Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Oct 28, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2010
JavierR said:
so kirito is a fucking nerd...
because being smart is a bad thing right?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 28, 2012 7:29 PM
Mar 2010
JavierR said:
so kirito is a fucking nerd...

You're just now figuring this out?
Oct 28, 2012 7:52 PM

Jun 2008
MonkyBrain said:

17. . . . How can be Lyfa is Suguha ? ? ? Kirito never went in to his sisters room? He never saw here sister playing an MMO? ANd how can she play this game for a long time, if she have time only to practise to competitions..

Honestly be patient, most of this will be explained later on the story. If I answer this now it would be spoilers.

Anime needs to raise questions first, you don't judge it at this time, but you judge them with their answer to the question.

and finally:
the fact that Kirito "never went to her room" or "saw her playing", doesn't relate to anything.

Matthz8 said:
,but..It is strange how Kirito didn't know she was playing that.

It' simple actually, He never went to her room nor bother to ask their own private life. Suguha is the basic "I'm not a gamer" in front of Kazuto's eyes. He never saw her playing games even before SAO, so he will not assume a "prefect stranger" that he randomly met in a game to be his sister instantly.
kaimaxOct 28, 2012 7:56 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 28, 2012 7:56 PM

Nov 2007
Why is Asuna called Titania all of a sudden? ;__;

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 28, 2012 8:10 PM

May 2008
Wow this guy is turning out to be more of an ass then i originally thought which is alot lolol. Well looks like they finally revealed who Leafa is , though it was kind of obvious to guess haha.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 28, 2012 8:11 PM

Aug 2011
SAO now #52... needs to be lower.
Oct 28, 2012 8:39 PM

Apr 2012
Vizard said:

Read A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Oberon, Titania and Puck.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Aug 2011
BloodRequiem said:
Vizard said:

'

Oct 28, 2012 9:00 PM

Apr 2009
I knew it, this guy is worse than Kayaba. %^&*+@ Grrr. And he really likes to touch his "possessions" eh? >_< I can almost see Noumi's former personality from Accel World growing up to be just like him, thank the virtual gods that future has been averted for him.

Wait she was the sister/cousin in the same house, right? @_@
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 28, 2012 9:30 PM

Jun 2008
BloodRequiem said:
Vizard said:

Sugou is King Oberon, so what character name did he gave to Asuna his "future wife" is obviously Queen Titania. Yeah read that, it's not just a fairy tail thing.

tofei said:
Wait she was the sister/cousin in the same house, right? @_@

Yes, the LN itself never tried to hide the fact. Sometimes they even change the perspective to Suguha.

Oct 28, 2012 9:42 PM

Nov 2008
Why the heck Suguha and Sugou have the same first two syllable sound in their name!?

Dammit whenever I say Suguha's name, Sugou's face pop out in my mind. Even Suguha's name is shortened to Sugu which is almost zero difference with that bastard's name!!

CURSES!!! xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oct 28, 2012 9:46 PM

Apr 2012
EstelleBright said:
BloodRequiem said:
Vizard said:

'

Yes.

Kirito=Guts
Asuna=Casca
Sugou=Griffith #Swag
Yui=Puck

"We are finally in Elfheim now"

As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 28, 2012 10:00 PM

Oct 2011
Another great episode overall!!! Can't wait for the upcoming battle scenes!!!!!!!
Signature
Oct 28, 2012 10:10 PM
Apr 2011
god damn this is sickening to watch. im enjoying the overall story but that suguo bitch is making this hard to watch. wanna punch my damn screen. cant wait till kirito smacks his ass down. also love that yui is back been missing her
Oct 28, 2012 10:28 PM

Sep 2011
MonkyBrain said:
When I watched the firs eisode i sad WOahhh Dude thats hardcore.
Second episode ohh dude Kirito is hardcore
Third OMG the litle girl just died with the other noobs that is hard.
Fourth Jesus this guy is so fucking hardcore
Fifth-Sixth . It's litle bit slower than the previously episodes
seventh Dragon Ok Cool Sword material OK Loves sotry WTF?
eighth What the heck is this love story?
9. - 13. Dude where are we? Where are the battles murders killers? Where is the mental and physical destruction? Why am i watching this love story?
14. Hoholy crap Finaly ! ! A Suprise !
15. Slow emo story1
16. Slow emo story2 + Elfenland
17. . . . How can be Lyfa is Suguha ? ? ? Kirito never went in to his sisters room? He never saw here sister playing an MMO? ANd how can she play this game for a long time, if she have time only to practise to competitions.

I'm very disapointed. This story begun 10/10 but now its close to 2/10

Sorry for my english knovledge, im working on it.

Impatient.
Oct 28, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
Omg Lyfa is Suguha! I can't believe it! So unexpected!

Anyway, I talk bad of the anime because it's a habit, actually I enjoy it, probably because this season have continuity and the drama have sense and don't feel forced
Oct 28, 2012 10:43 PM

Jan 2011
Looking at these forms I can conclude that Sugou is going to do something over the top in which case I wont be watching anime for a couple of days because Im going to falcon punch my computer just to try and hit him. (However a good antagonist like him does cover up show from what its lacking in other areas)
Oct 28, 2012 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
IzanagiX said:
I don't find ALO to be as interesting as the SAO arc. Their definitely lacks a sense of urgency the atmosphere of the game is just to happy compared to the dark mood of SAO. Overall the SAO arc had a much better story going for it. ALO looks a lot like a filler arc.

Seems that as soon as action is not intense enough or the mood is not dark enough for you then it is a filler?
I would say you can use "filler" only when the story can be taken away but still does not affect the overall development of the whole story in the series, but you cannot take ALO away without breaking the continuity of the Sword Art Online series and sacrificing a lot of the story and character development. So it can never be called a filler even if you are unhappy with its lack of urgency or atmosphere (from your point of view).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 29, 2012 12:02 AM

Aug 2008
Nicely adapted. Although, in the novel I had the impression they flew faster and he was flying at top speed when he crushed into the tower. That's just small detail, so it's alright anyway.

I really did liked the ALO arc better than the SAO one.
Oct 29, 2012 12:06 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Greatness!
Oct 29, 2012 12:32 AM
Sep 2012
The ALO arc is definitely starting off as an improvement over the SAO arc.
Oct 29, 2012 1:20 AM

Oct 2010
Suguha should've noticed that Kirito is her brother the moment they first met. It's VERY illogical that she didn't notice.

Kirito is a worldwide hero, his name should've been on the news. He has the same looks with his avatar, same nickname, same personality. Even if Suguha didn't play SAO, she should've read news about him, enough to at least know his nickname in SAO.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 29, 2012 1:46 AM

Sep 2008
wishbook said:
Suguha should've noticed that Kirito is her brother the moment they first met. It's VERY illogical that she didn't notice.

Kirito is a worldwide hero, his name should've been on the news. He has the same looks with his avatar, same nickname, same personality. Even if Suguha didn't play SAO, she should've read news about him, enough to at least know his nickname in SAO.

I take it you haven't read what's been posted in the last 16 pages and decided your input is fact.....ok
Oct 29, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
wishbook said:

Actually it would be VERY illogical if she did notice.
symbvOct 29, 2012 2:04 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 29, 2012 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
wishbook said:

Actually it would VERY illogical if she did notice.

This. Considering she never played SAO and has never seen "Kirito" before.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 29, 2012 2:05 AM

Sep 2012
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

And she did not even know her brother has started playing VRMMO game again, let alone the one she is playing.

Oct 29, 2012 3:00 AM

Aug 2009
LancelotTypeZero said:
Looking at these forms I can conclude that Sugou is going to do something over the top in which case I wont be watching anime for a couple of days because Im going to falcon punch my computer just to try and hit him. (However a good antagonist like him does cover up show from what its lacking in other areas)

Sugou is a good antagonist?

You need to watch more shows.Even Jason has more personality and charisma as an antagonist.
Oct 29, 2012 3:09 AM

Jan 2011
I'm liking the first arc better. The elf ears are bugging me. I also liked the sister a lot more before we saw her in real life. I find her liking Kirito creepy. That's all I got from this episode, lol.
CrystalTsubakiOct 29, 2012 3:18 AM
Oct 29, 2012 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
LancelotTypeZero said:
Looking at these forms I can conclude that Sugou is going to do something over the top in which case I wont be watching anime for a couple of days because Im going to falcon punch my computer just to try and hit him.

Yes he will do this, but will get harsh repercussion the next second.. lol

Oct 29, 2012 7:57 AM

Mar 2012
symbv said:
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

And she did not even know her brother has started playing VRMMO game again, let alone the one she is playing.

Not to mention the chances you run into your brother of all people during his first login.

That's actually one of the things I chuckled at. First being, what are the chances the first person you meet in ALO is your sister/cousin. Second being, I'm surprised she'd want to get into online gaming after what happened to her brother during SAO.

I mean, idk about you guys but if my sister played the first VRMMORPG and almost died from the experience, the LAST thing I'd want to do is play a VRMMORPG, no matter how "safe" the industry tries to convince me of it.
Oct 29, 2012 8:06 AM

Aug 2009
Toucanbird said:
symbv said:
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

Not to mention the chances you run into your brother of all people during his first login.

That's actually one of the things I chuckled at. First being, what are the chances the first person you meet in ALO is your sister/cousin. Second being, I'm surprised she'd want to get into online gaming after what happened to her brother during SAO.

I mean, idk about you guys but if my sister played the first VRMMORPG and almost died from the experience, the LAST thing I'd want to do is play a VRMMORPG, no matter how "safe" the industry tries to convince me of it.

Another analogy:people die form drugs 24/7.Do you see drug junkies being reduced in number?No because we humans are that dumb.

Also there is a reason they ran into each other.We havent reach the explanation yet.
Oct 29, 2012 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
I don't understand Kirito's plan. Why is he playing ALO? Even if he manages to free Asuna from the cage, if she can’t log out, how is it going to help her?
Oct 29, 2012 8:33 AM

Jun 2008
SetsukoHara said:
I don't understand Kirito's plan. Why is he playing ALO? Even if he manages to free Asuna from the cage, if she can’t log out, how is it going to help her?

That you need to be patient, everything will be explained.

For now he doesn't have any plan. He's currently charging blind motivated by the need to free Asuna before the wedding.

Oct 29, 2012 9:02 AM
Sep 2011
SetsukoHara said:

If he finds her there, than he'll have enought evidence to go police. Now he has no real information about her.
Oct 29, 2012 9:06 AM

Dec 2011
Well there is now clear villain. I wonder if the man who originally created SAO was really evil, I feel like he is going to come back and save everyone.

I wish everything wasn't so easy for Kirito. He is starting to become Goku.

Oct 29, 2012 9:13 AM

Dec 2010
why is Lyfa not the slightest bit suspicious about a newbie who can easily own experienced players?
Oct 29, 2012 9:21 AM

Apr 2007
wow forced plot much?

fucking dropped
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Oct 29, 2012 10:24 AM

Oct 2010
Toucanbird said:
symbv said:
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

A guy saved 2000 people from death in SAO. No doubt the media would interview him, find all data about him, his nickname, his in-game screenshots, EVERYTHING about his gaming life. Kirito's social life should've changed into public knowledge the moment he became a saviour. But even his own sister did not know anything about his SAO life?

If I had a sister and I was gone for 2 years trapped inside a game before I finally came into sense, I would 100% tell her everything about it, a sister like Suguha would probably ask everything about SAO to her brother.

But after two whole years apart, not once has she asked Kirito about his life inside SAO? And she's still in love with him? C'mon.

Realistic Process:

> Kirito saved 2000 people
> Majority of players logged out
> Kirito told family everything about his SAO life
> Interviewed by the media
> Become a national Hero
> Logged into ALfheim to save Asuna
> Met Lyfa by chance
> Lyfa recognizes his nickname (copied from SAO), looks (copy-paste of real Kirito), voice (copy-paste of real Kirito!) and knows that it's her beloved nii-chan.

SAO scenario:

> Media was all hyped because of SAO incident (see eps 1)
> Kirito doesn't tell his family anything about his SAO life. And they're his family???
> No media interviewed him? He's a fricking hero, but the media doesn't even find out about his online nickname?
> Logged into ALfheim to find Asuna
> Met Lyfa by chance
> Lyfa didn't recognized him at all. Uh... Low IQ Suguha?
Reim_SeranthOct 29, 2012 10:40 AM

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 29, 2012 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
wishbook said:

A guy saved 2000 people from death in SAO. No doubt the media would interview him, find all data about him, his nickname, his in-game screenshots, EVERYTHING about his gaming life. Kirito's social life should've changed into public knowledge the moment he became a saviour. But even his own sister did not know anything about his SAO life?

Was it ever mentioned that the media and the public know Kirito cleared the game and saved thousands trapped there (I think it is many more than 2000?) ?

wishbook said:

If I had a sister and I was gone for 2 years trapped inside a game before I finally came into sense, I would 100% tell her everything about it, a sister like Suguha would probably ask everything about SAO to her brother.

But you are not Kirito. I do not think they share too much of their private life each other.

Oct 29, 2012 10:31 AM

Oct 2010
Does anyone who has read the LN know if Silica and Liz (or at least one of them) will return soon? I really miss them and I don't really like the fact that SAO just kinda introduces characters to soon forget they even existed.
Oct 29, 2012 10:34 AM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
wishbook said:

Was it ever mentioned that the media and the public know Kirito cleared the game and saved thousands trapped there (I think it is many more than 2000?) ?

wishbook said:

But you are not Kirito. I do not think they share too much of their private life each other.

See episode 1. The media was all over the incident. Now see episode 15, what's the media doing? Even if Kirito didn't share his infos, there were many people watching when he fought Heathcliff. Sources are everywhere.

" I do not think they share too much of their private life each other."

Haven't been stated in the anime, which makes his family confusing and enigmatic. Kirito seems caring and open with Yui (an AI...) and Asuna (a girl which he just met 2 years ago) he even shares his worries and fears, but he doesn't talk much with his real family? Weird. And Suguha is supposed to love him......

Oct 29, 2012 10:40 AM
Oct 2012
wishbook said:
Toucanbird said:
symbv said:
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

But after two whole years apart, not once has she asked Kirito about his life inside SAO? And she's still in love with him? C'mon.

Realistic Process:

> Kirito told family everything about his SAO life
> Interviewed by the media
> Become a national Hero
> Logged into ALfheim to save Asuna
> Met Lyfa by chance
> Lyfa recognizes his nickname (copied from SAO), looks (copy-paste of real Kirito), voice (copy-paste of real Kirito!) and deducted that it was him.

SAO scenario:

> Media was all hyped because of SAO incident (see eps 1)
> Kirito doesn't tell his family anything about his SAO life. And they're his family???
> No media interviewed him? He's a fricking hero, but the media doesn't even find out about his online nickname?
> Logged into ALfheim to find Asuna
> Met Lyfa by chance
> Lyfa didn't recognized him at all. Uh... Low IQ Suguha?

Please think a bit for yourself it the anime hasn't covered something yet.
It is still an ongoing investigation and releasing player info when lots of players may hold a grudge for other players wouldn't be a wise decision.
There were ~30 players watching Heathcliff fighting Kirito and they were not allowed to spread this information.
Also, Kirito and Suguha didn't meet by chance, and both, their voices as well as their appearance is different form real life.
Oct 29, 2012 10:41 AM

Aug 2009
wishbook said:
Toucanbird said:
symbv said:
Shiveron said:
symbv said:
wishbook said:

Suguha aside,nothing about the SAO incident was made public till after ALO arc was over.And Kirito became "famous" as the Hero that cleared the game through a book that a SAO player wrote.Not the media.LN readers

Why and How would the media have that info?By other players that may be still be scared of the red players or the red players that were in deep shit after the game was cleared?
Oct 29, 2012 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
^ its hinted "The Rat" wrote it, but its not confirmed for sure, dont bother spoiler tagging it, its completely offscene and doesn't hold any value to the plot whatsoever
Oct 29, 2012 10:51 AM

Feb 2009
It was 6100 players who survived, more or less.
But think about it, the majority players of SAO don't really care who are the ones present in the clearing group, they only know that they are about 500 players in the frontlines.

Only 32 players went to the boss room and 14 died. Excluding Heathcliff, Kirito and Asuna, there are only 15 people who knows the truth that Kirito was the one who cleared the game. Let's remove Klein and Agil since they won't blab about it so that leaves 13 people.

Even if one of those people were to say to the media that there was one person who cleared it, how will they point it out? All they know is his game name Kirito, which we know is not his real name, and his face. Can they truly point him out from the 6000 survivors?

About Suguha not asking, it's about respecting her brother. He woke up from a 2 year coma that was unimaginable to her because of the death rule. Asking him about his adventures there isn't the brightest thing to do.
And remember, they weren't on very good terms. He said it in ep4, he was absorbed in gaming all those years. It would have been out of character for Suguha to get close to Kazuto when he woke up, much less ask him the details.
Oct 29, 2012 11:04 AM

Oct 2010
^Ummm... won't the 6100 players questions how the hell a game with 100 floors could be cleared after just 70+ floors? The author of SAO clearly underestimates the power of information gathering. An incident of such scale should've become the main media spotlight, even the name "Kirito" would be spread all over the news.

But scratch that. I'd say Suguha is low IQ-ed. I can tolerate if if Kirito's avatar looks different and sounds different, but she can't notice him even though the proofs are there? Change the hair and voila, her brother... Oh anime logic.

Don't know who to blame, the character designer or the author.

and

Not sure if it's really a plot hole or I am biased because I dislike Suguha.
Reim_SeranthOct 29, 2012 11:10 AM

Oct 29, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 2009
wishbook said:
^Ummm... won't the 6100 players questions how the hell a game with 100 floors could be cleared after just 70+ floors? The author of SAO clearly underestimates the power of information gathering. An incident of such scale should've become the main media spotlight, even the name "Kirito" would be spread all over the news.

But scratch that. I'd say Suguha is low IQ-ed. I can tolerate if if Kirito's avatar looks different and sounds different, but she can't notice him even though they are practically the same?

Again how would that happen?All the players are are in rehabilitation and/or scared of someone recognizing them for different reasons each.

Maybe because he isnt 100% look alike?It has been said before that Kirito has a generic face and even the Spriggan avatar ,before it merged with his SAO avatar was looking almost the same as he is now.
Oct 29, 2012 11:11 AM
Oct 2012
wishbook said:

But scratch that. I'd say Suguha is low IQ-ed. I can tolerate if if Kirito's avatar looks different and sounds different, but she can't notice him even though the proofs are there? Change the hair and voila, her brother... Oh anime logic.

and

Not sure if it's really a plot hole or I am biased because I dislike Suguha.

What proof?
Their voice is different in VR games and he is supposed to look different.
Voice was probably kept the same to make it easier for the viewer and he looks slightly different but suffers from anime sameface. His ALO char is pretty spot on in my opinion but his RL/SAO appearance was more girlish in the novels.
Oct 29, 2012 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
wishbook said:

See episode 1. The media was all over the incident. Now see episode 15, what's the media doing? Even if Kirito didn't share his infos, there were many people watching when he fought Heathcliff. Sources are everywhere.

That the media know about the problem in ep.1 does not mean they would know Kirito cleared the game in ep.15. How many people were around when he fought Heathcliff? Most were paralyzed and we do not even know how many were able to watch the fight between Heathcliff and Kirito till the end. Besides, how many people there knew the real identity of Kirito in real life?

wishbook said:

Haven't been stated in the anime, which makes his family confusing and enigmatic. Kirito seems caring and open with Yui (an AI...) and Asuna (a girl which he just met 2 years ago) he even shares his worries and fears, but he doesn't talk much with his real family? Weird. And Suguha is supposed to love him......

He does not talk much with his family, and to Yui he does not talk much about his private life either. To Asuna it is only at certain point, like when Asuna asked her about certain thing, did Kirito disclose more about his private life.

Oct 29, 2012 11:16 AM

Sep 2012
wishbook said:

Your IQ does not seem to be above Suguha though.
What proofs are there for Suguha to notice Kirito?

The author and the anime staff already disclosed that they keep the voice of Kirito and Suguha in the game even though actually they should be different in order to help the anime watchers. Same goes for the avatar -- it should have been more different too but in anime they did not change the look so much.

Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

23 by Swyzen »»
Aug 30, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

166 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 24, 12:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.