Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
May 13, 2013 7:10 PM

Jan 2013
Finally! It's time for Kuroneko to shine! <3
May 13, 2013 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
dat ending HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
can't wait for next episode D:
May 13, 2013 11:09 PM

Jan 2010
Ayase… Best girl.
May 13, 2013 11:27 PM

Nov 2010
Ayase should confess too. xD
May 13, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2008
I sure hope he didn't just go out to flirt with another girl right after improving his relationship with Kirino.

I am still appalled at him running around to Ayase when he is already barely holding up with Kirino and Ruri.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2013 11:40 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
ScarletGensokyo said:
I sure hope he didn't just go out to flirt with another girl right after improving his relationship with Kirino.

That is also my hope, but ...

I will not use LN informations here anymore, not even in spoiller button :P
May 14, 2013 12:22 AM

Jun 2012
Lovely episode again ^^

Kuroneko is so cute I might die.

5/5.

May 14, 2013 12:26 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Saburo-kun said:
Lovely episode again ^^

5/5.

She is very cute, especially in the white dress.

But : Kirino for the win :)
May 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Ayase
Yeah! Kuroneko route! XD
Soothing ED, love it...

Cyanwasserstoff said:
Saburo-kun said:
Lovely episode again ^^

5/5.

She is very cute, especially in the white dress.

But : Kirino for the win :)

No Kuroneko FTW! XD
"Signature removed"
May 14, 2013 1:14 AM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Once again you try to blame it on the male MC for the behavior of the female one just like in Haganai thread. Just read the novels pal...............you will know exactly how wrong you are!!!

Uhm, you do realize that in the animation thread you are only supposed to comment on what has been shown in the animation, do you not?. You know that whole: "THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE." line that starts every episode thread?

As for blaming the "protagonist". Sure because in a "harem" story, the whole plot revolves around the MC's inability to pick just one girl. Haganai is a perfect example of this: none of the characters can move on because Kodaka refuses to be honest. Rika sums that up beautifully in the final episode (in a brilliant piece of writing). Kodaka tries to counter attack and says that Rika isn't honest about what she wants either, but Rika has been, as she shouts out "I want friends, dammit". The irony in that comment is that she only wanted what the club claimed to be.

Besides I don't "blame the MC" only. You may not have noticed, but I almost always am responding to people who are blaming the female characters exclusively, my response is in reaction to that. I provide a counterbalancing argument. But if you read my posts on Haganai, then you should have read where I blame Yozora and Sena for various things as well.

As for what will happen, we shall see. I don't mind waiting which is why I don't read ahead of myself. I know a few things that people have posted without spoilers on these threads, but I don't let that interfere with my interpretation of what we have seen.

While i absolutely respect you defending Kirino here, you are putting the blame on the wrong person. It's a misunderstanding between both of them as they have similar mindsets. Btw you don't have to read ahead, just read the extra chapter that shows the first event from Kirino's point of view (i.e. dropping the dvd and stuff). You will most probably understand what i am trying to say.

May 14, 2013 2:38 AM

Jan 2012
ScreamingTurtle said:
This is getting ridiculous. They're brother and sister, why are they acting like they are potential love interests? They better not pull out a "OH, It's ok, they're not blood related so it's ok!" crap, but I'm not complaining, I'm sticking around for Kuroneko <3.

Hah, well I'll be disappointed if they pull out that kind of ending, but I still want to see Kirino and Kyousuke together as love interests. The adopted route though just makes it so underwhelming though. Anyways, as for myself....

hgeronimo said:
Ayase should confess too. xD

May 14, 2013 2:47 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Totally agree with Ahri , but the only possibility for Kirino and Kyousuke would be the adopted/ non related route.
May 14, 2013 4:11 AM

Sep 2012
YESSS GO KURONEKO!!
May 14, 2013 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
I pretty much knew what would happen next. But, this episode made me love kuroneko much more.
May 14, 2013 6:55 AM

Aug 2012
the previous episode is still better, but i really love the moment when Kyousuke and Kirino expressed their honest feelings toward each other in the last half of this episode.

blood related or not, Kyousuke x Kirino for the win

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 14, 2013 7:50 AM

Dec 2012
The incest atmosphere is getting stronger and stronger. Oh well.
Kirino really likes to have a fake boyfriend, isn't she? First, her own brother. Now, her friend. I hope it's not become a habit of her.
It seems the "relationship" between Kirino & Kyousuke are getting stronger. And even between Kuroneko & Kyousuke are getting stronger too. In fact, she confessed to him about her feelings. Now, it is up to Kyousuke to make a decision.

Choroshi said:
the previous episode is still better, but i really love the moment when Kyousuke and Kirino expressed their honest feelings toward each other in the last half of this episode.

blood related or not, Kyousuke x Kirino for the win

That was very cute when they expressed their feelings to each other. But I wonder what their mother think about that.

Dumbass said:
I pretty much knew what would happen next. But, this episode made me love kuroneko much more.

In this episode, Kuroneko was very cute. Especially when she confessed at the end of this episode.
I like anime.
May 14, 2013 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
Jealous Kirino is cute Kirino. I was really hoping for more to happen when Kyousuke was in Ayase's room.
May 14, 2013 10:08 AM

Oct 2011
I hope Kyousuke picks someone other than Kirino, since I dislike the idea of incest. Kuroneko is probably the most ideal choice for him considering that she has the hots for him, but he still needs to reciprocate those feelings back. At this point, it's pretty clear that he sees Kirino in a romantic way.

May 14, 2013 10:18 AM
May 2013
I swear after seein this episode if Ruri and Kyosuke don't get together I might just jump out a window!!
May 14, 2013 10:31 AM

Jan 2013
Just a small thing but I've noticed that Ayase's and Kirino's character designs are quite similar so I'm wondering whether that's going to amount to anything plot-wise or not. That aside, really liking the show and thought this episode was quite entertaining; it looks like the plot's really picking up now so I can't wait to see what happens next. I've never really been a huge Kuroneko fan, usually more towards the "Kirino camp" as it were, but at this point who knows?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2013 10:36 AM
Aug 2012
alphonse6270 said:
I swear after seeing this episode if Ruri and Kyosuke don't get together I might just jump out a window!!

Well not in the next episode but you will have your chance after 2-3 more. Anyways welcome to MAL.

May 14, 2013 11:00 AM
Oct 2012
quality was improved compared to episode 5...I'm relieved...also this episode has a better script compared to the previous one.

Btw...Kuroneko×Kyousuke FTW

Loved the Ayase×Kyousuke moment too
May 14, 2013 12:02 PM
May 2012
AYASE!! Kyousuke's fear is priceless!!!
Kuroneko!!!! Made my DAy
THAT ENDING! WHOOHHHOOOO

May 14, 2013 12:34 PM

Sep 2012
so it will be kuroneko's episode next week...

can't wait for that...

yandere ayase FTW...

xD
May 14, 2013 6:58 PM
Mar 2013
After watched this kind of episode, my hand is itch to read the light novel and wanted to know what happens next.

May 14, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2007
I think I can finally enjoy this anime! Damn they took a whole 5 and a half episodes to get it right!

Did I need to tell again that I watch this anime for Kuroneko?!

Upped my rating for the anime to a 7/10!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 14, 2013 10:39 PM

Dec 2012
i'm considering dropping this series for the umpteenth time. it is clear that the writers have no idea how siblings interact. ayase being yandere is forced, kirino is autistic, and kyousuke redefines the definition of 'beta' + his yelling monologues are make my ear bleed. kuroneko & saori barely make this show worthwhile.
May 14, 2013 10:52 PM
Dec 2012
I bet that Kyousuke will reject Kuroneko cause he's a lame ass siscon.
GBSHITMALANDGNMay 14, 2013 10:57 PM
May 15, 2013 12:47 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Oh, man ... The most person who wanna drop this series are Kuroneko fans and Kirino hater.
@Davidfresh : You absolute do not understand what really happened between the siblings , do you ?
Watch the episode 04 again and then really read the lines of Kyousuke's monolog.
His confession about the past and the relation between him and Kirino , does explain a lot.

@BlackCrescent : You have seen that he is interested in Kuroneko. Watch the first episode of this second season. Also , you realized that Kirino and Kuroneko was talking to each other by a telephone call ? What do you think they were talking about ? Correct, Kirino knows that Kuroneko will confess her love to Kyousuke.
Kirino does not like this idea, but she would accept it.
She likes Kuroneko as one of her best friends.
May 15, 2013 2:01 AM

Apr 2013
Honestly, people are hating Kirino too much. Lots of the stuff she does (like her beating her brother) shouldn't be taken too seriously(cause it's anime, tsundere's beating up the MC don't count and the beatings shouldn't be used against them), and she's his little sister, of course she'll act worse around him and he forgives it, when she did go too far, he stayed pissed for a while and she actually had to work for Kyousuke's forgiveness...... basically Kirino wanted to know if her older brother really did care for her cause she kept on seeing him get along with other women and she didn't like that so she wanted to make her elder brother jealous so he could understand how she felt.

Why do people like Kureneko so much and hate Kirino when they both treat Kyousuke the same (and Kirino is his little sister so he should forgive her for a bit more, plus he's the older brother that abandoned her). Is it cause people are afraid of the final couple being a cest pairing or afraid of the "not blood related" card?
May 15, 2013 2:07 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
deathmailrock said:
Honestly, people are hating Kirino too much. Lots of the stuff she does (like her beating her brother) shouldn't be taken too seriously(cause it's anime, tsundere's beating up the MC don't count and the beatings shouldn't be used against them), and she's his little sister, of course she'll act worse around him and he forgives it, when she did go too far, he stayed pissed for a while and she actually had to work for Kyousuke's forgiveness...... basically Kirino wanted to know if her older brother really did care for her cause she kept on seeing him get along with other women and she didn't like that so she wanted to make her elder brother jealous so he could understand how she felt.

Why do people like Kureneko so much and hate Kirino when they both treat Kyousuke the same (and Kirino is his little sister so he should forgive her for a bit more, plus he's the older brother that abandoned her). Is it cause people are afraid of the final couple being a cest pairing or afraid of the "not blood related" card?

The way she acts towards her brother has nothing to do with her Tsundere character and has nothing to do with the sibling part. It has something to do with their past and also about the true feelings from Kirino for Kyousuke.

Already in episode 04 Kyousuke has said something to himself in a monolog, that was very important to understand the past situation about the siblings.
We can imagine the role from Manami aswell without knowing the facts from the LN.
May 15, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2013
LIquId4T0r said:
xuezhi said:
I find it funny that some people don't like Kirino, yet they like Kuroneko. Those two girls are extremely similar to each other.

I would agree with you if we were discussing the 1st season...no, even the very first episodes of the 1st season. They WERE alike, they are not anymore. Ruri did act in the same way as Kirino did. Just remember those episodes when Kirino started to pick on Ruri and Ruri fought back with swearing and all that kinda stuff. What do we see now? Kirino picks on Ruri in this episode and what happens? Our beloved Ruri doesn't engage in meaningless, stupid arguments. She has matured enough over 2 seasons not to do that. Ruri has dignity, Kirino lacks it and still acts in the same way as she did in the 1st season. She shows absence of character development at this moment!
And this confession! I always knew Ruri was shy, but it took hell-of-a-lot of willpower and courage to confess! Those few moments were priceless. Could Kirino ever do the same? Never, until she stops being a spoiled brat.
All I said is even more obvious in LN, as the characters are described much more thoroughly in it.

Actually, Kirino is only bratty around her close friends and family; she acts like a spoiled brat around her brother really. In public and towards most people, she is actually respectful and a great member of society and is pretty mature. All people have weaknesses and immature sides, it's when and where you show them that matters.

also while Ruri was calmer during comiket and all, you gotta remember that it was one of her first successes in showing off her work, while Kirino was used to it (her magazines and her books sold really well and she's well known for doing well in school as well as winning awards for track and so on). For Kirino, the success of selling all of those books probably didn't mean as much to her since in her first time selling books, she sold them all, but Kureneko failed many times when she tried to sell her books at comiket........ so it was a moment in which she should have been more mature

besides, they still argue and are stubborn and want their way, but they both grew up and matured
May 15, 2013 2:31 AM

Apr 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
deathmailrock said:

The way she acts towards her brother has nothing to do with her Tsundere character and has nothing to do with the sibling part. It has something to do with their past and also about the true feelings from Kirino for Kyousuke.

Already in episode 04 Kyousuke has said something to himself in a monolog, that was very important to understand the past situation about the siblings.
We can imagine the role from Manami aswell without knowing the facts from the LN.

ummm, while their past has something to do with it, it is also because they are siblings that she acts so bratty and the beatings are from being a tsundere. the past caused them to have a bad relationship, but being bratty and a bit mean to your elder brother is normal, even now, they are close yet she is bratty and if she weren't a tsundere, she wouldn't comedicaly beat him up; I wasn't talking about their bad relationship
May 15, 2013 4:42 AM
Aug 2012
deathmailrock said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:
deathmailrock said:

ummm, while their past has something to do with it, it is also because they are siblings that she acts so bratty and the beatings are from being a tsundere. the past caused them to have a bad relationship, but being bratty and a bit mean to your elder brother is normal, even now, they are close yet she is bratty and if she weren't a tsundere, she wouldn't comedicaly beat him up; I wasn't talking about their bad relationship

Correction:

May 15, 2013 4:47 AM
Aug 2011
The handcuff part... LOL
May 15, 2013 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
At this point, Kyouske has turned into a total siscon... and i love it! Support KyousukexKirino! <3
May 15, 2013 10:42 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Atikal said:
At this point, Kyouske has turned into a total siscon... and i love it! Support KyousukexKirino! <3

You wanna take the Kirino x kyousuke couple home , won't you ?

*Insider gag*
May 16, 2013 2:31 AM

Feb 2013
Name of drink: "Panta". Kiririnka still bitch, she should be spanked. Oh, dear Kuroneko...
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 16, 2013 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
Atikal said:

i fully approve this!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 16, 2013 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
Atikal said:

Your opinion is met with undying support. None oppose it and if they do then I've already disowned them.
May 16, 2013 11:11 AM

Jul 2012
Trustilotous said:
Atikal said:

Your opinion is met with undying support. None oppose it and if they do then I've already disowned them.

I'd prefer to be disowned by Kirino fans.
May 16, 2013 11:22 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
ihateeveryone said:

I'd prefer to be disowned by Kirino fans.

Sorry, but I do not dislike Kuroneko. You also seems to like Homura Akemi.
There are no reasons for disown you :P
Ayase x Kyousuke could also be a possible finish. Both groups would be more or less happy, I guess :P

I am on the Kirino x Kyousuke site, but would accept a Ayase ending aswell.
May 16, 2013 12:48 PM
Aug 2011
Kirino you bitch, talking to Kuroneko like that is simply UNFORGIVABLE.

Go fuck yourself Kirino, you're on my shit list now.

The ending made up for the bs though and can't forget Ayase that girl is just hilarious.

Just gonna say that I don't even want a Kyousuke x Kuroneko ending anymore, cause he's just a siscon and he'll probably go crawling back to Kirino.

It should be more like Me X Kuroneko tbh.
May 16, 2013 4:12 PM

Jan 2011
I was thinking that it'd be Kirino vs Kuroneko but then that shit happened.
Is this another fake relationship or something?
How the hell will they continue with this? Feels like a near-ending-episode to me.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 16, 2013 6:27 PM
Nov 2010
Kuroneko ♥
May 16, 2013 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
Maybe he'll stop being a siscon, I'm waiting for the Kyousuke x Kuroneko ending. Maybe they'll start going out?
May 16, 2013 10:45 PM

Feb 2013
AqworldThunder said:
Maybe he'll stop being a siscon, I'm waiting for the Kyousuke x Kuroneko ending. Maybe they'll start going out?

Yes, they have started a poll, "How should we end this season." And it based on this thread. Oops, sorry, just my dream.
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 18, 2013 6:45 AM

Feb 2013
That ending.. Oh my god. That ending, oh my god. I almost yelled out and overflowed all of my yeses. Also, I totally called her lying about her boyfriend.. It was kind of obvious, actually.

Multiple endings would be good.. Like the 1st season's.
EvildoerMay 18, 2013 6:51 AM
May 18, 2013 7:07 AM
Jan 2010
so god damn cringeworthy
this show is trying to pander to everyone so bad
truly the jack of all trades, master of none
May 18, 2013 8:02 AM

Jan 2013
wailofthebanshee said:
so god damn cringeworthy
this show is trying to pander to everyone so bad
truly the jack of all trades, master of none

Well once it ends it shouldn't be able to pander to everyone, so I don't think that should be an issue overall (because if they do that would just mean that it truly is a bad show).
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.