Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 18, 2014 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Amble said:
The fuck? Is this fucking netorare or should I say cheating?

Stop using NTR/netorare if you don't understand what it really means.

Jan 18, 2014 12:06 AM
Aug 2013
lil akira is an ass man and i respect that
Jan 18, 2014 12:21 AM

Dec 2012
nroa said:
lil akira is an ass man and i respect that

LOL. Best comment.
Jan 18, 2014 12:25 AM

Apr 2013
Amble said:
The fuck? Is this fucking netorare or should I say cheating?
there can be no ntr if there are no couples.
Jan 18, 2014 12:42 AM

Nov 2011
Great episode, pacing was awesome and just seemed like this episode had alot of plot development looking forward to next weeks :)
Jan 18, 2014 3:53 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode slow but engaging, the plot still has not provided even a clue on the appearance of Hikari, but you can forgive this delay, because what were interested in the relationships between the various characters.
Drawings, animations and narration very nice! : D
Let's see what they invent now to make things more "exciting"! XD
Jan 18, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2009
The feels in this ep

Probably after Sayu said "Must be nice that the person you like woke up " Kaname would wake up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2014 4:46 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Clearing up a few things here and there, another nice episode with a calm pace.

Oh wow I totally forgot one of the ships, heck after Kaname wakes up, the SayuxKaname will take off. I guess the only reason the shippings feel so wrong to me is that they work fine when you compare their ages and don't work at all if you consider how old they should be.

Either way, I'll probably warm up to one pairing or the other soon enough.
Jan 18, 2014 5:17 AM
Jan 2014
you are convinced that Chisaki and hikari will end up together, and now Chisaki hikari live in 2 different worlds, he makes the averages, she is preparing to become a nurse ... and many other things.
Jan 18, 2014 6:13 AM
Dec 2013
whitehairgirls said:
solomon585858 said:
Lrdwhyt said:
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:
Poor Tsumugu remembers Taichi, a sufferer. Tsumugo alone will end up being the best anime character.
Hikari is triggered the worst of all Mc completely annoying anime.
Some people like Kaname weak character that adds nothing.
wow.. Hikari is literally the best character of this show, and Kaname is a boss. Tsumugou is complete crap. It amazes me that some people think like that.

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.
Tsumugu is much more interesting and mysterious character.

Kaname is ordinalry and plain character. Nothing new.

Did you skip 9 episodes worth of development or something?

Noothing changed. Hikari is the same.

I am sorry but I have to say you are stupid. Lol at the notion of calling Hikari the worst MC. Hikari is a total different character. The Hikari you are describing is the one from the first 2 episodes. He doesn't always "yell." His scene with Tsumugu made perfect sense.He has matured a lot. Look at how he handled the situation with Chisaki after she confessed to him and after meeting her for the first time since the time skip. The Hikari from the first 2 episodes would not do that. Now that is character development. Kaname is not weak, he is arguably the most level headed out of the 6 main characters. Tsumugu is a great character, so you got one thing right.

U are right in general. But I'm not agree w/t Tsumugu's great character. He is painted too perfect to be likeable. Always cleverest, precise, almost emotionless... I prefer Hikari because of his more native colored appearance.
Jan 18, 2014 6:29 AM

Jan 2014
I thought Hikari x Chisaki had no chance at all but looking at their reunion, I guess I was wrong. Hey, they look nice regardless age difference. I hope Chisaki would continue loving Hikari.
Jan 18, 2014 6:35 AM

Apr 2013
Another great episode!

Tsumugu got to be a "sea slug" again, this time for Hikari. XD Who's next, Kaname?

Kaname will probably be back in the next episode or the one after. There has to be more time to develop his character before the show gets to the end. Hopefully his return will bring more information as to why the hibernation is happening and why Hikari woke up. (That's still making me really curious)
Jan 18, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2013
I was thinking about Episode 15 again and that Hikari said ''for me it´s just the day before yesterday''.
So I just realised that the last thing Kaname saw ,was Chisaki hugging Tsumugu.
My feels :(!
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Jan 18, 2014 6:42 AM
Jan 2014
wanderingplayboy said:
I thought Hikari x Chisaki had no chance at all but looking at their reunion, I guess I was wrong. Hey, they look nice regardless age difference. I hope Chisaki would continue loving Hikari.

certainly not to mention that the episode seemed to me almost 15 mother and child, without thinking that now live in two worlds seconded, and will no longer have a way of being, as in the past, five years ago returned home together and were in the same class and various things, and then hikari Chisaki rejected, for he has passed only two days after he told Manaka, I do not think you will forget about her, you can always think that one day will come, and I think of you, Manaka in this story will have a following a broken foot, maybe when we will be back the party of the Sea (I can not name right now) or the same Tsumugu the fished.
do not forget that for me the place of Chisaki 5 years ago, the press has a role Miuna ... Miuna and Tsumugu have it. therefore please stop with this story of Hikari and Chisaki did I find ridiculous,
Jan 18, 2014 7:09 AM

Mar 2012
I think the 'ships are starting to become a little more obvious in this series unless this series does eventually decide to pull a Manaka revival (which might throw everything for a loop).

Tsumugu x Chisaki - Yes, even after they bring back Hikari, I don't see a Hikari x Chisaki happening. Why? There was something subtle (maybe not THAT subtle) that caught my eye. When Tsumugu walked in on Chisaki changing. He noted that she had changed and became beautiful. When re-united with Hikari, he announced that he was glad that out of everything that changed, Chisaki had not. We also need to remember that 5 years ago, Hikari saw Chisaki as nothing more than a friend, even after Chisaki's confession because Hikari still had feelings for Manaka.

Hikari x Miuna (or Manaka if they bring her back) - This is obviously a tougher one to predict than the other two. We keep seeing Miuna pining over Hikari and Hikari still flabbergasted that the childish Miuna that he remembered is now the same age as him. While Hikari does still have the blinders on, I think he'll eventually see how much Miuna cares about him. However, I'm not going to completely throw out the notion that this series could bring back Manaka. I don't think they will, but it's P.A. Works. They are about as unpredictable as it comes with the way they write things.

Kaname x Sayu - This one is a bit more straight-forward than Hikari x Miuna, but I also have to say there's a bit of unpredictability here as well. Much like Hikari x Miuna, it'll be interesting if Kaname can get over his view of Sayu being childish and seeing her as more of the adolescent she is. While I know Kaname might still have feelings for Chisaki, I really don't see that sort of relationship going anywhere.

In my humble opinion, I really don't see this series bringing Manaka back. When she sacrificed herself to the Sea God, I think she came to a realization. I think she came to the realization that there was an almost insurmountable amount of tension surrounding the group of friends. Manaka cares for her friends more than anything, even above 'shipping with someone else. I think she sacrificed herself so that all of her friends could be happy and continue living fulfilling lives. I'm going to take a guess, but I think this series will eventually be about the group of friends realizing why Manaka sacrificed herself and overcoming it.
Jan 18, 2014 7:21 AM
Jan 2014
instead the character of kaname will be important, knowing kaname (a direct and forthright person) will tell you to try something for Chisaki if Tsumugu? because he left the grip of the boat? etc. ... can you imagine if Kaname has lost his memory? l 'only character that remains is sayu.
I have a hunch that tsugumu will go away from the town forever, and certainly Chisaki will realize that being in love with him.
Jan 18, 2014 7:38 AM

Aug 2009
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGG
Jan 18, 2014 8:04 AM

Feb 2012
The animation and background are just stunning
Jan 18, 2014 8:21 AM
Dec 2013
Some things are given w/w too argue for, so there appears filing something is missing. Way Manaka got so great feeling to Tsumugu-she says he is as "The sun", he is "to good"!?! I can't see him in that light et all! He is little bit plane to be great. I like more how is Hikari develops.
hcikokokokJan 18, 2014 11:16 AM
Jan 18, 2014 8:26 AM

Jan 2014
kido22 said:
wanderingplayboy said:

certainly not to mention that the episode seemed to me almost 15 mother and child, without thinking that now live in two worlds seconded, and will no longer have a way of being, as in the past, five years ago returned home together and were in the same class and various things, and then hikari Chisaki rejected, for he has passed only two days after he told Manaka, I do not think you will forget about her, you can always think that one day will come, and I think of you, Manaka in this story will have a following a broken foot, maybe when we will be back the party of the Sea (I can not name right now) or the same Tsumugu the fished.
do not forget that for me the place of Chisaki 5 years ago, the press has a role Miuna ... Miuna and Tsumugu have it. therefore please stop with this story of Hikari and Chisaki did I find ridiculous,

I'm sorry I don't understand most part of your post but I assumed you disagree with Hikari x Chisaki idea, right? Good for you, actually the probability of Hikari x Chisaki happens is less than 5% (I think). But for a Hikari x Chisaki shipper (and I'm not even their shipper), it might be a good news since 5% is enough to prove that the ship hasn't sunk yet.

Their reunion was beautiful. Chisaki looked a bit childish when meeting Hikari and Hikari could handle her smoothly, I almost forgot that they were 5 years apart. That looks nice to me and I'm perfectly fine if by the EoS they hook up (in fact, I'm gonna respect this series more and more if they can pull it off since it's unpredictable and unorthodox).
Not to mention, rather than Manaka (Miuna isn't even in his radar, at least not yet), Chisaki is certainly a better choice. Well... Tsumugu can have Manaka for all I care.
Jan 18, 2014 8:42 AM
Jan 2014
wanderingplayboy said:
kido22 said:
wanderingplayboy said:

I'm sorry I don't understand most part of your post but I assumed you disagree with Hikari x Chisaki idea, right? Good for you, actually the probability of Hikari x Chisaki happens is less than 5% (I think). But for a Hikari x Chisaki shipper (and I'm not even their shipper), it might be a good news since 5% is enough to prove that the ship hasn't sunk yet.

Their reunion was beautiful. Chisaki looked a bit childish when meeting Hikari and Hikari could handle her smoothly, I almost forgot that they were 5 years apart. That looks nice to me and I'm perfectly fine if by the EoS they hook up (in fact, I'm gonna respect this series more and more if they can pull it off since it's unpredictable and unorthodox).
Not to mention, rather than Manaka (Miuna isn't even in his radar, at least not yet), Chisaki is certainly a better choice. Well... Tsumugu can have Manaka for all I care.

in my post I talk about Chisaki and tsugumu, and Chisaki no hikari,you are convinced that he will be with Chisaki tsugumu?
I'm sorry I'm Italian, I do everything with google translation
kido22Jan 18, 2014 8:45 AM
Jan 18, 2014 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
Chisaki x Hikari Forever! I think it will be a second season...
Jan 18, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2014
LiMaKuS said:
Chisaki x Hikari Forever! I think it will be a second season...

you are right, we are talking about hikari, who two days earlier had told Manaka, which is still in love, if you think resurface? Chisaki and which rejected.
then have 2 people who no longer have a way to see each other as in the past, different schools, different houses and stuff.
I think the same Chisaki svillupato has something for tsugumu?
Jan 18, 2014 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
kido22 said:

you are right, we are talking about hikari, who two days earlier had told Manaka, which is still in love, if you think resurface? Chisaki and which rejected.
then have 2 people who no longer have a way to see each other as in the past, different schools, different houses and stuff.
I just hope
Jan 18, 2014 9:04 AM
Jan 2014
LiMaKuS said:
kido22 said:

I just hope it

LiMaKuS said:
kido22 said:

I just hope
LiMaKuS said:
kido22 said:

I just hope

you hope?
Jan 18, 2014 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
kido22 said:

you hope?

I hope that they will be together (Chisaki and Hikari)
LiMaKuSJan 18, 2014 9:29 AM
Jan 18, 2014 9:33 AM
Jan 2014
LiMaKuS said:
kido22 said:

you hope?

I hope that they will be together (Chisaki and Hikari)

if you do the accounts you give me reason to me .... I do not know what I know.
Jan 18, 2014 12:34 PM
Jan 2014
Amazing series, amazing episodes. Nothin less! Everything's tidy & well-written!

Shipping all the relationships they can offer! Even hikari x miuna/chisaki!
Trust me, 5 years of loving the same person while unrequited is difficult. Year by year u met new friends, new people, events happenning, maturing, yet u still love that one single person from 5 years ago. It's not about they failed to move on, but because they simply hold care of who they love.

As for tsumugu, finally after 15 eps i just realized the source of my dejavu watching tsumugu all this time. Anyone besides me found a resemblance between tsumugu and tachibana kanade (tenshi) from angel beats? So basically, Tsumugu's a male kuudere? I even thought he is the male version of kanade :p
Jan 18, 2014 2:34 PM

Dec 2012
So much has changed around Hikari. Its nice to see that at the end he is all cheerful.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 18, 2014 2:58 PM
Jan 2014
Silverapple said:
Amazing series, amazing episodes. Nothin less! Everything's tidy & well-written!

Shipping all the relationships they can offer! Even hikari x miuna/chisaki!
Trust me, 5 years of loving the same person while unrequited is difficult. Year by year u met new friends, new people, events happenning, maturing, yet u still love that one single person from 5 years ago. It's not about they failed to move on, but because they simply hold care of who they love.

As for tsumugu, finally after 15 eps i just realized the source of my dejavu watching tsumugu all this time. Anyone besides me found a resemblance between tsumugu and tachibana kanade (tenshi) from angel beats? So basically, Tsumugu's a male kuudere? I even thought he is the male version of kanade :p

Lmao I just finished Angel Beats today, but yeah I agree they both have a lot of similar qualities. I just think though that as Nagi continues to progress we will see Tsumugu show a lot more emotions.
Burgerboner69Jan 18, 2014 3:10 PM
Jan 18, 2014 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
This show is amazing~~~~

Easily the best of 2013~~~

To think that I thought end of last year that 2013 will go down as a "nothing great come out year"

.... This show... Those characters...
My god I love this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2014 8:11 PM

Aug 2010
This show has gotten so much better after the time skip. I liked Manaka but I like the show better with her gone. Now other characters have their chance to shine. Used to not like Chisaki much before the time skip but she's easily my favorite female now. Tsumugu has always been the best in the show for me. Hope he and Chisaki end up together.
Jan 18, 2014 9:08 PM

Nov 2012
miuna.. <3 miuna miuna miuna miuna........... really love her <3

hikari.. hoho.. finally he back.. well he is not like always but really miss this boy! :3
I wonder who will wake up next.. hmm kaname?
oh really wonder what happen with manaka? :/
chisaki.. damn she really something.. fanservice.. tears.. her cute side.. :3 not hate her :3
glad hikari and chisaki meet again :'
Jan 19, 2014 9:37 AM

Sep 2012
The twist gotten better.

Miuna is concerned for Hikari, so it's like they're gonna end up together. It looks like Chisaki still have feelings for Hikari. Fuck Tsumugu, he's not doing any move to Chisaki for five years, its like he doesn't have any emotions at all!!

Chisaki cried.

Can't wait what will happen next episode.
Jan 19, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2009
It feels really weird to see Hikari still 14 when everyone else is older, especially that height difference of Hikari and Chisak... damn that sucks.
I don't know what pairing I'm going for anymore with Hikari's age stuck at 14 years old, I hope there's some kind of power that makes him grow older to his supposedly original age of the years he's lost.

I have a feeling that from the Opening Hikari will have powers.
And that Kaname will come back, but none of the villagers while they'll try to find Manaka.
I almost had tears when Hikari threw all his feelings out, that was beautiful and awesome.
And fuck Tsumugu x Chisaki.
Jan 19, 2014 3:59 PM

Mar 2012
The bus stop moment when Chisaki realized she's the only one that changed when she opposed the idea the entire time. Loved it

Man, Hikari's suffering and acceptance.
ninja88880Jan 19, 2014 4:16 PM
Jan 19, 2014 6:58 PM

Aug 2012
I'm suprised that Hikari accepted it so quickly.
Jan 19, 2014 7:57 PM

Jul 2012
ryshin said:
Another episode without kaname.... Hikari was still thinking about manaka, way to go for miuna.. Chisaki was afraid seeing hikari, but met him by coincidence lol. I hope she will open her heart for tsumugu and forget hikari. Because it's impossible for kaname now.

I hope kaname will come back soon.. miss him so much. And Sayu is waiting too... lol

Pretty much what I`m thinking, MiunaxHiikun, ChisakixTsumugu and SayuxKaname, let`s go!

Btw another good episode, the scene of Chisaki showing her bra was so weird, yet good >:o
Jan 19, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2008
I'm sure there will be a pairing that will never be. I gotta prepare for the incoming feels.
Jan 19, 2014 8:09 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, I just knew the episode was about to end. Pretty painful to see Hikari adapting to the new life, as well as Chisaki's reaction. But I just had all the more respect for him when he suddenly turned it around and decided to see everything that changed and overcome it. He's definitely become really mature for a 14 year old, I think.

And after this episode, I'm much less worried about the shipping. That will all come in due time, but I'm more concerned about them having happy lives. It's hard to believe it's only a little more than halfway through... if the series keeps it up it could easily get a 10/10 for me.
Jan 19, 2014 9:01 PM

Oct 2013
Damn it, all the feels.

Hikari really makes me sad whenever he's standing next to someone, gosh. Though I guess the bright points with him playing with Akira were really adorable.
(Seriously, Akira's obsession with "kancho" makes me giggle every time.)

I was a bit confused by the 5'o clock song, I'm curious... is it just for those hibernating to hear once they wake up, or is it trying to wake them up? QAQ I'm a little confused by its purpose...

Oh man, and the preview. "I'm Sakishima who is repeating this class." Ahaha how adorable! Er, I mean, Senpai.
Jan 19, 2014 9:58 PM
Dec 2013
Kirioko said:
Damn it, all the feels.

Hikari really makes me sad whenever he's standing next to someone, gosh. Though I guess the bright points with him playing with Akira were really adorable.
(Seriously, Akira's obsession with "kancho" makes me giggle every time.)

I was a bit confused by the 5'o clock song, I'm curious... is it just for those hibernating to hear once they wake up, or is it trying to wake them up? QAQ I'm a little confused by its purpose...

Oh man, and the preview. "I'm Sakishima who is repeating this class." Ahaha how adorable! Er, I mean, Senpai.

I think that 5 o'clock song means for waking them up.
Like trying to remind sea people that land people wait for them (?)
The song sounds great, comparing to the previous one, the darker version that played when Ofunehiki.
Jan 20, 2014 1:34 AM

Dec 2012
Woooo Miuna all the way. And dat scene with Hikari yelling at Tsugumu, too much feels. I do wonder how Kaname is going to take all of this when he comes back though, if ever.
:(
Jan 20, 2014 1:36 AM
Sep 2013
Seems Miuna is taking the main character role for the 2nd half, though not nearly as prominent as Hikari's role in the 1st half. In the first half, the story revolved around Hikari but in this half, all the major characters get some focus.

Chisaki is such a heartbreaker; first Kaname and now Tsumugu. Though not much, Chisaki x Tsumugu seems to have the most development right now; at the beginning, I was hoping for them to develop Manaka x Tsumugu, Chisaki x Kaname, and Hikari x Whoever but that didn't happen. I hope they start focusing on developing something though.
Jan 20, 2014 1:36 AM
Sep 2013
Ongaku-hime said:
I know it's not incest. I did word that very wrong. I just meant that they have a common relative. I don't think it would be wrong for them to get together. It would just make for a complicated family circumstance. Anyway, I don't think Hikari is going to see Miuna in a romantic way because they are related, even if not by blood. His nephew is her half-brother. I just don't see it happening. But no, it's not wrong. It's not incest. It's just weird, in my opinion.

Hikari does not see Miuna in a romantic way mainly because he is too Manaka focused. Then there is the issue that he probably still see her the same way he did 5 years ago, which was definitely not romantic. To Hikari, Miuna was just a kid yesterday. Its definitely not impossible though, but they have to at least get through the Manaka issue. Oh, and Miuna's love for Hikari is just a crush, they gonna have to develop it a lot more than this if its gonna get my support.
Jan 20, 2014 3:04 AM

Oct 2009
OOOhhhh~ So many feels ;_;
I understand Chisaki but god I hope Tsumugu nails her soon so we can get past this... >_>!

Honestly I don't mind HikariXMiuna, I really like how her character has grown. But I don't see it happening unless something is wrong with Manaka.
Jan 20, 2014 10:00 AM
Jan 2014
ummmm sorry for those of you who believe Manaka is going to come as a main character but shes most likely not going to come back until the last episode.The op and ed kinda show that shes going to be separated from the rest for some reason related to the sea god.

To those of you who believe that HikarixChisaki isn't going to happen. I would say don't let that boat sink yet because Chisaki is very hung up with her past and she said she didnt want things to change. That may very well mean that her feelings for Hikari hasnt changed. Second of all, the anime is very unpredictable, its best to not try and predict the anime outcome before another plot twist happens when we least expect it.
Jan 20, 2014 11:05 AM
Jan 2014
LostForgotten1 said:
ummmm sorry for those of you who believe Manaka is going to come as a main character but shes most likely not going to come back until the last episode.The op and ed kinda show that shes going to be separated from the rest for some reason related to the sea god.

To those of you who believe that HikarixChisaki isn't going to happen. I would say don't let that boat sink yet because Chisaki is very hung up with her past and she said she didnt want things to change. That may very well mean that her feelings for Hikari hasnt changed. Second of all, the anime is very unpredictable, its best to not try and predict the anime outcome before another plot twist happens when we least expect it.

it is unlikely that in five years Chisaki has not developed anything for tsugumu
and then the character of Miuna Manaka and where you put them? hikari rejected chisai 2 days before, and now that you no longer see should create something? him will always live with the love he has for Manaka.
Chisaki will spare wheel, because Manaka return ....
PS: mari okada is not the master miyazaki, it is treated as if it were a god
Jan 20, 2014 12:07 PM
Dec 2012
I really want Chisaki and Tsumugu to end up together, hikari and manaka. and Kaname and muina. I dont know why but i think chisaki and Tsumugu would be great together and it already seems like Tsumugu likes her.
Jan 20, 2014 12:11 PM
Dec 2012
LittleInori said:
Woooo Miuna all the way. And dat scene with Hikari yelling at Tsugumu, too much feels. I do wonder how Kaname is going to take all of this when he comes back though, if ever.

In the OP it shows him so its very likely that he will come back
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

186 by basskiller »»
May 18, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

168 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.