Forum Settings
Forums

Western cartoons/TV series that would be good as anime.

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2012 6:54 PM

Aug 2009
As long as they were kept in their original drawing style I would like to see the following turned into a anime.

Spawn
Wild Cats
The Maxx
Aeon Flux
Exo Squad

Some more Wolverine stories turned into anime and drawn similar to how Sam Kieths style in the Maxx and Marvel Comics presents comics.

Various stories from the Heavy Metal Magazine turned into a anime

Maybe some of Ralph Bakshi films like Wizards and Fire And Ice.

A Ghost Rider anime series animated in Sam Kieth's style that is used in the Maxx and some of the old Marvel comics presents comics.

This would be pretty cool as a anime or re imagined cartoon net work series
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0

Armiga21 said:
recheebts said:
Avatar: The Last Airbender and Samurai Jack. They're both pretty much anime already, minus the fact they weren't made in Japan.

What does this even mean? None of these shows seem anything like Japanese animation to me.

Japanese animation is not limited to any particular style and it borrows a lot from American animation.
Mar 29, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2011
Megas XLR
Dexter's Laboratory
Samurai Jack
"There is nothing that my Zankantou can't cleave"
Mar 29, 2012 7:25 PM

Sep 2010
ezikialrage said:

Japanese animation is not limited to any particular style and it borrows a lot from American animation.

You're going to have to define what 'a lot' means because the way I see it a Ghibli film a year and 1-3 Americanish styled shows a year isn't a lot when each season puts out 25 or more shows/movies. If I was going to use a term to describe that it would be rare.

Mar 29, 2012 7:37 PM

Mar 2012
What about a darker, gritty anime take on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? That could be pretty sweet.
Mar 29, 2012 7:40 PM
Jun 2011
traed said:
Anime evolved out of a rip of Disney cartoons and french cartoons actually so that statement almost made me lawl

The only reason people keep spreading this misinformation is because they fail to realize the US/Western Europe were some of the first countries to make commercialized animation. That is not the same thing as copying styles or themes or anything these shows clearly try to do. You may as well say anyone who makes a movie is ripping off Austria because Simon von Stampfer invented the idea of moving media (which were pictures, so you might as well say he invented Animation. To say nothing of the ancient cultures like Egyptians who communicated in pictorals. Just look at Tezuka's work, it's far more advanced in terms of thematics than anything the US or Europe was making at the time (or even to this day) Which is why all of his work was HEAVILY butchered in the US (like "Astro Boy" the hackjob dub of Tetsuwan Atom that even Tezuka himself hated the English version of because they cut all his deep themes and stuff and made it a silly kiddy show)

Japan getting into a new concept like animation isn't the same as Teen Titans and Avatar going "Wow, anime sure is kicking our butts, let's just throw in some chibis and big eyes, surely that's what kids like, and definitely not the good writing or diversity or mature themes". Might as well say any comic or manga is a rip off of China because they invented paper.

Please actually learn some history before speaking next time.
Mar 29, 2012 8:00 PM

Oct 2008
Armiga21 said:
recheebts said:
Avatar: The Last Airbender and Samurai Jack. They're both pretty much anime already, minus the fact they weren't made in Japan.

What does this even mean? None of these shows seem anything like Japanese animation to me.

Okay, time-out. Armiga21, why did you even ask that question as if you genuinely don't understand what recheebts meant when you know full well as much as I do that you have your own concrete opinions on this kind of topic about American-animation and made your opinion about it to many people in the is forum before numerous times? I mean, were you just finding some kind of opportunity to specifically get in a heated argument with someone who's point-of-view happens to be different from yours about this subject or something?
Mar 29, 2012 8:27 PM

Jan 2012
I am sorry that this following statement will be a bit off topic:

Well, in my opinion, I don't see the harm in borrowing bits and pieces of different cultures' style of animation. When you really think about it there are a lot of techniques and other things that have been used/borrowed in our culture or another that are originally from different cultures. If everything strictly belonged to this or strictly belonged to that, I don't believe that today's society would be as multicultural as it is. As long as we acknowledge the fact that something we have in our society was originally based or inspired by another culture, shouldn't that be ok? I don't know if I explained myself right-_-"

Anyway, this thread wasn't intended to turn out this way-_-"
How about we just agree to disagree that there are some western cartoons that used some traits that are distinct to anime?
Mar 29, 2012 10:37 PM

Oct 2008
Batman: Beyond
Danny Phantom
The Wild Thornberries(sp?)
The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Ben 10 Alien Force
Mar 29, 2012 11:58 PM

Mar 2012
Silverfang18 said:
How about we just agree to disagree that there are some western cartoons that used some traits that are distinct to anime?

But they always do a bad job at it. I don't think I've seen an anime rip off show actually come close to being as good as an actual anime. In fact they tend to be worse than shows that don't try. I'd rather watch Looney Tunes or Rocko's Modern Life over Avatar or Kappa Mikey. The latter two just seem so gimmicky and trying too hard.
Mar 30, 2012 3:15 AM

Jan 2012
The Game of Thrones and Avatar - The Last Airbender.
Avatar is almost an anime, except for the fact that it was not made in Japan.
Mar 30, 2012 12:04 PM
Jun 2011
Hypeathon said:
Okay, time-out. Armiga21, why did you even ask that question as if you genuinely don't understand what recheebts meant

Why did I ask him a question for something I don't understand?

Isn't that the point of questions?

I'm just curious how those two shows are 'anime, just not in Japan'. Being a Japanese cartoon is all it takes to be anime. Spongebob is as much of an "anime, just not made in Japan" as either of those two shows are. Everything not made in Japan would be anime if it was made in Japan, logically. That's the correct definition, but somehow I gather there's more to his statement than that, and he thinks anime is some kind of characteristic, and the characteristics I got told were silly.
Mar 30, 2012 12:16 PM

Sep 2010
Soulja said:

Avatar is almost an anime, except for the fact that it was not made in Japan.

The whole "not made in Japan" is essentially what anime is. It's sort of like how champagne isn't champagne if it is not made in Champagne, France.

Mar 30, 2012 3:41 PM

Mar 2008
Armiga21 said:
traed said:
Anime evolved out of a rip of Disney cartoons and french cartoons actually so that statement almost made me lawl

The only reason people keep spreading this misinformation is because they fail to realize the US/Western Europe were some of the first countries to make commercialized animation. That is not the same thing as copying styles or themes or anything these shows clearly try to do. You may as well say anyone who makes a movie is ripping off Austria because Simon von Stampfer invented the idea of moving media (which were pictures, so you might as well say he invented Animation. To say nothing of the ancient cultures like Egyptians who communicated in pictorals. Just look at Tezuka's work, it's far more advanced in terms of thematics than anything the US or Europe was making at the time (or even to this day) Which is why all of his work was HEAVILY butchered in the US (like "Astro Boy" the hackjob dub of Tetsuwan Atom that even Tezuka himself hated the English version of because they cut all his deep themes and stuff and made it a silly kiddy show)

Japan getting into a new concept like animation isn't the same as Teen Titans and Avatar going "Wow, anime sure is kicking our butts, let's just throw in some chibis and big eyes, surely that's what kids like, and definitely not the good writing or diversity or mature themes". Might as well say any comic or manga is a rip off of China because they invented paper.

I was just repeating something I read. It logically made sense so I thought it was true. I didnt mean an entire rip I mean I heard the idea for larger eyes to express emotions well was from disney and I have seen french cartoons before and I can see where that idea would come from. I was talking about what the style later became not the very first animations. It has NOTHING to do with them just making animation. No one is that retarded to think that if someone does animation it means they are copying, i mean the evolved style thats why i said STYLE and EVOLVED in the first place, meaning i was just talking about the appearance over time. It could have easily been just coincidence too. I didnt say it was solid fact I was just making a point on how stupid it is to say something is a rip for having a few similarities asthetically.

Also there isnt much wrong with having a style influenced by anime. Have you ever seen older western action cartoons before? anime in its essence is stylized realism and isnt too far off from the old western style in some cases, anime is just more streamlined and sylized even more most the time. There are some cases where they are just copying for cheap proffit attempts rather than actual content but im pretty sure there are more cases of them just wanting a style that is closer to realism without going too real to the point its too hard to animate for them and they may be fans of the style and it automatically influences their style. Do you seriously think someone would animate a show in a style they hate?

ezikialrage said:

Aeon Flux

I dont know why but for some reason the art on that show disguisted me. I guess since every character looked anorexic.
traedMar 30, 2012 3:59 PM
Mar 30, 2012 3:53 PM

Nov 2011
Animanime said:
Mythbusters...think about it. There show is about myths such as sneezing with your eyes open, but with a good old anime twist, it could be made into the two of them making crazy design in order to slay ancient mythical beasts...I'd watch it.

Haha a fun idea actually, but it wouldn't necessarily be Myth Busters anymore since Myth Busters is an educational reality type show thing. But I can totally see them making a crazy fantasy comedy spin-off of it.

I agree with Heroes and Firefly, for sure. They would make perfect anime, especially considering Firefly uses a lot of elements you typically find in anime as it was likely inspired by it. Naturally, it had an array of other influences too, but I'm fairly certain anime was one of them.

I'd love to see an anime do a proper Western-style fantasy. The closest one is Record of Lodoss War, because it's based on Dungeons and Dragons, but most anime fantasies attempting to explore Western themes never feel quite right. (By Western, I do not mean cowboys. I mean like, Lord of the Rings and things like that.)
Mar 30, 2012 3:57 PM

Mar 2008
Animanime said:
Mythbusters...think about it. There show is about myths such as sneezing with your eyes open, but with a good old anime twist, it could be made into the two of them making crazy design in order to slay ancient mythical beasts...I'd watch it.

That makes no sense. Wouldnt it make more sense as a semi-slice of life comedy or a detective mystery show?
Mar 30, 2012 4:03 PM

Jan 2012
traed said:
Armiga21 said:
traed said:

I was just repeating something I read. It logically made sense so I thought it was true. I didnt mean an entire rip I mean I heard the idea for larger eyes to express emotions well was from disney and I have seen french cartoons before and I can see where that idea would come from. I was talking about what the style later became not the very first animations. It has NOTHING to do with them just making animation. No one is that retarded to think that if someone does animation it means they are copying, i mean the evolved style thats why i said STYLE and EVOLVED in the first place, meaning i was just talking about the appearance over time. It could have easily been just coincidence too. I didnt say it was solid fact I was just making a point on how stupid it is to say something is a rip for having a few similarities asthetically.

Also there isnt much wrong with having a style influenced by anime. Have you ever seen older western action cartoons before? anime in its essence is stylized realism and isnt too far off from the old western style in some cases, anime is just more streamlined and sylized even more most the time. There are some cases where they are just copying for cheap proffit attempts rather than actual content but im pretty sure there are more cases of them just wanting a style that is closer to realism without going too real to the point its too hard to animate for them and they may be fans of the style and it automatically influences their style. Do you seriously think someone would animate a show in a style they hate?

Thank you.
Mar 30, 2012 4:08 PM

Feb 2012
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad.
Mar 30, 2012 4:57 PM

Jun 2008
There some good live-action Tv series although unfortunately the moment they get some success their quality goes to hell because they just make more seasons to get more money instead of simply telling a story and if they don't get much success they get cancelled without the story having a closure.

As about western cartoons. I'd say probably no. Some batman episodes had nice stories though.
Mar 30, 2012 5:13 PM

Mar 2008
Its interesting there isnt a huge amount of overlap on ideas in this thread.

I dont remember seeing a few episodes an old tv series years ago called The Odyssey (i think it was) and the story and visuals I think would work nice. Anyone else think so?
Mar 30, 2012 7:34 PM

Oct 2008
Armiga21 said:
Hypeathon said:
Okay, time-out. Armiga21, why did you even ask that question as if you genuinely don't understand what recheebts meant

Why did I ask him a question for something I don't understand?

Isn't that the point of questions?

Oh can it! You must've had at the very least a good idea, if not EXACTLY knew what recheebus meant about Avatar the Last Airbender and Samurai Jack being compared to anime. And I'm certain you already had your own strong opinion on what he said and was damn ready to say what you wanted to say if his opinion wasn't valid enough to you, which is exactly what you always argue whenever any example of American animated stories and Japanese animated stories or the two regions of animation in general are ever mentioned in the same topic. I've seen your posts before as well as the same 3-4 people who share the same thought process and arguments in topics like this. Curious my foot.
Mar 30, 2012 11:35 PM

Oct 2011
I think The Boondocks is as good as an anime.
Mar 30, 2012 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
i think that thundercats would make a good anime... But still i disagree with cartoon to be made animes cause for example Wolverine that came out as an anime in 2010 was sooooooooo lame...
Mar 31, 2012 7:15 AM

Feb 2012
Anime_Name said:
The whole "not made in Japan" is essentially what anime is. It's sort of like how champagne isn't champagne if it is not made in Champagne, France.

The fact the champagne is actually an English invention just made your analogy quite interesting.
Mar 31, 2012 7:25 AM

Mar 2012
What about Dexter's lab haha. Could you imagine the epicness of what he does in anime form.
Mar 31, 2012 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
Scrubs would be a GREAT gag-anime. On the level of Gintama/School Rumble.
No.
Mar 31, 2012 5:41 PM
Jun 2011
traed said:
Do you seriously think someone would animate a show in a style they hate?

If they thought it would make them money, sure. Western cartoons are designed and written by committee after all.

Though it's not so much they hate anime so much as they know little to nothing about it. That's why you get train wrecks like Teen Titans and Avatar that think "big eyes = anime" then act surprise they still lose out to DBZ and everything else.
Mar 31, 2012 5:51 PM

Jan 2012
While not Western to begin with, I think Saladin would be better as 2D anime than 3D one.
---
Mar 31, 2012 6:25 PM

Jul 2011
Walking Death
Mar 31, 2012 6:49 PM

Mar 2008
Armiga21 said:
traed said:

If they thought it would make them money, sure. Western cartoons are designed and written by committee after all.

Though it's not so much they hate anime so much as they know little to nothing about it. That's why you get train wrecks like Teen Titans and Avatar that think "big eyes = anime" then act surprise they still lose out to DBZ and everything else.

I know they do that but ideally a self respecting artist wouldnt want much to do with something but yes they can do stuff just for the cash even if they hate something I am aware that most shows are to pull in cash.

Teen Titans was okay since I did like watching it but it was cheesy and dumb and it was an obvious attempt at copying which was sad and out of place but Avatar I think at least felt legitimate and it is pretty successful and it woulda been about the same sucess if the art style was more western (but still realistic enough).
Scruff said:
Scrubs would be a GREAT gag-anime. On the level of Gintama/School Rumble.

maybe.
Mar 31, 2012 7:17 PM

Jun 2011
I want Father Ted as an anime. Just so that I would see Father Dougal dreams and imaginations moments run wild and much more dramatic.
Since it would be made in Japan, there would be more freedom for blasphemous jokes.
Mar 31, 2012 7:18 PM
Jul 2011
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Samurai Jack
American Dad/Family Guy/South Park/Simpsons

All those are cartoons that can probably compare to anime.
Mar 31, 2012 7:37 PM

Mar 2012
pralan said:

Oh that is a brilliant idea! :D
Mar 31, 2012 7:47 PM

Aug 2009
For me, Psych ( hhahahaahahahah) and Invader Zim
Mar 31, 2012 8:35 PM

Jan 2012
traed said:
Armiga21 said:
traed said:

I know they do that but ideally a self respecting artist wouldnt want much to do with something but yes they can do stuff just for the cash even if they hate something I am aware that most shows are to pull in cash.

Teen Titans was okay since I did like watching it but it was cheesy and dumb and it was an obvious attempt at copying which was sad and out of place but Avatar I think at least felt legitimate and it is pretty successful and it woulda been about the same sucess if the art style was more western (but still realistic enough).

The people who created Teen Titans and Avatar (I know it's not the same people) never said that those shows were anime. Why does it even matter if they use some traits, but change it up and mix it with other styles of animation to create something? They do it with other styles of animation other than anime. Anyway, anime was influenced by western animation before it became what it is now. There are so many things in the world, not just animation, that are influenced by what other cultures have done.
Apr 2, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2009
None.
Apr 2, 2012 6:25 PM

Jun 2008
I thought about game of thrones but can you imagine about the names? We either will have Japanese's horrible accent of pronouncing these names or totally having a net set of names - which pretty much changes the setting of the show completely - they'll probably have to change not only character names, but locations and stuff. It will look so awkward.

It isn't like Gankutsuou where the names are fairly simple and characters aren't as huge. It will get awkward real fast when we have Engrish-named characters.
Apr 2, 2012 6:34 PM

Feb 2012
Ok, I have several replys to various questions. First, I will tackle the OPs question.

Dr. Who anime would be epic!
Also a 24 anime could work
and I would love, love to see a Lost in Space (based off the series!) anime!
I'd love to see an anime based on a few movies/games I've seen does that count?
Prince of Persia (game)
Terminator (lol I think it would be awesome)

Next, the question on who stole ideas from who.
Japan MAY have gotten a few ideas from disney, but disney got a whole movie off anime. (Quoted from this website) http://old.post-gazette.com/magazine/20000702EpcotSide7.asp
Though the Disney animated movie "The Lion King" never resulted in a lawsuit, the company's most successful movie enraged several California animators and producers when the movie was released in 1994.

One of those producers was Fred Ladd, a noted animation director and screenwriter, who with others claimed that "The Lion King" was taken from the movie "Kimba the White Lion," which Ladd produced in this country in the mid-1960s after its release in Japan.

In both stories:

1. The wise lion king is killed, and the young prince is forced to leave home.

2. The young prince returns home, only to find that the throne is now occupied by a tough, elderly lion with a scar over one eye.

3. An elderly baboon becomes the prince's mentor.

4. The young lion is Kimba; the young lion in "The Lion King" is Simba.

5. The older, evil lion in "Lion King" is Scar; the older, evil lion in "Kimba" is Claw.

6. In both movies, the young prince sees images of his father in the sky.

Disney never gave credit to the creator of "Kimba" or the producer. In fact, the company denies any knowledge of "Kimba."

That's what infuriates Ladd, a longtime member of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. "I honestly don't know how they can call it a coincidence," he said.

He said the Japanese studio, Mushi, which produced "Kimba" in that country, declined to file a lawsuit against Disney.

(End Quote)
The only original movie Disney has ever come up with is Fantasia. (Note: I do not count movies such as Toy Story and Cars as they were thought up and designed and animated by Pixar)
sisngoodApr 2, 2012 6:45 PM
Apr 2, 2012 7:01 PM

Jan 2012
@sisgood

U make a very good point there and I really appreciate the information, thank you. What you explained is undoubtedly plagerism, but what the issue was that was happening in this thread was the argument that some american shows are using the animation style of anime. In my opinion, I am against blatent copies of ideas like your example, but if your just using an animation style or using just some aspects of it, but use it to create your own idea of a show or movie, shouldn't that be fine? Now if, for example, your using complete anime style animation and claim it was your concept, then that is wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that there are various forms of animation, and anime is not the only one that has some traits of it that have been used. I'm studying this subject, so I know. I hope this didn't sound like I was bashing you or anything.
Apr 2, 2012 7:39 PM

Feb 2012
Silverfang18 said:
@sisgood

if your just using an animation style or using just some aspects of it, but use it to create your own idea of a show or movie, shouldn't that be fine? Now if, for example, your using complete anime style animation and claim it was your concept, then that is wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that there are various forms of animation, and anime is not the only one that has some traits of it that have been used. I'm studying this subject, so I know. I hope this didn't sound like I was bashing you or anything.

To some extent, everyone copies everyone else. Anime in Japan is much more sucessful and popular than Cartoons in the West. It would make sense that animators in the West would copy some aspects of anime hoping to appeal to anime fans.
These days, most cartoons with an anime "look" have several people on staff from Japanese decent. They know how to do the style and it makes sense to hire them.
My example was, perhaps, one of the worst cases, but honestly, I hardly ever see anything new. 99.9% of the Western shows on today are re-makes of old shows or recycled old ideas. At least with anime, it seems, a hardy 1.5% have something original about them.
Truly, the older I get, the more I realize that there is nothing new under the sun. Most ideas have just been done and re-done some more. By this point, trying to figure out who to give credit to for the idea of "big eyes small mouth" would not only be neigh impossible, but almost pointless.
I believe even the design and some of the ideas for "Harry Potter" were taken or inspired by other sources. Go look up the main character from the Books of Magic comic and you will see what I mean. All he's missing is the scar.
It's sad but true. Hardly anything new is made/done anymore. Name me any Western book or show that does not fall into that wonderful .01%, and I can give you the source.
Yes, I am probably jaded. And no, it didn't sound like you were bashing me. I did get a tad OT but an earlier poster had made me laugh/slightly annoyed me with the idea ANIME had stolen from DISNEY. I wanted to set the record straight.
Apr 2, 2012 7:55 PM

Jan 2012
sisgood said:
Silverfang18 said:
@sisgood

if your just using an animation style or using just some aspects of it, but use it to create your own idea of a show or movie, shouldn't that be fine? Now if, for example, your using complete anime style animation and claim it was your concept, then that is wrong.

To some extent, everyone copies everyone else. Anime in Japan is much more sucessful and popular than Cartoons in the West. It would make sense that animators in the West would copy some aspects of anime hoping to appeal to anime fans.
These days, most cartoons with an anime "look" have several people on staff from Japanese decent. They know how to do the style and it makes sense to hire them.
My example was, perhaps, one of the worst cases, but honestly, I hardly ever see anything new. 99.9% of the Western shows on today are re-makes of old shows or recycled old ideas. At least with anime, it seems, a hardy 1.5% have something original about them.
Truly, the older I get, the more I realize that there is nothing new under the sun. Most ideas have just been done and re-done some more. By this point, trying to figure out who to give credit to for the idea of "big eyes small mouth" would not only be neigh impossible, but almost pointless.
I believe even the design and some of the ideas for "Harry Potter" were taken or inspired by other sources. Go look up the main character from the Books of Magic comic and you will see what I mean. All he's missing is the scar.
It's sad but true. Hardly anything new is made/done anymore. Name me any Western book or show that does not fall into that wonderful .01%, and I can give you the source.
Yes, I am probably jaded. And no, it didn't sound like you were bashing me. I did get a tad OT but an earlier poster had made me laugh/slightly annoyed me with the idea ANIME had stolen from DISNEY. I wanted to set the record straight.

U are so right, I've been trying to say exactly what you did, but it just didn't come out as clear as you. It's really hard in our time to come up with something completely new. If we do, it is surely inspired by something else.
Apr 3, 2012 7:43 AM
Dec 2011
House M.D :D
Apr 5, 2012 2:47 PM

Jan 2012
I just saw an episode of this new show called Missing it was really good, it was kind of like that movie called Taken. So I wonder if that would be good as an anime.
Apr 5, 2012 2:57 PM

Oct 2011
The Walking Dead and Glee (japanese musical anyone?)
Apr 5, 2012 3:21 PM

Mar 2012
i think Prison Break would make an awesome anime!
Apr 5, 2012 4:59 PM

Oct 2011
|ω・)
Apr 5, 2012 5:07 PM
Mar 2011
SRCerberus71 said:
House M.D :D

Black Jack lol

yes i have wtach some of House and id say it remided me of Black Jack
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 6, 2012 12:26 AM

May 2011
boy meets world :p
Apr 6, 2012 12:48 AM

Jan 2012
2 cartoons:
American Dragon: Jake Long
Shaolin Showdown

It wouldn't take too much effort to make these into anime. Tbh, I thought these two shows were anime when I was younger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2012 11:52 AM

Apr 2012
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Normally, I prefer my Rangers as warm, breathing humans in costumes, but an animated series would be interesting.
Apr 22, 2012 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
There's only 2 cartoon that I ever loved at the same level as Anime.

Zeta Project, and Batman of the Future.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Justice League.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is the whole game dungeon aspect in fantasy series overused?

fallout45 - 56 minutes ago

4 by alshu »»
10 minutes ago

» ☀️Summer 2024: Anime of the Season (AOTS) & Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

nirererin - Oct 9

148 by AkeZZZ »»
11 minutes ago

» What were some of the best anime decision you ever made?

Thy-Veseveia - Oct 17

46 by alshu »»
14 minutes ago

» what anime character woyld you want to look like? ( 1 2 )

ZeroZero0 - Apr 20, 2018

76 by Bebisim »»
15 minutes ago

» Earth, Wind, Fire and Water? Which is your favourite anine elements?

SgtBateMan - Oct 11

30 by Noozarashiii »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.