Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2008
RIP dear Akise. you were manly till the very end. The most intelligent character in the show, the most good hearted and the bravest one. DAT KISS.

Akise x Yukki forever. Only Akise could have turned Yukki in a decent man, too bad he died XP Yukki lost his best friend and a potential fucktastic lover.

And by a decent man I mean , a guy who does not kill his friends and other people influenced by his psycho girlfriend. I never wished Yukki to become badass unlike everyone. I just wished he hadn't became a murder jackass.

Without meaning to disrespect their respective fans...Honestly between Shoe and Yukki...
Yukki. He is annoying as hell but...not so cliche as Shoe.
Simply because Mirai Nikki always had a solid consistent plot with well developed characters unlike GC who tried to be a Geass rip-off.
Anyway in the respective animes i just wish Akise and Gai were the main heros instead.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 22, 2012 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
Yarodomo said:

Yup, Akise was very manly indeed, bravest one also, oh and the gayest one too.
on a side note, yaoifangirling is quite annoying, did anyone ever tell you that before?

Oops, I got an homophobic reply.

Yes, plenty of times. And because you gently reminded me of how much annoying a fangirl can be, I shall leave here another happy fangirling message to yaoi community.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, DAT KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

apart the kiss, the best part was Ninth´s death. She was my fav damn.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 23, 2012 5:47 AM

Jul 2011
Wait why didn't akise just take Yuno's phone, while she was bleeding?
Mar 23, 2012 10:59 AM

Jul 2010
Wait. If Deus put Akise there to track the Diary holders, then, by that logic, could he have put Yuno there to do his bidding as well? Like, she is part of Deus in a way, so if Yuno was to win Deus would actually be the one "winning", enabling him to keep his time as God for another X amount of years. If I was a god about to lose his own life/power, I'd sure damn well would find a way to cheat and enable myself another go-'round as all powerful deity.

In the end, I hope Gasai wins and totally fucks the entire world up. If her plan all along was to betray Yukki and string him along to do her work, then she deserves to win.

I think I just long for a scene when she turns to Yukki, smiles that adorable yandere smile, whispers "I love you" into Yukki's ear and then introduces a bullet into his brain. :)
Mar 23, 2012 11:13 AM
Jun 2008
NOOO!!!

I WANT THE NEXT EPISODE RIGHT NOW!
Mar 23, 2012 11:52 AM

Dec 2011
Good episode, although I am disappointed that they censored Akise's head getting chopped off, oh well. Yuno was entertaining as always the Yandere faces, and awesome creepy laughs were everywhere this episode with her, I loved it!
Mar 23, 2012 1:22 PM
Mar 2012
I’m getting so sick and tired of characters like Ouma Shu, Ikari Shinji and Amano Yukiteru getting so much hate everywhere just because “HEY GUESS WHAT WE’RE FUCKING HUMAN!” people obviously want all their main characters to be the same!
I enjoy a character like Naruto or Natsu just as much as the next person, but good god don’t you come here and tell me that if you suddenly got this worldchanging power in your arm, or had to jump into a giant robot (who’s also kinda your mom) to save all of mankind or suddenly having your cellphone telling you your future while people are trying to kill you that you would be all like “Bitch, I’ve got this shit”
That’s why I love when series make main characters like these boys. They are so damn real! I would be scare as shit if I ever ended up in a situation that was only half as bad as theirs!
I love me some Kamina attitude, and I know we all wish we could be him but deep down we’re all just a bunch of Shinji’s, Shu’s or Yukki’s who’s in need of some character development. And that isn’t always easy. It means running away, breaking down, making mistakes and sometimes hurting the people we love, but if we get through all that we will maybe one day get our Kamina moment. So stop calling them weak, pussy’s, wusses and whatever else there is you can come up with and start seeing them for what they are: human.

^ Copypasta Go.
Mar 23, 2012 3:55 PM
Mar 2010
I think that episode was one of the best ones so far. My mouth was agape through most of it, and when it was finished I didn't dare to move - yes, I was that shocked! XD

I can't believe it though!! How could you kill Akise?!! That dude was epic D: Is it just me, or is Yukiteru trying to turn into a gangsta but not quite succeeding? XD He's an aweful friend.. just shooting his best friends like that. Wow... That really made me angry, but I see where's he coming from.

I really don't understand why they need 4 more episodes to end the series.. Maybe Mur Mur will mess around a bit? Oh, and did anyone get what Akise meant? Does Yuno have a twin or something?
Mar 23, 2012 5:56 PM

Aug 2011
What a fantastic episode compared to what I felt like was a slow couple weeks.

Loved the music throughout, especially during the Deus/Akise scene. The OP song starting on Yuno and Yukki was a nice touch too.

Finally, we arrive at Akise's moment and it was the most memorable/horrific scene in the manga for me. I can't believe they ended the episode on that cliffhanger since all I was wondering was how much was going to be censored! I hope next week's ep will do justice to the manga reveal of this scene, although I'm prepared for most of the screen to be covered up as usual. Then it'll be worth watching the BD's.
Mar 23, 2012 7:25 PM

Jul 2008
So Akise is actually the real Yuno? LOLOLOLOL
Mar 23, 2012 11:02 PM

Oct 2007
May the 3º game begin .. MUHAHAHAH
Mar 24, 2012 12:30 AM
Nov 2010
Good episode...
Mar 24, 2012 1:40 AM

Oct 2010
entropy13 said:
So Akise is actually the real Yuno? LOLOLOLOL

That would be an epic mindfuck.
Mar 24, 2012 11:47 AM

Dec 2009
That episode, oh my.
Mar 24, 2012 10:21 PM

Apr 2009
The pieces are falling into place, just as everybody else is dropping dead. As with the scene in the manga for this part, I am still amazed at how Aru is able to walk, think and show Yukiteru the writing on his phone even after his head gets cut off.
Mar 25, 2012 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
I KNEW IT!!!
EVANGELION REFERENCE
ASKIE IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Mar 26, 2012 10:38 AM

Feb 2012
SayakaMagica said:
The pieces are falling into place, just as everybody else is dropping dead. As with the scene in the manga for this part, I am still amazed at how Aru is able to walk, think and show Yukiteru the writing on his phone even after his head gets cut off.

I don't think he can think
but it's pretty normal for bodies to keep walking for some time even after the head is removed

too bad Yuki is Yuki and his sacrifice was in vein
Mar 28, 2012 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
EOTW said:
Wait why didn't akise just take Yuno's phone, while she was bleeding?

Good question. Add it to the list of plot holes I guess. The show is freaking insane and enjoyable because of it, but nobody will convince me this story is well told or coherent.

Yuki continues to be amazingly unlikable. Loathsome even. Can't say I enjoy complete idiots as main characters.

3/5 ... the insanity was great, Akise was cool as always, but Yuki remained a giant bitch, and the story continues to spiral down the plothole drain. Still liking it, since it is insane... but Another pulled off similar insanity in a MUCH more effective, entertaining way... and it had a good lead in it. He didn't cry all the time.
Mar 28, 2012 11:44 PM

Nov 2007
this made me fucking hate Yukiterru. grow some fucking balls. murdered his friends and still continues to be duped by that evil bitch Yuno.

I hate Yuno so much. she's just an evil psychopath. GROW SOME BALLS AND KILL HER.

Akise was a bro .... even if he was fake .... and into guys.
Mar 29, 2012 12:58 PM
Jul 2011
There is no way in hell Yuno and Yukki should have come out the victors here. Akise was amazing, yet that psycho killed him, and still Yukki came crawling back to her. Both Gasai and Amano are douchebags. I have never hated any main characters in any series before these two.
But of course the best character - Akise- dies. Akise x Yukiteru forever, even if Yuki is a little shit.
Mar 30, 2012 12:05 AM

Mar 2010
Well, definitely didn't see that coming. What an episode, so many twist where do I even begin?! Ha ha, looking forward to the next!
Mar 31, 2012 4:09 PM

May 2011
This ep is nothing short of amazing. I wonder who that phone belonged to. o.O
Apr 1, 2012 9:31 PM

Aug 2010
Damn this kinda felt like a mindfuck...ok I expect some resolution next
Apr 4, 2012 6:36 PM

May 2009
I love shounen-ai, but that kiss just made me blink. I mean, I hadn't noticed Akise do or say anything which implicated he had such feelings. I enjoy it only because the look he gave Yuno, and her rage face.
Apr 9, 2012 11:19 AM
Apr 2012
I don't understand why someone like the fucking bitch yuno she kill all the cool people and kill all of yuki's friends and then she just pretend like nothing happend >:c i fucking hate her
Apr 16, 2012 11:47 PM

Sep 2011
Believe in Yuno... must believe in Yuno... she is not a bad person... she is good... must believe...

As for the kiss scene... *twitch*
Not a fan of that scene, that's all I can say.
Apr 17, 2012 12:50 PM

Sep 2010
Yuno should have been Akise's yandere instead. Akise/Yuno > Akise/Yukki > Yuno/Yukki.

I think this is one of the few anime where I don't really care for the main characters. I don't hate them, but they are not really the best. I prefer the side characters more in this series especially Ninth and Akise. xD

I known this was coming since my douche of a friend spoiled it for me right when I told him how obsessed I was with Akise when episode 8 aired. Dx
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 21, 2012 12:50 PM

Jul 2010
Akise-kun!!!!!!!!! no!! TT_TT he was my FAVORITE character throughout the whole series (though i knew from the start he was gona die) it's too sad to see it in animation -___-
Yuno i hated you since they first introduced hinata and the gang now u took it too far.....damn u..

im not a fan of boy love but Yuki and Akise are the only guy couple i support fully :)
Apr 22, 2012 1:08 AM

Aug 2008
OMG! this is so exciting!!!!! what did Akise Aru wrote on his diary to show Yukietru? Maybe he wrote I LOVE YOU with CapsLock <333 *lovelovelovelovelovelove moment* gooosh! i so wanted this to happen. The kiss between Akise and Yuki was the best damn thing in this episode... well, there were a lot of best damn things in this episode, anyway. The thing is, I really wanted this to happen and when I heard Akise say he loved Yuki... i felt so good, so good, so good! I'm so sorry he's going to die/he's dead... anyhow, I so liked Akise... and that kiss... OMG!!! I love this!!!

What the heck's up with Yuno, anyway? She's insane! Two Yunos? maybe she had a twin... or she's a clone. Two diaries? Maybe this is Deus's hand... hmmm!!! curious enough for me. Can't wait to find out.
So, after all, is she about to kill Yuki? That's so hard to think... I mean, she looks like she's insanely in love with him (did you see the look on her face when Akise kissed Yuki? oooh, that kiss!!! Akise is the best, or was the best in this episode...)

I can't believe Yuki killed his best friends, his friends... gosh, this was unexpected. I like it, though, because it makes the anime more interesting and bloody and sad and exciting, so it's pretty good even though is kind of unbelievable... gosh, I love it! Yuki was such a jerk, somehow, and he's so cool like this and... uhm, he was crying! Gosh, this anime's action is the best.

Can't wait to find out what's next! I'm on my way to see episode 23... I'm so curious, so so so so so curious!!!!
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Apr 23, 2012 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
Akise and Aru finally kissed ^♥^
but I like Yuno, too. I just like villains and evil people, there's no helping it :3
Apr 24, 2012 7:34 PM

Jan 2012
Well shit. That was quite an episode. I'm interested to see what Gasai and MurMur have in store for Yukiteru(all three of whom I hate) and Deus.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 25, 2012 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
Omg welcome to the massacre of Yukiteru's friends... I felt so sad and angry, stupid Yukiteru doing whatever he wants because he thinks everything will be all right.

I love Akise and I really do hope he'll survive or at least see Yukiteru win or something like that, just a little something so he won't die having regrets... :(

I have to give the mangaka credits though, epic plot twist is epic.
May 1, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 2008
AKISEEEEEEEEEEE ARU.

The best gay friend side-character in anime.

This dude is going up on my fav's list. Shit. Probably the best side-character I've seen in all anime.
May 6, 2012 4:26 AM

Jul 2011
I'm officially hate Yuki and yuno NOW!!! ARGHHHHHH Oh my sweet Akise!! RIP RIP that kiss was really sweet!!!!! better than tohse 467658564546576times YunoxYuki's kissing...

well Akise's death was censored i hope it's going to be epic on bluray..

I still can't believe yukki just killed all his friends, what a psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dumbass!!
May 11, 2012 3:31 AM

Jun 2009
all this time..
i'm thinking that akise is cool because he's just a good best friend to yukiteru and he's so good in investigating about the diary holders that it made the story more interesting.. i almost put him on my favorite characters but after he did that.....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUQQQQQ!!! why did he do that?! mother fvcking g*ysh*t!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 7, 2012 1:02 PM

Jun 2008
OriginANIME said:
Believe in Yuno... must believe in Yuno... she is not a bad person... she is good... must believe...
I keep repeating the same thing!
Jun 10, 2012 7:02 PM

Feb 2009
Now this was something, I like when the levels of insanity go up, but this was on a different level. I was honestly not expecting Yukiteru to start shooting.
Jun 18, 2012 4:57 PM

Dec 2009
Holy shit. Did not expect that at all. That declaration of love + kiss scene was a total surprise for me.
Jun 30, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2012
THE best episode,epic,however,i think i never hated the main characters so much in a show,lol,terrible main charactars,cant stand this Yuno anymore,she is a one piece of shit.
Jul 11, 2012 3:09 PM
Jul 2012
All his friends are death, and only ther ebody can come back?
Jul 15, 2012 8:24 PM

Feb 2012
Hmm, I don't know... I simply don't know, the episode was great, but it left me so many unanswered questions. o_o
Aug 4, 2012 3:57 PM

May 2010
Well my theory got slapped in the face
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 15, 2012 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
The love scene between Akise Aru and Yukki was so cute,and that made me hate my favourite anime character,Gasai Yuno.
I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Aug 22, 2012 4:46 PM
Aug 2012
Omg Yukiteru is so stupid sometimes. He can't even trust his friends and too afraid to face the truth.
Aug 23, 2012 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
SilverTaffy19 said:
Omg Yukiteru is so stupid sometimes. He can't even trust his friends and too afraid to face the truth.

Stupid in your opinion, but after all he's seen, how can he be sure to trust anyone ? So much people betrayed him, it's understandable.

Sep 5, 2012 7:39 PM

Nov 2011
Hyunckel said:
SilverTaffy19 said:

Stupid in your opinion, but after all he's seen, how can he be sure to trust anyone ? So much people betrayed him, it's understandable.

Completely agree. If there is anyone to trust, it would be Gasai Yuno =X.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 1:41 PM

Apr 2011
Akise and Yukki...
> w <
Sep 20, 2012 6:02 PM

Sep 2011
Teh said:
OMG! this is so exciting!!!!! what did Akise Aru wrote on his diary to show Yukietru? Maybe he wrote I LOVE YOU with CapsLock <333 *lovelovelovelovelovelove moment* gooosh! i so wanted this to happen. The kiss between Akise and Yuki was the best damn thing in this episode... well, there were a lot of best damn things in this episode, anyway. The thing is, I really wanted this to happen and when I heard Akise say he loved Yuki... i felt so good, so good, so good! I'm so sorry he's going to die/he's dead... anyhow, I so liked Akise... and that kiss... OMG!!! I love this!!!

What the heck's up with Yuno, anyway? She's insane! Two Yunos? maybe she had a twin... or she's a clone. Two diaries? Maybe this is Deus's hand... hmmm!!! curious enough for me. Can't wait to find out.
So, after all, is she about to kill Yuki? That's so hard to think... I mean, she looks like she's insanely in love with him (did you see the look on her face when Akise kissed Yuki? oooh, that kiss!!! Akise is the best, or was the best in this episode...)

I can't believe Yuki killed his best friends, his friends... gosh, this was unexpected. I like it, though, because it makes the anime more interesting and bloody and sad and exciting, so it's pretty good even though is kind of unbelievable... gosh, I love it! Yuki was such a jerk, somehow, and he's so cool like this and... uhm, he was crying! Gosh, this anime's action is the best.

Can't wait to find out what's next! I'm on my way to see episode 23... I'm so curious, so so so so so curious!!!!

millo said:
I'm officially hate Yuki and yuno NOW!!! ARGHHHHHH Oh my sweet Akise!! RIP RIP that kiss was really sweet!!!!! better than tohse 467658564546576times YunoxYuki's kissing...

well Akise's death was censored i hope it's going to be epic on bluray..

I still can't believe yukki just killed all his friends, what a psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dumbass!!

Hahahaha, oh lord, can't stop laughing at these comments, the Stereotypes have always been facts when it came down to these fangirls.

On that note, worst episode of the whole series.
Sep 25, 2012 7:21 PM

Jan 2012
Damn that was an intense episode!
Sep 28, 2012 8:26 PM
Jul 2012
This episode just freaking terrible.
Droping this show now
1/5
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Request for mods to update General Information Themes list

klesun - Sep 22

2 by Piromysl »»
Sep 22, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

689 by Baka_mitai_ »»
Sep 20, 11:14 AM

» Is Yuno Gasai a rapist?

yoooowazzzup - Aug 23

34 by Alovesan »»
Aug 28, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 8, 2012

249 by NheCk »»
Jul 25, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

267 by malvarebytes »»
Jul 4, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.