Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2010 3:27 AM

Nov 2008
"You are Toilet Paper"
Wings were awesome

Looks like another trap trip to guild next ep
Jun 13, 2010 4:49 AM

Dec 2006
Woah!! Kanade's Wings are AWESOME!!! and her Zergling Blade sounded like building a Protoss Pylon. hmm...

And as many suspected.. it seems King Bradley also had life regrets and is now a computer repairman! haha! Not confirmed though.....

Let's hope this trip to the Guildd doesn't get everyone killed.. again. ^__^''

Also, we now have Shadows! What the hell is going on? Who is the 'true' God now?

I suspect
drastikhateJun 13, 2010 5:23 AM

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Jun 13, 2010 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
come another evil to fight.....

kanade with wings, AWESOME...............

^_^

Jun 13, 2010 10:30 AM

May 2010
drastikhate said:
Woah!! Kanade's Wings are AWESOME!!! and her Zergling Blade sounded like building a Protoss Pylon. hmm...

And as many suspected.. it seems King Bradley also had life regrets and is now a computer repairman! haha! Not confirmed though.....

Let's hope this trip to the Guildd doesn't get everyone killed.. again. ^__^''

Also, we now have Shadows! What the hell is going on? Who is the 'true' God now?

I suspect

In fact, he doesn't know about the shadow thing so he might be the next victim...
Jun 13, 2010 11:00 AM

Aug 2009
finally....

two episodes...
Jun 13, 2010 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
so basically someone has been hacking the ncps, that is not good at all
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 13, 2010 1:27 PM

Dec 2009
"Whoah! Dancing in the shadow!" . . . "I kiss You" TK is the man! and the break dancing scene @ the end is a total WIN
Jun 13, 2010 1:58 PM

May 2010
sailorlitakino said:
Detective said:
After reading the comments from page one I can now safely say that fans of Angel Beats! are also fans of Degrassi and The Sims. /facepalm

Shinichi- said:
The ending of ep 13 will be positive (a happy ending)

What the hell makes you think that?

I agree with Detective
I highly doubt taht it will be a happy ending
Bittersweet maybe, but hell no not happy.

Hahaha, those were just some random unnecessary statements, sorry if I yet again failed the sarcasm but what ever, I also highly doubt this will end up happy knowing Maeda's style
Jun 13, 2010 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
Giratina? Is that you?

Anyway, decent ep, I guess. I just really hope the guy behind this isn't who I think it is... that would be the stupidest plot twist in the history of mankind.
Jun 13, 2010 2:22 PM

Aug 2009
Loved the random carnival from TK. I really think this show could of done with 24 episodes. Its just seems really rushed now.
Jun 13, 2010 2:32 PM

Jan 2010
Yurippe, hands down, is the best. She's not a moron, and is actually smart.
Other than that, I'm happy that we're going back to the guild. That place is fun.
Jun 13, 2010 2:40 PM

Aug 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Giratina? Is that you?.

I don't get it....
Jun 13, 2010 2:44 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
"She stabs me every day" XD

Kanade's wings looked aamazing :3

TK was awesome when he was fighting those shadows XD

Poor Takamatsu :(

LOL @ Otonashi when he realized Angel wasn't an angel, although she never claimed to be.

The bad guys sure do like using Guild for their nefarious deeds lol

I think all the guys in this show have a thing for Yuri lol
Jun 13, 2010 3:02 PM

Oct 2009
I thought Kanade's wings were pretty awesome.
So is the old guy the bad dude because I thought the world that they are in are for kids who couldn't live out their youth properly or whatever and he looks pretty old... Just a guess... =/
Jun 13, 2010 5:14 PM

Sep 2009
garfield15 said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Giratina? Is that you?.

I don't get it....

Please tell me I wasn't the only on thinking this.
Jun 13, 2010 5:46 PM

Jun 2010
EminentFaith said:
I thought Kanade's wings were pretty awesome.
So is the old guy the bad dude because I thought the world that they are in are for kids who couldn't live out their youth properly or whatever and he looks pretty old... Just a guess... =/

Yeah, Im trying to remember if they had already shown the teachers in earlier episodes, but he might be the only adult with dialogue.

If God turns out to be 'Christ (I forget his real name), then I will be severely disappointed, but if turns out to be TK, then overjoyed. Odd how that is.
Jun 13, 2010 6:11 PM

Aug 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
garfield15 said:
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Giratina? Is that you?.

I don't get it....

Please tell me I wasn't the only on thinking this.

Ah, yeah. I have not played the games since like Leaf Green. Sorry :P
Jun 13, 2010 6:13 PM

Jun 2010
So who's going to be the culprit behind the shadows?

If it is someone of the SSS, I'm guessing between 3 people:
1. Chaa: The old looking dude who's head of Guild.
2. Christ: The blog thing he typed at the end of the ED song is suspicious...
3. Matsushita: He was absent this whole entire episode. In fact, he was also absent from episode 10 because he was doing "secluded mountain training."
Jun 13, 2010 8:28 PM
Jun 2010
Riga92 said:
So who's going to be the culprit behind the shadows?

If it is someone of the SSS, I'm guessing between 3 people:
1. Chaa: The old looking dude who's head of Guild.
2. Christ: The blog thing he typed at the end of the ED song is suspicious...
3. Matsushita: He was absent this whole entire episode. In fact, he was also absent from episode 10 because he was doing "secluded mountain training."

The blog he typed saying he decided to rest in peace. -.-
Jun 13, 2010 9:09 PM
Nov 2007
Naoi said:
Something is entering me!

That sounded weirder than it should have.

My guess?

God or atleast his avatar.
Jun 13, 2010 10:06 PM

Nov 2006
much homo and a guild trip next week. i am happy.
Jun 13, 2010 10:30 PM

Jan 2010
draker said:
werr-y said:
Ten pages of comments and no one thought to mention the fact that Hinata may be in love with Yuri? It may be just me, but I thought he looked at her picture quite fondly... Does that mean he lied to Yui just to make her disappear?

Kanade with wings <3

That was Noda, not Hinata.
Man, they look so much alike...
Jun 13, 2010 10:49 PM

Dec 2009
Does anyone know the name of the song being played while they were in the gym?
The part when Otanashi, Hinata, and Naoi is explaining how this method is real and there was this cool violin part with piano in it.
Jun 13, 2010 10:51 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm, why dont we start a thread about:

"How SSS members met their "end" in their descent to guild?"

+reputation to those who exactly guessed all their "deaths"

Would be entertaining to those who are sadistic.
I hate myself. That is my philosophy.
Jun 14, 2010 2:22 AM

May 2008
As the passage is going to guild, maybe one of the people in guild are changing the npc's? Maybe the older looking guy who is in charge down there or something? Just my incling.. but overall i thought episode was OK but i think the series has moved slightly too fast.. Also, they just found a way to end the series without having to promise a second..meaning we probably won't get to see TK or shiinas story, which sucks tbh =//

EDIT: Also, Kanade's wings look amazing <3
Jun 14, 2010 3:31 AM

Aug 2009
Kinda miffed that Takamatsu got fridged like that, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

With Hinata x Yui being pretty much official, and with Otonashi x Kanade continuing along fairly well (she's actually human! no more worries about interspecies romance!), I keep wondering if Noda x Yuri is actually going to develop. I kinda hope it does, as it would be one of the few if only times in my memory when the ax crazy fighter idiot guy gets the girl. However, I kind of see it going down with Noda sacrificing himself to protect Yuri, with or without confessing, as either way can be pretty effective, provided it's done well.

AND FOR LIGHTNINGRAMIEL'S CRACKED OUT "WHO IS GOD" PICK: Ooyama. Yuri had already released the notice for all SSS members to not go anywhere without at least one other person. Ooyama was with Takamatsu, and then betrayed him. You heard it here first.
Ha-cha!
Jun 14, 2010 3:41 AM

Oct 2008
Cliffhangerrrr.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 14, 2010 4:24 AM

Jan 2010
Love Kanade's wings. :D

And Yuri is cool at this episode. ;P
I love her personality. :D

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
Jun 14, 2010 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
Episode 12 Preview

http://www.angelbeats.jp/story2/ep11.html

Could Chaa be the culprit behind all these? Or could the female washroom sign shows that the culprit is a female?
ShoutaAzumaJun 14, 2010 5:49 AM
Jun 14, 2010 7:59 AM

Aug 2009
ShoutaAzuma said:
Episode 12 Preview

http://www.angelbeats.jp/story2/ep11.html

Could Chaa be the culprit behind all these? Or could the female washroom sign shows that the culprit is a female?

THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM! IT ALL MAKES...actually, no. No it doesn't. What does the bathroom have to do with this? Now I need to see 12 :P
Jun 14, 2010 10:31 AM

Nov 2008
garfield15 said:

THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM! IT ALL MAKES...actually, no. No it doesn't. What does the bathroom have to do with this? Now I need to see 12 :P
Actually, the message is pretty deep. Men struggle to understand girls and so... humanity struggles to understand "God's" motive. In relation it symbolizes the huge, yet small gap of the different of humanity on gender. This "difference" constitutes to their challenge against "God" and their own morality. BUT WAIT! It goes deeper than that! Take it further with them not to understand their true selves due to the depth of their minds being disconnected with their own personality to not see their wrong doings through emotion.

Oh Maeda, I have seen the light! I praise you for your genius!
Jun 14, 2010 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
This show needs more episodes.

It looks like they are forcing every detail into thirteen episodes. I still don't understand where the series is going at first. However, I feel that the story tends to shift from time to time. It makes me wonder if they can wrap this one up in just 2 episodes.

Anyway, we'll see what happens next week.

Jun 14, 2010 10:57 AM
Jun 2010
Maximatum99 said:
garfield15 said:

Actually, the message is pretty deep. Men struggle to understand girls and so... humanity struggles to understand "God's" motive. In relation it symbolizes the huge, yet small gap of the different of humanity on gender. This "difference" constitutes to their challenge against "God" and their own morality. BUT WAIT! It goes deeper than that! Take it further with them not to understand their true selves due to the depth of their minds being disconnected with their own personality to not see their wrong doings through emotion.

wtf?

This show needs more episodes.

I still don't understand where the series is going at first.

that's the point of this serie lol

Jun 14, 2010 1:33 PM

Sep 2009
supersayen said:
Maximatum99 said:
garfield15 said:

wtf?

Jun 14, 2010 1:33 PM

Jun 2009
Maeda Jun could very well pull a Chekov's Gunman on us.

Or, knowing how new plotlines are being introduced every episode, who knows, they may just end the whole thing with everyone waking up and finding out that oh it was all a dream.. everyone was involved in a virtual reality game show oh wow. really really.
Jun 14, 2010 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
Maximatum99 said:
garfield15 said:

Genius.
Jun 14, 2010 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
Yuri reminds me so much of Haruhi Suzumiya for some reason -_- maybe it's their take charge attitude. I liked this episode and TK was epic as usual lol. When I saw Shiina looking at the toy animals I felt bad for her xD I can't wait for the next episode.
Jun 14, 2010 5:55 PM
Jun 2010
Kyon-AKA-Jay said:
Yuri reminds me so much of Haruhi Suzumiya for some reason -_- maybe it's their take charge attitude. I liked this episode and TK was epic as usual lol. When I saw Shiina looking at the toy animals I felt bad for her xD I can't wait for the next episode.

Yeah, omfg I got teary when I saw Shiina all by herself in the gym storage room with those whine up dog toys, we still don't know how she died either =/. Perhaps she saw a dog crossing the street, car coming, she pushes doggie out of way and bam she dies?
Jun 14, 2010 7:14 PM
Jan 2010
gerb234 said:
Does anyone know the name of the song being played while they were in the gym?
The part when Otanashi, Hinata, and Naoi is explaining how this method is real and there was this cool violin part with piano in it.

It will be answered when the OST comes out on July 28th.

I honestly don't understand why people ask for background track names when they aren't IN/OP/ED songs. They don't tell you the name in the credits if you wanted a translation.

Though I do like that track you're talking about.
Jun 14, 2010 11:48 PM

Apr 2010
One of the good things in this show (which in my opinion are quite few) is that it's reasonably fast-paced rather than sticking in one place for like 10 episodes.

Kanade was super cool, those wings were epic. Though I can't stand Yuri anymore, she's been obnoxious ever since episode one. And yay for more TK screentime!
Jun 15, 2010 1:21 AM
Oct 2009
Dancin´in tha Shadowz
Jun 15, 2010 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Aww, GirlDeMo. I miss Iwasawa. And I want more Shiina. Considering Iwasawa's gone, she's my next fave female. Lol at Hinata and toilet paper hypnotism.
Jun 15, 2010 11:42 PM
Jun 2010
When she opened the tunnel, the only thing i could think of was "its Desmond pressing that damn button" :D
Jun 16, 2010 1:43 AM

Jun 2009
Hinata and Naoi quarrel - toilet paper

Naoi saving Otonashi from Yuri's questions and how he uses his thumb for confirmation

The Guild? another mystery
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 16, 2010 4:33 AM

Jun 2009
Raigeki1993 said:
Yeah, omfg I got teary when I saw Shiina all by herself in the gym storage room with those whine up dog toys, we still don't know how she died either =/. Perhaps she saw a dog crossing the street, car coming, she pushes doggie out of way and bam she dies?

I don't think she died that way. You must have some sort of strong resentment and hatred in order to end up in the battlefront.

She's also my favorite right after Kanade and Yui.
Jun 16, 2010 4:50 AM
Jun 2010
-Quasar said:
Raigeki1993 said:

I don't think she died that way. You must have some sort of strong resentment and hatred in order to end up in the battlefront.

She's also my favorite right after Kanade and Yui.

Maybe she saw someone brutally abusing and murdering dogs and when she tries to get that person to stop, she gets killed in the process.
Jun 16, 2010 8:21 AM
Jul 2008
I want Yui.
Jun 16, 2010 5:20 PM

Nov 2009
But everybody knows that the culprit behind this is...

THE GAS STATION ATTENDANT!
Jun 17, 2010 3:40 AM

Sep 2009
Lol@ what Zar-roc said xD
i have no idea who would be behind these shadows xD

Jun 17, 2010 4:09 AM

Apr 2010
Zar-roc said:
But everybody knows that the culprit behind this is...

THE GAS STATION ATTENDANT!

uhh... huh?

I can't believe that this discussion gets toooo loooong >.<
Sig deleted for idiocy.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1764 by AquaPxki »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Apr 30, 2010

610 by LeondoStark »»
Yesterday, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 16, 2010

481 by Akita_Han »»
Sep 8, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by TlordGaming »»
Sep 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 9, 2010

484 by AnimatedAddict »»
Aug 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.