary
development, history, complexity, all joke Slaine is a cheap version of

Do not know why Slaine is not the joke of the anime, a cheap copy of Bizon,

The whole controlling multiple mechs at the same time thing also reminds me of the Silver Will from Argevollen which I know almost nobody so they'll just have to take my word on. Really when you think about it Aldnoah/Zero is kind of a cliff notes version of essentially every post Gundam AGE real robot anime.

In any case for the people that are dissatisfied I've hoped they learned their lesson about putting too much faith into a show just because it has a whole bunch of big names involved. I learnt to be wary and cautious of that sort of thing with Guilty Crown lol

Darkerthandark said:
This supposed to be an anime about war, but we don’t really see any memorable death scene.
All the baddies disappeared in explosions as if we were playing MegaMan.

We didn’t see suffering of the civilians or any beating or the rise of crime.
We didn’t see the famine, the hunger, the sickness, the living of the poor; because of war.

We only saw a bunch of old men sitting in a dark room.
We only saw a pair of high schoolers playing mecha game against each other.

I wonder if this anime is aired in children’s time slot.

No it just doesn't take it's premise particularly seriously (at least in terms of actual practice and thematics) and would rather focus on rule of cool and soap opera stuff. It is what it is. Typical cold Gen Urobuchi story concept, though I pretty much expected it would be. If you want to see the sorts of things you mentioned I'd recommend watching Gundam the Origin instead.
PeacingOutMar 7, 2015 1:13 PM
Mar 7, 2015 1:12 PM
Feb 2015
Well this episode's plot twist was rather diappointing, they just moved Slaine from underground powerdog to generic anime villain with a one-sided goal.
How comes nobody paid any attention to Inaho's misery with the effects of his eye and all, it seemed the UFE doesnt care and wants to continue exploiting him for their benefits.Again now both Slaine and the UFE will face the consequence for taking such measures.
Note:Crutheo was married? had a kid? who knows Slaine? How comes this was not mentioned in neither Asseylum nor Slaine's falshbacks?
Mar 7, 2015 1:13 PM
Aug 2012
thedarkplayer said:
I'd rather kill myself than watch another season of this abomination

What's stopping you? No who forced you to watch in the first place?

Kaioshin_Sama said:

The whole controlling multiple mechs at the same time thing also reminds me of the Silver Will from Argevollen which I know almost nobody so they'll just have to take my word on. Really when you think about it Aldnoah/Zero is kind of a cliff notes version of essentially every post Gundam AGE real robot anime.

Hey i watched Agrevollen. Sadly the ending was a bit unsatisfactory.

Also you really should give Majestic Prince a try.

Mar 7, 2015 1:14 PM
Oct 2014
When I thought this anime couldn't get any worse... It did. Except maybe the asseylum part, it was nice until they fucked it up.
Mar 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
Introducing another character with 3 episodes left and we already have a huge cast of characters that need more development. Sigh.
Mar 7, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
God, Slaine is so stupid I can't even...
Mar 7, 2015 1:17 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, the twist that Seylum disguised as her irrelevant sister was actually really good.
Too bad they ruined the twist a few minutes afterwards by not letting her do anything at all and Slain stopping her in the most simple and boring way possible.

And lol, suddenly Cruhteo's is introduced a few episodes before the show is ending.
Writers, pls stop.

Oct 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
No it just doesn't take it's premise particularly seriously (at least in terms of actual practice and thematics) and would rather focus on rule of cool and soap opera stuff. It is what it is. Typical cold Gen Urobuchi story concept, though I pretty much expected it would be. If you want to see the sorts of things you mentioned I'd recommend watching Gundam the Origin instead.

Not really. It's not a story about war, but about the personal experience of a few limited characters. You cannot blame old Call of Duty titles for not having RTS elements like Company of Heroes. They are both about "2nd World War frontlines", however their genre is completely different.

The same applies to Aldnoah.Zero: You want a "RTS", but it's actually a "RPG/3rdPS"

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

You forget that Inaho has only started expanding its processing only recently. Controling every single Kat on the field to simultaneously fire and hit every clone was bound to put more strain on Inaho's brain and equipment than any of his previous stunts.
Fair point. Stii think Inaho's eye is too hax.

Jul 2014
thedarkplayer said:
One of the worst anime episode I ever seen, and having a degree in physics is only make it even worse

Ma-an, please, write down your thoughts on the electricity kat!
Mar 7, 2015 1:18 PM
Feb 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
deadoptimist said:
Yeah, why not hide on of the copies? he could've been literally indestructable.

The battle in this episode is garbage, don't bother trying to analyze it. It may be a cool "spectacle" but it is a total snooze fest and and train wreck.

It was a filler mecha with Inaho, ofcourse those Counts are going instantly forget how to make preparations to make the UFE stand a chance.Same for the previous episode with how the Deulacion just intercepted and escaped without much explanation of how that could have been possible.I lost interest in the mecha fights because of how the writers erased things that would have made it interesting.
Mar 7, 2015 1:19 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Jakerams said:

And he came back complete owning them with ease in this episode, and you talk about haveing selective memory
Mar 7, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Darkerthandark said:
Darklight0303 said:

And he came back complete owning them with ease in this episode, and you talk about haveing selective memory
He didn't have it that easy. So many lost fodder. Rip fodder.
Mar 7, 2015 1:21 PM
Aug 2012
Darkerthandark said:
Darklight0303 said:

Care to dig a bigger grave? Need a hand?

Mar 7, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2010
I have followed Aldnoah since season one, but didn't reply as of yet. Can I just ask one thing... why are there the same people episode after episode complaining about how bad it is? I honestly cannot see why you would force yourself to watch a show if you do not like it. Just stop watching the show. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

Either way, on topic. I love the music that is used when Inaho commences into battle. I think they made him too OP in the second season. I understand why they did it though. They changed Slaine so much as well... I mean, his development has been very unrealistic so far (i.e. much more intelligent all of a sudden). So I guess in the end it all balances out. Even though there are a lot of flaws in this show, I do love to watch it every week. It is very enjoyable for me at least even with its many flaws.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2014
Inaho with eyepatch looks badass but if that eye kills him im gonna be pissed
Oct 2010
Red_BlueOnion said:
Are the Vers counts against guns or something? I'm pretty sure the multiplying count would have been much more effective with a normal ranged weapon.

Almost every single kata they had would have been much more effective with a weapon. Infact it only makes god damn sense you'd put a weapon on a kata that can effectively be a one man squadron. This show leaves the most obvious exploitable weaknesses of each kata in so our lord and saviour inaho can look like a genius for exploiting bad design decisions. This episode just seems to be the epitome of that.

I'm also wondering how an airplaine was able to fly so close to a landing castle considering they got missiles, but I suppose the writers just forgot that.

Dec 2013
One of the worst episodes of the season in my opinion, I know inaho is op and I know the battles are very formulaic, but this was just deus ex machina in its finest and purest form. As well as a dash of plot convenience for the UEF. Couldn't believe Inaho managed to get control of all the mech's at one time to shoot them all accurately. Hilarious.

The slaine breakdown so many people had wished for was immediately crushed down, or possibly postponed for a later date. Still unsure why people think he's insane. If he could think so logically when he has just been caught out, which I thought was brilliant by both princesses, I must be a schizophrenic psychotic because I wouldn't have coped with the stress. Nevertheless, I can understand the princesses working together since they've both been played, but surely you wouldn't when your constantly in your sisters shadow. Logically it would've been better to kill her. But, princess ass has a huge stamp on her which says "plot convenience enabled".

I don't particularly like introducing cruhteo's son into the show this late. Someone made the comment of him teaming up with Mazuurek, which is possible, but wouldn't make much sense. He's seems like one of the few happy counts interested in earth, so my guess is his feelings of war may not be too restrained on vers' side, and if so only due to fear of being reprimanded.

Show rating has dropped to a 4/10, can't take it seriously anymore
Mar 7, 2015 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
Yzori said:
I have followed Aldnoah since season one, but didn't reply as of yet. Can I just ask one thing... why are there the same people episode after episode complaining about how bad it is? I honestly cannot see why you would force yourself to watch a show if you do not like it. Just stop watching the show. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

Either way, on topic. I love the music that is used when Inaho commences into battle. I think they made him too OP in the second season. I understand why they did it though. They changed Slaine so much as well... I mean, his development has been very unrealistic so far (i.e. much more intelligent all of a sudden). So I guess in the end it all balances out. Even though there are a lot of flaws in this show, I do love to watch it every week. It is very enjoyable for me at least even with its many flaws.
Because its cool to hate on MAL
Mar 7, 2015 1:24 PM
Feb 2015
Jakerams said:

I disagree Inaho faced many struggles this season as opposed to the previous, in the first season Inaho only participated in the war for 3 weeks before getting shot by Slaine. It doesnt take 3 weeks to recognise possiblities of war, i'd assume Inaho was still in shock.
However in S2 Inaho has been in this war for months, so long that it took a toll on his emotions, he fails to hide it more and more because he knows the do-or-die situation.
So yeah he is under of stress and is struggling.
Mar 7, 2015 1:28 PM
Aug 2012
kymano said:
Jakerams said:

I disagree Inaho faced many struggles this season as opposed to the previous, in the first season Inaho only participated in the war for 3 weeks before getting shot by Slaine. It doesnt take 3 weeks to recognise possiblities of war, i'd assume Inaho was still in shock.
However in S2 Inaho has been in this war for months, so long that it took a toll on his emotions, he fails to hide it more and more because he knows the do-or-die situation.

I really should apologize to you for my previous outburst just because you understood this simple point.

It has become winning with teamwork/strategy =/= not struggling.

Mar 7, 2015 1:29 PM
Mar 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Inugirlz said:

^THIS. I was just so angry. It's absolutely ridiculous. This wheel-chair princess can get ANYWHERE without Slaine knowing even though he's calling the shots? Did they even consider this when writing the scene? No they just wanted her to conviently get from scene to scene to advance the plot. Notice how they never show HOW she got there. No don't show us the hardships or the types of stealth skills she needed to get from A to B. Just show the end result. Wonderful writing. Fabulous.

Like you'd give a damn if the end result was her swearing allegiance to slaine and bringing in Asseylum restrained.

It's just salty slainefag nitpicking.
Mar 7, 2015 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
Haven't seen your edited post in time.

KamiAlice said:
What good is mass producing computers when the population doesn't know how to use it. Also are you saying people should willingly replace there eyes, or should they be forced to do it?
Inaho is an exception because he already lost his eye, are you going to say it's alright for the military to experiment on it's perfectly healthy soldiers?

They should be offered to do so. There can be not completely healthy soldiers.
Also such an eye can’t be manufactured without a good already existing computer technology.

KamiAlice said:
Shot like 100 times and they didn't go down, you only pay attention to one of those hits. -_- seriously wth
I mean t
he invisible
chick had to be shot a bunch of times before she finally went down.

Cause they couldn’t land a proper hit, as far as I got. The multiplying kats were going down from one hit to a middle of the breast plate, where the armor must be the thickest. The grunt kats during the attack on the trident base went down from one shot. The cold kat and Mazuurek’s kat were shot once, when the physics defenses has been breached – why isn’t there any armor and such?

KamiAlice said:
Surprise, and unexpected attack. The earth forces no longer are at a disadvantage, this was stated a few episodes back.

I mean that the way it is they were never technically inferior. Even before Inaho’s eye was mad they must’ve had a powerful computing on their side. And their kats don’t show any weaknesses in general capabilities. While the point constantly brought up at the beginning of the season 1 was that Vers has vastly superior military technology. It’s kinda the point of the whole show.

KamiAlice said:
She's not the ruler o.O her grandfather is. She's just a political figure.

She is the sole heir, so she will be, and she must’ve been prepared and educated for the sake of it.
And with her grandfather in such a bad state the reality of becoming a queen is very close for her.

KamiAlice said:
She's already shown she does care about her and admire her.

No, until this episode she was supposed to have conflicted feelings. She expressed her desire to take away her sister’s place, she mused over killing her. She was jealous. Not going over the line of becoming a murderer of your blood kin does not equal admiring and caring.

MonadoRudra said:
It's especially odd considering logically he should be angry about his father being slain by Terrans (since he doesn't know the truth).

Yeah... We haven't been shown what happens at any of the castles or at Mars after a count dies so far, so this is kinda out of place. Like a dozen or so people are killed, but only one gets funeral.
Technically the counts should honor their fallen heroes or at least remember the already dead ones. They don't have any problems with communication.
deadoptimistMar 7, 2015 1:37 PM
Mar 7, 2015 1:33 PM
Oct 2010
I don't know why people are mentioning the grandfather anymore, I'm 100% certain the writers forgot he exists. It has reached the point that counts aren't even updating this dude on the current situation.
Mar 7, 2015 1:36 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

That doesn't really make him insane. All conflict WILL end if anyone who opposes is eliminated. It isn't really delusional either, insofar as the pure logic of it is concerned, but his confidence he can execute it might be misplaced, especially as he just loses 3 counts working together.

It doesn't make him a good person by many standards though.

Here's the thing. As long as human individualty exists, there will ALWAYS be factions. You cannot eliminate them. His perfect world would soon grow rebelion and then it would be back to war all over agian. That's what makes it insane and delusional. Thinking that his solution is the eternal one when human nature renders that impossible

That also makes Asseylum's goal even more ridiculous. At least Slaine understands that an opposition, and conflict, must be dealt with first, before any kind of peace can even attempted. Asseylum just waltzed down there as if all she had to do was meet some nice humans, and that would convince her people to accept the Terrans and create peace.
Mar 7, 2015 1:38 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Alsoran said:
At least he's a visionary. It's delusional people who make things happen.

Visionary and delusional are not one and the same.

No, but it's the visionaries that the masses consider delusional until they are proven right. Slaine is right, in that, unfortunately, might makes "right".

Dec 2013
Next episode: Slaine talk no jutsus Asseylum
Feb 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
kymano said:

I really should apologize to you for my previous outburst just because you understood this simple point.

It has become winning with teamwork/strategy =/= not struggling.

Strategy? You mean bad writing to make UFE come out victorious, seriously it seems these writers have forgotten that there are torrents,RPG's and nukes on the Landing Castles(which have very good range and soldiers skillful enough to operate it) but omits it not once,not twice not trice but four freaking times to make UFE win.I dont care about the mecha fights anymore.It just filler to make Inaho relevant to the series.
Mar 7, 2015 1:39 PM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Here's the thing. As long as human individualty exists, there will ALWAYS be factions. You cannot eliminate them. His perfect world would soon grow rebelion and then it would be back to war all over agian. That's what makes it insane and delusional. Thinking that his solution is the eternal one when human nature renders that impossible

That also makes Asseylum's goal even more ridiculous. At least Slaine understands that an opposition, and conflict, must be dealt with first, before any kind of peace can even attempted. Asseylum just waltzed down there as if all she had to do was meet some nice humans, and that would convince her people to accept the Terrans and create peace.

At least the princess' idea did not involve KILLING COUNTLESS INNOCENTS.
Mar 7, 2015 1:41 PM
Mar 2015
skudoops said:
Red_BlueOnion said:

Almost every single kata they had would have been much more effective with a weapon. Infact it only makes god damn sense you'd put a weapon on a kata that can effectively be a one man squadron.

Yeah, the designs for several of the Kats made them slow advancing, area of effect types, but I can't remember a single one with a basic, practical weapon. Kinda cheapens the tactical warfare.
Mar 7, 2015 1:41 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
MonadoRudra said:

I am not going to go into a philosophical debate about why wars actually happen because that shit is too deep for anime, but Slaine is right about the fact that someone else would have started/continued the war even if he didn't and the end result would most likely be less pretty than what he has in mind. The last time Asseylum even tried to make peace she actually ignited the war and almost got herself killed.

She didn't ignite it. Sazbaum did by trying to have her killed >_> you really love blaming the princess I've noticed. Anything to defend your delusional fujoshi bait boytoy I see

She didn't start the war, but her ignorance, and naivety, allowed it to happen. If she was took a more direct role in ruling her people she would've figured out that she had to fix shit at home before carelessly gallivanting to the people her own family deems as the enemy.
Mar 7, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Innocents die in all wars. IF Vers colonies were within reach of the Terrans, they'd attack those civilians as well.

Also, the Vers army only directly attack civilians when they drop castles, to send a message. They don't actively conduct genocide, nd they seem to let the survivors evacuate for the most part, w/o pursuit.

Asseylum's way only made shit worse, because she didn't consider her people's feelings,
Mar 7, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Innocents die in all wars. IF Vers colonies were within reach of the Terrans, they'd attack those civilians as well.

Also, the Vers army only directly attack civilians when they drop castles, to send a message. They don't actively conduct genocide, nd they seem to let the survivors evacuate for the most part, w/o pursuit.

Asseylum's way only made shit worse, because she didn't consider her people's feelings,

Oh really? What about Marbaredge's carrier carrying all those refugees? Both swords guy and Femianne were trying to destroy it and kill everyone. Try to find a better delusion next time
Mar 7, 2015 1:52 PM

Jan 2015
Also, this is freaking ridiculous.

You're telling me that NOT EVEN ONE significant Terran pilot can be killed, even when going against 3 Vers mechs?! Look how many people die against one, but THREE CAN'T KILL ONE SIGNIFICANT CHARACTER?

This is a fucking WAR. In every war, significant figures from EVERY side die. It's impossible to take these battles seriously at all. I can't feel for the Terran side when all the major players have plot armor. I know they're always gonna come out okay.

But wait!!!! Inaho has pink eye now! *facepalm*
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Masterbos175 »»
Jun 29, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

564 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.