Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2013 2:13 PM

Oct 2011
Liinah said:
Mmmm, I'm confused about something and I hope someone can help me with that. What exactly would happen if Dee had "reset" the world? They would go back in time and have a chance to make a different wish or what?

Yes but then Alis and Dee travels outside that world would have never happened. Meeting Ai and the others too. TwT
Sep 22, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2011
AnimeFan500 said:
Liinah said:
Mmmm, I'm confused about something and I hope someone can help me with that. What exactly would happen if Dee had "reset" the world? They would go back in time and have a chance to make a different wish or what?

Yes but then Alis and Dee travels outside that world would have never happened. Meeting Ai and the others too. TwT

No, the loop doesn't involve time travel in the outside world. They explained before that people from outside lose their memories and become part of that world after the first reset, so essentially they had until July 28th to figure it out or they'd just become regular townspeople who reset every year.

The Goran Academy arc was pretty weak but overall this show was great and this episode was probably the best of the whole show. 8/10
Sep 22, 2013 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
Xinception said:
Wait what? Dee died? But.... but... the LN.....

The fuck? Alis was suppose to die O-o. Don't tell me they just did a turd-u-turn and go for an Anime-Original-Ending.

Nigguh, are you trolling us?

what are you talking about? did you even watch the episode. Alis said he remembered he died and it wasn't Dee who died -.- jeez

Sep 22, 2013 2:34 PM
Jan 2012
yumekotan said:
...What? This series had some of the most plot holes I've ever seen.

Nothing will ever beat Guilty Crowns in terms of plot holes

wakka9ca said:

In fact, the original Alis died but the current Alis is not dead. That is why Scar couldn't detect him. What sustained him was the wish of the class. However, Ai eventually made a permanent wish for Alis to remain. In other words, Alis was never brought back from the dead. It's simply a wish for the current Alis to keep living. Ai's wish allowed this to happen. If you think this is confusing, you can consider that the artificial world is an alternate universe in which Alis actually didn't die. Ai was able to bring back Alis to the real world after that world collapsed. The artificial world kinda worked in reverse and was able to grant Ai's wish as though God hasn't abandoned the world (since the masters of the world are actually the students and now Ai as the last observer of that world)

What could be off-putting (some people call it contrived but I think otherwise) with this series is that it does exactly the REVERSE of what common logic would dictate. One would normally think that if Alis was the victim he would not be able to leave the world which makes him alive. However, this anime does exactly the opposite of that common sense. I do understand where people get upset at this series.

^
This.
I think the series did something pretty brave, in that it used logic instead of using common sense,which allow them to deceive the audience though the reveal could have been better.

The world itself is a place where our common sense would not work and cause inconsistencies so hard application of logic is needed, but then it caused a disconnect since people usually associate common sense with logic which then lead to this confusion
Overall its an 8 for the world alone, 9 for the journey for me
Sep 22, 2013 2:38 PM

Sep 2012
Finally I won't have to cry over this wasted potential anymore. For fuck's sake, I had this rated a 9/10 at the first three episodes.
The story simply stopped going anywhere. It's just arc after arc without any purpose, any build-up for bigger events, everything is concluded and discarded.
Tons of points are poorly explained and nonsensical. Some posts from LN/manga readers clarified a lot, which means it's a butchered adaptation that simply left out important content, and that leaves the mechanics and characters' motivations making no sense.
Only 3 good things about this crap:
1. The premise
2. The artwork
3. The soundtrack

4/10
Sep 22, 2013 2:57 PM

Feb 2012
Man that was so sad, great episode, great finale, fabulous holy OST.

Would gladly watch S2 if it ever comes out.
Sep 22, 2013 3:07 PM

Aug 2012
such a beautiful episode. me and my sister were bawling our eyes out when they hugged and we thought he would be gone forever but so glad alis is still around!!!
ALIS X AI
Sep 22, 2013 3:08 PM

Jun 2013
they couldn't believe someone died? are thry living in a fairy tale? peoplee die that's life and epic ost as always holy shit it was him overall a good series not bad but a mindfucking ending
Sep 22, 2013 3:10 PM

Nov 2011
Khaledwx said:
they couldn't believe someone died? are thry living in a fairy tale? peoplee die that's life and epic ost as always holy shit it was him overall a good series not bad but a mindfucking ending

I'm sure a teenager watching someone die is a pretty traumatic experience unless you grew up in a warzone, which those kids clearly didn't. They lived in a quiet little town so seeing Alis's mangled and bloody body was probably a huge shock.
Sep 22, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
Was sad up until they decided to show Alis alive again. Wtf is that? How is he alive.
Sep 22, 2013 3:17 PM
Mar 2013
No. It's over. D:
Favorite anime this season too. : (
Sep 22, 2013 3:18 PM
Apr 2013
eminagnam said:
I'm confused.

Dee was not dead?? It was all due to his misunderstanding? lol Then why was she a ghost outside the area before?? If my memory is not faulty, I think she was even floating in the air in previous arc.

Also why did Scar not notice Alice was dead?? I think Scar had said in previous episode she could differentiate the dead from living people by their scent.

It was unbelievable that Ai lifted Alice and Dee. I bet the creator is male. It was unconvincing a little girl was so powerful. (BTW It's Alice, not Alis, according to his name on the tombstone.)

Ai revived Alice at the end? Is he a fully living man now? Or is he like people of the city of the dead? I thought Ai wanted to save the world. But she ended up saving Alice. Did she give up the desire?

I think this arc messed up the entire series in the end. What a finale!

I am confused too.

Yeah, in previous episodes Dee was a ghost, they even showed her pass through Alice/Alis.

After the found Scar again, I think she said she couldn't sense the dead very well anymore. She didn't meet Alis before that.

Well, the other classmates were holding on also? But, yeah. Maybe another one should have held on as well.

I think she was unsure about her quest to save the world, so instead, she'll save everyone's own little world maybe?

A pretty good series overall I guess. I think it's kinda cool how there were four separate stories, somewhat like Kokoro Connect. But there were a couple of parts that were unclear throughout the show...
Sep 22, 2013 3:22 PM
Aug 2012
Alis dating ai...does this happen someone spoil it.
Sep 22, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
Really, that ending she saved him anticlimactic for me. This series as a whole good. I love the soundtrack in this series in particularly, very heart felt. Overall it was as said good.
Sep 22, 2013 3:41 PM

Dec 2009
neontaster said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Liinah said:

No, the loop doesn't involve time travel in the outside world. They explained before that people from outside lose their memories and become part of that world after the first reset, so essentially they had until July 28th to figure it out or they'd just become regular townspeople who reset every year.

Oh, confusing, but eeeh. Thank you both for the explanation.
Sep 22, 2013 3:58 PM
Dec 2007
Apparently anybody in Alice's world can get a revolver in school and shoot some ppl for fun.
Sep 22, 2013 4:04 PM
Jun 2013
lol it's funny I had to race to the forums to see what people were saying about this ending because I was expecting more episodes. While the ending was a bit of a stretch - fantasy wise- it is somewhat believable. Was the series too short? Of course, but I think the animators probably took this as an experiment, the concept was unique & a bit morbid while some of the plot elements were kind of cliche. But while they failed at how choppy it feels, I cried at that ending, something I've only ever done a handful of times (out of over 170 animes) before because I grew attached to these characters...this felt a bit like a stab at Clannad-like emotion.
Sep 22, 2013 4:10 PM

Sep 2011
Madhouse fed me a delicious cake. Graphics, story, universe, the music, the characters - all very good. 8/10.
Sep 22, 2013 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
Stupid ending. He should stay dead. How did she even "save" him? Wtf.
The story of this anime was all over the place...
Sep 22, 2013 4:51 PM

Apr 2011
Can someone tell me why Dee was a ghost if she didn't die in the first place ?

and WTF was that ending ? Alice is alive ?

What just happened
Sep 22, 2013 4:55 PM
Sep 2013
Good anime, I love the story .. but the ending is confusing . . . . I hope there's season 2 to answer this ending .. hehehe :) . . .
Sep 22, 2013 5:28 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed this anime, kind of want a second season. Might pick up the LN to see what actually happens.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 22, 2013 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
besides the plot holes and many things feeling rush i really liked this series mainly because the music and visuals were pretty damn good with some decent characters (not counting Ai)

8/10 maybe a little less just mad she brought him back at the end would of been better if he stayed dead would of been more impactful that way
Sep 22, 2013 5:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Wae said:
Stupid ending. He should stay dead. How did she even "save" him? Wtf.
The story of this anime was all over the place...

Valaskjalf said:
Can someone tell me why Dee was a ghost if she didn't die in the first place ?

and WTF was that ending ? Alice is alive ?

What just happened

You can read my post in this thread. I tried answering those questions already for people still confused.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 22, 2013 6:12 PM
Sep 2012
Episode 13, the ova, better bring closure to this. Ai apparently made a strong wish and it brought Alice back... And yet she can't do that with Hambert?! The most awesome person in this anime!? D:<!!!! I must know the details!!
Sep 22, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2012
cageeverlong said:
Episode 13, the ova, better bring closure to this. Ai apparently made a strong wish and it brought Alice back... And yet she can't do that with Hambert?! The most awesome person in this anime!? D:<!!!! I must know the details!!

I think Ai didn't bring Hambert back because Hambert himself wanted to die, he doesn't want to be the last person alive on Earth, and Ai respected that wish and gave him a proper burial.
Sep 22, 2013 6:25 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
cageeverlong said:

First of all, she did not bring him back to life since this Alis never died. Please read my post that explains this.

In other words, that wish only worked because of the nature of Alis + the last observer status of Ai in the artificial world.

Also his father wanted to die. Alis didn't want to. He simply accepted his fate.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 22, 2013 6:57 PM

Oct 2012
wakka9ca said:
Well the shortest answer I can give you is that like some people already mentioned, Ai made a wish for Alis to come alive. Remember what Dee said about the wish? She said that this would have been avoided if the class actually wished that Alis would come back to life instead of wishing to eternally relive their school year in a loop.

Ironically, because it seems that without God, the students became the gods of the artificial world. What is more interesting is how that their behavior actually affected the real world (i.e. Dee was able to escape that world in a spirit form and Alis was able to get a real body outside). In a sense, Dee could leave because she didn't remember the truth and eventually mistakenly thought that she was the one who died. The classmates are essentially prisoners of their own cage. The ironic part is that Alis, who is not part of the ones who made the wish, is spared from that, even though he is the reason they made that wish in the first place.

In fact, the original Alis died but the current Alis is not dead. That is why Scar couldn't detect him. What sustained him was the wish of the class. However, Ai eventually made a permanent wish for Alis to remain. In other words, Alis was never brought back from the dead. It's simply a wish for the current Alis to keep living. Ai's wish allowed this to happen. If you think this is confusing, you can consider that the artificial world is an alternate universe in which Alis actually didn't die. Ai was able to bring back Alis to the real world after that world collapsed. The artificial world kinda worked in reverse and was able to grant Ai's wish as though God hasn't abandoned the world (since the masters of the world are actually the students and now Ai as the last observer of that world)

What could be off-putting (some people call it contrived but I think otherwise) with this series is that it does exactly the REVERSE of what common logic would dictate. One would normally think that if Alis was the victim he would not be able to leave the world which makes him alive. However, this anime does exactly the opposite of that common sense. I do understand where people get upset at this series.

Overall, this was one of the most original series that was out during the past year. Amazing ending song as well. 8/10. Could have been 9/10 if they didn't omit some stuff from the novels that made things a bit more explicit. However, all the clues and details were present in the anime.

okay. I think I get most of it now. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Sep 22, 2013 7:01 PM

May 2012
Not bad ending... although a lot of explanation is needed. But at least, I'm glad that Alis is alive with Ai at the end. Needs season 2 please!
Sep 22, 2013 7:05 PM

May 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
wakka9ca said:

Overall, this was one of the most original series that was out during the past year. Amazing ending song as well. 8/10. Could have been 9/10 if they didn't omit some stuff from the novels that made things a bit more explicit. However, all the clues and details were present in the anime.

okay. I think I get most of it now. Thanks for the explanation. :)

I second! The ending song is awesome. Never gets tired listening to it the whole day. And thanks for the explanation.
Sep 22, 2013 7:39 PM

Sep 2012
I almost cried in the end. I'll miss this anime!

wakka9ca said:
Well the shortest answer I can give you is that like some people already mentioned, Ai made a wish for Alis to come alive. Remember what Dee said about the wish? She said that this would have been avoided if the class actually wished that Alis would come back to life instead of wishing to eternally relive their school year in a loop.

Ironically, because it seems that without God, the students became the gods of the artificial world. What is more interesting is how that their behavior actually affected the real world (i.e. Dee was able to escape that world in a spirit form and Alis was able to get a real body outside). In a sense, Dee could leave because she didn't remember the truth and eventually mistakenly thought that she was the one who died. The classmates are essentially prisoners of their own cage. The ironic part is that Alis, who is not part of the ones who made the wish, is spared from that, even though he is the reason they made that wish in the first place.

After reading this I get some answers. Thank you!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 22, 2013 7:43 PM

Sep 2012
That ending
I thought I was too oblivious to understand how it happened, but it's the creators fault this time! Yay I'm not stupid~

Saying that, I still loved this series. 2nd season please.

Edit: Just read an explanation above, thanks for the answers :3
Sep 22, 2013 7:45 PM
Mar 2012
What were the conditions for the loop closing? The 3-4 classmates remember the truth *and* Alis dying?

Dee knew the truth and were aware of the loop.
The remaining students were in denial due to their wish.
Alis wanted to close the loop no matter the cost, but didn't know how.
Dee, didn't want to close the loop because it meant Alis dying for real.

There's no way Dee didn't know the truth. She had been burning detailed articles about the incident for 14 years. She was manipulating everyone, Ai included, to keep the loop running.

Also, the newspaper clip/bilingual freeze frame bonus in episode 11 makes Alis' death a non-reveal.

Ai wishing Alis into the real world meant his original self could die, closing the loop while having a "copy" in the real world.

Amusingly enough, had they simply wished him back to life in the first place, the groundhog day loop would never have happened.
SailorMintSep 22, 2013 10:49 PM
Sep 22, 2013 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
Aw Dee ;______;
RediceRyan said:
I loved the art, ost, and liked most characters. So 8/10
Sep 22, 2013 8:12 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
DeviFreakMint said:

Amusingly enough, had they simply wished him back to life in the first place, the groundhog day loop would never have happened.

Yup, this is exactly what Dee said. However, I am NOT 100% sure that wish would have been granted the way they wanted it to be, unlike how Ai wished at the end due to the unique circumstances, which turned out to be fine. In other words, a direct wish back then by the group might have not worked as intended...

In fact, this whole series can be summed up with the "unique circumstances" of things. I guess that's why some people find it's pulling tricks out of nowhere...
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Sep 22, 2013 8:20 PM

May 2012
Isn't that guy Alice like 31 technically and isn't Ai like 13? So what the hell happened none of the series made sense as a whole. So many unanswered questions. Like why the hell was Dee a ghost and doesn't that kiss make Alice a child molester now? I'm confused should I feel happy that Ai saved a Pedo with a contrived plot hole or not. In conclusion this series sucks.
Sep 22, 2013 8:23 PM

Jun 2012
I wish Dee was the one who died, I couldn't stand her. Overall a really good anime that I'm considering putting on my favorites.
I'm still mad over how early Hampnie died.
Sep 22, 2013 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
wakka9ca said:

I think you need to think harder about the events. Not understanding the series does not mean it's a plot hole...

It's funny nowadays you have to literally spoon feed the audience. When there is something mysterious and left unexplained, it actually encourages me to look more into it. In other words, it sparks my interest and curiosity. However, for a lot of people, they just instead complain about not understanding it...

I think that's what I really enjoyed about this series as well. After Kizuna's death, I literally spent hours speculating on how an immortal could die. It encouraged me to think critically, look at hints in the episode, and, even if I'm wrong, come to my own conclusion. At first glance this series is filled with with plot holes, contradictions, and inconsistencies. But I think that it was done intentionally to leave the ability to interpret it ourselves.

wakka9ca said:

That's an interesting take on it, it definitely makes more sense when thinking that way. Also thinking back to when it was just Alis and Ai remaining in that artificial world, Alis said that Ai was the final observer of that world. It also meant that she was the last one who had power there, so it's easily plausible that her wish was granted as a result.

The big thing with this series is its entire premise is based on defying logic, yet following the rationale of its new logic. With that said, I mean that the world this series takes place in has its own set of rules with the supposed desertion of god. So if we try to think based on how our world works, it's obviously not going to make a lick of sense. Not that I'm saying we should let anything happen and say "oh it's magic!", just I think that this was done well despite its ambiguity.

@ Episode/Series - This was honestly a very surreal and different experience. Everything about this series was so dream like and distant. That ending song knows exactly when to start playing because it really plucks at my heart each and every time. This was very emotionally compelling and thought provoking, I took a good amount away from this. 8/10 easily.
ZekkenshinSep 22, 2013 8:55 PM
Sep 22, 2013 9:16 PM

Jul 2009
pretty obvious that ai made a wish at the end, just like how the class did before. she brought him back, that's all.

reason dee was a ghost outside is because she's apart of that class/world, whereas alis isnt really. he's like a product of their wish, so he's not really from that world anymore hence the ability to come and go as he pleases.

overall, 8/10. visually stunning, captivating story - i simply just love it.
KurogashiSep 22, 2013 9:29 PM
Sep 22, 2013 9:17 PM

Mar 2013
When i found out it was Alis who actually died, i couldn't stop my feels. But in the end it seems Ai saved him so i guess it was still a happy ending :)
Sep 22, 2013 9:47 PM
Dec 2011
How I interpreted it was that Ai strongly wished for Alice to live, to save him. Throughout the entire series people who strongly wished for something were granted their wishes, like her father, who had wanted eternal life, and the people from Ortus who wished for a child, thus the witch granted them Kiriko, Scar wishing for a child and if you think about it, almost every character they introduced had been granted a wish, like the other children from the school, the blind girl, the triplets, and many more. Also another important thing was that in the last episode, Dee reminded the class what they wished for and what they wished for was to return things to how they were before Alice died, to live like that forever... not to bring him back to life. I think that was the hint as to why Alice was saved, because Ai wished him to live. But there are many ways you can interpret it :) But dang, I did not see that coming when Alice was the one that died, not Dee. Loved the anime and the art!
Sep 22, 2013 9:59 PM

Nov 2012
This anime was easily the biggest disappointment of the season, it started off strong but after the first arc descended into madness. It felt as though somebody wrote the story for the show and then randomly deleted sections to make it fit into 12 episodes.
Sep 22, 2013 10:37 PM

Dec 2010
Great ending to a great arc! Let me clear up some confusion if I can...

Dee didn't actually die, she just thought she did, every time there was a reset everyone lost their memories, well at least parts of them. So she thought she died, she remembered falling out the window,and everyone crying and wishing that it would never happen. She just got the details wrong.

By finally going through with her presumed death, Alis was about to die again, but since Ai was an irregularity in the world, she was able to prevent it. As Dee and Alis were falling out the window, she remembered that it was Alis who actually died.

The realization and Alis acceptance of it, ended up making the world disappear. Then when he, and Ai were talking and he was ready to die. Ai, and maybe the rest of their class, wished for Alis to be able to live. This series is set in a world where wishes can be granted if you believe in them hard enough. It's not unreasonable to believe he could be saved that way. Dee even alludes to it, when she is talking to the class, "If only you had wished for me to live...", so that likely what happened with Alis at the end, allowing him to continue living.

This was a fantastic series, and definitely in the top 2 of the season for me, heck it might even go on my list of top 10 favorite anime. It's just very emotionally powerful. The plots were interesting in all of the three main arcs, and the way they unfolded was fantastic. Sure, the characters could have been developed more, but I really like this series, it had a great atmosphere. I'm looking forward to the eventual OVA, and if I can find the money, might actually purchase it!

9/10
Sep 23, 2013 1:26 AM

Mar 2012
Although this shows have many emotionally impact moment, the lack of logic and unnecessary loli character designs with some degree of excess sexualization really weaken the over enjoyment of this show.
7/10
I still enjoy this show overall as the plot settings and story is pretty creative. There was a lot of potential, but too bad it is mostly wasted.
Sep 23, 2013 1:55 AM

Aug 2008
RediceRyan said:

I loved the art, ost, and liked most characters. So 8/10

I agree with you. Besides that, the ending was much better than some other works I think (I'm looking at you, Negima).
All in all, the art was beautiful, the music was pretty nice, and some characters were pretty interesting. I enjoyed watching this anime quite a lot.
Sep 23, 2013 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
cyclone1993 said:
Great ending to a great arc! Let me clear up some confusion if I can...

Dee didn't actually die, she just thought she did, every time there was a reset everyone lost their memories, well at least parts of them. So she thought she died, she remembered falling out the window,and everyone crying and wishing that it would never happen. She just got the details wrong.

By finally going through with her presumed death, Alis was about to die again, but since Ai was an irregularity in the world, she was able to prevent it. As Dee and Alis were falling out the window, she remembered that it was Alis who actually died.

The realization and Alis acceptance of it, ended up making the world disappear. Then when he, and Ai were talking and he was ready to die. Ai, and maybe the rest of their class, wished for Alis to be able to live. This series is set in a world where wishes can be granted if you believe in them hard enough. It's not unreasonable to believe he could be saved that way. Dee even alludes to it, when she is talking to the class, "If only you had wished for me to live...", so that likely what happened with Alis at the end, allowing him to continue living.

I was thinking something along the same lines that explained the ending. I mean, they made it pretty obvious throughout the arcs that it's a world whereby dreams can actually become reality if they were strong enough.
For example, all the supernatural powers the cast displayed, were obtained through wishes.

An interesting plot device if you ask me.
Sep 23, 2013 2:07 AM
Aug 2012
What a clusterfuck ending.

Wasn't it already established Alice was an undying? And that Dee was somehow a ghost as well? Then it pulls this 180?

That last asspull at the end was just retarded at the end.

Great first arc, it's a shame the rest of it was crap.

Probably going to settle with a 4/10.
Sep 23, 2013 2:17 AM

Sep 2009
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ><
It feels like I'm watching the last episode of Angel Beats :'(
Oh no.. THAT HUG!!! I so love it. And I was troll.. daaamn..
I'm so happy Alis was saved by Ai. But how?
maybe it will be explain in the 13th episode :D
Sep 23, 2013 2:25 AM

Sep 2009
sophiahenrietta said:
I think Ai pulled Alis through the door and he came back human, but as a living dead. And I think Ai is going to bury him (since she is a gravekeeper). Poor Ai D: first your parent's and now your best friend )':

THIS.

Clarsiso said:
Aclos said:
How did Ai end up saving Alis? And is he now actually alive in the real world?

this one too ^^
Zel_EzlSep 23, 2013 2:31 AM
Sep 23, 2013 4:14 AM

Nov 2009
I can never get used to how much emotion the ending song gives off every time it plays,
especially when it's in sync with an ending like this (ҩ_ҩ)
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.