Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2015 8:41 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Laxus with the save! Fairy Tail back at full strength! :D
Aug 2, 2015 8:42 PM
Jul 2018
Laxus! woooooo. Nice chapter. Not much happened, though.
Aug 2, 2015 8:56 PM
Sep 2012
I should have known with the cover page, that is where the B team would show up. I have to give Makarov he was willing to die again, but we know he ain't dying, so Hiro should stop pulling that card.

It looked bad for our heroes, this Ajeel he is kind of insane, I think he gained for Natsu at least, but he was still going to kill him.

And who shows up, Laxus perfect timing, his new look looks awesome, I hope Hiro doesn't mess with that. I love how Laxus we ain't running away, we are just going home.

Only complaint was with the A team and the B team, and the Thunder Legion all united, was no Elfman / Evergreen moment, but that is a nip pick.

And I think the end of this chapter, when it comes to the anime, this is when you insert a filler arc, the team is back, and war is coming, but doesn't have to happen right away, some other stuff can come up.

Anyway the whole Fairy Tail guild is back, and yes no one cares about Ichiya. Poor Ichiya.
Aug 2, 2015 8:57 PM

Aug 2014
LAXUS!
Aug 2, 2015 9:03 PM

Jan 2012
Let me also point out how great that Strauss Sibling cover is...Laxus and the Strauss Siblings, my 4 favorite characters, best chapter in awhile! :D Also relieved that Ajeel came out of this still looking strong.
Aug 2, 2015 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
He doesn't look much different. Laxus looking badass as usual though.
Aug 2, 2015 9:17 PM

Mar 2013
Yes, Laxus is back and he's looking good.

Now that they're returning to the guild, hopefully they'll sit down and talk about what they're going to do about the empire and how zeref is the leader.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Aug 2, 2015 9:20 PM

Dec 2011
Love that chapter and Laxus new looks is BA. Laxus must have gotten a hell stronger since he was frustrated for not being able to do anything in Tartarus arc and that smiling of Makarav at the end.Nice to see the Spriggans will be a great opponents for FT, I hope so.
Aug 2, 2015 9:41 PM
Feb 2013
august's barrier is o.p as fuc*!. ... hahahahahahah....glad azir living up his hype...... of course azir>laxus...... but man, for those people who said natsu one shot azir is a s*it....hhahahahahah..... i miss op brandish......................
Aug 2, 2015 9:49 PM

Apr 2013
Laxus became even more of a beast. Figured team B would show up with Christina when they said they were headed to Blue Pegasus, just thought it would be a couple more chapters.

LOL at that random Ichiya "Uh this is my ship""I'm an outsiders though". Ship costume built to carry dragon slayers, convenient but necessary Blue Pegasus probably decided to it would be a good idea to build after the GMG/dragon invasion, I just wonder how they did it. The Anime added a scene in the preliminary of the GMG where they placed some spell to help those with motion sickness in the sky labyrinth.
Aqua_ElevenAug 2, 2015 10:10 PM
Aug 2, 2015 10:01 PM

May 2015
It was better than I thought since laxus did more than zap and leave but I'm still pissed. Team B which if u ask me is better than team Natsu and has more badass/cooler/better fights didn't do shit this entire time except zap and whatever that other move laxus used (idk lightning nuke) and were literally just fan service. That pisses me off when we were forced to read shit like idiot Ezra leaving the guild unprotected in times of a crisis (if this was the real world then Alaverz would have a spy or too in fairy tail or maybe just magnolia and when they knew the guild was unguarded attack it and even if they don't find lumen historie they'd at least hurt the members and guild. I get she wanted to find gramps but at least just pick a small group that can actually do infiltration.like Team B) or the worst team at infiltration ever messing it up instantly by openingly trying to save a kid without even trying to do it covertly (meat could have just changed their memories to save the kid or after team Natsu messed up by saving the kid openingly.)

I'm just saying the fact I had to read shit like that from team Natsu is expected but the fact I had to read some shit like that from team Natsu and team B was nothing but fan service and a quick fight pisses me off to hell.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Aug 2, 2015 10:08 PM

Dec 2012
Laxus to the rescue with some help from Ichiya and Blue Pegasus's ship.
Awesome to see the master protect everyone from the Sand.
Also a nice sweet moment to see everyone reunited.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 2, 2015 10:13 PM
Sep 2014
Ajeel is strong but i still think Natsu could have beaten him. Not easily of course.
Aug 2, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2014
Laxus is back!
Still waiting for Gildarts/jellal to come back though.

but a decent chapter overall, not as good as the previous chapters though.
Aug 2, 2015 10:17 PM

Aug 2012
oho powered up and new design..not bad

But you'll still take damage!
Aug 2, 2015 11:20 PM

Jan 2011
they saved makarov and laxus power over 9 thousands :DD
Aug 2, 2015 11:30 PM

Jan 2013
I thought that Mest couldn't teleport anymore for the rest of the day.
And a ship specially made for... sigh...
Aug 2, 2015 11:37 PM
Jun 2015
Silver4000 said:

Mest was able to teleport only one more time, he specifically said that last chapter.
Aug 2, 2015 11:48 PM

Mar 2012
Hot damn, Laxus completely stole the spotlight for this chapter! Love the new look too!
Aug 3, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2013
Holy ahit Laxus is op! Owning a damn Spriggan!

A ship made for dragon slayers? Hoping they somehow at least attempt to justify that -_-
Aug 3, 2015 12:19 AM

Feb 2014
Badass Laxus is back in full power! amazing chapter!!

Aug 3, 2015 12:30 AM

Aug 2012
Laxus new look is sick and always making the perfect timing and entrance.
Aug 3, 2015 12:30 AM

Aug 2012
Silver4000 said:

He said he could only do it one more time.
Aug 3, 2015 12:45 AM
Oct 2013
Great chapter. 5/5

No Nakama speeches, no oneshot bullshit, no Natsu.
Laxus stealing the show (don´t fuck him up now Hiro)

An attack so big and disgusting that even a onehot would make sense.
Hro proved me wrong, hope he can keep going strong.
Aug 3, 2015 12:47 AM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter, now for those who taught "Natus one shotted that guy blah blah blah", well that didn't happen. Makarov protecting his children is a bit annoying, he needs to learn how to let it go (yes pun intended), and have faith in them more. Now that ship... well seems that it doesn't affect dragon slayers... I think it's something similar to Tartaros's cube.
Aug 3, 2015 1:04 AM

Jul 2014
LAXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The last panel with Ichiya was funny. "I'm an outside though."
Aug 3, 2015 1:57 AM
Aug 2015
It is funny how no matter how much natsu trains he is never stronger then people like Lexus.(dumb phone).in the other chapter he was able to one shot one of the king of war or something like that but his power was little exeragted. Lol its funny how people say that under his bandage that there are random sharagun like that guy in naruto. Find it hard to believe that team natsu would have natsu in it when it was proven he was horrible and infiltration in the last 1 or 2 arc
Aug 3, 2015 2:01 AM

Jun 2013
00raiserGundam0 said:
It is funny how no matter how much natsu trains he is never stronger then people like Lexus.(dumb phone).in the other chapter he was able to one shot one of the king of war or something like that but his power was little exeragted. Lol its funny how people say that under his bandage that there are random sharagun like that guy in naruto. Find it hard to believe that team natsu would have natsu in it when it was proven he was horrible and infiltration in the last 1 or 2 arc

The only time you saw Natsu being serious is when he defeated that 'God of war'. Even here Makarov interferes because he must protect his children. Mostly he's stopped by someone.
Aug 3, 2015 2:39 AM

Jun 2014
Laxus IS GOD. Man, his design is SO BAD ASS. He would've fried Ajeel's ASS. It was a really good but simple chapter. I love Laxus sooo much. He always looks insane when he fights.
Aug 3, 2015 3:00 AM

Dec 2009
"You've grown old, Gramps." - Laxus
"You've aged, August." - Ajeel

LMAO. Future battle match-up? xDDD

This chapter was awesome~ Laxus's epic comeback = BADASS! xDD He's gotten SO strong. O_O
I'm curious what August's magic is. owo

Big Vers.
Aug 3, 2015 3:03 AM

Apr 2008
A ship that Dragon Slayers can ride on just cause. No cloaking system to get them past the security of the freaking military empire. This is so halfassed.

Only redeeming part of the chapter was Laxus' power. But the way he showed up there was the worst.
Aug 3, 2015 3:21 AM

Nov 2013
I really like that Laxus is back and with a damn bang, still as i thought not going to be like that he solo a Spriggan.
That new dude just blocked his attack with ease and even Ajeel was sure that wouldn't harm him that much.

What i really hate right now is that Hiro makes Natsu hold back the whole damn time. He would have been able to do that too and make them escape. Hell, a fight with Ajeel was in, too. He haven't seen him using more than 30-40% yet, when does he finally get a fight and shows us the hyped mofo he is when itnroduced after ts. Common Hiro!
Aug 3, 2015 3:21 AM
Jul 2015
Darklight0303 said:
A ship that Dragon Slayers can ride on just cause. No cloaking system to get them past the security of the freaking military empire. This is so halfassed.

Only redeeming part of the chapter was Laxus' power. But the way he showed up there was the worst.

I dont understand why people think it isn't possible to have a vehicle that dragon slayers can ride without having motion sickness when clearly in the grand magic games when they were running on that maze ( with all the unending stairs which is upside down) it was stated that to avoid wizards who has motion sickness to have a disadvantage there's some kind of magic that avoids them to have that illness and clearly the maze was moving like vehicle but natsu wasn't able to feel motion sickness at all due to that magic .. so the vehicle that the blue pegasus have for dragon slayers is possible ..
Aug 3, 2015 3:38 AM

Apr 2008
Ohyahoo said:
Darklight0303 said:

I dont understand why people think it isn't possible to have a vehicle that dragon slayers can ride without having motion sickness when clearly in the grand magic games when they were running on that maze ( with all the unending stairs which is upside down) it was stated that to avoid wizards who has motion sickness to have a disadvantage there's some kind of magic that avoids them to have that illness and clearly the maze was moving like vehicle but natsu wasn't able to feel motion sickness at all due to that magic .. so the vehicle that the blue pegasus have for dragon slayers is possible ..

Because it comes out of the blue and because out of everything that ship needed to have the justification to even be anywhere in Alvarez, making sure dragons slayers don't puke was not at the top of the list.
Darklight0303Aug 3, 2015 4:16 AM
Aug 3, 2015 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
Laxus strong as always. But the episode... Meh...
Aug 3, 2015 4:21 AM

Feb 2012
That old man August at the end smooth as hell lol.

Glad that guy didn't got one shotted by either Natsu or Laxus. So far so good.
Aug 3, 2015 4:56 AM
May 2015
I love how Hiro makes a boring chapter and puts a fandom favorite being cool and the fandom is like BEST CHAPTER...

A few weeks ago we saw team b fanservice, no brandish fight, and markarov chilling in the empire's capital... the ending to that chapter had Zeref being the emperor.... causing the fandom to fangirl scream in anticipation....

Now we see no fight even with team A's crazy 1 year powerups.

Plus the warbird, dragon slayer ship, skill at getting in and out of there without getting blown up like how Christina did back against the OS is something to behold.

Best part of the chapter was Laxus's entrance.

Its been over ten chapters and we have yet to get a good fight. Really all the Avatar fights sucked so its truly been 30 chapters since we have had a quality fight.

Hiro will bring Jellal or Gildarts back in the future when he has another brain fart chapter and the fans will get all starry eyed thinking Hiro is a god for bringing an arc to them where the badasses of fairy tail are relevant.

Second best bart was August protecting Azir. Please Hiro don't kill August off. He's a badguy that shows he believes in nakama; therefore, he should be able to solo the whole fairy tail guild.

My main problem is that although I am a Nalu fan, I'm not loving these random perverted Nalu moments. This chapter had two such moments on the heels of previous chapter moments. Honestly I would prefer to have a sweet Nalu moment because Natsu pressed into Lucy's boobs and Lucy on her back with Natsu on top of her and the rest of the team on top of him just is demeaning to her character. Its not even fanservice, but a failed attempted at humor.
Aug 3, 2015 5:06 AM

Jun 2013
Laxus is always awesome. I think Laxus will face the sand guy in future episodes.
Aug 3, 2015 5:55 AM
May 2015
Which one would be best?

Laxus vs Serena
Laxus vs Azir
Laxus vs August
Aug 3, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2008
Crescentgenisi said:
Which one would be best?

Laxus vs Serena
Laxus vs Azir
Laxus vs August

August blocked his attack so he's off the list.

I'd say Azir
Aug 3, 2015 6:09 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Even though everyone got a power up it's still the same as always.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 3, 2015 6:26 AM

Jun 2013
....Well...Laxus certainly arrived with Style. and With Blue Pegasus Airship.

Master Has returned!!! and War Starts from here it seems. Zeref will show them no Mercy
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 3, 2015 7:34 AM
Mar 2015
Can we all talk about Makarov. This recent page has allowed me to see clearly he is not the wizard he once was. That fine he is a great man who all these young adult love and admire as both master and parental figure in their lives. I am not exactly eager for him to die just to jumpkick development and power for some but I can tell he will battle one spriggan to the death and that will be his final act and that's okay.

Makarov is similar to the third homage or lord death, they are meant to inspire not act. Its not for them to be defeating main villains because if they did then the new generation would never grow. Top from legend of Korea put it even better ITS BEST to leave it to the current generation.
Aug 3, 2015 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
Laxus is finally back! :D
Aug 3, 2015 8:55 AM
May 2015
trump54 said:
Can we all talk about Makarov. This recent page has allowed me to see clearly he is not the wizard he once was. That fine he is a great man who all these young adult love and admire as both master and parental figure in their lives. I am not exactly eager for him to die just to jumpkick development and power for some but I can tell he will battle one spriggan to the death and that will be his final act and that's okay.

Makarov is similar to the third homage or lord death, they are meant to inspire not act. Its not for them to be defeating main villains because if they did then the new generation would never grow. Top from legend of Korea put it even better ITS BEST to leave it to the current generation.

Makarov is becoming more of a problem than a solution.

Even Wendy and Lucy are willing to fight, even if it is to the death.

Does he not realize they will have to face this empire because his negotiations did not help anything? That decision on his part was pretty stupid in the first place. To walk blindly into enemy territory, and to disband your family.

Markarov still knows things like how he was the one to find Natsu and his mysterious connection to Zeref and the LH. So he does need to live to explain these things, but I wish Hiro would not totally wreck his character before then.

But....

Let's talk about Erza.

She's a disappointment as well.
Aug 3, 2015 9:59 AM
Nov 2007
Lol Laxus looked like Matthew McConaughey with that smile
Aug 3, 2015 10:13 AM
May 2015
lienleaf said:
Seems like that
August is the first Wizard who looks like a real wizard, you know, the one back in the days, who are old, beardy, always wearing a cape and sh!t.

So with Gandalf in their team, Alvarez is most likely to win this war.

He also knows the power of nakama.... Clearly he will KO anything in Fiore.
Aug 3, 2015 10:16 AM

Jun 2013
Crescentgenisi said:
lienleaf said:
Seems like that
August is the first Wizard who looks like a real wizard, you know, the one back in the days, who are old, beardy, always wearing a cape and sh!t.

So with Gandalf in their team, Alvarez is most likely to win this war.

Indeed, plus Alvarez will win with the help of eagles.
Aug 3, 2015 10:31 AM
May 2015
metsujin said:
Crescentgenisi said:

Indeed, plus Alvarez will win with the help of eagles.

Well Gandalf used the eagles to escape.

In this series more like some dragons swoop in the help Alvarez, giving some playmates to our 7 dragon slayers.
Aug 3, 2015 10:31 AM
Mar 2015
I love listening to all the cheering over Laxus. This is a happy crowd.

Mira said Laxus was *one* of their objectives. Next the second one will pop up and sneeze, destroying Alvarez with air pressure alone, and then the new arc against Acnologia will begin.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.