Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2014 11:36 PM
Mar 2014
We have a big hint Linda end up with Yana, I was hoping for 2D and Chinami, it would have been perfect.
Mar 27, 2014 11:56 PM
Apr 2012
I was hesitate between 7 and 8 because of great ending, I give it an 8.
I wish there are side story for other characters, especially about 2D-kun.
Mar 28, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2010
I loved it. The story abandoned a bit of it's signature flare in the last arc, with less humor and more drama, but it still managed to get in a couple of moments, like 2D and Kouko fighting, then the slapstick fight being turned on end by 2D basically reminding Kouko that she is supposed to be some sort of crazy stalker woman and she should be practicing those skills on Banri, right now, DAMN IT! LOL

This has officially bumped Toradora! down on notch on my all time favorites list, though once I have the Toradora! BluRay and dub in my hot little hands it could be a different story... LOL

The moment when he realized that the mirror he had wasn't his, with the cascade of memories falling from that revelation, then Linda bringing him the running shoes... This show didn't waste anything! Even small, seemingly insignificant moments can carry weight down the road.

I loved Linda's confession, followed by her blessing of his and Kouko's relationship. I think that Linda would have never felt right in a relationship with Banri after he was hurt because he was on the bridge waiting for her. When she left the bridge, I have a hunch that she was going to call Yana-san and start moving on with her life, and doing something for herself, and not only for Banri. (That is the other reason why their relationship wouldn't have worked. It was all give on her part...)

I could go on and on about what I liked about the episode and the series as a whole.
Mar 28, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2011
Really loved the end to this anime, and really really enjoyed this anime so unpredictable.
Mar 28, 2014 12:11 AM
Sep 2012
makoa69 said:
This is like the have your cake and eat it too ending. Banri and Ghost Banri are happy, and both Linda AND Koko are chosen.
I dunno, I feel like this episode completely nullified the previous episode, which was really good. In fact, I think I would have liked this series more if it ended sourly on episode 23. This ending was just too convenient for everybody. You can't make the love triangle and not have somebody lose out.
^ Couldn't agree more with this. Not only was it a cliched ending, but it was also extremely rushed too. The show set up Banri returning to his old self and forgetting everyone for the past several episodes, only for that very moment to get brushed off like it wasn't really anything. It's like they crammed 2-3 episodes worth of old Banri returning and figuring things out, into the first 20 minutes - and 1 or 2 episodes worth of New Banri returning, crammed into a montage. Also, the scene with Old Banri meeting New Banri on the bridge and being confessed to by with Linda and walking off with her - before New Banri came back to confess to Koko, was also kinda odd.

Despite the ending, I still liked the show, so I give this a 7/10.
IconicMar 28, 2014 12:20 AM
Mar 28, 2014 12:14 AM

Sep 2009
shanimebib said:
I wonder why people would give this anime a 9/10 or better. Since most of the people here who are giving it a 9/10 based on the romance theme, here are some anime that aired in the same time over the last two seasons with this anime.

Best Slice of Life/Romance: Gin no Saji 2
Best Drama/Romance: Nagi no Asukara, White Album 2
Best Comedy/Romance: D-Frag, Mikakunin, Nisekoi
Best Fantasy/Romance: Little Busters! ~ Refrain
Best Mystery/Romance: Monogatari Second Season

All these anime had way better romance than Golden Time imho. Taste can vary so much! Just sayin'
While I didn't give Golden Time a 9 (I gave it an 8), I can see why people would rate it so highly. Golden time is a fairly entertaining show with romance that actually goes somewhere (before the last episode).

I haven't seen all of the shows you listed, but for myself I find the romance in Nagi no Asukara to be a bit annoying (though I'm still very much enjoying the show). I didn't really think much about the romance in Monogatari. I enjoyed the romance that was in Little Busters....though I get a more "friendship" vibe from the show as a whole. Still need to watch the last episode of Mikakunin but the romance seems lite in that show (compared to other romance shows) and there seems to be more of an emphasis on comedy. Almost forgot about Nisekoi...I've been reading the manga and it's very enjoyable...but also a very standard romcom/harem imo.

(I think I rambled much more than I should have but here it is anyways)
Mar 28, 2014 12:16 AM

Feb 2014
zensunni said:
I loved it. The story abandoned a bit of it's signature flare in the last arc, with less humor and more drama, but it still managed to get in a couple of moments, like 2D and Kouko fighting, then the slapstick fight being turned on end by 2D basically reminding Kouko that she is supposed to be some sort of crazy stalker woman and she should be practicing those skills on Banri, right now, DAMN IT! LOL

This has officially bumped Toradora! down on notch on my all time favorites list, though once I have the Toradora! BluRay and dub in my hot little hands it could be a different story... LOL

The moment when he realized that the mirror he had wasn't his, with the cascade of memories falling from that revelation, then Linda bringing him the running shoes... This show didn't waste anything! Even small, seemingly insignificant moments can carry weight down the road.

I loved Linda's confession, followed by her blessing of his and Kouko's relationship. I think that Linda would have never felt right in a relationship with Banri after he was hurt because he was on the bridge waiting for her. When she left the bridge, I have a hunch that she was going to call Yana-san and start moving on with her life, and doing something for herself, and not only for Banri. (That is the other reason why their relationship wouldn't have worked. It was all give on her part...)

I could go on and on about what I liked about the episode and the series as a whole.

I agree. I thought the ending and the whole series was awesome.
Mar 28, 2014 12:34 AM

Nov 2009
WHAT'S WITH THE VAGUE ENDING BETWEEN LINDA AND MITSUO?
Mar 28, 2014 12:45 AM

Feb 2014
2D-kun bro of the century!
Mar 28, 2014 12:59 AM

Jun 2012
This was an ok series.
At least for once they tried to make the characters act appropriately to their age.. Not that they really succeeded, but.

Last 3-4 episodes Banri was kinda irritating.
The ending was cliché..

Overall it was ok. Didn't utterly fail, didn't surprise.
Was less of a burden than other series these past two seasons for sure.

5/10
Mar 28, 2014 1:28 AM

Mar 2013
i would love to see 2D-kun x Nana-senpai, not sure if they would work together but it'll be interesting to see, but it ended already aw :(

well, Banri and Koko ended happily so i should be happy too ^w^
Mar 28, 2014 1:28 AM
Sep 2013
and here i am, watching a copy of Toradora hoping that Ryuji will ends up with minorin, yet it never happens even in this version.

wanna give it 7 or 8 but because of the ending, i give it 6.
i thought the ending would be interesting but in the end its just a generic romance-type ending and rushed.

some people in WA2 forum said to watch this anime because they are about the same great romance but meh.
hahailham1Mar 28, 2014 1:42 AM
Mar 28, 2014 1:40 AM

Jul 2010
This can't touch Tora Dora. Kind of feels like a waste of time. oh well...
Mar 28, 2014 1:43 AM

Feb 2014
I don't understand how people are saying they loved this ending ..
It was way too rushed, it included supernatural elements this show wasn't supposed to have (the whole bridge scene and Linda talking with ghost Banri) and even though I was rooting for Kouko x Banri but I think the ending wasn't satisfying enough probably because of how rushed it is .
I was going to give the show a 9 and name it "The show which ended Toradora's dominance over the romance genre" , now I'll give it an 8 and call it "The show which ALMOST did it" .
I believe we need an OVA explaining what happens next between Chinami x Matsuo , Linda x Matsuo because this was left unfinished.
Also, THEY NEVER WENT TO THE BEACH NOR TO PARIS !! ... seriously, I was waiting for this forever and they didn't even mention it, jeeez.
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
Mar 28, 2014 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
a Banri x Koko ending, as expected!

and kudos to 2D-kun!

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 28, 2014 1:51 AM

May 2013
JC Staff ended Golden Time properly, yes to that, too motivating and I'll give it 9/10, c'mon, this show deserves it, tough.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 28, 2014 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
Wongseifu said:
metalsuk said:
So it was 2D kun who saved the day. May he not be forgotten.

some would argue ruined it for linda

ikr 2D kun gez thanks a lot, now i feel like shit after rooting for linda the whole season, despite the obvs kouko x banri op and eds ;A;
Mar 28, 2014 2:53 AM

Aug 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat tears ;.;

Oh well, at least the mood is much better this episode. Still feels like a feels trip though with a revisit of those memories. Wait, is that a new OST they played at that scene? Interesting. Nice to see Linda motivate Banri though :>

I think I'll rate this 8/10 although I have some mixed feelings for the second half. This was quite a ride. Koko's confession came from her heart there.

That OP was the actually the OP from the first 12 episodes. Yea, took me a minute to remember too lol
Mar 28, 2014 2:55 AM

Oct 2013
Nice to see they ended up together I guess..it felt weird when Linda was blushing after seeing Mitsuo..

2D-kun and Nana-Senpai are the best characters.

Overall 6.5/10, nothing great like author's previous work Toradora but I liked Banri's development throughout the series. ^^
Mar 28, 2014 2:55 AM

Oct 2010
Holy shit, what do you know. Finally a good ending from one damn anime this season. This season has been nothing but disappointment.
Mar 28, 2014 3:01 AM

Aug 2013
OHHHHH MYYYY GOODDDD THE FEELS!! IM SO GOD DAMN HAPPY!!

It had me scared for a while, this crazy crazy rollercoaster called Golden Time. I'm super glad though, that was the happy ending I wanted. He got his memories of Koko back, made peace with his other half. So did Linda? I don't understand how she could see him to but hey! I'll take it!! HE FINALLY GIVES HER THE RING! Finally finally finally! Wasn't an engagement ring but it was still a proposal. Then he got his college memories back, or at least got the general idea of them, which was nice since he was able to go back to college and be with his friends and club-mates.

Thank you Golden Time. You came into the fall lineup an underdog, and left it a huge hit, and easily my favorite next to Kill la Kill.

10/10 easily. Me being a sucker for a good rom/com, drama, slice of life with a happy ending makes me a little biased, but it was well worth it.

Hopefully we can see an OVA in in the future showing everyone a little ways down the road!
Mar 28, 2014 3:04 AM

Sep 2013
Everyone's divided. lol

For me, I'm with the lot that got to finally enjoy a decent ending after a longgg ride of dramatic feels every week and of course.. that doesn't leave you in a nasty mood.

Had faith in this drama cause Yuyuko Takemiya knows how to please her fans. Toradora's awesome so I sorta knew what I was in for. Anyway

This season was romance packed but sadly few were great.

-Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren ended bland, no development
-Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. destroyed my dreams of a modern Ah! my goddess romance(I still cry ;__;)
-Witch Craft Works just doesn't count
-Nagi no Asukara looks like it's destined to be AnoHana's reincarnation so...yeah
-Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta was at least decent till it became wishywashy towards the end. One episode from its final verdict though
-Fucking Noragami doesn't even have romance, and yet it does, subtly so, and that still beats the above! Loved watching this show
-Mikakunin de Shinkoukei was one of the few I liked from start, though it's ending was lackluster in terms of plot but still ended well
I won't mention any harems cause those are formulated cancer in the romance department of the anime industry.

And now Golden Time, I will miss it because after long while of watching anime recently, it brought back some faith in drama/romance. imo. Don't get me wrong, I know that scene was kinda weird and didn't live up to peoples expectation on how quick it was but at least some other things were made clear. Heh, I'll be generous and give it 9/10.
DokizukeruMar 28, 2014 4:30 AM
Mar 28, 2014 3:11 AM
Apr 2013
A3ead said:
It was way too rushed, it included supernatural elements this show wasn't supposed to have (the whole bridge scene and Linda talking with ghost Banri) and even though I was rooting for Kouko x Banri but I think the ending wasn't satisfying enough probably because of how rushed it is .
I was going to give the show a 9 and name it "The show which ended Toradora's dominance over the romance genre" , now I'll give it an 8 and call it "The show which ALMOST did it" .
I believe we need an OVA explaining what happens next between Chinami x Matsuo , Linda x Matsuo because this was left unfinished.
Also, THEY NEVER WENT TO THE BEACH NOR TO PARIS !! ... seriously, I was waiting for this forever and they didn't even mention it, jeeez.

There's this word called "Opinions", never heard of it?

I've seen people saying NagiAsu and Nisekoi as good Anime, but for me they're both so "nightmarish" I don't even want to remember anything about those two Animes
Mar 28, 2014 3:22 AM

Aug 2013
A3ead said:

In the genre description, it says it's part supernatural...
Also, I don't see how it wouldn't beat Toradora in terms of romance. Toradora was a giant love triangle that took the entire length of the show to resolve itself, only to have a mediocre ending where he just meets her in a classroom. Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy Toradora, but seeing as how it's from the same writer, I think it's definitely Toradora's successor in every way.
Mar 28, 2014 3:54 AM

Apr 2008
I kind of stopped caring about the story and the characters when the Koko x Banri breake up/make up began, but the trippy bridge scene in the finale was really mediocre. 5/10
Mar 28, 2014 4:05 AM

May 2013
Fucking worst ending ever. Mediocre and RUSHED as fuck. Also what the fuck was that part with Linda on the bridge??? That whole bridge scene just seemed rushed and argh just really dissapointing. Man what a let down. Since I really enjoyed the hell out of this series (Until the last 3 episodes) I won't bring the rating down by much.

My final score I give Golden Time is 7/10

It could of been higher but the ending was sooo bad!! :((
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Mar 28, 2014 4:22 AM
Feb 2013
I've seen people saying NagiAsu and Nisekoi as good Anime, but for me they're both so "nightmarish" I don't even want to remember anything about those two Animes
Dude seriosly, Nisekoi is nightmarish ? That anime has a score of 8.09 only by 15k+ users while this show has 7.94 by 21k+ users , can u tell the difference ? Anyway i like both shows the same, and there was a user who said the ending was a cliche.......i dont think he really knows the meaning of that word but usually a cliche would have been for him to return to Linda his first love,however this anime ended like ichigo 100% and that is: the hero didnt ended up with his first love.....so dear users dont slit ur wrists just because the anime ended in a way u didnt wanted to.
Overall this anime was great and the ending fitting, i dont think it was rushed since most anime these days have 12 episodes so a 9 from me
Mar 28, 2014 4:47 AM
Mar 2014
Boring ..... Normal ending
Mar 28, 2014 4:52 AM

Nov 2010
2D kun is a grandmaster at plotting schemes
It's nice to see the mirror case triggered back Tada's memories

The scene at the bridge was great with all of his past roaming there!
From the moment Banri meets Koko an adjusted soundtrack version from "Tora Dora" was played (Hashimoto Yukari - Startup)

It overall felt kind of short to me even with the happy ending, a 2 cour and Banri getting all of his memories back
Mar 28, 2014 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
Nice ending even if it's a liiiiiiiitle bit rushed. I don't think this is a bad romance anime but it's not exactly a masterpiece either. The first few episodes caught my attention but the middle part was quite boring imo. The last few episodes really saved it though and it got my interest back up.

I don't think I'll ever understand the hype that both Toradora and Golden Time got but objectively speaking both may be attractive series for girls more than guys.

7/10

PS: How anyone still complain Linda doesn't end up with Banri is beyond me as well. It was NEVER a competition. Linda had already given up a long time ago and this show was always about Koko x Banri. I'm not a big fan of this series but even I get that.
MoeGodMar 28, 2014 5:04 AM
Mar 28, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
Well that was pretty good for a finale or I just had some low expectations for some reason. I liked how it turned out in the end.

Very enjoyable series to watch overall I'd say. Although all that amnesia was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiit too much. Still, awesome show.
Mar 28, 2014 5:16 AM

Jan 2012
calmfu said:
Everyone's divided. lol

For me, I'm with the lot that got to finally enjoy a decent ending after a longgg ride of dramatic feels every week and of course.. that doesn't leave you in a nasty mood.

Had faith in this drama cause Yuyuko Takemiya knows how to please her fans. Toradora's awesome so I sorta knew what I was in for. Anyway

This season was romance packed but sadly few were great.

-Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren ended bland, no development
-Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. destroyed my dreams of a modern Ah! my goddess romance(I still cry ;__;)
-Witch Craft Works just doesn't count
-Nagi no Asukara looks like it's destined to be AnoHana's reincarnation so...yeah
-Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta was at least decent till it became wishywashy towards the end. One episode from its final verdict though
-Fucking Noragami doesn't even have romance, and yet it does, subtly so, and that still beats the above! Loved watching this show
-Mikakunin de Shinkoukei was one of the few I liked from start, though it's ending was lackluster in terms of plot but still ended well
I won't mention any harems cause those are formulated cancer in the romance department of the anime industry.

And now Golden Time, I will miss it because after long while of watching anime recently, it brought back some faith in drama/romance. imo. Don't get me wrong, I know that scene was kinda weird and didn't live up to peoples expectation on how quick it was but at least some other things were made clear. Heh, I'll be generous and give it 9/10.

After how episode ended I would have hated this if I had to wait every week for a episode
Mar 28, 2014 5:27 AM
Apr 2013
Skeletu said:
Dude seriosly, Nisekoi is nightmarish ? That anime has a score of 8.09 only by 15k+ users while this show has 7.94 by 21k+ users , can u tell the difference ? Anyway i like both shows the same, and there was a user who said the ending was a cliche.......i dont think he really knows the meaning of that word but usually a cliche would have been for him to return to Linda his first love,however this anime ended like ichigo 100% and that is: the hero didnt ended up with his first love.....so dear users dont slit ur wrists just because the anime ended in a way u didnt wanted to.
Overall this anime was great and the ending fitting, i dont think it was rushed since most anime these days have 12 episodes so a 9 from me

You're talking about Score with me? Like, seriously? You're not joking right?

Did I already said that I don't like SAO even with its 8.27 score?
Do you know the reason why there's so many SAO haters out there, even with its 8.27 score?
And do you know why there's so many Anime case like SAO, even with their respectively High Scores?

Oh well, someone who could only decide a good Anime based on score alone will never understand, I guess, so I'll just leave it at that

As for this Anime, I think there's some good and bad moments (like most Anime), and if I'm talking about Golden Time as a whole, I'll give it a 8/10
Though yeah, I do agree that the ending's not that good actually, it felt a bit rushed
Mar 28, 2014 5:34 AM
Oct 2013
People think Linda stand a chance is clearly retarded, the same in toradora with Ami
Mar 28, 2014 5:35 AM
Feb 2014
Shitty ending. I hoped, that there would be something unexpected.Why did Linda gave up so easily? Another boring romance.
Mar 28, 2014 5:40 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah the scene with Koko and Banri on the bridge was beyond cheesy/awkward for me... And it seems Linda "loves" Banri as a friend and perhaps is looking to do something with Yana. I'm content with the ending.

Also for the first half of the episode, Banri's memory problems kept reminding me of Chihiro from Ef: A Tale of Memories. Much feels.
Mar 28, 2014 5:46 AM

Jan 2012
They didn't do anything with Oka Chinami,it's like she had no relevance at all
Mar 28, 2014 6:02 AM
Dec 2013
loved it too , Kokou and Banri are perfect, Banri look way mature after he remember kokou

2d-kun!!<33 i wish he ended up with someone like seriously he is the best person there

i loved this anime , sad to see it go :( i wish they made a ova or something after this

Mar 28, 2014 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
renders said:
They didn't do anything with Oka Chinami,it's like she had no relevance at all

That really killed me, I was sitting here when Chinami and Yana were editing together thinking "one of them is gonna kiss the other, I know it!" I don't like to ship but Yana x Linda just doesn't seem right.

@ Episode - All in all I enjoyed it despite being a bit sappy. I wish they had done something bigger with the ring instead of "this is yours", but I'm glad it was remembered. The final encounter with the ghost was interesting and based on Linda's intervention, I'm guessing that she loved him at the time before he fell but her feelings had moved on. Also 2D-kun is a real bro. Got a good laugh out of the Miss Monochrome posters.

Overall this series was a nice mix of fun, outlandish, and dramatic. Although it had a few awkward moments, most notably Koko's eccentric "Spice of LOVE" acts, I still enjoyed it as a whole and looked forward to it nearly every week. 8/10, which isn't bad but I felt like it had the potential to push 9 territory once or twice.
Mar 28, 2014 6:13 AM

Feb 2012
I have a feeling every Linda x Banri shippers feel like fools right, just like me. We all know Koko was gonna win the fight, yet we still hope for Linda to win. Ugh!

I'm having super mixed feelings with this anime. I shipped for Linda from the start, knew Koko was going to end up with Banri nonetheless... hence, i forced myself to like Koko, which I eventually did, but not as much as Linda... but still wanted Linda to win or get her happy ending. The thing is, I think I want Oka to end up with Yana, not Linda. But, the ending implies otherwise.

I'm okay with the ending, but I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with it. Enjoyed the first half of the anime, the second half, I was mostly annoyed. 6.5/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 28, 2014 6:18 AM

Jul 2011
The bridge scene confused me a bit but it was a good series overall. 8/10
Mar 28, 2014 6:23 AM

Oct 2008
No surprise with Koko ending up with Banri. I was more interested in how they would get there and was seriously seriously disappointed in the horrible pacing of the episode.

The bridge thing was terrible, it felt like the show ran out of time and then threw this confusing and nonsensical scene in to settle matters with Ghost Banri and Linda.

Everything was so rushed, I couldn't get into it and felt indifference at the happy ending I had been waiting for.

There were some moments that were good, but overall it was a real shame of a last episode that dragged down my opinion of the show. But to be fair it slowly began going downhill after the first dozen episodes anyway.

7/10
Mar 28, 2014 6:33 AM

Mar 2014
SkyKyz said:
Fucking bridge scene with Linda and past Banri ruined everything
Linda hugging and seeing what is supposed to be a fraction of Banri's past memory but apparently not because it can fucking pick up a ring that fell in a river.

It's great that Kaga ended up with Banri and that he remembers everything but we got a big fuck you for the rest of the characters.

Mediocre Time

very true , suddenly put more supernatural than normal. They kicked Oka :(
6/10 I do not give 7 cause I do not would see her again
Mar 28, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2012
While it had many flaws and it was nothing groundbreaking
Imma miss Nana-chan,and THE EXORCISTO,and Koko and the gang
and the op and ed and soundtracks
and just the show T.T
Mar 28, 2014 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Nothing special but still a enjoyable series, happy for koko and banri :p 8/10
Mar 28, 2014 7:29 AM

Sep 2013
it was a nice ending and i really liked it.

but can someone please explain to me how in the world Linda was able to see both banris at the same time?

other then that i think the episode was pretty good. i just dont understand how linda was able to see the OLD banri while the NEW banri was still there.
Mar 28, 2014 7:41 AM

Jan 2012
ahmedkhan94 said:
it was a nice ending and i really liked it.

but can someone please explain to me how in the world Linda was able to see both banris at the same time?

other then that i think the episode was pretty good. i just dont understand how linda was able to see the OLD banri while the NEW banri was still there.

she was talking to the banri,he got both memories back,but we saw her talking to ghost banri so it would look...cooler
Mar 28, 2014 8:04 AM

Apr 2008
That ending was so unsatisfying I actually groaned as I watched it. It kind of seemed thrown together in a rushed mess. I always knew it was going to be a KokoxBanri ending but the way they did it made me kind of hate this episode. But I actually pretty much liked the show overall. It didn't live up to its potential but it was an enjoyable show.

Breath||
Mar 28, 2014 8:07 AM

Nov 2013
Paper_Raccoon said:
Well this anime got as close as I've ever seen to a REAL relation ship type of anime... I wished there where more of this type of same feeling anime

Feel the feels right.

Jonesy974 said:

In the genre description, it says it's part supernatural...
Also, I don't see how it wouldn't beat Toradora in terms of romance. Toradora was a giant love triangle that took the entire length of the show to resolve itself, only to have a mediocre ending where he just meets her in a classroom. Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy Toradora, but seeing as how it's from the same writer, I think it's definitely Toradora's successor in every way.

I don't see this part supernatural anywhere.
Mar 28, 2014 8:11 AM

Oct 2013
kieyuku said:
No surprise with Koko ending up with Banri. I was more interested in how they would get there and was seriously seriously disappointed in the horrible pacing of the episode.

The bridge thing was terrible, it felt like the show ran out of time and then threw this confusing and nonsensical scene in to settle matters with Ghost Banri and Linda.

Everything was so rushed, I couldn't get into it and felt indifference at the happy ending I had been waiting for.

There were some moments that were good, but overall it was a real shame of a last episode that dragged down my opinion of the show. But to be fair it slowly began going downhill after the first dozen episodes anyway.

7/10

Yea i feel the same way. During the bridge scene i was like wait what, she can see him? Or is that him? Am i going insane? I enjoyed the ending but it could have been much better.
Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

315 by GaSoguy13 »»
Aug 27, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

299 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

392 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

351 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

194 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.