Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2010 8:00 PM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
This is the show's main problem. There are too many characters and the viewers don't get a chance to care for them, thus rendering all the drama meaningless. I really hope the pull some AMAZING ending next episode, or I don't see myself giving more than 6/10 to this series.

Yeah, it's quite a shame, especially when it's clear they put a lot of thought into "designing" the personality and traits of each character. All that effort but they didn't bother given us some background on it.
Jun 18, 2010 8:09 PM

Apr 2010
MarthX said:
This post on AS makes it easier to understand what happened.

Q: Are you God?
A: I'm not sure whether a God exist or not.

Q: How does Angel Player work?
A: I don't know. I'm not that well versed in programming.

Q: What is Angel Player?
A: Angel Player is a software that can manipulate this world in a way a computer program would

Q: Did you create the Angel Player software?
A: No, but an acquaintance of mine did

Q: Where is that person now
A: That person used Angel Player to turn himself into an NPC. This is the phenomenon that is also happening right now everywhere else.

Q: Why did he do that?
A: That person waited and waited for the love of his life to appear in this world. Eventually he got tired of waiting and was driven mad. Even know he walks among the NPC

Q: Why are you unleashing this program on this world?
A: As you know, this is a world in which people graduate from it after attaining inner peace. But occasionally there are people who hang around for too long. With this program the world will "reset"

Q: With so much power, why not just become God of this world?
A: I suppose that may be possible, but I neither have the motive or the will to do that. But how about you?

It is at this point that Yuri goes crazy and decides to become God of the world...

not

Instead she chooses to destroy all the computers. When she is done, she notices that Kaworu Nagisa has vanished. He probably passed on after realizing there is nothing left to do in this world.

2 additional things that seem implied by it. The fella is the original programmer in NPC form and the original programmer put in a section handling just this sort of situation hence the reason why the fella had to follow the rules
Jun 18, 2010 8:10 PM

Dec 2009
This is a real WTF? episode. Everything doesn't seem to make any sense and it's so random. So this is a virtual world created by a programmer? And why the heck did the programmer put himself into the virtual world created by himself? Another thing is that if this was a virtual world, he would have to manually link these people into the world he created. He's waiting for his love ones to come back so he turned himself into a NPC? ( Does he mean in the real world? ) Also when I saw Yuri turned into evil mastermind mode, I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!, if it was Otonashi I wouldn't have mind, but Yuri? OMG. Angel Beats have one last chance to redeem itself and it better be farking good. Good luck creating a world record clearing up all the plot holes in 24 minutes.
Doubt Doubt.
Jun 18, 2010 8:12 PM
Dec 2009
One episode left :(
I was worried when Yurippe disappeared, I was really shocked but I'm glad Otonashi came back in time to saved her. She wanted to be the God but she preferred protecting her friends. The computers were destroyed and we find her in the clinic room and it's time for the "Graduation." Love you Yurippe! Also you also called Tenshi, Kanade-chan =)

Jun 18, 2010 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
did Kanade smile?

Jun 18, 2010 8:18 PM

Jun 2008
I was kinda hoping Yurippe would lose it and go power-mad with the ability to become God. Now THAT would be a plot twist I would love to see!

Also inb4 more bitching and complaining.
Jun 18, 2010 8:19 PM

Apr 2009
Fffffff.
Makes me feel oh so tingly.
Jun 18, 2010 8:20 PM

Oct 2009
Ashikabi said:
did Kanade smile?

I had to double check too when I first watched it. Yes she did, and I still don't believe it haha!
Jun 18, 2010 8:21 PM

Feb 2009
So much for everyone's speculation that Matshushita or Takeyama being the final boss.

Forced. This episode is just too forced to make everything all fine and clear after everything that's happened. Just throw in an unknown programmer, a random person to pilot the program and a lot of computers to solve the mystery of NPCs and God. And throw in "someone who lived a fulfilling life for the sake of others will wander in due to amnesia." Sounds familiar right? -.-

Yuri's monologue in the classroom was kinda stupid and her frantic over her clothes wasn't funny at all. Honestly, if she decided to become God and the final boss here, it would have been much better. Her smile at the thought of being God was so lolz.

Looks like next episode will try to make a sad but happy ending with them finding their inner peace. But I'm glad this is over next week because this show really failed at its pacing and the way it presented the story. Also, looks like the idea of this show warranting a season 2 is scrapped now.

Bumped down to a 7.

inb4 users with Angel Beats avatars and sigs complaining about my post
Jun 18, 2010 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
OMG is the seiyuu for that random NPC Ishida, Akira?
Jun 18, 2010 8:30 PM

Apr 2010
xElement said:
This is a real WTF? episode. Everything doesn't seem to make any sense and it's so random. So this is a virtual world created by a programmer? And why the heck did the programmer put himself into the virtual world created by himself? Another thing is that if this was a virtual world, he would have to manually link these people into the world he created. He's waiting for his love ones to come back so he turned himself into a NPC? ( Does he mean in the real world? ) Also when I saw Yuri turned into evil mastermind mode, I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!, if it was Otonashi I wouldn't have mind, but Yuri? OMG. Angel Beats have one last chance to redeem itself and it better be farking good. Good luck creating a world record clearing up all the plot holes in 24 minutes.

Unless your video had translation errors, everything was explained pretty clearly.

The AB world is for people to move on.
Who made it is unknown.
The AB player programmer ended up in the world wrongly.
He wanted to wait for a girl given that each reincarnation she goes through has a minute possibility of her showing up.
He then decided to make himself into an NPC while waiting since he went unstable mentally
Jun 18, 2010 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
Forced. Random. Final had BETTER make up for the ass-pulling.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 18, 2010 8:48 PM

Jul 2008
I liked seeing so much Yuri. But I am not sure how I feel about the anime as a whole so far. Every episode there is a new twist or element introduced into the show, but it gets resolved by the end of the next episode. The series should either have been more fleshed out or they should have kept it going in one direction.

I can't wait for the last episode though.
Jun 18, 2010 8:57 PM

May 2009
The mass moving on was a bit too convenient and by the end, the episode just made me feel indifferent about it. One more to go.
Jun 18, 2010 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
I still need to know about Kanade's past and hos Yuri died!!
and many other things I would love to know about before the series ends >.<

I guess there's just one more episode huh?
Jun 18, 2010 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
We finally find out Yuri's last name !

Meh, that was an Okay episode. I don't know why but it wasn't as emotional as the last one for some reason...Maybe Higurashi is desensitizing me >:)
Jun 18, 2010 9:00 PM
Jun 2009
SkyFade said:
This episode was random and that new character didnt even matter to me, this episode can be easily summed up to the Yui's lat scene, her inner dialogue and the visions of her younger siblings, I love how they depicted her crying in the end, it was very endearing. True this anime is flawed extremely with lacking of explanations, but I do think its high points make up for it quite well. Only thing I am really hoping for is Kanades past life.

~ Anyone else get the Higurashi vibe from Yui when she was thinking about GOD?

^ Oh yeah.. Higurashi vibe was totally there :D
Jun 18, 2010 9:02 PM

Feb 2008
i dont know but this show just cant get past mediocre to me. This is the first KEY series that i don't have some sort of emotional attachment whatsoever :(
Jun 18, 2010 9:24 PM

Mar 2010
gloomheart said:
I was kinda hoping Yurippe would lose it and go power-mad with the ability to become God. Now THAT would be a plot twist I would love to see!

Same here.
That would have been brilliant~
But too bad this show already wasted its potential.

So far, I've enjoyed the series but it's really hard to grasp on what the hell Angel Beats is really about. I feel like Jun Maeda tried too hard on cramming in every single anime trope/cliche together in hopes it caught on with popularity. Maybe it did but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the pacing sucks & the characters are generic as hell.

But I guess I should save my rant for the finale~ lol
I have a feeling it's not going to turn out so good...
Jun 18, 2010 9:29 PM

Apr 2010
Most RANDOM episode :|

Is this really true , One episode left? >.< :((
Sig deleted for idiocy.
Jun 18, 2010 9:33 PM

Sep 2009
I'm pretty interested in seeing how they are going to end this series...I feel like there's a lot more information than this is time to show it.
Jun 18, 2010 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
rreggiebryant1 said:
i dont know but this show just cant get past mediocre to me. This is the first KEY series that i don't have some sort of emotional attachment whatsoever :(

I know, right ? It's the first Key show that didn't make me shed tears even once.
Jun 18, 2010 9:43 PM

Nov 2009
hmm, this anime seems to be ending too quick, even though it is good and never fails to surprise me, it couldve done with double length. anyway, tk had awesome entrance xD
Jun 18, 2010 9:48 PM

Dec 2007
The only flaw of this show is that too many good ideas have been packed into too short a series. The plot is skipped through too quickly, it needed more episodes. Other than that I still think it's great.

My advice, if you don't understand, try watching it again. Things will become clear the second time.

I don't think the disappearances are bad, I think they're pretty effective. They don't need to go out in a flash and a puff of smoke. They just become content with they happy life they got in this world, and disappear. That was clearly explained earlier in the series.
Jun 18, 2010 9:59 PM

Feb 2010
Oh god...That was AMAZING ! In the end, I cried XD

Even if it was a bit difficult to understand, all this random stuff have a sense now. I add more hope to a successful ending :D

Dec 2009
How exciting. Rushed though.

I really thought that Yuri was gonna dissapear at the end, but we see Otanashi and them at her bedside.

This final preview was the most interesting one IMO.

Jan 2010
Only one episode left :(
And all the main cast are going to be gone :(
Jun 18, 2010 10:00 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was rather disappointing, and maybe I'm thinking too much into this... but since I don't think there was a gender implied as to who the original creator of the Angel program was... and the fact that Kanade/Tenshi's background story STILL remains a mystery, I'm wondering if it could be her that Yuri and "God" were referring to that turned [herself] into an "NPC" due to going crazy due to waiting...?

Think about it...
- Kanade is the only person that utilizes the Angel program.
- Her personality is rather NPC-like (unemotional).
- The story has implied that she's been there for a long time without knowing how long herself or why.
- There was a subtle hint about why Kanade enjoys Mapo Tofu in one of the past episodes.

Feel free to add on to the list if you can think of anything, but I can't shake the feeling that it'll be something LIKE this. I'm just speculating and like I said above, probably thinking too much about this silly swiss-cheese-like plot and trying too hard to make some sense out of this. :P The show was rather interesting and enjoyable until this episode, IMHO. Maybe I'm just too emotional, but I've cried quite a bit and thought many aspects were touching. Howver, this episode (as many have already mentioned earlier) felt extremely forced and rushed. They had a good start/trend with helping Yui move on by fulfilling her dreams... and if this was a 26-episode+ series, they could have developed it a lot better by doing the same routine with the rest of the main cast members, but alas it's not. :(
Jun 18, 2010 10:04 PM

Mar 2009
DuroDeMatar said:
Awesome episode, next... last episode, let´s see what will happen...

Edit: TK´s gif of the week:

TK as flashy as ever lol
Jun 18, 2010 10:13 PM

Jan 2010
Quite disappointed with the result after all the suspense that's been built up since early in the series. The number of eps really ruined the pacing of AB, too many plot holes and elements introduced, and by the end there'll probably be unanswered questions left.
Also, I can't say I really care much for any of the characters except one or two (which is quite surprising to me as I liked most of the supporting characters in Clannad, though it was helped by a much longer episode count)
Hope that the final episode will be much better so that Angel Beats ends on a high...
Jun 18, 2010 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
From episode 1-9, I never felt that burden on the series for being a 13-episode anime. Everything was great, all awesome, as I expected for a KEY anime but... After ep10 is when it started, I started to see how this could have been better if it was a 2 season long anime, and this episode put the final do to this building feelings, Angel Beats, as I see it now, have much more potential than how much it had shown so far, it could have been fleshed out more that could have made it a masterpiece that it was supposed to be. All that said, I still love the series, I'm disappointed that it could have been better but at the same time I still enjoyed the roller-coaster ride that is Angel Beats. Jun Maeda proves again that my love for him is not in vain. =D

And with that...MY LITTLE BUSTERS! WHERE?!
Jun 18, 2010 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
I wish they'd make this series a 26 episode series or something, cause this entire series felt rushed especially this episode.
Jun 18, 2010 10:19 PM

Oct 2009
alpha69 said:
MY LITTLE BUSTERS! WHERE?!

KyoAni said they'll do it, right after they release the Planetarian OVAs...or so I wish.
Jun 18, 2010 10:19 PM

May 2009
Gradation said:
I wish they'd make this series a 26 episode series or something, cause this entire series felt rushed especially this episode.

i think it's good that it only have 13 eps because they might put some shitty eps
if it's longer and hehe dunno why but almost all new airing animes are only up to 13 or 12 T^T

hehe
plss make a good ending ^_^
Jun 18, 2010 10:21 PM
Dec 2008
it was a good episode by im worried how they will pull off the last episode.
i want something that could resolve everything and give us something to cry about.
but yea i almost cried when yuri almost became npc. well atm i thought she became one.
Jun 18, 2010 10:21 PM

Mar 2008
KEY is broke, they can't afford 26 eps. So they make a media franchise to first get enough money,

and THEN they give us closure.

Comment for this ep: WTF just happened?

EDIT:

MarthX said:
This post on AS makes it easier to understand what happened.

Q: Are you God?
A: I'm not sure whether a God exist or not.

Q: How does Angel Player work?
A: I don't know. I'm not that well versed in programming.

Q: What is Angel Player?
A: Angel Player is a software that can manipulate this world in a way a computer program would

Q: Did you create the Angel Player software?
A: No, but an acquaintance of mine did

Q: Where is that person now
A: That person used Angel Player to turn himself into an NPC. This is the phenomenon that is also happening right now everywhere else.

Q: Why did he do that?
A: That person waited and waited for the love of his life to appear in this world. Eventually he got tired of waiting and was driven mad. Even know he walks among the NPC

Q: Why are you unleashing this program on this world?
A: As you know, this is a world in which people graduate from it after attaining inner peace. But occasionally there are people who hang around for too long. With this program the world will "reset"

Q: With so much power, why not just become God of this world?
A: I suppose that may be possible, but I neither have the motive or the will to do that. But how about you?

It is at this point that Yuri goes crazy and decides to become God of the world...

not

Instead she chooses to destroy all the computers. When she is done, she notices that Kaworu Nagisa has vanished. He probably passed on after realizing there is nothing left to do in this world.

I see. Make the last ep good and I'll let this ep slide.
FotonJun 18, 2010 10:28 PM
Jun 18, 2010 10:36 PM

May 2010
LOL, too much weight loss. I'm excited on the last episode.

Jun 18, 2010 11:01 PM

Apr 2010
ShibuyaRiver said:
I was thinking it was going to be Yuri's family and the entire cast, all clapping in a circle around Yuri going.

"CONGRADULATIONS!"

please no. that was a bad ending before. but i thought the episode was great. the emotional pull and wonderful story is great. this has become on of my fav animes. this episode was good. but i wish they talked about who that guy was more. but i hope the last episode leaves us with a great satisfactory feeling. ANGEL BEATS FOREVER!!!
Jun 18, 2010 11:30 PM
Feb 2009
w0w graduation nooo last ep soon
Jun 18, 2010 11:36 PM
May 2010
The best part of the whole episode is when Kanade dominates the shadows, and then gives Yuri's group a thumbs up with that bored expression of hers.
Jun 18, 2010 11:40 PM

Aug 2008
divineiniquity said:
Ah, everything happened too fast again. Not happy with everyone disappearing within 30 seconds; those two other girls from GirlsDeMo got to speak for like the second time in this series now haha, apart from Hirako.

"Kanade-chan"? - since when did Yuri become "this" nice?

There are a couple of Matrix-parodies floating around now because of that scene in the second half: "Hello Yuri, I am...the Architect..."

I've probably said it already in another episode discussion, but they clearly could've expanded on each episode and make each new plot last a little longer. Realistically speaking, if they doubled the introductions, the fights with Angel, the fights with "Anti-Angel" etc then a 26-episode season would've been about right.

Disappointed that it's going to end, and prematurely at that fact too. This could've been an even more awesome anime.

EDIT: Reminder that GirlsDeMo's album "Keep The Beats" is out this Wednesday!

I feel the same, I almost wasn't sure if everyone was dissapearing or not...no1 did anything special for them, there was no sparkly lights, and they were just...gone. That fast. I didn't like it. I can't believe they all disappeared like that, pretty lame. I've liked all the episode until now.

I'm not too sure what happened there at the end either...when that guy was explaining about the creator/programming/love/becoming and NPC and waiting, people with amnesia wander in an do this? What?
@ MarthX Thanks! That clears it up more reading it like that.
Wow...RANDOM after all. All of those questions, and that's how it answers them? I feel almost as cheated as with Lost.

I think it's because they rushed that part too much for me, I couldn't understand it. I feel like they left out some explanation's...or 1/2 explained it...but "who" the person was, really didn't matter in the end. (The creator of the program/guy waiting for his loved one).

pandalin said:
This episode was rather disappointing, and maybe I'm thinking too much into this... but since I don't think there was a gender implied as to who the original creator of the Angel program was... and the fact that Kanade/Tenshi's background story STILL remains a mystery, I'm wondering if it could be her that Yuri and "God" were referring to that turned [herself] into an "NPC" due to going crazy due to waiting...?

Think about it...
- The story has implied that she's been there for a long time without knowing how long herself or why.
- There was a subtle hint about why Kanade enjoys Mapo Tofu in one of the past episodes.

Feel free to add on to the list if you can think of anything, but I can't shake the feeling that it'll be something LIKE this. I'm just speculating and like I said above, probably thinking too much about this silly swiss-cheese-like plot and trying too hard to make some sense out of this. :P The show was rather interesting and enjoyable until this episode, IMHO. Maybe I'm just too emotional, but I've cried quite a bit and thought many aspects were touching. Howver, this episode (as many have already mentioned earlier) felt extremely forced and rushed. They had a good start/trend with helping Yui move on by fulfilling her dreams... and if this was a 26-episode+ series, they could have developed it a lot better by doing the same routine with the rest of the main cast members, but alas it's not. :(

You could be right I suppose. I guess it didn't say when that happened, when it showed her being an NPC in class. I just assumed it was the black smoke monster getting to her.

Hey, if the programmer was in love and waiting, why did he create the program to get ride of it? Isn't that contradiction? I'm so lost.
Or did I miss something with the whole "Love" thing?
FateEntityJun 18, 2010 11:56 PM
Jun 19, 2010 12:00 AM

Sep 2009
i hope they show life after graduation i want to see if yuri meets up with the other members
Jun 19, 2010 12:10 AM

Sep 2008
Oh my god... thats hilariously bad...
I'm laugh so hard when that "evangelion" mode started until the end... LOL that pretty amazingly random...

Wow... the best eps so far...

Maeda, you amaze me... how can you make chaotic script like this... teach me please, wahahahaha
Jun 19, 2010 12:11 AM

Jul 2008
So I guess Otonashi is also like that guy who created Angel Player. He wandered off into the world with amnesia, and he actually died with a fulfilling life, his love for Kanade triggered the program (in a sense that his interactions with Kanade caused the misunderstanding to be wiped off). I'm still looking forward to knowing what binds Otonashi and Kanade to the world, Kanade's past, and how Yuri died, although I have a pretty probable guess with the first one, I still want to hear it said. =D

If all this is fulfilled, I'd have no lingering doubt to giving this series a 9.
Jun 19, 2010 12:30 AM

Dec 2009
alpha69 said:
So I guess Otonashi is also like that guy who created Angel Player. He wandered off into the world with amnesia, and he actually died with a fulfilling life, his love for Kanade triggered the program (in a sense that his interactions with Kanade caused the misunderstanding to be wiped off). I'm still looking forward to knowing what binds Otonashi and Kanade to the world, Kanade's past, and how Yuri died, although I have a pretty probable guess with the first one, I still want to hear it said. =D

If all this is fulfilled, I'd have no lingering doubt to giving this series a 9.

Lol, you wrote down my thoughts ^^ I also hope that the thruth about kanade will be reaveled in the last episode , to bad that there is only one left -.-
yuno6.jpg
Jun 19, 2010 12:35 AM
Jun 2010
Fatentity said:
divineiniquity said:
Ah, everything happened too fast again. Not happy with everyone disappearing within 30 seconds; those two other girls from GirlsDeMo got to speak for like the second time in this series now haha, apart from Hirako.

There are a couple of Matrix-parodies floating around now because of that scene in the second half: "Hello Yuri, I am...the Architect..."

I've probably said it already in another episode discussion, but they clearly could've expanded on each episode and make each new plot last a little longer. Realistically speaking, if they doubled the introductions, the fights with Angel, the fights with "Anti-Angel" etc then a 26-episode season would've been about right.

Disappointed that it's going to end, and prematurely at that fact too. This could've been an even more awesome anime.

I feel the same, I almost wasn't sure if everyone was dissapearing or not...no1 did anything special for them, there was no sparkly lights, and they were just...gone. That fast. I didn't like it. I can't believe they all disappeared like that, pretty lame. I've liked all the episode until now.

I'm not too sure what happened there at the end either...when that guy was explaining about the creator/programming/love/becoming and NPC and waiting, people with amnesia wander in an do this? What?
Wow...RANDOM after all. All of those questions, and that's how it answers them? I feel almost as cheated as with Lost.

I think it's because they rushed that part too much for me, I couldn't understand it. I feel like they left out some explanation's...or 1/2 explained it...but "who" the person was, really didn't matter in the end. (The creator of the program/guy waiting for his loved one).

pandalin said:

Think about it...

You could be right I suppose. I guess it didn't say when that happened, when it showed her being an NPC in class. I just assumed it was the black smoke monster getting to her.

Hey, if the programmer was in love and waiting, why did he create the program to get ride of it? Isn't that contradiction? I'm so lost.

Uh I dunno maybe since he got tired of it perhaps upset that if he couldn't then nobody else could?? :S

anyway I liked the episode and enjoyed it not caring if it was rushed or forced :P all that matters really :/
Jun 19, 2010 12:55 AM

Jul 2008
Slipzz666 said:
Fatentity said:
divineiniquity said:

pandalin said:

Think about it...

Uh I dunno maybe since he got tired of it perhaps upset that if he couldn't then nobody else could?? :S

anyway I liked the episode and enjoyed it not caring if it was rushed or forced :P all that matters really :/

He just waited too long he lost all hope for it I guess, and to make sure nothing like what happened to him happen again and to escape from his eternal despair... he made the program to "reset" himself and for it to trigger when love manifest in the world.
Jun 19, 2010 12:57 AM

Sep 2008
Otonashi x Kanade ending plz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2010 1:00 AM

Jul 2009
One more episode to show us, that the plot was rushed too much.
It just needed 3-4 more episodes to explain and show things more detailed.

But so i can only hope for a "Wow-Ending"..
At least i will rate it 9 if the ending won't be too disappointing.

love this expression of her face <3

and

Just felt wrong if i'd have leave this out.
Showing more wouldn't be Yuri D:

Jun 19, 2010 1:08 AM

Jun 2009
And I think nothing can be as confusing as NGE...

1 more episode... Neon Genesis's last episode boosted my rating... lets see if angel beats! can do the same.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.