Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 23, 2013 8:59 PM

Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
LittleStar said:
I don't really understand why some guys watching anime 'shoujo' anime,
when they don't like shoujo anime?

Isn't it better to spend the time to watch something that they like? -.-

Shoujo can be really good at times, but this ain't one of those times. Also, a lot of people who watch anime, one being me, watch every show from the season and then toss them away as they go.

^
Yep. Same here.

LittleStar said:
@Ragix, Yeah, I know guys who watching shoujo and they like it,
but I don't understand guys who watching it and complain...

Like What did you expect?
this is anime for girls, most girls like staff like this...

90% of shoujo heroines are helpless and guys are dominate...

Or maybe some guys are just 'new' and don't know about 'shoujo'.

Well... I could understand if girls start to complains,
but guys?
This anime isn't even make with thought about male watchers. O.o

Are we not supposed to voice our opinions of this show (complaints, in this case) if we are males and not the target audience? Should we keep the criticisms to ourselves on a discussion board simply because this anime isn't made to please us, and we therefore have no right to complain because we were not the intended receivers of the 'pleasant experience'?

I don't think some of the complaints are entirely invalid simply because we supposedly had different expectations prior to watching this anime. It's not because of my expectations falling short that I am finding this incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

I hope you can understand that every single male watching this has got the right to complain (or voice their negative reactions to this).

Even if this is 'shoujo', no unspoken rule is banning us from stating our distaste. It's not as if the majority of the males are watching this just so as to put it down.

For me, I'm merely watching this to determine if this is 'entertaining' enough for me to be inclined to continue on. I wouldn't know if I would like this before watching it for myself. How am I to know if this isn't another crappy shoujo' or 'another decent shoujo?

I understand that this may appeal to some others, but if it sickens me, I will say so (and possibly provide explanations).

... okay. No hard feelings, I hope. I'm curious as to why you would say that you can comprehend females complaining about this but not males. Why? Even though they may both be feeling uncomfortable with the same scene for the same reason. =[

rainbowcakesSep 23, 2013 9:39 PM
Sep 23, 2013 9:23 PM
Oct 2012
train wreck waiting to happen. this has only a slim chance of redemption from me. they somehow believe it would make good horror if the people in the reverse harem are vampire perverts. there is a feeling that she could be killed or more likely raped at any moment. the only reason i will continue watching this anime is to watch it crash and burn and it is somewhat unique. I'm being very harsh but it is the truth. i don't enjoy the fact that she is 2in away from being raped at any moment.
Sep 23, 2013 9:29 PM

Jul 2013
I would say this is a pretty good episode, seeing Yui getting scared and harsh treatments from Ayato. Well I wasn't expecting that he bit and kiss her at the pool scene, and the flashback of his was interesting. I'll keep watching to see how the show goes.

Sep 23, 2013 9:40 PM

Mar 2011
Looks like she'll be needing to drink lots of Cranberry juice because there'll be 5 more guys that will suck her blood. XDD
Sep 23, 2013 9:45 PM
Aug 2011
Even 14 minutes is too long for this show!

Should be 2 minutes tops.
Sep 23, 2013 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
At this point it is still unclear whether or not this anime will have a plot or characters. The only thing keeping me interested is Kanato, we've barely had two lines from him but I already love him. He has a Crona from Soul Eater vibe. Hopefully this surpasses my expectations.
*facepalm*
Sep 23, 2013 10:52 PM

Jul 2013
Am I the only one that wondered how deep that frickin' pool was? eu e;;

On another note, I'll going to keep watching this show, but I'm not impressed with it so far. No plot, 15 minutes instead of the regular 23-25, and so far the only thing I love about it is Shu & and the art/animation. <3
Sep 24, 2013 12:31 AM

Apr 2009
This is terrible in so many ways. If I was female I'd probably be offended to boot.

Can't wait for next week, anyways.
Sep 24, 2013 12:56 AM

Aug 2013
This was honestly horrible, they are pretty much putting rape out there and using "sucking blood" instead. They even through in an attempted murder and he had a MAGICAL flashback of a hand and decided to save her, only to nearly kill her again anyway by "raping" her in the water. This is not sexy, this is not hot, the only things the characters got going for them is their looks, and even then the one with the fringe covering is eye is just really stupid, seriously what the hell. LOGIC. Anyway this is just my opinion, I'm not hating on anyone who does actually enjoy the show. Just adding this in, calling someone "their little b*tch" is not sexy either. lol
Sep 24, 2013 1:03 AM

Aug 2013
traed said:
Stop looking at it overly romantically and start seeing yui as a victim then it will make sense as to why things are like they are.

Hey I agree completely with that statement, I'm not here to argue, I agree that most people probably think or thought this because it originated from an otome game. I myself don't think the episodes are "retarded" and I still want to watch the next episode which is really what anime episodes are supposed to be doing getting you exited for whats next. But alot of it was a little too...weird for me. I still want to find out more about the characters but lets just say its not my favourite anime...at all....
Sep 24, 2013 1:25 AM

Jan 2013
Having her blood sucked felt violating. Also the underwater kiss was strange. How can she still be alive.
Sep 24, 2013 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
LittleStar said:

but guys?

So really don't get it... -.-

As someone said, you can't really expect us guys to watch it and not have an opinion on it(positive or negative), even if it's not necessarily for us. I wouldn't say that many shoujo heroines are helpless either, a lot of people actually prefer a girl who can stand on her own too. I mean we have stuff like Dengeki Daisy, Last Game, Itazura na Kiss, Lovely Complex and so on. Even the more shy-reserved girls like in Kimi ni Todoke have their time to shine. In fact, I think girls being dominated are a bit less of what people come to expect, we appreciate characters who can not only help themselves, but their counter-parts too.

I get what you're saying though, yeah I can't really feel the same way as a few female users here who would absolutely love to be in Yui's position, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it either. I'm waiting for that something to grab at me and while it hasn't interested me yet(Although we did see a small peak at Ayato's past), I'm still hopeful to see this turn-around. I can only hope though that they don't try and cram every guy in these 12 episodes since sadly it's only 15 minutes long.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 24, 2013 2:53 AM

Aug 2011
meatycheesyboy said:
ugh... rapey vampire show is rapey so dropped.

I like 'different' anime and 'rapey' is uhhh....different??
Sep 24, 2013 4:16 AM

Mar 2008
xXNeko_ChanXx said:
This was honestly horrible, they are pretty much putting rape out there and using "sucking blood" instead. They even through in an attempted murder and he had a MAGICAL flashback of a hand and decided to save her, only to nearly kill her again anyway by "raping" her in the water. This is not sexy, this is not hot, the only things the characters got going for them is their looks, and even then the one with the fringe covering is eye is just really stupid, seriously what the hell. LOGIC. Anyway this is just my opinion, I'm not hating on anyone who does actually enjoy the show. Just adding this in, calling someone "their little b*tch" is not sexy either. lol
I'm pretty sure he thought she could swim so not really attempted murder, more a sadistic punishment.

Yeah that one characters design bothers me too. I always get confused as to why anime characters often are drawn with their eyes visible through their hair like its a mistake in editing when its intentional instead.

Different people consider different things sexy. I used to know quite a few girls with strange fetishes. I knew a girl into blood and a girl into roleplay rape who wished she could have sex with a demon. Im not even joking.
Sep 24, 2013 5:10 AM

Sep 2008
ZetaZaku said:
LittleStar said:

So girls love being called names and dominated by males?

Dominate in terms of guy/s fight for girl attention,
or make moves towards her.
If there are series were Girl --> Guy, there will be moment, arc where Guy -> Girl.
Sep 24, 2013 5:29 AM

Sep 2011
my complaint would be how bright the visual is. considering it's a vampire anime, imo.
bright. bright. it's blinding. foooo.

Ayato and Shuu for the op theme ftw. Toriumi didnt sound like Shuu and Midorikawa's voice was just plain hot for the episode.

didnt like their attitudes towards the girl thou. whatevs im still watching it
Sep 24, 2013 5:41 AM

Apr 2010
Wow, isn't he nice to give her a towel like that. After sucking her almost dry. And throwing her into a pool. And watching her pretty much drown. So romantic! She has most definitely fallen for him already. /not that I expected something different
I'm honestly enjoying how awful this is. Will keep watching.
Sep 24, 2013 5:44 AM

Sep 2008
@weiqifan and Ragix you can of course everyone can tell their opinions,
but some comments are just funny...

but I will back to one thing again...
This is shoujo, so what do you expect?
If I remember correct Diabolik Lovers is otome game,
also main characters are vampires, so of course,
there will be classic/cliche scenes.. with drinking blood...

Something new is heroine actually, tried to stop them,
even she failed, in the end she tried to stop them,
usually heroine doing nothing when guys just kissed/bitted her...
but authors think about staff like this as fanservice for fans.
Sep 24, 2013 5:57 AM

Nov 2007
etherealhorizon said:
The only thing keeping me interested is Kanato, we've barely had two lines from him but I already love him.

I'm so glad to hear someone who likes Kanato.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 24, 2013 6:15 AM

Nov 2010
This is so bad but i still want to watch it. at least till fall anime comes...
Sep 24, 2013 6:27 AM

Sep 2012
LittleStar said:
@weiqifan and Ragix you can of course everyone can tell their opinions,
but some comments are just funny...

but I will back to one thing again...
This is shoujo, so what do you expect?
If I remember correct Diabolik Lovers is otome game,
also main characters are vampires, so of course,
there will be classic/cliche scenes.. with drinking blood...

Something new is heroine actually, tried to stop them,
even she failed, in the end she tried to stop them,
usually heroine doing nothing when guys just kissed/bitted her...
but authors think about staff like this as fanservice for fans.

LOL yes it is shoujo and I do expect some hungry vampires and I do know that there will be blood-sucking (I read 4shiki's hilarious review and I came into the show expecting [strike] wifebeating [/strike] disturbing behaviours.

What the vampires are doing now are non-consensual acts (obviously) and it's natural to be irked after seeing the girl violated, even if we might have already been expecting some degree of violation in the first place.

For some reason (I'm guessing it's because it's a selling point, huh?), guys from such series like to forcefully kiss girls (who don't seem to mind... am I suppose to view it as consensual after all?) and that is something I consider violation, since the male is forcing himself onto the girl. (e.g. BroCon. Realistically speaking, who in RL would kiss someone during confession unless he's relative certain that his feelings would be reciprocated? Lawsuit's always a possibility.)

But yes, I can see that some females (and males) find this appealing and consider it fanservice, since it's fictional bishies doing the tormenting.
Sep 24, 2013 6:49 AM

Jul 2010
etherealhorizon said:
At this point it is still unclear whether or not this anime will have a plot or characters. The only thing keeping me interested is Kanato, we've barely had two lines from him but I already love him. He has a Crona from Soul Eater vibe. Hopefully this surpasses my expectations.

Too me Kanato reminds me of the opposite of Honey sepai from Host club !!
I love him!!! I love Kanato,Ayato,Shu,Subaru
Sep 24, 2013 7:10 AM

May 2010
Yeah, tell him girl! Your name is Yui, not pancake. I like Yui so far. I wanted to kick him when he sucked her, he can just die along with his other two annoying brothers. Throwing her in the pond, this guy has mental disorder or is completely insane. I don't care even if he has reasons, he has no right to throw others in water just to please himself. Kissing and sucking her in the pond, he is already one of the most disgusting characters I have ever seen. Don't know, how people can even like that annoyingness.

I am watching it just for Shuu's turn (he seems to be a nice bro) and for Yui coz she is likable. Reiji and Subaru are bearable/nice respectively as well. Rest are pimps and esp. ayato is the biggest pimp I have ever seen, he has surpassed Tsubaki (Brocon) in terms of that. Now he seems to be 100x times better character, like thanks to him, I am starting to appreciate Tsubaki.
Sep 24, 2013 7:27 AM

Oct 2011
Won't she be turned into a vampire. The way Ayato kept sucking her blood 0___0.

Oh a glimpse at his past.
Sep 24, 2013 7:33 AM

May 2010
LittleStar said:

but guys?

So really don't get it... -.-

I am a guy, but I really really love shoujo genre, like REALLY. I love Shounen genre too but I am a romance addict, and you can always find huge amount of that in shoujo genre so it's instantly a big thumbs for me. I have read countless shoujo manga (400+) so already a professional in that I guess (xD)

From what I have seen, if the manga has a strong Female heroine, then the manga's rating is instantly increased, since a female is as strong of a part of pairing as a male is. Manga like Dengeki Daisy, Nodame Contabile, Akuma to Love Song, Cat Street, Oresame Teacher, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Ao Haru Ride, Strobe Edge, Taiyou no ie ( and this list goes on and on and on) have some strong female characters, and as a result, have higher ratings than your average crybaby, naive heroine manga. Not sayin' crybaby or naive heroines are necessarily bad, as if written properly, any character can shine even if it is weak or a crybaby. The key is to keep things realistic, and this anime has way too many unrealistic things; violation, for example. (Note: I am not talking about vampire/fantasy here)

What I am trying to say is,

Strong female = Rating up
Weak Heroine = Rating down

A(tleast in common cases)

This is not even the biggest problem, as I like Yui personally. Character-wise, she is a great one, it's just the setting which is hugely, hugely unfavourable for her. If she was in normal school-life manga, she would definitely kick some ass, as proved by the takoyaki scene, and how in the train, she said Ayato to stop calling her names.

What I hate is how disgusting Ayato is with his advances. Also that bitch-chan guy, how dare he call a female a bitch. Even the shota had some annoying scdenes so far. Would a female enjoy being called one by a RL guy or be badly violated (note, she doesn't likes the guy romantically < This is the thing people forget about in this anime.), no. I dare say, that 99 percent of female would be pissed off if I call them that. On top of it, he said it on their first meeting, how bad of an impression is that?

Guys like Shu and Subaru are keeping me interested esp. Shu since he seems to be lazy and laid-back, not into hurting others (I might be proved wrong later) or even if he sucks her blood, I think it will be on a lesser degree, or so I feel from his character. He seems to be the Natsume (again, Brocon) of this show who was a brilliant one.

If delivered properly, any anime can be a masterpiece, and don't take shojo lightly as shojo always has the potential to become the most interesting, and deliver the masterpieces as much as shounen.

Anyways, I just hope that Yui gains some powers or something to give the guys a payback (the ones who tried sucking her blood or hurting her) She has a lot of potential ,but it would be a big, big shame if guys kept sucking her neck one by one, and all she could say is "No"...
TragicRomanceSep 24, 2013 7:41 AM
Sep 24, 2013 7:43 AM
Feb 2013
Man, I really hate it when a nice girl like Yui is surrounded by a bunch of bitchy vampires, I wonder if Yui has enough blood to feed them all at once?

Ayato, by now do I wanna pull his fangs out with pliers and without any pain killers for being a rotten male bitch against Yui.
Sep 24, 2013 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
Eh, the OP really didn't feel "dark". They tried, but... it really doesn't give off that feeling imo. The eyes still look strange and probably will still by the end of the series. Ayato actually looked a bit cute when eating the takoyaki o.o With those darts in the preview... I hope there won't be the scene I think it could be... OTL Btw, I mean, I was glad they at least mentioned it at the beginning, but isn't it really uncomfortable being touched by them when they're cold? ~.~ (Not just regarding the anime...)

meatycheesyboy said:
ugh... rapey vampire show is rapey so dropped.

You only noticed by now...? Wasn't that obvious enough from episode 1?

kitaiii said:
WHY CAN'T OTOME GAME HEROINES SWIM?

Maybe it's a requirement...

I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

wakka9ca said:
morgan_ said:
Although if it only the guys wasn't this sadistic, the show could be at last fine.

This is the only point of the series [...]

Exactly. I mean, it says "Diabolik Lovers". You cannot write a description without mentioning sadistic vampires. What do people expect... >.>

wakka9ca said:
LittleStar said:

That's not really true. Actually, most shoujo heroine are exactly the opposite. Very strong characterization.

Not at all, otherwise, there wouldn't be clubs like this one: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25664
Especially if we're talking about shoujo and not female characters in general.

RosyXkid said:
Too me Kanato reminds me of the opposite of Honey sepai from Host club !!

Like a zombie version lol XD
Sep 24, 2013 9:01 AM

May 2012
Aww man she does not get raped in this episode =/ can any visual novel fan tell me when she gets raped?
Sep 24, 2013 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
I wonder what will happen at the stroke of midnight ( the last episode? ) Hopefully it ends good?
Sep 24, 2013 9:29 AM

Aug 2008
planetarian said:
Aww man she does not get raped in this episode =/ can any visual novel fan tell me when she gets raped?

As far as I know, nope.
Sep 24, 2013 9:51 AM

Jul 2012
It's weird, because she's put into semi-romantic situations, yet she gets harassed by the guys. O_o I laugh everytime Ayato calls himself "Yours Truly". This guy makes up the comedy of the show.

Needs more Shuu. ♥
Sep 24, 2013 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
Ayato sure took his chances and sucked her dry O_O but surprisingly he's nice too, giving her a towel after throwing her into the pool and saving her.

Sure hoped the episodes can be a 24mins one cuz 15mins is just a lil too short.

Ayato sure took his chances and sucked her dry O_O but surprisingly he's nice too, giving her a towel after throwing her into the pool and saving her.

Sure hoped the episodes can be a 24mins one cuz 15mins is just a lil too short.

Mod Edit: Please do not double post.
LunaSep 29, 2013 3:44 AM
Sep 24, 2013 10:38 AM

Jul 2011
Damn, I didn't think they would get to the biting so quick. Anyways the episodes are too short darn it...
Sep 24, 2013 10:58 AM
Mar 2010
Yeah, so far, I really hate Ayato. I don't care how popular he is, I hate him. He's diabolik. Get it? DIABOLIK! xD Ok, enough with crappy jokes. Honestly though, this episode was mainly focused on him and uh...I was either going 'WTF am I watching' or just laughing hysterically at how horribly funny this episode was.

I'll definitely keep watching this. Reminds me of Valvrave the Liberator. Just too funny to let go of.

And the pool scene omigosh. For the first time in a romance anime, I didn't feel anything for an on screen kiss. I felt nothing. Like, where did that come from all of a sudden?

But seriously, that poor heroine. At times I feel she can do more to resist them but then she'd get killed. But I'd rather be killed than be Ayato's pet or 'thing'. Guess that's easy for me to say when I'm not in a situation like that myself. But yeah, if I were her, I'd commit suicide.

Anyway, two episodes in, already hate one of the characters, and already laughed my head off in a scene involving a pool.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 24, 2013 12:23 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
pyreholocaust said:
but surprisingly he's nice too, giving her a towel after throwing her into the pool and saving her.

That's not my definition of "nice"
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 24, 2013 3:24 PM

Mar 2008
TeNShIkA said:
my complaint would be how bright the visual is. considering it's a vampire anime, imo.
bright. bright. it's blinding. foooo.

Ayato and Shuu for the op theme ftw. Toriumi didnt sound like Shuu and Midorikawa's voice was just plain hot for the episode.

didnt like their attitudes towards the girl thou. whatevs im still watching it
You mean the backdrops? The characters seem pretty pastel coloured to me which I actually seem to like.

wakka9ca said:
pyreholocaust said:
but surprisingly he's nice too, giving her a towel after throwing her into the pool and saving her.

That's not my definition of "nice"
Your sarcasm meter is broken
traedSep 24, 2013 3:30 PM
Sep 24, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
Wait, the guy bit her, right? So will she become a vampire?
Someone can explain to me why she still is a human?
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 24, 2013 5:48 PM
Oct 2009
A bit disappointed that Yui-chan got bitten and kissed so fast lol. Especially since I don't really like Ayato-kun... But still, it's interesting enough, and the art style is really neat.

Next episode, more Kanato-Kun? Is it ok if I build some expectations? wakuwaku//
Sep 24, 2013 6:13 PM

Aug 2008
Lyyu said:
Wait, the guy bit her, right? So will she become a vampire?
Someone can explain to me why she still is a human?

She needs to drink their blood to become vampire.
Sep 24, 2013 7:00 PM

Oct 2012
LittleStar said:

What I don't get is that hentai is also like that but people still fap to it.
Anything with bishies = its gay. If the people who owned the cocks weren't visible they wouldn't complain.

Anyways, this ep didn't really give out much. 15 minutes is too short or they don't feel like giving out anything yet. Please dont be those anime where all the eps in between are useless and the ending is rushed (-ahem- Makai Ouji)
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Sep 24, 2013 7:14 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Itermin8rX said:
What I don't get is that hentai is also like that but people still fap to it.

Hentai is a completely different level entirely. This has NOTHING to do with hentai so the comparison is not really valid.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 24, 2013 7:47 PM
Nov 2010
princessnight said:
planetarian said:

As far as I know, nope.

I heard that raito did rape her in one of his uhh"routes".

Overall i think it was nice that they are presenting the actual story.
Also yui literally can't do much or she'll die she can show some strength of backbone but when your surrounded about guys who could suck you dry and throw your body in the river without a care it's kinda hard to have a really strong one.

That and that was not a kiss not an official one anyways,at first i was like" the fuck is he kissing her for he's not that nice... ohh wait he's giving her air."but then i was like" The fuck was the point you giving her air if you were just gonna get a bite in anyways"

It's good that they have ayato is the main focus since his "route" has most of the main story juicy bits in it.
I also think they did good keeping this at 15 minutes since that cuts down the"What do we fill this episode with, well how about 20 minutes of filler and about 5- 10 minutes of story"
Sep 24, 2013 8:03 PM
Mar 2009
I actually like Yui...

Although the 'pancake' and 'b*tch' thing is seriously getting on my nerves. How arrogant can they get?

The pool scene as well. Um, biting underwater? She can sure hold her breath for long.

Ah why is it only 15 minutes long?
Sep 24, 2013 8:12 PM

Jul 2011
ayato just got promoted to my favorite lol and the one that calls her little bitch (forgot his name) lol somethings wrong with me right?

Arturya said:
I actually like Yui...

Although the 'pancake' and 'b*tch' thing is seriously getting on my nerves. How arrogant can they get?

The pool scene as well. Um, biting underwater? She can sure hold her breath for long.

Ah why is it only 15 minutes long?

i think she's half dolphin or something i mean she was underwater for so long for someone who can't swim

Mod Edit: Please do not double post.
LunaSep 29, 2013 3:43 AM
Sep 24, 2013 8:31 PM
Feb 2013
I was actually counting the seconds until she would die. (sorry)
I mean He just kept on drinking her blood. It was bound to run out any second now.
Sep 24, 2013 8:56 PM
Mar 2013
Cliche. Every. Single. Thing.
Sep 24, 2013 10:04 PM

Mar 2012
Wow. A wide variety of different opinions. It's interesting to see. I would say he's quite cruel however I wanted more! I wanted to see more! I wanted to see if their love would flourish over all the other brothers. I will continue to watch.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Sep 24, 2013 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
mrzkitty said:
ayato just got promoted to my favorite lol and the one that calls her little bitch (forgot his name) lol somethings wrong with me right?

It's Laito and yay! someone else who likes ayato! >_<
Sep 24, 2013 10:28 PM
Oct 2011
I have to stop watching this show on the train..it gets awkward -.-

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Sep 24, 2013 10:36 PM

Jul 2013
Will the anime have an actually ending or is it like Amnesia where the protagonist is kind of paired with every single guy?????
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2013

231 by MickeyMinaj »»
May 17, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2013

129 by Ilookgood »»
Apr 21, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2013

162 by Starlight2003 »»
Dec 1, 2023 2:46 PM

» Plot?

sharkbay - Jul 19, 2021

10 by Utahime__ »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2013

105 by averagecupofjo »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.