Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 13, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
KingMystogan said:
Darklight0303 said:

This is NOT the last arc. How many times must I say this in this thread.

they never listen do they mashima told there would be atleast 3 more arcs after GMG so tartarus is one and there are 2 left simple.

Theres a lot to cover it wouldn't end now speacially since FT just got 2 spin offs and a official magazine

Exactly. It's so aggravating I swear I am tempted to make it into a meme to post it every time someone keeps saying this stupid thing.
Sep 13, 2014 2:58 PM
Jun 2014
Gawd. I really liked this chapter.

Igneel's appearance. Wow!
<3
D'wahhh and Natsu crying made me tear up.
And goodness, now I have to wait a whole other week for the next ch.
Feeling really excited~
Sep 13, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2012
what is this mindfuckery. Natsu is pregnant and is the father of Igneel.
hope Acnologia rapes Igneel, Natsu and Lucy all in one.
I enjoyed seeing Natsu in pain :>
Sep 13, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
valker said:
what is this mindfuckery. Natsu is pregnant and is the father of Igneel.
hope Acnologia rapes Igneel, Natsu and Lucy all in one.
I enjoyed seeing Natsu in pain :>

You're a sicko aren't you
Sep 13, 2014 5:11 PM
Feb 2014
congratz on the 400th chapter~

IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK..

btw the twist plot about E.N.D. = Evil Natsu Dragneel made me laugh so hard XD
Sep 13, 2014 7:34 PM
Sep 2014
(I'm Lethal on that other website)
My theory:
Dragon Slayers whose parent dragons went "missing", actually had their dragons inside of them (Gajeel, Wendy also)
"How did Grandeeney "go" to Igneel": Grandeeney can create an orb of light, which she uses to communicate long distances, usually with other Dragons" -Fairytailwikia
She also can perform telepathy ( She communicated with her edolas counter-part without being there)
It also seems as if the dragons are resting (storing up power)
"What about Laxus" Well a lacrima was implanted, that lacrima, I believe was a dragon, just compressed into a dormant form. Notice also, how Laxus can enter Dragon Force during the time he revealed he was a Dragon Slayer (did no one notice the scales?+ (remember in this arc how Natsu and Gajeel couldn't pass Freed's Rune (cause of the dragons inside of em)
"What about the Twin Dragons?" Well both of them had dragon lacrimas implanted in them also + bathed in Dragon Blood--> leading to Dragon Force on-demand + the reaction to Acnologia's second coming
(remember the picture of Acnologia before the dragon transformation?, he looked as if he was in Dragon Force, which he got from bathing in dragon blood and implanting the lacrimas he got from the dragons he killed.
--->Rogue said he assisted in letting a sick Skiadrum "die", <-- do you think a dragon would let someone kill them for the hell of it?, even if the dragon is sick. Skiadrum "died" to "enter" him to rest up til' the sickness heals for the day the dragons make their move. Plus what is this "shadow" Rogue is constantly fighting within himself.
Natsu seems to get random outbursts of power( for example: On top of Atlas Flame, whom felt Igneel's presence), Igneel is also feeding him power in some time of needs, (Natsu,Gajeel,Wendy have parents who have FAITH in them)
I wouldn't be surprised if Atlas Flame reappears, cause Natsu ate his "Hell Flames", and so did Igneel, Atlast could be inside either one of them, charging up also'
Motion Sickness except when flying, coincidence?
Now to talk about E.N.D(400 yrs ago fought with Igneel), people are saying it could possibly be "Evil Natsu Dragneel"
Atlas Flame went back 400 yrs after the gate was demolished, and could've talked about Igneel fostering a child Dragon Slayer (who could eat flames)---> notice how Silver(devil slayer) could eat Ice Magic--> Fire devil eat Fire magic
Zeref could've heard about this(told of someone with immense power-->enough to kill him possibly), and created a Demon form of this "Natsu Dragneel" an EVIL form.(remember alot of people have the power to see the future)--> Zeref also gets himself a "son"-->E.N.D
E.N.D kills a lot of people---> Zeref realizes the value of life--> seals him into that book-->Mard Greer gets his hands on the book to one day ressurect his guild master, lies to the other members that it's the only way of finding Zeref (remember Mard Greer was already aware of Zeref's presence while the other demons weren't)
ALSO! NOTICE THE DRAGON KING FESTIVAL CARVING looks as if Natsu is fighting Acnologia
E.N.D being the Devil form of Natsu that Zeref created , which Acnologia had a hard time against ---> reason Acnologia tries to destroy E.N.D. before he is brought back.
Sep 13, 2014 8:35 PM
Feb 2013
http://i26.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482199.jpg

weisslogia and skiadrum was still alive!
I really doubt Sting or Rogue killed
their dragons. Sick or not, they
were little kids and their dragon
slayer magic was useless at that
point so how did they kill their
dragons...poke em with a stick? I
think their dragons fooled them
into using their chibi dragon
slayer magic, there was a blinding
flash of light and poof...dragons
disappeared aka we killed them.
Sting and Rogue aren't the
sharpest tools in the box.

then explain why Igneel
didn't help Natsu in the
Tenrou Arc.
Don't know, but we'll find out
why. Every time we've seen Igneel,
he has said something along the
lines of waiting for the dragon
king festival and the time will soon
come. Maybe it just wasn't time.
The first time he conversed with
Grandine he warned her not to
interfere with humans until the
appointed time. Each dragon
slayer has been near death
countless times...you want them
to pop out each time? That kinda
defeats the purpose of having
gone to such lengths to hide
themselves don't you think?
Eventually we'll find out. Asspull
this is not.
RagixSep 14, 2014 2:29 AM
Sep 13, 2014 8:59 PM

May 2012
Sooo speechless been reading this having some goosebumps every page..
Looks like E.N.D is a real deal that Igneel have to show up probably Metalicana and Grandine too..
and that Natsu crying at the last page..
Was thinking in what circumstances will Natsu cry since everyone are crying.. so that it..

looks like 377 more ch before it ends?
Dark_MessiahSep 13, 2014 9:04 PM

Sep 13, 2014 9:04 PM
Sep 2014
myanime2 said:
then explain why Igneel
didn't help Natsu in the
Tenrou Arc.
Don't know, but we'll find out
why. Every time we've seen Igneel,
he has said something along the
lines of waiting for the dragon
king festival and the time will soon
come. Maybe it just wasn't time.
The first time he conversed with
Grandine he warned her not to
interfere with humans until the
appointed time. Each dragon
slayer has been near death
countless times...you want them
to pop out each time? That kinda
defeats the purpose of having
gone to such lengths to hide
themselves don't you think?
Eventually we'll find out. Asspull
this is not.

Igneel most likely sensed Mavis ( Zeref could sense Mavis, without even physically seeing her)
*Notice how Mavis's grave had a Golen Fire burning in the center of it*
Uhm, did you forget how the SCARF he gave Natsu saved his life+ his guildies'?
Also the dragons made a pact, to not intefere with other dragons(Acnologia) or Zeref until the TIME has come.
Also pre-this arc, the parent dragons have been helping out their children only, not interfering with other humans.

myanime2 said:
http://i26.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482199.jpg

weisslogia and skiadrum was still alive!
I really doubt Sting or Rogue killed
their dragons. Sick or not, they
were little kids and their dragon
slayer magic was useless at that
point so how did they kill their
dragons...poke em with a stick? I
think their dragons fooled them
into using their chibi dragon
slayer magic, there was a blinding
flash of light and poof...dragons
disappeared aka we killed them.
Sting and Rogue aren't the
sharpest tools in the box.

I believe they're alive also!
In episode 173, you hear a constant "thump" start happening from the reaction of Natsu,Gajeel, Sting, Rogue being all next to each other , about to engage.
You also see Igneel ask Skiadrum and Weisslogia about the dragon slayers they raised, (at some point)
RagixSep 14, 2014 2:29 AM
Sep 14, 2014 12:16 AM

Jan 2010
Unexpected! So Natsu lost 14 (without Tenrou accident 7) years on looking for Igneel
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Sep 14, 2014 12:17 AM

Dec 2012
not a bad chapter this time. kind of cool to see Acnologia's improved design
now I hope Acnologia destroys Natsu.
Sep 14, 2014 1:18 AM
Feb 2013
Do you guys remember when
Natsu said Wendy's name was
familiar? Now that we
found out igneel was inside of
natsu maybe Wendy's dragon is
inside of her
too, and igneel some how
communicated with the dragon
while she was inside
of Wendy's body. Which is why
natsu feels like he knows her but
he really
doesn't.
Sep 14, 2014 2:08 AM

May 2014
This is where the manga Fairy Tail ends....

OH SHT IGNEEL, CLAP CLAP CLAP, NATSU CRIED FOR THE SECOND DAMN TIME.
Sep 14, 2014 2:46 AM

Apr 2008
Mamichou said:

For. The. LAST. FRIGGIN. TIME. IT IS NOT ENDING YET!
Sep 14, 2014 3:05 AM

Mar 2014
Megmurdel said:
Bluey said:
Hahaha, what a retarded twist. Wonder how he's gonna explain this away. My sides.

Pretty much sums it up. :D

Surely both of you can elaborate how it's retarded when Hiro has been foreshadowing this for awhile

Seems like when you can't use simple brain power you say its retarded.. Not gift wrapped on a silver platter for you?

Lol please
Sep 14, 2014 3:05 AM

Apr 2008
TheGrandSage23 said:
Megmurdel said:

Pretty much sums it up. :D

Surely both of you can elaborate how it's retarded when Hiro has been foreshadowing this for awhile

Seems like when you can't use simple brain power you say its retarded.. Not gift wrapped on a silver platter for you?

Lol please

These people need big neon signs and someone to NARRATE to them the obvious foreshadowing and even then they don't get it
Sep 14, 2014 3:23 AM
Aug 2014
One of the best Fairy Tail chapters I've read!! Igneel is finally showing up after all this time and...he's starting to fight Acnologia. Also I hope we get to see END very soon, because END will be epic when we find out what it is, since even Acnologia wants it destroyed.

I give this chapter: 9.1
Sep 14, 2014 3:33 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Mamichou said:

Didn't you say you were gonna make a meme for this type of comments i think the time has come lol
''I wish to believe in a righteous light that encompasses the rage and sadness....the righteous light which guides all things''

''You will regret this i will show you magic like you never seen before! ''
Sep 14, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
KingMystogan said:
Darklight0303 said:

Didn't you say you were gonna make a meme for this type of comments i think the time has come lol

I was sleepy at the time but now I am really tempted to do so
Sep 14, 2014 11:02 AM
Aug 2011
Callisto said:
Unexpected! So Natsu lost 14 (without Tenrou accident 7) years on looking for Igneel

He should have done some soul searching instead.
Sep 14, 2014 12:08 PM
Sep 2014
So in episode 67 when natsu was in the void Igneel was really talking to natsu and gave him that power now it makes sense
Sep 14, 2014 2:36 PM

Nov 2013
400 chapters for that?

Is Mashima serious?

400 chapters for a stomachache?

It's just so lame ... it's like One Piece finish, and Luffy discovers that the One Piece is just the spirit of adventure.

Millions of voice shouting :" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" at the same time
short_reviewSep 14, 2014 2:51 PM
Sep 14, 2014 3:53 PM
May 2011
No, just no...

this settles it.. I'm still curious enough to see how that arc will finish but this bullshit will be dropped as soon as the Arc ends...

that... was just terrible bullshit... I'm done with this shit -___-
Sep 14, 2014 6:03 PM

Jan 2014
Lol at this pathetic shit. Hope this igneel and Natsu plot crap, ends very soon.
Sep 14, 2014 10:14 PM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Lol at this pathetic shit. Hope this igneel and Natsu plot crap, ends very soon.

The hypocrisy off of you is hilarious
Sep 15, 2014 6:39 AM

Oct 2013
whut
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 15, 2014 7:07 AM

Apr 2010
Quick question but is this manga close to it's end?
Sep 15, 2014 7:16 AM

Apr 2008
scabab said:
Quick question but is this manga close to it's end?

...... =_=

Darklight0303 said:
b1GZZ said:
IGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!! *-*

And as I thought, Fairy Tail seems like it's gonna end soon, that's maybe why Mashima is doing a oneshot already... What a shame :(

.....you know what I am not gonna even bother repeating what I posted only a page back. Yeah yeah Fairy Tail is ending. Just ignore that Mashima said at least 4 more arcs after the GMG or that he wants to reach the 10 year aniversary. Fuckin hell doomsayers are annoying
Sep 15, 2014 2:18 PM

Apr 2013
i do not think they would have greenlit the anime restart if there was only about 2 seasons worth of material. The dragon festival is already done in the new anime and it's 25 episodes in. The next 23 episodes will probably be everything leading up to the current arc. Next season will be what's happening now. Mashima still needs to get through END, Achnologia, and Zeref. I would not be surprised if there is a filler type arc where they go to another country in between now and the fight with Zeref.
Sep 15, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
Kinda anticlimax.. He was searching for Igneel for 400 chapters and it turns out the draogn was inside him lol. What about Grandine and Metalicana ?
Sep 15, 2014 3:41 PM
Sep 2014
I think it was an amazing chapter! Not too much action but it's a real cliffhanger. I believe in the Natsu is E.N.D. theory and though some might not agree I have seen evidence. Anyway, Igneel tells Natsu to "Live" and that he believes Natsu can defeat E.N.D. right? Well it sounds to me like it's possible that he means to fight back against E.N.D. and not become him. And also, maybe the reason why Igneel is inside Natsu is to make sure E.N.D. doesn't awaken or, if he does awaken, to destroy him. Plus, we have no proof the other dragons are inside of the other dragon slayers. I believe they reacted the way they did because Acnolgia appeared. Plus as someone said earlier, Sting and Rogue reacted and their dragons are dead and it's pretty hard to fake a gigantic dragon's death, don't you think? So, that's all I have to say and I'm really excited to see chapter 401, I can't wait!
Sep 15, 2014 3:46 PM

Apr 2008
Star-Angel said:
I think it was an amazing chapter! Not too much action but it's a real cliffhanger. I believe in the Natsu is E.N.D. theory and though some might not agree I have seen evidence. Anyway, Igneel tells Natsu to "Live" and that he believes Natsu can defeat E.N.D. right? Well it sounds to me like it's possible that he means to fight back against E.N.D. and not become him. And also, maybe the reason why Igneel is inside Natsu is to make sure E.N.D. doesn't awaken or, if he does awaken, to destroy him. Plus, we have no proof the other dragons are inside of the other dragon slayers. I believe they reacted the way they did because Acnolgia appeared. Plus as someone said earlier, Sting and Rogue reacted and their dragons are dead and it's pretty hard to fake a gigantic dragon's death, don't you think? So, that's all I have to say and I'm really excited to see chapter 401, I can't wait!

I do subscribe to the same theory!
Sep 15, 2014 6:07 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

The hypocrisy off of you is hilarious

what's hilarious is your delicious tears.
Sep 16, 2014 6:03 AM

Jul 2013
Well I must give credit where credit is due... I did not see this one coming :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 17, 2014 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
I knew it yeah finally all the questions about igneel finally revealed now i can relax oh my IGNEEL im so very excited i cant i cant describe it everything inside me are about to explode like a bomb My braincells get f@cked!!!!!10/5 rate just nothing to said i will die bleeding everywere im getting so hyped
Sep 17, 2014 3:55 AM

Jun 2013
Kyouraku-san said:
Kinda anticlimax.. He was searching for Igneel for 400 chapters and it turns out the draogn was inside him lol. What about Grandine and Metalicana ?
To be honest its not so suprising, I mean in every manga the mc who tries to find someone, always finds him/her randomly or by pure luck, take hunter x hunter for example.
Sep 17, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2011
I just hope Igneel doesn't perish against Acnologia. The way he says "Live on" sounds like he's going to sacrifice himself.
Sep 17, 2014 11:53 AM

Mar 2014
KarukaKuroichi said:
No, just no...

this settles it.. I'm still curious enough to see how that arc will finish but this bullshit will be dropped as soon as the Arc ends...

that... was just terrible bullshit... I'm done with this shit -___-

Care to provide valid reasons on how it's bullshit?
Sep 18, 2014 2:38 PM

Nov 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:

Emphasize the theme of time travel during the manga and the fact that Dragon Slayer could come from the past
- Natsu&Gajeel unable to go through the rune prison
- 7 year timeskip
- grand magic game & the gate opened on the past
- never any reference to humans or villages or towns in Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy's childhood
- Zeref being born a long time ago and knowing Natsu

At some point you could imagine that the dragonslayer were in fact send from the past to prevent something from happening in the future or maybe something else but something that would create the link between all those events ... but ... no ...

STOMACHACHE GUYS §§§ STOMACHACHE §§§

Dropped this shit. I really loved the first arcs but now this is beyond repair.
Sep 18, 2014 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
short_review said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

Emphasize the theme of time travel during the manga and the fact that Dragon Slayer could come from the past
- 7 year timeskip
- never any reference to humans or villages or towns in Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy's childhood

At some point you could imagine that the dragonslayer were in fact send from the past to prevent something from happening in the future or maybe something else but something that would create the link between all those events ... but ... no ...

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ee2182d9c1bc9d24ba1fcba3b25ac3e5/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro1_1280.jpg

https://33.media.tumblr.com/04dcc964504ae91b324234cc469961d7/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro2_1280.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/63253069f12ad6c2c52c1ecbfed02d79/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro3_1280.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/94a861bd6748db5f990408990a8457d2/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro5_1280.jpg

1)The Rune Barrier opened up numerous theories it did not mention nor hint that time travel was the definite choice

2) 7 year time skip has nothing to do with the possibility of the dragons slayers beeing time travelers

3) and that's a hint to time travel?

4) Zeref's age has nothing to do with anything.. He could've known Natsu at any point in time

People hallucinating a dragon when seeing Natsu
Atlas Flame connecting Natsu to Ignerl and imagining Igneel on top of him from Natsu
Natsu "hearing" Igneel from his battle with Zero

Hiro gave you hints in the story to come up with theories from certain events. He NEVER clearly showed anything dealing with time travel until the GMG arc everything else was left up interpretation

So your comment is pretty much the. "I hate it because it didn't go the way I wanted it ".. You set yourself up for dissappointment for thinking one thing and it actually being the other
TheGrandSage23Sep 18, 2014 3:12 PM
Sep 18, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2008
TheGrandSage23 said:
short_review said:

- 7 year timeskip

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ee2182d9c1bc9d24ba1fcba3b25ac3e5/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro1_1280.jpg

https://33.media.tumblr.com/04dcc964504ae91b324234cc469961d7/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro2_1280.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/63253069f12ad6c2c52c1ecbfed02d79/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro3_1280.jpg

https://38.media.tumblr.com/94a861bd6748db5f990408990a8457d2/tumblr_nbufeqYgPr1so22iro5_1280.jpg

1)The Rune Barrier opened up numerous theories it did not mention nor hint that time travel was the definite choice

2) 7 year time skip has nothing to do with the possibility of the dragons slayers beeing time travelers

3) and that's a hint to time travel?

4) Zeref's age has nothing to do with anything.. He could've known Natsu at any point in time

People hallucinating a dragon when seeing Natsu
Atlas Flame connecting Natsu to Ignerl and imagining Igneel on top of him from Natsu
Natsu "hearing" Igneel from his battle with Zero

Hiro gave you hints in the story to come up with theories from certain events. He NEVER clearly showed anything dealing with time travel until the GMG arc everything else was left up interpretation

So your comment is pretty much the. "I hate it because it didn't go the way I wanted it ".. You set yourself up for dissappointment for thinking one thing and it actually being the other

You said everything I wanted only with less insults and cool collected logic. I salute you, my friend
Sep 19, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2014
That plot twist was both unexpected and truly AMAZING.
Sep 21, 2014 4:43 AM

Mar 2011
Woah Igneel finally appears.

Is Fairy Tail set to end soon? This seems like a rather big event, I can see one more arc where they confront Zeref after this perhaps? But they just restarted the anime and it is only like one arc behind. So I can see some filler stuff coming out before the confrontation with Zeref. Assuming this arc actually goes anywhere.

I am hoping for some solid explanations to the many questions this brings up.

Gray just got a power up, so I am going to guess now that igneel isn't 'limiting' his magic to contain himself, Natsu will get a power up. Then potentially Wendy and Gajeel too.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Sep 21, 2014 4:47 AM

Apr 2008
TehWhiteTiger said:

Is Fairy Tail set to end soon? This seems like a rather big event, I can see one more arc where they confront Zeref after this perhaps? But they just restarted the anime and it is only like one arc behind. So I can see some filler stuff coming out before the confrontation with Zeref. Assuming this arc actually goes anywhere.

Gray just got a power up, so I am going to guess now that igneel isn't 'limiting' his magic to contain himself, Natsu will get a power up. Then potentially Wendy and Gajeel too.

It is not set to end soon. For the billionth time
Sep 21, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 2012
He lives in you takes a whole new meaning with Igneel. XD
Sep 22, 2014 10:21 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
TehWhiteTiger said:

It is not set to end soon. For the billionth time

Well it seems like it, so sorry for asking xD.

This was a very big event that people associate with the ending, or least I do. Igneel returning and the fighting of acnologia before confronting zeref is what I see like Luffy fighting Blackbeard before finding one piece.

But I am curious where it will go.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Sep 22, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2013
IGNEEEEEEEEL

He was dwelling in Natsu all this time o_o
Sep 24, 2014 3:01 PM
Sep 2014
Is it just me or DID NATSU JUST VOMIT IGNEEL OUT
Sep 27, 2014 11:51 AM

Jun 2011
Wasn't Igneel hiding in a cave...I clearly remember him hidden in a cave with lava all around him.
Oct 15, 2014 7:51 PM

Jun 2013
Hiro is just so amazing :D
This chapter made my day.
It has to be one of the most cliché chapters ever created. Thank you Hiro for being such a bad writer :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 447 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Aug 2, 2015

88 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 24, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 438 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Jun 1, 2015

127 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 21, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 436 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

_HeroKenzan_ - May 18, 2015

217 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 21, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 433 Discussion

animefan8800 - May 11, 2015

36 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 20, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 429 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenallenallen - Apr 20, 2015

71 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 19, 7:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.