Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Feb 16, 2014 6:32 AM

Nov 2009
There sure was a lot to take in from this episode!!!

Finally, Tsumugu reveals his interest for Chisaki much to Kaname's dismay. Miuna's look at Hikari shows a great concern and things are starting to move a little although the pacing is quite slow not that I mind that though. Chisaki trying to put her uniform back on was funny but I'm glad she's starting to think things through now especially at that last scene where she realizes that she still has feelings for Hikari. Nice to know a bit more about the story about Shioshishio from the old man about the Sea God and the 'girl' and I'm starting to understand things better slightly.

Perhaps I was right not to expect any shippings for the moment as this show can really go in any way. At first it was just a love triangle then into a square then into a pentagon so I'm not surprised as to who ends up with who but I'm more curious as to how this ends up.

Not to mention this is one of the very few series that I am unable to actually predict things to happen.

We still have 7 episodes left so I'm looking forward to see how this goes!!

5/5

Feb 16, 2014 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
I hope Manaka is just sleeping...
Feb 16, 2014 8:43 PM
Dec 2012
Tsumugu said in the ep that as an adult you do lose a lot, but that means you would have to fill those old things with the new (something like that? obviously not exact text). And then he said that those five years have been like that to him, welllllll

Remember that part with Tsumugu slightly touching Chisakis face? It set some nostalgic points like when he did the same thing to Manaka when he said her Ena was pretty. I think Chisaki was somewhat of a replacement for Manaka to Tsumugu, idk. It doesn't really sound like Tsumugu would ever "replace" someone. He's too smart and caring for something like that. But he might have believed that Manaka might not really come back any time soon, until just now. He did act all very panick-y when Manaka came back. Just speculation. ^^;;
Feb 16, 2014 9:24 PM
Oct 2012
solomon585858 said:
No it was clear that she meant it in romantic way. She resembles Sakura and Ino from Naruto series who can't let their childhood crush over Sasuke go.

Uhm, no it was not romantic, and please don't compare Naruto to this show, that insults you, me, this show, and even Naruto.
Feb 16, 2014 10:29 PM

Apr 2007
I feel that when Chisaki said she still likes Hikari, she was just coming to terms with how much she has matured over the years. I suppose it can be argued that she said it in a romantic way, but I'm seeing it more as she still likes Hikari despite being apart for many years. All this time she was afraid that she had changed and had to change because she is an adult, but Hikari showed that she hasn't changed at all.

Or it can all just be a cheap trick for drama :P
ZephysFeb 16, 2014 10:33 PM
Feb 16, 2014 10:35 PM

Jan 2014
I'm glad Chisaki likes Hikari. That's the only good part of this episode (for me).
Feb 17, 2014 12:24 AM

Jan 2014
Zephys said:
I feel that when Chisaki said she still likes Hikari, she was just coming to terms with how much she has matured over the years. I suppose it can be argued that she said it in a romantic way, but I'm seeing it more as she still likes Hikari despite being apart for many years. All this time she was afraid that she had changed and had to change because she is an adult, but Hikari showed that she hasn't changed at all.

Or it can all just be a cheap trick for drama :P
Feb 17, 2014 9:21 AM
Sep 2011
hyuutaeng said:
What I understand so far:

- Tsumugu say thanks to Kaname for saving him at Ofunehiki day. Kaname replied he did that just because he is land people who cannot survive in sea and because he will always by Chisaki's side.

- Hikari told stories from Ofunehiki day to Manaka and asked what happenned when he can't reach her hand that day.

- Chisaki caught on Miuna's feeling for Hikari and felt deja vu with her own feeling.

- In the end, Chisaki said, turns out, it will always be Hikari, the one that she likes.

I think in next episode we'll see Miuna consulting to Tsumugu about her feeling. Probably because she secretly wish Manaka won't return (?). Same as Chisaki dilemma back then.

Idk what's with u guys, but I find this ep is great.
Making up the lost from last week, this is Chisaki centered episode. Lol.
Love it when Kaname angry.
Love it when Chisaki drunked and had an honest conversation with Tsumugu.
Most important is, FINALLY TSUMUGU GET MORE DIALOGUE!!! AND LAUGHED TOO.. Lol ><

Ps. I seriously think Chisaki has fold her feeling to Hikari.
She loves him but not wanting him. Idk, it looks more like a confession from her, all over again.
The reason why she loves him.

I also liked it! I think that actually explore Chisaki feelings was great, I wasn't being touched by the show anymore until this episode.
xxHxxFeb 17, 2014 9:46 AM
Feb 17, 2014 2:12 PM
Jul 2012
So from what I am noticing they are only really developing Hikari,Chisaki, and Miuna with bits of the rest.
Feb 17, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2008
Jakerams said:
So from what I am noticing they are only really developing Hikari,Chisaki, and Miuna with bits of the rest.

Well Hikari is MC so of course he will get some developing,
Chisaki and Miuna are grown up,
so of course they have character develop,
Kaname just few episodes ago just wake up,
so for him is still few days, not 5 years.
Manaka is sleeping, but she get some develop,
before time skip.
Tsumugu... well... last episode show some develop...
Feb 17, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
My love-hate relationship for this show.. This love googolgon (google sides)! Primarily, what must happen for me to not fall into a deep depression is Hikari X Minaka must happen! As for Chisaki, I just want her to be happy but this show foreshadows this most likely cannot be as she realises in this episode that after 5 years, she still loves Hikari.
Feb 17, 2014 10:40 PM

Feb 2013
This Tsumugu vs. Kaname. All this love and hate in the relationships, things sure have changed a lot.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Feb 17, 2014 11:50 PM
Feb 2014
kokorochan- said:
While I am 100% a TsumuguxManaka shipper, I recognize the fact this probably won't happen :'-(

But for others, do you guys think Tsumugu's feelings developed for Chisaki before or after time skip? I mean, couldn't the feelings have developed from or because of the situation at hand, since they were kind of the only two left out of the equation? Or do you guys think Tsumugu developed feelings for Chisaki before the time skip?

But he's kind of a brick wall so it's hard to tell. -.-

While waiting for the new episode, I did re-watch season 1, and while subtle, there are indeed moments that show Tsumugu had an interest (even slight) towards Chisaki (at least more than any real interest he showed towards Manaka; it was like Tsumugu x fish/sea for a few episodes there... like Haru from Free!, lol). His honesty towards her, glances he would have in her direction, his talk with her on the train when Manaka was sleeping, and a few others indicate some interest towards Chisaki.
Feb 18, 2014 12:49 AM

Apr 2012
Lainosuke said:
kokorochan- said:
While I am 100% a TsumuguxManaka shipper, I recognize the fact this probably won't happen :'-(

But for others, do you guys think Tsumugu's feelings developed for Chisaki before or after time skip? I mean, couldn't the feelings have developed from or because of the situation at hand, since they were kind of the only two left out of the equation? Or do you guys think Tsumugu developed feelings for Chisaki before the time skip?

But he's kind of a brick wall so it's hard to tell. -.-

While waiting for the new episode, I did re-watch season 1, and while subtle, there are indeed moments that show Tsumugu had an interest (even slight) towards Chisaki (at least more than any real interest he showed towards Manaka; it was like Tsumugu x fish/sea for a few episodes there... like Haru from Free!, lol). His honesty towards her, glances he would have in her direction, his talk with her on the train when Manaka was sleeping, and a few others indicate some interest towards Chisaki.

^this i agree. Also it is pretty clear now after this episode. Even with the reappearance of Manaka, he has his eyes on Chisaki. I don't think her waking up will change that.

Feb 18, 2014 2:56 AM

Jul 2009
damn i was really hoping for chisaki to realize that she's now old, he's still a kid, which she did but at the end of the day, she just took one step forward and two steps back. sigh. hopefully they can all now truly move on. kaname too. imagine a 14 year old trying to hit on your gf. what the hell LOL.
Feb 18, 2014 7:18 PM

Jul 2010
I really cant watch this anymore because of the age diffrence/time skip bullshit..*sigh*
Feb 19, 2014 2:26 AM

Apr 2009
I guess i'm one of the few who was on the Hikari X Chisaki ship, just seems to get worse and worse from here, since they Hikari is set on Manaka who I think is set on Tsumugu, ugh this love polygon is too much. I feel like hikari and chisaki are the two best chars in the show personally, Tsumugu is just boring and kaname is whiny, and manaka is just immature.
Feb 19, 2014 3:08 AM

Sep 2008
Screenshots and summary for episode 20
http://www.nagiasu.jp/story/index.html#story-20
Use example Google translator
to read summary
Feb 19, 2014 8:21 AM

Apr 2013
Loving the direction this anime is taking, love ALL DEM SHIPS
Feb 19, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2011
omfg Chisaki annoys me ......
seriously if not Manaka I prefer Miuna 1000000000000000times better!! Kaname move on chisaki she suckss go with Sayu<33
Feb 20, 2014 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
Dam Chisaki was pretty hot :3
It'll probably be HikariXManaka, TsumuguXChisaki, Miuna alone? :SS I still want HikariXMiuna though T.T. Kaname might get with Sayu =_=
Feb 20, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
Oh my god, seriously, the love routes are so fucked up. Lets look at it :
Sayu love Kaname, but Kaname and Tsumugu love Chisaki, Chisaki and Miuna love Hikari, Hikari love Manaka, Manaka love Tsumugu and (probably) Hikari. The only love that seem reciprocal is Hikari and Manaka, but something bad seem to be weaving about Manaka...

Poor Miuna, it really look like she have no chance to make that love reality. It really look like Hikari consider her more as a sister.

''Drunk'' (getting drunk at plum juice... :P ) Chisaki was hilarious xD
Tsumugu finally said it and the hostility for Chisaki have started. And when she tried putting that school uniform back, that fan service :P

Hikari have really grew a lot in maturity. He's still a kid, but when we take his personnality in contrast of the episode 1, he's a really a good cast.

Next episode will surely more focus on Manaka coma. As I thought, she wouldn't wake up so easily. The fact that she moved mean nothing, in a coma, only when one open the eyes that we have a good sign.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 26, 2014 5:40 PM
Jun 2013
Chisaki x Tsumugu is my new favorite pairing I guess. Of course, that will probably change when Manaka wakes up. If Manaka still likes Tsumugu, then all my ships will be sunk again...
Feb 27, 2014 5:52 AM

Nov 2010
Some very pretty girls this episode.

The boys mesmerized by Chisaki coming out of the water (gif): http://s30.postimg.org/6k16b2yun/726c75d41f633329400392497c4b6a94.gif

Long hair Miuna so cute! http://s10.postimg.org/54li82rrd/Untitled.png
Mar 19, 2014 1:00 PM

Jan 2011
Man, this stuff is still weird.
Love penta-hexa-whateveritis-gon. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 3, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2012
I know we all know it, but Kaname really got screwed over. .

I really loved that last OST! and the last line T_T

Apr 3, 2014 9:12 PM

Jun 2011
Didn't like the part with Kaname and Tsumugu, enjoyed every last bit of Hikari. The story remind me a little of Hikari x Manaka x Tsumugu, I hope that's not the case, because of Hikari and Manaka is going to become a thing, I want Manaka to truly love Hikari, either that, or they don't end up together at all.

Edit: One thing I am confused about though, how could Chisaki retains her Ena when she was away from the sea for such long period?

Kelvets said:

The boys mesmerized by Chisaki coming out of the water (gif): http://s30.postimg.org/6k16b2yun/726c75d41f633329400392497c4b6a94.gif

Have I watched the wrong episode, or you, because I don't see this at all in this episode, or was it in the opening/ending? o.O
ToG25thBaamApr 3, 2014 9:21 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 5, 2014 5:43 AM

May 2013
Tsumugu tells kaname that he loves chisaki. Hmm another ship huh. Lol at chisaki while wearing her uniform. This anime have too many drama.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 8, 2014 7:15 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode, with some slight but nice development!
Apr 14, 2014 4:29 PM

Apr 2012
The pairings this show gives us make absolutely no since. It's as if the characters themselves don't matter and the only thing that does is what they want to matter. I mean the pairings the show sets up don't work. Hikari X Manaka doesn't work because Manaka cries at every single thing and Hikari teases people all the time. If they married and ended up in a real argument then she would cry Hikari would apologize and then they'd move on and repeat this until the time comes when Hikari says "SHUT UP HOE!!" and kills her.

Also the Chisaki X Hikari is just broken beyond all reason. Overlooking the fact that you've been living with another guy for 5 years and been around him all that time living practically like a wife and the fact that Hikari is much more immature and ignorant and still in high school. Chisaki herself has taken actions that prove more love toward Tsumugi than Hikari. "Will you be my sea slug" is essentially a confession. You trust this guy enough to tell him things you can't tell ANYBODY ELSE and you don't love him? That DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. People don't work that way and it just doesn't make sense. She screamed when she thought he would die(not sure if she saw Hikari or not), but she screen went to her alone for that scream. Even the show suggests it.

Sorry this was more of a rant. I've been watching the show recently and with what just happened i really just lost it. Sorry, but thank you if you read it.
Apr 15, 2014 6:30 AM

Feb 2013
-Aero- said:
The pairings this show gives us make absolutely no since. It's as if the characters themselves don't matter and the only thing that does is what they want to matter. I mean the pairings the show sets up don't work. Hikari X Manaka doesn't work because Manaka cries at every single thing and Hikari teases people all the time. If they married and ended up in a real argument then she would cry Hikari would apologize and then they'd move on and repeat this until the time comes when Hikari says "SHUT UP HOE!!" and kills her.

Also the Chisaki X Hikari is just broken beyond all reason. Overlooking the fact that you've been living with another guy for 5 years and been around him all that time living practically like a wife and the fact that Hikari is much more immature and ignorant and still in high school. Chisaki herself has taken actions that prove more love toward Tsumugi than Hikari. "Will you be my sea slug" is essentially a confession. You trust this guy enough to tell him things you can't tell ANYBODY ELSE and you don't love him? That DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. People don't work that way and it just doesn't make sense. She screamed when she thought he would die(not sure if she saw Hikari or not), but she screen went to her alone for that scream. Even the show suggests it.

Sorry this was more of a rant. I've been watching the show recently and with what just happened i really just lost it. Sorry, but thank you if you read it.

I disagree. Both Manaka x Hikari and Chisaki x Hikari were strong pairings that could have worked out very well. Manaka and Hikari have by far strongest bond. Their "fights" are the very sign of that. If you consider their age, it's not so atypical to behave like that, not to mention that as they grow up their bond would be getting even stronger. Hikari has shown more development than anyone else in the series.

As for Chisaki, the only true issue here is the five-years hibernation the others went through while she was living normally. She had very strong feelings for Hikari and the shock of seeing him still the same guy she saw years ago had a hefty toll on her. Also, let's not forget that she began trusting Tsumugu because Manaka really liked him. "Will you be my slug" doesn't have any "love interest" meaning here. She loves Hikari and she wanted someone to confide in. That slug could have been Manaka, but she always knew Manaka had lingering feelings for Hikari as well.

Tsugumu was the person Manaka trusted, someone she wanted to trust too. Also, what did she trust Tsumugu for that she couldn't tell anyone else? The feelings for Hikari? That is the only reason she started approaching him for. At the beginning of the series she trusted him because of Manaka, but soon she started disliking him, but then she realised he wasn't a bad person.

And, as far as the disaster during the ritual on episode 13, Tsumugu is the only normal person there. Hikari and Kaname can swim and breath with no effort, their life wasn't at threat as much as Tsumugu's was. However, she was terrified when she saw Kaname falling into the sea.

She lived five years alone and away from her childhood friends. She had no other place to go and Tsumugu's grandfather took her in. Of course by living with him her relationship with Tsumugu would get closer, although not enough to forget the Hikari she so much loved from childhood. She realises her powerlessness when even her tiniest chance to be with Hikari was shuttered: him now being younger than her by 5 years.

Was it not for the time skip, or if she fell into the sea and hibernated like the others, it would have been totally different.
BernkastleApr 15, 2014 6:34 AM
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Apr 19, 2014 5:55 AM

Sep 2012
Please wake up Manaka, they're all waiting for you.
Apr 29, 2014 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
1. Perfect shot of chisaki in her old school uniform

2. Chisaki: I don't think I'll be able to have eyes like that ever again.; epic line

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 11, 2014 1:28 AM

Jul 2013
Love this episode because it shows Chisaki's feeling for Hikari still hasn't changed.

I really hope HikariXChisaki can become the true pair and age doesnt matter as the writer showed this by Akari(Hikari's older sister) married to the man who is like 10 years older or something.

Tsumuga seems like he can live as a single person and Kaname has Sayu.

Hikari just open your heart for Chisaki and you don't have to remember about Manaka

Im rooting for ChisakiXHikari
Renaultclio101May 11, 2014 1:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
The love is strong in this anime.

Hikari likes Manaka
Minaka likes Tsumugu
Tsumugu likes Chisaki
Kaname likes Chisaki
Chisaki likes Hikari
Miuna likes Hikari
Sayu likes Kaname
May 18, 2014 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
PedoChisaki ftw xD
May 26, 2014 5:31 PM
Aug 2012
Quick theory: Manaka wakes up, but several years after everyones dead and relationships established. It becomes a tradition to take care of Manaka around the area. This would be extremely tragic, but that's my 2 cents. I mainly get this sense through the ED. Feels odd that only person shown is Manaka, plus the scenery/weather of the ED is completely different from the current one, so I'm guessing she wakes up after the whole ordeal is over.
Jun 25, 2014 1:43 AM
May 2012
-Tsumugu finally said that he likes Chisaki.
-Chisaki finally said that she still loves Hikari.

Tsumugu's grandpa sure knows a lot of stuffs.
The OST they used during Hikari and Chisaki's scene is so good. I really like it!!

Stark700 said:

LOL, Chitsaki's scenes of trying to wear her clothes is just so fucking hilarious. http://imgur.com/JkA2lir

This and her nurse outfit *^* Hot~

neosic said:
Quick theory: Manaka wakes up, but several years after everyones dead and relationships established. It becomes a tradition to take care of Manaka around the area. This would be extremely tragic, but that's my 2 cents. I mainly get this sense through the ED. Feels odd that only person shown is Manaka, plus the scenery/weather of the ED is completely different from the current one, so I'm guessing she wakes up after the whole ordeal is over.

This can be actually a good ending for this Anime, but I think mine is better: Manaka will wake up, she will then realize that she slept for so many years that all of the characters we know are already dead. Then, they will show a scene where Manaka is like 80 years old and she is in front of many children in a school or something telling a story, and the story she is telling is their story, Nagi no Asukara. They won't be showing who ends up with who because that would be better. It would be better if we don't know who ends up with who.......at least for me. All of this scene are happening while they are playing those beautiful OSTs. Tragic and beautiful ending at the same time :)) Imagine this!!
Jul 8, 2014 4:59 PM

May 2009
Is it just me.. or doesn't the actual story of the anime matter anymore? While they try to find out whether everyone from Shioshishi will wake up, we're here discussing relationships. lol.
It's really funny that we're all about the relationship (who ends up with who?) instead of the actual story. heheh.

Anyway I'm just like that. I'm really asking myself who the hell everyone will end up with. These relationships are going so far that I had to read the comments to know who loves who.. XD

I really liked the Kaname x Chikari and Hikari x Manaka thing.. but I gues I don't mind some differences. I just don't like Sayu and Miuna much... They're... kids. I just don't like their characters that much.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 10, 2014 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
LOL, Chisaki's scenes of trying to wear her clothes is just so fucking hilarious. http://imgur.com/JkA2lir

xD That was great!

And I loved the scene with Tsugumu stroking Chisaki's hair when she was asleep~ It was so sweet. I totally support Tsugumu x Chisaki :3
Aug 21, 2014 9:01 AM
May 2013
I don't even really want Manaka to wake up at this point. I honestly feel like the show would lose half the emotional impact it's going for with that. If she wakes she's probably going to be completely clueless as to what has happened, and just be like she was 5 years ago. Though I think them already bringing Manaka to the surface was poor...

I can see this series ending badly for Miuna, but... cmon, Hikari just needs to what's going on here.

Miuna pls.
Aug 21, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2014
poor kaname that dude will never catch a break
good confession on tsumugu about time it happened
chisaki still likes hikari >_>
I'm still on the miuna x hikari ship never jumping boat
Aug 28, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2014
Since the timeskip, I only have one true pairing now-that is Tsugumu x Chisaki. I don't really care about the others anymore. Hikari is just too boring and I'm sad most of the girls like her. I feel bad for Miuna. She deserves better. Let's not forget Kaname and Sayu, the ones that have it worst ;-;
Sep 14, 2014 6:37 AM

Oct 2012
Chisaki and her tsundere reaction xD
I really miss the blue-white uniform
Oh, Chisaki it's non-alcoholic!

I guess, Manaka won't wake up until the last episode?
Since you know, the OP... It's a bit spoiling the story to us

OriginANIME said:
The love is strong in this anime.

Hikari likes Manaka
Manaka likes Tsumugu
Tsumugu likes Chisaki
Kaname likes Chisaki
Chisaki likes Hikari
Miuna likes Hikari
Sayu likes Kaname

And no one likes Sayu.. Poor Sayu... :(
(Miuna had one, her classmate)
"Signature removed"
Nov 13, 2014 10:27 PM

Jul 2013
GDI Chisaki you and Tsumugu could be so perfect. ;_; This episode made me ship it hard.

Also this is like definitely pedophilia...at least in the US. But I think Chisaki knows that they're only feelings and not worth acting on. Hopefully she'll get over them.

Also Kaname/Tsumugu rivalry is fun to watch. I really like watching Chisaki and Tsumugu interact. <3
Dec 17, 2014 3:51 PM

Jan 2013
Has Tsumugu said. They haven't moved on, yet.
Was funny to see Chisaki wanting to get drunk :3
The confrontation between Tsumugu and Kaname was good.

And of course Chisaki's feelings for Hikari now are forced, she's just escaping the reality that she is now.
The reality of she being an adult, while her childhood friends are still kids, and her parents and everyone else being "frozen in time", which makes her unable to move on and start making her life with Tsumugu.
Jan 11, 2015 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
That's nice fight for Chisaki guys. Men talk with fists hahahah.
Despite what Kaname think or does his love for Chisaki is real.. at least that's what I believe.
I kinda take back my words. I still don't really like Tsugumu after all LOL.
Oh so Chisaki finally confirm her feelings for Hikari never faded after all.
I can see her personality is still the same as ever despite her age.
Manaka still won't wake up huh.. hmmmm.
Jan 12, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2014
Back again to a triangle.. There is already someone there for you Chisaki..

Mar 15, 2015 7:17 PM

Feb 2013
Chisaki in that nurse outfit. HHHHNNNNGGGG! I found it cute when she tried to put on her old school uniform.

I really hope Manaka wakes up soon.

Getting lost in a underwater forest seems dumb. They could've just swam up. Something you can't do on land. But oh well. They're kids.

Wow, even after 5 years some things don't change. Chisaki still likes Hikari, Hikari still likes Manaka, Kaname still likes Chisaki but does Manaka still like Tsumugu? The love polygon continues!

Yup, this episode confirms that Tsumugu likes Chisaki. TsumuguXChisaki is a ship a can get behind. It's actually the one I want along with ManakaXHikari.

Kaname can be cold! He said he didn't want to save Tsumugu because he would benefit from it. Wow! I didn't expect that from him. But even then Tsumugu is grateful that he did save him.

That converastion at the end. So the Sea God took away Manaka's Ena because she loved Tsumugu, and since Miuna loves Hikari the Sea God gave Manaka's Ena to Miuna. That seems logical.

Watching the ED again, what if Manaka doesn't wake up for years and years and years? What if she wakes up when all the people she knows is dead. Is that why she is alone in the ED? What do those flying airplanes mean!? There are five of them. I bet each one stands foe Chisaki, Hikari, Kaname, Tsumugu, and herself. What a twist that would be. I hope it's not that becuase that is too sad. Geez. Why did I think that?!

Onto the next episode!
Nano1124Mar 15, 2015 7:24 PM
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

186 by basskiller »»
May 18, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

168 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.