Forum Settings
Forums

Whats happening to long running animes? (bleach, naruto, one piece)

New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 24, 2013 9:31 AM

Nov 2010
Safster1999 said:
When will the fairy tail anime comeback on air?Not the movie but the TV series. :/
Nobody knows, it might never come back.
May 24, 2013 10:20 AM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Safster1999 said:
When will the fairy tail anime comeback on air?Not the movie but the TV series. :/
Nobody knows, it might never come back.

......I see.....
Goodbye cruel world.Boom!
May 24, 2013 11:32 AM
Sep 2012
ycart59 said:
You know what I don't have? The fucking attention span to watch something with the same plot a million and one episodes. I don't even understand how anyone does. Medium size shit usually bores me to sleep after a while. My limit is about a 24 episode series. Anything past that I just stop giving a shit about.

The content of the big 3 is much more simple than anything you'll see, so you don't need much attention.
May 24, 2013 1:48 PM

May 2013
Honestly, all three started out good (well, I've never been a fan of One Piece, but whatever), but as they went on, I feel like all of them got away from the basic moral and story line. I don't know that the author is to blame so much as the fan base and the producers. It probably got to a point where all three were so popular that even if the manga-ka wanted to end the story, the producers wouldn't let them.

Honestly, I hope that these don't continue much longer, and that once they're gone, they don't get replaced.
May 24, 2013 3:55 PM

Feb 2012
TheFaintSmile said:
I fucking love Fairy Tail. I don't see it ending any time soon.

pfttttt
May 24, 2013 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
IceBurn said:
TheFaintSmile said:

pfttttt
At least the manga show no sign of ending.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 24, 2013 4:06 PM

Nov 2010
MidnighBlueBlack said:
Honestly, all three started out good (well, I've never been a fan of One Piece, but whatever), but as they went on, I feel like all of them got away from the basic moral and story line. I don't know that the author is to blame so much as the fan base and the producers. It probably got to a point where all three were so popular that even if the manga-ka wanted to end the story, the producers wouldn't let them.

Honestly, I hope that these don't continue much longer, and that once they're gone, they don't get replaced.
Never been a fan or never watched? What was their basic morals and storylines? Naruto has been about becoming the hokage and about loneliness and making friends, after a while he added saving Sasuke to it, but he's still trying to become the hokage. Even now that he's figured out some new things(connected to his past so not really new) and this new arc has started, those two goals are still in there and the whole thing about friendship and loneliness is still there.
Bleach's storyline has always been about saving people and his town. It's been like that the whole time and hasn't changed since.(though it doesn't help that there were only two major arcs)
One Piece has been about following your dreams and following Luffy and his crew as he tries to achieve his dream, that hasn't changed.

The fanbase and the producers? It's the fans fault for supporting the series that they like so it goes on too long? Are there no fans for shorter anime? And Naruto is ending within a year or two. One Piece has been meant to be this far for a long time and Oda has known the ending for over 10 years. Idk about Bleach, I don't get what Kubo is doing.

Like I said earlier, they make the most money, so they won't be stopping. And people love them, why would they stop making them just because you don't like them?

IceBurn said:
TheFaintSmile said:

pfttttt
Haha, I just noticed that like a minute earlier too.

FishFood said:
I do reccomend Gintama to all... Even if its not your typical battle shonen its still one of the best anime shows out there.. It just sad it doesnt get the attention it deserves from people outside Japan.. This show manages to make recap episodes better than the originals.
Fairy Tail has a lot of potential as well to keep going for quite some time; the setting, the goal and developted characters are all there!!!
you do realize Fairy Tail is cancelled right?
May 24, 2013 4:17 PM

Feb 2012
NeoAnkara said:
IceBurn said:
TheFaintSmile said:

pfttttt
At least the manga show no sign of ending.
Nobody was watching it, so they cancelled it. Generic shounen at best.
May 24, 2013 5:28 PM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
MidnighBlueBlack said:

Never been a fan or never watched? What was their basic morals and storylines? Naruto has been about becoming the hokage and about loneliness and making friends, after a while he added saving Sasuke to it, but he's still trying to become the hokage. Even now that he's figured out some new things(connected to his past so not really new) and this new arc has started, those two goals are still in there and the whole thing about friendship and loneliness is still there.
Bleach's storyline has always been about saving people and his town. It's been like that the whole time and hasn't changed since.(though it doesn't help that there were only two major arcs)
One Piece has been about following your dreams and following Luffy and his crew as he tries to achieve his dream, that hasn't changed.

The fanbase and the producers? It's the fans fault for supporting the series that they like so it goes on too long? Are there no fans for shorter anime? And Naruto is ending within a year or two. One Piece has been meant to be this far for a long time and Oda has known the ending for over 10 years. Idk about Bleach, I don't get what Kubo is doing.

Like I said earlier, they make the most money, so they won't be stopping. And people love them, why would they stop making them just because you don't like them?

Not a fan of. While I never watched One Piece, I did read a significant portion of the manga, and I've read and watched huge chunks of Naruto and Bleach.

Naruto started out with its morals and goals being to become Hokage, and to make friends and goals following his own shinobi way according to what was RIGHT, regardless of tradition or whatever (Based off of the Zabuza/Haku arc). That's what the whole story was about, up through the Chunin exams. Then, suddenly, Sasuke runs away to join the bad guys, and all of a sudden EVERYTHING is about finding Sasuke. Nevermind becoming stronger for the sake of becoming the Hokage. Everything revolves around Sasuke, and then Pain, and now Madara/Obito/Whatever. For me, the original flow and intention of Naruto was lost after Sasuke left Team 7. Sorry if you disagree, but that's the way I feel.

As for Bleach, in my opinion, the story should have ended with Aizen's death. Drawing it out as far as it is, is a bit ridiculous to me is my only complaint there. As for the anime, there's just way too much filler shit for it to be called good.

So yeah, I'm still gonna hold with my statement that both of these series have veered from what was originally intended because of the desires of the fanbase and the producers (to make more money).
And yeah, the bigger series=bigger fanbase, which is why these series are so well known and have so many fans. They were intended to be long, but I think that they've been bastardized from what they were meant to be, for the most part.

I think they should stop because the quality from beginning to end has dropped dramatically, in my opinion. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. If you think I am the only one, then try asking around. You'll see.

Sorry you don't agree, but I'm not going to change my opinions just because of that.
May 24, 2013 6:49 PM

Nov 2010
MidnighBlueBlack said:

Not a fan of. While I never watched One Piece, I did read a significant portion of the manga, and I've read and watched huge chunks of Naruto and Bleach.

Naruto started out with its morals and goals being to become Hokage, and to make friends and goals following his own shinobi way according to what was RIGHT, regardless of tradition or whatever (Based off of the Zabuza/Haku arc). That's what the whole story was about, up through the Chunin exams. Then, suddenly, Sasuke runs away to join the bad guys, and all of a sudden EVERYTHING is about finding Sasuke. Nevermind becoming stronger for the sake of becoming the Hokage. Everything revolves around Sasuke, and then Pain, and now Madara/Obito/Whatever. For me, the original flow and intention of Naruto was lost after Sasuke left Team 7. Sorry if you disagree, but that's the way I feel.

As for Bleach, in my opinion, the story should have ended with Aizen's death. Drawing it out as far as it is, is a bit ridiculous to me is my only complaint there. As for the anime, there's just way too much filler shit for it to be called good.

So yeah, I'm still gonna hold with my statement that both of these series have veered from what was originally intended because of the desires of the fanbase and the producers (to make more money).
And yeah, the bigger series=bigger fanbase, which is why these series are so well known and have so many fans. They were intended to be long, but I think that they've been bastardized from what they were meant to be, for the most part.

I think they should stop because the quality from beginning to end has dropped dramatically, in my opinion. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. If you think I am the only one, then try asking around. You'll see.

Sorry you don't agree, but I'm not going to change my opinions just because of that.
Yes and what he feels(his shinobi way) is right is saving Sasuke. He believes he can't be the hokage if he can't even save one of his friends and he still hasn't helped him overcome his hatred(which is an important part of the story since the beginning). And he is still getting stronger and learning to control the kyubi so he doesn't hurt his friends like before, being stronger so he can be a better ninja(which leads to being the hokage), and is trying to end the war which would guarantee him the position of hokage. He's still following his own shinobi way I don't see how it's gone away from the moral or storyline. I don't see how he should have to stay a kid and only do normal missions either with sasuke or forgetting about him after he leaves until he becomes the hokage, I don't see how that is any better at all than what's happening now. And that's pretty funny, you think you know the intention of the series but the mangaka doesn't. This whole pain and madara things is connected to the first episode with the showing of the kyubi wrecking the place and no one knows why and how it got there.

I'm not talking about filler. I'm talking about the storyline and the morals, that you're saying has changed. How did it change? You wanted it to end after they beat Aizen so anything done after that is changing the morals and storyline. That doesn't make any sense.

And if you had really read One Piece then you would know that Luffy and the rest of the crew are still trying to achieve their dreams. So it too hasn't' changed it's morals or storyline.

Can I tell you a secret? All of your favorite anime............were made for money. I know it's a shocker. Yes you can hold onto that statement, but it doesn't mean you're right.
Not completely, even if you look at just this site most of the top popular list is made up of short anime.

In your opinion and fans still love it and don't think that, so what's the problem? Yes and many people think it hasn't, you can try asking around. Just because a whole bunch of people believe something doesn't mean it's true, didn't people think that the world would end in 200 and 2012, look what happened there.

You can keep on saying that but I'm not trying to get you to change your opinion, just pointing out how I think you're wrong.
May 24, 2013 7:28 PM

May 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
You can keep on saying that but I'm not trying to get you to change your opinion, just pointing out how I think you're wrong.

Fair enough, and you can go on having your own opinion; I really don't care. You don't agree with me, and I don't agree with you. None of that is going to change the fact that I will be extremely grateful when Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto are over for good.

That being said, please keep in mind that I'm not even attacking the fans or questioning your right to watch these shows. I'm just saying that I, for one, don't like them, and the reasons I stated are my reasons for disliking them. I really don't think it's an issue of right or wrong.

As it stands, here's hoping you enjoy it all the way to the end. Peace.
May 24, 2013 9:51 PM

Nov 2010
MidnighBlueBlack said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Fair enough, and you can go on having your own opinion; I really don't care. You don't agree with me, and I don't agree with you. None of that is going to change the fact that I will be extremely grateful when Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto are over for good.

That being said, please keep in mind that I'm not even attacking the fans or questioning your right to watch these shows. I'm just saying that I, for one, don't like them, and the reasons I stated are my reasons for disliking them. I really don't think it's an issue of right or wrong.

As it stands, here's hoping you enjoy it all the way to the end. Peace.
And none of that will change the fact that the mangakas and fans don't care and more stories of a similar length will be made forever.

I never said or thought that you were. Well when you say they veered off the storyline or morals or whatever and you have no proof, then you're definitely not right.

I will, thank you. And I hope you enjoy whatever types of anime you like.
Jul 16, 2013 11:04 PM
Feb 2013
hey bitch, mashima announced on twitter that fairy tail is going back on track with the sequel!... so who said nobody watch it, huh? bitch and haters always blabbering but in the end, they lose! well FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Fairy tail popularity is getting better and wider around the world!!!!!!
Jul 17, 2013 12:33 AM

Jun 2012
I think Naruto should end those fillers..it's so annoying..but hey Hunter X Hunter(2011) is getting good!
Jul 17, 2013 12:36 AM

Jun 2013
I think this will be the end of shounen anime, lately they aren't doing so well.
Jul 17, 2013 12:36 AM

May 2008
Romcom-Lover said:
I think Naruto should end those fillers..it's so annoying..but hey Hunter X Hunter(2011) is getting good!
If i'm not wrong, the fillers in Shippuden have already ended in episode 320.

Shotaro96 said:
I think this will be the end of shounen anime, lately they aren't doing so well.

Except HxH. :p
Jul 17, 2013 12:42 AM
Jul 2013
What happened is they've been around for so long that they have to end for a number of reasons;
1) The author struggles to come up with new ideas
2) If it doesn't end there stops being progression in the storyline and things feel drawn out
3) When something goes on for so long the story falls apart and lacks continuity (like how naruto has been driven by the whole Naruto/sasuke foreshadowed battle just to have Sasuke be "saved" and switch sides for reasons having nothing to do with Naruto at all thus making the hundreds of previous chapters essentially pointless)
4) ppl get tired of the same old stuff
Jul 17, 2013 12:43 AM

Apr 2011
Romcom-Lover said:

The fillers are over ....... for now.

myanimethree said:
hey bitch, mashima announced on twitter that fairy tail is going back on track with the sequel!... so who said nobody watch it, huh? bitch and haters always blabbering but in the end, they lose! well FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Fairy tail popularity is getting better and wider around the world!!!!!!

Doesn't change the fact that it had horrible ratings in Japan, which is what matters. And seriously, "just announced"? We got that little piece of news nearly a week ago.

Shotaro96 said:

Except, they sell.
Jul 17, 2013 12:53 AM
Mar 2011
Blech worse ratings than FT over its whole run AV [ if you consider is time slot to and other thing one other days in the same slot and there ratgins]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 17, 2013 12:58 AM

Jun 2012
How about Toriko? it's a long running series right? mainstream? hehe...
Jul 17, 2013 1:06 AM
Mar 2011
Romcom-Lover said:

one of the big three in wsj
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 17, 2013 1:19 AM

May 2013
I started prefering 25 episode animes after a while One piece,Naruto, Bleach just become a drag if you don't take occasional breaks -.-

I've dropped both Naruto and Bleach and probably drop One piece too if it doesn't get better
Jul 17, 2013 1:23 AM

Dec 2012
I dropped Bleach after the insanely long fights took too many episodes for me to keep interest.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Jul 18, 2013 3:17 AM
Jul 2013
Here i am registering an account just to reply to this thread... sad?
it may be.

Heres my thoughts.

Episodes:

Naruto : Longing out the anime, also mannnnn. all this naruto comes in saves the day. oh its naruto thank god.

moist. all the good characters get saved by naruto. like there useless.

Narutos manga : makes me cringe with all this "naruto never gave up so i wont","i will protect my friends"
moist.
moist.
lastly, sasuke x naruto relationship... total joke.

heres a good animation which made me laugh.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/617458

Bleach :
anime was o.kay...

overall complete joke. ichigo gets stronger.
then stronger.
then stronger.
saves the world.
gets beaten.
so ichigo becomes super sayan 5.
saves world.
same thing.

One piece.
All good.
Jul 18, 2013 4:39 AM

Apr 2011
Romcom-Lover said:

I read somewhere that Toriko gets most of it's ratings from One Piece viewers who doesn't want to miss the week's show (Toriko comes on before One Piece). Either way, it rakes in high ratings, so it will probably won't end any time soon.
Jul 18, 2013 5:02 AM

Jul 2013
I like long animes
Jul 18, 2013 5:10 AM

May 2010
Gintama will take over with DragonBleaPiece
Jul 18, 2013 5:12 AM

Nov 2012
samsouth said:
it may be.

Heres my thoughts.

Episodes:

Naruto : Longing out the anime, also mannnnn. all this naruto comes in saves the day. oh its naruto thank god.

Narutos manga : makes me cringe with all this "naruto never gave up so i wont","i will protect my friends"
moist.
moist.

Bleach :
anime was o.kay...

then stronger.
then stronger.
saves the world.
gets beaten.
saves world.
same thing.

One piece.
All good.

wow, your argument is so valid and supported by that impartiality opinion of yours, you must be one of those professional critics who's blessed by intellectual point of view
Jul 18, 2013 5:12 AM

Mar 2013
One Piece anime died after Luffy's past arc. The animation suck now and they always stretch out the episodes with filler. 1 chapter each episode I mean are you kidding me!? When I started watching it 3 years ago it was so much better. But I'm stlll watching the new episodes sometims (I'm forcing myself) because I love the manga.
But the animators don't care about the series anymore.
Jul 18, 2013 5:13 AM

May 2013
The best long running shonen is Hunter x Hunter 2011,nuff said.
Jul 18, 2013 5:23 AM
Nov 2008
I'm surprised people bother with long-running anime these days. After InuYasha, you know exactly how disappointing these days. And, they all seem to be pulling an InuYasha. Colour me surprised.
Jul 18, 2013 5:23 AM
Jul 2013
ranzero said:
samsouth said:
it may be.

Heres my thoughts.

Episodes:

moist.
moist.

Bleach :
anime was o.kay...

then stronger.
then stronger.
saves the world.
gets beaten.
saves world.
same thing.

One piece.
All good.

wow, your argument is so valid and supported by that impartiality opinion of yours, you must be one of those professional critics who's blessed by intellectual point of view

Yes.

Accept me as your leader.
Jul 18, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2013
I am a shounen fan all the way, but Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece kill it.

I tried so hard to get into One Piece, but it just fell short to me.

Bleach, I stopped watching after the first official arc started. I just was not really interested in seeing them running around Soul Society and the introduction of all the shinigami.

Naruto, I actually kind of liked, but once Shippuden began, I did not carry over, and the anime ran away from me.

Naruto has been said to end after the War, which I think is a wise decision on the part of the mangaka.

Bleach was rumored to end in the next year or two.

One Piece, it is NEVER freaking ending. For nakamas, that is a plus. For people like me who don't give a damn, I don't think I will be finishing it. Currently on Episode 47, probably going to stay there.
Jul 18, 2013 8:04 PM

Dec 2012
Yanoflies said:
I just hope One Piece never ends. It's the only one I care about.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Jul 28, 2013 5:24 AM
Sep 2012
All three and their respective mangas are complete crap right now, at their best (which is like at least 3 years for any of them) they are mediocre.

The only good one is Hunter x Hunter.
Jul 28, 2013 7:10 AM

Jun 2013
nanny96 said:
The best long running shonen is Hunter x Hunter 2011,nuff said.

This.

I gave up on Gintama, Naruto and put One Piece on hold. But I surprisingly endure to Hunter x Hunter.
Jul 28, 2013 7:25 AM

Apr 2012
astrozombie420 said:

maybe you just dont know whats good.

also i wont even watch hunter x hunter. it looks so damn gay to me that im not even gonna give it a chance.

but whatever you just keep on hating, hater.

1)- Fix your grammar.
2)- Make better criticisms.
3)- Add something to your list, because your experience usually equals how much knowledge you have about the medium, that or your someone who's only seen 5 series and is actually convinced Naruto is one of the best. Thank you.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Jul 28, 2013 7:41 AM
Jul 2013
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:
All three and their respective mangas are complete crap right now, at their best (which is like at least 3 years for any of them) they are mediocre.

also i wont even watch hunter x hunter. it looks so damn gay to me that im not even gonna give it a chance.

Seems like you're the one hating if you're gonna bash HxH. Not cool man.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Jul 28, 2013 7:50 AM

Jan 2013
There are some rumors about Fairy Tail coming back as it seems even author himself said something about it (true noting is 100% sure yet), there is some people believing that Bleach will come back too true there is no official information about it. As for Naruto it has at least some 50-100 episodes till it catch up to the manga and even in manga war arc isn't yet complete and as they can't finish Naruto before the war arc is finished I would guess that it won't be finished for at least another 2-3 years. And about one piece I don't know anything about it and I don't care about it.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jul 28, 2013 8:09 AM

Nov 2010
wukp said:
There are some rumors about Fairy Tail coming back as it seems even author himself said something about it (true noting is 100% sure yet), there is some people believing that Bleach will come back too true there is no official information about it. As for Naruto it has at least some 50-100 episodes till it catch up to the manga and even in manga war arc isn't yet complete and as they can't finish Naruto before the war arc is finished I would guess that it won't be finished for at least another 2-3 years. And about one piece I don't know anything about it and I don't care about it.
Fairy Tail continuing has already been confirmed.
Jul 28, 2013 8:13 AM

May 2013
^ Yup don't know why some people still are unsure about this, it was pretty easy to access this information
Jul 28, 2013 11:36 AM

Sep 2011
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

so let me get this straight. he can bash bleach, naruto, and one piece all at the same time and nobody gives a damn. but when i say something bad against hunter x hunter here comes the villagers with their torches and pitchforks? is there anyone besides me, that finds this completely asinine.

Nah, its how you described hunter x hunter that makes everyone come running. And the fact that you even used the word "hater" automatically makes things worse than it already was.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 28, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

so let me get this straight. he can bash bleach, naruto, and one piece all at the same time and nobody gives a damn. but when i say something bad against hunter x hunter here comes the villagers with their torches and pitchforks? is there anyone besides me, that finds this completely asinine.

It's because most people may actually enjoying watching HxH 2011.

Actually, you seem to be criticizing HxH when you most likely haven't even seen one episode and you're calling it bad. If you watched at least a few episodes and then said your own opinion, we could respect your option, but basing it off without seeing an episode isn't cool bro.

You're bashing anime without even logical reasons of why you think it's bad.
Jul 28, 2013 11:57 AM

Mar 2013
astrozombie420 said:
Kvshi said:
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

Actually, you seem to be criticizing HxH when you most likely haven't even seen one episode and you're calling it bad. If you watched at least a few episodes and then said your own opinion, we could respect your option, but basing it off without seeing an episode isn't cool bro.

i gave a perfectly good reason. it looks gay to me, as in i dont like the artwork. what more reason do you need not to watch a show? also i only bashed it because he was talking crap. i was just trash talking back.

Saying a anime is "gay" isn't a good reason bro lol. That's like me saying "Naruto is gay because the main character looks like a faggot, I'm not going to watch this bullshit".

I understand it's your first impression, but there is a bunch of anime that is deceiving and doesn't interest people, but it actually gets better later on or it;s actually a pretty god anime. Look at your post of the Big 3 for example, you stated how, you weren't that interested in One Piece because it was slow at first, but got WAY BETTER. You mostly likely weren't that interested in One Piece when you first started then.

It's also like HxH, certain people didn't like it at first, but it gets even better later on.
Jul 28, 2013 12:08 PM

Feb 2011
One piece is too d**** long

Bleach's anime ended( I think)

I'm on Naruto's Manga.
Jul 28, 2013 12:54 PM
Sep 2012
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

Because HxH is actually good.
As I said.

It isn't really gay. It's not like some character is getting boners and orgasms for little kids and staring at their asses.
Jul 28, 2013 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
astrozombie420 said:
Kvshi said:
astrozombie420 said:
Kvshi said:
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

i gave a perfectly good reason. it looks gay to me, as in i dont like the artwork. what more reason do you need not to watch a show? also i only bashed it because he was talking crap. i was just trash talking back.

Saying a anime is "gay" isn't a good reason bro lol. That's like me saying "Naruto is gay because the main character looks like a faggot, I'm not going to watch this bullshit".

I understand it's your first impression, but there is a bunch of anime that is deceiving and doesn't interest people, but actually gets better later on or this actually a pretty god anime.

Look at your post of the Big 3 for example, you stated how, you weren't that interested in One Piece because it was slow at first, but got WAY BETTER. You mostly likely weren't that interested in One Piece when you first started then.

Look a HxH then, watch a few episodes of it and if you don't like it, you call it gay or whatever you want because you have theories on why it's bad and I'll respect that opinion.

well i wasnt gonna come right out and say it but yeah the main character from HxH looks gay as hell.
if i dont like the main protagonist then im not gonna like the show. i mean thats just common sense.
yeah one piece was slow and a little boring at first, but at least i liked the main character.

How does HxH look gay?unless you consider friendship between guys gay,then yeah..
also the MC looks like any kid his age,nothing about him looks gay (I'm not even sure what that mean,it's not like he has GAY written on his forehead or something)
Jul 28, 2013 4:26 PM
Jul 2013
astrozombie420 said:
Kvshi said:
astrozombie420 said:
Rinshansan said:
astrozombie420 said:
HurricaneSweet said:

You take me way too seriously bro.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Jul 28, 2013 4:37 PM

Jul 2013
I actually had a question about one of these shows.
One Piece was about Luffy, who went in search of the One Piece treasure, so can someone explain me who does it have more than 600 freaking episodes? Not to mention that I actually saw an Angel in a picture.
Jul 28, 2013 4:41 PM

Nov 2010
Soul_Master said:
I actually had a question about one of these shows.
One Piece was about Luffy, who went in search of the One Piece treasure, so can someone explain me who does it have more than 600 freaking episodes? Not to mention that I actually saw an Angel in a picture.
It's not only about him, he gets a crew. What's wrong with the amount of episodes? All that means is the journey isn't over, the arcs are large. And the angel is part of the story, but isn't a real angel.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» So is Shin-Chan actually G rated and the Funimation Dub was like Ghost Stories or is it Adult in nature like Oruchuban Ebichu

vasipi4946 - 3 minutes ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever divorced your waifu? (ex-waifu)

EndlessMaria - Aug 12, 2022

45 by Serafos »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

15 by MogKnight »»
13 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

24 by Lawgun »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 1 hour ago

6 by LightWorker »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.