Dec 2012
Akito_Kinomoto said:
Asuna. This shouldn't even be close.

Hwaryun said:
Wow I didn't expect this poll to be this close
asuna for me

Vandalyzm said:
I was expecting Asuna to win by a landslide

Well, maybe because in the second arc, Asuna's personality regressed to a mere trophy waifu. Whereas Suguha's little incestuous drama was more dynamic and sympathetic.
Plus this:
Jan 17, 2013 5:48 PM

Aug 2011
Dear MAL:

Jan 17, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
NihonFalcom said:
Dear MAL:

Dear NihonFalcom

Translate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
ChrisNP said:
kirito x GGO trap kirito ftw
why has no one said this yet? its the best one by far
Jan 19, 2013 10:54 PM

Jun 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
Kahpow said:
Suguha is his cousin. :/

Completely irrelevant.

Suguha for Sugu's. Where's that gif?

Why did no one post that gif
Jan 20, 2013 2:57 PM

Jul 2010
I preferred Liz over those two...
Jan 20, 2013 3:39 PM
Jan 21, 2013 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Redfoxoffire said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Kahpow said:

Completely irrelevant.

Sorry, I was away.

Is this what you're looking for?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2013 12:17 PM
Nov 2010
Is this a which character you like better or a which character should be with Kirito thread?
Jan 21, 2013 6:52 PM

Jun 2008
AirStyles said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Kahpow said:

Completely irrelevant.

Sorry, I was away.

Yes!
Jan 24, 2013 9:18 PM

Aug 2010
I prefer Asuna over Suguha.
Jan 25, 2013 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
Personally, I like both. They each added some great scenes to the anime and, while I haven't read it yet, I assume the LN. I thought that Asuna played the role of heroine of the first arc really well, even if her character was never that deep. I did enjoy her relationship with Kirito, even if the Yui business seemed a bit off to me.

I also enjoyed the drama Sugu added to the second half of the story, which was seriously lacking in that department. Yes, I'm a guy, and I found both her avatar and real self attractive, but the real reason I liked her was the fact that she was in love with her brother/cousin.

Yes, it's done often, but I liked how it wasn't over her childhood that that had happened, but when Kirito was trapped in SAO. Essentially meaning that she fell in love with the idea of her brother, not the real him. I like this because it sounds rather realistic to fall in love with the idea of someone, people do it all the time. In a way, it kinda made me feel like she was a more realistic character than everyone else. Especially after her heart getting broken twice by the same guy, I could definitely see that happening.

Anyway, because this is a vote between the two and I have no both option. I'll go with Sugu, for being a more real character. However, for who should be with Kirito, it should be Asuna, every time.
Jan 25, 2013 11:49 AM

Sep 2011
Forget who you guys like more - who would win in a fight? :O
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Jan 25, 2013 12:12 PM

Jul 2012
Redfoxoffire said:
AirStyles said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Kahpow said:

Completely irrelevant.

Sorry, I was away.

Yes!

I love how the gif I made gets so much love.<3
Jan 25, 2013 12:17 PM
Nov 2010
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.
Jan 25, 2013 1:43 PM

May 2012
Like Z-flame pointed out, is the question who should be with Kirito or who we prefer?

If it's who should be with him then I'd say Asuna just because I'm not a fan of incest but as for who I like better it's easily Suguha. I'm not even sure why people like Asuna to be honest. She's a terribly bland character who's not consistent at all. I mean she starts off as a badass capable of keeping up with Kirito and by the end she's a damsel in distress just waiting for him to save her. I can't think of another anime where a main character doesn't develop but regresses instead. Yet people praise her like she's the best character ever written. Is it just her appearance?
Jan 25, 2013 2:06 PM

Apr 2009
gettogaara said:
Is it just her appearance?

No, it is the whole package: She was designed to be the perfect waifu for all the real life losers and otakus out there who bought the first volume. And once the author saw that he could milk otakus even more, he added a incest bait with the usual cheap "they're just cousins" cop-out.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jan 25, 2013 7:28 PM

May 2011
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

In a real life fight, Sugu :P
Jan 25, 2013 7:33 PM

Mar 2012
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

I will go with Sugu in RL.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 25, 2013 7:35 PM
Nov 2010
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

Online: Asuna
Real life: Sugu

So, yes.
Jan 25, 2013 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
Sugu.
Jan 27, 2013 9:32 PM

Nov 2008
Z-flame said:
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

So, yes.

When u say real life, do u mean protective gear, masks, and wooden swords. prob sugu. A cat fight? id hav to say Asuna, sugu would just cry
Jan 28, 2013 11:54 PM

Jan 2013
Jan 29, 2013 7:35 PM

May 2011
animetyphoon88 said:
Z-flame said:
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

So, yes.

When u say real life, do u mean protective gear, masks, and wooden swords. prob sugu. A cat fight? id hav to say Asuna, sugu would just cry

Sugu's got more strength due to kendo training. Asuna doesn't have the physical power so she would lose even in a cat fight.
Jan 30, 2013 4:41 AM

Mar 2012
Asuna
Mankind’s greatest fear is Mankind itself.
Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

REAL LIFE Anime videos on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof9ppdHcniLAS_pFoRkqfw
Jan 30, 2013 9:15 AM

Jun 2009
RockerXD said:
animetyphoon88 said:
Z-flame said:
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

So, yes.

Sugu's got more strength due to kendo training. Asuna doesn't have the physical power so she would lose even in a cat fight.

Sugu even overpowered Kirito during a sword lock during kendo sparring.

Girl is strong. I mean come on people! Top-8 middle schooler Kendo practitioner in JP! An athlete/martial artist.
Asuna is just a housewive who cook and play video game.
Jan 30, 2013 8:17 PM

Apr 2012
It's like asking for the least smelly one out of two piles of shits.

Although Sugu does have dem Sugus and the fact that she's not a braindead bitch on her side.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jan 31, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2008
FailAtLife said:
How can someone not tsuki Asuna <3<3

I don't know if anyone snagged this gem on page 1 yet. But I for one will not be mooning Asuna.

Also, Asuna.
Jan 31, 2013 3:04 AM

Jun 2009
theeggman85 said:
FailAtLife said:
How can someone not tsuki Asuna <3<3

I don't know if anyone snagged this gem on page 1 yet. But I for one will not be mooning Asuna.

Also, Asuna.

Sugu would "Tsuki" Asuna in a real fight.

Feb 4, 2013 8:21 PM

Sep 2011
Yuuki, Asuna 2000%
Feb 5, 2013 4:50 PM

Aug 2007
I prefer Asuna and hate Sugu.
Feb 5, 2013 4:55 PM

Feb 2013
Oppai-chan>Asuna
Feb 9, 2013 1:26 AM
Dec 2011
Sugu because of boobs
Feb 10, 2013 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
This is just a repost of my comment on another thread about Sugu, but it's related to this post:
I, for one, actually love Sugu. She's not that whiny (Yes, she's not whiny. Read the novels you dolts, don't base it only off of anime.) compared to Asuna. She also seems to express more emotions than Asuna has ever done. Let me state the facts here, Asuna is one of those closet Tsunderes. From reading the novels and watching the anime so far, she seems to act as if she doesn't care if Kirito is affiliated with another girl. ( Example- when she found out about Silica being in Kirito's list.) However, her inner thoughts are filled with jealousy. Sugu escapes to the VR because she wanted to get to know and understand her brother, or should I say "cousin", more. She did not notice that she fell in love with Kirito but did want to have a normal sibling relationship. Asuna honestly does nothing but whine. She just keeps going on about how Kirito would save her. How about working your ass and actually doing something for once?! Sugu actually has a personality where she'll stand up for herself. She could fight as good as Asuna and Kirito, and was even said to be BETTER than Kirito. Even though Asuna did stand up for herself in some parts, most of the time would be "Kirito-kun! Kirito-kun! Kirito-kun!". God... No other female protagonists does that BUT her. Even though she did try to do things, after she gets in a pinch, it's all "Kirito-kun!". Here's the part when the Asuna fanboys/fangirls come and bash at me but I'll still continue. Asuna and Suguha are very much alike. Sugu and Asuna could both cook. They have boobs and they can practically act as a mother, though Sugu would be a more blunt and straightforward kind of mother. They could both fight in VRMMO. Here's also another thing, if Suguha did end up with Kirito, it would not be much of a problem. Japan actually allows cousins to marry each other. They are not direct blood relatives, so it is not considered "incest". However, that is still looked down upon. Sugu knows Kirito more than any other female characters. Though she does not know about his dark secret (read the novels, I'm not going to spoil it), she did live with Kirito for years and know his preferences and dislikes. Asuna only met him for two years and basically does nothing but whine... Well, that's the end of my ranting between why I like Suguha more. However, I only think of her as my 2nd favorite character. My top favorite being the one in my name. Now for all the ignoramus Asuna fans, come and bash at me about how "great" Asuna is.

Additional comments: There are also much more interesting girls that appear within the series. Lisbeth is even better than Asuna. Lisbeth was able to convey her feelings in a much more straightforward way and actually did quite a lot for Kirito. Silica is even more interesting. (Lolis ftw, lol). Silica was an enthusiastic character introduced in one of the 25 episodes of SAO. She was a much more emotional (like, having more emotions) than Asuna. The 2nd best character of the ENTIRE series, would be SACHI. Kirito was the first person to see Sachi in such a sorrowful and depressed position. He also calmed her down and helped ease her heart. They slept on the same bed for a while. Heck, they even shared inventory, which was what married couples usually do. If Kirito never had those kind of feelings for Sachi, he would have never risked his life to get that crystal to try to revive Sachi. He also ended up crying really badly when he heard the message (Even I cried...). If Sachi was still alive, I doubt we'll ever see KiritoxAsuna. Sachi seems to be more of a caring person than Asuna. She can also be developed much better (well, she already has considering how Asuna NEVER had developments).
Feb 10, 2013 10:07 PM
Feb 2013
ShinoAsada said:
This is just a repost of my comment on another thread about Sugu, but it's related to this post:
I, for one, actually love Sugu. She's not that whiny (Yes, she's not whiny. Read the novels you dolts, don't base it only off of anime.) compared to Asuna. She also seems to express more emotions than Asuna has ever done. Let me state the facts here, Asuna is one of those closet Tsunderes. From reading the novels and watching the anime so far, she seems to act as if she doesn't care if Kirito is affiliated with another girl. ( Example- when she found out about Silica being in Kirito's list.) However, her inner thoughts are filled with jealousy. Sugu escapes to the VR because she wanted to get to know and understand her brother, or should I say "cousin", more. She did not notice that she fell in love with Kirito but did want to have a normal sibling relationship. Asuna honestly does nothing but whine. She just keeps going on about how Kirito would save her. How about working your ass and actually doing something for once?! Sugu actually has a personality where she'll stand up for herself. She could fight as good as Asuna and Kirito, and was even said to be BETTER than Kirito. Even though Asuna did stand up for herself in some parts, most of the time would be "Kirito-kun! Kirito-kun! Kirito-kun!". God... No other female protagonists does that BUT her. Even though she did try to do things, after she gets in a pinch, it's all "Kirito-kun!". Here's the part when the Asuna fanboys/fangirls come and bash at me but I'll still continue. Asuna and Suguha are very much alike. Sugu and Asuna could both cook. They have boobs and they can practically act as a mother, though Sugu would be a more blunt and straightforward kind of mother. They could both fight in VRMMO. Here's also another thing, if Suguha did end up with Kirito, it would not be much of a problem. Japan actually allows cousins to marry each other. They are not direct blood relatives, so it is not considered "incest". However, that is still looked down upon. Sugu knows Kirito more than any other female characters. Though she does not know about his dark secret (read the novels, I'm not going to spoil it), she did live with Kirito for years and know his preferences and dislikes. Asuna only met him for two years and basically does nothing but whine... Well, that's the end of my ranting between why I like Suguha more. However, I only think of her as my 2nd favorite character. My top favorite being the one in my name. Now for all the ignoramus Asuna fans, come and bash at me about how "great" Asuna is.

Additional comments: There are also much more interesting girls that appear within the series. Lisbeth is even better than Asuna. Lisbeth was able to convey her feelings in a much more straightforward way and actually did quite a lot for Kirito. Silica is even more interesting. (Lolis ftw, lol). Silica was an enthusiastic character introduced in one of the 25 episodes of SAO. She was a much more emotional (like, having more emotions) than Asuna. The 2nd best character of the ENTIRE series, would be SACHI. Kirito was the first person to see Sachi in such a sorrowful and depressed position. He also calmed her down and helped ease her heart. They slept on the same bed for a while. Heck, they even shared inventory, which was what married couples usually do. If Kirito never had those kind of feelings for Sachi, he would have never risked his life to get that crystal to try to revive Sachi. He also ended up crying really badly when he heard the message (Even I cried...). If Sachi was still alive, I doubt we'll ever see KiritoxAsuna. Sachi seems to be more of a caring person than Asuna. She can also be developed much better (well, she already has considering how Asuna NEVER had developments).
ShinoAsada said:

Well, In the overall choice I would have to disagree, I think AsunaxKirito is the best combination, except maybe a ShinoxKirito, seeing as they have a lot of bonding time in GGO, but I do see that there are some faults with Asuna. However, I don't think Sugu would be able to relate with Kirito as well as Asuna can, since she isn't familiar with the Laughing Coffin. That being said, in that particular area, Shino would definitely have the edge, due to her back story. I prefer Asuna over Sugu, mainly because of how she acts, she is a very strong person, but she isn't afraid to lean on Kirito when she needs to, and the only times I saw Asuna's emotions get the best of her was when Kirito was near death (Gleam Eyes, Kuradeel) and right before the battle with Skull Reaper, when they were waiting for 3 hours.
Feb 10, 2013 10:50 PM

Jul 2012
Whiteknight29 said:
ShinoAsada said:

ShinoAsada said:

Well, In the overall choice I would have to disagree, I think AsunaxKirito is the best combination, except maybe a ShinoxKirito, seeing as they have a lot of bonding time in GGO, but I do see that there are some faults with Asuna. However, I don't think Sugu would be able to relate with Kirito as well as Asuna can, since she isn't familiar with the Laughing Coffin. That being said, in that particular area, Shino would definitely have the edge, due to her back story. I prefer Asuna over Sugu, mainly because of how she acts, she is a very strong person, but she isn't afraid to lean on Kirito when she needs to, and the only times I saw Asuna's emotions get the best of her was when Kirito was near death (Gleam Eyes, Kuradeel) and right before the battle with Skull Reaper, when they were waiting for 3 hours.

It's your opinion, so I have no right to judge. But I do think Sugu can relate to Kirito quite a bit since their bonding in ALO. Sure Sugu doesn't know anything about Laughing Coffin, but she did spend a lot more time with Kirito than Asuna did. Sugu also isn't all that reliant on Kirito. She is able to fend for herself, while Asuna just begs for Kirito to come. Even during the SAO arc, Asuna was overshadowed by other characters like Sachi, who appeared in one episode. Asuna may also be the least developed character out of all the series. I honestly think ShinoxKirito would have been better than AsunaxKirito. They practically share the same sin of killing someone(s) and they honestly seem to interact a lot better than Asuna and Kirito. About Asuna's actions, she rarely does anything but leave the final touches for Kirito to come because she either messed up or was too weak. Sugu would have just kept going and fought, instead of just waiting for Kirito to finish everything off. Well, that's all I have to say to your comment. I appreciate your opinions and I am not saying you're right or wrong. I'm just adding more onto my previous post.
Feb 11, 2013 2:42 AM
Feb 2013
ShinoAsada said:
Whiteknight29 said:
ShinoAsada said:

ShinoAsada said:

It's your opinion, so I have no right to judge. But I do think Sugu can relate to Kirito quite a bit since their bonding in ALO. Sure Sugu doesn't know anything about Laughing Coffin, but she did spend a lot more time with Kirito than Asuna did. Sugu also isn't all that reliant on Kirito. She is able to fend for herself, while Asuna just begs for Kirito to come. Even during the SAO arc, Asuna was overshadowed by other characters like Sachi, who appeared in one episode. Asuna may also be the least developed character out of all the series. I honestly think ShinoxKirito would have been better than AsunaxKirito. They practically share the same sin of killing someone(s) and they honestly seem to interact a lot better than Asuna and Kirito. About Asuna's actions, she rarely does anything but leave the final touches for Kirito to come because she either messed up or was too weak. Sugu would have just kept going and fought, instead of just waiting for Kirito to finish everything off. Well, that's all I have to say to your comment. I appreciate your opinions and I am not saying you're right or wrong. I'm just adding more onto my previous post.
ShinoAsada said:
Whiteknight29 said:
ShinoAsada said:

ShinoAsada said:

I'm inclined to agree with you when it comes to ShinoxKirito, but I'm not convinced Sugu can relate to the SAO incident, since the only things really in common between SAO and ALO was the fact it was VR. The whole point of SAO was to make an alternate reality that was as real as, yet superior to, the real world. ALO, for all intents and purposes, other than being a twisted science experiment, just a game. And I feel for Sugu, she really seems to love Kirito, but why? The show never really explains where this deep seeded love came from. It's only given that she realized these feelings after he was trapped in SAO, which gives her 2 years to come up with these feelings, but then after that she says that she realized her feelings after Kirito returned and started being nicer to her, which shortens it down to just a couple months. Asuna has much longer than that, and much longer than Shino and Sachi. She could use more development in the anime, which she got in the light novels when you read the stories like "The Day Before" and the other side stories.
Feb 11, 2013 4:56 PM

Jun 2012
Z-flame said:
RockerXD said:
Z-flame said:
gigglingidiot said:
Asuna most likely.

So, yes.

Well, remember Kirito's swordsmanship when he challenged Suguha after spending two years in the game? All the time in the game made him more experienced irl against Suguha, so it may be the same with Asuna.

Feb 23, 2016 11:11 AM

Nov 2013
SuguhaLeafa, I love everything about her, she's smart, hot both online and offline, and Leafa is way better ahan Asuna, and the fact that she's his cousin makes it even more interesting and hotter for me. The biggest boobs of all girls, nuff said. Plus cousins can legally marry in all western countries except some US states, even in Germany where incest is illegal cousins marriages are legal. Cousins aren't siblings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

Not that I hate Sandwich-san just don't understand why is she so popular, I see anything special about her. And I know that Suguha would kick her ass online and offline, cause Suguha is kendo national quarter finalist and who is Asuna? If they had the same level and similar skills Suguha would have advantage because she practices kendo.
tsundereharasserFeb 23, 2016 11:16 AM
Mar 17, 2016 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
Both are trash.
Kirifag best girl.
Mar 20, 2016 8:03 PM

Nov 2008
OppaiTaisho said:
Both are trash.

Nah, just Suckuha is trash.

Why are we supposed to feel sorry for this F-cupped twit?

Mar 23, 2016 11:26 AM

Nov 2013
Chiibi said:
OppaiTaisho said:
Both are trash.

Nah, just Suckuha is trash.

Why are we supposed to feel sorry for this F-cupped twit?

It's not even an F.
Mar 23, 2016 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
Lol, it doesn't matter; she has big boobs and she's annoying. You get the point.

Mar 23, 2016 8:02 PM
Jan 2015
I like Asuna more tbh, Suguha is just okay.

Sinon is best girl though.
My Queens

Jul 14, 2016 1:01 PM
Jul 2016
I love suguha she's my favorite character because she's REALISTIC!! One of the few characters that look like they could be a real human like having blue eyes and brown hair. Not insane long and out of the normal eye colors also she actually dose things unlike asuna I don't hate asuna but..... She's childish compared to suguha and suguha is in MIDDLE SCHOOL!!like what she takes care of the things she needs to and doesn't mope around and wait for someone else to do it for her. Also not to mention asuna is unrealisticly to skinny but at least suguha has some meat on her not total bone. I hate when people say she's ugly! Well good luck finding a girl in real life were girls have normal hair and eye colors. In the real work asuna is just unrealistic and honestly fake. Also people say her hair is ugly REALLY so your saying normal hair that a lot of girls have in real life are ugly? So your saying that if a model with short hair and bangs liked you you would say ewww your hair I can't date you!that makes no sense like her hair dosent Define her pretty face.and on top of that take away suguhas hair and replace it with asunas hair they would look the same so....😔😔
Oct 15, 2016 11:25 PM
Oct 2016
I think Sugu is the most sexyist girl made by man !
Oct 25, 2016 11:40 AM
Oct 2016
Whiteknight29 said:
ShinoAsada said:

ShinoAsada said:

I'm inclined to agree with you when it comes to ShinoxKirito, but I'm not convinced Sugu can relate to the SAO incident, since the only things really in common between SAO and ALO was the fact it was VR. The whole point of SAO was to make an alternate reality that was as real as, yet superior to, the real world. ALO, for all intents and purposes, other than being a twisted science experiment, just a game. And I feel for Sugu, she really seems to love Kirito, but why? The show never really explains where this deep seeded love came from. It's only given that she realized these feelings after he was trapped in SAO, which gives her 2 years to come up with these feelings, but then after that she says that she realized her feelings after Kirito returned and started being nicer to her, which shortens it down to just a couple months. Asuna has much longer than that, and much longer than Shino and Sachi. She could use more development in the anime, which she got in the light novels when you read the stories like "The Day Before" and the other side stories.
this is a long ass quote also asuna ••••
Well dayum
Nov 1, 2016 1:46 AM
Oct 2016
This is what Suguha would look like if she became a pinched strap: http://luxas.ocnk.net/product/514 and this is Asuna: http://luxas.ocnk.net/product/517
Nov 1, 2016 8:35 PM

Jul 2014
Sandwich-kun best grill, they're both disgusting.

Dec 30, 2016 5:32 PM
Jun 2012
I like Suguha cause her love for Kirito is sweet and she seems more realistic. I know they're cousins but I don't really care that Kirito doesn't end up with her cause she's cooler without him.

Asuna was a let down because at the start she was really strong and mysterious but in the end she just turned out to be a damsel in distress
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

18 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2012

544 by Kraum »»
May 26, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.