Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2023 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
Submarinemon has so much more personality in this compared to the second series lol

On the other hand, Divermon looked much more devious than the first season. They felt more like comic reliefs but in this series, they seem more tougher.
Jan 21, 2023 10:47 PM

Feb 2020
Submarimon, one of the most unique looking Digimon ever.

Creepy eyes and mouths.

And yet another mega. Nice.

SerafosMar 3, 12:52 AM
Jan 21, 2023 11:28 PM

Feb 2019
FINALLY my boy got his mega evolution and that was def probably my fave one. I love how most of the budget and time goes into these evolutions lmao. Some really cool sakuga in the battle today. Now that all the kids have their mega evolutions hopefully the story picks up soon.
Jan 22, 2023 12:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another regular episode with one extra point, a new megaevolution!!!

Mixed japanase-english talk!!! kekeke
Jan 22, 2023 3:01 AM
Sep 2015
This is more of disaster genre than horror genre.

Submarimon is such a helpful digimon.
Jan 22, 2023 3:27 AM

Jan 2009
mega evolution of jellymon is not sexy eh lol

naotoshi shida greatness
Jan 22, 2023 5:30 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally, the last mega digievlution is here and with Hiro asking now who sent the digimon to the real world I don't think there's much left to this series. Regardless, the evolution sequence was pretty neat and this time Kyoshiro didn't integer overflow, that's a little bit of character development, right?

I foresee that in the next 10 episode the main plot will advance... hopefully.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 22, 2023 7:37 AM

Dec 2013
Amphimon looks pretty badass, being honest I was hoping for something more sexy as it is most of the time but not everything has to be like that, that travel was all worth it for Ruri and Jellymon wearing those Miko costumes.

I'm having a bit of a problem identifying what her new personality is supposed to be, maybe like a super extroverted gaijin girl?
Jan 22, 2023 3:53 PM
Jan 2018
It was just ok. I guess only Gammamon got the full treatment for mega evolution. I guess with all the money they spent on that episode, there was no way the other two mega's could get that level of care. It is still a shame tho. 

In Tamers, they had a group of humans keeping track of Digimon. At this point, the situations going on in this show are way to big for people to just conveniently forget. I guess we really are in the end game. Humans are gonna have to learn to live with Digimon and not "hologram ghost's" real soon. Maybe.  

I thought the integer overflow was a positive thing. Is it not? Kiyo stepped up when no else could. This episode was literally no different. That's been his thing the whole show. Unless he stops being afraid, I don't know how the writers could change his character.
Jan 22, 2023 7:36 PM

Mar 2018
The more I see GG's Megas, the more I think it's such a waste they didn't biomerge, considering Amphimon even shares Kiyoshiro's chuunibyou persona...

KanameYuuki said:
I'm having a bit of a problem identifying what her new personality is supposed to be, maybe like a super extroverted gaijin girl?
I'd say it's just superhero-wannabe or chuunibyou, just like her partner.

MFDOOMED said:
I thought the integer overflow was a positive thing. Is it not?
Integer overflow is supposed to be a hypnotized, tranced state so it's not his true self.

Jan 22, 2023 10:46 PM

Feb 2016
Stark700 said:
Submarinemon has so much more personality in this compared to the second series lol
Practically none of the older partner digimon had any personality besides Gatomon and Shoutmon. The variety of personalities is one thing I like about Ghost Game.
その目だれの目?
Jan 23, 2023 9:56 AM
May 2022
This chapter proves that Jellymon is more than the comic resource of this series. It has become one of my favourite digimon to te date!
Jan 23, 2023 12:26 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we finally have Jellymon's mega evolution Amphimon which was alright. I still think that Gammamon has the most badass looking mega evolution in Digimon Ghost Game.
Jan 24, 2023 1:22 AM

Mar 2008
Hey Kiyoshiro managed to not annoyingly shut down at worst time this episode. Character development.

Amphimon is interesting. Kind of like a deep sea diver thing. I get what they were going for. Not sure I am into it but she’s different feeling.

Renkini said:
The more I see GG's Megas, the more I think it's such a waste they didn't biomerge, considering Amphimon even shares Kiyoshiro's chuunibyou persona...

I dont think it was chuuni persona but more like a cocky hip-hop street persona.

deg said:

naotoshi shida greatness

Hey you don’t know. She could be sexy under that scuba gear.
Jan 24, 2023 1:39 AM

Jan 2009
traed said:
Hey Kiyoshiro managed to not annoyingly shut down at worst time this episode. Character development.

Amphimon is interesting. Kind of like a deep sea diver thing. I get what they were going for. Not sure I am into it but she’s different feeling.

Renkini said:

I dont think it was chuuni persona but more like a cocky hip-hop street persona.

deg said:

naotoshi shida greatness

Hey you don’t know. She could be sexy under that scuba gear.

i really hope so dude lol
Jan 24, 2023 2:48 AM

May 2014
Amphimon didn't grab me at first, but it didn't take long for me to appreciate her design and personality. The old scuba-diver look for the head part is very cool. She's peppy and she's got the pigtails, love her. Jellymon's evolution line might be my favourite in the show.

I have fully accepted and really enjoy Ghost Games extremely episodic format, but they keep dropping juicy hints on a larger plot going on. I do hope we can get some more episodes later on that have a continuous narrative. I'm still hoping they go to the digital world in this series, but we shall see! 
Feb 1, 2023 5:08 PM

Nov 2009
TBH... not really into Amphimon that much.

She has an interesting personality (like a boosted Jellymon)

But I wasn't into the deep-water scuba design...

I was hoping they would go with the Jellymon trend of a girl getting more mature looking as she digivolves...

But this is Digimon, they don't go with trends, everything is randomly designed, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.