Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2012 7:28 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kenshiro arrives and saves the day while exploding bodies and giving the main baddie an ironic death.

Raise your hand if you didn't see that coming.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Aug 27, 2013 9:10 PM
Apr 2008
Accidentally rated a 4 instead of 5.

Kenshiro, why you always gotta be such a big damn hero?

Just kidding. You have my utmost admiration for struggling and doing the impossible for the greater good.

"Dear Kenshiro,
Thank you for being a big damn hero. Please don't ever stop being one."
Jul 28, 2014 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
Ken: "The pain of these wounds will only last a second. The pain of your death would last a lifetime."
T-T

Glad Fudoh and the kids survived. Didn't actually think Fudoh would make it out alive what with the "every good guy besides Ken dies" trend this series has going.
Mar 3, 2015 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
Happy to see Fudoh stick around abit longer, like Avenger I thought he might be a goner. I think the fact he has all the kids to look after might mean he beats the curse of all of Kenshiro's allies dying.

"The pain of these wounds will only last a second. The pain of your death would last a lifetime." <3
BlaizeVJan 4, 2017 7:31 AM
Jul 27, 2015 7:03 AM

Jul 2013
I think Ken might have gotten few too many kicks and punches to his head. First he smashed the car on the last episode instead of riding it and when he heard the kids were on danger instead of riding or ordering one of the guys to ride him there he just goes of running.

Brilliant Ken, brilliant.
Jan 11, 2016 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
So it is Yuria then huh.
Btw did that bad guy forgot he had more kids he could blackmail them with?
Also lol at them shooting at the kids while in the air and making that second of Ken reaching them so important and then him just leaving there and getting the rope buit no one shoots at them anymore. They were all so fascinated by Ken's one arm muscle show. It was just too mesmerizing.

Kuruwin said:
I think Ken might have gotten few too many kicks and punches to his head. First he smashed the car on the last episode instead of riding it and when he heard the kids were on danger instead of riding or ordering one of the guys to ride him there he just goes of running.

Brilliant Ken, brilliant.

He run so he can be all warmed up when he got there.
Besides he winn never betray the buggy in trhe same way that Raoh will not ride anything other than his horse. ^_^
Jun 13, 2016 5:58 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap he actally saved Fudo!
Feb 21, 2018 1:39 AM

Nov 2016
Glad that Fudo survived,it's nice to see a kind hearted character like him in this rotten world.Hope he stays longer.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2018 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
Two hands? No need
One is enough for Kenshiro xD

Oh the irony
I guess he have to enjoy that dry feeling of the sand, just like his character
"Signature removed"
May 5, 2019 1:28 AM

Mar 2010
1/3 of this Episode a long recap of Goshasei members and last episode.
As usual Ken saves em all in OP hero style, glad Fudo is still on.
Why the heck is Juza going back to Ken-Oh, he knows he is gonna get killed imo, especially considering his wound.
Oct 6, 2019 2:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yes, i'm so happy that Ken saved Fudo and the kids.
Juza is severly injured and is going to fight Raoh, he is maybe going to die.
So that woman is Yuria ? what ? This is so weird I have so much questions in my head about it, she killed herself so it can't be her ?
Good episode.
Dec 25, 2019 1:25 AM

Jul 2015
Fudo has been saved, I wonder why kenshiro didn't just pull him out himself instead of those two soldiers who were murdered in the process

Juza is going for his final fight with Raoh and it doesn't look too good for him

Sep 16, 2021 1:16 PM

Sep 2016
Hilka is the lowest of the low. It was extremely satisiying to see him suffer.

Really loving the new OP, by the way. It makes me wanna go hit the gym every time it screams DO SURVIVE!
Aug 26, 2023 2:58 PM
Dec 2015
These two soldiers were really unlucky: after all the hassle they went after trying to convince Yuza, they didn't convince Ken neither, and got killed by random soldiers. Damn...

That rope sure was robust to not be teared by Fudo and Ken pressure huh...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 25 Discussion

naikou - Feb 16, 2009

17 by CreamofDaCrop »»
Mar 25, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 31 Discussion

brucescrews - Feb 24, 2012

9 by 0451 »»
Mar 17, 4:43 AM

» Information on this production?

Teirayo - Mar 7

2 by Otakupervert890 »»
Mar 7, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Nov 20, 2008

53 by mtsRhea »»
Feb 28, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 7 Discussion

brucescrews - Jan 22, 2012

17 by JapanPsychology »»
Feb 8, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.