Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2014 4:17 PM
Mar 2013
jfs said:

and if oda clan surrenders regalia, they would NEED protection obviously caesar specifically said if they give him the regaia he will protect them from external threats. are u forgetting the eastern planet had lots of factions that are at war (takeda, kenshin 2 etc) .. I think you should rewatch the tea party episode

What I mean is Odaclan doesn't need protection from other after surrender because Odaclan will get protection form Ceasar. He said it himself " If you GIVE UP Ragalias your clan will live in peace and if you clan face external treat we will REPEL them". now Nobu refuse, what Ceasar will do to be Nobu allied and get a chance with Ichihime? Nobu refuse, he still have Regalias but still need addition protection from other clan. this is where Ceasar came in, he offer protection exchange with Ichihime.If Nobu give up Regalias and surrender Ceasar must protect Odaclan just like his promise but he will lost a chance to offer protection thus lost a chance to marry Ichihime.

his plan is Nobu must refuse (which is 99.99%) to give up Ragalias so he can get a chance to offer protection. If every thing go as his plan he will be Authur's enemy but he will get a chance to marry Ichihime. yeah, this not guarantee Ichihime will accept his proposal but now he get a chance. If Ichihime refuse then this negotiation fail,I don't know what Ceasar will do after this.

I think this negotiation is Regalias exchange with Ichihime.I mean whether Nobu refuse or accept Ceasar's demand. Odaclan still lost. Ceasar willl take something, Regalias or Ichihime.
jfs said:
its just like how mitsu probably wont have a chance with her if he had not hidden the fact that he killed her beloved little bro, he did what had to (lie,keep secrets) to get/keep her affections
Whether he hide the fact or not he still lost her but if he doesn't hide the fact then he lost everything. this doesn't fair for mitsu. Ceasar get Ichihime even though he killed her father but Ichihime doesn't hate him because it is a war it's not personal...... man i'm speechless. Sure he better person now but that doesn't redeem him in my eyes. I just hate perfect character like him who get every thing because the plot say so.
jfs said:
And I never said ichi forced caesar to marry him, but she knows its the best decision for her clan, I repeat she specifically said 'I will decide my own marriage' caesar had no idea whether she would accept or not... so no he didnt force her
Yeah, he doesn't know Ichihime will accept or not but now he had a chance so he bet. Sure, Ceasar doesn't force her directly but it still force her to some extent. Odaclan was everything to Ichihime, this bet will be 99.99% success.
astranabeatMay 15, 2014 6:14 PM
May 15, 2014 8:51 PM
May 2014
Well duh caesar was going to demand something... he couldve destroyed the entire oda clan in the end of ep 11 bit chose to spare them... he has the edge in negotiations and has the right to ask for compensation since he spared their lives.. thats how war diplomacy works

Mitsu lost her cause he rejected her when she all but confessed to him and he had his chance all these years to be with her and didnt take it.. if he and ichi were together I doubt she would have accepted... ichi never belonged to him, she was single and what is she supposed to wait forever for him lol?
Caesar got her fair and square, and he has no way to know he had a so called '99.9% success chance' he saw an opportunity and tried to take it, unlike mitsu and considering caesar saved her clan AND also mitsus life, the guy she liked, im pretty sure ichi is very glad she married him, I dont see wyy anyone would disagree it was the right choice (cept mitsu)

Well if you are a hater no point arguing with you.. but caesar is far from perfect he was a douchebag for much of the first part but they went for the 'love redeems' route and personally I find his transformation from douche to gentleman/magnificent bastard one of the reasons im watching the show, but I like guys like him who turned from evil to good for one girl and actually meant it (not that he was evil, just on different sides but a jerk anyway), I hated him at first, but after ep 14 I was rooting for him, he shows genuine efforts to win her affections, even knowingly saving his supposed love rivals life when he had a chance to eliminate him (probably he doesnt want her to be sad )
jfsMay 15, 2014 8:58 PM
May 16, 2014 1:28 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
Well duh caesar was going to demand something... he couldve destroyed the entire oda clan in the end of ep 11 bit chose to spare them... he has the edge in negotiations and has the right to ask for compensation since he spared their lives.. thats how war diplomacy works
I knew he had right to demand because he win. I just state that Ceasar will take something and that is Ragalias or Ichihime or both but he can't take everything and doesn't offer anything because that will make him a jerk in Ichihime eyes.
jfs said:

Mitsu lost her cause he rejected her when she all but confessed to him and he had his chance all these years to be with her and didnt take it.. if he and ichi were together I doubt she would have accepted... ichi never belonged to him, she was single and what is she supposed to wait forever for him lol?
Why Mitsu reject Ichihime? I think it is because of his father or the fact that he just some guy while she is a princess. Monkey encourage him to confess, he got courage when it too late.
jfs said:

Well if you are a hater no point arguing with you.. but caesar is far from perfect he was a douchebag for much of the first part but they went for the 'love redeems' route and personally I find his transformation from douche to gentleman/magnificent bastard one of the reasons im watching the show, but I like guys like him who turned from evil to good for one girl and actually meant it (not that he was evil, just on different sides but a jerk anyway), I hated him at first, but after ep 14 I was rooting for him, he shows genuine efforts to win her affections, even knowingly saving his supposed love rivals life when he had a chance to eliminate him (probably he doesnt want her to be sad )
I know Ceasar was a likeable character but that because the plot prepare him to be. and what I mean he perfect, I don't mean about his personality, I mean his luck. Is he ever lost something? only scar on his face. even though he wear a mask lady still like him.. okay I can accept that.

Ceasar, At first he was a jerk, How to make him more likeable? Just made him Nobu allied ( I'm sure If that charcater was not a jerk god it hard to hate protagonist's friend). How to made him more likeable? made him marry Ichihime, character development kick in, now he gentle man. How to make him more likeable? just made him save Mitsu. now noone can't refuse the fact that this guy was a good man at heart. I think in the future he will even more likeable because he save Nobu or something. I don't completely hate Ceasar. I just hate his luck the plot prepare for him.

Mitsu, His father perform seppuku. what is the reason? I don't know. after that Mitsu served Odaclan.Why?his father died like that why he still serve Odaclan? I don't know. well the plot still doesn't reveal about this. after all this, now he love Ichihime and she love him but he can't accept her felling.Is he just afraid because she is a princess? I don't know his reason. this guy is a bag full of mysteries. now he Lost Ichihime to Ceasar but when he is in trouble Ceasar save him,man Mitsu had some luck too and this will make people like Ceasar more. Now he is saved, he came back and save Ichihime, he reunite with her , She hug him, she asked about Ceasar... orgh!!

Mitsu had streak of bad luck and in the future his secret will bite his ass. you can disagree this wasn't his bad luck because he brought it himself but come on, what he can do to make every one obey Nobu,What he can do to make only Nubu have absolute power in the clan? If Nobu's brother is the one everyone obeys then the clan got destroyed will be Inevitable. Some one must do something and he choose to be the one who do it, he choose to do what will make everyone hate him, he choose to do what will make Ichihime hate him....everything for the clan.

And the last he is only one (exclude Davinci)who can't wield Ragalias, I think this is because the plot but still. all of your friends pilot Gundams and you just a soldier with hand gun( or sniper rifle)....
astranabeatMay 16, 2014 5:42 AM
May 16, 2014 3:07 AM
May 2014
Caesar killed her dad and destroys a big chunk of her home, whether its war not not id say he was already a jerk in her eyes (she clearly hated him at first, and even threathened to kill him, that didint last long though)

Well ichi didint seem to care about position and stuff so why should he?, he probably feels guilty about killing her bro but I rest my case, he had his chance

Um, luck? Well put it this way: when he chose her over arthur he more or less made an enemy of his star, he probably lost his rank, position and could be executed for treason (he clearly isnt going to get away with it, even though they they released his handcuffs)

Look here, if caesar hadnt saved mitsu his love rival would be gone and he would be back home with his wife and can comfort her with his cakes.. the fact he rescued mitsu shows had developed selfless and noble side, ichihime clearly heard about what he did and when mitsu comes back alone can we really blame her for thinking and worrying about him?

Yes he did it for the clan, but he kept it a secret because he was afraid nobu and ichi will hate him, so he has not made ichi hate him... yet (imo its unfair how he retains her affection by hiding this big secret)

As for the regalias thing,well yeah it was written that way, but you cant say its unfair, its just the plot, some characters will be stronger and more useful than others..also mitsu is a strategist he should be in the command center directing the battle, not fighting
jfsMay 16, 2014 3:11 AM
May 16, 2014 3:55 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:

Um, luck? Well put it this way: when he chose her over arthur he more or less made an enemy of his star, he probably lost his rank, position and could be executed for treason (he clearly isnt going to get away with it, even though they they released his handcuffs)
this is not about luck because this is something he choose, he can choose to not betray Auther but instead he choose to be Authur's enemy. his luck wasn't made him to be Authur's enemy.
what I mean he has perfect luck is how is he always get good roles. he always get a chance to do something good. he always get a chance to be likeable. while Mitsu always get miserable role and a bad guy(when he kill Nobu's brother).

jfs said:
Yes he did it for the clan, but he kept it a secret because he was afraid nobu and ichi will hate him, so he has not made ichi hate him... yet (imo its unfair how he retains her affection by hiding this big secret)
what's the point to keep her affection when she already with someone else? Sure, Ichihime retains his affection because he hide the fact and you said it unfair. but what i think it unfair is why he must be the one who take the bad guy role. because anyone else can. every one knew Nobu must be the lord but every one lack respect for Nobu. if Nobu's brother gone then Nobu will be the lord the lack of respect won't make different anymore because he is the last one who can be the lord. other one who can be the lord is Ichihime but she can't take the role because she is a woman. because of all this Nobu's brother must gone to save the clan. who can be the killer? Nobu?Ichihime? monkey? no one. also you may think then why don't order some ninja to kill. Come on he is Nobu' brother, he is a brother of soon to be lord. why i must kill my lord's brother because his subordinate order you to kill? then why Mitsu doesn't send his 3 kunoichi? I think mitsu just doesn't want those three to do something bad like this. No one can take the role to kill then who must do it, Mitsu.

I think Mitsu promies his father that he will protect Odaclan no matter what. because of this he can't tell the truth.if tell the truth then he can't protect Odaclan any more. I also thing he can't tell because he don't want any one to hate him.
astranabeatMay 16, 2014 4:05 AM
May 16, 2014 4:06 AM
May 2014
Caesar has plenty of bad guys role and has done plenty of bad things (from the good guys view).. pls dont give me that nobukatsu died in ep 6 and she married caesar in ep 14, he had his chance to get her all this time

Please stop blaming the writers, his name is akechi mitsuhide from the beginning... he was known as a treacherous cunt in history what else did you expect?.. it was inevitable

And despite her being with someone else clearly he still wants to have her affections, last episode he tried to hug her but ofcouse caesar cockblocked him despite not even being there

The problem with him killing nobukatsu is he made the decision himself, he cant trust anyone else since it might leak out he was the one who did it he didnt want to get caught hence the mask and all.. I agree it wad necessrary but he did it himself cause he was afraid of getting caught not some other noble reason like 'it must be me to get my hands dirty'
jfsMay 16, 2014 4:13 AM
May 16, 2014 4:13 AM

Nov 2013
jfs said:
Caesar has plenty of bad guys role and has done plenty of bad things (from the good guys view).. pls dont give me that nobukatsu died in ep 6 and she married caesar in ep 14, he had his chance to get her all this time

But who are the good guys? For all we know Nobunaga could be the Destroyer-King.
May 16, 2014 4:20 AM
May 2014
Botato said:
jfs said:

But who are the good guys? For all we know Nobunaga could be the Destroyer-King.

I think they will play with the idea nobu becoming hakaiou brfore finally becoming the saviour but you have an excellent point I mean arthur is probably the real destroyer king so their roles are inverted

Arthur:people think savior,but actually destroyer
Nobu: seem like destroyer, but actually savior

People say caesar was a villain but from his view he was trying to save the world by helping king arthur get the holy grail (who he thinks is the saviour king) while jeanne and co thinks nobu is the savior king and thats why they are on opposite sides, caesar and co thought they were saving the world and if anything is to go by, arthur has more or less brainwashed the round table to be fanatically loyal (alexander, hannibal etc) but caesar overcame that loyalty since he is a womanizer lol
jfsMay 16, 2014 4:28 AM
May 16, 2014 4:44 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
Yeah, he had plenty of bad guy role, Do you hate him for that?,no because he done bad thing when he was a bad guy. it's normal that you don't care his bad behavior because he bad when he was a bad guy, now he good guy you will consider him bad? no because he is good guy so the bad thing he done was a past. every one can made mistake......
jfs said:

And despite her being with someone else clearly he still wants to have her affections, last episode he tried to hug her but ofcouse caesar cockblocked him despite not even being there
man, this is so true.
jfs said:

The problem with him killing nobukatsu is he made the decision himself, he cant trust anyone else since it might leak out he was the one who did it he didnt want to get caught hence the mask and all.. I agree it wad necessrary but he did it himself cause he was afraid of getting caught not some other noble reason like 'it must be me to get my hands dirty'
If he won't be the the killler then who? Mitsu can order some one to kill but who will take his order, who he want dead was Nobu's brother. If the boss of you order you to do some think to your CEO, will you do it? caption can't order lieutenant to do something to general but if your general order you to do something to caption then you must do it.

Sure he wore mask but he still dress like normal , even Nobu's brother can recognize him, why do you think other can't? I think he wore mask because he must force his emotion to kill, to killed Nobu's brother he must be a demon.If he can kill Nobu's brother easily then I don't think he would cry like that.

astranabeatMay 16, 2014 6:01 AM
May 16, 2014 7:01 AM
May 2014
Caesar didnt make a mistake... he was simply their enemy, he was on a different side, he couldve destroyed the entire oda land with his cannon and killed nobu and jeanne and it wouldnt be 'wrong' they were trying to kill him 2 mins ago and it was war

um ofc mitsu has to do it himself, he was the only one who felt he had to kill nobukatsu, so he has to do it himself, regardless of the mask , its obvious he felt guilty but he clearly does not have the guts to admit it to ichi and nobu, 2 people who trusts him the most, he even let nobu suspect shingen and didnt say anything
May 16, 2014 8:15 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
um ofc mitsu has to do it himself, he was the only one who felt he had to kill nobukatsu, so he has to do it himself, regardless of the mask , its obvious he felt guilty but he clearly does not have the guts to admit it to ichi and nobu, 2 people who trusts him the most, he even let nobu suspect shingen and didnt say anything
Then Is there other way to not Kill Nobu's brother? Mitsu said if he is in other era then he will be great ruler but he's not the ruler Odaclan need right now and I think this true,if Nobu's brother was alive then the road for Odaclan will be the road to peace and that is the road to hell. No way you can have peace with Kenshin, Uezuki and Ceasar. Okay you can have peace with Ceasar but that because only Odaclan have Ichihime. I think no one else can make peace with Ceasar.You may think then just made allied with Ceasar and then fight other. In that time no one know Ceasar like Ichihime so it's normal no one ever suggestion this plan and I think Nobu and Mitsu will decline this plan if some one suggest it. in tea party Nobu allow her to marry Ceasar because of what she said. Nobu respect her decisions.

Somehow I think Nobu's brother knew he will die, before he died he said" take care of him(Nobu)" it's like he expect Mitsu would kill him. Is Nobu's brother bait Mitsu to kill him when they talk in the tower? we will never know the truth.

why he doesn't cofess with Ichihime or Nobu? where is he can find that courage then? he just killed their brother even though it for the clan. If you were in his shoe, Can you confess?
astranabeatMay 16, 2014 9:47 AM
May 16, 2014 10:07 AM
May 2014
Well how would I know? Because I dont think I can ever bring myself to kill the brother of my best friend AND the girl I love for any reason, especially when he is so innocent and kind..

Just a thought maybe he couldve crippled nobukatsu so he becomes unfit to rule? Then they have no choice but to give nobunaga control
May 16, 2014 10:56 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
Well how would I know? Because I dont think I can ever bring myself to kill the brother of my best friend AND the girl I love for any reason, especially when he is so innocent and kind..
You can't kill but Mitsu already kill and you said Mitsu doesn't have the gut to tell the truth. well killing someone doesn't mean they have courage but if he can't kill then what will happen. Nobu's brother will bring everyone peace( defeat).
I think he will tell the truth if the wars end if his secret won't exposed before then. If he won't tell the truth then that guilty will hunt him until he die.

jfs said:
Just a thought maybe he couldve crippled nobukatsu so he becomes unfit to rule? Then they have no choice but to give nobunaga control
Crippled for life? Why Crippled people can't rule? If he can't rule then his condition must be like blind or can't talk any more. if Mitsu make him like that then I will hate him very much. you might say killed him was more evil but I think torture him so he is in condition that he can't rule, make him suffer for life was more evil. if he just crippled,can't walk I think he can rule just fine.

Nobu will never be in control If Nobu's brother alive. No one respect Nobu except his friends.
astranabeatMay 16, 2014 11:28 AM
May 16, 2014 11:27 AM
May 2014
No his secret will be exposed , he will never admit it, when you keep a secret like this it will haunt you e.g ichihime will overhear him accidentally or something like that

Duh crippled people arent suited for ruling in a war torn period...look at all clan lords nobuhide nobu shingen kenshin all can fight..and my point stands there are a thousand ways to avoid killing him, e.g arranging for nobukatsu to fake his death but actually have him live somewhere far away in seclusion and come back when the war is over, mitsu just went for the easiest option and offed poor shota
jfsMay 16, 2014 11:33 AM
May 16, 2014 11:45 AM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
No his secret will be exposed , he will never admit it, when you keep a secret like this it will haunt you e.g ichihime will overhear him accidentally or something like that
I'm pretty sure this will happen sooner or later.
jfs said:
Duh crippled people arent suited for ruling in a war torn period... and my point stands there are a thousand ways to avoid killing him, e.g arranging for nobukatsu to fake his death but actually have him live somewhere far away in seclusion and come back when the war is over, mitsu just went for the easiest option and offed poor shota
Yeah, Why mitsu won't fake his death if he want him out of the picture. I think Mitsu certain that Nobu's brother want to rule(from the scene in the tower that he talk with Mitsu) or he afraid this plane will fail like when Nobu's brother travel some clan spot and capture him and make him hostage. If it go like this then Odaclan will be in a problem because no way in hell Nobu won't rescuce his brother.

I think Mitsu just want to use plan that he can make it happen 100% because he can't fail.
May 16, 2014 9:19 PM

Sep 2013
This episode seals it, I think Alexander is the destroyer king.
May 16, 2014 10:38 PM

Aug 2013
What the heck is this?! Two of my liked characters have a giant death flag waving vibrantly on their heads >__< Himiko's dying and now Saru just got torn apart. *sigh*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 17, 2014 7:42 AM
Mar 2013
I think Ichihime never love Mitsu, just a crush or admire.
She doesn't had many love options. The guys she know except her two brother is Mitsu and Monkey. when guy who the type most young girl like enter her life.. "I found my destiny".

I mean if she ever love Mitsu why Caesar success to woo her in 1 week? okay she can love two people but man her love for Mitsu so strong she love Mitsu for so long but can love Caesar in 1 week?or 3 days( cake time)?

Caesar not bad... I just can't like him.
May 17, 2014 9:21 AM
May 2014
Well I think so too.. she is a sheltered princess and mitsu is guy closest to her brother

Well imo she was touched by how much caesar changed for her.. this guy who initially seems evil turns out he treats her well.. then she heard what he did for her, including saving the guy she liked, any girl would be moved if a handsome guy like caesar did that much for her sake, idk if she loves caesar yet but she definitely has some kind of feeling for him now.. btw they only knew each other for maybe a couple of days.. but she heard about his heroic deeds probably

Also Ichihimes character song was released a couple of days ago... the OST cover has ichihime holding a metallic scale,http://www.animeosts.net/music/nobun...-chihara.1984/ 

Its an obvious reference to Lady Justicehttp://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...66917471,d.bmk, the ROMAN goddess of justice who holds a scale (duh) so ichis character song happens to depict her as a Roman goddess....

Also episode 21 is where caesar was supposed to reappear.. and its titled 'The Justice'.. i think its going to be a Caesar/Ichi episode lol

Also i read the lyrics for ichihimes first character song Name of Flower..

I translated it (though its pretty rough) but its obvious the first part of the song refers to mitsuhide... it talks about regret at not expressing her feelings honestly, and how she wished she can go back to those days and be more honest with her feelings etc

BUT the second part seems to be talking about a different person..

its something like this:

The person who is honest and straight

I want to watch that figure as he changes

I wont hesitate anymore, i will follow my heart

I will wait for his return to tell him

The lingering scent of the far-off days that can never be returned to will never disappear

But right here and now, i have an important person, i want to be the place he can come back to and wait for his return

I want to welcome it warmly in my heart...Vividly...

The Name of the Flower that has bloomed 

That person will call it Love

I mean the song was released 3 days ago and what happened in the last episode before the song was released? Mitsu and Ichi reunited only for her to worry about caesar and look sad when she heard he has not returned and was still in the West star... 3 days later her song was released where she referenced about 'waiting for his return'... who the only one still missing and whose fate is unknown at this point in the story? too good to be a coincidence

also 'That which that person calls love'.. well i can only think of one guy who is romantic and has declared to everyone he loves her..
May 17, 2014 1:07 PM
Mar 2013
jfs said:
Well I think so too.. she is a sheltered princess and mitsu is guy closest to her brother

Well imo she was touched by how much caesar changed for her.. this guy who initially seems evil turns out he treats her well.. then she heard what he did for her, including saving the guy she liked, any girl would be moved if a handsome guy like caesar did that much for her sake, idk if she loves caesar yet but she definitely has some kind of feeling for him now.. btw they only knew each other for maybe a couple of days.. but she heard about his heroic deeds probably
Man, I hope in the end Ichihime can choose. just don't be like Wako in star driver.

From I love that show change to I hate it in an instant after I watched last episode.

If Monkey died then I think everyone can die in this anime.

Death chance
Nobu 20% Jeanne 20% Davinci 10% Monkey 80% Mitsu 50% Caesar 50% Ichihime 50% Himiko 70%( so many death flags for her)
May 17, 2014 1:32 PM
May 2014
Well if caesar lives ichi will choose him.. last episode she clearly cares and worries about him and wants him back safely.. if he comes back she has tp stay married to him and cant be with mitsu.. but she made a sad expression when she found out he was still in the west star implying she wants him to be back meaning she doesnt mind not being with mitsu if it means caesar was safe.. in a way she has made her choice

even if caesar dies I cant see her being with mitsu once she finds out about nobukatsu

I have a feeling caesar and nobu will survive and rule the west and east star respectively.. I mean other than nobu only caesar is shown to be blessed by the dragons.. and nobu will marry jeanne(a western woman) while caesar will be with ichi (an eastern woman) to ensure peace between the stars.. ofc himiko will prolly die sadly...

caesar and nobu has alot of similarities.. e.g both blessed by dragons, both 'married/might marry' a foreign woman, both have ticking betrayal flags (brutus and mitsu) which I think both survive thanks to jeanne and ichi (2 people who were not there to help them historically) so imo they will end up ruling their own stars with ichihime becoming caesars queen (depiction of ichihime in character song art as a Roman goddess also implies this)

Also the ichihime character song lyrics I posted above really implies she has fallen for caesar so thats my bet
jfsMay 17, 2014 1:40 PM
May 17, 2014 4:53 PM

Feb 2013
A battle happened... not impressed. There is no buildup, no suspense, too predictable.

Needs more ninja girls.
May 18, 2014 11:24 PM

Jul 2008
Rider is a freaking monster. He laid waste to all of them with no effort.
May 21, 2014 11:30 AM

Oct 2011
HIDEYOSHI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_______________________________________T
Jun 27, 2014 11:15 AM

Dec 2012
I have to say this series has been shaping up to be more and more promising and this episode was absolutely epic. Alexander is a complete beast (his voice rocks as well) and his giant war armor looks awesome. That complete and utter defeat was hard to watch, I can't even imagine how they're supposed to take him on let alone Arthur who has Alexander kneeling to him.

Had to laugh at the maid outfits though, not to say I minded them.
Jul 6, 2014 11:44 PM
May 2013
WolfWood37 said:
Rider is a freaking monster. He laid waste to all of them with no effort.
I see what you did here.
No info about Caesar in this episode , I wonder if he is going to escape .
Jul 23, 2014 2:03 AM

Aug 2013
Saruuuuuuu....!!! Noooooo....!!!!
One of the best things are the death flags raised in this series.. but so heartbreaking.
There are still more to come.. ughhh.
Nobu got to power up properly.. that fight was to painful to watch.
Aug 5, 2014 7:16 PM

Jun 2011
Whoa damn, that was awesome. I doubt Hideyoshi is dead, I wouldn't want him to. ): Alexander is too OP.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 1, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2012
Damn impressive episode! Really lovely action and development, let's see what's next.
Dec 28, 2015 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
Is he... he's gonna... he did it! He ripped Hideyoshi apart! Damn! Brutal.
Jan 19, 2016 4:17 AM

Dec 2013
I actually really enjoyed this episode. Alexander is a monster! Poor Hideyoshi :(
Jul 13, 12:23 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Botato
jfs said:

@Botato

None of them are good guys right?
Jul 14, 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to Vindicater
@Botato

None of them are good guys right?
@Vindicater
Hate to disappoint but, it has been 10 years, I genuinely do not remember.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

66 by Vindicater »»
Jul 14, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2014

50 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2014

53 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2014

62 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga the Fool Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2014

98 by Vindicater »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.