Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 1:18 PM
Oct 2010
Raziel1991 said:

Yeah no. Marlycian was so dumb it was not believable. If he actually had some sort of intelligence he should not have continued attacking Slaine in a closed space. Its like Marlycian does not know even the most basic of military strategies.

Stop mixing arrogance with intelligence, Marlycian obviously knew he had an advantage against slaine and was using it, because he messed up by getting baited doesn't mean he was dumb. On the flip side, the other guys literally leave ridiculous weaknesses to their mechs unchecked, they are the truly dumb ones.
Feb 14, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
skudoops said:
seujair31 said:

You who are judged smart.
What is your explanation for the ability of Pilo and Gary-stu Intelligence, which Slaine won the second season.
How many Slaine battles lost in the second season.
And these facts are the main complaint against the character of Inaho.
You will still continue calling gary-stu skills won by Slaine, in the second season, and as he never loses his battles, development.
You criticizes both Inaho for their skills, but it does not recognize these upgrades won by Slaine in season

He lost one battle.. and that was to lord inaho.

What battle he lost, no from the second season Home Slaine won every battle.
And you can not explain where Slaine, took this Intelligence and gary-stu piloting skill in the second season, who knows, he drank water and turned into a Martian gary stu-pilot.
One of worst upgrades given to a lock of the pilot,
is gary-stu skills gained by Slaine, force the intelligence of the people, is totally ridiculous.
Feb 14, 2015 1:26 PM

Mar 2011
skudoops said:
Raziel1991 said:

Yeah no. Marlycian was so dumb it was not believable. If he actually had some sort of intelligence he should not have continued attacking Slaine in a closed space. Its like Marlycian does not know even the most basic of military strategies.

Stop mixing arrogance with intelligence, Marlycian obviously knew he had an advantage against slaine and was using it, because he messed up by getting baited doesn't mean he was dumb. On the flip side, the other guys literally leave ridiculous weaknesses to their mechs unchecked, they are the truly dumb ones.

Oh the arrogance argument huh? You do realize that you can use that to justify Inahos victories as well? And besides Marcylians defeat was much dumber than Laser-kuns defeat. Its like Marcylian never heard of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_point

This is just a no brainer
Feb 14, 2015 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:
ZingFreelancer said:
I think Slain just raised his death flag, together with Lemrina. They literally just went against the Vers empire and created a third faction. With already limited resources and personal on the moon, Slain might end up fighting a battle on two fronts.

On a different note, Inaho now owns a landing castle, hurray for him?

Since we've seen so little Aldnoah on Terran side, I suspect for the final battle we might see terrans use Aldnoah against Slain's faction, effectively catching them by surprise.

I want to see the reaction of the Martians, when they find out the blatant lies of Slaine, and that he killed Saazbaum, the only thing you can do is Slaine betray and lie, and how it can create enemies for him.
Because in terms of mecha, Slaine is a joke, the second temporarada won a super mecha that predicts the future, and Gary-stu skills of intelligence and pilotage. Typical cliche forced to plot armor.
The most fantastic is that fanboys Slaine, Inaho criticized for their skills, and now gave gary-stu ability of intelligence and pilot the Slaine, but the fanboys Slaine, calls this development, and think these normal Gary-stu skills won by Slaine.
Fact that there are two weights and two measures in your comments.
When you win Slaine gary-stu of intelligence and piloting skills, fans of Slaine call development and find standard.
When it comes to Inaho skills, robo call, gary-stu, unreal, among other things.
One more fact, they always Reclam of Inaho not lose your battles.
Amazing how many Slaine battles lost in the second season.

You are not making much sense.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 14, 2015 1:30 PM

Jul 2014
The fight is slow today...

So I'll say it - technically Slane seems to have achieved more.

In terms of rank he went from literally nobody (a teacher, a pilot or a pet), who everyone beat with whatever, to a king. His progression is nobody - prisoner - sort of a guest - knight - heir to a count - count - top count - leader of a group of counts - husband of a princess and a ruler. He made it himself, but his position is difficult because of his origin and princess issues, which adds spice.
He killed a f**ton of people, both terrans and martians, including personal acquintances.
He went from emotional wreck, enruptured in his imaginary puppy love, to calculating Saasbaum's true heir and lost most of the illusions he could lose (like his hope for miracles).

Inaho had a near-death experience and got an OP eye, but we can't say that he really had progression. The only changes are increasing OPness, supposed decrease in unsociality (not too visible) and some problems with his eye (not visible at all). The latter could've given him some flavour, but sadly it doesn't show at all in his everyday activities.
In terms of rank he went from a schoolboy conscript to ensign. But he was piloting a kat at the start and he is piloting the same model now.
He killed a signfificant number of martians, but we haven't seen him in a conflicted situation of executing a traitor, choosing priorities - nothing like that. He hasn't had any significant clashes with other poeple on his side, nor has he been conflicted.
He went from quite genius... well, he is still there.

No matter how we look at it, while anyone can choose one they like arbitrary, Slaine has a much more interesting and impressive progression. And aside from Asseylum, his achievements are greater. He is even closer to getting laid, since he is almost married.
Feb 14, 2015 1:31 PM

Mar 2013
deadoptimist said:

In terms of rank he went from literally nobody (a teacher, a pilot or a pet), who everyone beat with whatever, to a king. His progression is nobody - prisoner - sort of a guest - knight - heir to a count - count - top count - leader of a group of counts - husband of a princess and a ruler. He made it himself, but his position is difficult because of his origin and princess issues, which adds spice.
He killed a f**ton of people, both terrans and martians, including personal acquintances.
He went from emotional wreck, enruptured in his imaginary puppy love, to calculating Saasbaum's true heir and lost most of the illusions he could lose (like his hope for miracles).

Inaho had a near-death experience and got an OP eye, but we can't say that he really had progression. The only changes are increasing OPness, supposed decrease in unsociality (not too visible) and some problems with his eye (not visible at all). The latter could've given him some flavour, but sadly it doesn't show at all.
In terms of rank he went from a schoolboy conscript to ensign. But he was piloting a kat at the start and he is piloting the same model now.
He killed a signfificant number of martians, but we haven't seen him in a conflicted situation of executing a traitor, choosing priorities - nothing like that. He hasn't had any significant clashes with other poeple on his side, nor has he been conflicted.

No matter how we look at it, while anyone can choose one they like arbitrary, Slaine has a much more interesting and impressive progression. And aside from Asseylum, his achievements are greater. He is even closer to getting laid, since he is almost married.

so what you're saying is, Slaine's livin' the American Dream.
Feb 14, 2015 1:32 PM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:

Inaho had a near-death experience and got an OP eye, but we can't say that he really had progression. The only changes are increasing OPness, supposed decrease in unsociality (not too visible) and some problems with his eye (not visible at all). The latter could've given him some flavour, but sadly it doesn't show at all.

Inaho has an Onee-san, so he has that over Slaine. HA!!
Feb 14, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2014
fst said:
so what you're saying is, Slaine's livin' the American Dream.

I am baiting, but if we take into account the creepiness of the movie with the same title - then probably yes.
Feb 14, 2015 1:33 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
seujair31 said:

I want to see the reaction of the Martians, when they find out the blatant lies of Slaine, and that he killed Saazbaum, the only thing you can do is Slaine betray and lie, and how it can create enemies for him.
Because in terms of mecha, Slaine is a joke, the second temporarada won a super mecha that predicts the future, and Gary-stu skills of intelligence and pilotage. Typical cliche forced to plot armor.
The most fantastic is that fanboys Slaine, Inaho criticized for their skills, and now gave gary-stu ability of intelligence and pilot the Slaine, but the fanboys Slaine, calls this development, and think these normal Gary-stu skills won by Slaine.
Fact that there are two weights and two measures in your comments.
When you win Slaine gary-stu of intelligence and piloting skills, fans of Slaine call development and find standard.
When it comes to Inaho skills, robo call, gary-stu, unreal, among other things.
One more fact, they always Reclam of Inaho not lose your battles.
Amazing how many Slaine battles lost in the second season.

It makes perfect sense, he said Inaho is gary-stu, more not recog they turned Slaine in a gary-stu swab pilot, giving him super abilities and intelligence. however when it comes to Slaine calls these forced upgrades, development.
Evidence used to criticize Inaho, when they happen sharply with Slaine, they do not recognize these facts, and just close their eyes calling development.
The gain of these super-gary stu super pilot skills, suddenly, is a far-fetched indeed.
Feb 14, 2015 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
o123o said:

Well, Slaine is shorter on harem, but he has variety - there is the wheelchair-bound but cute princess imouto, for a time there was Asseylum's body and I believe Harklight is there for him (making him gay and with a crush on Slaine would be interesting, even from my non-fujoshi pov, there's no rule that all versians must be straight), and since he is now yet unmarried top count he has almost unlimited resources to get girls.
I hope the counts will throw him a nice bachelor party.

Edit: Btw, it's a funny thought. Slaine would be sour, counts would be drunk and merry and Inaho would watch from Earth.

Inko: What are you looking at?
Inaho: They have a bachelor party for HIM!
Inko: How do you know it?
Inaho: They can't fly straight.
deadoptimistFeb 14, 2015 1:40 PM
Feb 14, 2015 1:40 PM

Mar 2011
Well, you can justify that with Inaho not being as ambitious as Slaine. Inaho does have pretty much taken a landing castle though. I wonder if he uses it.
Feb 14, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
deadoptimist said:
o123o said:

Well, Slaine is shorter on harem, but he has variety - there is the wheelchair-bound but cute princess imouto, for a time there was Asseylum's body and I believe Harklight is there for him (making him gay and with a crush on Slaine would be interesting, even from my non-fujoshi pov, there's no rule that all versians must be straight), and since he is now yet unmarried top count he has almost unlimited resources to get girls.
I hope the counts will throw him a nice bachelor party.

All upgrades ganhanhos easily by shoujoPower-Rangers character Slaine, through lies and betrayal. Are easily lost if algue find out about the death of Saazbaum.
The more quickly and easily if rises to power, the faster your fall.
all you call development is merely upgrades. forced and unreal

Jul 2014
Raziel1991 said:
Well, you can justify that with Inaho not being as ambitious as Slaine. Inaho does have pretty much taken a landing castle though. I wonder if he uses it.

Er, that's not the first one, as far as I remember. They don't pay enough attention to this, actually.
There was the one Cruhteo lost, Saazbaum's castle has been taken. Every fallen count has left a powered-down castle. And we don't know what is happening to the people who served there.

Edited: knight > count. Messed the terms up, sorry.
deadoptimistFeb 14, 2015 1:46 PM
Oct 2010
Raziel1991 said:
skudoops said:

Oh the arrogance argument huh? You do realize that you can use that to justify Inahos victories as well? And besides Marcylians defeat was much dumber than Laser-kuns defeat. Its like Marcylian never heard of this:

This is a 1v1 battle...... and Inaho's victories aren't down to arrogance at all...
Feb 14, 2015 1:43 PM

Apr 2008
Raziel1991 said:

Technically Earth captured Sazbaum's castle too.

skudoops said:
Raziel1991 said:

This is a 1v1 battle...... and Inaho's victories aren't down to arrogance at all...

Uh yeah they are.
Feb 14, 2015 1:45 PM

Jul 2014
seujair31 said:
All upgrades ganhanhos easily by shoujoPower-Rangers character Slaine, through lies and betrayal. Are easily lost if algue find out about the death of Saazbaum.

Upgrades can be counted as development sometimes or reflect personal development. And his social position has changed because of his efforts (albeit luck too).

And, man, I can't read Italian, as I've already said. I can understand only the English parts of what you write.
Feb 14, 2015 1:46 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
seujair31 said:

Upgrades can be counted as development sometimes or reflect personal development. And his social position has changed because of his efforts (albeit luck too).

And, man, I can't read Italian, as I've already said. I can understand only the English parts of what you write.

Except all of his progress can be easily undone. for one the truth about Sazbaum's death. That alone would split his powerbase into pieces.
Feb 14, 2015 1:46 PM

Mar 2011
deadoptimist said:
Raziel1991 said:

Er, that's not the first one, as far as I remember. They don't pay enough attention to this, actually.
There was the one Cruhteo lost, Saazbaum's castle has been taken. Every fallen knight has left a powered-down castle. And we don't know what is happening to the people who served there.

Lol true I completly forgot about that but this time though they can take it without barely damaging it at all. I do find it strange that the terrans dont use the ones they captured, I mean after all could not Inaho activate the aldnoah drive of a landing castle?
Feb 14, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
Welp Slane won, now Seylum has awaken, what now for her, cu'z it looks like Lemrina is doing something to her.
yeo
Feb 14, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
Raziel1991 said:
deadoptimist said:

There was the one Cruhteo lost, Saazbaum's castle has been taken. Every fallen knight has left a powered-down castle. And we don't know what is happening to the people who served there.

Lol true I completly forgot about that but this time though they can take it without damaging it at all. I do find it strange that the terrans dont use the ones they captured, I mean after all could not Inaho activate the aldnoah drive of a landing castle?

Yeah, I've been wondering about it for a while. We had a lengthy discussion on it in one of the latest threads, but couldn't get to anything, because the process of aldnoah transfer and the quality of aldnoah Inaho got are unclear.
Feb 14, 2015 1:53 PM

Feb 2014
O boi here we go
Feb 14, 2015 1:54 PM

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:
ZingFreelancer said:

It makes perfect sense, he said Inaho is gary-stu, more not recog they turned Slaine in a gary-stu swab pilot, giving him super abilities and intelligence. however when it comes to Slaine calls these forced upgrades, development.
Evidence used to criticize Inaho, when they happen sharply with Slaine, they do not recognize these facts, and just close their eyes calling development.
The gain of these super-gary stu super pilot skills, suddenly, is a far-fetched indeed.

gary-stu
swab pilot
super-gary stu (no - between gary-stu this time?)

As I said, not making much sense.
Feb 14, 2015 1:55 PM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:

Uh yeah they are.

lmao ok. Ice guy, sword guy (the second time), fist woman etc.. all down to arrogance .
Feb 14, 2015 2:02 PM

Jan 2015
Slaine read much sleeves, shoujo, Lectures on birds and flowers, is the first time I see a lock of character features almost as effeminate. It is not for nothing that we have to read these ridiculous arguments of his fans, who have almost no knowledge about gender Mecha, and formulate their arguments, envelopes the characters within the fantasy genres, drama and shojou.
Feb 14, 2015 2:04 PM

Jul 2014
Femianne was ok, she died because of Slaine's intervention and them suddenly finding a whole ship and having a princess to power it up (no farfetched at all, lmao). The first three supermechas - Nicoleras, Argyre and Femianna's one were scary. They all had more than one episode. It went downhill after that. Only Tharsis holds up, because of plot reasons, but I must say that it isn't as impressive as I hoped, since Tharsis is a volcanic plateau, so I hoped for a fire or superhigh temperature mecha. Others are obviously nerfed. Even Dioscuria v2 seems weak. The mechas of the week up until now were lame. And many of usl looked forward for the appearance of the laser guy - his kat seemed an insane beast in the first episode, but it failed pathetically in one ep.

Btw, Dioscuris had an intersting idea - a kat that steals the tech of others, and very fast too. Could've been a real pain in the ass for enemies of all sorts. A pity that it had to be destroyed without many achievements.
deadoptimistFeb 14, 2015 2:07 PM
Feb 14, 2015 2:09 PM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
seujair31 said:

gary-stu
swab pilot
super-gary stu (no - between gary-stu this time?)

As I said, not making much sense.

The sudden gain super skills, is far-fetched, Slaine appears as a super pilot mecha, intelligent and habilido in the second tempora, not show how these skills emerged.
Slaine, not Newtype powers, so the emergence of these skills are inexplicable.
It has already been proven that Aldnoah power, does not give these super skills, intelligence and driving, you can see how all the Martians pilots are weak.
If he is not a Newtype, it is impossible to have won those pro day night skills.
Feb 14, 2015 2:12 PM

May 2012
deadoptimist said:

Yeah, I've been wondering about it for a while. We had a lengthy discussion on it in one of the latest threads, but couldn't get to anything, because the process of aldnoah transfer and the quality of aldnoah Inaho got are unclear.

It's also unclear if those castles are abandoned or not, they're powered down but they could still have personnel in them. The earth forces seem to be on the move more than anything, stopping to take a landing castle might not be a good Idea at the time. It would make them an easy target. Cruhteos castle was in space wasn't it? Plus it was destroyed by sausbamm IIRC that leaves 4 arm chicks, Sausbamms and this episodes count. Unless there is another count that i'm forgetting. The only one that we can say the earth forces took was sausbamms but that was force shutdown by the princess, so we don't know if it can be activated again without her.
Feb 14, 2015 2:14 PM

Apr 2008
Slain rise to power happened too quickly, he sky rocketed from zero to hero, which usually implies a harsh downfall. Much of his power was literally handed to him via connections to Saazbaum and Cruhteo. He acquired the rest of his power by killing his biggest benefactor (and an "enemy"), aka Saazbaum and knowing when to bow and be humble.

The latest development put him in a position of ultimate power, but also a position of where if something goes wrong, and it always does, he will be the first one to be blamed. It all does not matter, he will remain a plot device until Inaho have learned enough about Tharsis to the point of predicting Tharsis predictions and Slains reactions, then compensating for both.

What really bothers is actually factions, we know a lot about Vers orbital knights, but very little about Earth and the resistance. So far I've only seen a small portion of what supposed to represent Earth fighting forces against Vers Orbital Knights. Where is Russia, Germany, England and USA in the relation to the conflict? Have they been wiped out or reduced to obscurity through heavens fall?
We've literally seen only Duncalion and its crew fighting all off the attacking forces of Vers, plus some homosexual support cast during space battle.
Feb 14, 2015 2:17 PM

Sep 2013
What a shit couple lol.

But I guess shit + shit is fair.
Feb 14, 2015 2:19 PM

May 2012
ZingFreelancer said:
Slain rise to power happened too quickly, he sky rocketed from zero to hero, which usually implies a harsh downfall. Much of his power was literally handed to him via connections to Saazbaum and Cruhteo. He acquired the rest of his power by killing his biggest benefactor (and an "enemy"), aka Saazbaum and knowing when to bow and be humble.

The latest development put him in a position of ultimate power, but also a position of where if something goes wrong, and it always does, he will be the first one to be blamed. It all does not matter, he will remain a plot device until Inaho have learned enough about Tharsis to the point of predicting Tharsis predictions and Slains reactions, then compensating for both.

What really bothers is actually factions, we know a lot about Vers orbital knights, but very little about Earth and the resistance. So far I've only seen a small portion of what supposed to represent Earth fighting forces against Vers Orbital Knights. Where is Russia, Germany, England and USA in the relation to the conflict? Have they been wiped out or reduced to obscurity through heavens fall?
We've literally seen only Duncalion and its crew fighting all off the attacking forces of Vers, plus some homosexual support cast during space battle.
IIRC half of the US was destroyed in heaven's fall, Russia had a refugee base that was attacked in episode 12, we can assume Inaho and crew are united with them at this point, Germany and England i'm not to sure about at this point. They all seem to have lost though in episode 13, it only showed the resistance pushing back from Asia/Russia

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:

Think, Slaine evolved a reasonable pilot, for a super pilo, Slaine, of Slaine nothing comes up with skills, the type Char, Amuro, Setsuna and Kira, and can now fight as they

It is impossible, such a radical change in a mecha pilot, without an explanation for this fact

Apr 2008
seujair31 said:

The sudden gain super skills, is far-fetched, Slaine appears as a super pilot mecha, intelligent and habilido in the second tempora, not show how these skills emerged.
Slaine, not Newtype powers, so the emergence of these skills are inexplicable.
It has already been proven that Aldnoah power, does not give these super skills, intelligence and driving, you can see how all the Martians pilots are weak.
If he is not a Newtype, it is impossible to have won those pro day night skills.

Thank you, I actually agree with you that his power up is stupid compared to how he could only manage to ram Tharsis into Inaho at the end of the season 1. However, I must point out that since season 1 and season 2, 19 month had passed. In which Inaho had multiple surgeries and acquired a cybernetic eye implant +++ made a nearly full recovery.

Slain had 19 month to train under Saazbaum protection, who can be labeled as AZ's worse mecha pilot. During the first episode Saazbaum also comments Slain on his piloting skills as he enters lunar hangar bay.

seujair31 said:

Think, Slaine evolved a reasonable pilot, for a super pilo, Slaine, of Slaine nothing comes up with skills, the type Char, Amuro, Setsuna and Kira, and can now fight as they

It is impossible, such a radical change in a mecha pilot, without an explanation for this fact

I really enjoyed Setsuna as a character, but there are a few notable moments where he just powers up in an blink of an eye, aka Transam and Transam burst. But it happened on screen, we were part of his development and thus we were okay with the power up.

Slains power up happened off screen, he somehow, become a pro-mecha fighter in a span of 19 month. There is a theory that in order to master something an average human needs to practice that skill for 10.000 hours. Slain had 13.800 to practice piloting, in space.
ZingFreelancerFeb 14, 2015 2:41 PM
Feb 14, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2014
KamiAlice said:
It's also unclear if those castles are abandoned or not, they're powered down but they could still have personnel in them. The earth forces seem to be on the move more than anything, stopping to take a landing castle might not be a good Idea at the time. It would make them an easy target. Cruhteos castle was in space wasn't it? Plus it was destroyed by sausbamm IIRC that leaves 4 arm chicks, Sausbamms and this episodes. Unless there is another count that i'm forgetting. The only one that we can say the earth forces took was sausbamms but that was force shutdown by the princess, so we don't know if it can be activated again without her.

Nah, Cruhteo descended with the others. He controlled Tokyo area. And after Femianne there were the counts of this season - the ice mecha guy fell too, and he was a count, so his castle must be powered down. Mazuurek's castle could've been seized, if they wanted.
We know nothing about what happens there. It's extremely strange, cause terrans should concentrate on taking the catles and capturing the survivivors, and martians on reclaiming them. Martians could try to reinstate individuals with aldnoah on the fallen castles. And we don't know, if the knights had heirs or even if they can have heirs. Some castles are damaged, so they could be asily captured by anyone.

And about Earth forces being on the move - personally I am inconvinced. We don't know for sure how numerous are them or what does the disposition look like. It seems unlikely that Deucalion crew are the only ones. There should be other people to do the moping. Anyway, taking the temporaly fallen castles would be a matter of top importance. In any war strategic points should be denied to the enemy. Not to mention, that they can study the castles and get tons of intel or maybe some hostages.
Feb 14, 2015 2:25 PM

Jun 2014
I liked the fights and all the different tactics and such.
holy crap, inaho can see to the damn moon.
And wow, that last minute.
Classic Aldnoah cliffhanger.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 14, 2015 2:29 PM

Aug 2008
I was really looking forward to Slaine's dual. Hah, dude got pwned.

Looks like the princess is waking up... shit's about to hit the fan.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 14, 2015 2:33 PM

Jul 2014
ZingFreelancer said:
Slain had 19 month to train under Saazbaum protection, who can be labeled as AZ's worse mecha pilot. During the first episode Saazbaum also comments Slain on his piloting skills as he enters lunar hangar bay.

From the character integrity point of view, I see Slaine being a talented pilot as fitting. He is impulsive, so you can easily expect a quick twitch reactions from him.

But I agree that his quick grab of power predicts a quick fall. Holding onto power is much harder. Bad writing doesn't help in making it look remotely plausible as well - they held off his rise for too long. He even had nothing to do in the first season finale. And he disposed of Saasbaum way too quick. Normally a character in his position would've wanted to spend time as a heir to gain contacts and authority.
On the other hand he quotes Saasbaum spontaneously, so the man must've been a big influence.
Feb 14, 2015 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:
All of Inaho's improvements are theoritically possible.

Irrelevant. You just don't get it. There's no need to continue to increase Inaho's abilities when he already has a lot going for him. What does being able to use the eye to see the battle in space do for him? All this does is continue to make viewers roll their eyes at his new-gained skill. He was good enough as is. This is needless character development. Develop him in different ways, not by stacking on skills. Inaho rarely faces difficulties, the worse thing he's been through is the near death experience but he got an amazing eye as a result. Everything falls into this characters lap.

KamiAlice said:
In a war they are pretty much winning?

Yes, 'winning' while losing valuable aldnoah powered machines.
Feb 14, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2014
MARCO
Feb 14, 2015 2:41 PM

Jan 2015
Lemrina then hung up the devices, and Asseylum, awakens from induced coma. I knew it was induced coma.
Another proven fact when turn off the functions of the apparatus, a person in normal coma, she dies, is applied in the famous case of euthanasia.
When it is in coma inducing, turn off the functions of the apparatus, the person wakes up and comes out of coma
seujair31Feb 14, 2015 2:46 PM
Feb 14, 2015 2:43 PM
Nov 2012
Genuinely good episode. Good music and meta humor.
Feb 14, 2015 2:45 PM

Dec 2009
So much drama in such a short period.

Slaine has his duel with Count racist and kills him in a pretty fucked up way. No one wants to die in the emptiness of space.

Looks like Slaine is settling with Lemrina, thinking that her true princess Alesseyum will never awaken thus the blue flower.

Inaho truly is a mysterious character. Of course he wants to save the princess, but he doesn't want anyone else to be hurt either. Inevitably someone is going to be hurt for what he tries to do.

And the princess awakens. Time for this drama train to go into hype mode.
Feb 14, 2015 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
o123o said:
MARCO

POLO

blazehero said:

Looks like Slaine is settling with Lemrina, thinking that her true princess Alesseyum will never awaken thus the blue flower.

I wonder about their first wedding night, will he request of her to change into Alesseyum or will he have her as she is?

blazehero said:

Inaho truly is a mysterious character. Of course he wants to save the princess, but he doesn't want anyone else to be hurt either. Inevitably someone is going to be hurt for what he tries to do.

His sister will die, since she is the one who likes to disobey orders from a guy with the plan, who also happen to be a superior officer. She will probably jump the bullet for Inaho during Inaho vs Slain season finale battle, which will trigger berserker mode in Inaho, and enable him to overpower Tharsis.
ZingFreelancerFeb 14, 2015 2:55 PM
Feb 14, 2015 2:52 PM

May 2012
Inugirlz said:

Irrelevant. You just don't get it. There's no need to continue to increase Inaho's abilities when he already has a lot going for him. What does being able to use the eye to see the battle in space do for him? All this does is continue to make viewers roll their eyes at his new-gained skill. He was good enough as is. This is needless character development. Develop him in different ways, not by stacking on skills. Inaho rarely faces difficulties, the worse thing he's been through is the near death experience but he got an amazing eye as a result. Everything falls into this characters lap.
This wasn't anything new though, if he was able to look down from space, we can assume he could look up from the earth can we not? It's not like they are adding anything new other than showing Inaho not even caring about his eye if he "can't see" the princess. It's an irrelevant complaint from you the viewer. There is no reason for you to complain about it, unless you're nitpicking.
Nitpicking about a scientific possibility in a science fiction genre is like nitpicking about magic in a fantasy.

Yes, 'winning' while losing valuable aldnoah powered machines.

This is assuming there is no pressure from other fronts, we have a narrow view dealing with Inaho and company. We have no clue if there are or are not resistances on other fronts. Given that it was stated by sausbamm that there were resistances then we can assume Inaho and company are not the only ones pushing back.
Feb 14, 2015 2:53 PM

May 2012
o123o said:
MARCO

POLO

Edit: goddamit someone beat me to it.
Feb 14, 2015 2:56 PM

Apr 2011
Marriage? Well that escalate quite quick I would really have fun seeing her face once she wakes up.
Feb 14, 2015 3:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
INAHO SMILED !!!!11!!1

and damn, that was fast, now slaine's gonna marry Lemrina.

geezus.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 14, 2015 3:04 PM

Nov 2012
Ha,that one guy got punched out his mecha.

Princess sister pretending to be Princess announces marriage to Slaine.

Princess Sister think about killing Princess but doesn't.

Princess awakens.

Genuinely hyped for next A.Z episode,whether in a good way or bad way...doesn't matter the show is finally getting somewhat interesting.

Also just to put this up there this episode was shit/boring until those last 2 mins or so.
VanishingKiraFeb 14, 2015 3:09 PM
Feb 14, 2015 3:06 PM

Sep 2014
Am I the only one who still likes Slaine?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 14, 2015 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
Feb 14, 2015 3:12 PM

Aug 2014
Comander-07 said:
Am I the only one who still likes Slaine?

I liked him in the first half. Now, I just dont care at all for Slaine or Inaho. Im just watching it because I have seen 18 episodes and only 6 left. This second half has just been bad as an anime in my opinion.

But it looks like next episode will be really good with the blonde princess waking up, and the whole marriage stuff. Romance drama is my favorite genre and moments in anime
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.